PDA

View Full Version : Departure of a Caballero.

Don
06-27-2010, 05:46 PM
Mis arreos son las armas
mi descanso el pelear.

My ornaments are arms
my only rest the fray.

This avatar, Cristiano Viejo is a man of weapons, an irascible conquistador, defender of the Honra, loyal with his friends, terrible with the offenders and all that staff proper of Don Quijotes and errant knights that takes him to a pathological misplace in this modern world and this unreal virtual space, where his priorities and behaviour are often seen as joke and his reactions to insults to the targets of his shield, provoke in his warrior's heart, conflicts and calls for war, blowing fearless his Castilian Blade.

I ever loved the roleplaying games and projecting some traits of my personality in characters of my like... Virtual forums and all this allows people to do things easier than in real lives. Some use it to project their frustrations' products and attack representative targets in an spiral of sorrow, others find the possibility of stablishing contact with people from far away from them: in the other sex or in other continent...

I use it to play my Caballero Andante rol, some kind of Beaten Don Quijote by everybody, motivated by my romanticism feelings and my senses of justice, disturbed by the situation and attacks in the last 400 years to my culture, and alive and kicking in the actual times.

Cristiano Viejo, so, it's also a call for the preservation of the old taxonomy sistems, where was not tabú calling someone Cristiano Viejo, or Old Spaniard, and valorating him being a superior member of Spain, a Pure Spaniard. Some kind of effort to fight against that stygma we all, those that the Americans call "white", have.

As every history of a tragic and doomed character, as the nordic gods, condemned to a certain end at the hands of the evil Giants and Loki, this avatar of a random Spaniard, was made to live that Epic and True Feeling that only the doomed experience, morituri, ragnarok... Don Quijote charging against the Molinos...
A proud, noble and arrogant Hidalgo Cristiano Viejo defending Spain from the infinite hordes of Ignorants and Haters that sully the very name of the Once (and EVER) Glorious Spain...

An already lost battle. An impossible quest.

Yes, I am Un alma romántica and my avatars are restricted in some way, to doomed quests and tragic ends.
I remember my first avatar, when I entered first time to forums and chats in the magic world of internet... Ah! Termidoris a very old man that had a vital spasm, when near his death and recently widowed, his soul woke up and forced him to live and learn everything about technology, internet, people and live, precissely when this was near the end.

You can imagine that Termidoris found very special people, with noble souls, one of them a True Friend of mine actually. As well, many others showed all kind of disrespect to an useless and slow old man in the internet. Yes, some kind of "Idioterne" roling.

Anyway... I'm expending too much time and the last message I want to leave here is basically this one:
we never could recover that ancient Europe, because that was formed by people Like Don Quijote and other Fearless and Epic Souls with obsessions with Honra, Respeto y Batalla, that today, even for the very europeans, are ridiculous and no worthy or respect, as the Genious Cervantes showed already 400 years ago.

Cristiano Viejo is some kind of an ancient Character of Spain, of the Old Europe from 1000, 800, 500 years ago, those Europeans that ruled the world and had no problems in speaking the truth and using the sword when important things required it.

Needless to say that I love these characters of our ancestors, and Cristiano Viejo, a delocalized old European, has showed here in it's interactions with many of the members here, that some things, some traits of ALL our ancestors (I tried, in some way, in some moments to acquire the major part of them) are not respected anymore. There is no way back indeed.

I usually ask myself, from many time ago, how would react our ancestors, ANY of them (100 years ago.... 8000 years ago) seeing in what have we became.

In some way, I did some kind of necromancy, raising from the grave one random Cristiano Viejo...

Yes, I share MANY elements of him and sometimes the line of separation is melt in some kind of simbiosis between a postmodern romantic european and an ancient Castilian Caballero.

And, of course, as you all can imagine, I loved it.

And yes, In my real life I sleep with a sword, I really try to behave in an honorable way, to be a caballero and respect and protect all the good people. And yes, at the same time I am cruel and unmercifull with the people that have shown baseness or a menace to me, what I love or innocent ones.

And I must confess that my avatar Cristiano Viejo has proven to be a great mentor and counselor in many aspects of my real life. Maybe things would be better for all of us if we had some extra "selfmade inner ancestor voice"? Maybe. But it would be impossible to many void heads.

Well, this is taking too much time and I would like to remind some names here in my last message. I promise be short.

Alana: Como bien os he hecho llegar, habeis sido fuente de gratificación y satisfacción. España es menesterosa de más mujeres como vos. Y sí, sois hermosa dama sin parangón en estos lares. Suerte.

Jarl: Your blows of surgical precision are the scourge of the unhappy are admirable. Your dodges before their desperate attacks remind me a Dancing warrior, ever smiling.

Captain Blackbeard: Do you remember our first struggles, in other fields? And our reconciliation? I respect your conviction in your defense of your ancient home. Farewell.

Agrippa: Thanks for your difussions of information. I have learnt many more interesting things that you can surely imagine. We surely will meet again, Sage.

Bridie: have you thought in becoming misionera in some third world country? I respect your sense of justice but maybe it will be more adecquate and profitable there... I think that your efforts in some needed country would be more cathartics for you than the critics here. Profiles are yours are a pride to our nations... when focused!. Goodbye Bridie. Good luck.

Killer: compañero criollo, muchos son los españoles a los que nos resplandecen los cansados ojos al saber que aún hay gente, lejos de nuestro hogar, que aún nos recuerda como lo que fuimos y sienten orgullo y dicha al saberse parte de nuestra estirpe. Gracias.

Osweo: ah, ¿qué puedo deciros? Habeis invocado sanas carcajadas en este pecho peludo y varonil que llegásteis a ver en una precisa obra pictórica. Sois digno caballero que se me antoja ideal compañero para recorrer los rincones escondidos de nuestras ambas patrias occidentales. Si algún día os encontrais en lo más profundo de Iberia, rodeado de Meigas, trasgos, sacamantecas y hombres lobos... clamad mi nombre... y si no aparezco de entre las ruinas y malezas... contadles algún chiste o entonad ancestral cántico. Salud.

Eburos: I would have liked sharing more time with you. Thanks for your interest in our old culture. Thanks as well for worrying about my departure. I am sorry, no way back. For sure if America had more people like you, things in the whole world, for all of us, would be better. Tened fortuna y dicha.

Stefan: Don't study too much! There is time for everything... you know what I mean. Thanks for the classification. Visit Spain!. Buena suerte con todo, Estebanico.

Asega: As you know, I respect your combative spirit. And remember, Spaniards are nice people! I am aware that You are focused, contrary to others, to the adequate targets. Mantén la beligerancia enfocada. Hasta la vista.

Pallamedes: was a pleasure to share knowledges with you as well as a pride that you felt interested by it. Américan needs more people like you.

Radojica: Your transparence is unquestionable. Eres un buen hombre.

Ullarsskald: we stablished contact late, Almogavar, and I had yesterday some problems sending you private messages with info about Crown of Aragon and Tarraco that now must be in the void. Thanks for all the you have posted as well. Your similarity with my castilian rude uncle Pepe is awesome.

Pallantides: Don't step back neither give up against the blonde newcomers, Resist as a member of the ancient Europe, you are, as inheritor of the ancient dwellers of the north. As a true (stylized elvish) BaR1B1arian!!. Good luck.

Iberia: Un espíritu combativo como el tuyo solo lo puede haber parido nuestra ruda tierra. Ha sido un honor y un orgullo compartir armas contigo. Eres un dignísimo defensor de nuestro nombre. Los difuntos y los no presentes estarán orgullosos de tí.

For sure I forget names in here, I offer you, member reader that feel disappointed for not finding your name here due to your respect to me, my most sincere apologizes for that inevitable mistake.

Cristiano viejo...I am a man of weapons, not of speeches. I have spent too much time here and the virtue is an evasive treasure that flees from the places where dwell dirty souls, whose baseness is a highly transmissible and disturbing evil.

She, the virtue, preffers to hide in the clean and open fields, the shy forests, the proud ruins of past times, the seductive fountains and the sacred stones of ancestors. And she is calling this Caballero Perdido.

My Escudero is waiting for me with the armor, weapons and the colours of My Lineage, Castilla and Spain. "Mi señor, es menester ser prestos pues la tarde alcanza a su fín" he tells me allied with the neighs of my impatient corcel Quebrantador outside.

Let the bards, if their hearts value it, sing the past and coming deeds of this Caballero!

Sorry FRIENDS, but my departure from this place is inexorable as it was written in my blood my fate of wandering these ancient lands of Iberia, protecting the Legacy, as my soul for infinite lives did before mine.

It's my duty and my destiny, I accept it with Pride.
This Dark Era needs me and my kind.

My time has come, my armor ready and my loyal Quebrantador claims for adventures and resume my eternal and secular errancy.

Soy un Cristiano Viejo.

Mis arreos son las armas
mi descanso el pelear...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EE0bDPVT7Qo/Sf8i0Hx7GGI/AAAAAAAABNU/HFCngThCrNg/s320/TABLA+REDONDA+10.jpg

Hasta la vista Dama. Farewell, The Apricity.

Beorn
06-27-2010, 06:02 PM
Sorry FRIENDS, but my departure from this place is inexorable

Wyrd bið ful aræd :D

Captain Blackbeard: Do you remember our first struggles, in other fields? And our reconciliation? I respect your conviction in your defense of your ancient home. Farewell.

Haha! Yes, I certainly remember. A clear case of hot blood, positions not up for debate, and plenty of good old passion and love for ones nation and its people.

Farewell, mate. All the best and hope to see you again soon. :)

Vasconcelos
06-27-2010, 06:06 PM
Adios y saludos!

poiuytrewq0987
06-27-2010, 06:10 PM
TLDR

Aemma
06-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Vaya con dios and happy trails, caballero!

Bridie
06-27-2010, 06:30 PM
Bridie: have you thought in becoming misionera in some third world country? I respect your sense of justice but maybe it will be more adecquate and profitable there... I think that your efforts in some needed country would be more cathartics for you than the critics here. Profiles are yours are a pride to our nations... when focused!. Goodbye Bridie. Good luck.:confused:

Being a mission in a 3rd world country will help me to do poos? :eek:

Tyrrhenoi
06-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Addio

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/3/3b/Manifesto_disfida_di_barletta.jpg

Murphy
06-27-2010, 07:15 PM
I don't even get a mention.

Piparskeggr
06-27-2010, 07:17 PM
I don't even get a mention.

Sure you did ;)

"...For sure I forget names in here, I offer you, member reader that feel disappointed for not finding your name here due to your respect to me, my most sincere apologizes for that inevitable mistake..."

Bridie
06-27-2010, 07:28 PM
I don't even get a mention.Better that than being chastised like me. :ohwell: Oh well, I suppose he's just getting back at me. :p

@ Cristiano - I'm very disappointed that you're leaving the forum. You're one of my favourite people. :(

Murphy
06-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Better that than being chastised like me. :ohwell: Oh well, I suppose he's just getting back at me. :p

You were told you'd make a good missionary! That's a good thing :(.

Eldritch
06-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Take care, man. :wave:

Bridie
06-27-2010, 07:40 PM
You were told you'd make a good missionary! That's a good thing :(.LOL :p

He said I'd make a good missionary in the third world... where I can't do any damage to civilised countries with my unfocused (misplaced) sense of justice. ;) :(

Murphy
06-27-2010, 07:43 PM
LOL :p

He said I'd make a good missionary in the third world... where I can't do any damage to civilised countries with my unfocused (misplaced) sense of justice. ;) :(

Aaaah. You got owned :p.

Bridie
06-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Aaaah. You got owned :p.Pretty much. :D

The Lawspeaker
06-27-2010, 07:55 PM
Safe travels. :) And until we may meet again.

Cato
06-27-2010, 08:02 PM
What a surprise to see this chevalier ride off into the sunset. :eek: What was the reason? Driven off by negritos of chat who think that only blonde hair and blue eyes and a Noridic look in them matters most in the world I bet. :grumpy: Fare thee well sir!

Bridie
06-27-2010, 08:06 PM
^ I think RomanQueen's idiotic comments had a lot to do with it, yes.

Cato
06-27-2010, 08:07 PM
^ I think RomanQueen's idiotic comments had a lot to do with it, yes.

I guess I completely missed something then. :confused: Some kind of Italy v. Spain grudge?

poiuytrewq0987
06-27-2010, 08:07 PM
What a surprise to see this chevalier ride off into the sunset. :eek: What was the reason? Driven off by negritos of chat who think that only blonde hair and blue eyes and a Noridic look in them matters most in the world I bet. :grumpy: Fare thee well sir!

The so-called Caballero took us Slavs as mongoloids so I certainly won't miss the faggot.

Cato
06-27-2010, 08:09 PM
The so-called Caballero took us Slavs as mongoloids so I certainly won't miss the faggot.

The fellow never insulted me, so I've got nothing uncouth to say about him.

Bridie
06-27-2010, 08:10 PM
I guess I completely missed something then. Some kind of Italy v. Spain grude?

Worse than that. RomanQueen was spouting all sorts of rubbish like "Spaniards are the niggers of Europe". That sort of thing.

Bridie
06-27-2010, 08:14 PM
The so-called Caballero took us Slavs as mongoloids so I certainly won't miss the faggot.Well, that is unfair for sure. The Huns weren't fully Mongoloid. More like Turkic I think.

Cato
06-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Worse than that. RomanQueen was spouting all sorts of rubbish like "Spaniards are the niggers of Europe". That sort of thing.

Wow, well Alana mentioned something like that, but I just took it as normal interwebs drama- which it sounds it it was. Too bad, the forum lost a colorful character.

Aemma
06-27-2010, 08:25 PM
Wow, well Alana mentioned something like that, but I just took it as normal interwebs drama- which it sounds it it was. Too bad, the forum lost a colorful character.

Well it *was* "normal interwebs drama". :rolleyes: It would be a shame if in the end it was the words of a young woman that defeated him. I thought for sure he had a stronger constitution...and better armour! ;)

Aemma
06-27-2010, 08:27 PM
Bye. I suggest you to join the humanitarian organization Correos de la mar. They have a habit of enlisting into their ranks of former net warriors for the cause of glorious Spain.

Can you not just keep it to "bye"? :rolleyes:

Cato
06-27-2010, 09:06 PM
Well it *was* "normal interwebs drama". :rolleyes: It would be a shame if in the end it was the words of a young woman that defeated him. I thought for sure he had a stronger constitution...and better armour! ;)

He seemed to be a fellow with a strong sense of pride. He called himself an old breed, afterall- the sort of person that has the aforementioned strong sense of self-pride and, quite probably, an unwillingness to be browbeaten by a [young] lady [of a different nationality]. It's not like he'd challenge her to a holmgang and put a foot up RQ's ass, it'd be out of character for a fellow like that (chivalrous sort, in his nationalistic way), so he'd probably rather retreat and "save face" rather than continue to be abused.

Just a guess, probably right methinks.

Tyrrhenoi
06-27-2010, 09:10 PM

After he called her a whore a bitch and some other things.

Cato
06-27-2010, 09:12 PM
:eek:

Is this what the forum is becoming? I hate to see the members fight like a lot of sorry niggers over ghetto loot. :( As the saying goes, bury the hatchet. :)

Aemma
06-27-2010, 09:31 PM
:eek:

Is this what the forum is becoming? I hate to see the members fight like a lot of sorry niggers over ghetto loot. :( As the saying goes, bury the hatchet. :)

Becoming? NO! Most definitely not! However, memories are often short it seems. These things do happen occasionally and haphazardly in various threads. Passions flare (and words used reflect this) and then they die down again.

But as for the forum "becoming something," no, most certainly not. This just happens to be an instance that you are aware of is all. There have always and always will be such disagreements. It's part and parcel of forum life....unfortunately.

Cato
06-27-2010, 09:35 PM
Becoming? NO! Most definitely not! However, memories are often short it seems. These things do happen occasionally and haphazardly in various threads. Passions flare (and words used reflect this) and then they die down again.

But as for the forum "becoming something," no, most certainly not. This just happens to be an instance that you are aware of is all. There have always and always will be such disagreements. It's part and parcel of forum life....unfortunately.

Well, may it not become a regular feature of TA. Tis for that reason, well among others, that I left Stormfart.

Jarl
06-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Jarl: Your blows of surgical precision are the scourge of the unhappy are admirable. Your dodges before their desperate attacks remind me a Dancing warrior, ever smiling....

For sure I forget names in here, I offer you, member reader that feel disappointed for not finding your name here due to your respect to me, my most sincere apologizes for that inevitable mistake.

Sorry FRIENDS, but my departure from this place is inexorable as it was written in my blood my fate of wandering these ancient lands of Iberia, protecting the Legacy, as my soul for infinite lives did before mine.

I am honoured. Unconventional personality and an unconventional farewell... you will be missed here companiero! Good luck and goodbye! :)

Prepare a place for me in the real life, for soon I will also be retiring from my forum activity for some time at least ;)

He took for a Mongol whom he took. Are you a Slav? Hell knows... I doubt it.

Germanicus
06-27-2010, 10:47 PM
He was most respectful to me and my posts. Hasta La Vista mate.:)

Svipdag
06-27-2010, 11:57 PM
Farewell, Cristiano Viejo. You have always struck me as a true hidalgo, in spirit, whether or not in blood, a true romantic of the kind for the want of which, our time is spiritually impoverished.

Vaya con Dios, amigo.

Bloodeagle
06-28-2010, 01:59 AM
Una despedida es necesaria antes de que podamos reunirnos de nuevo, y reunirse de nuevo, después de momentos o toda la vida es cierto para aquellos que son amigos.

Aemma
06-28-2010, 02:02 AM
Well, may it not become a regular feature of TA. Tis for that reason, well among others, that I left Stormfart.

:eek: My word! You do not dare compare *us* to *them*, do you? :mad:

Cato
06-28-2010, 02:15 AM
:eek: My word! You do not dare compare *us* to *them*, do you? :mad:

That wasn't the intent, but one of the main reasons I ditched SF was the constant bickering and finger-pointing.

Amapola
06-28-2010, 06:32 AM
Como comprenderás no te voy a dar las gracias al post, pues no me gusta la decisión, pero la respeto a mi pesar. Como ves, a pesar de los pesares, has dejado una honda huella en este sitio con tu personalidad y particularidad, que pocas personas lograrán alcanzar. Mucha suerte en tu vida, y ya sabes dónde encontrarme para cualquier mínima acción que se te aventure... como buena ibérica sabes que tengo espíritu guerrero y caracter férrero y luchador. Dios permita que nos volvamos encontrar en algún lar.

y como colofón,

"...Nos los latinos dezimos en el lenguaje de Castilla..."
Alfonso X, el Sabio.

Stefan
06-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Stefan: Don't study too much! There is time for everything... you know what I mean. Thanks for the classification. Visit Spain!. Buena suerte con todo, Estebanico.

We all will be missing something, either positive or negative(;) ) with your departure( or hopefully absence.) Your posts always are very detailed and enlightening as well as creative(evidence being the opening post of this thread). I do hope you return sometime, and this is to only be a break. And don't worry, I won't study too much. I'm already enjoying my summer break by not doing that. :thumb001:

Groenewolf
06-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Fare thee well Spanish knight.

antonio
06-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Cristiano Viejo, ha sido un honor. Me ha gustado especialmente tu despedida, un auténtico canto del cisne. En tus cotidianas intervenciones resultabas, a veces, enigmático, parco o desabrido en exceso, pero aquí te has explicado perfectísimamente en un mensaje al tiempo épico, evocador, emotivo y romántico, aunque también incómodo, al contrastar todas esas cualidades con mis modos en exceso pequeño-burgueses de conducirme en estos mundos. Adios compadre, hasta siempre!

Svanhild
06-28-2010, 05:43 PM
Let's see. If Richard Wagner was a Spaniard and if that Spaniard wrote a Wagnerian opera...Cristiano Viejo would be the dramatic and epic main character of the opera. :wink

Truth be told, I found bits of his personality rather exaggerated. His way of saying things was unique but often full of excessive phrases, Spanish words and sentences no non-Spanish speaker could understand, boastfulness, blatant vanity and just too much drama and dramatesque diction. But we're on an online board. We're not writing an epic book of heroes and fighters. I'm afraid that he took his roleplaying characters a good bit too serious as his farewell post proves.

Be that as it may, I'll remember him as a proud, confident, honest and rather spirited and hotheaded caballero who knows a lot about his country and his region, Castillia. A lot of his posts were informative and highly interesting. I could learn more about Spain and Castillia. Other posts were offensive, ignorant, arrogant and just drove me and others mad.

In this ambiguous wise I'll remember him. Hasta la vista siempre.

Aviane
06-28-2010, 06:01 PM

To be honest I don't really know him that much but I can't say I'll miss him either but he could be on a wrong side sometimes though.

Aviane
06-28-2010, 06:03 PM

To be fair he give his turn agianst her as well as some others who did like gang up on her you should remember that.

Aviane
06-28-2010, 06:15 PM
Let's see. If Richard Wagner was a Spaniard and if that Spaniard wrote a Wagnerian opera...Cristiano Viejo would be the dramatic and epic main character of the opera. :wink

Truth be told, I found bits of his personality rather exaggerated. His way of saying things was unique but often full of excessive phrases, Spanish words and sentences no non-Spanish speaker could understand, boastfulness, blatant vanity and just too much drama and dramatesque diction. But we're on an online board. We're not writing an epic book of heroes and fighters. I'm afraid that he took his roleplaying characters a good bit too serious as his farewell post proves.

Be that as it may, I'll remember him as a proud, confident, honest and rather spirited and hotheaded caballero who knows a lot about his country and his region, Castillia. A lot of his posts were informative and highly interesting. I could learn more about Spain and Castillia. Other posts were offensive, ignorant, arrogant and just drove me and others mad.

In this ambiguous wise I'll remember him. Hasta la vista siempre.

I have to say that he sounded like he had alot of knowledge well of his own place, culture and was weird, so I can't take that away from him but he did go too far afterwards with slagging off some people and their cultures and being offensive, nationalistic or egoistical, that also got quite annoying after a while.

I feel he might have been quite a fustrated person inside perhaps, even I don't really know what goes on inside his mind.

Could be that he needs to channel this knowledge of his in the right way but I think him leaving would be a good idea for his benefit and for the benefit of others.

Bridie
06-29-2010, 01:22 AM
To be fair he give his turn agianst her as well as some others who did like gang up on her you should remember that.Yes, I think "ganging up" on one person is pathetic, and it enrages me, that's why I had words about it... but that doesn't take away the fact that RomanQueen was extremely offensive and that's surely part of the reason why Cristiano has left us now. I guess some people just can't handle other people not liking their nation.

From what I can gather, it seems that the Spanish must be among THE MOST proud on the planet. It is annoying... sometimes VERY annoying :shakefist (particularly when you come from a culture wherein humility is considered to be one of the greatest virtues)... but luckily they have many endearing qualities also that make them some of the most charming and likable people on the planet overall. :)

Smaland
06-29-2010, 02:22 AM
Cristiano, I can't think of anything clever or profound to write. So I will simply say that I liked having you on the forum. You always treated me with courtesy and respect, and I do appreciate that.

Although I believe that you will remain firm in your choice of a new course, I do hope that you'll come back someday.

Good bye, good luck, and may God bless you.

Fortis in Arduis
07-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Mis arreos son las armas
mi descanso el pelear.

My ornaments are arms
my only rest the fray.

This avatar, Cristiano Viejo is a man of weapons, an irascible conquistador, defender of the Honra, loyal with his friends, terrible with the offenders and all that staff proper of Don Quijotes and errant knights that takes him to a pathological misplace in this modern world and this unreal virtual space, where his priorities and behaviour are often seen as joke and his reactions to insults to the targets of his shield, provoke in his warrior's heart, conflicts and calls for war, blowing fearless his Castilian Blade.

I ever loved the roleplaying games and projecting some traits of my personality in characters of my like... Virtual forums and all this allows people to do things easier than in real lives. Some use it to project their frustrations' products and attack representative targets in an spiral of sorrow, others find the possibility of stablishing contact with people from far away from them: in the other sex or in other continent...

I use it to play my Caballero Andante rol, some kind of Beaten Don Quijote by everybody, motivated by my romanticism feelings and my senses of justice, disturbed by the situation and attacks in the last 400 years to my culture, and alive and kicking in the actual times.

Cristiano Viejo, so, it's also a call for the preservation of the old taxonomy sistems, where was not tabú calling someone Cristiano Viejo, or Old Spaniard, and valorating him being a superior member of Spain, a Pure Spaniard. Some kind of effort to fight against that stygma we all, those that the Americans call "white", have.

As every history of a tragic and doomed character, as the nordic gods, condemned to a certain end at the hands of the evil Giants and Loki, this avatar of a random Spaniard, was made to live that Epic and True Feeling that only the doomed experience, morituri, ragnarok... Don Quijote charging against the Molinos...
A proud, noble and arrogant Hidalgo Cristiano Viejo defending Spain from the infinite hordes of Ignorants and Haters that sully the very name of the Once (and EVER) Glorious Spain...

An already lost battle. An impossible quest.

Yes, I am Un alma romántica and my avatars are restricted in some way, to doomed quests and tragic ends.
I remember my first avatar, when I entered first time to forums and chats in the magic world of internet... Ah! Termidoris a very old man that had a vital spasm, when near his death and recently widowed, his soul woke up and forced him to live and learn everything about technology, internet, people and live, precissely when this was near the end.

You can imagine that Termidoris found very special people, with noble souls, one of them a True Friend of mine actually. As well, many others showed all kind of disrespect to an useless and slow old man in the internet. Yes, some kind of "Idioterne" roling.

Anyway... I'm expending too much time and the last message I want to leave here is basically this one:
we never could recover that ancient Europe, because that was formed by people Like Don Quijote and other Fearless and Epic Souls with obsessions with Honra, Respeto y Batalla, that today, even for the very europeans, are ridiculous and no worthy or respect, as the Genious Cervantes showed already 400 years ago.

Cristiano Viejo is some kind of an ancient Character of Spain, of the Old Europe from 1000, 800, 500 years ago, those Europeans that ruled the world and had no problems in speaking the truth and using the sword when important things required it.

Needless to say that I love these characters of our ancestors, and Cristiano Viejo, a delocalized old European, has showed here in it's interactions with many of the members here, that some things, some traits of ALL our ancestors (I tried, in some way, in some moments to acquire the major part of them) are not respected anymore. There is no way back indeed.

I usually ask myself, from many time ago, how would react our ancestors, ANY of them (100 years ago.... 8000 years ago) seeing in what have we became.

In some way, I did some kind of necromancy, raising from the grave one random Cristiano Viejo...

Yes, I share MANY elements of him and sometimes the line of separation is melt in some kind of simbiosis between a postmodern romantic european and an ancient Castilian Caballero.

And, of course, as you all can imagine, I loved it.

And yes, In my real life I sleep with a sword, I really try to behave in an honorable way, to be a caballero and respect and protect all the good people. And yes, at the same time I am cruel and unmercifull with the people that have shown baseness or a menace to me, what I love or innocent ones.

And I must confess that my avatar Cristiano Viejo has proven to be a great mentor and counselor in many aspects of my real life. Maybe things would be better for all of us if we had some extra "selfmade inner ancestor voice"? Maybe. But it would be impossible to many void heads.

Well, this is taking too much time and I would like to remind some names here in my last message. I promise be short.

Alana: Como bien os he hecho llegar, habeis sido fuente de gratificación y satisfacción. España es menesterosa de más mujeres como vos. Y sí, sois hermosa dama sin parangón en estos lares. Suerte.

Jarl: Your blows of surgical precision are the scourge of the unhappy are admirable. Your dodges before their desperate attacks remind me a Dancing warrior, ever smiling.

Agrippa: Thanks for your difussions of information. I have learnt many more interesting things that you can surely imagine. We surely will meet again, Sage.

Bridie: have you thought in becoming misionera in some third world country? I respect your sense of justice but maybe it will be more adecquate and profitable there... I think that your efforts in some needed country would be more cathartics for you than the critics here. Profiles are yours are a pride to our nations... when focused!. Goodbye Bridie. Good luck.

Killer: compañero criollo, muchos son los españoles a los que nos resplandecen los cansados ojos al saber que aún hay gente, lejos de nuestro hogar, que aún nos recuerda como lo que fuimos y sienten orgullo y dicha al saberse parte de nuestra estirpe. Gracias.

Osweo: ah, ¿qué puedo deciros? Habeis invocado sanas carcajadas en este pecho peludo y varonil que llegásteis a ver en una precisa obra pictórica. Sois digno caballero que se me antoja ideal compañero para recorrer los rincones escondidos de nuestras ambas patrias occidentales. Si algún día os encontrais en lo más profundo de Iberia, rodeado de Meigas, trasgos, sacamantecas y hombres lobos... clamad mi nombre... y si no aparezco de entre las ruinas y malezas... contadles algún chiste o entonad ancestral cántico. Salud.

Eburos: I would have liked sharing more time with you. Thanks for your interest in our old culture. Thanks as well for worrying about my departure. I am sorry, no way back. For sure if America had more people like you, things in the whole world, for all of us, would be better. Tened fortuna y dicha.

Asega: As you know, I respect your combative spirit. And remember, Spaniards are nice people! I am aware that You are focused, contrary to others, to the adequate targets. Mantén la beligerancia enfocada. Hasta la vista.

Pallamedes: was a pleasure to share knowledges with you as well as a pride that you felt interested by it. Américan needs more people like you.

Radojica: Your transparence is unquestionable. Eres un buen hombre.

Ullarsskald: we stablished contact late, Almogavar, and I had yesterday some problems sending you private messages with info about Crown of Aragon and Tarraco that now must be in the void. Thanks for all the you have posted as well. Your similarity with my castilian rude uncle Pepe is awesome.

Pallantides: Don't step back neither give up against the blonde newcomers, Resist as a member of the ancient Europe, you are, as inheritor of the ancient dwellers of the north. As a true (stylized elvish) BaR1B1arian!!. Good luck.

Iberia: Un espíritu combativo como el tuyo solo lo puede haber parido nuestra ruda tierra. Ha sido un honor y un orgullo compartir armas contigo. Eres un dignísimo defensor de nuestro nombre. Los difuntos y los no presentes estarán orgullosos de tí.

Cristiano viejo...I am a man of weapons, not of speeches. I have spent too much time here and the virtue is an evasive treasure that flees from the places where dwell dirty souls, whose baseness is a highly transmissible and disturbing evil.

She, the virtue, preffers to hide in the clean and open fields, the shy forests, the proud ruins of past times, the seductive fountains and the sacred stones of ancestors. And she is calling this Caballero Perdido.

My Escudero is waiting for me with the armor, weapons and the colours of My Lineage, Castilla and Spain. "Mi señor, es menester ser prestos pues la tarde alcanza a su fín" he tells me allied with the neighs of my impatient corcel Quebrantador outside.

Let the bards, if their hearts value it, sing the past and coming deeds of this Caballero!

It's my duty and my destiny, I accept it with Pride.
This Dark Era needs me and my kind.

My time has come, my armor ready and my loyal Quebrantador claims for adventures and resume my eternal and secular errancy.

Soy un Cristiano Viejo.

Mis arreos son las armas
mi descanso el pelear...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EE0bDPVT7Qo/Sf8i0Hx7GGI/AAAAAAAABNU/HFCngThCrNg/s320/TABLA+REDONDA+10.jpg

Hasta la vista Dama. Farewell, The Apricity.

The above reads like a trashy novel and you are a pompous fart. :laugh: