PDA

View Full Version : The Pills: Who is who in TA?

Pages : 1 [2]

Neanderthal
04-06-2015, 12:27 AM
When you ignore the pictures, Iron, Green, Brown and Indigo can be considered a compliment. They're the 'intelligent' sides of three viewpoints. Red, Blue and White are the 'stupid' sides. If one looks down in the way some people do on Indigo (under which I would classify myself, but perhaps blue is more accurate and I'm just being self-aggrandising) and Green I must question their self-designation as 'enlightened.' Certainly the people previously mentioned as Iron Pill don't seem to fit the bill, at least not better than they do White Pill.

Perhaps Brown Pill is a better fit. Or either with strands of Indigo, whereas I'm mainly Indigo with strands of Brown/Iron.

Indigo sounds spooky, but I reckon iron pill characteristics in your ways

Longbowman
04-06-2015, 12:31 AM
Indigo sounds spooky, but I reckon iron pill characteristics in your ways

People seem to think I'm a strong believer in the inherent values of the establishment, but I don't believe there's inherent value in anything, which is why I think Indigo fits me best. My Iron/Brown Pill side would probably be things like sobriety (which I absolutely maintain), opposing materalism, interest in physical fitness, but I don't share the general worldview espoused by the Iron Pill drawing.

Mortimer
04-06-2015, 12:41 AM
I like jokes. You don't?

you also removed me from facebook so there is more to it, i dont know why though we often talked on fb before

Mortimer
04-06-2015, 12:42 AM
People seem to think I'm a strong believer in the inherent values of the establishment, but I don't believe there's inherent value in anything, which is why I think Indigo fits me best. My Iron/Brown Pill side would probably be things like sobriety (which I absolutely maintain), opposing materalism, interest in physical fitness, but I don't share the general worldview espoused by the Iron Pill drawing.

I dont believe that either im a free thinker, not everyone who is not racist or intolerant to gays feminism etc. believes strongly in the establishment

Longbowman
04-06-2015, 12:43 AM
not everyone who is not racist or intolerant to gays feminism etc. believes strongly in the establishment

I know.

Neanderthal
04-06-2015, 12:43 AM

I feel the same way pertaining to the values of cultural establishments. I'm ambivalent towards everything that is a construction of men.

Degeneracy for example, is just one subjective concept. There is no absolute philosophical or metaphysical value that cast shadow of doubt that a certain way of living is more decadent than other. Giving you one example, seems absurd to me to refrain for practicing sex, or shaming people who openly enjoys it (specially women), when the very point of this material existence is the experimentation and learning for the consciousness through qualia.

Crippling one self from experiencing something due cultural values seem utterly retarded to me, of course that if we don't transgress third parties. I loathe transgressions of any kind.

Tho I believe in the syncretism of the old ways in some aspects with new forms of social cohesion and dynamics. Hard headed bigots disgust me. This morning I read in this Facebook page of how autism was a mental deviation similar to homosexuality in the psychotic rant of some emotional hard headed low IQ idiot. Naturally I unliked the page, and it's a shame because it used to be a good page, but the administrator seems to be undergoing a psychotic hateful spree. Shit happens.

Anyway, this was in relation with the '- supports degeneracy' part of the indigo description hehe

Longbowman
04-06-2015, 12:54 AM
I feel the same way pertaining to the values of cultural establishments. I'm ambivalent towards everything that is a construction of men.

Degeneracy for example, is just one subjective concept. There is no absolute philosophical or metaphysical value that cast shadow of doubt that a certain way of living is more decadent than other. Giving you one example, seems absurd to me to refrain for practicing sex, or shaming people who openly enjoys it (specially women), when the very point of this material existence is the experimentation and learning for the consciousness through qualia.

Crippling one self from experiencing something due cultural values seem utterly retarded to me, of course that if we don't transgress third parties. I loathe transgressions of any kind.

Tho I believe in the syncretism of the old ways in some aspects with new forms of social cohesion and dynamics. Hard headed bigots disgust me. This morning I read in this Facebook page of how autism was a mental deviation similar to homosexuality in the psychotic rant of some emotional hard headed low IQ idiot. Naturally I unliked the page, and it's a shame because it used to be a good page, but the administrator seems to be undergoing a psychotic hateful spree. Shit happens.

Anyway, this was in relation with the '- supports degeneracy' part of the indigo description hehe

You and I seem to share similar worldviews, to a considerable extent.

People look down on people to feel better about themselves, or as part of a process of feeling better about themselves, or tricking themselves into thinking their lives have some kind of intransient meaning or purpose. If you view yourself as a soldier of God or the 'natural' way, fighting the good fight, there must be some fighting. The infidels cannot be allowed to pass unhindered.

Either that or, like all men, they just want to fight. But even if they did, normally they wouldn't be aware of that, and would fight in the name of something, perhaps what I just mentioned.

Tacitus
04-06-2015, 12:59 AM
I'm whatever color you get when you mix green and brown.

Longbowman
04-06-2015, 01:00 AM
I'm whatever color you get when you mix green and brown.

Slightly muddier brown?

armenianbodyhair
04-06-2015, 08:50 PM
Which are you Darth? Or do you transcend the peasants of pilldom?

He's indigo.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-06-2015, 08:54 PM
Nominate Don Arb, for being blue pill through and through. :laugh:

Heart of Oak
04-11-2015, 10:47 AM
I am a White Pill, very much so...

Darth Revan
04-11-2015, 11:13 PM
I am a White Pill, very much so...

I think so too.

alb0zfinest
04-11-2015, 11:23 PM
I think all these choices suck.

Darth Revan
04-11-2015, 11:27 PM
I think all these choices suck.

Not a matter of choice to begin with. Just typology.
Squids don't choose to be squids after all.

alb0zfinest
04-11-2015, 11:47 PM

It is a choice actually. To you, one person may fit in one category (the red pill lets say), and to another person they may fit in a completely different category (some other pill). And if there ever was intrinsic truth to this non-sense, we would never know. So what do you have? different sides spewing their opinions on a senseless topic, so what is the point really if you can never really know the truth, even if these were to be considered typologies?

You can also think about it being a choice in the sense that if anyone actually took these categories seriously (for whatever reason), and lets say you fit one of them, you can change the sort of personality you are all together, and you'd be in a completely different so called "typology" (lol). So yes the analogy of the squid was terrible, being a squid is completely arbitrary, having a specific personality is to an extent by choice.

Séamus
04-11-2015, 11:48 PM
I'm the Green Pill, with aspirations of transitioning to Iron Pilldom.

http://i.imgur.com/lbUJLhL.png
http://i.imgur.com/Ox96TnB.jpg

Darth Revan
04-11-2015, 11:49 PM
It is a choice actually. To you, one person may fit in one category (the red pill lets say), and to another person they may fit in a completely different category (some other pill). And if there ever was intrinsic truth to this non-sense, we would never know. So what do you have? different sides spewing their opinions on a senseless topic, so what is the point really if you can never really know the truth, even if these were to be considered typologies?

You can also think about it being a choice in the sense that if anyone actually took these categories seriously (for whatever reason), and lets say you fit one of them, you can change the sort of personality you are all together, and you'd be in a completely different so called "typology" (lol). So yes the analogy of the squid was terrible, being a squid is completely arbitrary, having a specific personality is to an extent by choice.

Personality can be changed so long as you have the capacity to let go, and the internal depth to be more. Not everyone's thing.
But I suppose you have a point otherwise.

Longbowman
04-12-2015, 12:20 AM
I'm the Green Pill, with aspirations of transitioning to Iron Pilldom.

Does the Iron Pill share the Red Pill's Muh Heritage aspects?

Séamus
04-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Does the Iron Pill share the Red Pill's Muh Heritage aspects?

You tell me.

Longbowman
04-12-2015, 01:10 PM
You tell me.

No, is the answer.

Minesweeper
04-12-2015, 01:16 PM
I am boring pill, I do not fit any of these descriptions.

finþaų
04-12-2015, 01:26 PM
I transcend your petty pills.

Séamus
04-12-2015, 01:36 PM
No, is the answer.

Pretty much all of the books on the Iron Pill 'reading list' would be classed as 'Muh Heritage' material by most blue pillers (such as yourself). Guillaume Faye, with books like Why we Fight - manifesto of the european resistance and Convergence of Catastrophes, is all doom and gloom, his main topic is the decay of European civilization.

The book directly suggested - Archeofuturism - lays out a case against immigration and supports synthesizing modernity with traditional values. Muh heritage indeed.

In fact De Benoist, Faye and a few others there are neo-Paganists, you can't get more muh heritage than that, can you?

Longbowman
04-12-2015, 01:41 PM
Pretty much all of the books on the Iron Pill 'reading list' would be classed as 'Muh Heritage' material by most blue pillers (such as yourself). Guillaume Faye, with books like Why we Fight - manifesto of the european resistance and Convergence of Catastrophes, is all doom and gloom, his main topic is the decay of European civilization.

The book directly suggested - Archeofuturism - lays out a case against immigration and supports synthesizing modernity with traditional values. Muh heritage indeed.

In fact De Benoist, Faye and a few others there are neo-Paganists, you can't get more muh heritage than that, can you?

In that case the Iron Pill is just a calmer red pill.

Rudel
04-12-2015, 01:54 PM

Of all French writers Americans had to pick, they took Guillaume Faye :picard1:

Séamus
04-12-2015, 02:05 PM
In that case the Iron Pill is just a calmer red pill.

Third position/'neo-reaction' (iron pill)
Anti-NWO, anti-materialist philosophy, unaffiliated otherwise (green pill)
Neo-nazi/WN sperg autism ("red pill")

Something like that.

Séamus
04-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Of all French writers Americans had to pick, they took Guillaume Faye :picard1:

Yes, the fedora-tipping intellectuals from GRECE are not your best export :thumb001:

Darth Revan
04-12-2015, 11:58 PM
Third position/'neo-reaction' (iron pill)
Anti-NWO, anti-materialist philosophy, unaffiliated otherwise (green pill)
Neo-nazi/WN sperg autism ("red pill")

Something like that.

Accurate for the most part. Iron Pill is assumed to have a good dose of spirituality, on top of neo-reaction.

Neanderthal
04-13-2015, 01:28 AM
Accurate for the most part. Iron Pill is assumed to have a good dose of spirituality, on top of neo-reaction.

In my opinion it's just a mix mash of Mishima and Evola with (some) ideas of Spengler, Celine and even Nietzsche. Impregnated with the folkish vibe (of the whole European continent.)

I suppose the idea behind the iron pill was some sort of a tongue in check concept, but it was well welcomed by the neo-reactionary movements and the third positionists because it encompasses many positives traits

Darth Revan
04-13-2015, 01:30 AM
In my opinion it's just a mix mash of Mishima and Evola with (some) ideas of Spengler, Celine and even Nietzsche. Impregnated with the folkish vibe (of the whole European continent.)

I suppose the idea behind the iron pill was some sort of a tongue in check concept, but it was well welcomed by the neo-reactionary movements and the third positionists because it encompasses many positives traits

Agreed with most, although I think there is very little Nietzschean in the iron pill archetype.
One of the cornerstone phrases for example is: Better live a day völkisch, than a lifetime as degenerate.

I might be mistaken here, but I do feel as if this runs in opposition to vitalism, where there is little importance given to moral/degenerate duality, and strength and will to life are the core.

Bell Beaker
04-13-2015, 01:44 AM
According to this shit im pure Red pill.

Darth Revan
04-13-2015, 01:49 AM
According to this shit im pure Red pill.

Evidently.

Tchek
04-14-2015, 12:37 PM

Guillaume Faye is kinda red pill who'd like to be seen as green pill
De Benoist is brown pill, or at least brown pill wannabe

Séamus
04-14-2015, 03:14 PM
Guillaume Faye is kinda red pill who'd like to be seen as green pill
De Benoist is brown pill, or at least brown pill wannabe

Agreed. BTW, doesn't Faye support Israel? He holds a few ridiculous positions.

Séamus
04-14-2015, 04:14 PM
This sums up the Iron Pill (with REACTION referring to Dark Enlightenment/neo-reaction), but it requires some interpretation and prerequisite knowledge.

http://media.vocativ.com/photos/2013/12/Dark-Enlightenment-054289812237.png

As you can see, the red pill is absolutely nowhere near the Iron Pill in substance, only in superficiality. The Iron Pill is reached through an emphasis on 'responsible liberty', and a thorough studying of the writings of the anti-french revolution Whigs (Burke et al), NOT whining about ZOG.

Dictator
04-14-2015, 04:21 PM
Classypill me

Nurzat
04-14-2015, 04:24 PM
i am totally brown pill :D DO YOU AGREE GUYS?

Nurzat
04-14-2015, 04:25 PM
Classypill me

brown pill like me. coolest description and the most sane character but still.. why brown? :)))) i think of crap

Tchek
04-14-2015, 05:09 PM
As far as literary references are concerned, they should've said that while the Red Piller has read the Protocols of Zion, the indigo piller WROTE it

Heart of Oak
04-15-2015, 03:00 PM

So is alb0zfiniest a Squid or not???

Heart of Oak
04-15-2015, 03:16 PM
Why don't the Americans have another civil War, that will give the paparatze, something to write about, I want to be a Capt.in the Confederate Army/marines, as long as were on the winning side [Sorry thats the italian in me] I think it would be great, theres a lot of troops just sitting around twiddling their thumbs, no Afganistan's to play with, We should rename Generals Harry Wasington, Ben [mickle] Jakson, stuff like that, hey come on lets do it, all get guns n shit, and meet at Christmas this year George town Delaware U.S.A. we'll have a battle...