PDA

View Full Version : How many children do you want?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

billErobreren
09-26-2011, 01:28 PM
I don't like kids(can't figure out why...but I don't:dunno:)...at all. I'm not cut out for them. I don't care how many times people tell me how "gorgeous" they'd be coming from me. I am very selfless & also somewhat of a gentleman however I lack patience & find kids irritating. With all these candy asses around, I'd be branded unfit the first day. I swear in their presence, I think spanking & five across the eyes are effective, I don't hold back at telling them to fuck off when I need "me-time" & often forget about their "tender sensibilities". Am I a mean...maybe however I know my limits. I am not gonna have one of these little bastards and make both our lives a living hell just because I saw a 2 year old in a baby carriage at the mall & simply had to "have" one.

Mortimer
06-25-2012, 10:21 PM
Vote and give a short explanation

Sikeliot
06-25-2012, 10:29 PM
No but I do want nieces and nephews.

dralos
06-25-2012, 10:35 PM
4sons and 1daughter

Midori
06-25-2012, 10:37 PM
Yes I want 1 son.

Frigga
06-25-2012, 10:39 PM
I want at least one more.

Vasconcelos
06-25-2012, 10:40 PM
3 kids - either 1 girl and 2 boys or the other way around..but I perfer 2 boys rather than 2 girls since boys tend to be more supportive to each other. Besides, 2 boys can protect their sister better.

Melina
I want three. One girl and two boys if possible.

safinator
When time'll come sure.

sturmwalkure
06-25-2012, 10:41 PM
I do want kids. At least one girl and one boy though I'd be happy with whatever I get as long as they are healthy European children.

Rastko
06-25-2012, 10:44 PM
4-5 with some nice South Slavic girl.

Stefan
06-25-2012, 10:45 PM
Four or five would be nice. I'd like as large of a family as possible.

PetiteParisienne
06-25-2012, 10:47 PM
I'd like at least one or two more. There's no greater joy in the world than having children.

Archduke
06-25-2012, 10:53 PM
I want two children. One boy and one girl.

But if my woman wants more children, i will fulfill her wish.

Albion
06-25-2012, 10:54 PM
Yes, 4 would be good and if they each have another 4 each with their partners then soon ze world vill be ours!
And ultimately what better legacy to leave than superior ubermensch? ;)

dralos
06-25-2012, 10:56 PM
you euros should be breeding,make 4,5 or 6,go on

Mortimer
06-25-2012, 11:02 PM
Yes, 4 would be good and if they each have another 4 each with their partners then soon ze world vill be ours!
And ultimately what better legacy to leave than superior ubermensch? ;)

What do you mean with the "World will be ours"? Do you want to kill off the other people on the earth? It may worked in the past when the world was less populated with the Amerindians who have been Hunter and Gatherers but not now anymore.

Melina
06-25-2012, 11:09 PM
you euros should be breeding,make 4,5 or 6,go on

If Euros don't procreate Europe will be finished.

dralos
06-25-2012, 11:11 PM
If Euros don't procreate Europe will be finished.
i know in my birthcountry they're reproducing as much as they can:D
hope they begin here in the west too,i want to see more hot blonde chickz on the street:D

Albion
06-25-2012, 11:12 PM
What do you mean with the "World will be ours"? Do you want to kill off the other people on the earth? It may worked in the past when the world was less populated with the Amerindians who have been Hunter and Gatherers but not now anymore.

I was being sarcastic. But 4 children is above average (sadly) and would allow us to become a big family over time and lots more people in the future would then have me somewhere in their ancestry. ;)
Superior Albion ubermensch genes would enable these people to progress far beyond the limits of normal human beings. They'd be so ubermensch they'd have perfected space travel by themselves and colonised some distant planet.

Yes, you see an Albion future is a better future. We don't need riff raff breeding, we need superior specimens such as myself. It is for the good of humanity! :D ;)

Albion
06-25-2012, 11:20 PM
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7636/1334877616001fgf.png

A lot of those areas in Western Europe are actually rural and largely white. This could indicate that whites are actually producing kids in decent amounts in these areas.

The cities also seem to have a high birth rate though, that is kind of worrying because that's where the minorities live. :(
It's strange really, most European welfare states support people with kids yet most Europeans don't seem to want many. I don't understand what exactly makes France, Scandinavia or especially the British Isles any different, left wing newspapers often say the UK is a poor place to raise kids compared to the rest of Western Europe. :confused:

ficuscarica
06-25-2012, 11:37 PM
Max. 2, depopulation is the best what can happen to West Germany. We would be fine with a smaller population, itīs overpopulated here.

Arne
06-25-2012, 11:38 PM
12 Kids from 4 different Females.
We need to populate West-Germany.
No one from the outside seems having any Clue about how many Germans we need.

arcticwolf
06-25-2012, 11:41 PM
12 Kids from 4 different Females.
We need to popualate West-Germany.
No one from the outside seems having any Clue about how many Germans we need.

I guess you better get busy! Less internet time and more love making time. Sitting here you will become wifeless, childless old fart before long! :D

Mraz
06-25-2012, 11:43 PM
3 children.

Arne
06-25-2012, 11:45 PM
I guess you better get busy! Less internet time and more love making time. Sitting here you will become wifeless, childless old fart before long! :D

I wasnīt only sitting around.. :coffee:

Max. 2, depopulation is the best what can happen to West Germany. We would be fine with a smaller population, itīs overpopulated here.

The only overpopulation i noticed were turkics,muslims in general and Balkanic Squiptars..

Albion
06-25-2012, 11:48 PM

England is overpopulated too, we need to annex Northern France. ;)

It's a problem, but if we natives don't breed then businesses and the government will just ship in even more third worlders.
I think the perfect population size for England is 30 million - Canada has something around that and Australia less - in reality we have 55 million, that's far too many for an island of this size. :eek:

I think I heard somewhere that our population will hit 70 million in the next few decades and stabilise or slightly decline from that. Germany's they say will shrink to 60 million or something like that. I can't remember where I read that, I'll have to find some info but it's just predictions anyway.

dralos
06-25-2012, 11:53 PM
breed euros

Arne
06-25-2012, 11:55 PM
breed euros

Euros shall be sent on a Mission to Breeding without any Immigrants like Turkics, Muslims, Alboz etc..
Ausländer needs to stay out of things they donīt belong to.

Pretan
06-25-2012, 11:55 PM
I think I heard somewhere that our population will hit 70 million in the next few decades and stabilise or slightly decline from that. Germany's they say will shrink to 60 million or something like that. I can't remember where I read that, I'll have to find some info but it's just predictions anyway.

I read that too, I also read that according to supermarkets our consumption rates put Britains population at about 67 million right now! This is mainly due to a larger than predicted amount of illegals and many people not filling in their census.

dralos
06-25-2012, 11:57 PM
Euros shall be sent on a Mission to Breeding without any Immigrants like Turkics, Muslims, Alboz etc..
Ausländer needs to stay out of things they donīt belong to.
alboz are rising my friend:D

Arne
06-25-2012, 11:59 PM
alboz are rising my friend:D

They need some serious Drowning..

dralos
06-26-2012, 12:01 AM
They need some serious Drowning..
they dont need anything,and the children are typical euros so whats the problem,you rather have pakis:D

Mary
06-26-2012, 12:01 AM
I want many. It is the will of God.

Arne
06-26-2012, 12:02 AM
they dont need anything,and the children are typical euros so whats the problem,you rather have pakis:D

Squiptars are not European.
They belong to the Turkics.
Pakis are not far away from Alboz.

dralos
06-26-2012, 12:03 AM
Squiptars are not European.
They belong to the Turkics.
Pakis are not far away from Alboz.
still in trolling mood,old man:D

MST3K
06-26-2012, 09:16 AM
I voted many. I am an only child, I know what it's like to grow up alone. I like big families, my stepfather is Greek...so, you know he has a huge family. 3-5 kids is my goal, just have to find some eastern euro farm girl first. ;)

Archduke
06-26-2012, 09:21 AM
just have to find some eastern euro farm girl first. ;)

lol

ficuscarica
06-26-2012, 02:44 PM

It's a problem, but if we natives don't breed then businesses and the government will just ship in even more third worlders.
I think the perfect population size for England is 30 million - Canada has something around that and Australia less - in reality we have 55 million, that's far too many for an island of this size. :eek:

Well, that indeed is a problem. In stead of letting the population shrink down to a healthy level English and German politicans still think like children: "the bigger the better". This is of course ridiculous nonsense, but as long as "growth" is considered as a word with magical power, as the purpose of life, people will go on with destroying our environment and overcrowding our countries.

I find it quite stupid when people say it is the will of God. Yes, in Genesis God commanded Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply and to fill the earth. But he also commanded them to preserve the earth. And as the earth indeed is filled now maybe our focus should be a bit more on preservation? :confused: But some people only read one verse and not the whole book and thus develop a rather destructive behaviour...

There is also another problem with the importing of third worlders: They are supposed to maintain the economy, but in reality they damage it even more, because so many of them are criminal or receive social welfare.

Dang, just let West Germany and England lose some of its overpopulation and stop importing destructive elements. Is it so hard to understand?

Arne
06-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Well, that indeed is a problem. In stead of letting the population shrink down to a healthy level English and German politicans still think like children: "the bigger the better". This is of course ridiculous nonsense, but as long as "growth" is considered as a word with magical power, as the purpose of life, people will go on with destroying our environment and overcrowding our countries.

I find it quite stupid when people say it is the will of God. Yes, in Genesis God commanded Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply and to fill the earth. But he also commanded them to preserve the earth. And as the earth indeed is filled now maybe our focus should be a bit more on preservation? :confused: But some people only read one verse and not the whole book and thus develop a rather destructive behaviour...

There is also another problem with the importing of third worlders: They are supposed to maintain the economy, but in reality they damage it even more, because so many of them are criminal or receive social welfare.

Dang, just let West Germany and England lose some of its overpopulation and stop importing destructive elements. Is it so hard to understand?

we need more german population and not less ..

Corvus
06-26-2012, 02:45 PM
Yes ofc. But I need assistence and support for this project :D

Arne
06-26-2012, 02:46 PM

leliana or bosnian
leliana is austrian and could fit to you..
bosnian cause sheīs a hot jew

ficuscarica
06-26-2012, 03:10 PM
@Arne: The Bundesländer in the west of Germany (Baden-W., Hessen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Saarland and NRW) together have a population density of over 340/sqkm. I would definitely call that overcrowded.
If all the East Germans returned to East Germany that would be a good start, because the regions there have become pretty empty. Also, I would like to send immigrants back to their countries. And then an average of 2 children per couple and it will by fine.

Corvus
06-26-2012, 03:12 PM
leliana or bosnian
leliana is austrian and could fit to you..
bosnian cause sheīs a hot jew

LOL, intresting suggestions but I don`t think one of them fits to me :p

ficuscarica
06-26-2012, 03:22 PM
West Germany and England need more children. Not.

http://www.nonformality.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/167-large.jpg

Albion: Why did we have to be born in the ugly red areas? :( This map makes want to vomit. While I look at all the red I hear the cars drive by our "village" by the thousands. And I begin to consider the current low birth rates as nothing less than a sort of "redemption", if there just wasnīt that filthy immigration.

Albion
06-26-2012, 04:29 PM
Albion: Why did we have to be born in the ugly red areas? :( This map makes want to vomit. While I look at all the red I hear the cars drive by our "village" by the thousands. And I begin to consider the current low birth rates as nothing less than a sort of "redemption", if there just wasnīt that filthy immigration.

We're overpopulated but here most of that population is largely in towns or large villages. There are still nice, small villages with quiet countryside but they're expensive to buy property in because everyone wants a house in the countryside.
Cars are a problem, I've said before that some unnecessary country roads should be closed to cars (except to residents who need to get to a house) and could be turned into paths and bridleways (places to ride horses and bikes).

The villages where my ancestors and relatives were from are quiet but it's just all the traffic which passes through. I think the government may actually take up some of these roads itself if the economy stays as it is because the maintenance costs of some of them are unjustified. At least that'd do some good.
These villages were never meant to have so many cars passing through, people out walking or riding horses are often at risk from people going too fast down such roads (country lanes here tend to have a lot of hedges and bends).

We do need to lose some of this excessive population though, and sending immigrants back and preventing the remaining ones from breeding too much would be a good start.

Incel King
06-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Yes, I want a lot little babies. It will be nice if I have three sons.

Kazimiera
06-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Kids aren't for me. I was an only child of an only child. My family isn't big on children.

I have never felt an emotional connection to a child. People always said to me when I was much younger that one day I would change my mind. Now people are telling me to hurry up before I become infertile. I don't want my own, nor do I want to adopt. I have never had a desire to have a family. I have never had a desire to be a mother. And my own mother has no desire to be a grandmother either. If there is anyone on this planet who dislikes kids more than me, then it's my mother. How and why she chose to have me I have no idea.

I guess we are just not cuddly kiddie orientated people.

Siberian Cold Breeze
06-26-2012, 04:45 PM
I love children but i dont want to have my own..i love them delivered and taken care by others (i m an aunt already) ..bcs they need a routin ,well planned, organised, programmed life..
i m not ready to settle ..never will be..
I let grown ups take care of them
but i m always ready to help-babysit, teach them how to climb trees and walls..do other fun stuff ,be a coolest auntie ever (poor my sister-lucky my nephews-nieces)
therefore i never have to grow up become a boring adult..(yes i m that selfish)

so says Petra Pan

Pecheneg
06-26-2012, 04:48 PM
yes, many.

SKYNET
06-26-2012, 04:54 PM
3 sons and 2 daughters (maybe). So, 3 + 2 = 5 children :)

iNird
06-26-2012, 04:54 PM
No more than 3.

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 05:46 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ch8lUVkY1r18o95o1_500.jpg

I hope I will be half as good as a mother as Magda Goebbels. She was 30 when she had her first with Joseph Goebbels, so I have time to find someone. :coffee:

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 05:47 PM

*is here* :p

Paluga
06-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Yes I want like 5-10 kids.

Queen B
06-26-2012, 05:50 PM
Yes, at least 2 (if finances are good enough, even more).
I already have 3 brothers, so I love big families ;)

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Yes I want like 5-10 kids.

Great! If more people think like this there would not be the problems our people face today. I am thinking at least 5. 3 would be the bare minimum but even then I would still want more. :D

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 05:53 PM

Also good to hear! :thumb001: At least having children above replacement level is key I think! :)

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 05:54 PM
LOL, intresting suggestions but I don`t think one of them fits to me :p

I have Germanic, Slavic and Romance ancestry pretty similar to yours. ;) :thumb001: :p

Olika
06-26-2012, 05:55 PM
I want two boys and one daughter.

Mortimer
06-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Im undecided yet, having children is a wonderful gift, but i guess i wouldnt be man enough for more then 3, maybe two males 1 female

Cynewald
06-26-2012, 05:58 PM
I want 2 beautiful daughters. I wouldn't want sons because if they inherit my ugly looks, they'll be in a world to hurt.

I'm currentlly single, ugly, useless with women and in my 34th year of life. Doesn't look like I'll be having children with an attractive woman anytime soon :(

Mortimer
06-26-2012, 05:58 PM
I want 2 beautiful daughters. I wouldn't want sons because if they inherit my ugly looks, they'll be in a world to hurt.

I'm currentlly single, ugly, useless with women and in my 34th year of life. Doesn't look like I'll be having children with an attractive woman anytime soon :(

Im in similar situation, but dont give up dude yet.

ficuscarica
06-26-2012, 06:00 PM
You guys are my heroes.

http://sustainableenergysystemz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/overpopulation1.gif
Hereīs a BBC documentary on the issue. Maybe it will help you with becoming more responsible with your family plans.

dN06tLRE4WE Watch at least 2:00-3:05 please...

Queen B
06-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Also good to hear! :thumb001: At least having children above replacement level is key I think! :)

:)

Kids are blessing and Europeans must be the ones overpopulating the world..

sturmwalkure

I am waiting for Joseph Goebbels so I can't help you out there. ;)

Cynewald

Yes, stay positive. I've decided to lose weight and hope to drop from 87kg to 75kg or so. That'll improve my looks at least.

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 06:02 PM
:)

Kids are blessing and Europeans must be the ones overpopulating the world..

Indeed! Just to think a century again Europeans were 1/3 of the global population. Oh how the mighty have fallen in the last century but then again there has been a frightening population boom in Africa... the wrong place. The fact there are so many Niggers in the world scares me... :eek:

Comte Arnau
06-26-2012, 06:03 PM
I'd like two Knights and a Dame, all worthy heirs to this castle.

Mortimer
06-26-2012, 06:04 PM
Yes, stay positive. I've decided to lose weight and hope to drop from 87kg to 75kg or so. That'll improve my looks at least.

I never saw your pic, but i guess you cant be uglier then me. Maybe you need more self-confidence? Try speed dating, or meetings for singles. And dont set your standards too high maybe, go for a average woman who will be a good mother instead of a very attractive woman.

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 06:04 PM
You guys are my heroes.

http://sustainableenergysystemz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/overpopulation1.gif
Hereīs a BBC documentary on the issue. Maybe it will help you with becoming more responsible with your family plans.

Stop posting Jewish propoganda! The problem is underdeveloped sub humans like Niggers breeding like rats and then coming to Europe! I can say the same for India etc. If all aide is pulled out of Africa and AIDS can take care of the rest it would be a lot better world. The same people who tell Europeans to have less kids are telling Africans to have MORE!

Get with the program!

PetiteParisienne
06-26-2012, 06:06 PM
Kids aren't for me. I was an only child of an only child. My family isn't big on children.

I have never felt an emotional connection to a child. People always said to me when I was much younger that one day I would change my mind. Now people are telling me to hurry up before I become infertile. I don't want my own, nor do I want to adopt. I have never had a desire to have a family. I have never had a desire to be a mother. And my own mother has no desire to be a grandmother either. If there is anyone on this planet who dislikes kids more than me, then it's my mother. How and why she chose to have me I have no idea.

I guess we are just not cuddly kiddie orientated people.

Midwifery is an ironic career choice, then! What has that been like for you?

ficuscarica
06-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Stop posting Jewish propoganda! The problem is underdeveloped sub humans like Niggers breeding like rats and then coming to Europe! I can say the same for India etc. If all aide is pulled out of Africa and AIDS can take care of the rest it would be a lot better world. The same people who tell Europeans to have less kids are telling Africans to have MORE!

Get with the program!

I am telling everyone to have less children.... and I donīt know whatīs Jewish about BBC. You donīt even have the slightest clue about living in an overpopulated country. Our population density is 15 (!!!) times higher than the US average and there is not a single spot where you donīt hear loud car sounds. And it is definitely not only the Africans/Asians who are a problem. I would assume that the US is responsible for more pollution than India which has more than three times more inhabitants.

Paluga
06-26-2012, 06:08 PM
You guys are my heroes.

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss164/Cocoreccho/NOT-SURE-IF-TROLL-OR-JUST-VERY-STUPID.jpg?t=1294024620

Virtuous
06-26-2012, 06:09 PM
You guys are my heroes.

Solution is to sterilize niggers and all other sub-humans that procreate within Europe and America illegally.

ficuscarica
06-26-2012, 06:10 PM
...1294024620[/IMG]

Maybe you can discuss that question with the scientists that worked on that BBC documentary. I am sure you will have the better arguments.

Hurrem sultana
06-26-2012, 06:11 PM
Hopefully I will have children

Loki
06-26-2012, 06:12 PM
4 - 5 myself with the right woman :)

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 06:12 PM
I am telling everyone to have less children.... and I donīt know whatīs Jewish about BBC. You donīt even have the slightest clue about living in an overpopulated country. Our population density is 15 (!!!) times higher than the US average and there is not a single spot where you donīt hear loud car sounds. And it is definitely not only the Africans/Asians who are a problem. I would assume that the US is responsible for more pollution than India which has more than three times more inhabitants.

Way to go... you are doing a great job for European preservation. Your Khazar overlords want to congratulate you. You are telling the wrong people to have less children. If you want to be effective you should be supporting birth control in Africa or rallying for aide to be pulled out of there. That is where the problem is not with indigenous beautiful Europeans having children. Most European nations are barely breeding above replacement level yet you are telling your country men and women to have less! Well maybe if you kick out the Black, Turkish, Asian and Arab immigrants your population would be better. You should be telling those people to have less children not your fellow German people. You are doing the bidings of the Jews and I see their insidious propoganda has effected you.

You get a yellow star!

Peyrol
06-26-2012, 06:13 PM
Vote and give a short explanation

3, minimum.

Albion
06-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Great! If more people think like this there would not be the problems our people face today. I am thinking at least 5. 3 would be the bare minimum but even then I would still want more. :D

The problem is there's limits to how many kids would be practical and how many you could support.
People get pissed off with families with 13 kids, everyone calls them leeches because they presume (usually correctly) that they must get massive state support to have such a large family.

Also it is not up to a few individuals to pick up the slack because the rest of the population doesn't breed.
And some places are overpopulated as it is, some decrease would be good. Europe cannot be treated as one entity with an issue such as this, we must look at the situations in individual countries.

You guys are my heroes.

That map is wrong, all those people should be in the southern half of the world, in Africa and East Asia.

jerney
06-26-2012, 06:14 PM

Is it because you weren't raised in Athens? Because even if the cost of living wasn't an issue here, there is a huge space issue and I personally couldn't see raising more than 1 or 2 kids in such small spaces

Peyrol
06-26-2012, 06:15 PM
I'd like at least one or two more. There's no greater joy in the world than having children.

That's the point. :thumb001:

It isn't for me a matter of "preservation of ethnicities", but i'd like to have a large family, like italians 30 years ago were used to have...

Mortimer
06-26-2012, 06:17 PM
That's the point. :thumb001:

It isn't for me a matter of "preservation of ethnicities", but i'd like to have a large family, like italians 30 years ago were used to have...

a large family is a wonderful gift. you have much joy and when you grow old there are younger ones who will take care of you.

ficuscarica

Maybe you should read all my postings. Albion in England is in a similar situation and he has agreed on the following: My wish would be to send immigrants back to their countries and then to get back to a replacement birth rate, thus having about 50 million people in Germany. I wish to end multiculti, send people back to their nations and then to have about 2 children per couple everywhere. My goal is the preservation of both the European people and our landscape which is part of our culture.

Peyrol
i know in my birthcountry they're reproducing as much as they can:D
hope they begin here in the west too,i want to see more hot blonde chickz on the street:D

Alboz (and gheg kosovars) in Italy have about 2-3 children per family. :D

Peyrol
06-26-2012, 06:21 PM
a large family is a wonderful gift. you have much joy and when you grow old there are younger ones who will take care of you.

Yes, IM, i totally agree.:thumb001:

And also, i'm lonely (i have no brothers or sisters), so i'd like to have more childrens.

One child families were quite rare here when i was born (february 1990), but nowadays are very common, especially here in North-West part of the Peninsula...but also in the deep southern (Sicilia, Calabria, etc) regions, which were historically used to be the most prolific european regions.

Mortimer
06-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Maybe you should read all my postings. Albion in England is in a similar situation and he has agreed on the following: My wish would be to send immigrants back to their countries and then to get back to a replacement birth rate, thus having about 50 million people in Germany. I wish to end multiculti, send people back to their nations and then to have about 2 children per couple everywhere. My goal is the preservation of both the European people and our landscape which is part of our culture.

yes, sheer numbers dont make a culture superior. If Germany could stabilize at lets say 60-70 million people and enjoy the superior technology, life standards, clean environment, that would be a benefit. I think the Chinese realized they will destory their Country, with the numbers and thats why they invented the politics of 1child per family. Africans and Indians didnt realised that so far. Better being smaller in numbers then you are able to consume more, the ones who have the sheer numbers are among the least consuming people.

Albion
Way to go... you are doing a great job for European preservation. Your Khazar overlords want to congratulate you. You are telling the wrong people to have less children. If you want to be effective you should be supporting birth control in Africa or rallying for aide to be pulled out of there. That is where the problem is not with indigenous beautiful Europeans having children. Most European nations are barely breeding above replacement level yet you are telling your country men and women to have less! Well maybe if you kick out the Black, Turkish, Asian and Arab immigrants your population would be better. You should be telling those people to have less children not your fellow German people. You are doing the bidings of the Jews and I see their insidious propoganda has effected you.

You get a yellow star!

We need to breed at replacement level on the whole, but some countries could do with a decrease in population to be honest. As population rises there is less to go round, so the populations of crowded countries suffer because of the large population.

As for my family, I'am one of of seven, but only I and my 3 other siblings survived (others were born far too early, my mother couldn't carry babies well).
I think 4 kids is enough, I'll aim to have 3 or 4 and no more than that.

sturmwalkure
The problem is there's limits to how many kids would be practical and how many you could support.
People get pissed off with families with 13 kids, everyone calls them leeches because they presume (usually correctly) that they must get massive state support to have such a large family.

Also it is not up to a few individuals to pick up the slack because the rest of the population doesn't breed.
And some places are overpopulated as it is, some decrease would be good. Europe cannot be treated as one entity with an issue such as this, we must look at the situations in individual countries.

That map is wrong, all those people should be in the southern half of the world, in Africa and East Asia.

Well maybe you have some good points but even during the worst of economic times our people in the past still had large families. I think a lot of the problems faced today are because of what international Capitalism has imposed on our nations making it near impossible for our people to have families and they already have to pay for Blacks etc to have children via foreign aide and to taxes supporting those already in their countries! I think if policies like those in the Third Reich were applied the whole population will return to normal as far as reproduction. In the first years of the Third Reich Germany's population grow at least 10 million due to the policies and the Mutterkreuz etc!

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 06:25 PM
We need to breed at replacement level on the whole, but some countries could do with a decrease in population to be honest. As population rises there is less to go round, so the populations of crowded countries suffer because of the large population.

As for my family, I'am one of of seven, but only I and my 3 other siblings survived (others were born far too early, my mother couldn't carry babies well).
I think 4 kids is enough, I'll aim to have 3 or 4 and no more than that.

African countries just need all aide pulled out.... it is scary there could be 5 billion Niggers within the next 50 years if something is not done. :eek: :confused: They are retarded, violent, promiscuous and breed like rats. I already said in another post how about a century ago our European people made up one third of the world population. Enter feminism, two world wars, Liberalism and Communism we are 8% of the world's population. :( Take from this what you will....

ficuscarica
06-26-2012, 06:26 PM
yes, sheer numbers dont make a culture superior. If Germany could stabilize at lets say 60-70 million people and enjoy the superior technology, life standards, clean environment, that would be a benefit. I think the Chinese realized they will destory their Country, with the numbers and thats why they invented the politics of 1child per family. Africans and Indians didnt realised that so far. Better being smaller in numbers then you are able to consume more, the ones who have the sheer numbers are among the least consuming people.

It is a no brainer that a life with enough space for everyone is better than to overcrowd to the point where you can barely bare it... Most of West Germany has a three times higher population density than Upper Austria, just to give you an impression of the situation. I am for birth rates that serve the preservation of a healthy, German population. Everyone who is opposing my plans supports the destruction of fundamental parts of German culture, such as typical agricultural landscapes, and is a clear anti-preservationist in my eyes. But as I said, most people here donīt have a clue what I am talking about. Albion and Tuan Belanda, who live in similarly overcrowded regions and are clear preservationists, support my views, because they know the reality of overpopulation, as they are not wannabe European US citizens...

Peyrol
06-26-2012, 06:26 PM

Same here: the perfect population would be 40, max 45 millions.
Not definitely 61,000,000 as now...

Peyrol
06-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Demographics of Italy

Year Population Change
1861 22,182,377 —
1871 27,303,509 +23.1%
1881 28,953,480 +6.0%
1901 32,965,504 +13.9%
1911 35,845,048 +8.7%
1921 39,943,528 +11.4%
1931 41,651,000 +4.3%
1936 42,943,602 +3.1%
1951 47,515,537 +10.6%
1961 50,623,569 +6.5%
1971 54,136,547 +6.9%
1981 56,556,911 +4.5%
1991 56,778,031 +0.4%
2001 56,995,744 +0.4%
2011 60,464,644 +4.6%

A national population as in 1936 would be good.

I thank God everyday for the massive 1860-1960 emigration...without this, we would be something 150,000,000

Comte Arnau
06-26-2012, 06:33 PM
I guess that all of us who have been at least 3 would like to have 3 children at least too, because we know what it means: one, and you risk bringing up a spoiled brat; two, and it's way too painful every time they fight each other. Three is great, if they aren't too far in ages, because they fight all the same, but it's always a 2 vs 1. Decisions are more democratic too. And they really learn the values of sharing and what really matters in life.

Loki
06-26-2012, 06:40 PM
my father had 5 children ... my grandfather was one of 13 kids ...

Queen B
06-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Is it because you weren't raised in Athens? Because even if the cost of living wasn't an issue here, there is a huge space issue and I personally couldn't see raising more than 1 or 2 kids in such small spaces
Actually, it wasn't easy, because we moved too much (due to my fathers job).
So, its not that the case. We always lived in small houses (for our family size) anyway.

Well maybe you have some good points but even during the worst of economic times our people in the past still had large families.
A strange think is that though there is a crisis the last 3 years in Greece, there is a baby-bloom. Too many pregnancies! :thumbs up

Nice!
My mother is 5 kids and my father is only 2 (my grandma lost 6 kids by misscarriage).
My mother's mother were 9 kids and my mother's father was 8.
My father's mother were 4 kids and my father's father were 7.

:thumb001:

Peyrol
06-26-2012, 07:06 PM
My maternal grand-parents were respectively 13 and 10 brothers...

arcticwolf
06-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Good for you. Just do it! The internet board induced pregnancies tend to be imaginary. :p IRL go for it! When I'm reborn I need parents that will bring me up in non religious environment. If this place is overrun with fanatics I won't be able to be reborn! So you've got my support! :D

Lena
06-26-2012, 07:53 PM
Two is a good number. I'm coming from a rather small family if compared to the most of the apricians :wink, my dad was a single child and my mum has 2 siblings.

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Good for you. Just do it! The internet board induced pregnancies tend to be imaginary. :p IRL go for it! When I'm reborn I need parents that will bring me up in non religious environment. If this place is overrun with fanatics I won't be able to be reborn! So you've got my support! :D

Just do it! Just do it! Just do it!

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk154/Ellicecutie/forever-alone-face.png

Oh wait... I think I need to take up the offer that that Greek guy from the Golden Dawn who invited me. :eek: He said I'd make a great Greek woman.

Linet
06-26-2012, 07:59 PM
Yes, i love kids...i would like many....:baby2000: :love0031:

arcticwolf
06-26-2012, 08:17 PM
Just do it! Just do it! Just do it!

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk154/Ellicecutie/forever-alone-face.png

Oh wait... I think I need to take up the offer that that Greek guy from the Golden Dawn who invited me. :eek: He said I'd make a great Greek woman.

When you are my mom in the future remember I'll be the very smart kid! The one that will be pondering the universe at the age of 3! :p Make sure you have Buddhist Tipitaka at home. Don't send me to kindergarten, send me to college at age 5! I need room of my own, I have no patience for kids, keep my siblings away, they'll be a lot dumber than I am! LOL Don't get in my way in general, just understand you've got a future Buddha on your hands! :D

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 08:20 PM
When you are my mom in the future remember I'll be the very smart kid! The one that will be pondering the universe at the age of 3! :p Make sure you have Buddhist Tipitaka at home. Don't send me to kindergarten, send me to college at age 5! I need room of my own, I have no patience for kids, keep my siblings away, they'll be a lot dumber than I am! LOL Don't get in my way in general, just understand you've got a future Buddha on your hands! :D

Can I adopt you then arcticwolf? ;) I guess we have room for a Pole if I have half-Greek children. :P On second thought my Polish genes would probably ruin Greece's gene pool. ;)

arcticwolf
06-26-2012, 08:25 PM
Can I adopt you then arcticwolf? ;) I guess we have room for a Pole if I have half-Greek children. :P On second thought my Polish genes would probably ruin Greece's gene pool. ;)

Hahaha when I become homeless you can! LOL

Greeks love me, they wouldn't mind! Ask Linet or dandelion ( did I spell that right? ) :p

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Hahaha when I become homeless you can! LOL

I was just kidding. :P :D

But seriously I am not sure if this Greek guy knows what he is getting into if he wants to marry me. :D I guess in a few generations my children would be fully Greek.

arcticwolf
06-26-2012, 08:29 PM
I was just kidding. :P :D

But seriously I am not sure if this Greek guy knows what he is getting into if he wants to marry me. :D I guess in a few generations my children would be fully Greek.

He is a very lucky man! That's all he needs to know! :p

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 08:30 PM
He is a very lucky man! That's all he needs to know! :p

Depends on your definition of luck. :D

arcticwolf
06-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Depends on your definition of luck. :D

Stop it, you are a catch and you know it! :p He is lucky by any definition of the word. ;)

Γέλως
06-26-2012, 08:38 PM
Yes, I would to have 3 children and 1 daughter.

sturmwalkure
06-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Stop it, you are a catch and you know it! :p He is lucky by any definition of the word. ;)

If you say so. ;) Thanks... :D

Linet
06-26-2012, 08:41 PM
Yes, I would to have 3 children and 1 daughter.

:bow00002:
i see what you did there :lol:

Moonbird
06-30-2012, 07:28 PM
3 is a good number when it comes to kids.

Leliana
07-01-2012, 02:35 AM
Two or even three kids and a good, caring man. That's the perfect family! :)

Leadchucker
07-01-2012, 03:22 AM
We did and tried very hard. Losing three little guys before they were born pretty much devasted us emotionally,mentally and spiritualy to the point of near breakdown. Our marriage and companionship kept us afloat and we considered adoption but decided we were on the edge of being too old by time all the paper work would have been done. So we just spoil the snot out of all our nieces and nephews and we're good...or at least so-so.

Melina
07-01-2012, 03:32 AM
We did and tried very hard. Losing three little guys before they were born pretty much devasted us emotionally,mentally and spiritualy to the point of near breakdown. Our marriage and companionship kept us afloat and we considered adoption but decided we were on the edge of being too old by time all the paper work would have been done. So we just spoil the snot out of all our nieces and nephews and we're good...or at least so-so.

I am sorry for your loss :( The universe acts so mysteriously I see couples that can be great parents but can't have children and then I see "parents" that have children but don't take responsibility to take care about them.

Sikeliot
07-01-2012, 03:33 AM
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7636/1334877616001fgf.png

So much for the stereotype that Southern Europeans have larger families.

Linet
07-01-2012, 09:41 AM
In Greece we have very big problem of low births :baby2000:. If we dont start having kids, next century wont have us as a nation on the map. :thumb down:

Mortimer
07-01-2012, 10:30 AM
In Greece we have very big problem of low births :baby2000:. If we dont start having kids, next century wont have us as a nation on the map. :thumb down:

would be a pitty, greeks are cool people

Albion
07-01-2012, 01:02 PM
So much for the stereotype that Southern Europeans have larger families.

Well parts of it did used to. Then again that stereotype exists in England about the Catholic Irish too and their birth rate isn't declining. ;)

Tony
07-02-2012, 06:56 PM
I want children but I want decent children, nice looking', well educated, smart etc not the typical rompicoglioni you see nowadaways, I cannot stand brats.

arcticwolf
07-02-2012, 07:15 PM
I want children but I want decent children, nice looking', well educated, smart etc not the typical rompicoglioni you see nowadaways, I cannot stand brats.

Well, it's not as hard as you think. If you are wise, live what you preach, kind and just etc your kids will follow the suit. Parents are the heroes of their children especially in their prepubescent years. They will watch your every move, your every word all you say and do. If you live by example, they will turn out to be good human beings. If you tell them one thing and do another, they'll see you as a hypocrite and will assume that's the way to go. There are exceptions but this works in 90% of the cases at least. You want decent kids be a decent human being yourself, be honest, be noble and you'll have no problem. Seek wisdom, it will guide you in the right direction, wisdom unlike intelligence can not be used to do the wrong thing. Use it to raise your kids and they'll turn out alright.

arcticwolf
07-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Two or even three kids and a good, caring man. That's the perfect family! :)

You have a softer side? Good for you. ;)

Azalea
07-02-2012, 07:20 PM
My biological clock & hormones say yes, my head says no.

Kalitas
07-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Don't know yet. I fear failing as father and as husband

Tony
07-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Well, it's not as hard as you think. If you are wise, live what you preach, kind and just etc your kids will follow the suit. Parents are the heroes of their children especially in their prepubescent years. They will watch your every move, your every word all you say and do. If you live by example, they will turn out to be good human beings. If you tell them one thing and do another, they'll see you as a hypocrite and will assume that's the way to go. There are exceptions but this works in 90% of the cases at least. You want decent kids be a decent human being yourself, be honest, be noble and you'll have no problem. Seek wisdom, it will guide you in the right direction, wisdom unlike intelligence can not be used to do the wrong thing. Use it to raise your kids and they'll turn out alright.

It seems so easy :coffee:

I'm not a saint for first, and for second today children absorb a lot of educational examples from outside the family, that is tv, rock bands, friends, etc
There's ain't a warranty that even if you're the best parent they will turn good children/teens.

Didriksson
07-02-2012, 07:30 PM
I really don't know. I guess it will depend on my partner, if he will want kids I will have them, if I will not, have them. Now, at this period of my life I feel like I don't want kids at all, but I know that it will probably change later on, so who knows, I voted ''undecided''. :)

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
07-02-2012, 07:31 PM
I want 2 or 3 maybe 1 boy and a girl :P, I cant imagine not having kids for some reason, they are so cute

Corvus
07-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Yes at least two, but I sometimes I doubt it to come true

arcticwolf
07-02-2012, 07:42 PM
It seems so easy :coffee:

I'm not a saint for first, and for second today children absorb a lot of educational examples from outside the family, that is tv, rock bands, friends, etc
There's ain't a warranty that even if you're the best parent they will turn good children/teens.

I'll repost this sentence because it's crucial:
'Seek wisdom, it will guide you in the right direction, wisdom unlike intelligence can not be used to do the wrong thing. Use it to raise your kids and they'll turn out alright."

This can not be overestimated. You will be the most important person in your kids life period. The bond is extremely strong, almost unbreakable. Raising your kids is your job numero uno! If you succeed at everything else ( there is one exception but we'll ignore it here ) but fail to raise your kids right, you are a failure. Be kind, gentle, patient, but manly, firm in nobility and your kids will worship you, they will look nowhere else for idols. You'll be it. DO NOT preach one thing and do another, EVER! Follow this and I guarantee you, you can't fail. It takes gumption, but it will make YOU a noble person in the process. It's a win win. You can't lose. The only question is, do you have what it takes? If you want it bad enough the answer is yes. Real men are not sport heroes, entertainers or even military generals, real heroes are men who do the right thing for 30 years despite wanting to do otherwise, this is what real man does.

zack
07-02-2012, 07:59 PM
If i had the money,but raising a child is expensive no matter what many 'middleclass' people will tell you.

The Lawspeaker
07-03-2012, 11:19 AM
My biological clock & hormones say yes, my head says no.

Same here.

sturmwalkure
07-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Yes at least two, but I sometimes I doubt it to come true

How come you have doubts?

rhiannon
07-03-2012, 12:35 PM
I have one girl and one boy. Happy with that and finished! :)

Osprey
07-03-2012, 01:27 PM
I have one girl and one boy. Happy with that and finished! :)

Woman like you need to spread your genes more.

Balmung
07-03-2012, 01:49 PM
My girlfriend and i were joking about what kind of parents we'd be yesterday. However the discussion shifted from kids to about how my surname would make her sound like a pornstar if we got married.

But yes, one day.

You can come to America. We got more than enough room. Just stay away from the Southeast :D

exceeder
07-03-2012, 08:42 PM
Not sure yet. I am too young to think about that right now, but ideally when I have a strong career, I wouldnt be averse to having a son & daughter.

Gratis
07-03-2012, 09:11 PM
It's not really a question of 'wanting' for me, if it happens it happens.

The Lawspeaker
07-03-2012, 09:30 PM
West Germany and England need more children. Not.

http://www.nonformality.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/167-large.jpg

Exactly. This is why my heart says " yes" but why my brain says " no".

CelticViking
07-04-2012, 05:37 AM
Got to practice what you preach of course :)

rhiannon
07-04-2012, 05:56 AM

My great grandmother was one of 20! I believe there were two successive marriages.....the first wife had 14, while the second wife had 6! My GGM was the youngest of the lot:eek:

Fortis in Arduis
07-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Yes, I want to be able to distribute my jeans, so I'll need about twelve or thirteen children to work in my sweatshop.

Pretan
07-04-2012, 11:54 AM
I would like at least 3. Being an only-child isn't always fun.

Jedthehumanoid
07-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Yes, I want to be able to distribute my jeans, so I'll need about twelve or thirteen children to work in my sweatshop.

Time for some seaman donation......they'll come knocking on your door when they're ready:wink

Linet
07-04-2012, 04:05 PM
i want at least 3 kids :love0031:

Sabinae
07-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Yes.... many :eyes: :tongue

Grizzly
03-30-2013, 04:31 AM
I know most of us are relatively young but I'm interested to know how many kids people here have and plan to have considering most of us know about Europe's demographic crisis. I wonder if posters here have a different view than other Euro's.

American_Hispanist
03-30-2013, 04:35 AM
there is already a thread for this.

7eleven
03-30-2013, 04:36 AM
Yeah I believe there is already a thread on this, anyways I would like to have a big family. Not sure about the exact amount of children though.

Oneeye
03-30-2013, 04:43 AM
I'd like to have more eventually, but need to be more financially secure first. The world can use more genetic input from men of our caliber.

MissProvocateur
03-30-2013, 04:50 AM
2-3 would be my limit. If it's two, a girl and a boy.

If it's three, 2 boys and one girl.

More than that would be far too difficult. Even 3 feels like a bit too much at times.

It all depends on how well I'm doing financially and how willing my husband is to raise children.

Philo
03-30-2013, 04:54 AM
0 to 2 kids seems convenient.

StonyArabia
03-30-2013, 04:55 AM
5 daughters and 3 boys

Grizzly
03-30-2013, 04:59 AM
5 daughters and 3 boys

niiice

MissProvocateur
03-30-2013, 05:01 AM
5 daughters and 3 boys

8 children!?

http://www.simplystamps.com/Images/Products/goodluckwiththat-stamp.jpg

Philo
7 children!?

http://www.simplystamps.com/Images/Products/goodluckwiththat-stamp.jpg

5+3= 8

Slycooper
Two sons

MissProvocateur
03-30-2013, 05:03 AM
5+3= 8

Right.

My mathematical mind is very stupid at 2:00 am. :(

alfieb
03-30-2013, 05:04 AM

3-5.

Philo
03-30-2013, 05:04 AM
Right.

My mathematical mind is very stupid at 2:00 am. :(
Yeah too many apricity does bad things to your brain:thumb001:.

Arbërori
03-30-2013, 05:05 AM
I'd like to have three sons & three daughters. Will most likely happen. :)

MissProvocateur
03-30-2013, 05:05 AM
Yeah too many apricity does bad things to your brain:thumb001:.

Yeah, it's all this forum's fault! Damn Loki! xD

American_Hispanist
03-30-2013, 05:07 AM
anyway, I'll like to have 3 children, keeping up alive the Catholic people.

Gauthier
03-30-2013, 05:23 AM
2 max. There are already too many people in this world.

alfieb
03-30-2013, 05:36 AM
2 max. There are already too many people in this world.

So do your part and kill some random strangers' kids.

rhiannon
03-30-2013, 06:28 AM
already done my bit :)

Grenzland
03-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Yeah a lot of little Grenzlands around me! Would be nice! :)

SKYNET
03-30-2013, 10:06 AM
2 sons.

Leon_C
03-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Well my family is on a bith defecit, between all four of my grandparents there are only two grand children. To make up for this defecit I would need to produce 8 children as would my sibling, I doubt that would happen but I want to have at least three.

Grenzland
03-30-2013, 10:09 AM
Aredhel Ar-Feiniel and Kalitas hate humanity! :D

Tomorr
03-30-2013, 10:17 AM
Fifteen children

SKYNET
03-30-2013, 10:19 AM
2 sons.

I'm able to imagine my future but currently I don't have children :)

Chinup
03-30-2013, 10:30 AM
2 max. There are already too many people in this world. Disagree .. the problem is the idea we have to have children .. as if life is about procreation & accumulation of assets .. too many children who need love not enough adults capable of loving themselves let alone a child. Breaks my heart to see kids used like life-preservers.

Leliana
03-30-2013, 03:04 PM
Two or three children are my dream :)

Germanicus
03-30-2013, 03:06 PM
I have 2 sons.

Meow
03-30-2013, 04:11 PM
2-4 children would be perfect :) At the moment I don't have any ... as far as I know

Kalitas
03-31-2013, 01:37 AM

Well, I consider this world is overpopulated, so I'll be giving my two cents this way :).

Aredhel
03-31-2013, 02:18 AM

Well, not every woman was born to be a mother, we're in XXI century and we can decide if we want to have children or not.

Kemalisté
03-31-2013, 05:22 PM
I don't want to have any, but if I had to I would prefer a daughter.

Lobotomist
03-31-2013, 06:53 PM
3-4 children. I want to continue my heritage :thumb001:

alb0zfinest
03-31-2013, 07:20 PM
I'd like to have three sons & three daughters. Will most likely happen. :)

good luck finding a wife that will have all those kids. Albanian women, many of them now only have 2 kids max 3. The old days are over.

Virtuous
03-31-2013, 07:22 PM
O NOT MUCH lets just say I want to surpass Abraham and Genghis Khan put together.

Grenzland
04-01-2013, 12:16 AM
Well, not every woman was born to be a mother, we're in XXI century and we can decide if we want to have children or not.

Nice for you if you are that open minded to decide against children but every woman on earth is born to be a mother. And every man is born to be a father. You are 23! Have fun being 65! :rolleyes:

Aunt Hilda
04-01-2013, 12:25 AM
I don't want children, but if it happened I would like to have a boy.
I would save a lot of money, since I wouldn't have to go crazy over baby clothes, I would only have to worry about practically not colour and quantity

2012JD
04-01-2013, 12:26 AM
I want twins !! Boys and a girl or just 4 boys . I Want to be like a soccer mom lol and take my kids to soccer practice with my handsome husband lol

Virtuous
04-01-2013, 12:29 AM
What the fuck is soccer? Never heard of that shit. What a strange word.

On the other hand, football I've heard of it, and it's a sport where no one wears protective shit, manlier than one certain sport in the US where they wear protective shit. Yeah.

Did I mention that it involves kicking a ball? Exactly how the name of the sport says? Yeah, I just did.

Grenzland
04-01-2013, 12:33 AM
I don't want children, but if it happened I would like to have a boy.
I would save a lot of money, since I wouldn't have to go crazy over baby clothes, I would only have to worry about practically not colour and quantity

Migla, don't be that stupid!

Being liberal and a supporter of the EU isn't great.But ok, if you want to believe in a stupid organization. Do what ever you like. But you also don't want children? Because of money?

What are you going to buy? Sorry sweetheart but you will change your mind. I'm pretty sure. :)

2012JD
04-01-2013, 12:37 AM
What the fuck is soccer? Never heard of that shit. What a strange word.

On the other hand, football I've heard of it, and it's a sport where no one wears protective shit, manlier than one certain sport in the US where they wear protective shit. Yeah.

Did I mention that it involves kicking a ball? Exactly how the name of the sport says? Yeah, I just did.

I know confusing , but the word soccer never originated in America lmao JS

Virtuous
04-01-2013, 12:44 AM
I know confusing , but the word soccer never originated in America lmao JS

But as usual 'murica had to be a douchebag, adopted irregular scales and discontinued words. tsk tsk tsk.

2012JD
04-01-2013, 12:52 AM
But as usual 'murica had to be a douchebag, adopted irregular scales and discontinued words. tsk tsk tsk.

Well America loves England very much Lol also American football is also called " Gridiron football " that it is based on rugby football which it was based on football but instead of using feet it's with hands

Grenzland
04-01-2013, 12:54 AM
2012JD, I'm quite sorry for you and I quite like you but don't talk about football! :D

Aunt Hilda
04-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Migla, don't be that stupid!

Being liberal and a supporter of the EU isn't great.But ok, if you want to believe in a stupid organization. Do what ever you like. But you also don't want children? Because of money?

What are you going to buy? Sorry sweetheart but you will change your mind. I'm pretty sure. :)
Once a child asked me how MY day has been going, I might.

And no I don't want children because I don't think I could handle it. I don't want a daughter because of money

dado
04-01-2013, 01:07 AM
at this moment..i dont want children..but that might change by time...maybe at some point one child

Grenzland
04-01-2013, 01:10 AM
And no I don't want children because I don't think I could handle it.

In contrast to a few other members I always was fair to you. But this is a such lame answer!

Why shouldn't you be able to handle children? 239042423389930234 and more women were able to handle her children and a lot of them didn't get help from the fathers.

You don't have an excuse!

Aunt Hilda
04-01-2013, 01:22 AM
In contrast to a few other members I always was fair to you. But this is a such lame answer!

Why shouldn't you be able to handle children? 239042423389930234 and more women were able to handle her children and a lot of them didn't get help from the fathers.

My views might change in the future.
But, for now, I don't think I could handle it. I would need a proper job, a stable relationship, a good home. None of these things can be said about my contemporary situation

Aredhel
04-01-2013, 07:34 AM
Nice for you if you are that open minded to decide against children but every woman on earth is born to be a mother. And every man is born to be a father. You are 23! Have fun being 65! :rolleyes:

I think that decide if we want to have children or not it's something very personal, we all have different projects of life for some it's to marry, have children, educate them, etc. Meanwhile others are focused in their careers and don't care for having a family. I don't consider any of these decisions as right or wrong, they're just choices.

2012JD
04-01-2013, 01:11 PM
2012JD, I'm quite sorry for you and I quite like you but don't talk about football! :D

Haha why ? :( I like soccer! I even have FIFA in my iPad and I watch the English premiere , euro cup and World Cup but okay I won't maybe I am kinda clueless lmao

Grenzland
04-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Haha why ? :( I like soccer! I even have FIFA in my iPad and I watch the English premiere , euro cup and World Cup but okay I won't maybe I am kinda clueless lmao

You call it soccer! :D

Enough said! :p ;)

Peyrol
04-01-2013, 01:36 PM
5 daughters and 3 boys

How do you think to sustain 8 children?

BTW, i'd like to have 3 childrens in the future.

Szegedist
04-01-2013, 07:10 PM
3-4, ideal, but if nothing else gets in the way then I would not oppose more.

Baluarte
04-02-2013, 11:40 AM

It's hopeless Grenz. Like I said in a previous post, level 0 multikult girls only do one of two things: Stay chidless so they can devote their whole life and energy working for the system (epic freedom), or getting in bed with immigrants and carrying their offspring.

Philo
04-02-2013, 12:04 PM
It's hopeless Grenz. Like I said in a previous post, level 0 multikult girls only do one of two things: Stay chidless so they can devote their whole life and energy working for the system (epic freedom), or getting in bed with immigrants and carrying their offspring.

Just because she's not ready to have chidlren right now when she does'nt have tools to raise them well does'nt mean that she's part of the "system":bored:

Oh, and you're an immigrant yourself.

Dombra
04-02-2013, 12:07 PM
2 or 3

Arathor
05-03-2013, 06:51 PM
As many as I can afford. I'll constantly be having children until either we can't afford more, one of us becomes infertile, or it gets to a ridiculous number. After the first few, we won't necessarily be TTC, we'll just "let them come".

Wanting to have a large family is by far my biggest criteria in a woman. I can't stand women who don't want to have kids, and I don't like the typical woman who only wants 2 or 3.

Elsa
08-17-2013, 08:00 PM
Yes. I'd like one to four. :)

SilverKnight
08-17-2013, 08:01 PM
3, we got one so far :)

Colonel Frank Grimes
I want children so I can mold them into elite killing machines who will do my bidding.

Smeagol
No.

Furnace
08-17-2013, 08:03 PM
gonna make lots of mixed kids, then move to albania and live as brangelina

Jackson
08-17-2013, 08:04 PM
At least two.

Loki
08-17-2013, 08:05 PM

What a coincidence ... me too! :thumb001:

Furnace
08-17-2013, 08:06 PM
What a coincidence ... me too! :thumb001:

and adopt some kids from africa then become brangelina

cally
08-17-2013, 08:07 PM
2/3 children :)

Leon_C
08-17-2013, 08:09 PM
I would like to have an heir if possible but I would need the right partner of course, enough money to support a family and time to spend with them, it all rests on those factors so I remain undecided.

Pjeter Pan
08-17-2013, 08:10 PM
2 sons and 1 girl.

Cleitus
08-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Many :cool:

RandoBloom
08-17-2013, 08:17 PM
18 kids, for a nice 20 member family.
Part of master plan of having a milion descendants in few generations :D

Shah-Jehan
08-17-2013, 08:18 PM
18 kids, for a nice 20 member family.
Part of master plan of having a milion descendants in few generations :D
to form absolute Bosniak majority in Bosnia?

SilverKnight
08-17-2013, 08:19 PM

Sounds like a plan

Melina
08-17-2013, 08:20 PM

You and Loki are so sweet together. <3

RandoBloom
08-17-2013, 08:21 PM
to form absolute Bosniak majority in Bosnia?

To form a Hrulj majority :D
Reproductive indoctrination :D
20 X 20 = 400 X 20 = 8000 X 20 = 160 000 X 20 = 3 200 000 :D

Germanicus
08-17-2013, 08:23 PM
I have 2 granddaughters...I have 2 adult sons...my genes will carry on.

Cleitus
08-17-2013, 08:23 PM

Cleitus
08-17-2013, 08:25 PM

I would hunt them down.

Manifest Destiny
08-19-2013, 08:28 PM
My wife and I would like to have one or two children. We have a four bedroom house. One bedroom is ours, one is used as an office, and I don't feel like moving to a new house, so we can't have more than two kids unless we start using the remaining two bedrooms as a barracks.

I don't care if they're boys or girls, as long as they're healthy.

Kiyant
08-19-2013, 08:33 PM
The best decision to make children should be if all can get a good education.
My people are in exile so we need many rich and intelligent people to make our demands or make pressure.

Furnace
08-19-2013, 08:40 PM
I would hunt them down.

Gonna take you out before I move then, a few chetniks will knock on your door!

Albania has not yet learned to be multicultural, so I dedicate my life to this cause!

Insuperable
08-19-2013, 09:04 PM
Yes. One boy with Callmyname and one daughter with Fufuangeli.

Pleurat
08-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Yes. One boy with Callmyname and one son with Fufuangeli.

She is occupied dark indian, do you have blue eyes so you will not destroy Callmyname genes?

Shah-Jehan
08-19-2013, 09:09 PM
She is occupied dark indian, do you have blue eyes so you will not destroy Callmyname genes?

:lol: Solin is Swede/Croat!

Insuperable
08-19-2013, 09:13 PM

They are blue with two brown spots around pupils. Do I have a pass?

I am many things.:cool:

Pleurat
08-19-2013, 09:14 PM

Do never interfere between me and the indian, between the hunter and the prey, never!!

Manifest Destiny
08-19-2013, 09:14 PM

Look at callmyname's avatar. She's way out of your league.

Pleurat
08-19-2013, 09:15 PM

Intersting, indian with blu eyes.

Insuperable
08-19-2013, 09:17 PM

When did you see me?:cool:

Pjeter Pan
08-19-2013, 09:47 PM

I seen average looking guys date dimes. so i won't be so sure about that lol

Manifest Destiny
08-19-2013, 09:48 PM
When did you see me?:cool:

That picture in your signature isn't you?

Insuperable
08-19-2013, 09:50 PM
That picture in your signature isn't you?

No, it is just some fellow Indian I put there. We Indians see you Europeans as ugly just so you know, so I am sure callmyname is way below my league.

MissProvocateur
08-19-2013, 09:51 PM
Not any time soon, definitely, but if I can afford to raise them properly, probably 2 or 3. A boy and a girl if two, two boys and a girl if three. I love kids so much, but sometimes I really doubt if I ever want to children though... Hmmm...

Shah-Jehan
08-19-2013, 09:51 PM
No, it is just some fellow Indian I put there. We Indians see you Europeans as ugly just so you know, so I am sure callmyname is way below my league.

You should change your username to trollin:laugh:

Manifest Destiny
08-19-2013, 09:52 PM

Yep; now I'm sure that pic is you!

alb0zfinest
08-19-2013, 09:53 PM
I want like 10 kids, I'm going to try and repopulate southern Montenegro :D

Manifest Destiny
08-19-2013, 09:53 PM
Not any time soon, definitely, but if I can afford to raise them properly, probably 2 or 3. A boy and a girl if two, two boys and a girl if three. I love kids so much, but sometimes I really doubt if I ever want to children though... Hmmm...

At least you aren't indecisive. :thumb001:

Pjeter Pan
08-19-2013, 09:54 PM

Do you have to look like this?
http://i40.tinypic.com/2r7xdz8.jpg

Insuperable
08-19-2013, 09:54 PM
Yep; now I'm sure that pic is you!

Its not me. It is just some random Internet gif.

Manifest Destiny
08-19-2013, 09:55 PM
Its not me. It is just some Internet gif.

A likely story, Gandhi.

armenianbodyhair
08-19-2013, 09:58 PM
--

Pjeter Pan
08-19-2013, 09:59 PM
A likely story, Gandhi.
Solin the youtube star!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SyOXgWulyjc

Pjeter Pan
08-19-2013, 10:00 PM
--
Well you are only 00 years old so you have a lot of time to think about.

Furnace
08-19-2013, 10:00 PM
Its not me. It is just some random Internet gif.

People on this forum gets trolled too easily, I feel your frustration..