PDA

View Full Version : 'Extra Small' Condoms for 12-Year-Old Boys Go on Sale

Sol Invictus
03-04-2010, 10:13 PM
March 04, 2010 | FOXNews

A leading condom manufacturer in Switzerland has created extra-small condoms for boys as young as 12 years old, the U.K.’s Daily Telegraph reported.

The condom, called the Hotshot, was produced after family planning groups and the Swiss AIDS Federation campaigned to have the condoms made following several studies that showed adolescent boys were not using proper protection when engaging in intercourse.

"The result that shocked us concerned young boys who display apparently risky behavior,” Nancy Bodmer, who headed the research, told the newspaper. “They have more of a tendency not to protect themselves. They do not have a very developed sexual knowledge. They do not understand the consequences of what they are doing and leave the young girls to take care of the consequences.”

Bodmer said the results of the study suggest that early prevention makes sense.

A spokeswoman for the company, Lamprecht AG, said the United Kingdom would be a “top priority” if they expanded abroad, especially since the U.K. has one of the highest rates of teen pregnancy in Europe.

A standard condom has a diameter of 2 inches; the Hotshot's is 1.7 inches.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2C2933%2C587980%2C00.html?test=latestnews

Nordish Persephone
03-04-2010, 10:22 PM
That's horrible! :eek: 12 year old boys? What is wrong with people? Teen boys that young who get into sex are not even capable of using one of those anyway, its ridiculous. Its another example of the Liberals trying to do away with abstinence.

Loddfafner
03-04-2010, 10:30 PM
Are these small condoms primarily manufactured for precocious European teens... or for Asian adult males? The market for gag gifts from cruel secret santas is probably too small.

Beorn
03-04-2010, 10:33 PM
That's horrible! :eek: 12 year old boys? What is wrong with people? Teen boys that young who get into sex are not even capable of using one of those anyway, its ridiculous. Its another example of the Liberals trying to do away with abstinence.

Don't ever come to Britain. You will be shocked. At 12 I knew exactly what to do with 'it' and was often found making sure 'it' was fully functional and ready for action. My friends all had condoms, and some had even used them at the age of 12. My glory day didn't arrive till a bit later than that, but I put that down to enjoying the pleasures of smoking cigarettes, pot and drinking alcohol more.

Nordish Persephone
03-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Don't ever come to Britain. You will be shocked. At 12 I knew exactly what to do with 'it' and was often found making sure 'it' was fully functional and ready for action. My friends all had condoms, and some had even used them at the age of 12. My glory day didn't arrive till a bit later than that, but I put that down to enjoying the pleasures of smoking cigarettes, pot and drinking alcohol more.

That's terrible. :eek: 12 year old boys are still children, I don't really consider them adolescent at that age. Btw you got into way too much at that age.

Beorn
03-04-2010, 10:43 PM
That's terrible. :eek: 12 year old boys are still children, I don't really consider them adolescent at that age. Btw you got into way too much at that age.

Not at all. At 12 I could get a hardon and procreate, punch another person to protect myself and had the intelligence to survive in the arena I lived my life in. In short I was a young man.

It is only modern society that stopped me leaving school and getting a job.

Nordish Persephone
03-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Not at all. At 12 I could get a hardon and procreate, punch another person to protect myself and had the intelligence to survive in the arena I lived my life in. In short I was a young man.

It is only modern society that stopped me leaving school and getting a job.

Well I guess its just American society that leads me to think that way. Most of the 12 year old males in my school at that age were short and acted like little boys pretty much. They couldn't have supported themselves if their life had depended on it. Some of them were more mature, but definitely not the majority.

Loddfafner
03-04-2010, 11:16 PM
One company that could never diversify into condom manufacturing is Microsoft.

Guapo
03-04-2010, 11:38 PM
One company that could never diversify into condom manufacturing is Microsoft.

Maybe if they were called Macrohard.

Aemma
03-04-2010, 11:39 PM

But Pale Fire, not everybody thinks that abstinence is an appropriate form of "protection". As a matter of fact, "abstinence" is not any type of protection at all!

Yup you can call me one of those Liberals perhaps but honestly, I'd rather my 12 year old, if he were sexually active, to be protecting his health than not!

Nordish Persephone
03-05-2010, 12:07 AM
But Pale Fire, not everybody thinks that abstinence is an appropriate form of "protection". As a matter of fact, "abstinence" is not any type of protection at all!

Yup you can call me one of those Liberals perhaps but honestly, I'd rather my 12 year old, if he were sexually active, to be protecting his health than not!

I know, but I just find it disturbing that boys that age are having sex at all. I never said that abstinence was a form of protection, its just a value that a lot of people don't care about anymore. I think that sex is a very special thing and shouldn't be wasted when you are 12. There's something really wonderful about a couple who abstains from sex until after they are married, its so much more meaningful that way. If someone can abstain from sex, it is much safer than using a condom regardless of whether its protection or not.

Loddfafner
03-05-2010, 12:17 AM
Areas that rely on teaching abstinence tend to have much higher rates of teen pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases than those where contraception is freely available along with the knowledge for how to use it. I would not be surprised if the divorce rates are lower and families more stable where politicians don't try to impose "family values".

You can dismiss common sense as "liberal" but it is still common sense.

Grumpy Cat
03-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Areas that rely on teaching abstinence tend to have much higher rates of teen pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases than those where contraception is freely available along with the knowledge for how to use it. I would not be surprised if the divorce rates are lower and families more stable where politicians don't try to impose "family values".

Shhh... don't say that too loud, the crazies might hear you!

Nordish Persephone
03-05-2010, 12:30 AM

I'm sorry, but what you are saying is not common sense. Giving a 12 year old a condom is just encouraging them to have sex more. If we didn't have all of these loose values in our media we wouldn't have a problem teaching abstinence.

Jägerstaffel
03-05-2010, 12:32 AM
Giving a 12 year old a condom is just encouraging them to have sex more.

Have you any proof?

Svarog
03-05-2010, 12:37 AM
At the age of 12 I was not even close to have sex, nor I cared about it, some do I guess, like gypsies here, they have children at 12, not that they use condoms or anything. I don't really see this as a big of a deal.

Nordish Persephone
03-05-2010, 12:38 AM
Have you any proof?

Who needs proof? Just think about it. Ooh I've got a condom now, if I go out and have sex I'll really be a man. 12 year olds are not old enough to even understand what they're actually doing.

Aemma
03-05-2010, 12:40 AM
I'm sorry, but what you are saying is not common sense. Giving a 12 year old a condom is just encouraging them to have sex more. If we didn't have all of these loose values in our media we wouldn't have a problem teaching abstinence.

Teaching abstinence? But Pale Fire, the problem is that teaching abstinence goes against that which is a natural and healthy human activity. I'm not saying that all 12 year olds should be having a roll in the hay BUT some are ready at that age and well, so be it! It's a natural bodily function, as natural as having to breathe, eat, sleep and eliminate!

Jägerstaffel
03-05-2010, 12:41 AM
Who needs proof?

I do.

You are the one making the assertion so therefore the burden of proof lies on you. I am asking you to provide some evidence to support your case.

The Khagan
03-05-2010, 12:52 AM

Can you crawl back into the Baptist Church you came out of?

Logical fallacy, just because it CAN happen, doesn't it mean it WILL happen, or that that assumption represents a fair amount of cases.

Antonine
03-05-2010, 12:52 AM
It is not good for pleasure without understanding of discipline and responsibility to overtake the youth. It is just that simple: what are the results and fruits of decadence?

Aemma
03-05-2010, 12:56 AM

One does not encourage sexual activity by making sure that condoms are available. This is a fallacy.

I'll tell you a little story. On the very first day of Grade Nine here at our neighbourhood public high school, kids are handed a condom. The message is the following: "They are here in the health office. Should you need them, come and get them for the sake of everyone's health." Do you know what most kids do with them when they walk home from school? They blow them up and chuck them at one another. :D Some will use them for their intended use of course (if they are lucky ;)) but most will just toss them in the corner of their room, quasi-embarrassed by it all or genuinely amused. BUT the message is very clear: if you're going to do the deed, be responsible. And you know, I'd much rather live in that kind of an environment/community where I know that other adults are mature and life-savvy and know that sexual activity does and will occur among teens and that the right to be informed and to be pro-active with one's health outweighs any kind of false notions about sex and sexual activity.

Loddfafner
03-05-2010, 12:57 AM
Did you read the article, Pale Fire? Or were you only dazzled by the sensationalist headline? They are not handing out condoms to 12 year olds. They are manufacturing smaller condoms with teens in mind, some "as young as 12". The article strangely leaves out how they are to be distributed, but if they are doing it responsibly then that would be too boring for selling newspapers.

Antonine
03-05-2010, 01:00 AM
One does not encourage sexual activity by making sure that condoms are available. This is a fallacy.

I'll tell you a little story. On the very first day of Grade Nine here at our neighbourhood public high school, kids are handed a condom. The message is the following: "They are here in the health office. Should you need them, come and get them for the sake of everyone's health." Do you know what most kids do with them when they walk home from school? They blow them up and chuck them at one another. :D Some will use them for their intended use of course (if they are lucky ;)) but most will just toss them in the corner of their room, quasi-embarrassed by it all or genuinely amused. BUT the message is very clear: if you're going to do the deed, be responsible. And you know, I'd much rather live in that kind of an environment/community where I know that other adults are mature and life-savvy and know that sexual activity does and will occur among teens and that the right to be informed and to be pro-active with one's health outweighs any kind of false notions about sex and sexual activity.

School is for learning, not courtship. Kids should concentrate on learning and then cut loose during their last years at university ... in a responsible fashion. The problem is not simply that they are having sex, the issue is the result of sexual activity on a young mind which cannot handle the emotional, social, and economic consequences of sexual activity. Many adults cannot even have a healthy sex because of their past encounters and relationships. Who is to say that children with nary a complete rational thought in their mind can?

Loddfafner
03-05-2010, 01:05 AM
School is for learning, not courtship.

I wish there were some truth in that statement.

Jägerstaffel
03-05-2010, 01:06 AM
School is for learning, not courtship. Kids should concentrate on learning and then cut loose during their last years at university ... in a responsible fashion.

Schooling does not last all day and night.

The problem is not simply that they are having sex, the issue is the result of sexual activity on a young mind which cannot handle the emotional, social, and economic consequences of sexual activity. Many adults cannot even have a healthy sex because of their past encounters and relationships. Who is to say that children with nary a complete rational thought in their mind can?

You're assuming that the use of the condoms is encouraging more sex in the first place. The makers of the condoms are making them for those teenagers that DO choose to have sex, so that they can do so with less risk of disease or pregnancy.

Aemma
03-05-2010, 01:12 AM
School is for learning, not courtship.

Good gracious Antonine, you are old enough to know that sex and courtship have nothing to do with one another.

Kids should concentrate on learning and then cut loose during their last years at university ... in a responsible fashion.

Learning, as you put it, ideally should occur in all facets of life and during all times in one's life, not only "in school" or via book knowledge or during designated times of life. The world and Life should be where and what you learn; a formal education simply informs and shapes this.

The problem is not simply that they are having sex, the issue is the result of sexual activity on a young mind which cannot handle the emotional, social, and economic consequences of sexual activity. Many adults cannot even have a healthy sex because of their past encounters and relationships.

Granted not all at this age should be having intimate relations just as some aren't ready in their later teens or early twenties either I suppose. The bottom line is that people are ready when they are ready, and I use the term "ready" quite loosely since this may mean many different things to many different people. But at the end of the day, it is not up to anyone to pronounce edicts as to the appropriate age to partake in such healthy and natural activities that make up part of the human condition. It is up to the individual him/herself

Who is to say that children with nary a complete rational thought in their mind can?

You underestimate young people. What makes you even say that a 12 year old is not capable of rational thought!

Loddfafner
03-05-2010, 01:19 AM
Ooh I've got a condom now, if I go out and have sex I'll really be a man.

That is a damned good reason to remain a virgin.

Antonine
03-05-2010, 01:34 AM
Schooling does not last all day and night.

No, it does not. However, in order to achieve greatness we must be strong and disciplined. Everything has its proper place.

You're assuming that the use of the condoms is encouraging more sex in the first place. The makers of the condoms are making them for those teenagers that DO choose to have sex, so that they can do so with less risk of disease or pregnancy.

I did not assume that. I simply believe that teenagers should be disciplined and held against their adolescent impulses until they have proper judgment.

I wish there were some truth in that statement.

People meet each other in school, a secondary objective.

Good gracious Antonine, you are old enough to know that sex and courtship have nothing to do with one another.

Yes they do, the process has become rather streamlined and stripped of formality. We now have a hook-up culture. There is also dysfunction between the sexes increasing as according to some sociologist authors ... including those who used to promote the sexual revolution. Things, however, are not as bad as one would think in those families where the parents exert influence and authority over their subordinates, the children.

Learning, as you put it, ideally should occur in all facets of life and during all times in one's life, not only "in school" or via book knowledge or during designated times of life. The world and Life should be where and what you learn; a formal education simply informs and shapes this.

Both forms of learning effect outlook.

Granted not all at this age should be having intimate relations just as some aren't ready in their later teens or early twenties either I suppose. The bottom line is that people are ready when they are ready, and I use the term "ready" quite loosely since this may mean many different things to many different people. But at the end of the day, it is not up to anyone to pronounce edicts as to the appropriate age to partake in such healthy and natural activities that make up part of the human condition. It is up to the individual him/herself.

What people have, including their bodies, is not theirs to own. You only exist for a limited period of time and your fruits are what you are measured by. Therefore, one should aim to be the best in what they do. Anything else including ideas of sovereignty over one's self--with the exception of spiritual domination and feminine rights--is the result of materialism.

You underestimate young people. What makes you even say that a 12 year old is not capable of rational thought!

Their judgment skills and faculties are not fully developed.

Nordish Persephone
03-05-2010, 01:40 AM
Can you crawl back into the Baptist Church you came out of?

Logical fallacy, just because it CAN happen, doesn't it mean it WILL happen, or that that assumption represents a fair amount of cases.

There is no real proof that I can provide other than what I see happen. Lol I did not come from a baptist church so DO NOT say that to me. Where is your proof for that, did you make an assumption? I guess that was a logical fallacy. :rolleyes2:

Nordish Persephone
03-05-2010, 01:44 AM
Did you read the article, Pale Fire? Or were you only dazzled by the sensationalist headline? They are not handing out condoms to 12 year olds. They are manufacturing smaller condoms with teens in mind, some "as young as 12". The article strangely leaves out how they are to be distributed, but if they are doing it responsibly then that would be too boring for selling newspapers.

I was simply saying by them making these, they are basically going to get handed out somehow by the schools.

The Khagan
03-05-2010, 01:58 AM
There is no real proof that I can provide other than what I see happen. Lol I did not come from a baptist church so DO NOT say that to me. Where is your proof for that, did you make an assumption? I guess that was a logical fallacy. :rolleyes2:

Nothing wrong with an educated guess, given your apparent lack of any logical cognition, hysteria and southerly location. You're an idiosyncrasy I suppose then my dear.

Nordish Persephone
03-05-2010, 02:04 AM
Nothing wrong with an educated guess, given your apparent lack of any logical cognition, hysteria and southerly location. You're an idiosyncrasy I suppose then my dear.

My location says the Jewnited states. :p

The Khagan
03-05-2010, 02:34 AM
You're from the South.

Nordish Persephone
03-05-2010, 02:42 AM
You're from the South.

I'm going to need some proof on that one. ;)

Loddfafner
03-05-2010, 02:43 AM
I'm going to need some proof on that one. ;)

Southern Comfort does not have high enough proof.

Nordish Persephone
03-05-2010, 02:44 AM
Southern Comfort does not have high enough proof.

What are you talking about? :confused:

Guapo
03-05-2010, 02:52 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Southern_Comfort.jpg

Nordish Persephone
03-05-2010, 02:57 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Southern_Comfort.jpg

I've never even seen that before. :eek:

Psychonaut
03-05-2010, 03:01 AM
It is not good for pleasure without understanding of discipline and responsibility to overtake the youth. It is just that simple: what are the results and fruits of decadence?

A better question would perhaps be: "what are the results of extremely rigid and restrictive moral codes that run contrary to human nature?" You need only look the the land of your ethnos to see how "well" that works out.

The Khagan
03-05-2010, 03:03 AM
A better question would perhaps be: "what are the results of extremely rigid and restrictive moral codes that run contrary to human nature?" You need only look the the land of your ethnos to see how "well" that works out.

"OH What? No no no, you see... there are no gay people in Iran, that's a Western thing, you know sodomy and all."

- Ahmadinejad.

Rainraven
03-05-2010, 04:42 AM
I believe it is a good idea to make smaller condoms for younger males. This doesn't mean I think that 12 year olds should be having sex, but the penis can keep growing up until the age of 20. If males with smaller penis' are having sex then a correctly sized condom should be available to them no matter what their age.

Falkata
03-05-2010, 05:20 AM
This is so sick, i didn´t even have pubic hair when i was 12

Brynhild
03-05-2010, 06:06 AM
We have an open policy about what's discussed in our home - including and especially sex. In high school they have sex ed, they even teach the kids how to use a condom and put one on, over a banana mind you, but it gives them the general idea on what it's used for.

I suppose I'm of a more liberal mind in allowing my kids to know as much as they can about sex - along with the possible repercussions that go with it - so that when they are ready to do the deed, they will be practising a hitherto natural and healthy act more safely than if they were to act in complete and utter ignorance. I love my kids enough in not wanting to impose a life sentence on them that inhibits their true potential - from making a fatal mistake which could've been avoided in the first place!

For the record, none of them are the slightest bit interested at this stage. All of them are teenagers.

Tabiti
03-05-2010, 07:22 AM
Now some men would be happy finally;)
For some cultures it is normal to have sex at 12, however not for us. People can't make difference sometimes, just not to be called racists.

Antonine
03-05-2010, 12:55 PM

Human nature is defined and set by the parameters of the society. While humans are moral automatons, it is disheartening to see the effects of the dissolution of effective structures which are part of why our society is rotten. As far as Islam is concerned, they implemented a form of Islam that is too harsh and rigid. Muslims were encouraged by Muhammad to seek a middle path that is easy to follow, including room for interpretations.

Human nature is really a loaded term because there is not one civilization nor even one human nature. Guenon narrated that there will not be progress and understanding until we recover our lost wisdom.

"OH What? No no no, you see... there are no gay people in Iran, that's a Western thing, you know sodomy and all."

- Ahmadinejad.

Oh please, sodomy has a long tradition in the Middle East! It is just that Westerners approve of such things. Homosexuality is fine, it is modern versions of it that are wrong. Meaning, that manly homosexuality between equals is fine like the practices of the samurai, knights, etc. The other forms of homosexuality, including the historic pederasty are disgusting.

Amapola
03-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Those condoms are NOT necessary; they key is sexual education.

Anthropos
03-05-2010, 02:30 PM
I favour a good upbringing over both.

anonymaus
03-05-2010, 03:45 PM
Finally, an extra small condom I can pretend I'm buying for someone else!

Groenewolf
03-05-2010, 05:45 PM
That's horrible! :eek: 12 year old boys? What is wrong with people? Teen boys that young who get into sex are not even capable of using one of those anyway, its ridiculous.

Information about how to use it is easily available trough the Internet.

Its another example of the Liberals trying to do away with abstinence.

Abstinence is good and well. However is a broken method if not combined with proper sexual education about how to use certain means to prevent STD's and unwanted pregnancies. The ABC-formula.

Also parents should give proper information to there children when it comes to sexual activity to their children. Not all of them where like me. Namely that they will get a good understanding of what reproduction involves by reading the medical encyclopedia on a very early age.

Baron Samedi
03-05-2010, 06:59 PM

Fucking disgusting!

Is this what Canadian society has stooped down to? Promoting such deviance upon children that age? (and those ARE children).

Boys and girls should not be thinking of such things like that. I sure as hell didn't!

Tolleson
03-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Fucking disgusting!

Is this what Canadian society has stooped down to? Promoting such deviance upon children that age? (and those ARE children).

Boys and girls should not be thinking of such things like that. I sure as hell didn't!

Did you even read what Aemma wrote? The story was for "Grade Nine students" which means ages 14 and 15.:thumbs up

I know that when I was that age I certainly was able to appreciate any set of boobs and any butt, as were my friends. I sure as hell was thinking of such things but was way too shy to act on it. Cold showers worked well back then.

Sorry that your fragile sensibilities are offended. :coffee:

Grumpy Cat
03-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Fucking disgusting!

I hope you're being sarcastic.

Many kids do have sex at that age. They do everywhere, they do in the United States, too. The US actually has the highest teen pregnancy in the industrialized world, kids should be exposed to contraception options down there.

Psychonaut
03-05-2010, 09:19 PM
Human nature is really a loaded term because there is not one civilization nor even one human nature.

Of course there is. Human nature could be defined as those base impulses which are shared by all non-defective humans. A human born and raised completely outside of the confines of a society would still have a whole host of biological impulses, irrespective of any culture; that is human nature. The primal urge to have sex is assuredly one of those. It is only absent in a handful of abnormal people and those who have been conditioned into repressing the urge.

Germanicus
03-05-2010, 09:45 PM
The year was 1973, i had aquired a proper girlfriend, i was 15.
Her mother was a woman that was really cool about sex with her daughter, because she took her to the family planning clinic and put her on the pill.
Her mother took me into the kitchen and gave me a bag, when i opened it, it was contained royal blue coloured condoms made in industrial rubber :), these were NHS condoms for adolescents way back in the 70s.
Her mother gave me a good talking to, and said: "ere" use these until i tell you not to...cool eh?

poiuytrewq0987
03-05-2010, 09:47 PM
The year was 1973, i had aquired a proper girlfriend, i was 15.
Her mother was a woman that was really cool about sex with her daughter, because she took her to the family planning clinic and put her on the pill.
Her mother took me into the kitchen and gave me a bag, when i opened it, it was contained royal blue coloured condoms, these were NHS condoms for adolescents way back in the 70s.
Her mother gave me a good talking to, and said: "ere" use these until i tell you not to...cool eh?

Oh my. :p

Baron Samedi
03-05-2010, 10:03 PM
I hope you're being sarcastic.

Many kids do have sex at that age. They do everywhere, they do in the United States, too. The US actually has the highest teen pregnancy in the industrialized world, kids should be exposed to contraception options down there.

I'm not being sarcastic.

That's the exact reason that shit should stop. Promoting such hedonism is disgusting.

Baron Samedi
03-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Did you even read what Aemma wrote? The story was for "Grade Nine students" which means ages 14 and 15.:thumbs up

I know that when I was that age I certainly was able to appreciate any set of boobs and any butt, as were my friends. I sure as hell was thinking of such things but was way too shy to act on it. Cold showers worked well back then.

Sorry that your fragile sensibilities are offended. :coffee:

Yes, those fucks are still children, anyone that denies that is insane.

Radojica
03-05-2010, 11:43 PM
OK, let's see if I understood it well :chin:. Since we in Serbia have that habit to break to the smallest pieces relationships in family when trying to define who is who and who is what to somebody, something came to my mind :mmmm::. My mother's ujak (uncle) is mine deda ujak, or translated to English, he is mine gradpa-uncle, or grand-uncle short (i guess it is close enough). SOOO, my nephew, who is 15th years old, can make a baby to some girl out there, right? And that would make me a grandpa-uncle to his child :shocked:?! Hi,hi, me, a grandpa :eusa_shifty:

Where can I buy them :suspicious:?

Tolleson
03-06-2010, 12:51 AM

Show me the road to the asylum! :crazy:

The Khagan
03-06-2010, 03:32 AM

I lost my v-card when I was 15, kind of glad I knew about condoms and that they were available. Kids are going to have sex either way. It's either that, promote abstinence, which doesn't even seem to work for the most adamant of partisans :rolleyes:, or hand the kids some Marquis de Sade and tell em to take a trip down to brown town, but since we Americans don't like to partake in the Godless, hedonistic ways of those French sodomites, looks like we're shit out of luck.

Not that I wasn't a child, but I was an adolescent and sexually mature nonetheless. To deny THAT is absurd.

Antonine
03-06-2010, 03:54 AM
Should adolescents jeopardize their futures because of a fleeting pleasure sanctioned by a hedonistic society? Societies need to have boundaries separating acceptable and unacceptable behavior. While it is true that there are adolescents having sex, it is not a good idea for most of them at that age. When they are adults fully capable of dealing with all the different consequences of sexual intercourse, then they should do as they please.

But you libertines will never listen because you are filled with mental poison. You are fine with permissiveness because it is all you have ever known and will know. And it is also why you are being replaced. Your love of the transient is weak in the face of the swarthy invader driven by supremacist notions of superiority even if not true. Look, behold as he has his own courts and proliferates while you are blind. Look, he follows laws and adheres to a morality. He may be a flawed wife-beating scumbag, but he has a hungry brood which will rise above him and compete very successfully.

Recover Tradition and your soul's heart. Recover your continent's lost wisdom and majesty.

Here is some things I would like to know: Should taxpayers fund welfare and abortions for adolescents? Should adolescents have to quit school and enter unprepared into a world which will eat them alive?

The Khagan
03-06-2010, 04:18 AM
Luckily MY society values individual choice and self determination, or at least used to.

It's up to parents to instill those morals and values they see fit into their child, once they become of a functioning, more cognitively aware age, they can make those choices on their own. It's your bed, sleep in it. Sheltering only worsens an individual. And restricting human nature is disgusting in its own right.

My country may have high rates of teenage pregnancy, but that's influenced greatly by minority groups. Better to have contraception available than not.

Lol, if my views on that make me a libertine, I'd love for you to hear what I think about drug policy.

Antonine
03-06-2010, 04:53 AM
Luckily MY society values individual choice and self determination, or at least used to.

It's up to parents to instill those morals and values they see fit into their child, once they become of a functioning, more cognitively aware age, they can make those choices on their own. It's your bed, sleep in it. Sheltering only worsens an individual. And restricting human nature is disgusting in its own right.

That sums up my beliefs, but it does not mean I will not oppose any symptom of disease. The weakening of the family and social dissolution is a serious problem which cannot be denied.

SwordoftheVistula
03-06-2010, 06:45 AM
Here is some things I would like to know: Should taxpayers fund welfare and abortions for adolescents? Should adolescents have to quit school and enter unprepared into a world which will eat them alive?

I'd say fund abortions but not welfare. Better the kid get a chance to fix their mistake and keep their life on track than screw up the rest of their life (plus that of the kid have) just to 'teach them a lesson'

Crux
03-06-2010, 07:49 AM
Better safe than sorry I guess, but the thought of it is kinda creepy, blowjobs and handjobs is the way to go at that age.

Murphy
03-06-2010, 12:29 PM
As a matter of fact, "abstinence" is not any type of protection at all!

Don't have sex, and you don't get pregnant, you don't risk several nasty diseases and you don't risk eternal damnation. Oh sure.. no protection at all.

Murphy
03-06-2010, 12:32 PM

Care to actually offer evidence for these claims? There is a large difference between being taught about abstinence and actually practicing abstinence.

Murphy
03-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Teaching abstinence? But Pale Fire, the problem is that teaching abstinence goes against that which is a natural and healthy human activity. I'm not saying that all 12 year olds should be having a roll in the hay BUT some are ready at that age and well, so be it! It's a natural bodily function, as natural as having to breathe, eat, sleep and eliminate!

Aemma, you're not an idiot, so please do not act like one. If you want to talk about natural and healthy, then it is not the argument to use in defence of produing condoms for 12 year old boys, seeing as the natural reason of having sex is to procreate, which condoms sort of work again ;).

There is also a big difference between being sexually mature and psychologically mature.

Loddfafner
03-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Care to actually offer evidence for these claims? There is a large difference between being taught about abstinence and actually practicing abstinence.

I will look around for the study. It was limited to the United States. It may not have considered all possible culture-related variables between North and South, and urban vs rural areas but certainly rings true.

Druantia
03-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Maybe if they were called Macrohard.

thats just so very very wrong:)