PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about Chimpout?

Dario Argento
05-27-2011, 10:14 AM
What do you think about this site? Despite it's obviously comical and overdone I think people there put some good points. In a racial hierarchy Caucasians would be at the top overlapping with East Asians, followed by Melanesians/Australoids with Negroes at the very end. I think most people can agree with that. Even my leftie commie friends say "there's only 2 human races: those who left Africa behind and evolved and those who didn't." I personally think there's some truth in this. All out of Africa races despite of how different we are from each other we all have more in common between ourselves than with Africans who stayed in mud huts and never evolved, instead running like chimps naked and cannibalizing themselves.

antonio
05-27-2011, 02:32 PM
a racial hierarchy Caucasians would be at the top overlapping with East Asians, followed by Melanesians/Australoids with Negroes at the very end.

Sorry but Caucasians are clearly winners, not at all overlapping with others. BTW are NorthAfricans and Semitics included as Caucasians? If not they're clearly second best. Sorry for Asians but that's my unbiased opinion. :D Obviously they're free to keep on trying on catching us by hardwork and pre and postnatal stimulation, albeit all the videos showing under-20 supposed geniouses of all ages are nothing but grotesque. :cool:

Eldritch
05-27-2011, 03:02 PM
There are lots of ... iffy, to say the least, groups under the Caucasian umbrella -- such as Arabs and Kurds, whom most Europeans, I think, will agree are just as undesirable as immigrants as black Africans.

Stars Down To Earth
05-30-2011, 02:55 AM
Blacks aren't really a race in the normal sense, but rather a different branch of the Homo Sapiens species.

Dario Argento
05-30-2011, 02:58 AM
Sorry but Caucasians are clearly winners, not at all overlapping with others. BTW are NorthAfricans and Semitics included as Caucasians? If not they're clearly second best. Sorry for Asians but that's my unbiased opinion. :D Obviously they're free to keep on trying on catching us by hardwork and pre and postnatal stimulation, albeit all the videos showing under-20 supposed geniouses of all ages are nothing but grotesque. :cool:

You must be on high quality pot if you think North Africans and "Semitics" are above East Asians like the Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Mongols.

For me it's like this

Europeans >> East Asians >> non-European Caucasoids/Native Americans >> South East Asians >> Australoids/Indians >> Blacks

Stars Down To Earth
05-30-2011, 03:01 AM
Obviously the East Asians are superior to certain Indo-European degenerates like the Kurds.

Cato
05-30-2011, 03:01 AM
Well what do you feel like doing tonight Cooter?
I think we should go shoot us some coons!
Let's go!

3yV5rl7Yb5E

antonio
06-03-2011, 09:47 AM
You must be on high quality pot if you think North Africans and "Semitics" are above East Asians like the Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Mongols.

For me it's like this

Europeans >> East Asians >> non-European Caucasoids/Native Americans >> South East Asians >> Australoids/Indians >> Blacks

It's a matter of time that South and East Mediterranean coastal countries raise up from the current depresive state caused mainly by their long term demografic boom. Then and only then, we will see. OTOH, for now, what East Asians have mainly demostrated is extremelly hard work (both fisical as intellectual) and children explotation, also both fisical as intellectual. :coffee:

Dario Argento
06-03-2011, 10:14 AM
It's a matter of time that South and East Mediterranean coastal countries raise up from the current depresive state caused mainly by their long term demografic boom. Then and only then, we will see. OTOH, for now, what East Asians have mainly demostrated is extremelly hard work (both fisical as intellectual) and children explotation, also both fisical as intellectual. :coffee:

Good look receiving your southern neighbors in your pan-Caucasoid crusade once their demographic boom is over. :coffee:

Aces High
06-03-2011, 10:25 AM
I didnt even know about the site until i saw this thread.
Quite funny imo,some funny posters and threads.Much more entertaining than stormfront,and in a comical way more informative.

Eldritch
06-03-2011, 01:08 PM
It seems pretty identical to the Niggermania (http://niggermania.net/forum/) forum.

Cato
06-03-2011, 01:08 PM
I like Niggermania better.

antonio
06-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Good look receiving your southern neighbors in your pan-Caucasoid crusade once their demographic boom is over. :coffee:

Anycase I'm not into receiving them. At Argentina you have more room.:D

Bloodeagle
06-03-2011, 05:13 PM
The site is good for a laugh but I would never waste my time there. Sites like that start to make me nauseous after a bit.
I might be considered a racist by most, but sites like that are uncouth and crass, in my opinion.

Breedingvariety
06-03-2011, 05:22 PM
1. Western Europeans
2. Eastern Europeans
3. Middle Easterners
4. North Africans
5. East Asians
6. Indians/ Southeast Asians/ Amerindians
7. Sub- Saharan Africans
8. Papua & Australian Aborigines

DeaththeKid
02-14-2014, 06:34 AM
I think chimpout.com would be a more suitable forum for SouthAsian

rob211080
02-16-2014, 08:11 PM
I visit all of the racist forums every now and again mainly to look at the picture threads and have a good laugh...

Xochi
09-01-2014, 03:15 AM
It's a ridiculous forum. I was a member over there (well I only joined to reply to a thread) back in March 2013. One of the posts I remember was someone asking if they may have been donated blood by a Black person because the poster realized he had a craving for chicken and watermelon all of a sudden. :lol:

Guapo
09-01-2014, 03:16 AM
a craving for chicken and watermelon all of a sudden. :lol:

whats wrong with that?

FeederOfRavens
09-01-2014, 03:21 AM
I'm pretty sure it's a big joke

Xochi
09-01-2014, 03:22 AM
whats wrong with that?

Nothing really. It's just a stereotype associated with Black people. Who the members of Chimpout call n*ggers. :D

Mortimer
09-01-2014, 03:26 AM
i heard once that the owner of chimpout is gay, most racists are degenerates anyways

Guapo
09-01-2014, 03:27 AM
Nothing really. It's just a stereotype associated with Black people. Who the members of Chimpout call n*ggers. :D

Like me? :(

Xochi
09-01-2014, 03:30 AM
Like me? :(

Yeah I guess so, Moor. :lol:

Guapo
09-01-2014, 03:32 AM
Yeah I guess so, Moor. :lol:

:cry: stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo op

RMuller
09-01-2014, 03:36 AM
It's a ridiculous forum. I was a member over there (well I only joined to reply to a thread) back in March 2013. One of the posts I remember was someone asking if they may have been donated blood by a Black person because the poster realized he had a craving for chicken and watermelon all of a sudden. :lol:

Did that member start playing hoop and started rapping like a nigga?

armenianbodyhair
09-01-2014, 03:37 AM
I don't care about it.

Xochi
09-01-2014, 03:49 AM
Did that member start playing hoop and started rapping like a nigga?

I don't remember reading about that :) but he probably did considering any one with Black blood is meant to be a rapper. Same slang, going insane got no name for my game give a damn about the rap game. :D

RMuller
09-01-2014, 03:53 AM
I don't remember reading about that :) but he probably did considering any one with Black blood is meant to be a rapper. Same slang, going insane got no name for my game give a damn about the rap game. :D

I did not know you were a rapper. I thought you worked at the U.N. as a Linguistic.:cool:

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-01-2014, 03:58 AM
I haven't looked at that forum in years but I remember it being hysterically funny. I'll check it out again tomorrow. Otherwise I'll dream about some serious chimpouts in my dreams. I tend to dream about the last thing I read or watch before I go to sleep.

Wadaad
09-01-2014, 03:58 AM
All the members there remind me of portusas

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-01-2014, 04:00 AM
I did not know you were a rapper. I thought you worked at the U.N. as a Linguistic.:cool:

pfft... my rhymes are dopper.

Niggas be trippin'
and they be slippin'
Cuz fools don't know
dat my gat ain't for show

Off the top of my mutha fuckin' head.

Wadaad
09-01-2014, 04:07 AM

Niggas be trippin'
and they be slippin'
Cuz fools don't know

nigga you think you're grimey
but your lines are whack and slimy
Colonel Grimes? Nigga, your real name's "Jaimie"
Now dont get whiny, or my gats gonna bust up your hymen

RMuller
09-01-2014, 04:10 AM

Niggas be trippin' ON A WATERMELON?
and they be slippin' ON A BANANA?
Cuz fools don't know I SMOKE CRACK IN HER CRACK?

Guapo
09-01-2014, 04:12 AM
got gangs of chicks which one should I bang
they're steady in my face sort of like some bangs
hate when they try to lock me down I'm not in jail
she starts talking bout marriage then I'm gonna bail

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-01-2014, 04:12 AM
nigga you think you're grimey
but your lines are whack and slimy
Colonel Grimes? Nigga, your real name's "Jaimie"
Now dont get whiny, or my gats gonna bust up your hymen

I admit that was tight.

Xochi
09-01-2014, 04:13 AM
I did not know you were a rapper.

I am not :lol: that was off the top.

I thought you worked at the U.N. as a Linguistic.:cool:

I wish I was a linguist. :lol: Although I probably know more about linguistics than Carlos but not like Comte Arnau level.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iip-coFavOI

Edit: did this thread turn from a user's opinions on Chimpout to a rap thread? :o

Wadaad
09-01-2014, 04:18 AM
quote fail

Hey cholo... lol @ your quote fail,
Didnt they teach you how to post
back in immigration jail?
You know, back when the feds caught u
trying to cross the Rio Grande trail?
Back when they took your taco stand
Because your familia couldnt post bail?

Immortal Technique
09-01-2014, 04:21 AM
First off, fuck your bitch
And the clique you claim
West side when we ride
Come equipped with game
You claim to be a player
But I fucked your wife
We bust on Bad Boys
niggas fuck for Life
Plus Puffy tryin' to see me weak
Hearts I rip
Biggie Smalls and Junior Mafia
Some mark ass bitches
We keep on coming
While we running for your jewels
Steady gunning
Keep on busting at them fools
You know the rules
Little Ceasar go ask you homie
How I'll leave you
Cut your young ass up
See you in pieces
Now be deceased
Little Kim

RMuller
09-01-2014, 04:31 AM

You didn't ryme at all.

If anyone is a immigrant or refugee its you. I was born in the USA. You didn't like the banana or watermelon quotes?

Should i have added Somali mud cookies? :rolleyes:

Immortal Technique
09-01-2014, 04:33 AM

don't touch his familia or he will killa ya

Wadaad
09-01-2014, 04:34 AM
You didn't ryme at all.

If anyone is a immigrant or refugee its you. I was born in the USA. You didn't like the banana or watermelon quotes?

LOL...cant diss me with raps so you resort to whining like a bitch? Dissapointed.

Mortimer
09-01-2014, 04:34 AM
You didn't ryme at all.

you are a idiot

Xochi
09-01-2014, 04:36 AM
--

Hey I see that you are Somali
And you're from Canada?
So that means you're a ice nigga
You know, I don't care if you say Somalis are Caucasoid
To me your people will always be niggas
Why? Cause despite the skull structure the skin is 'black'
I would never let your people touch my rack.

lmfao :lol:

RMuller
09-01-2014, 04:37 AM
LOL...cant diss me with raps so you resort to whining like a bitch? Dissapointed.

I don't listen to rap its for Desert niggers and Tropical niggers.:thumb001:

RMuller
09-01-2014, 04:38 AM
you are a idiot

I don't pick on handicap peeps. :rolleyes:

Mortimer
09-01-2014, 04:40 AM
And you're from Canada?

you would put out if you see him in tight hot pants (bbc etc.) big black 12 inch...

Xochi
09-01-2014, 04:42 AM
Lmao^

RMuller
09-01-2014, 04:44 AM
you would put out if you see him in tight hot pants (bbc etc.) big black 12 inch...

So thats why you get no women, your thinking of something else???:rolleyes::rolleyes2:

Wadaad
09-01-2014, 04:50 AM
And you're from Canada?

Im an ice nigga and you're a snow bunny
caucasoid or not, once you see my stack flowing
you'll strip off your clothing...showint off your rack
yeah, my paper's gonna make u forget im black
White skull structure? Bitch, fall back!

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-01-2014, 05:01 AM
What do you think about this site? Despite it's obviously comical and overdone I think people there put some good points. In a racial hierarchy Caucasians would be at the top overlapping with East Asians, followed by Melanesians/Australoids with Negroes at the very end. I think most people can agree with that. Even my leftie commie friends say "there's only 2 human races: those who left Africa behind and evolved and those who didn't." I personally think there's some truth in this. All out of Africa races despite of how different we are from each other we all have more in common between ourselves than with Africans who stayed in mud huts and never evolved, instead running like chimps naked and cannibalizing themselves.
You realize that austrailian aborigines and andamanese are closer to africans than europeans right. In fact austrailian aborigines had no european imput

Han Cholo
09-01-2014, 05:03 AM
You realize that austrailian aborigines and andamanese are closer to africans than europeans right. In fact austrailian aborigines had no european imput

You realize you're replying to a 3 years banned user?

Xochi
09-01-2014, 05:06 AM
Im an ice nigga and you're a snow bunny
caucasoid or not, once you see my stack flowing
you'll strip off your clothing...showint off your rack
yeah, my paper's gonna make u forget im black
White skull structure? Bitch, fall back!

Snow bunny? What the fuck you talking about?
What flow are you talking about? Get back to the boy scouts
Nope I wouldn't, maybe only to Carlos though
Hey get in the pot I'm cooking nigga stew
Your new nickname should be Wadaad el fill de puta
Hey that rhymes with the phrase hijo de puta

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
09-01-2014, 05:09 AM
You realize you're replying to a 3 years banned user?

yeah i didnt realize that

RMuller
09-01-2014, 05:23 AM
Hey get in the pot I'm cooking nigga stew
Your new nickname should be Wadaad el fill de puta
Hey that rhymes with the phrase hijo de puta

I wanted to add that you can't make Tamales out of Somalis. No carne in the Somalis. :rolleyes:

Xochi
09-01-2014, 05:25 AM
Wadaad, admitted defeat. :D

http://i.imgur.com/j5n4acv.png

Wadaad
09-01-2014, 05:26 AM
I wanted to add that you can't make Tamales out of Somalis. No carne in the Somalis. :rolleyes:

Look at you, pathetically clutching on the coattails of somebody else's rhymes. I thought rapping was only for niggers?

Wadaad
09-01-2014, 05:28 AM
Wadaad, admitted defeat. :D

http://i.imgur.com/j5n4acv.png

http://i.imgur.com/bSkxyNa.gif

Oh its on now...mods will have to hold me back im gonna be so ruthless with you

RMuller
09-01-2014, 05:30 AM
Look at you, pathetically clutching on the coattails of somebody else's rhymes. I thought rapping was only for niggers?

Im not rapping. I don't know how to rap or listen to rap.It's not in my DNA.:cool:

Wadaad
09-01-2014, 05:32 AM
Im not rapping. I don't know how to rap or listen to rap.

In that case...

http://www.lifeinprogress.ca/.a/6a0120a95a88d5970b01a511d32e3f970c-800wi

RMuller
09-01-2014, 05:38 AM
In that case...

http://www.lifeinprogress.ca/.a/6a0120a95a88d5970b01a511d32e3f970c-800wi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5CLrRc4Ddg

Xochi
09-03-2014, 06:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KBppHzv.png

portusaus
09-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Chimpout is cool.

I fucking hate stupid niggers. I would sooner throw food in a compost heap than save a nigger child from starvation. And I'd spit on it first if it pouted.

Wadaad
09-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Chimpout is cool.

I fucking hate stupid niggers. I would sooner throw food in a compost heap than save a nigger child from starvation. And I'd spit on it first if it pouted.

:lol: