PDA

View Full Version : "Armenoid" in southern Italy isn't really Armenoid

Tacitus
01-16-2015, 07:13 PM
Not to beat a dead horse, but it's Dinaro-Med plus Berid (or even Alpine-Med). I'm talking about someone like Leon Panetta for example, not mis-classified Dinaro-Meds.

Discuss.

Sikeliot
01-16-2015, 07:21 PM
Might it be a really exaggerated Dinaro-Med?

Someone like Lady Gaga looks "Armenoid" to me even if not entirely so, and she has no Berid influence whatsoever. Why is it unreasonable to think there is proper Armenoid influence, given the genetics? She has a vibe similar to Jews.

http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/gaga-natural.jpg
http://stuffpoint.com/lady-gaga/image/418456-lady-gaga-natural-gaga.jpg
https://madisonmooregallery.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/lady_gaga_boiling_points_2005.jpg

finþaų
01-16-2015, 07:25 PM
Armenoids can be found in Europe. The great Carleton S. Coon himself was adamant about it.

Tacitus
01-16-2015, 07:29 PM

Someone like Lady Gaga looks "Armenoid" to me even if not entirely so, and she has no Berid influence whatsoever. Why is it unreasonable to think there is proper Armenoid influence, given the genetics? She has a vibe similar to Jews.

https://madisonmooregallery.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/lady_gaga_boiling_points_2005.jpg

More like a Dinaro-Med with extra Med input.

Armenoid and Pontid aren't "native" (for lack of a better word) to Italy, and I think both types come about by accident and mixing of different phenotypes more than anything.

Sikeliot
01-16-2015, 07:31 PM
Armenoid and Pontid aren't "native" (for lack of a better word) to Italy, and I think both types come about by accident and mixing of different phenotypes more than anything.

Armenoid is very similar to Dinarid in pure form. But Armenoid doesn't really exist in Europe other than in southern Italy, Jews, Maltese, and a rare Greek here and there.

Tacitus
01-16-2015, 07:37 PM
Armenoid is very similar to Dinarid in pure form. But Armenoid doesn't really exist in Europe other than in southern Italy, Jews, Maltese, and a rare Greek here and there.

Dinarids have more prominent and pointier chins than Armenoids in my amateur opinion. I think the Dinaro-Meds that get classified as Armenoids do have smaller chins, but that's from the Med input I think.

Sikeliot
01-16-2015, 07:38 PM
I say "Armenoid" when the person looks a bit more eastern than average.

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 07:39 PM
There are some Cappadocian and Dinaro-East Med that often here are confused for Armenoid but they aren't Armenoid at all.

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 07:41 PM
Dinarids have more prominent and pointier chins than Armenoids in my amateur opinion. I think the Dinaro-Meds that get classified as Armenoids do have smaller chins, but that's from the Med input I think.

Indeed. The kind of look like the user Magnetic what I think for Anatolid (subtype of Armenoid) and this look is nonexistent in south Italy.

Sikeliot
01-16-2015, 07:42 PM
There are some Cappadocian and Dinaro-East Med that often here are confused for Armenoid but they aren't Armenoid at all.

Yes.

Another Italian I have called "Armenoid" is Italian-American Drea de Matteo who is Calabrese descent. But she might just be East Med and Dinarid.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Premiere+Screening+FX+Sons+Anarchy+Red+Carpet+i-Yo-oed7Urx.jpg

Sikeliot
01-16-2015, 07:42 PM
and this look is nonexistent in south Italy.

and in Europe entirely.

Hadouken
01-16-2015, 07:46 PM
Indeed. The kind of look like the user Magnetic what I think for Anatolid (subtype of Armenoid) and this look is nonexistent in south Italy.

Anatolid is non existent in Italy mainly because of the East Med variant that comes from Anatolia

also my Armenoid is rather from the southcaucasus variant which is very common in my homeprovince (we are close to the Caucasus area)

there are Armenoids in Italy though and also other parts of Europe (of course not common)

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 07:48 PM
Anatolid is non existent in Italy mainly because of the East Med variant that comes from Anatolia

also my Armenoid is rather from the southcaucasus variant which is very common in my homeprovince (we are close to the Caucasus area)

there are Armenoids in Italy though and also other parts of Europe (of course not common)

Obviously the Armenized elements aren't only in south Italy in Europe as many people think though.

Shepherd
01-16-2015, 07:49 PM
Leon Panneta is not Dinarid at all imo, even Dinaro Meds look different

I think there is Armenoid, although in small numbers, in Italy

http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?id=229475&h=530&w=758

Black Wolf
01-16-2015, 07:49 PM
Of course many Southern Italians will have some physical similarities with peoples from Anatolia. There have been many migrations over many millenia into Southeastern Europe from Anatolia and the Near East.

Black Wolf
01-16-2015, 07:50 PM

My own Y-DNA line comes from Calabria but my Y-STR haplotype clusters mainly with Armenians.

Hadouken
01-16-2015, 07:50 PM
Obviously the Armenized elements aren't only in south Italy in Europe as many people think though.

no not at all

you can find Armenoid in all southern europe and even as far as France in small amounts

in more northern regions you can find it in Jews but Jewish people are often a little different form of Armenoid and often reduced

but in all Europe it is a rare type ..including Italy

since it is my predominant phenotype I have read and watched a lot about it and know

Armenoid is mostly found in : Armenia and rest of south caucasus , Turkey , Levant especially Syria , northwest Iran , Jews , parts of north caucasus

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Of course few Southern Italians will have some physical similarities with peoples from Anatolia. There have been many migrations over many millenia into Southeastern Europe from Anatolia and the Near East.

Fixed

Tacitus
01-16-2015, 07:52 PM

Right, and I think my theory can include other places in southern Europe too. I used southern Italians as an example because that's where I often see Armenoid being applied to.

Tacitus
01-16-2015, 07:53 PM

Never said he was, but that he's a mix of phenotypes that give off an Armenoid appearance.

I can use myself as an example too: I've been classified as Pontid but it's not "pure" Pontid, its a mix of Atlanto-Med plus an extra Med (and possibly Alpine) element that gives that vibe.

Black Wolf
01-16-2015, 07:54 PM
Fixed

Southern Italians are genetically closely related to peoples from Anatolia and the Near East it is a fact. You seem to have something against this which I find a bit funny.

Hadouken
01-16-2015, 07:56 PM
Of course many Southern Italians will have some physical similarities with peoples from Anatolia. There have been many migrations over many millenia into Southeastern Europe from Anatolia and the Near East.

the Armenoid came to Europe mostly through trading etc.

business travel etc.

no I am not joking lol ...I dont know how to explain though ...through the business relations europeans had with west asians

Shepherd
01-16-2015, 07:58 PM
Never said he was, but that he's a mix of phenotypes that give off an Armenoid appearance.

I can use myself as an example too: I've been classified as Pontid but it's not "pure" Pontid, its a mix of Atlanto-Med plus an extra Med (and possibly Alpine) element that gives that vibe.
Places where Armenoids and Pontids dwell aren't too far from Italy, so its not impossible

There are some Pontids right across the Adriatic in the Balkans

Hadouken
01-16-2015, 08:00 PM
Places where Armenoids and Pontids dwell aren't too far from Italy, so its not impossible

There are some Pontids right across the Adriatic in the Balkans

Pontid is also very common in Turkey

where I am from we have also Pontids

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 08:01 PM
Right, and I think my theory can include other places in southern Europe too. I used southern Italians as an example because that's where I often see Armenoid being applied to.

Indeed. What i would say is the fact that some people here think that people like Caparezza is typical in certain regions of Italy while we know that isn't so. And surely searching at other people can find some similar individuals.

Sikeliot
01-16-2015, 08:02 PM
Southern Italians are genetically closely related to peoples from Anatolia and the Near East it is a fact. You seem to have something against this which I find a bit funny.

His need to slander me because of my disagreement, is the reason I have left the forum, because apparently it's SO offensive to him that some Italians have a West Asian influence that it's worth slandering me to the forum administrator and trying to get me in trouble.

Black Wolf
the Armenoid came to Europe mostly through trading etc.

business travel etc.

no I am not joking lol ...I dont know how to explain though ...through the business relations europeans had with west asians

The West Asian/Near Eastern of Southern Italians came in multiple waves from the Neolithic, through the Bronze and Iron ages right up until historical times in ebbs and flows. Some came probably to find new lands to farm, some as merchants and traders, others as soldiers, etc...

Tiberio

Southern Italians are genetically more close to other southern Europeans and quite distant from Anatolians and Middle Eastern.

Ventoforte
01-16-2015, 08:03 PM
Who decides? You?

NW Europeans like Benoît Poelvoorde and Ringo Starr would be called Armenid if they were passed for Sicilians and it was asked to guessify them.

Black Wolf
01-16-2015, 08:04 PM
Southern Italians are genetically more close to other southern Europeans and quite distant from Anatolians and Middle Eastern.

:picard2:...That is becasue they have some (minor amounts) of native WHG admixture that Anatolians and Near Easterners are pretty much lacking. Still the fact is that the majority of Southern Italian genes have origins in the Near East.

Hadouken
01-16-2015, 08:04 PM
The West Asian/Near Eastern of Southern Italians came in multiple waves from the Neolithic, through the Bronze and Iron ages right up until historical times in ebbs and flows. Some came probably to find new lands to farm, some as merchants and traders, others as soldiers, etc...

I mean the Armenoid type

I am not talking about Neolithic but like ...a few centuries ago

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 08:05 PM
:picard2:...That is becasue they have some (minor amounts) of native WHG admixture that Anatolians and Near Easterners are pretty much lacking. Still the fact is that the majority of Southern Italian genes have origins in the Near East.

In every scientific PCA Plot we fall in the Europe cluster and not with MENAS.

Black Wolf
01-16-2015, 08:06 PM
I mean the Armenoid type

I am not talking about Neolithic but like ...a few centuries ago

So called ''Armenoid'' types came to Southern Italy like I said over many millenia with different groups originating out of Anatolia/West Asia and the Near East.

Sikeliot
01-16-2015, 08:06 PM
Have fun being spammed with all blonde Sicilians because without me that's all you guys are going to get. Have a fucking blast.

Black Wolf
01-16-2015, 08:07 PM

Did you even read any of what I wrote above?

Shepherd
01-16-2015, 08:07 PM
Who decides? You?

NW Europeans like Benoît Poelvoorde and Ringo Starr would be called Armenid if they were passed for Sicilians and it was asked to guessify them.

But theres no logical reason for Armenoid to be in a place as far away asBritain, so they wouldn't be classified as such.

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 08:08 PM
So called ''Armenoid'' types came to Southern Italy like I said over many millenia with different groups originating out of Anatolia/West Asia and the Near East.

If you are an atypical Sephardi descending of the Two Sicilies it is not fair that you will declassify us (all the southern Italians) as middle easterners in Europe.

Ventoforte
01-16-2015, 08:10 PM
But theres no logical reason for Armenia to be in a place as far away asBritain, so they wouldn't be classified as such.
You'll convene that Armenia is quite distant from Southern Italy too. Much more so than Southern Italy is from Northern Europe for that matter.

Smeagol
01-16-2015, 08:10 PM

Yeah, I don't understand this. I don't see the shame in being related to the founders of human Civilization..

Shepherd
01-16-2015, 08:11 PM
You'll convene that Armenia is quite distant from Southern Italy too. Much more so than Southern Italy is from Northern Europe for that matter.

I meant Armenoid*, and South Italy has had migrations from places where Armenia is even more common than in Armenia, so its not impossible for there to be Armenoid. There have been no Near Eastern invasion of Britain for example.

Hadouken
01-16-2015, 08:11 PM

of course you plot with europeans

but dont forget that we dont plot that much far away from europeans either (we are geographically not far away in the end) even though we have our own cluster

also the fact that someone from west asia and europe can look similar is nothing to be shocked in the end ....it is not that we are east asians or something :D

so when you have for example an Azeri who resembles someone from lets say southern europe then it is not because you guys are not europeans but because it is just natural that some of the next door caucasoids can look similar to you

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 08:12 PM
Yeah, I don't understand this. I don't see the shame in being related to the founders of human Civilization..

Because we are distant to them, this is a misinformation against southern Italians!!!

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 08:13 PM
of course you plot with europeans

but dont forget that we dont plot that much far away from europeans either (we are geographically not far away in the end) even though we have our own cluster

also the fact that someone from west asia and europe can look similar is nothing to be shocked in the end ....it is not that we are east asians or something :D

so when you have for example an Azeri who resembles someone from lets say southern europe then it is not because you guys are not europeans but because it is just natural that some of the next door caucasoids can look similar to you

The problem is that Jaxman says loads of misinformations against us.

The Illyrian Warrior
01-16-2015, 08:14 PM
Have fun being spammed with all blonde Sicilians because without me that's all you guys are going to get. Have a fucking blast.

Look people Sikeliot sacrificed own self for wogs, have a bit decency next time when talking about Apricity "Messiah".

May his legacy never be forgotten. :cry2

Kamal900
01-16-2015, 08:14 PM

Indeed that southern italians are europeans, and i dont think they look very different from other southern europeans, and yes, Jews, Maronites and etc dont resemble the southern italians even.

Smeagol
01-16-2015, 08:15 PM
Because we are distant to them, this is a misinformation against southern Italians!!!

But all Europeans have significant Near Eastern ancestry. Even Scandinavians have around 25%, while Southern Europeans usually have higher than 50%. This is just a fact, nothing wrong with it.

Hadouken
01-16-2015, 08:18 PM
The problem is that Jaxman says loads of misinformations against us.

the problem is that people try to make you the exots of europe which is not true at all though

I dont know where this is coming from tbh.

in the beginning I said some things which may have sounded as if I am "one of them" but I just expressed myself wrongly

as I said often I know a lot of Italians in real life and have had also a good amount of Italian buds and SOME of them looked west asian(ish) but most look typical southern european and some also even northern european

I dont understand why people try to take the 5-10% (those "woggy" types) and make something out of it ...there are other european countries where you can also find such people if not more

I also dont think that most of you Italian people have something against west asians but I can understand that if your country/countrymen are represented wrongly that it is annoying

fact is that you are as european (looking) as any other euro people

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 08:19 PM
But all Europeans have significant Near Eastern ancestry. Even Scandinavians have around 25%, while Southern Europeans usually have higher than 50%. This is just a fact, nothing wrong with it.

For the Neolithic contribute revolution. But we form our genetic cluster with other south eastern europeans and not with middle eastern as Jaxman said. Personally i don't find nothing wrong if southern Italians were genetically in the middle east but this is not the real life. And Jaxman says just a misinformation.

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 08:21 PM
the problem is that people try to make you the exots of europe which is not true at all though

I dont know where this is coming from tbh.

in the beginning I said some things which may have sounded as if I am "one of them" but I just expressed myself wrongly

as I said often I know a lot of Italians in real life and have had also a good amount of Italian buds and SOME of them looked west asian(ish) but most look typical southern european and some also even northern european

I dont understand why people try to take the 5-10% of those "woggy" types and make something out of it ...there are other european countries where you can also find such people if not more

I also dont think that most of you Italian people have something against west asians but I can understand that if your country/countrymen are represented wrongly that it is annoying

fact is that you are as european (looking) as any other euro people

Exactly, this is what i mean. Jaxman said we are middle eastern genetically which is false.

Smeagol
01-16-2015, 08:23 PM
For the Neolithic contribute revolution. But we form our genetic cluster with other south eastern europeans and not with middle eastern as Jaxman said. Personally i don't find nothing wrong if southern Italians were genetically in the middle east but this is not the real life. And Jaxman says just a misinformation.

Yes, mostly from the Neolithic Farmers. Anyway, Europeans, and Near Easterners are not that distant from each other compared to other populations like Subsaharan Africans, or East Asians for example.

Ventoforte
01-16-2015, 08:23 PM
Indeed that southern italians are europeans, and i dont think they look very different from other southern europeans, and yes, Jews, Maronites and etc dont resemble the southern italians even.
That's the real point. They don't look Anatolian or Middle Eastern, regardless of what the ever-changing results of the tests by an amateur playing Cavalli-Sforza in his mum's basement may be.

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 08:26 PM
Yes, mostly from the Neolithic Farmers. Anyway, Europeans, and Near Easterners are not that distant from each other compared to other populations like Subsaharan Africans, or East Asians for example.

Because Europe is the most western part of Asia we can say, and the people of west Asia are also caucasoid.

Tacitus
01-16-2015, 08:28 PM
Uh, this idea was just about phenotype and not genetics since we know genotype =/ phenotype.

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 08:32 PM
Uh, this idea was just about phenotype and not genetics since we know genotype =/ phenotype.

Indeed, ask to Jaxman that.

Black Wolf
01-16-2015, 09:14 PM
If you are an atypical Sephardi descending of the Two Sicilies it is not fair that you will declassify us (all the southern Italians) as middle easterners in Europe.

Well the fact remains that all ethnic Southern Italians derive the majority of their genes from West Asia/Near East so it stands to reason that many Southern Italians will have some physical similarities to the peoples of West Asia/Near East.

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 09:17 PM
Well the fact remains that all ethnic Southern Italians derive the majority of their genes from West Asia/Near East so it stands to reason that many Southern Italians will have some physical similarities to the peoples of West Asia/Near East.

Loads of our genes are also europeans and those aren't existent in the Middle East. So what's the point my converso?

Black Wolf
01-16-2015, 09:19 PM
Loads of our genes are also europeans and those aren't existent in the Middle East. So what's the point my converso?

Loads? More like minority amounts.

Black Wolf
01-16-2015, 09:20 PM

You get your phenotype from your genes and to some degree environment.

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 09:21 PM
Loads? More like minority amounts.

Much more than half.

Black Wolf
01-16-2015, 09:27 PM
Much more than half.

Not even close. WHG=True native European component.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x8pm8sVcHqceiNFJMO082kxaBF5ePr4__bAK05VQRFw/edit?pli=1#gid=62882571

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 09:36 PM
I talk about autosomal. But anyways WHG is a good marker to distinguish us to MENAS. And the ancient farmers were different from modern Middle Easterners my dear genetical outlier.

Shepherd
01-16-2015, 09:42 PM
I talk about autosomal. But anyways WHG is a good marker to distinguish us to MENAS. And the ancient farmers were different from modern Middle Easterners my dear genetical outlier.

There are better ways to distinguish you from MENAS, like your Atlanto-Med and North Europen scores.

If we go by Eupedia WHG, South Italians have hardly any more than MENAs, but if we go by Longbowmans, there are even North Africans who score high WHG (like only 5% less than Southern Italy)

http://cdn.eupedia.com/images/content/European_hunter-gatherer_admixture.png

Tiberio
01-16-2015, 09:45 PM
Eupedia WHG map is a joke.

askra
01-16-2015, 10:00 PM
There are better ways to distinguish you from MENAS, like your Atlanto-Med and North Europen scores.

If we go by Eupedia WHG, South Italians have hardly any more than MENAs, but if we go by Longbowmans, there are even North Africans who score high WHG (like only 5% less than Southern Italy)

http://cdn.eupedia.com/images/content/European_hunter-gatherer_admixture.png

Clearly a wrong map, i suppose by the usual eupedia member called Maciamo. For example in Sardinia WHG is around 35% while in that map is shown as 10-15%.

Resistance
01-17-2015, 08:36 AM
There are some Armenoid influences there and there, but it's rather subjective and depends on the province. According to Gunther there some Armenoids (hinther asiatic) in the scarsely populated areas of Salerno, Bari and in Sicily in Agrigento and Siracuse.

The WHG map by Maciamo is a joke. Read the thread on Eupedia.

South Italians score 22-23% WHG. MENAs have almost 0%, excluding for North Africans, who have more SSA than WHG (20% vs 15%) and in North Caucausians (7-9%), but it's mostly mesolitich stuff from the female side (there is a lot of European like mtdna in those places), so I dunno how it shows in the phenotype.

Resistance
01-17-2015, 10:25 AM

Good cherrypick, but Lady Gaga has blue green eyes and look nothing like an Armenoid.

http://i.imgur.com/QTFSbMx.jpg

Overall she looks less Middle Eastern than the pure Swedish singer Lykke Li.

http://i.imgur.com/rcdWFVE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1sRVn2a.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/O68eEj2.jpg

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 10:27 AM
Eupedia WHG map is a joke.

You are a joke.

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 10:33 AM
Italians are both in terms of genotype and phenotype a mixture of Levantines and Western Europeans. That's why Jews and Italians are sometimes indistinguishable...because they are both a very recent mixture of Levantine Semites and Western European Aryans (Italic,Germanic...).

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 10:35 AM
Good cherrypick, but Lady Gaga has blue green eyes and look nothing like an Armenoid.

http://i.imgur.com/QTFSbMx.jpg

Overall she looks less Middle Eastern than the pure Swedish singer Lykke Li.

http://i.imgur.com/rcdWFVE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1sRVn2a.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/O68eEj2.jpg

Even in the photos where she is "lighter" she looks like an Ashkenazi Jewish women.

Duke
01-17-2015, 10:39 AM
armenoid and dinarid look similar

Bellona
01-17-2015, 10:40 AM
This is something I always wanted to say to some people here obsessed with Italians and South Italians who try to always proof we're not <<white>>
Why the fuck don't call it ''The Italianicity'' since we talk only about Italy?
Italy is white or not?
Italy is half german and half semitic or not? Italy is Europe or Africa?
Are italian wannabes or not?
Are there blonde italians or not?
My God this is so annoying.
Every fucking place in Europe have had non european admixtures (Hi Finland, Hi Hungary, Hi Lappids and Saami in Scadinavian countries, Hi nigga in England and France, Hi arabs and jews and north african in Spain, Portugal, Hi mongolid in Russia and Baltid countries, Hi turks in Balkans and Greece) and plenty of countries are full of East Baltid - which in its extreme form looks absolutely NON european - but we still talk about Italy, all day long.
Italy is non less <<white>> (I hate this term) than ANY OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRY! There are blonde people in Italy and some nordics too and if they want to show it, let them fucking do ! If they want to show this part of Italy, what's the matter? What's the matter in accepting that Italy has some nordic dudes? Who give a fuck about it, really.
We all know that the majority of us is mediterranean, even in the so called germanic northern area (''unfortunately'' for them they don't look like at all like german, but if some believe it, let them do, I don't even care) and so? Still continue with these threads?
Are sicilian armenian, arabs? Let's talk about finnish people and hungarian, should we consider them all european? Because I've been in Hungary and that place is still full of jews and turks looking people MORE than Italy ever was.
And about all those lovely baltid in Scandinavian countries and Eastern countries? Some anthropologists even did not consider them as european or ''aryan'' and we still keep talking about Italy, nice.
What about Portugal infested by north african looking people? And Spain? What about France and England having half breeds of 3 or 4 generations? What about this shit?
Make me the favour to LOOK AT YOUR OWN NATION and stop complaining about Italy, when you don't know anything and you even never visited it.

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 10:41 AM
armenoid and dinarid look similar
That's because Dinarid is being incorrectly used on these Anthroboards. People just classify any southern European Armenid as Dinarid.

Sakis
01-17-2015, 10:42 AM
That's because Dinarid is being incorrectly used on these Anthroboards. People just classify any southern European Armenid as Dinarid.

And how do you know that they are Armenid and not Dinarid?You are fucking ridiculous

Duke
01-17-2015, 10:42 AM

perhaps, put morphologically they are similar, i belive dinarids in purest form can be found in poland, most of our Balkan types are dinarids mixed with meds and stuff, which push us closer to armenoids

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 10:44 AM
This is something I always wanted to say to some people here obsessed with Italians and South Italians who try to always proof we're not <<white>>
Italy is white or not?
Every fucking place in Europe have had non european admixtures (Hi Finland, Hi Hungary, Hi Lappids and Saami in Scadinavian countries, Hi nigga in England and France, Hi arabs and jews and north african in Spain, Portugal, Hi mongolid in Russia and Baltid countries, Hi turks in Balkans and Greece) and plenty of countries are full of East Baltid - which in its extreme form looks absolutely NON european - but we still talk about Italy, all day long.
Italy is non less <<white>> (I hate this term) than ANY OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRY! There are blonde people in Italy and some nordics too and if they want to show it, let them fucking do ! If they want to show this part of Italy, what's the matter? What's the matter in accepting that Italy has some nordic dudes? Who give a fuck about it, really.
We all know that the majority of us is mediterranean, even in the so called germanic northern area (''unfortunately'' for them they don't look like at all like german, but if some believe it, let them do, I don't even care) and so? Still continue with these threads?
Are sicilian armenian, arabs? Let's talk about finnish people and hungarian, should we consider them all european? Because I've been in Hungary and that place is still full of jews and turks looking people MORE than Italy ever was.
And about all those lovely baltid in Scandinavian countries and Eastern countries? Some anthropologists even did not consider them as european or ''aryan'' and we still keep talking about Italy, nice.
What about Portugal infested by north african looking people? And Spain? What about France and England having half breeds of 3 or 4 generations? What about this shit?
Make me the favour to LOOK AT YOUR OWN NATION and stop complaining about Italy, when you don't know anything and you even never visited it.
Italians are the only population in Europe who's genetic makeup is mostly non-European (neolithic-300AD) only Greece is on par with Italy as far as recent non-European admixture goes. The non-European (Mongolid) element in north-eastern Europe does not exceed 10% while southern Italians are on average 70% non-European.

Resistance
01-17-2015, 10:45 AM
@Styrian

I will remember your words the next times Nazi Germans deport you subhumans in the concentration camps and make a SS division with Italian soldiers.

Hahahahaha

Resistance
01-17-2015, 10:49 AM
perhaps, put morphologically they are similar, i belive dinarids in purest form can be found in poland, most of our Balkan types are dinarids mixed with meds and stuff, which push us closer to armenoids

There are no Dinarids in Poland, but some Norid types.

Armenoids are much darker and shorter than Dinarids, and lack the CM Robust element.

A person with Blue eyes can't be an Armenid. That's that.

Duke
01-17-2015, 10:50 AM

Armenoids are much darker and shorter than Dinarids, and lack the CM Robust element.

LOL, purest forms od dinarids are found in poland

Norid is different, norid is dinarid mixed with nordic, they are different, with different head shape and face metrics

In south its mostly dinarids mixed with other stuff, which is rational, because more south you go, more mixed populace

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 10:53 AM
Proper Dinarids should be closest to Baskids and to a lesser degree Norids and Keltids.

Duke
01-17-2015, 10:55 AM
Proper Dinarids should be closest to Baskids and to a lesser degree Norids and Keltids.

its all same group, with armenoid being most eastern type

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 10:58 AM

Norid is different, norid is dinarid mixed with nordic, they are different, with different head shape and face metrics

In south its mostly dinarids mixed with other stuff, which is rational, because more south you go, more mixed populace
I would define Dinarid as a European off shoot of the Kaukasid blended with some native European Cromagnid and Nordid elements IMO.

Resistance
01-17-2015, 11:08 AM

So do you agree with me that Dinarids and especially Norids are much lighter and indigenous European (WHG) than Armenids?

Hadouken
01-17-2015, 11:15 AM
So do you agree with me that Dinarids and especially Norids are much lighter and indigenous European (WHG) than Armenids?

I dont know how anybody can argue against that

Armenid is a pred. west asian phenotype

that is wrong though

there are Dinarids in Poland and there are Armenids with blue eyes

Hellenas
01-17-2015, 11:30 AM
Every fucking place in Europe have had non european admixtures... Hi turks in Balkans and Greece

Your in ignorance.

Greeks never mixed with Turks. Turks are genetically at least 15% East Asians, Greeks are 0%, the average Turk is at least 7% a mongoloid, the average Greek is 0%. Greeks are mixed with ancient Anatolians/West Asians though, just like Italians are.

Resistance
01-17-2015, 11:56 AM
I dont know how anybody can argue against that

Armenid is a pred. west asian phenotype

that is wrong though

there are Dinarids in Poland and there are Armenids with blue eyes

There also Arabids and Indids with light eyes, but that type of light blue is found only among Europoid types.

Duke
01-17-2015, 12:15 PM

yes, lighter, but you have this wider group which is called Taurid, and thats basically group where both dinarid and armenoid, as well as baskid, and keltid fall in, maybe few more types found in caucasus

typical dinarid
http://www.hrsport.net/photos/orig/371/61/0000000000371613.jpg

Dinarid-alpinid mix; Imperator Augustus
https://selitsky.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/caeser.jpg
Looks similar to him
http://www.halamadrid.fr/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/luka-modric-Croatie.jpg

Roy
01-17-2015, 12:21 PM
Armenoids can be found in Europe. The great Carleton S. Coon himself was adamant about it.

Did he call it ''Littorid'' or was that some other author?

Duke
01-17-2015, 12:24 PM
Kličko which is Dinarid-east med mix looks more similar to armenoid

http://www.fightsite.hr/insula/img/w645-h392-c645:392-q100/Media/foto/2011/12/Vladimir-Klicko.jpg

Tiberio
01-17-2015, 12:29 PM
Did he call it ''Littorid'' or was that some other author?

Litorid is the therm of Lundman for a mix West/Atlanto Med+Armenoid.

Duke
01-17-2015, 12:39 PM
Liam Neeson is good example of Keltid
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10700000/Liam-Neeson-liam-neeson-10716176-1600-1200.jpg
http://www.googlesportsclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/liam-neeson-young-gscnews.jpg

Duke
01-17-2015, 12:42 PM
Taurid type found in caucasus

http://02varvara.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/chechen-vet-e1274148039765.jpg

Resistance
01-17-2015, 12:43 PM
Litorid is the therm of Lundman for a mix West/Atlanto Med+Armenoid.

Correct.

Also Coon gave too much importance to Craniometrics, while completely ignoring the pigmentation. I've seen plates by him of ultra dark West Asians and North Africans being classified as Borrebies, Nordis, etc...

Duke
01-17-2015, 12:45 PM
Armenoid
http://rusnat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/armenidm.jpg

Hadouken
01-17-2015, 12:56 PM
There also Arabids and Indids with light eyes, but that type of light blue is found only among Europoid types.

apples and oranges

there are Armenoids with blue eyes ...same blue as found in europeans

if you dont believe it thats okay

Bellona
01-17-2015, 01:36 PM
Ahahahhaa italians are 70% non european ahahaha
Ok.

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 02:00 PM
Ahahahhaa italians are 70% non european ahahaha
Ok.

Just google various Italian actors like Vincent Schiavelli,Jason Biggs,Luca Giuseppe Pasqualino,John Turturro...might aswell be 100% non-European.

Tiberio
01-17-2015, 02:03 PM
None of them is fully italian. Schiavelli had a bad disease who changed his facial features.

Ulla
01-17-2015, 02:07 PM
Just google various Italian actors like Vincent Schiavelli,Jason Biggs,Luca Giuseppe Pasqualino,John Turturro...might aswell be 100% non-European.

Some day you will explain us your insane obsession about Italians. That day comes close.

Duke
01-17-2015, 02:08 PM
neolithic admix is found among all europeans

Tiberio
01-17-2015, 02:09 PM
We can use this for the explanation of Taurid types:
Baskid=Pyrenees
Dinarid=Dinaric Alpes, Italian Alpes and Appennines
Taurid=Caucasus mountains

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 02:10 PM
None of them is fully italian. Schiavelli had a bad disease who changed his facial features.
Yeah Schiavelli was probably born North Atlantid:picard2:

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 02:11 PM
Some day you will explain us your insane obsession about Italians. That day comes close.
I just have a strong disliking for Armenoid types and southern Italian culture.

Tiberio
01-17-2015, 02:12 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome

Ulla
01-17-2015, 02:16 PM

That's insane.

Duke
01-17-2015, 02:17 PM
:D

Sakis
01-17-2015, 02:18 PM
That's insane.

Well,he doesn't seem like a mentaly healthy person anyway.

Resistance
01-17-2015, 02:22 PM
Luke Giuseppe Pasqualino is a quarter Indian/Pakistani.

His family.

http://i.imgur.com/z56ZS5l.jpg

His maternal grandparents have both Italian surname, while his paternal grandmother has a surname who does not exists in Italy (Femminile). Clearly the father has Indian ancestry from the maternal side.

Schiavelli has Marfan Syndrome.

Turturro is a really atypical Sicilian and Jason Biggs is less exotic than many South Slavs.

Resistance
01-17-2015, 02:28 PM

Balkanoids beat any Italians when it comes to woggy behaviour: corruption, criminality, laziness, fanatism,... are rampant in your Ottoman country.

Bellona
01-17-2015, 02:30 PM
You took four non fully italian exemples, seriously? Have you ever been in Italy? You dislike our culture? Oh really, why don't you talk about your culture and your contribution to history considering that we italians and greeks built almost everything, from Philosophy to art, from culture to laws.
And then I would like to know why your women always search for our men for being f*****.
Really, that's interesting.

Resistance
01-17-2015, 02:37 PM
Bosniaks are Europeans?

http://i.imgur.com/rogU4az.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CCpSoBh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/F7RusX8.jpg

Don't worry bro. We will soon return to civilize you Arabs.

http://i.imgur.com/oJJkPtR.png

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 02:45 PM
Luke Giuseppe Pasqualino is a quarter Indian/Pakistani.

His family.

http://i.imgur.com/z56ZS5l.jpg

His maternal grandparents have both Italian surname, while his paternal grandmother has a surname who does not exists in Italy (Femminile). Clearly the father has Indian ancestry from the maternal side.

Schiavelli has Marfan Syndrome.

Turturro is a really atypical Sicilian and Jason Biggs is less exotic than many South Slavs.
Jason Biggs is half English and still he looks 100% Jewish.

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 02:47 PM
Bosniaks are Europeans?

http://i.imgur.com/rogU4az.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CCpSoBh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/F7RusX8.jpg

Don't worry bro. We will soon return to civilize you Arabs.

http://i.imgur.com/oJJkPtR.png

Bosniaks,Croats and Serbs have more WHG than Italians so yes we are more European genetically speaking.

Ulla
01-17-2015, 02:48 PM
Bosniaks,Croats and Serbs have more WHG than Italians so yes we are more European genetically speaking.

European is a cultural term and culturally you are not European.

Tiberio
01-17-2015, 02:51 PM

I just have a strong disliking for you.

Resistance
01-17-2015, 02:53 PM
Jason Biggs is half English and still he looks 100% Jewish.

No he is 25% English and would pass much better in Bosnia than anywhere in West Asia.

Your ancestors were raped by Turks and Poles, hence why you have more WHG and Gypsy admixture.

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 02:56 PM
European is a cultural term and culturally you are not European.
Italian culture is mostly Mediterranean and therefore seperate from proper western European culture of France,Austro-Hungary,Anglo-Saxons,Germans and Scandinavians. Italians share many cultural traits with Jews but very litlle with Anglo-Saxons for example.

Ulla
01-17-2015, 02:58 PM
Italian culture is mostly Mediterranean and therefore seperate from proper western European culture of France,Austro-Hungary,Anglo-Saxons,Germans and Scandinavians. Italians share many cultural traits with Jews but very litlle with Anglo-Saxons for example.

Europe and western civilization exist also thanks to Italy, not surely thanks to your insignificant and irrilevant countries.

And BTW Europe is a term created in the Mediterranean sea.

Tiberio
01-17-2015, 03:00 PM
Are you envious to that?
http://s11.postimg.org/myjba7w7n/Roman_Empire_Trajan_117_AD.png (http://postimg.org/image/6art7q1fz/full/)

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 03:02 PM
No he is 25% English and would pass much better in Bosnia than anywhere in West Asia.

Your ancestors were raped by Turks and Poles, hence why you have more WHG and Gypsy admixture.
There is no Turkish or Gypsy admixture in Serbocroats. Pretty much all genetic admixture calculators show that Italians have significant West Asian,North African and even SSA in small amounts. Italians are actually closer to Turks genetically because you share a common West Asian genetic substratum.

Sakis
01-17-2015, 03:03 PM

There is no such thing as mediterranean or western european culture,every country has it's own culture.

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 03:04 PM
Are you envious to that?
http://s11.postimg.org/myjba7w7n/Roman_Empire_Trajan_117_AD.png (http://postimg.org/image/6art7q1fz/full/)

Not jealous at all. Romans are long gone. Italians are nothing but descendants of slaves and degenerate scum from the slums of old Roman cities...nothing to do with the noble Latin Patrician Aryans.

Ulla
01-17-2015, 03:05 PM
Not jealous at all. Romans are long gone. Italians are nothing but descendants of slaves and degenerate scum from the slums of old Roman cities...nothing to do with the noble Latin Patrician Aryans.

You are a kid.

BTW your jealousy is quite evident. You act like a insicure non European trying to pass himself as more European.

Sakis
01-17-2015, 03:07 PM

Sources or gtfo.

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 03:07 PM
There is no such thing as mediterranean or western european culture,every country has it's own culture.

There are certain broad cultural traits which correlate with genetics. The various Mediterranean peoples both muslim and Christian share traits which are absent in western Europe.

Ulla
01-17-2015, 03:08 PM
Sources or gtfo.

answers.com.

allalor
01-17-2015, 03:10 PM
Comunque certi slavi sono tanto esaltati da fare tenerezza... :rolleyes:

Tiberio
01-17-2015, 03:10 PM
Slaves? lel
http://italianthro.blogspot.it/2010/09/minimal-impact-of-roman-slavery.html

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 03:11 PM
You are a kid.

BTW your jealousy is quite evident. You act like a non European trying to pass himself as more European.
I'm not envious (or jealous as you say) at all. It is just my personal worldview plus I love annyoing the fuck out of Greeks and Italians.

Ulla
01-17-2015, 03:12 PM

Enormi problemi di identità legati anche alla formazione di recenti nazioni artificiali.

Tiberio
01-17-2015, 03:12 PM

Non pensavo che sti zingari avessero pure la connessione internet nelle loro roulotte.

Sakis
01-17-2015, 03:13 PM
There are certain broad cultural traits which correlate with genetics. The various Mediterranean peoples both muslim and Christian share traits which are absent in western Europe.

1.Which are these traits? 2.DNA is not linked to culture,you are completely retarded.

Tiberio
01-17-2015, 03:13 PM
I'm not envious (or jealous as you say) at all. It is just my personal worldview plus I love annyoing the fuck out of Greeks and Italians.

You are envious and complexed.

Ulla
01-17-2015, 03:14 PM

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 03:14 PM
Europe and western civilization exist also thanks to Italy, not surely thanks to your insignificant and irrilevant countries.

And BTW Europe is a term created in the Mediterranean sea.
The people who created the ancient European Mediterranean civilization were Aryans of Nordic racial stock. Most Italians are just irrelevant Mediterranean peasants just like the Balkanites.

allalor
01-17-2015, 03:16 PM
Enormi problemi di identità legati anche alla formazione di recenti nazioni artificiali.

Che, tra l'altro, chi se li è mai cagati a questi. Se mo pure sti coglioni devono iniziare a rompere gli zebedei...

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 03:17 PM
1.Which are these traits? 2.DNA is not linked to culture,you are completely retarded.
Lack of individualism,loyalty to family or clan rather than the Nation,work habits,lack of organisation...for Italians to claim Roman ancestry is absurd. They almost have nothing in common with them other than language and geography.

Resistance
There is no Turkish or Gypsy admixture in Serbocroats. Pretty much all genetic admixture calculators show that Italians have significant West Asian,North African and even SSA in small amounts. Italians are actually closer to Turks genetically because you share a common West Asian genetic substratum.

No there is zero North African and SSA among mainland Italians and the west asian is found among all Europeans.

Yes there is significant Gypsy admixture among Bosniaks, I saw it in that recent study about western Yugo genetics.

Look the green and yellow admixture among single Bosniaks here.

http://i.imgur.com/TxbwOTV.png

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0105090

Genes mirror genetics. Of course you got raped by "slavs" in dark ages and become more Baltic, otherwise you would cluster with middle easterners, since the Balkans are much closer to Anatolia than Italy is.

allalor
Non pensavo che sti zingari avessero pure la connessione internet nelle loro roulotte.

I prodigi del progresso :D

Ulla
01-17-2015, 03:19 PM
The people who created the ancient European Mediterranean civilization were Aryans of Nordic racial stock. Most Italians are just irrelevant Mediterranean peasants just like the Balkanites.

Bullshits, old and outdated. Slovenian and Bosgnak education system must be extremely backward.

Ulla
01-17-2015, 03:22 PM
Che, tra l'altro, chi se li è mai cagati a questi. Se mo pure sti coglioni devono iniziare a rompere gli zebedei...

Hanno già iniziato. Il caso del nazionalismo Sloveno è piuttosto da manuale. Rivendicano chiunque, dai Veneti agli Etruschi. Lasciamo perdere poi gli altri nazionalismi balcanici. Sono Paesi con storie travagliate e spesso poco gloriose che cercano di rubare il passato altrui e di minimizzare quello degli altri.

http://www.theslovenian.com/articles/skulj.htm

Sakis
01-17-2015, 03:27 PM
Lack of individualism,loyalty to family or clan rather than the Nation,work habits,lack of organisation...for Italians to claim Roman ancestry is absurd. They almost have nothing in common with them other than language and geography.
Naming a few things without giving a proper explanation is WORTHLESS.You are incapable of rational thinking.

Ulla
01-17-2015, 03:27 PM
Naming a few things without giving a proper explanation is WORTHLESS.You are incapable of rational thinking.

That's so no European, I'd say. ;)

Styrian Mujo
01-17-2015, 03:28 PM
Styrian/Zachary is (if the pics were his) a paedomorphic incel with a recessed chin and high bodyfat who keeps complaining about how reserved he is and how he can't speak to people. Also looks like a greek member here (thrax) but with mong eyes, puffy face and a maxilla that never was. Basically your average anthrocel with a loaded gun against someone. He got AMOGged by some Italian irl and Ulla online and he can't cope with it apparently.

Maybe to other things but I don't have mong eyes lol.

allalor
01-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Hanno già iniziato. Il caso del nazionalismo Sloveno è piuttosto da manuale. Rivendicano chiunque, dai Veneti agli Etruschi. Lasciamo perdere poi gli altri nazionalismi balcanici. Sono Paesi con storie travagliate e spesso poco gloriose che cercano di rubare il passato altrui e di minimizzare quello degli altri.

http://www.theslovenian.com/articles/skulj.htm

Appunto, come possono pensare di essere credibili. Comunque vabbè, contenti loro

Ulla
01-17-2015, 03:30 PM
Appunto, come possono pensare di essere credibili. Comunque vabbè, contenti loro

Credibili, pensa che lo sloveno che ha scritto quell'articolo, se ricordo bene, fa parte della loro principale accademia culturale.

allalor
01-17-2015, 03:31 PM
Credibili, pensa che lo sloveno che ha scritto quell'articolo, se ricordo bene, fa parte della loro principale accademia culturale.

Stanno messi bene devo dire...

Resistance
01-17-2015, 03:59 PM
Bro, you were fresh boat Turks before the slavic invasion. See the Iron Age Thracian genomes.

Now you are Turks+Slavs+Gypsies with an Arabic culture. The ultimate mongrels.

Zolt
01-17-2015, 04:43 PM
Bro, you were fresh boat Turks before the slavic invasion. See the Iron Age Thracian genomes.

Now you are Turks+Slavs+Gypsies with an Arabic culture. The ultimate mongrels.

Another German wannabe Italian. Why did you leave the Italic Roots forum? Not enough people there to talk about how German Italians are?

Resistance
01-17-2015, 04:45 PM
Another German wannabe Italian. Why did you leave the Italic Roots forum? Not enough people there to talk about how German Italians are?

LOL

There are no German wannabes on Italic Roots, mongol gypsy.

Please link me a post from IR where they say that they are German.

Zolt
01-17-2015, 04:48 PM
LOL

There are no German wannabes on Italic Roots, mongol gypsy.

Please link me a post from IR where they say that they are German.

LOL , sure there aren't my German wannabe Italian friend. And I'm retarded to believe that. The fact that they trash every European on there except Germans and the like (because that's who they wish they were) says it all. Of course they aren't going to admit it directly though

Resistance
01-17-2015, 04:53 PM
LOL , sure there aren't my German wannabe Italian friend. And I'm retarded to believe that. The fact that they trash every European on there except Germans and the like (because that's who they wish they were) says it all. Of course they aren't going to admit it directly though

Translation:

"I am a mongol gypsy who speaks a Siberian language. I am really confused about my identity so I will troll Italians to hide my insecurities".

I wonder when some of you mongols will say something about other European ethnicities with much greater complexes than the "Italians".

Zolt
01-17-2015, 04:54 PM
The German wannabe Italians at Italic Roots got butthurt about illes a Hungarian pointing out the wannabeism among Italians and they got mad and called Hungarians Asian lol Just like this Resistance person

Tiberio
01-17-2015, 04:56 PM
The galleries of italicroots about italians are quite accurate, i don't think they have the germanic fetish since as far as i know they are proud of their italian blood.

Zolt
01-17-2015, 04:58 PM
Translation:

"I am a mongol gypsy who speaks a Siberian language. I am really confused about my identity so I will troll Italians to hide my insecurities".

I wonder when some of you mongols will say something about other European ethnicities with much greater complexes than the "Italians".

Translation :

"I am a German wannabe Italian and anyone who says anything against that I will "trash" (even if we are mongols its better to be then a pathetic wannabe) their ethnicity with whatever I can except of course if they're German. In that case i'll say they aren't really German because my precious German brothers couldn't possibly say anything bad about us"

lol

Resistance
01-17-2015, 04:59 PM
The German wannabe Italians at Italic Roots got butthurt about illes a Hungarian pointing out the wannabeism among Italians and they got mad and called Hungarians Asian lol Just like this Resistance person

Yes sure, Hungarian. LOL.

3 posts out 5 trolling Italians, calling them wannabes without showing any proof.

So who are you? An arab? An Iranian? My friend Dynamo? xD

Zolt
01-17-2015, 05:03 PM
Yes sure, Hungarian. LOL.

3 posts out 5 trolling Italians, calling them wannabes without showing any proof.

So who are you? An arab? An Iranian? My friend Dynamo? xD

So now you like Hungarians and I can't possibly be one? Did you just notice Hungary is near your precious country Austria, German wannabe, and you love them now because anything near Germany or Austria is holy to you? lmao

Zolt
01-17-2015, 05:12 PM
Resistance your just butthurt cause I'm pointing you out for what you really are admit it why don't you?

Bellona
01-17-2015, 05:30 PM
'Ancient romans were all nordic aryans'' all those statues representing noblesse and not, where you clearly see that the majority are alpindin, alpinmed and only some others are nordid or atlantid, do not count? All the writers, artists, philosophers and so on which actually have been ALWAYS protagonist throughout history do not count? (are you going to tell me Dante, Petrarca, Foscolo were Hallstatt Nordic or what?) while I'm sorry to say it, your countries did absolutely nothing except in the last hundreds of years... They have never been protagonist, they have never invented something, they didn't have any person of value.
Italy, Greece, Germany, France, Spain, GB always had a principal role in any historic period, you had not.
You must accept this reality instead of trolling other nations which have always been more important than yours.
Also, considering that you say meds are scum, do you remember what did Gunther say about racial classification in its Book 'Rassekunde des deutschen Volks'? (and he was a nordicist) The classification he did was 1)Nordic 2)Mediterranean 3)Dinaric 4)Alpinid 5)East Baltid.
Just saying.

Stears
01-18-2015, 06:51 AM
Italy is white or not?

Wrong. Learn population genetics.

Ctwentysevenj
01-18-2015, 07:11 AM
Here is a south Italian Ignazio Abate.
http://celebrityemotion.com//wp-content/gallery/ignazio-abate/Ignazio-Abate-Pictures.jpg

Sometimes picture show the truth the best. I am not saying this is the common feature in the south. I knew a south Italian from school whom had features like this.

Ctwentysevenj
01-18-2015, 07:15 AM
Another south Italian Barbara Matera
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=42800&d=1388786148

Resistance
01-18-2015, 08:44 AM
Balkanic muslim Aryan superiority!

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5639292/1/

Bellona
01-18-2015, 09:52 AM
Guys, I'm talking about the fact that each nation can appear to have non european races so please stop telling it's not the thruth and stop complaining about Italy -_-

Tiberio
01-18-2015, 10:09 AM
I think every european country can have some individual odd looks. This focusing about Armenoids in South Italy is a bit ludicrous, just a bit.

Antimage
01-18-2015, 10:13 AM
Italy is white or not?

why so butthurt and hysterical? I've been a member here for more than a half year, and before that i read the forums for some months as a guest, and I have never seen anyone say that italians aren't europoean/white

why do you italians have so much inferiority complex? i still don't get it.

Antimage
01-18-2015, 10:14 AM
Here is a south Italian Ignazio Abate.
http://celebrityemotion.com//wp-content/gallery/ignazio-abate/Ignazio-Abate-Pictures.jpg

Sometimes picture show the truth the best. I am not saying this is the common feature in the south. I knew a south Italian from school whom had features like this.
what is your point? italy similarly to other south europeans is a majority dark haired and dark eyed nation. north italy that is supposed to be austrian and germanic looking is filled with southerners

why do you feel the need to post blonde italians?

italians are what they are, why do you guys to make it something else.

at least you didn't post an ethnically austrian/southern tyrolese this time

Tiberio
01-18-2015, 10:31 AM
why so butthurt and hysterical? I've been a member here for more than a half year, and before that i read the forums for some months as a guest, and I have never seen anyone say that italians aren't europoean/white

Some forums are plenty of thread who "declassify" southern italians as west asians.

Antimage
01-18-2015, 10:44 AM
Some forums are plenty of thread who "declassify" southern italians as west asians.

west asians and MENAS overall are often 100% caucasoid or even look white and can pass in europe.

there's a little overlap between europe and mena countries

a lot of turks can pass in balkans and a lot of greeks can pass in turkey. some armenians and caucasians ca pass in europe etc. i don't see what's the big deal about this

Tiberio
01-18-2015, 10:47 AM
west asians and MENAS overall are often 100% caucasoid or even look white and can pass in europe.

there's a little overlap between europe and mena countries

a lot of turks can pass in balkans and a lot of greeks can pass in turkey. some armenians and caucasians ca pass in europe etc. i don't see what's the big deal about this

Very rarely north africans look europeans. I mean, the problem is that some people think the italians are the only europeans who overlap with MENAS. This overlap is overexaggerating.

Antimage
01-18-2015, 10:49 AM
Guys, I'm talking about the fact that each nation can appear to have non european races so please stop telling it's not the thruth and stop complaining about Italy -_-

I'm complaining about italians who try portray italians as pale skinned, blonde haired, blue eyed which is as stupid as saying italians are non european. But then again i haven't seen anyone saying that italians are non european people

Antimage
01-18-2015, 10:51 AM
Because I've been in Hungary and that place is still full of jews and turks looking people MORE than Italy ever was.
no, you have never been to hungary

there aren't any turkish looking people in hungary. the only people in hungary who can pass as turk or look turkish are gypsies.

Antimage
01-18-2015, 10:53 AM
I wanna see those posts and threads that claim italians aren't european.

that slovenian guy that post in this thread doesn't count. From his posts in this thread I can easily tell he's trolling ,dunno why you guys take him seriously. I remember his old posts too, his name was zachary or something like that. He's a nordicist idiot(as bad as afrocentrists)

Antimage
01-18-2015, 11:07 AM
Translation:

Hungarian is quite a european language. 95% or more of finno ugric speakers live in europe. Indo european languages(indo iranian branch) on the other hand are spoken by a billion people in mid east and south asia. Indo european languages have less speakers in europe than outside europe.

Hungarians aren't really mongols we have less siberian and central asian Q and N Y-DNA haplogroups than most slavs and northern germanic people(including north germany) http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Bellona
01-18-2015, 11:35 AM

Are you kidding me right? Saying that Sicilians resemble North african and Levantine people for half the population is right in your opinion?
You call it inferiority complex when I'm only trying to make all understand that we are european nonetheless!
So please stfu.

Bellona
01-18-2015, 11:36 AM
Hungarian is quite a european language. 95% or more of finno ugric speakers live in europe. Indo european languages(indo iranian branch) on the other hand are spoken by a billion people in mid east and south asia. Indo european languages have less speakers in europe than outside europe.

Hungarians aren't really mongols we have less siberian and central asian Q and N Y-DNA haplogroups than most slavs and northern germanic people(including north germany) http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Hungarian is not considered by any linguistic an indoeuropean language so you can't consider it ''quite european''. I've study Linguistic and it's not.

Antimage
01-18-2015, 11:42 AM
Are you kidding me right? Saying that Sicilians resemble North african and Levantine people for half the population is right in your opinion?
You call it inferiority complex when I'm only trying to make all understand that we are european nonetheless!
So please stfu.
but then again, who says italians aren't european? nobody. The slovenian guy that post in this thread doesn't count, because he's clearly trolling

Antimage
01-18-2015, 11:52 AM
Hungarian is not considered by any linguistic an indoeuropean language so you can't consider it ''quite european''. I've study Linguistic and it's not.

there are no such things as "european languages" and "asian languages", it's a retareded nonsense term used by broscientists only on the internet.

You can't really say that the indo european language family are european languages because this family has more native speakers in asia than in europe.

Hungarian is a european language because its spakers live in europe. end of story

According to your amazing linguist logic, what language is basque? martian?

Tiberio
01-18-2015, 11:53 AM
I wanna see those posts and threads that claim italians aren't european.

Here not so much recently because here it is more professional than other anthroforums but if you move to Biodiversity you can read bullshits like:
"Greeks are ME people transplanted in Europe" lel
"Greeks fit better in Middle Eastern than anywhere in Europe north of Tirana" ludicrous
"Some Calabrians look mestizo mexican" pathetic
"Calabrians are only Berid and Armenoids" ridicolous
"Sicilians overlap with Tunisians" uber ludicrous
"Sicilians look between Palestinians and Tunisians" more mena than menas?uber pathetic
"Sabrina Impacciatore is the typical central Italian" rotfl no comment

Etc etc

Bellona
01-18-2015, 12:04 PM
no, you have never been to hungary

there aren't any turkish looking people in hungary. the only people in hungary who can pass as turk or look turkish are gypsies.
I have never been there? Seriously? I did a school trip in Hungary, visited the capital and three little towns surrounding it so yes, I have actually been there. I can show you the pics if you don't believe me :D
The majority of people were dinarid or pontid/dinarid but there were some who look like turks, that's all.

Bellona
01-18-2015, 12:06 PM
there are no such things as "european languages" and "asian languages", it's a retareded nonsense term used by broscientists only on the internet.

You can't really say that the indo european language family are european languages because this family has more native speakers in asia than in europe.

Hungarian is a european language because its spakers live in europe. end of story

According to your amazing linguist logic, what language is basque? martian?
Do you understand english?
I said it's not indo european, not that it's not talked by europeans. You must be an idiot to not understand these differences.

Antimage
01-18-2015, 12:18 PM
Do you understand english?
I said it's not indo european, not that it's not talked by europeans. You must be an idiot to not understand these differences.

you did say that "hungarian language can't be considered quite european". but in reality it is.

Antimage
01-18-2015, 12:19 PM
there were some who look like turks, that's all.

I don't believe it. There are no hungarians who look turkish. There are many foreign origin residents in budapest and tourists. There are a lot of gypsies in budapest too. You might have mistaken them for turkish

Tiberio
01-18-2015, 12:27 PM
Some informations regarding the misinformation of "big noses" in Italy. Ridolfo Livi studied the nasal index of Italians and he has founded a big number of concave nose which is the opposite of Armenoid nose. lel

http://s22.postimg.org/72ynoeqjl/Nasi_Arricciati.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

Antimage
01-18-2015, 12:32 PM
Here not so much recently because here it is more professional than other anthroforums but if you move to Biodiversity you can read bullshits like:
"Greeks are ME people transplanted in Europe" lel
"Greeks fit better in Middle Eastern than anywhere in Europe north of Tirana" ludicrous
"Some Calabrians look mestizo mexican" pathetic
"Calabrians are only Berid and Armenoids" ridicolous
"Sicilians overlap with Tunisians" uber ludicrous
"Sicilians look between Palestinians and Tunisians" more mena than menas?uber pathetic

Etc etc

I don't know why u pay attention to them at all. If I cared about every stupid bullshit on the internet, i would spend all my time replying to them. Some years ago I encountered an american guy at youtube comments who said no latin american can be white because "their race is latino", I tried to argue that there are a lot of european settlers that never mixed the natives, but he kept insisting that latin americans can never be white. Since that day, I've never read youtube comments again.

On another forum i saw a swede who said spaniards are not white, another american who said that south europeans look mulatto/black admixed, but i just ignored them, there's really point in arguing with people that have no idea what they are talking about, it waste your time and ruin your mood.

Bellona
01-18-2015, 12:39 PM
I don't believe it. There are no hungarians who look turkish. There are many foreign origin residents in budapest and tourists. There are a lot of gypsies in budapest too. You might have mistaken them for turkish
Believe it or not, that's what I saw. And I even didn't say all were like this, just said some people were like that. I saw gypsyes and plenty of jews but I don't consider them european or hungarian, so.
Regarding foreign, luckily Hungary has not many immigrants, in fact I saw just 2 negroes there and few asians.

Resistance
01-18-2015, 12:40 PM
what is your point? italy similarly to other south europeans is a majority dark haired and dark eyed nation. north italy that is supposed to be austrian and germanic looking is filled with southerners

Enough with this bullshit. Southerners make less than 10% of population of Lombardy and Piedmont and in other North Italian regiosn they are less than 1%.

Tiberio
01-18-2015, 12:45 PM
I don't know why u pay attention to them at all. If I cared about every stupid bullshit on the internet, i would spend all my time replying to them. Some years ago I encountered an american guy at youtube comments who said no latin american can be white because "their race is latino", I tried to argue that there are a lot of european settlers that never mixed the natives, but he kept insisting that latin americans can never be white. Since that day, I've never read youtube comments again.

On another forum i saw a swede who said spaniards are not white, another american who said that south europeans look mulatto/black admixed, but i just ignored them, there's really point in arguing with people that have no idea what they are talking about, it waste your time and ruin your mood.

Indeed. Unfortunately ABF should to be anthroboard but it's basically a joke.

dawson
01-18-2015, 01:23 PM

Styrian Mujo you're embarassing LOL

Antimage
01-18-2015, 01:39 PM
Believe it or not, that's what I saw. And I even didn't say all were like this, just said some people were like that. I saw gypsyes and plenty of jews but I don't consider them european or hungarian, so.
Regarding foreign, luckily Hungary has not many immigrants, in fact I saw just 2 negroes there and few asians.

The only turks that are passable in hungary are assimilated balkan people who look like this http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?155501-Where-can-this-Turkish-actress-pass&highlight=turkish

The avarage turk that looks like those people below would never pass in hungary and would be immediately noticed by their foreign looks. but anyway. you think what you want, i don't rly care
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/Turkish_people_in_Belgium.jpg

Antimage
01-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Styrian Mujo you're embarassing LOL

he's clearly trolling i think

Resistance
01-18-2015, 02:19 PM
Never heard something more retarded than "Mediterranean culture".

Jews are basically inbred Arabs. Both culturally and genetically.

Resistance
01-18-2015, 03:57 PM
On the Ugric languages.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugric_languages

Place of origin: West Siberia, east of Southern Urals.

blogen
01-18-2015, 07:29 PM
The only turks that are passable in hungary are assimilated balkan people who look like this http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?155501-Where-can-this-Turkish-actress-pass&highlight=turkish

The avarage turk that looks like those people below would never pass in hungary and would be immediately noticed by their foreign looks. but anyway. you think what you want, i don't rly care

They pass to Hungary (ethnic Hungarians/Gypsy origin Hungarians and Jewish origin Hungarians)
http://s21.postimg.org/inoflx8vn/Turkish_people.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/inoflx8vn/)

One of the possible Hungarians is my colleague, but he is a little more swarthy (not this similar Turkic).

Ctwentysevenj
01-18-2015, 09:06 PM

Just like to point out that this type can be found in the south. Yes some southern Italian, especially from Calabria mainly have a med look. Don't forget Hungary's large Gypsy population.

dawson
01-18-2015, 09:14 PM
the Slovenian troll forgets "Western European culture" started in Mediterranean sea (Greece and Italy)

Shepherd
01-19-2015, 02:24 AM

Etc etc

she isn't atypical

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/64/Sabrina_Impacciatore_al_Giffoni_Film_Festival_2010 .jpg

Resistance
01-19-2015, 07:45 AM
she isn't atypical

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/64/Sabrina_Impacciatore_al_Giffoni_Film_Festival_2010 .jpg

She is atypical because she is ugly. Nothing personal with it.

Tiberio
01-19-2015, 10:20 AM
She is uber atypical.

dawson
01-19-2015, 12:35 PM
She is uber atypical.

I dont think she's so atypical but is she "armenoid"? She looks Spanish IMO

Hellenas
01-19-2015, 01:38 PM
a lot of greeks can pass in turkey

And a lot of other Balkanians, and Italians and almost all Europeans can pass in Turkey, as in Turkey can be found almost all European racial types, from Meds to Nords. By the way, most Turks are Armenoids and this is a very rare type in Greece. Same goes for natural swarthies.

redeyednewt
07-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Not to beat a dead horse, but it's Dinaro-Med plus Berid (or even Alpine-Med). I'm talking about someone like Leon Panetta for example, not mis-classified Dinaro-Meds.

Discuss.

I am not really sure? Everyone in Southern Italy has a different heritage, depending upon their ancestry as lots of different cultures and people invaded and settled in different regions of modern day Italy.

Zroota
07-08-2018, 04:59 AM

Gaga is virtually a pure Armenoid in my eyes. Just because she's European that doesn't mean she's free from that phenotype. People can be so biased. They should look at her more natural pics, with her dark hair and olive skin (as in your second example). She is not a blonde, thin-lipped Nordid as what many people perceive her to be. She just artificially goes for that look, but her features still boast "Armenoid".

Lady Gaga:
https://www.theloop.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/ladygaga.jpg

Assyrian singer Sonia Odisho (who is also Armenoid and looks similar to Gaga):
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3iYLs0XQ-2s/maxresdefault.jpg

Tauromachos
07-08-2018, 05:03 AM
Gaga is definitely virtually pure Armenoid in my eyes. Just because she's European that doesn't mean she's free from that phenotype.

People should look at her more natural pics, with her dark hair and olive skin. She is not a blonde, thin-lipped Nordid as what many people perceive her to be.

She looks more like Alpine with Med to me with possible Armenoid influence.

But you have a point in the sense that i find her Jewish looking.

She is indeed a South Italian type that looks more Jewish than Greek to me though she isn't even full Sicilian,she has some
Irish roots as well

CYKA
07-08-2018, 05:15 AM

She is indeed a South Italian type that looks more Jewish than Greek to me though she isn't even full Sicilian,she has some
Irish roots as well

Isn't Armenoid a stabalized Alpine+Med type

Tauromachos
07-08-2018, 05:36 AM

I admit the differences between Alpine mixed with Med types and Armenoids are shallow
and not clearly determined same as with Dinarids and Alpine Med types in Europeans.

She simply doesn't look pure Armenoid like the West Asian textbook types i know.

Not all West Asians are pure Armenoids either by the way there are is alot of Med and Alpine mixed in.

She does look Jewish though

Zroota
07-08-2018, 06:59 AM

Irish roots as well
Alpines have spherical faces with prominent, but medium, foreheads and small round jawlines. Lady Gaga has a small, slopey forehead with a triangle-like jawline. That's a very Armenoid feature. But then again, Armenoids do have an alpine influence, so I can see why many Armenoids are confused for alpines. But all in all, you can easily distinguish the two phenotypes, as they're still distinct from each other.

This is an alpine-med (notice how everything is round and symmetric?):
http://i60.tinypic.com/amsdg3.jpg

This is quite "Armenoidized" in comparison to above (notice the jawline, high cheekbones and small triangular forehead):
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e8/53/c7/e853c7c4b8e7f149b99d943e3eda58e7.png

Not really. They're just brachys. Doesn't mean they're alpines. Armenoids are an orientalid type. Read above for the differences.

Sikeliot
07-08-2018, 01:54 PM
Irish roots as well

She is 1/4 French and 3/4 Sicilian, and obviously the French has contributed nothing to her phenotype.

Tauromachos
07-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Yes.

Another Italian I have called "Armenoid" is Italian-American Drea de Matteo who is Calabrese descent. But she might just be East Med and Dinarid.

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Premiere+Screening+FX+Sons+Anarchy+Red+Carpet+i-Yo-oed7Urx.jpg

No way Dude

kleenex
07-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Alpines have spherical faces with prominent, but medium, foreheads and small round jawlines. Lady Gaga has a small, slopey forehead with a triangle-like jawline. That's a very Armenoid feature. But then again, Armenoids do have an alpine influence, so I can see why many Armenoids are confused for alpines. But all in all, you can easily distinguish the two phenotypes, as they're still distinct from each other.

This is an alpine-med (notice how everything is round and symmetric?):
http://i60.tinypic.com/amsdg3.jpg

This is quite "Armenoidized" in comparison to above (notice the jawline, high cheekbones and small triangular forehead):
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e8/53/c7/e853c7c4b8e7f149b99d943e3eda58e7.png

Not really. They're just brachys. Doesn't mean they're alpines. Armenoids are an orientalid type. Read above for the differences.

Doesn't eye size,shape, protusion differentiate an Alpine from Armenoid as well. That's where I see a difference.

Tauromachos
07-08-2018, 02:25 PM
No example posted so far is a realy good one

If you want Armenoid looking South Italians,
Questo Chef fa bene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqqP8fqlFxg

KingOf
07-08-2018, 02:46 PM
No example posted so far is a realy good one

If you want Armenoid looking South Italians,
Questo Chef fa bene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqqP8fqlFxg

interesting surname he has... Pappagallo
any Italian knows the origin of it? Is it Greek?

Sikeliot
07-08-2018, 02:48 PM

It is from Calabria.

gıulıoımpa
07-08-2018, 02:51 PM
i think more a alpin/berid range if the subject is brachy and gracil med/litorid if is dolicho. nose is a feature a part

KingOf
It is from Calabria.

Do Griko have it or no?

Sikeliot

Actually sorry I am wrong, it is from Apulia.

It is from northern Apulia, not the Griko region.

KingOf
07-08-2018, 02:55 PM

even more interesting for his looks then
does this chef have a South Italian vibe or he looks fully West Asian to you?

Sikeliot
07-08-2018, 02:58 PM
even more interesting for his looks then
does this chef have a South Italian vibe or he looks fully West Asian to you?

I think he passes in both.

A good example of an "Armenoid" influenced Sicilian is this:

https://balarm.it//mostre/immagini_mostre/teresa_mannino.jpg
http://biografieonline.it/img/bio/Teresa_Mannino_3.jpg

KingOf
07-08-2018, 03:03 PM
I think he passes in both.

A good example of an "Armenoid" influenced Sicilian is this:

https://balarm.it//mostre/immagini_mostre/teresa_mannino.jpg
http://biografieonline.it/img/bio/Teresa_Mannino_3.jpg

what do you think of her phenotype?
is there resemblance?
more with Lady Gaga i think

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XNyIG8WQJc8/maxresdefault.jpg
http://www.sport24.gr/Sports/Volley/article2768834.ece/BINARY/w620/kentriki+strantzali.jpg

Tauromachos
07-08-2018, 03:15 PM

Oh hahaha

Even Northern Apulia :lol:

Honestly i didn't even noticed his surname

I thought he was Sicilian..

Sikeliot
07-08-2018, 03:16 PM
what do you think of her phenotype?
is there resemblance?
more with Lady Gaga i think

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XNyIG8WQJc8/maxresdefault.jpg
http://www.sport24.gr/Sports/Volley/article2768834.ece/BINARY/w620/kentriki+strantzali.jpg

There is a Pontid element to her as well as Armenoid, she is not exactly like either one of them-- closer to Gaga if I had to pick -- but she doesn't look "Semitic" as Teresa Mannino, who looks like she could be from any Arab country except maybe Yemen or Oman.

Tauromachos
07-08-2018, 03:18 PM
There is a Pontid element to her as well as Armenoid, she is not exactly like either one of them-- closer to Gaga if I had to pick -- but she doesn't look "Semitic" as Teresa Mannino, who looks like she could be from any Arab country except maybe Yemen or Oman.

Hahaha Semitic haha

KingOf
07-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Oh hahaha

Even Northern Apulia :lol:

Honestly i didn't even noticed his surname

I thought he was Sicilian..

chef and curly haired woman he posted look foreign for Greece definitely
Lady Gaga reminded me of that girl i posted what do you think?

Tauromachos
07-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Lady Gaga reminded me of that girl i posted what do you think?

Yes the girl you posted looks similar to Lady Gaga

The oval face e.c.t is similar

Sikeliot
07-08-2018, 03:21 PM

Where would you have thought she passed?

KingOf
07-08-2018, 03:26 PM
Where would you have thought she passed?

either West Asia or a as Jew... not South Europe
maybe as an a exotic Eastern Greek or Cyprus
Lady Gaga can fit as atypical Greek i suppose... she doesn't strike me as Greek though

KingOf
07-08-2018, 03:30 PM

where would you guess her from Greece?

Sikeliot
07-08-2018, 03:37 PM
where would you guess her from Greece?

Cyclades, North Aegean, or Peloponnese.

KingOf
07-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Cyclades, North Aegean, or Peloponnese.

She has Thracian Greek roots from the Strandzha mountains in Southeastern Bulgaria/European Turkey... born in Skydra,Makedonia region

Sikeliot
07-08-2018, 03:58 PM
She has Thracian Greek roots from the Strandzha mountains in Southeastern Bulgaria/European Turkey... born in Skydra,Makedonia region

That makes sense also.

btw as far as Armenoid in Italy goes, it is mostly southern Calabria (Reggio) and western Sicily.

I honestly see very little of it in southeast Sicily at all.

Tauromachos
07-08-2018, 04:02 PM

She could also pass as Pontic Greek in my opinion btw

Zroota
07-09-2018, 10:57 AM
Doesn't eye size,shape, protusion differentiate an Alpine from Armenoid as well. That's where I see a difference.
Perhaps, but for me it's generally the shape of the head and face overall (forehead, jaw and even nose to an extent).

There are equal amount of almond eyed, narrow eyed and large-eyed alpines and armenoids in my experience. Of course, that isn't to say one eye shape is not more common with the other. But I don't know about that.

Smeagol
07-10-2018, 07:22 PM
No, it's really just Arabid with some brachycephalic element.

Kamal900
07-10-2018, 07:22 PM
No, it's really just Arabid with some brachycephalic element.

Hey bro. Welcome back :)

Smeagol
07-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Hey bro. Welcome back :)

Thanks, but i don't think i'll be posting much.

Bobby Martnen
07-10-2018, 08:31 PM
She is 1/4 French and 3/4 Sicilian, and obviously the French has contributed nothing to her phenotype.

French are swarthy and Med as well, if she was 1/4 German, it would how.

cyberlorian
07-10-2018, 08:37 PM
French are swarthy and Med as well, if she was 1/4 German, it would how.

Yes. I actually have been to Northern Central France and most people seemed to be either Mediterranid or Alpinid influenced.

Bobby Martnen
07-10-2018, 08:38 PM
Yes. I actually have been to Northern Central France and most people seemed to be either Mediterranid or Alpinid influenced.

Anthroforums tend to whitewash/Nordicize the French for some odd reason.

Tauromachos
07-10-2018, 09:01 PM
Anthroforums tend to whitewash/Nordicize the French for some odd reason.

France has even Armenoid types

I'm 100% sure of that

Dimitri159
08-09-2022, 02:16 PM

It’s quite possible that he is Dinaro-Med. This combination often gives a pseudo-Armenoid look and is also a very common occurrence in Greece.

But overall I agree. He’s probably just an Armenoid, I can see it clearly. Because the convexity of his nose type is more fatty, unlike the more sharp/narrow hook of the Dinaro-Med.

Dimitri159
08-09-2022, 02:53 PM
France has even Armenoid types

I'm 100% sure of that

Would you say more than Greece, or about the same?

Odelia
02-14-2023, 12:24 AM
There should be a term for southern europeans that have an armenoid look....Because they aren't gracile med, nor are they full armenoid or dinarid either

https://kjovi.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/1653044260_712_Cher-the-queen-of-reinventions-refuses-to-age-and-attacks.jpg
https://s.abcnews.com/images/GMA/lady-gaga-gty-mz-15-230126_1674747921068_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg
https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2022/09/joyful-view-host-joy-behar-762809601.jpg?strip=all&w=960
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BYjFiZTQxNTMtM2MwMS00ZmE0LTg4NTctMTZmY2U2NWE4Mj JkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA1Mzk1NDMy._V1_.jpg

Taurid may come close, but they lack the long foreheads of taurids. Just shows how useless classifications can be...!!

To NOTE, cher is half armenian and french but she comes across as a pseudo south italian looking!

Septentrion
02-16-2023, 07:13 PM

Discuss.

Most Italians are Dinaricized Meds, especially in the south. Nevertheless, there is a minority of South Italians who are actually Armenoid in phenotype.
Example below :

https://www.ilredpillatore.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/armenoide.png