PDA

View Full Version : Interracial relationships

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Supreme American
02-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Yes, yes, and a thousand times yes.

White men with an Oriental fetish are just repressed pedophiles who can't handle real women.

No white man in his right mind picks one over a white woman, sorry. There's either a deficiency of mind and/or body on his part or a bizarre fetish.

White women with Negroes are mentally out in orbit around Uranus.

Supreme American
02-18-2012, 03:55 PM
I really don't think so. Why asian women??? They're usually flat and masculine (especially south asians), compared to white women.
And i read of an excellent study which proved that everyone is attracted to similar features to his own (proportiones, shape of the face), so i think that this study is not reliable :rolleyes2:

Marriage statistics and simple street observation of couples proves this data to be a total hoax. The media simply published it because it backs the false premise of a social ideology they're pushing.

Anyone who says Oriental females are more feminine are out of their minds. It seems to me the primary qualification to be considered feminine is to actually be shaped like a grown woman.

Supreme American
02-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Well if you compare them with the average Negro woman then I might find myself saying they are more attractive. It also depends on which part of Asia you are speaking. The more Southern and primitive Asians definitely look rather repulsive, but the more Northern ones are not so bad.

Is it a matter of actually being more attractive or rather just less ugly?

rashka
02-18-2012, 04:15 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/nyfll5.jpg

So for instance, a Malin Ackerman (and ofc this is one of the least flattering pictures of her but I have chosen it for a reason) with a stronger jawline and chin, usually deemed "more masculine", would be more aesthetically pleasing to you then?

That kind of jawline probably came from the line of original Slavs/Norsks.

cilicia
02-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Pink has a nice body, not to mention the fact that she is no where near as skinny as the average runway model.

To each his own, but I think she has a nice body....for a man.

http://hollywoodbackwash.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/Pink-man-stomach.jpg

European Loyalist
02-18-2012, 04:42 PM
"It will come as no surprise to many that facial attractiveness makes up part of the decision of who we marry."

Forget about facial attractiveness, it's a generally a non starter for me because many south/east asian women have the bodies of what appears to me to be 14 year old girls.

Hevneren
02-18-2012, 05:20 PM
That kind of jawline probably came from the line of original Slavs/Norsks.

What? Malin Åkerman is Swedish, not Norwegian or Slavic. :confused:

Falkata
02-18-2012, 05:25 PM
To each his own, but I think she has a nice body....for a man.

http://hollywoodbackwash.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/Pink-man-stomach.jpg

That pic wasn´t necessary :cry

purple
02-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Pink is half Jewish

I guess that explains everything:D

mymy
02-18-2012, 05:30 PM
I think that White men are the best looking and this is just personal choice, and not some racist point of view. I don't feel attracted to Black men, in a way that i can't feel sexual attraction to them, although i have nothing against them like persons. I could have friends of any ethnicity.
Asian men are also not interesting to me, but i admit that Asian females can look good and gracile. So, i do understand if white men are attracted to Asian women, but myself as European women can say that i am not attracted to Black men in general.
So here i speak only about pure sexual attraction and not any other.

Some researches said that women who take contraceptive pills are more attracted to men with strong jaws. So, maybe our tastes have to do something with level of our hormones...

derLowe
02-18-2012, 05:51 PM
I think that White men are the best looking and this is just personal choice, and not some racist point of view. I don't feel attracted to Black men, in a way that i can't feel sexual attraction to them, although i have nothing against them like persons. I could have friends of any ethnicity.
Asian men are also not interesting to me, but i admit that Asian females can look good and gracile. So, i do understand if white men are attracted to Asian women, but myself as European women can say that i am not attracted to Black men in general.

Some researches said that women who take contraceptive pills are more attracted to men with strong jaws. So, maybe our tastes have to do something with level of our hormones...

A interesting point to bring up.

A long time ago, I dated a girl who was studying Medicine. Every thing was fine until she started taking the contraceptive pill. The longer she was on the contraceptive pill the more riskier behavior she undertook. Her friends changed so did her habits and pretty soon she went from a high acheiving student to a druggie. It was fascinating to watch in a morbid kind of way.

Now, I am sure it was not only the contraceptive pill that made her go off the rails, there must have been other factors that I was not aware of but it all did start with the contraceptive pill.

Hevneren
02-18-2012, 05:53 PM
It's my impression that women tend to be more "loyal" to their "group" of men than men are to their women. This has something to do with basic gender differences and biology, but also with social conditions. It makes sense, given that men are biologically inclined to spread their seed, while women are physiologically limited in that sense.

Those who claim men who're attracted to Asian women are pedophiles, are making some very serious claims without any foundation. Such claims seem in large based on insecurity.

Personally, I can find women with a variety of hair, eye and skin colours attractive. It's very much individual. I think I'm a typical male in the sense that if I find a woman sexually attractive, it doesn't matter what shade her skin is or what shape or colour her eyes are. That being said, I've only ever had crushes on girls of European extraction, and I've only ever had girlfriends of European extraction.

I think articles like the one in the OP are sensationalist and seem to be based on dodgy research, given that even in heavily mixed societies over 9 out of 10 people of European extraction, choose to date and marry other people of European extraction. In the United States, 1 in 12 marriages are interracial, and that's probably counting for all variations (Asian-Afram, Hispanic-Afram, Hispanic-Asian etc.), so how it's true that we prefer non-European mates seems a mystery to me. :shrug:

YouAreWrong Leonidas
02-18-2012, 07:07 PM
Those who claim men who're attracted to Asian women are pedophiles, are making some very serious claims without any foundation. Such claims seem in large based on insecurity.

you are most again with this point! there are much to beautiful in have all colour but most are asian woman and black male throughout, but not thank you kindly!

European Loyalist
02-18-2012, 07:13 PM
I think this white male-oriental female stereotype has alot to do with the fact that oriental women seem to go after/are very responsive to white males. And I can speak to this from experience - I'm an average looking guy who is fairly reserved and I yet I frequently get hit on by oriental women.

mymy
02-18-2012, 07:20 PM
It's my impression that women tend to be more "loyal" to their "group" of men than men are to their women. This has something to do with basic gender differences and biology, but also with social conditions. It makes sense, given that men are biologically inclined to spread their seed, while women are physiologically limited in that sense.

Personally, I can find women with a variety of hair, eye and skin colours attractive. It's very much individual. I think I'm a typical male in the sense that if I find a woman sexually attractive, it doesn't matter what shade her skin is or what shape or colour her eyes are. That being said, I've only ever had crushes on girls of European extraction, and I've only ever had girlfriends of European extraction.

I think articles like the one in the OP are sensationalist and seem to be based on dodgy research, given that even in heavily mixed societies over 9 out of 10 people of European extraction, choose to date and marry other people of European extraction. In the United States, 1 in 12 marriages are interracial, and that's probably counting for all variations (Asian-Afram, Hispanic-Afram, Afram-Asian etc.), so how it's true that we prefer non-European mates seems a mystery to me. :shrug:

I hear first time about this. It doesn't make you pedophile if you like adult women with paedomorphic features. Anyway, every woman want and try to look younger. You are pedophile if you find kids attractive, and adult Asian women aren't kids no matter of their childlike features. :coffee:

And i do agree with most of the post. Women mostly search for stability and security, while men are more active by nature.
And don't forget that female have limited time for having children, while men don't. Men never worry about their biological clock, women do.

There was interesting research why women like pink and men like blue... Because women were staying at home and spent lot of time in collecting different kinds of berries (strawberries, raspberries), making medicals from herbs and flowers also... While men were hunting under open blue sky most of day, so blue became male color and pink or red female.

zack
02-18-2012, 07:44 PM
I think articles like the one in the OP are sensationalist and seem to be based on dodgy research, given that even in heavily mixed societies over 9 out of 10 people of European extraction, choose to date and marry other people of European extraction. In the United States, 1 in 12 marriages are interracial, and that's probably counting for all variations (Asian-Afram, Hispanic-Afram, Afram-Asian etc.), so how it's true that we prefer non-European mates seems a mystery to me. :shrug:

Yes 1 in 12 relationships in the United States are interracial/inter-ethnic.

30% of all new interracial newlyweds are between variations such as :Asian-black,etc.

0.4% of all whites are married to a black partner for example.

The study in question that came out with the 1 in 12 figure counts Hispanic whites and Non-Hispanic whites as a different race for the 'purposes of the study'.

Officially on the census records 3.9% of all marriages are interracial in the USA,far and away from the 1 in 12 figure the media has been blasting on and crowing about lately.

The Idiots at the Pew research center(sort of left-wing) are conflating ethnicity and race once again to manipulate the public opinion.

'Officially' on the census records only 4.4%(2.3% for white men & 2.1% for white women) whites in the United States have a non-white spouse.

So 1 in 25 whites have a non-white spouse.

Hevneren
02-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Mymy,

Jon Snow claimed that men who find Asian women attractive are pedophiles, and others seem to agree with him. I have no idea where he gets this idea from, and I agree with you that if you find adults (18+) men/women attractive there is nothing pedophile about it at all. Pedophilia is a disgusting perversion that harms children. Finding an adult Asian woman attractive doesn't harm anyone, let alone any children.

I think some Asian women can look very feminine, and this is part of the reason why some men find them attractive.

You're right about women wanting more stability and "static" lifestyle while men "play around" more and typically don't want to settle down right away.

I also think that women tend to have higher standards for what they want in men than men have for women. It's my impression at least. A lot of young guys will chase any moderately attractive girl they see, but a young girl will maybe have a special crush that they want to be with. As men mature, they typically look for an attractive woman who's kind, nurturing, feminine. A woman can have a list of things they want in a man. Women generally seem more picky in my opinion. You can find girls who talk about wanting to date a red-headed rocker with a tattoo who writes poetry, but guys will say something about her being pretty and having nice breasts/butt etc. :p

I think that this difference in mentality helps to create an uneven mechanism between men and women, where women tend to be the ones who choose while men tend to be the ones who chase. I personally feel that I as a male should have just as high standards as females do.

As for the colour pink and blue, I thought this was social conditioning? I've heard that in the 1920's and 30's baby boys had pink colour clothing and baby girls had blue colour clothing because pink is associated with red, and red is the colour of danger, blood, war etc. and is "strong" and fiery, while blue was for girls because it represented virginity (Virgin Mary always wears light blue), calmness and serenity. Blue was considered a more "gentle" colour. But maybe you're right that there's some evolutionary explanation? It's interesting.

mymy
02-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Mymy,

Jon Snow claimed that men who find Asian women attractive are pedophiles, and others seem to agree with him. I have no idea where he gets this idea from, and I agree with you that if you find adults (18+) men/women attractive there is nothing pedophile about it at all. Pedophilia is a disgusting perversion that harms children. Finding an adult Asian woman attractive doesn't harm anyone, let alone any children.

I think some Asian women can look very feminine, and this is part of the reason why some men find them attractive.

I told you, i really don't see anything sick in it. As a woman i admit that women of Asian race can be very gentle and gracious, what are typical female characteristics. If my bf/husband would associate this with pedophilia, i would think that he has problem with his masculinity. :coffee:

You're right about women wanting more stability and "static" lifestyle while men "play around" more and typically don't want to settle down right away.

I also think that women tend to have higher standards for what they want in men than men have for women. It's my impression at least. A lot of young guys will chase any moderately attractive girl they see, but a young girl will maybe have a special crush that they want to be with. As men mature, they typically look for an attractive woman who's kind, nurturing, feminine. A woman can have a list of things they want in a man. Women generally seem more picky in my opinion. You can find girls who talk about wanting to date a red-headed rocker with a tattoo who writes poetry, but guys will say something about her being pretty and having nice breasts/butt etc. :p

I think that this difference in mentality helps to create an uneven mechanism between men and women, where women tend to be the ones who choose while men tend to be the ones who chase. I personally feel that I as a male should have just as high standards as females do.

Yes, this is very true. Just look at me! :D
Joke aside, gender differences really exist, and even i am liberal, i am not feminist and i don't think men and women are same in everything. Gender differences are the fact.
I do believe that both women and men have right to choose and look for the person who suit them best... I think men have more sexual partners before decide to settle down and have family, so maybe that's why they have lower criteria. I don't know what happen when they decide to marry? Do they have same criteria for marriage like that have for premarital relations? Maybe the marriage doesn't suit male nature in sexual sense... But i believe they have same desire for understanding and trust like women do. And that can't be achieved with just any girl.

As for the colour pink and blue, I thought this was social conditioning? I've heard that in the 1920's and 30's baby boys had pink colour clothing and baby girls had blue colour clothing because pink is associated with red, and red is the colour of danger, blood, war etc. and is "strong" and fiery, while blue was for girls because it represented virginity (Virgin Mary always wears light blue), calmness and serenity. Blue was considered a more "gentle" colour. But maybe you're right that there's some evolutionary explanation? It's interesting.

I didn't know about this. It is another interesting theory. I don't know if the one i wrote is right, i read about it long time ago and remembered because it sounded interesting.

Supreme American
02-18-2012, 08:48 PM
I think that White men are the best looking and this is just personal choice, and not some racist point of view.

Never apologize for preferring your own race, and never fear being called racist for loving your people. Doing otherwise is allowing those hostile to our people to dictate moral issues.

Padre Organtino
02-18-2012, 10:15 PM
I like Medish/Pontid girls with slight Taurid and Alpinoid tendencies most of all. Other than that I like various Caucasoid types but I never got really attracted by East Asian women though a couple of quite hawt Asian girls have shown interest in me.;)
And I agree with Colourblind - it's mostly mass-media that's forming this attractive Latina/Asian woman stereotype.

Supreme American
02-18-2012, 10:24 PM
I never got really attracted by East Asian women though a couple of quite hawt Asian girls have shown interest in me.;)

Oriental females are like black males in that they see white skin as a status symbol and seek to possess it. If you were anything but white, they'd look through you like you didn't exist.

And I agree with Colourblind - it's mostly mass-media that's forming this attractive Latina/Asian woman stereotype.

Glorifying 3rd world trash is one of the media's main objectives.

Padre Organtino
02-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Oriental females are like black males in that they see white skin as a status symbol and seek to possess it. If you were anything but white, they'd look through you like you didn't exist.

Glorifying 3rd world trash is one of the media's main objectives.

Well, some Asian chicks look lighter than many South Euros not to mention Middle Easterners. Maybe they simply find their own men too feminine?

Bronze
02-18-2012, 10:31 PM
LOL Well I wouldn't call this woman "ugly", "fat", nor "old". :D

http://i41.tinypic.com/29dto39.jpg

Heidi clum is a golddigger, you cant use famous people to argue with, her first husband was a fat and old italian guy (Flavio Briatore) who dumped her as soon as she got pregnant, so she is a bad example.

Argyll
02-18-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm living proof that this theory is false. I am not attracted to other races, what-so-ever.

mymy
02-18-2012, 10:43 PM
Heidi clum is a golddigger, you cant use famous people to argue with, her first husband was a fat and old italian guy (Flavio Briatore) who dumped her as soon as she got pregnant, so she is a bad example.

She has enough money and she made it alone. She is one of the most payed and most famous super models. Why do you think she is a golddigger?
I also think she really loved Seal no matter of what people say... Sure it is not good example for European preservation but i don't believe she is a bad person.

zack
02-18-2012, 10:56 PM
She has enough money and she made it alone. She is one of the most payed and most famous super models. Why do you think she is a golddigger?
I also think she really loved Seal no matter of what people say... Sure it is not good example for European preservation but i don't believe she is a bad person.

Its not a very good example either because now she is divorcing the negro and she has two mixed rugrats she has to carry around.

PetiteParisienne
02-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Dios mio.

I might be a bit biased, as she and I have very similar body shapes, but I would certainly hope that any man with half a brain would prefer her over a lady who is underweight/starves herself for the sake of a ridiculous standard of 'beauty'.

Jon Snow
02-19-2012, 04:09 AM
Jon Snow claimed that men who find Asian women attractive are pedophiles, and others seem to agree with him. I have no idea where he gets this idea from

I expanded upon my original point in this (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=719823&postcount=41) post. If you're going to call me out in a thread, at least read all of my posts in it. :coffee:

I told you, i really don't see anything sick in it. As a woman i admit that women of Asian race can be very gentle and gracious, what are typical female characteristics. If my bf/husband would associate this with pedophilia, i would think that he has problem with his masculinity. :coffee:

You're extremely naive if you don't realize that there's an undercurrent of pedophilia involved in the fetishization of Oriental women.

http://i2.asntown.net/h2//girls/11/2/chinese-girl/chinese-girl-looks-like-a-doll48.jpg

http://i2.asntown.net/h2//girls/11/2/chinese-girl/chinese-girl-looks-like-a-doll49.jpg

I promise you that no sexually normal Western man is attracted to girls like that.

I'm not even sure how to respond to your comment on masculinity. So you contend that a man who thinks it's abnormal to fetishize women from a subculture in which the participants to their best to look as innocent and young as possible--all while maintaining figures that suggest they're still several years out from puberty--has "problem(s) with his masculinity"?

How bizarre.

derLowe
02-19-2012, 04:36 AM
I expanded upon my original point in this (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=719823&postcount=41) post. If you're going to call me out in a thread, at least read all of my posts in it. :coffee:

You're extremely naive if you don't realize that there's an undercurrent of pedophilia involved in the fetishization of Oriental women.

http://i2.asntown.net/h2//girls/11/2/chinese-girl/chinese-girl-looks-like-a-doll48.jpg

http://i2.asntown.net/h2//girls/11/2/chinese-girl/chinese-girl-looks-like-a-doll49.jpg

I promise you that no sexually normal Western man is attracted to girls like that.

I'm not even sure how to respond to your comment on masculinity. So you contend that a man who thinks it's abnormal to fetishize women from a subculture in which the participants to their best to look as innocent and young as possible--all while maintaining figures that suggest they're still several years out from puberty--has "problem(s) with his masculinity"?

How bizarre.

They look like dolls with over sized eyes.

mymy
02-19-2012, 04:44 AM

How bizarre.

You know, as long as that man is sexually attracted to adult woman, there is no pedophilia in it. He doesn't have sex with a child but with a woman, regardless her childlike features.
I do think that this woman is pretty, very gentle and feminine(everything woman should be):
http://welshjapanotaku.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/misaki_itoh_03.jpg?w=510&h=318
Or this one:
http://www.asianpopcorn.com/gallery_images/Kitagawa_Keiko-3.jpg

Even some adult European women have those innocent features, for example:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t4GX5ZaXWws/TvYXR3D8DyI/AAAAAAAAEVY/KFLiQ1Ylkw4/s1600/popelku.jpg
http://www.vykladzive.cz/uploads/ANI3811f1_popelka.jpg

And of course European women are the most beautiful because of our diversity, just beauty exist in many forms.
People also have different personalities, different values... I don't think what i said is bizarre.

derLowe
02-19-2012, 04:49 AM

Have you ever watched any Japanese anime? In a few modern ones that I seen the females are always portrayed as teenagers or younger. Their eyes are always over sized and they some times have a underdeveloped body. This is the stuff that my friends that regularly date Asians watch often.

mymy
02-19-2012, 04:53 AM
Have you ever watched any Japanese anime? In a few modern ones that I seen the females are always portrayed as teenagers or younger. Their eyes are always over sized and they some times have a underdeveloped body. This is the stuff that my friends that regularly date Asians watch often.

Are your fiends dating children?

I watched anime, i am fan of Lolita look, btw.

Defiance
02-19-2012, 04:55 AM
Perhaps you've got a point; then again, those on the other side of the argument certainly do as well.

They look like dolls with over sized eyes.
I'm quite sure that they are dolls.

StonyArabia
02-19-2012, 05:03 AM

The people on Anime tend to look White and European, you barely see Mongoloid being drawn all of them are European looking. This is speculated to have emerged as result of internal self-hate by the defeat that Japan went through, others say that anime was born out of the influence of disney. Yes in many Anime films and shows the women are indeed teenager or like and but in some they are developed bodies but young. I think Anime is Western influenced art, though interesting to look at it from a racialist prespective.

They look like computer animation to, those 3D types.

Mercury
02-19-2012, 05:10 AM
The people on Anime tend to look White and European, you barely see Mongoloid being drawn all of them are European looking. This is speculated to have emerged as result of internal self-hate by the defeat that Japan went through, others say that anime was born out of the influence of disney. Yes in many Anime films and shows the women are indeed teenager or like and but in some they are developed bodies but young. I think Anime is Western influenced art, though interesting to look at it from a racialist prespective.

Not true, that's a myth put forth by many who think Japanese carry some subconscious self-hatred:

JKTvFhRbBt8

Japanese anime character have strong mongolid traits, but with some fictional characteristics such as blue hair. Unless there blue haired caucasians walking around? :P How is anime Western influenced? What art form comes close to Anime in the West? It looks very unique to me.

derLowe
02-19-2012, 05:34 AM
Perhaps you've got a point; then again, those on the other side of the argument certainly do as well.

I think I found them.

http://www.realdoll.com/cgi-bin/rdims.rdc?gallery=tami&image=tami_set4_1.jpg

derLowe
02-19-2012, 05:43 AM
Are your fiends dating children?

I watched anime, i am fan of Lolita look, btw.

Psychologically they might as well be dating children. When they are not dating Asians they are dating woman far younger than them usually from bad backgrounds. In this way they still have a advantage over their partner. It is a pattern of behavior.

I am not familiar with the Lolita look. Google gave me this image, is this accurate? http://chipskjaa.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/lolita1.jpg

Defiance
02-19-2012, 05:54 AM
JKTvFhRbBt8
Not the first time I've seen that video. While it indeed brings up some good points, there are things which it fails to consider; for example, have you taken a look at modern video game characters?

I think I found them.
Gross.

Um.....I think it would be best if you removed that link.

mymy
02-19-2012, 05:59 AM
Psychologically they might as well be dating children. When they are not dating Asians they are dating woman far younger than them usually from bad backgrounds. In this way they still have a advantage over their partner. It is a pattern of behavior.

I am not familiar with the Lolita look. Google gave me this image, is this accurate? http://chipskjaa.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/lolita1.jpg

Yes, that's popular style among Japanese teenagers, but i talked more about Anime Lolita look, cause you mentioned Anime. Like this:
http://foro.cemzoo.com/picture.php?albumid=7183&pictureid=102394
http://cdn103.iofferphoto.com/img/item/167/127/159/sexy-lolita-japanese-style-french-maid-costume-outfit-92970.jpg

I don't dress like that it's nothing really important in my life, but i find it cute. I mean, if some people can find it natural to like Nazism, i can like Lolita style.

derLowe
02-19-2012, 06:07 AM

They look like computer animation to, those 3D types.

I read a few Japanese business strategy books, from those books I learned that the Japanese:

are very cunning people.
are usually very good at what they set their minds to.
like to hide their intentions.

I think they found anime a interesting tool to influence the world with. Some of the anime I watched was just a cute package for very subtle reeducation and indoctrination. The old anime "Battle Ship Yamato" comes to mind.

As for the self hatred, I think it is more a case of faking weakness in the eyes of others for advantage. This is one of their strategies I read about in their business books.

derLowe
02-19-2012, 06:10 AM
Not the first time I've seen that video. While it indeed brings up some good points, there are things which it fails to consider; for example, have you taken a look at modern video game characters?

Gross.

Um.....I think it would be best if you removed that link.

You might have a point, it could be considered porn by some.

derLowe
02-19-2012, 06:19 AM
Yes, that's popular style among Japanese teenagers, but i talked more about Anime Lolita look, cause you mentioned Anime. Like this:
http://foro.cemzoo.com/picture.php?albumid=7183&pictureid=102394
http://cdn103.iofferphoto.com/img/item/167/127/159/sexy-lolita-japanese-style-french-maid-costume-outfit-92970.jpg

I don't dress like that it's nothing really important in my life, but i find it cute. I mean, if some people can find it natural to like Nazism, i can like Lolita style.

No need to explain for your preferences, they are your own choice. I was just asking out academic curiosity.

rhiannon
02-19-2012, 07:59 AM

That makes him the Golddigger...not Klum.;)

rhiannon
02-19-2012, 08:02 AM
White guys, get your hands off our Asian women :mad:

touché

rhiannon
02-19-2012, 08:13 AM

They do. There have been many studies of which show this to be true.

Bronze
02-19-2012, 09:44 AM

she has enough money now yes, but not when she married Seal, she was just dumped by her rich ugly italian boyfriend, and back then she was just a model, while Seal was a succesful singer, he clearly had more money than her back then. and im sure getting dumped while you are pregnant has an affect on a womans psyche.

so yes she would never have dated Seal otherwise, and much of what she says in interviews since then is to get attention.

Bronze
02-19-2012, 09:48 AM
That makes him the Golddigger...not Klum.;)

eh, how?? :confused:

rhiannon
02-19-2012, 09:54 AM
eh, how?? :confused:

The fat old Italian you mentioned? Unless, of course, he was a fat, RICH, old Italian....lol

The other thing, though, is that Klum should have a fair amount of wealth in her own right....she is one of the most famous supermodels, after all?

Padre Organtino
02-19-2012, 10:20 AM
One does not need Azn girls to fulfil pedo dreams^^

WyUXWgmEvE8

Loki
02-19-2012, 10:22 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/nyfll5.jpg

So for instance, a Malin Ackerman (and ofc this is one of the least flattering pictures of her but I have chosen it for a reason) with a stronger jawline and chin, usually deemed "more masculine", would be more aesthetically pleasing to you then?

She is very aesthetically pleasing to me. She has Germanic looks (stronger jawline). I don't find her to be masculine at all.

demiirel
02-19-2012, 11:03 AM
White men who fancy Asian women have 'finer tastes' I suppose. Most of them continue loving white women. Black men both in the States and in Africa love overweight women with oversized butt, gorilla look and aggressive ass shaking. Just look at the Jamaica party videos. Nasty stuff. Masculine women lovers.

White men on the other hand prefer finer, thinner, eleganter women. Less masculine basically. Probably has something to do with less testosterone and bestial impulses. Many young white women fit this 'having finesse' category. Asian women also happen to fit in this category. One thing I don't understand is why some white men love south east asian women.

Oh, and it looks like rising numbers of white women in the West are starting to take some interest in Asian men, if I understand the video below correctly:
XiIB4FnzhbE

Looks like white women are also divided. Those more masculine tend to be attracted to their bestial black counterparts. While those with 'finer' tastes tend to gravitate towards white men and even Asian men.

demiirel
02-19-2012, 12:20 PM
I agree with what one guy said above, that Asian panfaced women look feminine and young, which probably exerts a pull on white men.

If you compare these pictures for example you can see the decreasing masculinity and increasing youth from black to white to asian:
http://www.weuponit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Missy-Elliot.jpg

http://www.moviephotogallery.com/data/media/17/alice_in_wonderland_74.jpg

http://fareastvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Iu.png

Jon Snow
02-19-2012, 12:43 PM
You know, as long as that man is sexually attracted to adult woman, there is no pedophilia in it. He doesn't have sex with a child but with a woman, regardless her childlike features.
I do think that this woman is pretty, very gentle and feminine(everything woman should be):
http://welshjapanotaku.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/misaki_itoh_03.jpg?w=510&h=318
Or this one:
http://www.asianpopcorn.com/gallery_images/Kitagawa_Keiko-3.jpg

Even some adult European women have those innocent features, for example:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-t4GX5ZaXWws/TvYXR3D8DyI/AAAAAAAAEVY/KFLiQ1Ylkw4/s1600/popelku.jpg
http://www.vykladzive.cz/uploads/ANI3811f1_popelka.jpg

And of course European women are the most beautiful because of our diversity, just beauty exist in many forms.
People also have different personalities, different values... I don't think what i said is bizarre.

You're missing the point entirely.

Of course there are many Asian women whose physical and social characteristics are perfectly "adult", for lack of a better term. The issue is as follows:

1. Asian women have more childlike facial features than white women.

2. Asian women naturally tend to a more skinny/boyish body shape compared with white women, and the standards of their culture further exacerbate this divergence.

3. As derLowe pointed out, Oriental culture as it is portrayed to Westerners (anime, etc.) often sexualizes schoolgirls, whose barely-legal (or not legal at all) status is meant to be attractive. Moreover, the body types represented in such art forms are either extremely undeveloped or overdeveloped to a level of physical impossibility, neither of which lends itself well to a realistic portrayal of sex and attraction.

4. Life imitates art. The #1 destination for Western pedos the world over is East/Southeast Asia.

I repeat, to ignore these factors entirely is extremely naive.

rhiannon
02-19-2012, 12:51 PM

Of course there are many Asian women whose physical and social characteristics are perfectly "adult", for lack of a better term. The issue is as follows:

2. Asian women naturally tend to a more skinny/boyish body shape compared with white women, and the standards of their culture further exacerbate this divergence.

3. As derLowe pointed out, Oriental culture as it is portrayed to Westerners (anime, etc.) often sexualizes schoolgirls, whose barely-legal (or not legal at all) status is meant to be attractive. Moreover, the body types represented in such art forms are either extremely undeveloped or overdeveloped to a level of physical impossibility, neither of which lends itself well to a realistic portrayal of sex and attraction.

4. Life imitates art. The #1 destination for Western pedos the world over is East/Southeast Asia.

I haven't wanted to say much on this thread for reasons that relate to my own family. But I will add this:

My younger brother (you already know this, Jon) has always been exclusively attracted to Asian girls. In particular, he likes the Asian girls who are also extremely athletic and like to pursue outdoorsy things such as hiking, biking, or climbing.

He just married his longtime gf.....she is Taiwanese. I will say that while she is petite and small in the way typical of Asian ladies....her features are less Paedomorphic than pretty much every pic I've seen on this thread. She actually does have a womanly figure....it's just a lot smaller because she is very petite.

demiirel
02-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Some Asian girls are just plain hideous. But when I'm next to a good looking one I can't help but be mesmerized. It's like, I get entranced by the pull of something I can't explain. It's a sense of sweetness, purity, cuteness, tension, something about the way they repress their movements and stay reserved while hinting in the most subtle ways imaginable. And if they got assets, like breasts and buttocks and legs, then it gets way out of hand. It's the way they work it, the way they tease, slow and subtle as always. It isn't because I'm pedo.

A white girl can play the same game quite well, but they need to work a little more on their gracefulness. Sometimes it's too rough and abrupt. Think Lady Gaga. You know what I'm talking about. It's like they're getting too oppressed by emotional conflicts in their brain that they can't focus on what they're doing: the tease that they're trying to accomplish. It's kinda sad because white girls have so much potential.

Hevneren
02-19-2012, 01:31 PM

It's ironic that you mention child-like body types among Asian women, because I can see the same trends among women of European extraction, and primarily in the fashion industry.

Healthy-looking feminine women are discouraged from being fashion models in Europe and North America. Female curves are incompatible with the fashion industry's demands for models. To me, that's a sign of the sickness we see in our own societies and among our own women. Young girls starve themselves and developed eating disorders to conform to unnatural standards. It can be argued that these women are told they must look like little boys (skin and bones = no feminine curves), which sounds perverted and like pedophilia to me.

In another one of your posts, you wrote about Asian fetishism, as if every male who finds an Asian girl/woman attractive is somehow a fetishist. It's a strange notion, because men who say they prefer blondes are rarely accused of blond hair fetishism.

Another point is that there are hundreds of millions of Asian females on the planet, and hardly all of them look like underage children. I find the assumption that most if not all Asian women look like prepubescent children quite peculiar.

I also don't see why manga/anime enthusiasts would be the only ones to find Asian women attractive. Frankly, it sounds like you're focusing on a rather immature segment of the male population in your vicinity, which isn't a very good indicator about worldwide male attitudes and attraction.

Furthermore, there have been several male preservationists on this very forum who've admitted to dating a fully or partly Asian girl. Your accusation of pedophilia therefore has direct implications for certain members who either remain on this forum or who've been banned from this forum. I find it quite ironic in fact, to see the number of members who speak out against race mixing but who've had an Asian or other non-Euro partner at one point. I've even seen a thread on Stormfront (through Google), where several members were asking if Asian women could be considered white. :rolleyes2:

Thunor
02-19-2012, 01:39 PM
To me, that's a sign of the sickness we see in our own societies and among our own women. Young girls starve themselves and developed eating disorders to conform to unnatural standards. It can be argued that these women are told they must look like little boys (skin and bones = no feminine curves), which sounds perverted and like pedophilia to me.
I agree with this. The fashion industry promotes the skeleton look, which is sick and unnatural.

In another one of your posts, you wrote about Asian fetishism, as if every male who finds an Asian girl/woman attractive is somehow a fetishist.
It is a form of fetishism. I've very rarely met a white guy who dates an Asian girl because he likes her personality. There's usually a sick racial fetishism involved, it's mostly about their skinny bodies (they are often stick-thin and never have womanly curves) and all the cultural stereotypes about Asians that some people find appealing.

Furthermore, there have been several male preservationists on this very forum who've admitted to dating a fully or partly Asian girl. Your accusation of pedophilia therefore has direct implications for certain members who either remain on this forum or who've been banned from this forum.
Then they are total disgraces to European preservation, and not real preservationists. The fact that some members here are deviants who have race-mixed doesn't change my opinion of that disgusting practice, and I'm sure it won't change Jon Snow's either.

rhiannon
02-19-2012, 01:39 PM
It's ironic that you mention child-like body types among Asian women, because I can see the same trends among women of European extraction, and primarily in the fashion industry.

Healthy-looking feminine women are discouraged from being fashion models in Europe and North America. Female curves are incompatible with the fashion industry's demands for models. To me, that's a sign of the sickness we see in our own societies and among our own women. Young girls starve themselves and developed eating disorders to conform to unnatural standards. It can be argued that these women are told they must look like little boys (skin and bones = no feminine curves), which sounds perverted and like pedophilia to me.

In another one of your posts, you wrote about Asian fetishism, as if every male who finds an Asian girl/woman attractive is somehow a fetishist. It's a strange notion, because men who say they prefer blondes are rarely accused of blond hair fetishism.

Another point is that there are hundreds of millions of Asian females on the planet, and hardly all of them look like underage children. I find the assumption that most if not all Asian women look like prepubescent children quite peculiar.

I also don't see why manga/anime enthusiasts would be the only ones to find Asian women attractive. Frankly, it sounds like you're focusing on a rather immature segment of the male population in your vicinity, which isn't a very good indicator about worldwide male attitudes and attraction.

Furthermore, there have been several male preservationists on this very forum who've admitted to dating a fully or partly Asian girl. Your accusation of pedophilia therefore has direct implications for certain members who either remain on this forum or who've been banned from this forum. I find it quite ironic in fact, to see the number of members who speak out against race mixing but who've had an Asian or other non-Euro partner at one point. I've even seen a thread on Stormfront (through Google), where several members were asking if Asian women could be considered white. :rolleyes2:

Thank you, Hevneren for this post. As a woman whose physique has never met the fashion industry's standard, I can vouch for everything you say. It was even worse for me as well because I grew up in such an image-conscious place....Los Angeles for those who don't know.

I would like to add that my younger brother is definitely not into fetishism. He simply is attracted to Asian women.

Funny thing was....he once told me that if it were not for his attraction for Asian ladies, he'd likely choose Germanic women with builds like ours (meaning our family's....everyone in my family is muscular, large-boned, and very strong).

He is an upstanding citizen (Chiropractor) who is of sound heart and mind.

I see no fetishes, there.

Gzgorz gryzjyznak
02-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Thank you, Hevneren for this post.

much he are great poster most poster on ever + 10000!

Mordid
02-19-2012, 01:43 PM
hello forrest kingsley

Man of Steel
02-19-2012, 01:43 PM

NOT WORK SAFE:http://www.blissbox.com/display_category.jhtml?id=cat35701&typeFilters=7%2C18

Westerners are just as fucked up. Of all oriental culture that could be raked up, its disturbing how we all know of this shit in the west to.

Thunor
02-19-2012, 01:50 PM
I would like to add that my younger brother is definitely not into fetishism. He simply is attracted to Asian women.
Well, you make it sound like he's attracted to just Asian women because of their race. If he has a long track record of dating only Asians, it is fetishism.

He is an upstanding citizen (Chiropractor) who is of sound heart and mind.
Many fetishists and perverts are often upstanding citizens.

I see no fetishes, there.
:rolleyes:

derLowe
02-19-2012, 01:53 PM
I agree with this. The fashion industry promotes the skeleton look, which is sick and unnatural.

It is a interesting look to promote. I am not sure why the fashion industry would promote this considering the consequences, practically speaking quite a few woman will have trouble bearing a child. http://www.epigee.org/mental_health/eating_disorders.html

It is a form of fetishism. I've very rare met a white guy who dates an Asian girl because he likes her personality. There's usually a sick racial fetishism involved, it's mostly about their skinny bodies (they are often stick-thin and never have womanly curves) and all the cultural stereotypes about Asians that some people find appealing.

I have to agree with you there.

Then they are total disgraces to European preservation, and not real preservationists. The fact that some members here are deviants who have race-mixed doesn't change my opinion of that disgusting practice, and I'm sure it won't change Jon Snow's either.

A few heavy words there, I think the media needs to change a bit and that segment of society will be attracted more to their own kind. It is more doing what is best for your country rather than just going with the global flow.

rhiannon
02-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Well, you make it sound like he's attracted to just Asian women because of their race. If he has a long track record of dating only Asians, it is fetishism.
No.
Pedophilia and Necrophilia are fetishes. Attraction to women or men of a different race does not a fetish make.

It is not pathological to feel attraction for someone of a different racial background.

Thus, it is not a fetish.

The same cannot be said if one's sexual attraction is for the dead, a child, or something along those lines.

Thus, I disagree with your stance.

Many fetishists and perverts are often upstanding citizens. True.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

demiirel
02-19-2012, 01:56 PM
So I see three points of view for explaining the attraction to Asian women:
1. Sick twisted pedo-fetishism, unacceptable disgrace, encompassing a small perverted demographic.
2. Normal preference for youthful femininity, encompassing a larger saner demographic.
3. Attracted simply because they're of "another race" as the thread title says. Curves, childlikeness or femininity not important. Blind attraction.

Hevneren
02-19-2012, 01:57 PM

Thank you for your rep comment about wishing my family died of cancer. Now fuck of.

The Journeyman
02-19-2012, 01:59 PM
They just don't have enough going on in the back. Plus they have weird, often boring personalities, especially the extroverted ones.

Mongolian women are attractive though, seem more well built and have nice facial features.

rhiannon
02-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Thank you for your rep comment about wishing my family died of cancer. Now fuck of.

WTF????

Oh shit, Hev. What a douche. Maybe he is another well-known banned poster back for just rewards?!?

Man of Steel
02-19-2012, 02:03 PM
No need to make a fucking scene and pat each other on the back over a rep comment.

Hevneren
02-19-2012, 02:03 PM
WTF????

Oh shit, Hev. What a douche. Maybe he is another well-known banned poster back for just rewards?!?

I guess it's just another Nutzi crawling out of the woodwork and doing what they do best. He made a reference to another forum (the "you-know-who" forum). :rolleyes2:

derLowe
02-19-2012, 02:05 PM
NOT WORK SAFE:http://www.blissbox.com/display_category.jhtml?id=cat35701&typeFilters=7%2C18

Westerners are just as fucked up. Of all oriental culture that could be raked up, its disturbing how we all know of this shit in the west to.

I can appreciate what you are trying to say and the link you provided. The message is the same, young school girl psudo-pedeophelia all very taboo. Where we diverge is the context of the message, most anime is meant for every day consumption versus the magazines you posted that are Pornography, they have a different target audience.

Pornographic magazines already have buyers and the buyers are aware( to a extent) of what they are getting them selves into, its very obvious.

The ideals in anime are often packaged inside cute animations and subplots. The message in anime is well hidden but pervasive because of its availability.

As for the West, I think each race has its equal share of perverts!

Padre Organtino
02-19-2012, 02:05 PM
I can understand attraction to Latinas who are often very sexy and cute Middle Eastern chicks but Asians are in general not that good looking. Plus they totally lack curves which makes them not very attractive in my eyes.
On the other hand I don't think that having sexual interest in some type of women equates the desire to create a family with them. Men naturally seek some kind of uncharted sexual waters but at the end of the day most stick to their own unless they have some bias usually formed by Media.

demiirel
02-19-2012, 02:10 PM
They just don't have enough going on in the back. Plus they have weird, often boring personalities, especially the extroverted ones.

Mongolian women are attractive though, seem more well built and have nice facial features.

Did you meet Mongolian women in real life? Just asking. It is the general consensus in Asia as far as I know.

Quote from Uncyclopedia 'Asian women' (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Asian_women):
"Chinese chicks, especially the Mongolian variety, are the best choice if you love a tiger in the bed."

Whoever wrote this is obviously talking about the Mongolian girls in Beijing, China. I will have to agree that they're hot and extremely intelligent (usually speaks perfect English). A lot of Chinese girls are usually scrawny, boring and speak absolutely horrible English.

Bronze
02-19-2012, 03:31 PM
The fat old Italian you mentioned? Unless, of course, he was a fat, RICH, old Italian....lol

The other thing, though, is that Klum should have a fair amount of wealth in her own right....she is one of the most famous supermodels, after all?

you dont understand, she wasnt particulary famous or wealthy when she was married to that guy, i dont think she was a supermodel yet, just a regular model, but that italian guy was a very rich business man, so she was the golddigger, check here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flavio_Briatore

and he dumped her so im pretty sure she didnt get any of his wealth. so when she dated Seal, he was the more succesful of the two. so she was still golddigging.

Supreme American
02-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Well, some Asian chicks look lighter than many South Euros not to mention Middle Easterners. Maybe they simply find their own men too feminine?

Oriental men aren't the world's top of the ladder in status and income. You know who is.

Supreme American
02-19-2012, 03:43 PM
I can understand attraction to Latinas who are often very sexy and cute

Is it the low IQ or their propensity to gather in numbers around foodstamp offices and VD clinics that toots your horn?

Supreme American
02-19-2012, 03:46 PM
No.
Pedophilia and Necrophilia are fetishes. Attraction to women or men of a different race does not a fetish make.

It is not pathological to feel attraction for someone of a different racial background.

Thus, it is not a fetish.

Actually, yes, when a person of one race sexually fixates on one other type of race - especially commonly done due to perceived stereotypical qualities of that race - then its fetishism.

Sexual fetishism, or erotic fetishism, is the sexual arousal a person receives from a physical object, or from a specific situation. The object or situation of interest is called the fetish, the person a fetishist who has a fetish for that object/situation.

Supreme American
02-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Did you meet Mongolian women in real life? Just asking. It is the general consensus in Asia as far as I know.

Quote from Uncyclopedia 'Asian women' (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Asian_women):
"Chinese chicks, especially the Mongolian variety, are the best choice if you love a tiger in the bed."

Whoever wrote this is obviously talking about the Mongolian girls in Beijing, China. I will have to agree that they're hot and extremely intelligent (usually speaks perfect English). A lot of Chinese girls are usually scrawny, boring and speak absolutely horrible English.

Such low standards at such a young age. What a shame.

Padre Organtino
02-19-2012, 03:50 PM
Is it the low IQ or their propensity to gather in numbers around foodstamp offices and VD clinics that toots your horn?

Lolz, not all Latin American states are third-world shitholes. Plus I said you can find them attractive not necessarily marry. I wouldn't marry a Russian girl cause they are too far ethnically and racially from Georgians so Latina girls are def not my spouse choice:coffee:

Hevneren
02-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Actually, yes, when a person of one race sexually fixates on one other type of race - especially commonly done due to perceived stereotypical qualities of that race - then its fetishism.

Sexual fetishism, or erotic fetishism, is the sexual arousal a person receives from a physical object, or from a specific situation. The object or situation of interest is called the fetish, the person a fetishist who has a fetish for that object/situation.

Sorry, but you could just as easily say that white racialists who'd only date blue eyed blondes or whites within a certain range of skin colour, are fetishists too. It's possible to fetishise "whiteness" even if you happen to be white yourself. :shrug:

Riki
02-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Scientists have discovered that white people tend to choose other races when asked to rate which faces they find most attractive.

Does this mean the "Master Race" isnt white?:D

Supreme American
02-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Lolz, not all Latin American states are third-world shitholes. Plus I said you can find them attractive not necessarily marry. I wouldn't marry a Russian girl cause they are too far ethnically and racially from Georgians so Latina girls are def not my spouse choice:coffee:

If you mean "Latina" as in Western Hemisphere, yes, actually, they are. Outside of white-dominated core cities like Mexico City, you get

http://i44.tinypic.com/14b3jwi.jpg

Ooh la la

Supreme American
02-19-2012, 04:16 PM
Sorry, but you could just as easily say that white racialists who'd only date blue eyed blondes or whites within a certain range of skin colour, are fetishists too. It's possible to fetishise "whiteness" even if you happen to be white yourself. :shrug:

Except dating within your own people is perfectly natural.

Hevneren
02-19-2012, 04:28 PM
Except dating within your own people is perfectly natural.

Except some take this one step further and date their own family members. ;)

Padre Organtino
02-19-2012, 04:47 PM
If you mean "Latina" as in Western Hemisphere, yes, actually, they are. Outside of white-dominated core cities like Mexico City, you get

http://debbienathan.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/old-house.jpg

Ooh la la

Erm, I was talking bout pred. Euro ones and not some Mesoamerican "beauties":rolleyes:

Jon Snow
02-19-2012, 04:48 PM
I haven't wanted to say much on this thread for reasons that relate to my own family. But I will add this:

My younger brother (you already know this, Jon) has always been exclusively attracted to Asian girls. In particular, he likes the Asian girls who are also extremely athletic and like to pursue outdoorsy things such as hiking, biking, or climbing.

He just married his longtime gf.....she is Taiwanese. I will say that while she is petite and small in the way typical of Asian ladies....her features are less Paedomorphic than pretty much every pic I've seen on this thread. She actually does have a womanly figure....it's just a lot smaller because she is very petite.

Yep, I remember you mentioning your brother in our PM convo. :)

It's obvious that if he's attracted to athletic, outdoorsy types, then he isn't one of the anime-obsessed pseudo-pedos I was referencing earlier. Your brother notwithstanding, however, would you disagree that such a subculture exists?

You won't find a bigger opponent of the look promoted by the fashion industry than me. I get where you would see a correlation, but there are a couple of important distinctions between the Western fashion industry and the subculture I'm talking about. For one thing, Western fashion models, while possessing boyish, anorexic figures, strive to be hyper-womanly in terms of their style of dress, are generally tall and with fairly robust bone structure, etc. Also, the giggly, innocent schoolgirl look is nowhere near as common here as it is in the East.

In that instance I actually was writing specifically about Asian/anime fetishists. Men like rhiannon's brother were not meant to be the subject at hand--though I still disapprove of their choice.

Believe me, I'm okay with offending "preservationists" like that. :thumb001:

Supreme American
02-19-2012, 04:49 PM
Except some take this one step further and date their own family members. ;)

And this means what?

Supreme American
02-19-2012, 04:51 PM

Nothing personal, but your brother has issues upstairs. At the least he probably seriously struck out with white girls and is likely unattractive. It is not normal for whites to drool after 3rd worlders in any sense of the word.

Might want to tell him that native Taiwanese have a thing about delivering human heads to their mates to make them swoon.

Supreme American
02-19-2012, 04:54 PM
It's obvious that if he's attracted to athletic, outdoorsy types, then he isn't one of the anime-obsessed pseudo-pedos I was referencing earlier. Your brother notwithstanding, however, would you disagree that such a subculture exists?

I don't know why being outdoorsy means that a person isn't drawn to someone in a pseudo-pedo way. Athletic or no, Oriental females physically resemble 11 year old Mexicans with downs syndrome.

Ones that exclusively date outside the race, especially, are not normal in some manner. To me that signals failures of one type or another with one's own race, or perhaps are missing a little where it counts.

Imo misogynistic types who want small, vulnerable females also tend to gravitate toward cultures that produce submissives.

Supreme American
02-19-2012, 04:55 PM
Erm, I was talking bout pred. Euro ones and not some Mesoamerican "beauties":rolleyes:

Here in the Americas, the term Latina means Mestizas, so we think of 3rd worlders that join gangs and have very fat children.

rhiannon
02-20-2012, 04:36 AM
Nothing personal, but your brother has issues upstairs. At the least he probably seriously struck out with white girls and is likely unattractive. It is not normal for whites to drool after 3rd worlders in any sense of the word.

Might want to tell him that native Taiwanese have a thing about delivering human heads to their mates to make them swoon.

You sure like to make a lot of assumptions about people.

My brother is not ugly, thank you.

rhiannon
02-20-2012, 05:53 AM
Nothing personal, but your brother has issues upstairs. No. He doesn't. He is a very well-rounded individual with a devoted mother (my stepmother) and sibs who all think he's awesome. He is well-liked by many, and is perhaps the most grounded of all of us sibs. Calling him mentally deficient because his taste is not what you deem it should be is just pointing to your own insecurities....not his. He is perfectly happy with his choices, and with himself. He and his wife are huge outdoor enthusiasts....and they really are a couple that fits well together-despite their cultural differences.

At the least he probably seriously struck out with white girls and is likely unattractive. It is not normal for whites to drool after 3rd worlders in any sense of the word.She is not a third worlder:mad: She is accomplished, and extremely bright....just like him.

Might want to tell him that native Taiwanese have a thing about delivering human heads to their mates to make them swoon.:rolleyes:

Supreme American
02-20-2012, 11:53 AM
No. He doesn't. He is a very well-rounded individual with a devoted mother (my stepmother) and sibs who all think he's awesome. He is well-liked by many, and is perhaps the most grounded of all of us sibs. Calling him mentally deficient because his taste is not what you deem it should be is just pointing to your own insecurities....not his. He is perfectly happy with his choices, and with himself. He and his wife are huge outdoor enthusiasts....and they really are a couple that fits well together-despite their cultural differences.

I'm sure they are. Race mixers are always attractive and healthy and blah blah blah. The guy turned his back on OR was dumped by his own race. Not a healthy thing. Or maybe he's a little undersized...

She is not a third worlder:mad: She is accomplished, and extremely bright....just like him.

Orientals are 3rd worlders by definition. They are "accomplished" to what degree they successfully imitate by what they are taught by whites. Why deny this?

Supreme American
02-20-2012, 11:54 AM
You sure like to make a lot of assumptions about people.

My brother is not ugly, thank you.

It's not a matter of assumptions as much as it's a matter of noticing there are patterns in human behavior and quite usually only certain types of people do certain things.

rhiannon
02-20-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm sure they are. Race mixers are always attractive and healthy and blah blah blah. The guy turned his back on OR was dumped by his own race. Not a healthy thing. Or maybe he's a little undersized...

He has really only had one long term gf....greater than nine years. He married her. He's never been the kind of man who has to have a gf at all times to feel secure about himself. I think he just chose very carefully.

The lady he married is a very good fit for him....she just so happens to be Asian. One of the things I know that likely draws my brother to Asians is the fact that like him, they tend to be brighter than average. Especially in the sciences....and my brother, like myself, has a background in the sciences.

Orientals are 3rd worlders by definition. They are "accomplished" to what degree they successfully imitate by what they are taught by whites. Why deny this?This is utterly and completely laughable. Even for you, Lagergeld.

Japan? Definitely Not
China? They're communist....not third world, though
Taiwan? Nope. My brother traveled all over Taiwan during their honeymoon....met her family, etc. The place looked pretty damned developed to me.
South Korea? Heh....ask Ju-Song II (hope that's his name, lol)...he can refute that claim pretty fast, I'm sure...

Do you really know what the third world even is if you are making this claim? It doesn't appear so:confused:

Mosov
02-20-2012, 01:14 PM
It's all about tastes. What facial/body proportions your mind perceives to be more attractive. Some of this may be influenced by your own race, but that's a just a piece in a complex puzzle.

demiirel
02-20-2012, 01:37 PM
This is utterly and completely laughable. Even for you, Lagergeld.

Japan? Definitely Not
China? They're communist....not third world, though
Taiwan? Nope. My brother traveled all over Taiwan during their honeymoon....met her family, etc. The place looked pretty damned developed to me.
South Korea? Heh....ask Ju-Song II (hope that's his name, lol)...he can refute that claim pretty fast, I'm sure...

Do you really know what the third world even is if you are making this claim? It doesn't appear so:confused:

This is a nice picture of Yokohama. Shows how ultra-modern it is.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a1/Minato_Mirai_In_Blue.jpg/1024px-Minato_Mirai_In_Blue.jpg
So yeah, Orientals are not really 3rd world, more like future world instead. Tokyo, Seoul, Shanghai, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, you get the picture.

All the above are East Asian in ethnicity. Singapore is located deep in Southeast Asia but is a Chinese colony. So I asked myself if there is any 'light' in Southeast Asia. And looks like the surprising answer is yes. Brunei. 5th highest GDP per capita in the world ($49,719). The people are Malay. And what are Malayans? Well, they are Austronesian people originating from Taiwan and ultimately from Southern China. They later mixed with the dark locals of course. But many still preserve their Chinese looks, such as this Indonesian Malay woman:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1d/Gadispalembang.jpg

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 01:50 PM
I think that maybe a part of the issue is that Asia is working hard to catch up with us (and they will within the next 20 to 30 years and in some cases sooner). In the meanwhile we in the West are so fucking full of ourselves that it is not unlikely that the ambitious Asians will indeed (and rightfully so - Darwinistically speaking) brush us on the side when it comes to sciences, design, technology, medicine, the economy, diplomacy.

It would be fair to say that we in the West have fallen behind the times due to our own ineptitude and worse: complacency. Singapore, 40 years ago, was nothing but a malaria diseased swamp and the Malaysians were only too happy to kick it out of the Federation. Now they would probably wish they had never done so. It took them back-breaking work, from the ground up but they have beaten us Westerners: hands down. Completely and utterly.

And that's just Singapore. We all know about Japan, we know South Korea and we know Taiwan and Hong Kong but there is also Brunei. The Philippines, that dirt poor country, has managed to have an annual economic growth of some 6 percent during much of the 2000s - now during the worst financial crisis the world has seen since the 1930s (worse probably then the early 1980s) their growth for 2011 was 3.9%.

Eat that America, eat that Europe. We are in the midst of a recession.

And one thing that definitely inspires me about Asians is their sheer fucking confidence - they have balls (not because they are ladyboys or sorts, Lagergeld: so don't even try) but brawn AND brains: they will manage just fine and tomorrow will always be better (hey - does that sound like the American dream to you, hmmm ?). And they have their dreams and aspirations while we, "preservationists" (and Europeans and Americans in general) only see doom and gloom for the foreseeable future.

Matritensis
02-20-2012, 01:59 PM
I like only Europeans or light Caucasians and light East Asians (Japanese and Koreans).I've been to Japan several times,and many of the women there are second to none.Such natural elegance is difficult to find anywhere in the world nowadays.Black women don't even exist for me,I don't find them attractive in the slightest.

Heart of Oak
02-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Heh! One more knock against the Celto-Germanic Woman. And this comes from American Renaissance? I thought that this was a more conservative outfit? I guess not. :rolleyes:

Yup nothing like feeling proud about being a Celto-Germanic Woman when studies just show that our own men can't even stand the sight of us. :(

This is a very silly thread please don't up set yourself...
Go have a Black Russian an chill, whom so ever thought of this garbage should be strung up virtually of corse.

In no way do Asian females, hold a candle to our Celto-Germanic women!!!:coffee:

demiirel
02-20-2012, 02:30 PM
And that's just Singapore. We all know about Japan, we know South Korea and we know Taiwan and Hong Kong but there is also Brunei. The Philippines, that dirt poor country, has managed to have an annual economic growth of some 6 percent during much of the 2000s - now during the worst financial crisis the world has seen since the 1930s (worse probably then the early 1980s) their growth for 2011 was 3.9%.

Eat that America, eat that Europe. We are in the midst of a recession

And let's not forget another East Asian country on the rise: Mongolia. Yes, Mongolia.

Quote from Eurasia Capital's Mongolia Outlook 2012 (http://eurasiac.com/mongolia-outlook-2012-worlds-fastest-growing-economy):

The country's performance in 2011 has exceeded nearly all our projections we made in our Mongolia Outlook 2011 report published in January 2011. We estimate Mongolia overtook Qatar and has become the world's fastest growing economy in 2011 (the summary of key developments in 2011 is provided on pp 4-6).

We project Mongolia to experience astonishing 20% GDP growth this year, further solidifying its undisputable position as the world's fastest growing economy in 2012.

Here's a quote from an article (http://seekingalpha.com/article/349821-leverage-china-by-investing-in-mongolia)by Joseph Harned:

OK. But what's the leverage? On January 18th, 2012, the World Bank revised downward growth prospects for the coming year worldwide. The organization now predicts that the global economy will grow at about 2.5 percent this year, with the developing countries at 5.3 percent, and China at 8.3 percent, but Mongolia at 14.9 percent. In other words, the latest projections show Mongolia growing at roughly six times the rate of the global economy, nearly three times that of the developing world, and almost twice as fast as China. And if that isn't enough, on January 30th, the Business Council of Mongolia projected 2013 growth to exceed 25%. That's leverage.

Thunor
02-20-2012, 05:22 PM
I don't think white men are "hardwired" at all to fancy the alien slant-eyed Asiatic faces. I doubt this trend of Asiaphilia existed a few hundred years ago. It's mostly a result of social conditioning and promotion of racial mixing, like Stars Down To Earth said. This could be seen even in my own unit when I was in the army - several of the guys were dating Asians, without any idea that they were miscegenating. To them, an Asian was just another "flavor", like a blonde or a redhead. It's a bit scary, how normalized this race-mixing has become.

I've been to Japan several times,and many of the women there are second to none.Such natural elegance is difficult to find anywhere in the world nowadays.
Disgusting. I don't find them attractive at all.

Anyways, can we get the discussion back on track, instead of focusing on Rhiannon's brother and Civis Batavi's hysterical praising of the Orient?

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 05:27 PM
Anyways, can we get the discussion back on track, instead of focusing on Rhiannon's brother and Civis Batavi's hysterical praising of the Orient?

Child.. grow up. Get from behind your Taiwanese-made computer, stop using your Chinese-made chair and revert to drink American coca cola and eating hamburgers and stop using your Japanese tv to watch FOX that also uses Chinese, Japanese or Taiwanese (or if you're lucky European: German) equipment to blast their bullshit into the airwaves.

Americans can't even wipe their own fucking asses anymore without China.

zack
02-20-2012, 05:32 PM
Child.. grow up. Get from behind your Taiwanese made computer, stop using your Chinese-made chair and revert to drink American coca cola and eating hamburgers and stop using your Japanese tv to watch FOX that also uses Chinese, Japanese or Taiwanese (or if you're lucky European: German) equipment to blast their bullshit into the airwaves.

Actually his computer may be of Mexican origin:

Mexico is the third largest manufacturer of computers in the world with both domestic companies such as Lanix,[103] Texa,[104] Meebox,[105] Spaceit,[106] Kyoto[107] and foreign companies such as Dell,[108][109] Sony, HP,[110] Acer[111] Compaq,[112] Samsung and Lenovo[113][114] manufacturing various types of computers across the country.

or design:

Many Korean, Japanese and American appliances sold in the US are actually of Mexican design and origin but sold under the OEM's client names.[132][133] In 2008 one out of every four consumer appliances sold in the United States was of Mexican design.[134]

Thunor
02-20-2012, 05:35 PM
Bash the Americans, praise the Asians. Why am I not surprised this comes from you, of all people?

and revert to drink American coca cola and eating hamburgers and stop using your Japanese tv to watch FOX that also uses Chinese, Japanese or Taiwanese (or if you're lucky European: German) equipment to blast their bullshit into the airwaves.
I don't even watch crap like Fox News. But hey, you managed to get all the American stereotypes in one take. Kudos to you. :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Actually his computer may be of Mexican origin:

or design:
:cool: Isn't that even worse for you lot ? How humiliating is that !
A bunch of beaners making your pc's ! Well, Thunor, repeat after me:

Muchas gracias, señor Gonzalez.

Luckily my computer (I am not sure about the hardware) is German (Medion is from Essen) although the company is now being taken over by the Chinese.

zack
02-20-2012, 05:40 PM
A bunch of beaners making your pc's !

Luckily my computer (I am not sure about the hardware) is German (Medion is from Essen) although the company is now being taken over by the Chinese.

Its only humiliating if you think of beaners as racially inferior or something. I've never thought that,and because of that i don't find it that humiliating.

Now if my computer was made in the Congo or something then yes....i would find that humiliating.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 05:41 PM
Its only humiliating if you think of beaners as racially inferior or something. I've never thought that,and because of that i don't find it that humiliating.

Now if my computer was made in the Congo or something then yes....i would find that humiliating.
I am just taking the piss out of the WN's and nutzi's here. :cool:

They deserve all the scorn and derision they can get.

Thunor
02-20-2012, 05:45 PM
I am just taking the piss out of the racialists here. :cool:
I like how you later edited it to "WNs and nutzis", because your use of "racialists" obviously implies you do not care about race yourself. And here I was thinking you were an European preservationist. How wrong I was.

They deserve all the scorn and derision they can get.
So do the Asiaphiles. ;)

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 05:48 PM
I like how you later edited it to "WNS and nutzis", because your use of "racialists" obviously implies you do not care about race yourself. And here I was thinking you were an European preservationist. How wrong I was.
Racialism is American. Ethnic preservationalism is European. I don't give a shit about the white race (as it is a colonial obsession) but I care about the Dutch People, about my heritage and about the fate of the Dutch Nation as a whole. I couldn't give a shit about you colonial WN-nutzi trailer trash or the United States of America since they are not and will never be my kin. :thumbs up

This is my kin:

http://www.flags.net/images/largeflags/NETH0001.GIF

http://www.gettyicons.com/free-icons/103/flags/png/256/belgium_flag_256.png

And somewhat further removed:

http://flagspot.net/images/z/za-1928.gif

When it comes to you fuckers: I couldn't give a shit about what happens to you as long as it doesn't bother us.

Thunor
02-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Racialism is American.
It was actually invented by Europeans before the creation of America, but that doesn't really matter here.

I don't give a shit about the white race (as it is a colonial obsession) but I care about the Dutch People, about my heritage and about the fate of the Dutch Nation as a whole.
You care about them so much that you'd happily accept mulattoes and Asians as your own people, as long as they speak Dutch. Yes, I've read that other thread.

I couldn't give a shit about you colonial trailer trash. :thumbs up
I do give a shit about the Dutch people, since I actually like them, but definitely not about mongoloid-fetishists who defend the Asians at every opportunity.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 05:54 PM
It was actually invented by Europeans before the creation of America, but that doesn't really matter here.
In the colonies removed from Europe and surrounded by savages thus it is not a European construct.

You care about them so much that you'd happily accept mulattos and Asians as your own people. Yes, I've read that other thread.
If they have Dutch blood they have Dutch blood.

I do give a shit about the Dutch people, but definitely not about mongoloid-fetishists who defend the Asians at every opportunity.
You wouldn't know who the Dutch are, what we are like, what we sound like, what our culture is as you're still in your mummy's basement, child.

European Loyalist
02-20-2012, 05:54 PM
Civis you don't care about Europe as a whole? The netherlands/benelux isn't an isolated island. Europe is connected by a shared history and by innumerable linguistic, cultural and ethnic links.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 05:56 PM
Civis you don't care about Europe as a whole? The netherlands/benelux isn't an isolated island. Europe is connected by a shared history and by innumerable linguistic, cultural and ethnic links.
As long as it doesn't bother us. Let me quote Churchill here:

We see nothing but good and hope in a richer, freer, more contented European commonality. But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked but not compromised. We are interested and associated but not absorbed.

Free associations and alliances can be formed. Treaties can be upheld but we should never submit to a kind of central government that could (even theoretically) mean the end of our independence, our national self preservation and self interest.

The strength of our nation rests in the fact that we are different from the rest and back in the 17th century we were already a bullwark of relative religious, scientific, social, economic and political freedom whereas the rest of Europe was a backwards hellhole. (and to an extent... it still is).

Thunor
02-20-2012, 06:00 PM
If they have Dutch blood they have Dutch blood.
They also have African or Asian blood, which makes them non-Dutch. It's pretty damn weird that me, a colonial American, has a better grasp on what European preservation means than you do.

Anyways, I guess your Asiaphilia makes it necessary to construct an entire anti-racialist ideology around it ("Dutch-speaking blacks are more Dutch than those damn colonials!!!"")

You wouldn't know who Dutch are as you're still in your mummy's basement, child.
I knew this one was coming. :D The ''mom's basement'' reply is a stock internet phrase, by now. Good one.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 06:03 PM
They also have African or Asian blood, which makes them non-Dutch. It's pretty damn weird that me, a colonial American, has a better grasp on what European preservation means than you do.
They also have DUTCH blood which also makes them Dutch but you would never understand what jus sanguinis is about as your "nation" (it isn't even a nation) allows for anchor babies. A problem that is, fortunately, alien to us.

And an American like you that is still in his mom's basement wouldn't even know how Europe works and how the fuck do you think to preserve something from which you even don't know what it looks like, much less how it works ?

Anyways, I guess your Asiaphilia makes it necessary to construct an entire anti-racialist ideology around it ("Dutch-speaking blacks are more Dutch than those damn colonials!!!"")
No Dutch blood ? No Dutchman. So your response is typical WN bullshit.

I knew this one was coming. :D The ''mom's basement'' reply is a stock internet phrase, by now. Good one.
In your case it is obviously true.

European Loyalist
02-20-2012, 06:06 PM

We see nothing but good and hope in a richer, freer, more contented European commonality. But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked but not compromised. We are interested and associated but not absorbed.

He is talking about how the UK has differences from continental Europe and how he doesn't want the UK to be involved in a comprehensive regional European government.

Based on his politics and his racial and religious views I would be certain that he cared about the rest of Europe a great deal.

Free associations and alliances can be formed. Treaties can be upheld but we should never submit to a kind of central government that could (even theoretically) mean the end of our independence, our national self preservation and self interest.

The strength of our nation rests in the fact that we are different from the rest and back in the 17th century we were already a bullwark of relative religious, scientific, social, economic and political freedom whereas the rest of Europe was a backwards hellhole. (and to an extent... it still is).

This is all fine but I never said anything about regional governance. All I said was there are cultural, ethnic, linguistic, and historical links between the European countries that are essential to each of them.

Thunor
02-20-2012, 06:07 PM
They also have DUTCH blood which also makes them Dutch but you would never understand what jus sanguinis is about as your "nation" (it isn't even a nation) allows for anchor babies. A problem that is, fortunately, alien to us.
A mulatto is not Dutch. End of story. Your idea of ethnic preservation is all about culture and language, completely ignoring the ethnic part.

Also, I'm fairly sure your Asian girlfriend(s) did not have DUTCH blood either.

No Dutch blood ? No Dutchman. So your response is typical WN bullshit.
I never claimed to be a Dutchman, so this doesn't even make sense.

In your case it is obviously true.
Whatever, Civis. If it makes you happier to believe so.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 06:07 PM
He is talking about how the UK has differences from continental Europe and how he doesn't want the UK to be involved in a comprehensive regional European government.

Based on his politics and his racial and religious views I would be certain that he cared about the rest of Europe a great deal.

He cared so much about it that he bombed it all flat and handed it to the Americans and Soviets on a silver platter.

zack
02-20-2012, 06:14 PM
Back to the topic. I don't think this is the way it is. Numerous other studies that i don't feel like searching for have proven that the vast majority of people have a unconscious racial bias towards their own.

In fact in one study the only people who did NOT have a bias was people with some kind of disorder where they trusted everyone and everything. They had no fear or anything.

There is various other articles done on the subject such as "See baby discriminate" and other such goodies.

You also have the implicit association test.

IMO i think this study is bullshit.

1.)Because the study only used 46 students at cardif university. I don't believe this is a big enough group of people to get any idea of what the study is saying.

2.)Because the same author of this study also released a study in the past that makes me question his motives. The study was called "Why mixed race people are better looking".

3.)According to various sources on the internet he personally interviewed the students. This was not good because the students could have been telling the author what he wanted to hear in fear of being seen as a racist.

IMO this study has been contradicted in the past by numerous other studies on this subject. Most evidence points to people being attracted to people that look like them.

Outside of a few 'weird eggs ' i think race mixing probably will be on the peripheral of any society regardless.

European Loyalist
02-20-2012, 06:16 PM
He cared so much about it that he bombed it all flat and handed it to the Americans and Soviets on a silver platter.

That doesn't even begin to be a fair assessment of the situation. I won't comment on it since it partially stems from your well known over-the-top hatred of the USA.

Mercury
02-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Ironically enough, Europeans from the 17th century would identify more with Americans than most modern day Europeans.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 06:39 PM
Ironically enough, Europeans from the 17th century would identify more with Americans than most modern day Europeans.
Bollocks. Europeans until the 20th century identified with their regions. Until around WWII Dutch from up North couldn't give two fucks about what happened down South and they only saw each other when someone moved, when there was a general mobilisation, or during national holidays.

Someone from two villages down the road was a foreigner. Let alone a Catholic if you were Protestant.

European Loyalist
02-20-2012, 06:48 PM
I just want to point out to Civis that there are regions in the New World with fairly homogenous ethnic-european populations. They are generally in the less urbanized areas of primary settlement. It's once you start getting to the major cities and the more modern settlements there often is a great deal of intra-racial mixing present.

For instance where I'm from was a pretty backwards place almost entirely based on an agrarian and fishing based economy until pretty recently. This prevented large scale new immigration to the areas of original scottish and english settlements which date back to the 18th century.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 06:50 PM
I just want to point out to Civis that there are regions in the New World with fairly homogenous ethnic-european populations. They are generally in the less urbanized areas of primary settlement. It's once you start getting to the major cities and the more modern settlements there often is a great deal of intra-racial mixing present.

For instance where I'm from was a pretty backwards place almost entirely based on an agrarian and fishing based economy until pretty recently. This prevented large scale new immigration to the areas of original scottish and english settlements which date back to the 18th century.
There is a litmus test for those people: apply for a UK passport and see what happens.

I can assure you that those with "Dutch blood leading back to the 18th century" while never having visited the Netherlands or being able to speak a word of Dutch would get the following response:

Gezien het feit dat u niet over de benodigde familiebanden in Nederland beschikt ziet de Immigratie- en Naturalisatiedienst zich genoodzaakt uw aanvraag heden af te wijzen.

European Loyalist
02-20-2012, 06:52 PM
There is a litmus test for those people: apply for a UK passport and see what happens.

I didn't say that we had a right to be citizens just because we are ethnically homogenous. I was just pointing out that all "colonials" are not mixed euro-mutts. Acadians are another great example of this.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 06:54 PM
I didn't say that we had a right to be citizens just because we are ethnically homogenous. I was just pointing out that all "colonials" are not mixed euro-mutts. Acadians are another great example of this.
Maybe no mutts but no Scots, English, French either and as such they would not qualify for citizenship under jus sanguinis.

Sikeliot
02-20-2012, 06:56 PM
http://unamusementpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/flyer3_miscegenation.jpg

European Loyalist
02-20-2012, 06:58 PM
Maybe no mutts but no Scots, English, French either and as such they would not qualify for citizenship under jus sanguinis.

Agreed. Those of us remaining fairly "pure" new world ethnic Europeans are hyphenated (eg. Scots-Canadian) at best (and that's only if we chose to identify as such).

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Agreed. Those of us remaining fairly "pure" new world ethnic Europeans are hyphenated at best (and that's only if we chose to identify as such).
Exactly.

zack
02-20-2012, 07:06 PM
Either way the study be bullshit niggas.

rhiannon
02-20-2012, 09:30 PM

No. It does not. The Dutch Blood is still there, regardless of where the other parent comes from, or their DNA.

DNA is DNA. You can't just erase the shit because you don't like the fact a child has one non-white parent:(

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 09:35 PM
No. It does not. The Dutch Blood is still there, regardless of where the other parent comes from, or their DNA.

DNA is DNA. You can't just erase the shit because you don't like the fact a child has one non-white parent:(

If one of the parents is Dutch and the other one is not a child has, by right of birth, a Dutch passport and is a citizen like any other whether mr. Thunor the confused colonial white nationalist likes it or not. Such is the law and such is the principle of jus sanguinis. The right of blood because that's what it means.

And I think that the principle is very reasonable.. it's a helluva lot better then jus soli which is what America has and that's why women from Latin America flock to the States to deliver their children there and getting it (and themselves) a U.S passport. Our system does not allow for anchor babies, the American system does.

Thunor
02-20-2012, 09:46 PM
I like how Civis has misdirected this thread into a debate about jus sanguinis and civic nationalism, instead of the original topic about white-on-Asian attraction (his own hobby).

I don't care if the DNA is technically still there. If they're half-negroid, they're not my kin or my people. They are biologically different.

Yes, I can damn well erase them. That's what white Americans have always traditionally done - if you're visibly part-black, then you are counted as a black person (the so-called "one-drop rule"). A non-white is a non-white, no matter what their actual DNA looks like.

rhiannon
02-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Yes, I damn well can erase them. That's what Americans have always traditionally done - if you're visibly part-black, then you are counted as a black person. A non-white is a non-white. No matter what their actual DNA looks like. They're out.

To be blunt, I think this is fucking bullshit. Glad it doesn't happen anymore.:thumb001:

People are people.

A biracial person should embrace all aspects of their heritage....in much the same way you or I or anyone on this board embraces their own heritage.

Who are you or I to tell another human being they have no ride to feel pride in where they come from?!?

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 09:50 PM
I like how Civis has misdirected this thread into a debate about jus sanguinis and civic nationalism, instead of the original topic about white-on-Asian attraction (his own hobby).
Civic nationalism is what you people have. Civic nationalism means that everyone and his dog can become citizens. That's America. Ethnic nationalism is based on jus sanguinis: only those that have the blood of the ethnicity. Thus Dutch mother - Dutch father = Dutch child. Dutch mother- foreign father = Dutch child. Dutch father - foreign mother = Dutch child.

Foreign father - foreign mother = even if the child is born in a bloody windmill in Kinderdijk with mum and dad wearing clogs and selling tulips the child is not Dutch nor will it ever be (unlike in America where a Mexican born two steps on U.S soil is American).

See ? Blood is passed on. If you don't even know the difference between ethnic and civic nationalism and between jus soli (what you people have) and jus sanguinis (what we have) you might just as well keep your fucking mouth shut because you are completely and utterly clueless and missing the point.

I don't care if the DNA is technically still there. If they're half-negroid, they're not my kin or my ethnic group. They are biologically different.
Luckily it's none of your goddamn business since you're not Dutch, confused mongrel.

Yes, I damn well can erase them. That's what Americans have always traditionally done - if you're visibly part-black, then you are counted as a black person. A non-white is a non-white. No matter what their actual DNA looks like. They're out.
Thank fuck I am not American. Here we base things on ethnicity not on race. But I bet you don't even know the difference between ethnicity and race either.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 09:53 PM
To be blunt, I think this is fucking bullshit. Glad it doesn't happen anymore.:thumb001:

People are people.

A biracial person should embrace all aspects of their heritage....in much the same way you or I or anyone on this board embraces their own heritage.

Who are you or I to tell another human being they have no ride to feel pride in where they come from?!?

I think that his problem is that he has no heritage. He only has the colour of his skin. I don't envy his situation at all as it must be very hard to have no ethnic or cultural background. Not being part of anything, having no traditions to guide you through life.

Thank God I am from the Old World.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-20-2012, 09:58 PM
White men prefer Asians???? What is this??

Seriously, more propaganda BS advertising white-non white mutts.

Personally I don't see anything attractive about a 150cm 'petite' jap.

I guess these men who prefer Asians can't handle a REAL European woman.

rhiannon
02-20-2012, 09:59 PM
I think that his problem is that he has no heritage. He only has the colour of his skin. I don't envy his situation at all.

You already know how I feel about this, Civis. As a Dutchman, it is going to be difficult for you to grasp the feelings of rootlessness many Americans feel, having been cut off from any ancestral ties to Europe for a long time.

For me, it is simply not enough to feel good about being an American. I don't get a lot of comfort from it. So, I see both sides. I think Thunor is typically WN in that he places more emphasis on the person's phenotype.

I absolutely do not agree with refusal to recognize a person's heritage and right to be interested in all aspects of such.

I really could give a rat's ass about my skin color, and do not feel it imparts any special moral character, as it were. It's just skin, after all:)

Thunor
02-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Why is it bullshit? I think it makes perfect sense. If you want to preserve white Americans the way they are, then you have to reject half-whites and keep them out of your own ethnic group. If they have to "belong" to any side, let it be the black side. This was always done in America, and it's the right way to go. Even now, most Americans subconsciously believe in the "one-drop rule", and will look at you differently if you are part-black.

People are people.
"People" are not all the same. There are different biological units of people.

Sure, they're allowed to be proud of it. But they shouldn't be accepted by any white people, or counted as "white". This picture basically sums up what most Americans still think about black-and-white mixed kids:

http://whiterevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/hardgenetics2li-300x300.jpg

Who are you or I to tell another human being they have no right to feel pride in where they come from?!?
I'm not saying they can't be proud of what they are. What I'm saying is that I do not accept them as my own people.

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2011/8/31/14/enhanced-buzz-30216-1314815372-32.jpg
Go away.

Hevneren
02-20-2012, 10:02 PM

There is as much that separates European cultures as binds them, if not more. It's a common colonial misconception that Europe is one big happy family. Europe is often spoken of as a single country rather than as a diverse continent.

How much do the Dutch or Norwegians have in common with Albanians and Turks, for example? We live on the same continent, but some would say we're a world apart in many ways.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 10:03 PM
I really could give a rat's ass about my skin color, and do not feel it imparts any special moral character, as it were. It's just skin, after all:)
Exactly skin colour alone would not make you German or Dutch. You would direct ancestry for that and that is something he doesn't understand nor wants to understand.

He has no roots (and that's a typical colonial problem) and he seems to think that whatever lunacy his brain comes up with should applicable on Europe as well were things (for the most part) work very differently.

I have only one concern with the Dutch nationality law and that is that it is not followed to the letter which is what should be the case because we wouldn't have most of the problems we have today.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Sure, they're allowed to be proud of it. But they shouldn't be accepted by any white people, or counted as "white". This picture basically sums up what most Americans still think about black-and-white mixed kids:

http://whiterevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/hardgenetics2li-300x300.jpg

One drop rule- colonial construct = alien to Europe. Why ? Because we have a better system: jus sanguinis. And because you don't know how it works and refuse to listen you might just as well go outside, go play hide and go fuck yourself, kiddo.

The one drop rule is American because Americans have jus soli which is an insane system which fits well into the lunacy asylum the "country" (hell it isn't even a country because it isn't a nation) is. And you can, without due respect, shove your weird colonial ideas all the way up your arsehole.

Mercury
02-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Well I have to say something about not having a singular ethnic background and how it applies to a colonial nationality such as American or Canadian. I feel in the real world this is pretty much irrelevant. Someone of pure Irish or Polish descent identifies themselves as American regardless of where their distant ancestors came from. Being of mixed ethnic background is actually advantageous to colonial nations. Since there's no doubt of their loyalty, and no love for the Old World. America makes up it's own unique meta-ethnicity, all descendants of the best parts of Europe.

Like the great Theodore Roosevelt said, all our immigrants should come from the same northern stock and assimilate into the American Anglo-Saxon race. It would've been great if we took his message seriously.

rhiannon
02-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Why is it bullshit? Frankly, biracial persons should not be forced to choose one or the other race. They should simply have their own category....biracial. Neither you or I can control the fact that many biracial persons may identify more with their Euro side....or their African side. Nonetheless, it is not our right to tell them what they are.

I think it makes perfect sense. If you want to preserve white Americans the way they are, then you have to reject half-whites and keep them out of your own ethnic group. If they have to "belong" to any side, let it be the black side. This was always done in America, and it's the right way to go. Even now, most Americans subconsciously believe in the "one-drop rule", and will look at you differently if you are part-black.

I disagree.
You are going to feel differently perhaps because at least you are 100% of one ancestry....Me? LOL. I'm just an old stock American....a celtogermanic mutt:) So, Iz mixed enough on my own.

"People" are not all the same. There are different biological units of people. Still people, though:)

It's a photo meant to inflame. All black/white mixes don't result in kids like that, and even you must know that.

I'm not saying they can't be proud of what they are. What I'm saying is that I do not accept them as my own people.

Okay. You have the right to your feelings, of course.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-20-2012, 10:09 PM
Civis I have a question, lets say a Belgian or German want Dutch citizenship for various reasons, would they be refused?

Anyway, back on topic, I would never accept a half Gypsy Hungarian, Civis you can speak for Holland, but not Europe.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 10:10 PM
I disagree.
You are going to feel differently perhaps because at least you are 100% of one ancestry....Me? LOL. I'm just an old stock American....a celtogermanic mutt:) So, Iz mixed enough on my own.

I don't think he is either. He just claims it but I think he is actually one of those very confused mutts because he is desperately trying to overcompensate for his own insecurity.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 10:13 PM
Civis I have a question, lets say a Belgian or German want Dutch citizenship for various reasons, would they be refused?
For Belgians (since they are of the Greater Netherlands ethnicity and basically compatriots who went astray) should there be an exception made and they should get it, yes. Germans - no. Unless Herr or Frau Schicklgrueber marries a Dutch(wo)man.

Unfortunately the Dutch nationality does not have a special clause when it comes to the Belgians but I think that that should be included a.s.a.p.

Anyway, back on topic, I would never accept a half Gypsy Hungarian, Civis you can speak for Holland, but not Europe.
I am quite sure your national laws say something different and I can not just speak for "Holland" but also for all the other provinces since Holland is part of the Netherlands. Please (and I repeat it again after having lectured people on this forum 1000 times over by now) stop making that incredibly annoying error.

rhiannon
02-20-2012, 10:13 PM
I don't think he is either. He just claims it but I think he is actually one of those very confused mutts because he is desperately trying to overcompensate for his own insecurity.

I've come to terms with my own mutt status long ago:p

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 10:15 PM
He clearly hasn't.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-20-2012, 10:16 PM
For Belgians (since they are of the Greater Netherlands ethnicity and basically compatriots who went astray) should there be an exemption made and they should get it, yes. Germans - no. Unless Herr or Frau Schicklgrueber marries a Dutch(wo)man.

I am quite sure your national laws say something different and I can not just speak for "Holland" but also for all the other provinces since Holland is part of the Netherlands. Stop making that incredibly annoying mistake.

Ok, sorry Netherlands(on my phone, harder to type thus tried to save time)

Anyway, look at Inquiring mind, he is half gypsy but hes no European and wont ever be. I was just saying what I and Jobbik think, not those assholes Fidesz.

Thunor
02-20-2012, 10:16 PM
Frankly, biracial persons should not be forced to choose one or the other race. They should simply have their own category....biracial. Neither you or I can control the fact that many biracial persons may identify more with their Euro side....or their African side. Nonetheless, it is not our right to tell them what they are.
It's my right to tell anyone what they are. People don't exist in a vacuum, and I'm sure you have also been told what you are.

I agree about the mixed-race category: the South Africans had a group for "Coloreds" which ranked between White and Black. This is probably the best place to put mixed-race people, but if they have to choose between either White or Black, then they will always have to be shoved into the second group.

A Celto-Germanic person is a mix between two European groups who are racially very similar. An European mutt is not in the same "group" as a half-negroid mongrel, any idiot can see that.

Even the average brainwashed American would agree with me on that.

Still people, though:)
So what?

It's a photo meant to inflame. All black/white mixes don't result in kids like that, and even you must know that.
99% of all black-on-white mixes result in children who are predominantly black. Mulattoes look more black than white, and should be viewed as black. There's a good reason why Barack Obama is called "our first black president", even though he's genetically half-white.

Stop trying to misdirect the thread all the time, Asiaphile.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Ok, sorry Netherlands(on my phone, harder to type thus tried to save time)
That's o.k. :)

Anyway, look at Inquiring mind, he is half gypsy but hes no European and wont ever be. I was just saying what I and Jobbik think, not those assholes Fidesz.
Jobbik is pretty much extreme. I would go as far as to say that European Nazi's and likeminded stuff are very much influenced by American WN ideas which are all completely alien and ridiculous. (about as alien to Europe as the bluddy Qu'ran).

However: if you think that there is a gypsy problem maybe Hungaria should go back to what was done in for instance Czechoslovakia (during the communist days) and sterilise gypsies.

When it comes to IM.. let's say that the damage has been done but his legal right is there.

Scrapple
02-20-2012, 10:20 PM

Actually you are a WASP, that is your ethnicity. Your WASP culture grew out of English Anglo-Saxon culture.

zack
02-20-2012, 10:24 PM
IMO calling colonials mongrels is ill-advised. I mean what do you think the dutch,germans,french,spanish,etc are? Pure?

There is not a pure ethnic group in Europe anymore. I don't think there ever has been either.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 10:25 PM
Stop trying to misdirect the thread all the time, Asiaphile.
Aww, kleiner Wichser, are you sad because you're not one of ours ? I am almost feeling sorry for you. Almost. Hah I have a new nickname for you that I will use every day: Jan zonder Land - little johnny without a country.

IMO calling colonials mongrels is ill-advised. I mean what do you think the dutch,germans,french,spanish,etc are? Pure?

There is not pure ethnic group in Europe anymore. I don't think there ever has been either.
You should join the PvdA. You'd fit right in with that multiculti bullshit.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-20-2012, 10:28 PM
That's o.k. :)

Jobbik is pretty much extreme. I would go as far as to say that European Nazi's and likeminded stuff are very much influenced by American WN ideas which are all completely alien and ridiculous. (about as alien to Europe as the bluddy Qu'ran).

However: if you think that there is a gypsy problem maybe Hungaria should go back to what was done in for instance Czechoslovakia (during the communist days) and sterilise gypsies.

When it comes to IM.. let's say that the damage has been done but his legal right is there.

As far as I know if you had even a drop of Jewish blood you are a no go in Nazi Germany.

Your position is different though, Netherlands had colonies thus you might feel extra sympathy for who mixed with non-whites.

Hungary never had such colonies, and Gypsies came in uninvited, we never stole their resources or anything like that, so they should go.

Mercury
02-20-2012, 10:29 PM
1/4th Ashkenazi Jews were treated like normal citizens in Nazi Germany. But I believe they were not allowed to marry anyone with Jewish blood in them.

Hevneren
02-20-2012, 10:29 PM
I don't care if the DNA is technically still there. If they're half-negroid, they're not my kin or my people. They are biologically different.

Your avatar depicts a Norse family and dragon longships, yet you admit you're entirely German. Thus, you're not my kin and your avatar eludes to you being just another WN poser claiming ownership to my ancestors and my heritage.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 10:30 PM
As far as I know if you had even a drop of Jewish blood you are a no go in Nazi Germany.
The Nazi's were very much influenced by eugenicist programs in the U.S.A during that same moment in time (for instance by people like Madison Grant). Thus their ideas were very foreign to Europe and also imported.

Your position is different though, Netherlands had colonies thus you might feel extra sympathy for who mixed with non-whites.
It depends. My position is pragmatic: no bloody foreigners, no bloody trouble. If we kick out most of the immigrants then "race mixing" would virtually disappear and if people marry a foreigner then then that is perfectly covered under jus sanguinis.

Hungary never had such colonies, and Gypsies came in uninvited, we never stole their resources or anything like that, so they should go.
Agreed when it comes to the gypsies.

Hevneren
02-20-2012, 10:36 PM

People are people.

The great irony is that mixed (albeit Euro mixed) colonials argue that people of Euro and non-Euro heritage can't take pride in their Euro heritage, because by the very same logic the English-German-Dutch-French hyphenated Americans can't take pride in all of their heritage, because they aren't "pure". That has immense implications to the identities of tens of millions of people, who effectively lose all heritage by being mixed.

zack
You should join the PvdA. You'd fit right in with that multiculti bullshit.

How so? I've spoken out enough about multiculturalism so I'm not really a supporter of that. You calling colonials mongrels is stupid though. I could understand if you were talking about race(my colonial mentality..forgive me)but ethnic groups in Europe have been mixing since the dawn of time. I don't understand how you can call Americans and other colonials mongrels Civis.

Has all of your ancestors been Dutch?

The Lawspeaker
One of the reasons why I dislike colonialism and overseas empires. Importing black slaves was a huge mistake for us.
You lot should have send them back.. but no.

YES! Civis and his mongoloid girlfriend are fully, purely, 100% Dutch.

Go away, stupid colonial idiot!
GTFO Jan zonder Land. Go have a wank if you're so frustrated. This is time for the adults to start talking.

Most Europeans, zack, are not mixed.. or to a very small degree. It's particularly the case in border areas.

rhiannon
Actually you are a WASP, that is your ethnicity. Your WASP culture grew out of English Anglo-Saxon culture.

True.
In my family, WASP culture has dominated, overall. We're more than just WASPs, though....as you can see from my profile.

Iz pretty confuzzled, LOL

Mercury
02-20-2012, 10:37 PM
Keeping non-European genes out of the race is a necessity; even in Europe, where some nationalists will say culture, religion, and language are what's important. The fact that it's still a national embarrassment for Sicily and Spain's possible Moor ancestry should tell you something. Having mixture with non-white genes isn't a healthy for a nation's pride or survival, it'll be a permanent stigma cast on them. The one drop rule in America stopped this nation from looking like Brazil, where those with 1/4th SSA ancestry can be considered white. I'm glad that it was implemented and people still accept it culturally.

Magyar the Conqueror
If somebody doesnt look white, and identifies with their non-white side the most, then they are not white.

However if somebody looks white, never talks about their non white side then I MIGHT make an exception.

And by this I mean Turk-Hungarian. Romanian-Hungarian, Persian-Hungarian, basically some Caucasoids except gypsies for example.

However race mixing is not a problem in Hungary,

rhiannon
The great irony is that mixed (albeit Euro mixed) colonials argue that people of Euro and non-Euro heritage can't take pride in their Euro heritage, because by the very same logic the English-German-Dutch-French hyphenated Americans can't take pride in all of their heritage, because they aren't "pure". That has immense implications to the identities of tens of millions of people, who effectively lose all heritage by being mixed.

myself included.:(

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 10:39 PM
How so? I've spoken out enough about multiculturalism so I'm not really a supporter of that. You calling colonials mongrels is stupid though. I could understand if you were talking about race(my colonial mentality..forgive me)but ethnic groups in Europe have been mixing since the dawn of time. I don't understand how you can call Americans and other colonials mongrels Civis.
That's because compared to us you bunch are culture-less, identity-less mongrels. The hallmark of the New World is not having the blood and the legacy of the Old. That's the price your ancestors paid for you. We only need to look at the Americans on this forum and in the real world that have a rather intriguing list of ethnicities they belong too: they can be Irish on Monday, English on Tuesday, Dutch on Wednesday, French on Thursday, German on Friday, Swedish on Saturday and Italian on Sunday.

That's a bit difficult here in Europe. It doesn't happen much and it would be considered a bit of a nightmare to have so many identities - thus no identity.

Has all of your ancestors been Dutch?
Since the 1700s, 1800s yes. But my French ancestors seemed to have come from what is now Northern France, form. Hainnault. (Spanish-held Netherlands) Which was also a historical part of the (Spanish-held/ Southern) Netherlands until the French took it. Whether they were ethnic Walloon or French is something that would take a long time to figure out.

Thunor
02-20-2012, 10:41 PM
In my family, WASP culture has dominated, overall. We more than just WASPs, though....as you can see from my profile.
You are a Celto-Germanic mixture (in other words, a mix of two racially very similar European groups), and not half-negroid mongrel. You are not like Obama. Any idiot can see that.

Keeping non-European genes out of the race is a necessity; even in Europe, where some nationalists will say culture, religion, and language are what's important. The fact that it's still a national embarrassment for Sicily and Spain's possible Moor ancestry should tell you something. Having mixture with non-white genes isn't a healthy for a nation's pride or survival, it'll be a permanent stigma cast on them. The one drop rule in America stopped this nation from looking like Brazil, where those with 1/4th SSA ancestry can be considered white.
Exactly what I was trying to say. A half-white is a non-white.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 10:43 PM
You are a Celto-Germanic mixture (in other words, a mix of two racially very similar European groups), and not half-negroid mongrel. You are not like Obama. Any idiot can see that.
But still a mutt to us. And "very similar" groups are not necessarily the same people: Danes are no Germans. Austrians are.

Exactly what I was trying to say. A half-white is a non-white.
In America. Here "white" as a constuct is ignored and we think in ethnicities.

rhiannon
02-20-2012, 10:46 PM
But still a mutt for us. woof, woof! :p

And "very similar" groups are not necessarily the same people: Danes are no Germans. Austrians are.
Similar is the best I could hope for. LOL

In America. Here "white" as a constuct is ignored and we think in ethnicities.
Right. There is no *American* ethnicity.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 10:49 PM
woof, woof! :p
"pats head" :p

Similar is the best I could hope for. LOL
Similar is not enough.

Right. There is no *American* ethnicity.
After having been kicked out of the Old World to the lunacy asylum that is the New maybe you Americans (I am speaking in general) should start mixing up some more and start forgetting about claiming a heritage that is not yours to begin with and start forging your own identity and your own ethnicity.

You are American. We are Dutch, German, Norwegian, English etc. All from the Old World. You're not.

I'm sure you care about ethnicities, Civis. ;)
You wouldn't even know what an ethnicity is if it would hit you in the head.

Start reading (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnie), "German" boy. :coffee:

StonyArabia
02-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Keeping non-European genes out of the race is a necessity; even in Europe, where some nationalists will say culture, religion, and language are what's important. The fact that it's still a national embarrassment for Sicily and Spain's possible Moor ancestry should tell you something. Having mixture with non-white genes isn't a healthy for a nation's pride or survival, it'll be a permanent stigma cast on them. The one drop rule in America stopped this nation from looking like Brazil, where those with 1/4th SSA ancestry can be considered white. I'm glad that it was implemented and people still accept it culturally.

I don't know but Sicilians seem to have some romance with Moor/Arab ancestry rather than feeling of shame. Also Arabian and North African genes are more common in Sicily than in Spain, genetics also show this. It also seems that this particular ancestry has been reduced to maternal lineages rather than paternal ones, and this probably could be explained by the Norman conquest. Middle Eastern genes usually vanish sometims by the first and sometimes by the second generation. The strongest Moorish and Arabian admix is in Malta however, most seem to have been Christianized and frankly an Arabic speaker can understand 40% of their tongue. Arabian specific mtDNA not found elsewhere are found in Malta and Sicily, well Berber specific markers to.

zack
02-20-2012, 10:53 PM

You should know that the one drop rule never really kept out non-white genes from the gene pool. It really only ever applied to negroes though. Before it was applied people with up to 1/8th SSA ancestry could be considered white if they looked it.

The ODR was a bit stupid IMO. I mean a person that looked like a European was a nigger to everyone even if they had a black ancestor 2 centuries before.... a very superstitious belief.

I just read a study where it turns out 66 million whites in america had a median of 2.3% .

rhiannon
02-20-2012, 10:55 PM
After having been kicked out of the Old World to the lunacy asylum that is the new maybe you Americans (I am speaking in general) should start mixing up some more and start forgetting about claiming a heritage that is not yours to begin with.

It is not your place to ask us to do this. Sorry. Here, I respectfully disagree.

Even you must realize that America and the rest of the New World was not born in a vacuum. Our founders came from somewhere. I have every right to feel an interest in that aspect of MY heritage. It's MINE, dammit....and not yours.

I would NEVER tell you, a Dutchman, how to feel about your *jus sanguinis*, so please return the favor and do not tell me, a colonial, how to feel about my heritage or ancestry. It's not fair of you to do., because it is not yours...it is mine.

Thank you:)

Scrapple
02-20-2012, 10:58 PM
True.
In my family, WASP culture has dominated, overall. We're more than just WASPs, though....as you can see from my profile.

But how long ago did they come over? Did their cultures have any influence or did they assimilate into the WASP culture that has "dominated"?

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 11:00 PM
It is not your place to ask us to do this. Sorry. Here, I respectfully disagree.

Even you must realize that America and the rest of the New World was not born in a vacuum. Our founders came from somewhere. I have every right to feel an interest in that aspect of MY heritage. It's MINE, dammit....and not yours.

I would NEVER tell you, a Dutchman, how to feel about your *jus sanguinis*, so please return the favor and do not tell me, a colonial, how to feel about my heritage or ancestry. It's not fair of you to do., because it is not yours...it is mine.

I just wonder: what good is it for Americans to claim something which isn't yours to begin with ? Because that is what it is: some 5th generation American claiming to be Dutch would be laughed out of house. Even the bloody cows would be laughing.

That's the thing with a lot of Americans coming to Europe with all these romantic and misguided notions about a country they don't even know. I think Hevneren recognises this when I say this: every bloody American tourist thinks that we all wear clogs and live in windmills and grow tulips or, particularly the young tourists, all grow cannabis and visit prostitutes as a daily passtime and finish it off with Heineken and abortion. It's annoying because everything is based on ridiculous stereotypes brought to the American public by FOX news. Think about this: visit the country where your ancestors came from and then think about whether you have any actual heritage there.

It may be a brutal thing to say but I guess that few Americans that claim to have a heritage somewhere actually know the country and speak the language. The only exception to that being some Italian Americans.

Scrapple
02-20-2012, 11:02 PM

Now my line of questioning is not about not being interested in your other lineages they are your ancestors after all but more about what you are ethno-culturally. Ethno-culturally you are a WASP and not a mutt.

zack
02-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Now my line of questioning is not about not being interested in your other lineages they are your ancestors after all but more about what you are ethno-culturally. There you are a WASP just not a mutt.

I'm a southron....whats that make me? A WASP?

riverman
02-20-2012, 11:04 PM
Like the great Theodore Roosevelt said, all our immigrants should come from the same northern stock and assimilate into the American Anglo-Saxon race. It would've been great if we took his message seriously.

I disagree. American doesn't signify race and it never did. German immigrants for instance were here quite early on, and Scots, Irish, and Welsh aren't Anglo-Saxon anyway. There is no "northern stock" as these forums prove, anyway. :)

Luke
02-20-2012, 11:07 PM
I've never been attracted to Asian women on a marrying or child bearing level.

On a fucking basis? Yes. That sexy little anime chick that makes cute noises and looks like some mass produced fembot all of who share the same features facially and physically? Yes, my dick goes up in the most fetishist kind of way. I could make her sore is the general sentiment of white guys I think to Japanese, Korean, and Chinese women.

-They are all cute and sorta look the same

-Not only do they all sorta look the same, they all sorta look hot in the same way, and this is key. Their immaculate uniformity is a testament to their racial purity. Hate us for it, yet somehow that uniform quality does it for males down there in a fetishist sort of way

-Call me shallow, primordial, low, traditional, whatever, but as a white guy, one gets the sense that Asian women are going to let me give it to them and hard, and that they're going to submit and like doing it not because they feel they have too but because they want to please. I'm sorry, I really am, but white women buck us guys too often on tedious shit when we just want to fuck them and them be happy for it. Asian women, purely from an opinion, I've never been with one, seem to be the opposite, rightly or wrongly, which has a lot to do with the attraction.

CelticViking

All you USA people saying you are mutt or wasp?

There were Celtic people in: England,Cornwall,Scotland,Wales,Ireland,France,
Netherlands ,Germany,Austria,Northen Italy,
Switzerland, Iceland & Greenland.
There were Germanic people in:
England,Cornwall,Scotland,Wales,Ireland,France,
Netherlands ,Germany,Austria, Northern Italy,
Switzerland, Iceland & Greenland.

Germanic people in Romania (Transylvanian Saxons), Russia(Volga Germans) and Germans in and Czech and Poland and Hungary.
Celtic people in Poland and Hungary.

Before Celtic and Germanic people moved to USA,Canada,South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.

zack
I disagree. American doesn't signify race and it never did. German immigrants for instance were here quite early on, and Scots, Irish, and Welsh aren't Anglo-Saxon anyway. There is no "northern stock" as these forums prove, anyway. :)

Why can't we just say the white race is our ethnicity? :D :(

Mercury
02-20-2012, 11:12 PM

Germans have a historical connection and similarity with the Anglo-Saxons, and were quick to assimilate into America society. In fact we could've used more Germans. I think Ben Franklin was a little nutty for opposing German immigration. Scots-Irish are an interesting people but they are identical to any other American.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 11:13 PM
Why can't we just say the white race is our ethnicity? :D :(Because it's a bit superficial. :D

Hevneren
02-20-2012, 11:14 PM
That's because compared to us you bunch are culture-less, identity-less mongrels.

I think we can use other words for colonials than "mongrels". While I agree that theirs is a different path from ours due to their mixed nature, they still have a residual heritage from their "pure" ancestors. They have a "memory" of their past, and I don't think we should tell them to renounce that.

I think it benefits colonials to have something to look back at in their past. It's benefited their nations to adopt certain cultural practices, laws and languages from Europe. I see no harm in them - as the direct products of European colonisation - feeling connected to the Old World that gave life to their society.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 11:15 PM
I think it benefits colonials to have something to look back at in their past. It's benefited their nations to adopt certain cultural practices, laws and languages from Europe. I see no harm in them - as the direct products of European colonisation - feeling connected to the Old World that gave life to their society.
You mean that if the Americans would some sense of a European heritage it could knock some bloody sense into them ? :coffee::D

Scrapple
02-20-2012, 11:16 PM

Well since you list yourself just as an American you would be Southron WASP. But it is for you to learn about your ancestry and determine where you feel you fit culturally.

Jon Snow
02-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Even Civis isn't stupid enough to believe that all colonials are "mongrels" and "untermensch" and that mulattoes can be Dutch.

Mental gymnastics, plain and simple: employed to justify to himself, and to others, his dating/fucking of an Oriental girl. That, and he has a chip on his shoulder re: American power and influence on the world stage, or maybe just Americans in general.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Even Civis isn't stupid enough to believe that all colonials are "mongrels" and "untermensch" and that mulattoes can be Dutch.
Well a lot of you people are superficial enough only to think about race because you haven't got a real heritage.

Mental gymnastics, plain and simple: employed to justify to himself, and to others, his dating/fucking of an Oriental girl. That, and he has a chip on his shoulder re: American power and influence on the world stage, or maybe just Americans in general.
Or a completely different view on the matter: European ethnic thinking vs American racialist thinking because the Americans lack a heritage and a cultural backbone. European ethnicities that have taken 2000 + years to develop vs. the racial one size fits all blanket in a U.S that is younger then most of the buildings in the old centre of my town.

The pub that I frequent is in a building that is about two-and-a-half times older then the United States and then to think that you Americans are trying to lecture us on how we are to run our affairs: GTFO, you newbs. :D:coffee:

CelticViking
02-20-2012, 11:26 PM
Germans have a historical connection and similarity with the Anglo-Saxons, and were quick to assimilate into America society. In fact we could've used more Germans. I think Ben Franklin was a little nutty for opposing German immigration. Scots-Irish are an interesting people but they are identical to any other American.

Germans and Austrians were banned from New Zealand too but most of banned people were the Marxist.

Irish and Scottish lived in the South Island but the English lived in the North Island of NZ. Most people hated the Irish even if they had Viking,Saxon or Norman heritage.

Germanic and Celtic people shouldn't breed with Asians or African people.
Look how the Maori turned out, they were a mix of Melanesian(African descent) and Asian(Taiwan) , now they have European heritage too.
Mixed race people have many health problems and show more aggression.

Mercury
02-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Germans and Austrians were banned from New Zealand too but most of banned people were the Marxist.

Irish and Scottish lived in the South Island but the English lived in the North Island of NZ. Most people hated the Irish even if they had Viking,Saxon or Norman heritage.

Germanic and Celtic people shouldn't breed with Asians or African people.
Look how the Maori turned out, they were a mix of Melanesian(African descent) and Asian(Taiwan) , now they have European heritage too.

Well I have to ask-- how can you tell if an Irishman has Viking or Norman ancestry? Does one go off of surname alone? Are there specific parts of Ireland with more Norse blood?

Jon Snow
02-20-2012, 11:30 PM
Well a lot of you people are superficial enough only to think about race because you haven't got a real heritage.

Yeah, what kind of idiot takes genetic makeup into consideration? :lightbul:

Or a completely different view on the matter: European ethnic thinking vs American racialist thinking because the Americans lack a heritage and a cultural backbone.

You're establishing a false dichotomy here, but nice try.

I think very few Europeans would agree with you that mulattoes can be Dutch, or any other European nationality.

Moreover, your perspective is severely myopic, because it seems to be predicated on the fact that things have always been as they are now. Or are you telling me that the indigenous Dutch were derived from just one of the many Indo-European tribes that once roamed the continent?

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 11:32 PM
Yeah, what kind of idiot takes genetic makeup into consideration? :lightbul:
Americans that haven't got a clue how jus sanguinis works and that wouldn't even know what an ethnicity is because the very concept is alien to them.

I think very few Europeans would agree with you that mulattoes can be Dutch, or any other European nationality.
Maybe a couple of American-influenced racists. But racism is an American - a colonial thing - here we think in ethnicities and one could say that the European definition is not much as racist but tribalist because that's where it's origins are.

Moreover, your perspective is severely myopic, because it seems to be predicated on the fact that things have always been as they are now. Or are you telling me that the indigenous Dutch were derived from just one of the many Indo-European tribes that once roamed the continent?
No from three major groups and every school child knows that: Franks, Frisians and Saxons.

StonyArabia
02-20-2012, 11:34 PM

I am mixed and certainly have no health problems nor show aggression. What a generalizing comment, but do you have evidence that suggest this, but even so I don't buy it just like to see it, since iam carious.

CelticViking
02-20-2012, 11:37 PM
Well I have to ask-- how can you tell if an Irishman has Viking or Norman ancestry? Does one go off of surname alone? Are there specific parts of Ireland with more Norse blood?

Back then they didn't know what we do now.
Irish people are mainly Brunn,Keltic Nordid,Northern Atlantid,Paleo Atlantid or Alpine.
Some surnames are Anglo Saxon like Keating.

Are there specific parts of Ireland with more Norse blood?[/

Check around Dublin, Wexford, Waterford, Wicklow, Arklow, Limerick, and Cork, some of them must have Norse heritage.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 11:38 PM
Check around Dublin, Wexford, Waterford, Wicklow, Arklow, Limerick, and Cork, some of them must have Norse heritage.
Must have or proven.

Jon Snow
02-20-2012, 11:39 PM
Americans that haven't got a clue how jus sanguinis work and that wouldn't even know what ethnicity is.

Wow, you're bragging about ignoring the most significant factor involved in differentiating human population groups. Well done. Next you'll be lecturing us on how the performance of every major muscle group besides the legs is important to a soccer player.

Maybe a couple of American-influenced racists. But racism is an American thing - here we think in ethnicities and could say that the European definition is not much as racist but tribalist because that's where it's origins are.

So only a couple of "American-influenced racists" would object to their nation turning into the Dominican Republic? Unlikely.

No from three major groups and every school child knows that: Franks, Frisians and Saxons.

So the Dutch are a bunch of mongrels then, amirite?

According to you, foreign is foreign, and there are no shades of gray. A German/Dane is as much a mongrel as a German/Congolese. So what does that make a Frank/Frisian/Saxon like yourself?

zack
02-20-2012, 11:41 PM
I am mixed and certainly have no health problems nor show aggression. What a generalizing comment, but do you have evidence that suggest this, but even so I don't buy it just like to see it, since iam carious.

Well i guess you should not try to get a bone marrow transplant...

Luke
02-20-2012, 11:42 PM
Netherlands guy I can be attracted to what I'm attracted to. I like white women better I'm just saying maybe white women who feel resentment at seeing white guys with Asian girls should think about some of the reasons rather than accuse us of being traitors.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 11:44 PM
So only a couple of "American-influenced racists" would object to their nation turning into the Dominican Republic? Unlikely.
Everyone would object to that but it wouldn't happen if it wasn't for the immigrants and I have said it a million times over by now and I will say it again:

RACEMIXING IS NOT THE PROBLEM. IMMIGRATION IS. REMOVE THE IMMIGRANTS AND MOST MIXING CEASES.

Maybe you understand it now. Remove the source of the trouble and the trouble is over. Maybe mixing is a problem for you people because you don't have a country based on ethnicity, actual history, a heritage, a language that needs to be protected. like European countries but on race. But then you don't have to protect your race either because dammit: it doesn't have a culture and ethnicity attached to it. You have nothing to protect: you are already without culture or heritage and you never had it - you people are just a skin deep, superficial race obsessed with the colour of your skin instead of a heritage.

So the Dutch are a bunch of mongrels then, amirite?
1500 years ago ? Yes slowly fusing together when people begin to intermarry and never forming a political union of any sort until a 1000 years later.

According to you, foreign is foreign, and there are no shades of gray. A German/Dane is as much a mongrel as a German/Congolese. So what does that make a Frank/Frisian/Saxon like yourself?
A Dutchman. Because that's what we are: Franks, Frisians and Saxons and unlike you with a history of over a 1000 years.

AussieScott
02-20-2012, 11:45 PM
A bunch of beaners making your pc's ! Well, Thunor, repeat after me:

Muchas gracias, señor Gonzalez.

It's what the Chinese do now, buy a respected western brand, build the products cheaply(slave labour) and inferiorly. Sell it for what looks like a bargain for the branded product, with in 12 months the sales bottom out as the unsuspecting customers realise they been fooled. Then onto the next western brand...

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 11:47 PM
It's what the Chinese do now, buy a respected western brand, build the products cheaply(slave labour) and inferiorly. Sell it for what looks like a bargain for the branded product, with in 12 months the sales bottom out as the unsuspecting customers realise they been fooled. Then onto the next western brand...
Link ?

StonyArabia
02-20-2012, 11:48 PM
Well i guess you should not try to get a bone marrow transplant...

I don't think I would have this problem to be honest. Somethings are not applicable to certain groups, and the comment seemed to be generalized. I know people who were similar mixture as me and did fine in finding transplants from both sides honestly.

CelticViking
02-20-2012, 11:54 PM

For American children, says Yoonsun Choi, assistant professor at the School of Social Service Administration, early adolescence isn’t getting any simpler. Besides the awkwardness and looming angst, there’s this: more and more youth now find themselves navigating the uncertain territory of multiracial heritage. (Even the term is ambiguous; it can refer to having parents of different races or to generations-old diversity.) The multiracial experience frequently corresponds, Choi says, with higher rates of violence and substance use. “Consistently multiracial youth show, in almost all behavior problems—alcohol, smoking, marijuana, fighting—more problems than other children.”

[...]

The differences in violent behavior were even more striking. Multiracial youths were 63 percent more likely than white respondents to have been in a fight and 65 percent more likely to have threatened to stab someone. African American students, who held even with multiracial respondents for some violent behaviors, were 39 percent less likely to have hurt someone badly and 46 percent less likely to have carried a gun.

Choi has yet to decipher all the factors that exacerbate multiracial youths’ “bad outcomes,” but racial discrimination is part of the equation. Kids act out in response to ridicule or ostracism. In junior high and high school, “some [racial] groups are very exclusive. Other children will push you out if you’re a racial combination.” In similar surveys in Hawaii, she notes, multiracial youths did not show more problems than their monoracial classmates. “It’s not even an issue there—so many people come from multiple backgrounds.” In the U.S. at large, interracial marriages account for 4 percent of the total; in Hawaii they account for nearly half.

“However, there is some indication that a strong ethnic identity” with at least one race—a sense of racial or cultural pride, belonging, and confidence—“helps protect kids from these behaviors,” Choi says. But youths must strike a sometimes difficult balance. “This research is just emerging, but it is saying that ethnic identity for multiracial children is unique. They need to endorse every part of who they are, and for children of combinations from conflicting groups”—for instance, black and white or, Choi says, Asian and black—“that will be hard.”
http://magazine.uchicago.edu/0610/investigations/problem.shtml

Originally Posted by Excerpt

Higher rates of mental illness in migrant groups have been proposed as evidence of racism within psychiatry, they write. Yet rates of psychiatric disorder are high for all migrants, irrespective of ethnicity. This suggests an explanation that is not ethnic specific and is environmental rather than genetic.

[...]

These findings highlight that there are perfectly reasonable alternative explanations for why the rates and manner of admission vary between different ethnic groups, say the authors. Construing racism as the main explanation for the excess of detentions among ethnic minorities adds little to the debate and prevents the search for the real causes of these differences.

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/09/21/20288.aspx

Originally Posted by Excerpt

Black patients with bladder cancer are 35 percent more likely to die of the disease than white patients, according to a new study from the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center.
http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/09/21/20290.aspx

(Africans in UK and USA can have European heritage)

USA Today: Multiracial patients have tough battle to find marrow matches

The hopes of his parents, both doctors in San Jose, Calif., immediately turned to a bone marrow transplant, but they soon learned some distressing news — Luke's ethnic heritage made him a tough match.

[...]

Sarah Gaskins, Luke's mother, has Japanese and European ancestors and his father, Lam Do, is Vietnamese-American. Because bone marrow matches usually are made with a relative or someone with the same racial or ethnic background as the patient, multiracial people rarely have success.

"It's tragic," said Lam Do, who specializes in internal medicine. "Your chance of finding a donor is so low, it's like winning the lottery. And most people are unaware of this."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2005-01-30-mix-marrow_x.htm

Students of mixed races report suffering more health problems

CHAPEL HILL -- A new study that involved surveying 90,000 adolescent U.S. students showed that those who considered themselves to be of mixed race were more likely than others to suffer from depression, substance abuse, sleep problems and various aches and pains. Conducted by researchers at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the National Institutes of Health, the investigation found that adolescents of mixed race were more likely to have other health problems as well.

"It did not matter what races the students identified with, the risks were higher for all of them if they did not identify with a single race," said Dr. J. Richard Udry, principal author of a paper on the work appearing in the November issue of the American Journal of Public Health.

"Most of the risk items we assessed may be related to stress, and so we believe being of mixed race is a source of stress," Udry said. "From this work, we cannot identify further the sources of that stress. More research is needed to identify those sources and possibly suggest programs that might help biracial adolescents."

Udry is professor of maternal and child health at the UNC School of Public Health, professor of sociology in UNC's College of Arts and Sciences and a fellow at the Carolina Population Center. His co-authors are Dr. Rose Marie Li, formerly of NIH, and Janet Hendrickson-Smith, research associate at the UNC center.

The new findings derive from data compiled as part of the UNC-based National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, the largest and most comprehensive survey of teen-agers ever conducted in the United States.

In the detailed surveys they completed, students could give more than one answer when asked about their race. Those who called themselves biracial tended to be more likely to smoke and drink, Udry said. Overall, older biracial children were more likely to have sex at younger ages, to have access to guns and to have poorer experiences at school such as through suspensions, skipping class and repeating grades.

In characteristics not related to traditional risks, such as grades, vocabulary, family structure and family education, mixed-race adolescents often fell between single-race adolescents, he said. For example, Asians had higher grade-point averages than whites and were more likely to have a college-educated parent, but children with both Asian and white parents had averages between those two peer groups and were more likely to have a parent who attended college than white-only adolescents.

"Quite a few studies attest in some way to the emotional, health and behavioral risk problems of multiracial adolescents," he said. "The most common explanation for the high-risk status is the struggle with identity formation, leading to lack of self-esteem, social isolation and problems of family dynamics in biracial households."

Since some previous studies found no differences between biracial and single-race children, Udry and his colleagues wanted to explore the relative risk of mixed race adolescents with teens of a single race using a large nationally representative sample.

When first reported in 1997, Add Health showed that strong and supportive ties between parents and children helped protect adolescents against risky behaviors, including substance abuse, early sexual activity, pregnancy, emotional distress, suicide and violence.

Feeling connected with one's school and, in some cases, one's religion also helped adolescents avoid some of the pitfalls of youth, the study showed.

"These findings offered the parents of America a blueprint for what worked in protecting their kids from harm," Udry said. "Contrary to common assumptions, Add Health found that parents -- not just peers -- were extremely relevant to their children throughout adolescence," he said.

Parents trying to prevent risky behaviors in children should spend time with teen-agers, talk with them, be available to them, set high standards and send clear messages about what they want their children to do and not do, Udry and his colleagues concluded.
http://www.unc.edu/index.htm

http://www.majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/

Shannon died Monday afternoon at Cohen Children's Medical Center in New Hyde Park, on Long Island, of acute myelogenous leukemia, a common type of leukemia among adults, but rare among children.

Shannon, who played the young lion Nala, had received an umbilical-cord blood transplant in August. The procedure was performed as an alternative to a bone marrow transplant. Her doctor, Dr. Larry Wolfe, said that a perfect bone marrow match for Shannon could not be found.

The search for a match was especially daunting because Shannon's mother is African-American and her father is Hispanic, from the Dominican Republic. For bone marrow transplants, minorities and those of mixed ancestry have a more difficult time finding good matches because there aren't as many people from those groups signed up as potential donors.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101102/ap_on_re_us/us_obit_tavarez/

When she was diagnosed with leukemia, her doctor said she would probably not survive without a transplant from a donor with matching bone marrow. The marrow of her two sisters and her parents was incompatible, and of the 1.9 million people registered with the National Blood Donor Program, not one had marrow to match hers. When a marrow donor could not be found, doctors performed an umbilical-cord blood transplant March 22.

One obstacle to finding a matching donor was her mixed ethnic background. Her father is black, with West Indian and Panamanian roots. Her mother is white, with Russian-Jewish roots. In addition, only 5 percent of registered donors are black.

Her illness is called acute myeloid leukemia or acute myelogenous leukemia and is relatively rare in children. Its annual toll in the United States is 600 cases and 300 deaths. Dr. Stephen Feig, the head of pediatric oncology at the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine, said that type accounted for 10 to 15 percent of all childhood leukemia.
http://www.nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html

"Where do fit in" "Who am I" questions Is asked by mixed race people which can lead to depression and substance abuse.

Mr Winddancer believes that Mr Serbin's vendetta against him is 'racist'.
He said: 'It's racism. What else would you call it? I'm not Indian enough for Sal? Then it's an issue of race.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093432/Youre-cultural-thief-Ten-year-feud-Native-American-fraud-performs-heritage-festivals-sells-traditional-chants-MySpace.html

(American Indian)

A blonde haired blue-eyed Wellingtonian Indian has caused turmoil in the beauty contest world by winning Miss IndiaNZ - and being accused of not being Indian enough.

The New Zealand Herald said Jacinta Lal, 21, was booed and has been the subject of complaints to organisers from Indian spectators

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4226833/Indian-girl-not-Indian-enough

A young Aborigine was ''shocked'' and ''humiliated'' to hear she might not look ''indigenous'' enough for a job promoting the Aboriginal employment initiative GenerationOne, founded by the mining entrepreneur Andrew Forrest.

Tarran Betterridge, 24, a Canberra university student, applied for the post through an ACT company, Epic Promotions, which had been asked to find five people of ''indigenous heritage'' to staff a stall at Westfield in Canberra handing out flyers for GenerationOne.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/world-news/4307339/Aboriginal-woman-not-black-enough-for-job

Selliman says she is Maori and Te Ati Awa.
"Because I'm blonde and I'm fair skinned, I'm not Maori enough, and working for a Maori organisation they felt I should, I suppose, look more Maori," she said.

"I see it as a really sad thing for Maori that Maori people are doing this to other Maori people," she said.
http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/employee-bullied-not-looking-maori-enough-3856845

Rihanna
On being bullied at school for being too 'white': “I was a little confused as a kid because I grew up with my mum, and my mum is black. So I was cultured in a very ‘black’ way. But when I go to school, I’m getting called ‘white’. They would look at me and would curse me out.
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/18536420.html

He described his struggles as a young adult to reconcile social perceptions of his multiracial heritage

Obama has also written and talked about using alcohol, marijuana and cocaine during his teenage years to "push questions of who I was out of my mind."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Many African American, Abo & Maori are in gangs or have depression or do substance abuse and can't get the job they want because they have White heritage etc.

The Lawspeaker
02-20-2012, 11:56 PM
The more I think of it the better it would be to completely separate European and colonial issues - preferably even completely separate forums - because the two worlds have NOTHING in common with each other.

Jon Snow
02-20-2012, 11:56 PM
Everyone would object to that but it wouldn't happen if it wasn't for the immigrants and I have said it a million times over by now and I will say it again:

RACEMIXING IS NOT THE PROBLEM. IMMIGRATION IS. REMOVE THE IMMIGRANTS AND MOST MIXING CEASES.

Maybe you understand it now. Remove the source of the trouble and the trouble is over. Maybe mixing is a problem for you people because you don't have a country based on ethnicity, actual history, a heritage, a language that needs to be protected. like European countries but on race. But then you don't have to protect your race either because dammit: it doesn't have a culture and ethnicity attached to it. You have nothing to protect: you are already without culture or heritage and you never had it - you people are just a skin deep, superficial race obsessed with the colour of your skin instead of a heritage.

Forget it, you are clearly incapable of responding to a point. Do you have a learning disability (serious question, no offense intended)?

A Dutchman. Because that's what we are: Franks, Frisians and Saxons and unlike you with a history of over a 1000 years.

1000 years is not so very different from 300 on an evolutionary timescale. In fact, both periods of time are mere blips in human history. Get some perspective, dude.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 12:00 AM
Forget it, you are clearly incapable of responding to a point. Do you have a learning disability (serious question, no offense intended)?
I can ask you that same question: Do you realise that European countries and the colonies are two different worlds entirely ? And that European countries have ethnicities and set cultures and that this issue with "racemixing" is a very recent phenomenon unlike the colonies were slaves were held ?

Do you realise that when the immigrants are removed European countries would revert to being states based on ethnicities and there would be no one left to mix with ?

1000 years is not so very different from 300 on an evolutionary timescale. In fact, both periods of time are mere blips in human history. Get some perspective, dude.
1000 years is 4 times the history of the United States. That's a bit long so get some perspective yourself. In those days the oldest city in my country was a heap of Roman rubble - now it has two cathedrals and a big city around it. 1500 years ago half my country was still covered by the North Sea.

In those days Islam didn't exist. Now it has over 1 billion Muslims. Not a long time ago ? You wouldn't even know what that means.

CelticViking
02-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Must have or proven.

They just have to do test like they did in England.
http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/9486699.Researchers_collect_DNA_from_men_with_poss ible_links_to_York___s_Viking_past/?ref=rss

Many of my friends are of Irish descent but some of their Irish ancestors had Germanic (Norman and Anglo Saxon)surnames. There were also English and Scottish people in Northern Ireland.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 12:03 AM
They just have to do test like they did in England.
http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/9486699.Researchers_collect_DNA_from_men_with_poss ible_links_to_York___s_Viking_past/?ref=rss

Many of my friends are of Irish descent but some of their Irish ancestors had Germanic (Norman and Anglo Saxon)surnames. There were also English and Scottish people in Northern Ireland.
Thank you. :thumb001:

Osweo
02-21-2012, 12:04 AM

That was said in the times of the Empire upon which the sun never set. It's foolish to think it applies now. We're all in the same boat. Events in one of our countries DO affect and stand as a precedent for others.

Why are you even responding? Cherkess and Mesopotamian Arabs are NOT worlds apart. The mixture is within the great race of the Europoids. That race can be subdivided, but these divisions aren't medically as relevant as those between individuals from Angola and England, China and France, or Peru and Estonia.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 12:07 AM
That was said in the times of the Empire upon which the sun never set. It's foolish to think it applies now. We're all in the same boat. Events in one of our countries DO affect and stand as a precedent for others.

I never knew you were such a fan of the European Union and all, Osweo ? The problem with the Netherlands is that we bother too much about Europe while we should be bothered about our trade and about clearing out immigrants. If anything what the Netherlands needs is a healthy temporal doses of sakoku, dump Schengen, dump the EU, dump the Euro, dump NATO, dump the UN and do whatever benefits us whether Brussels or New York likes it or not.

Three immediate priorities: throw out the immigrants/new migration policy, nationalise key businesses so the outside world cannot buy up our country from underneath us, and the business of the Netherlands is doing business.

Hevneren
02-21-2012, 12:07 AM
The pub that I frequent is in a building that is about two-and-a-half times older then the United States and then to think that you Americans are trying to lecture us on how we are to run our affairs: GTFO, you newbs. :D:coffee:

Indeed. My childhood home was built in the 1790's and still stands today. Many of the regular homes in my town are from the late/mid 1700's to the early 1800's. The neighbour's house was considered worthy of preservation as it was over 250 years old. Sadly, it was moved due to some monstrosity of a shopping centre. :mad:

I heard somewhere (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that Americans consider anything above 200 years old "ancient", whereas here this is of course commonplace.

My town is considered "new" since it was established as late as the 1550's and only got official city status in the 1750's.

In any case, I've noticed that certain Americans have a penchant for lecturing us natives about our lands. I cannot count all the times an American has told me that we're socialist pinko commies, that we're drowning in Muslims, that we're cowards for not having the death penalty and automatic machine guns readily available, and that we should do as them because they know best.

Jon Snow
02-21-2012, 12:09 AM
I can ask you that same question: Do you realise that European countries and the colonies are two different worlds entirely ? And that European countries have ethnicities and set cultures and that this issue with "racemixing" is a very recent phenomenon unlike the colonies were slaves were held ?

Do you realise that when the immigrants are removed European countries would revert to being states based on ethnicities and there would be no one left to mix with ?

Most Europeans identify with other Europeans and feel a closer connection to them relative to persons of non-European descent. You don't, or at least claim not to, because you are weird.

Also, I'm not sure why you keep bringing up immigrants as though I'm not in favor of their wholesale deportation.

1000 years is 4 times the history of the United States. That's a bit long so get some perspective yourself. In those days the oldest city in my country was a heap of Roman rubble - now it has two cathedrals and a big city around it. 1500 years ago half my country was still covered by the North Sea.

In those days Islam didn't exist. Now it has over 1 billion Muslims. Not a long time ago ? You wouldn't even know what that means.

A lot can happen in a thousand years. Even more can happen in the one hundred thousand years (or more) that Eurasians were developing separately from Africans. But wait, race doesn't matter, right? :rolleyes2:

Luke
02-21-2012, 12:10 AM
The more I think of it the better it would be to completely separate European and colonial issues - preferably even completely separate forums - because the two worlds have NOTHING in common with each other.

Yeah man you seem sorta out of it. Most white Americans came long after the colonies anyways. It's silly to say all Americans are mixed or be so anti American. It shows immaturity and lack of knowledge.

If the EU situation is any example with Greece, Europe isn't exactly this great commonality either. Last time I checked Washington wasn't choosing the governors of California and Florida. Last time I checked the EU was choosing the leaders of Greece and Italy.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 12:14 AM
Yeah man you seem sorta out of it. Most white Americans came long after the colonies anyways. It's silly to say all Americans are mixed or be so anti American. It shows immaturity and lack of knowledge.
They are getting the respect they deserve. They are a confused lot without a heritage that is trying to lecture us about how we should run our own countries and the best thing America could do is GTFO and let us do the thing we have always done. Namely: sorting our own affairs the way we damn well like.

If the EU situation is any example with Greece, Europe isn't exactly this great commonality either. Last time I checked Washington wasn't choosing the governors of California and Florida. Last time I checked the EU was choosing the leaders of Greece and Italy.
Yes.. and that's why we should get the hell out of the EU.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Most Europeans identify with other Europeans and feel a closer connection to them relative to persons of non-European descent. You don't, or at least claim not to, because you are weird.
It is difficult to explain to you how stuff works because you wouldn't understand. That's something you need to be European for. Which you are not. It's more of an instinct then anything else but it can be summed up nicely: leave each other alone (otherwise face a war) until someone else bothers us, kick out the menace and go back to normal.

And that Osweo is now suddenly so pro-European is quite funny as the English are known to be quite anti-Continent ("Fog in channel- continent cut off" "Up yours, Delors !") and English normally couldn't give a fuck about Calais.. let alone what happens in Poland and it is probably only because he has to be in Spain too.

Also, I'm not sure why you keep bringing up immigrants as though I'm not in favor of their wholesale deportation.
Because they are the issue- at least here in Europe. Deport them: problem solved.
But then again: it wouldn't work for Americans as African Americans have been there since the first slave traders brought them in so they are Americans too so for you different measures might work since the circumstances are completely different.

A lot can happen in a thousand years. Even more can happen in the one hundred thousand years (or more) that Eurasians were developing separately from Africans. But wait, race doesn't matter, right? :rolleyes2:
You seem to purposely ignore the fact that race is not a matter here but just a colonial obsession in order to hide the fact that you have no ethnicity whatsoever.

CelticViking
02-21-2012, 12:28 AM

Why are you even responding? Cherkess and Mesopotamian Arabs are NOT worlds apart. The mixture is within the great race of the Europoids. That race can be subdivided, but these divisions aren't medically as relevant as those between individuals from Angola and England, China and France, or Peru and Estonia.

There is no point Mr Osweo, he won't believe what you say.

Remember this long thread:Interracial relationships.
He wants Maori and NZ Europeans to breed with each other.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29899&page=45

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 12:30 AM
There is no point Mr Osweo, he won't believe what you say.

Remember this long thread:Interracial relationships.
He wants Maori and NZ Europeans to breed with each other.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29899&page=45
Twisting words is always a little game you racist ("we're all whites !!!!1 And thus we are all the same !!!1") scum is good at: yes.. I want you to stop bothering about Europe and sort out your own little affairs and finally become a nation of your own and if that means looking more at the Maori then so be it.

You're very far away from here: you're 10.000 miles from fucking Europe. Deal with it and grow the hell up. You wanted your independence ? Go get it. Because if you want to be English and what not: let the Colonial Office in London sort out your stuff without elections.

CelticViking
02-21-2012, 12:38 AM
Twisting words is always a little game you racist ("we're all whites !!!!1 And thus we are all the same !!!1") scum is good at: yes.. I want you to stop bothering about Europe and sort out your own little affairs and finally become a nation of your own and if that means looking more at the Maori then so be it.

You're very far away from here: you're 10.000 miles from fucking Europe. Deal with it and grow the hell up. You wanted your independence ? Go get it. Because if you want to be English and what not: let the Colonial Office in London sort out your stuff without elections.

Read what you said

Originally Posted by Civis Batavi
Actually.. I wouldn't mind it at all if the two cultures would slow fuse together

Seems like race mixing to me.

Luke
02-21-2012, 12:38 AM
It is difficult to explain to you how stuff works because you wouldn't understand. That's something you need to be European for. Which you are not. It's more of an instinct then anything else but it can be summed up nicely: leave each other alone (otherwise face a war) until someone else bothers us, kick out the menace and go back to normal.

And that Osweo is now suddenly so pro-European is quite funny as the English are known to be quite anti-Continent ("Fog in channel- continent cut off" "Up yours, Delors !") and English normally couldn't give a fuck about Calais.. let alone what happens in Poland and it is probably only because he has to be in Spain too.

Because they are the issue- at least here in Europe. Deport them: problem solved.
But then again: it wouldn't work for Americans as African Americans have been there since the first slave traders brought them in so they are Americans too so for you different measures might work since the circumstances are completely different.

You seem to purposely ignore the fact that race is not a matter here but just a colonial obsession in order to hide the fact that you have no ethnicity whatsoever.

Lol you have to have some personal issue to deny Americans their race.

I think some times Europeans on forums see white Americans and they themselves aren't as photogenically white and they become angry at white Americans.

To argue that Dutch or French are a race is laughable. America for a fact has more blue eyed, blonde people than France has without question. The idea that you are somehow purer than me or other white Americans who haven't mixed is amusing and shows your jealousy lol.

Eldritch
02-21-2012, 12:39 AM
This thread now has all the references to Civis' former Asian g/f it's ever going to need.

Mercury
02-21-2012, 12:40 AM
This thread now has all the references to Civis' former Asian g/f it's ever going to need.

Was she Finnish?

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 12:40 AM
Lol you have to have some personal issue to deny Americans their race.

I think some times Europeans on forums see white Americans and they themselves aren't as photogenically white and they become angry at white Americans.

To argue that Dutch or French are a race is laughable. America for a fact has more blue eyed, blonde people than France has without question. The idea that you are somehow purer than me or other white Americans who haven't mixed is amusing and shows your jealousy lol.

Race is a colonial obsession. We think in ethnicities and we don't care about blue hairs and blonde eyes. What we care about is: is that person Dutch, French etc.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 12:41 AM
Seems like race mixing to me.
No: tribal mixing and that made process made a nation. Bye. :D

Mercury
02-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Race is a colonial obsession. We think in ethnicities and we don't care about blue hairs and blonde eyes. What we care about is: is that person Dutch, French etc.

http://www.strayhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/long-blue-hair.png

Seriously though, I do think there should be a concern over phenotype. If America looked as swarthy as Sicily then something would have been lost. Not that Sicilians are bad or anything, but I would prefer for America to retain some lightness. It may be true Dutch only care about a person being Dutch, and the French only care about someone being French. But this attitude seems like it could destroy culture more than protect it if taken to an extreme.

Luke
02-21-2012, 12:48 AM

Well that's all nice, but being Dutch or French or whatever nationality has no logical bearing on purity. There are black "Dutch" and Asiatic "French".

Americans are actually amazingly unmixed all things considered. Yes there are some mixed Americans. Who cares about them? You can't blame all Europe's problems on evil America.

From reading your posts:

Damn Evil America for the EU!!! Damn America!!!

DAMN AMERICA!!!! (even though American conservatives told us for years that the EU would never work seeing as we are all too nationalistic as you demonstrate) DAMN AMERICA ANYWAYS FOR THE EU EVEN THOUGH THEY WARNED US IT WOULDN'T WORK WITH US!!! AMERICA IS EVIL!!!!

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 12:49 AM
http://www.strayhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/long-blue-hair.png
Yes. I was mocking her obsession

Seriously though, I do think there should be a concern over phenotype. If America looked as swarthy as Sicily then something would have been lost. Not that Sicilians are bad or anything, but I would prefer for America to retain some lightness. It may be true Dutch only care about a person being Dutch, and the French only care about someone being French. But this attitude seems like it could destroy culture more than protect it if taken to an extreme.
I doubt it. We have blonde haired blue eyed people here, people with brown hair, red hair but also people like van Nistelrooy. The division Celtic/Germanic, Roman/Germanic, Franks/Frisians/Saxons, North/South, Catholic/Protestant has always formed this area and has shaped the nation. One could say that it is the duality that has shaped us.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 12:50 AM
Well that's all nice, but being Dutch or French or whatever nationality has no logical bearing on purity. There are black "Dutch" and Asiatic "French".

Americans are actually amazingly unmixed all things considered. Yes there are some mixed Americans. Who cares about them? You can't blame all Europe's problems on evil America.

From reading your posts:

Damn Evil America for the EU!!! Damn America!!!

DAMN AMERICA!!!! (even though American conservatives told us for years that the EU would never work seeing as we are all too nationalistic as you demonstrate) DAMN AMERICA ANYWAYS FOR THE EU EVEN THOUGH THEY WARNED US IT WOULDN'T WORK WITH US!!! AMERICA IS EVIL!!!!

It shows all the much how little you know about ethnic definitions. I recommend you to read up on jus sanguinis first. And then think before you post again because this is just bullshit.

Cheers. "Pats your head" - off you go. :coffee:

CelticViking
02-21-2012, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by rhiannon

True.

You don't need to be confused, you are Germanic and Celtic looking at your Ancestry. There were Celtic and Germanic in most of those areas before they moved to USA. You want to put yourself down and call you a bastard.

You did the same in this thread

Americans ARE a mixed lot. Of course we are. We come from everywhere....and have ancestry from everywhere.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29899&page=100

And when I said

New Zealand Europeans should be push aside and called no bodies and race mix with everyone else because there is only one race the human race, we are all the same and we should love each other?
Interracial relationships are the best?
Multiculturalism is cool?
And there is no point at having a websites like this because it is racist and preservation of your heritage is for racist only?
Everyone hold hands and be friends?

you said

That would be ideal. Just not sure it can ever realistically happen because people tend to fear those they perceive as too different.
But, let me ask you CV....would it really be so bad if we all did just hold hands and be friends? What would you rather have? Enemies?

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29899&page=100

You are not proud of being Germanic and Celtic so you call yourself names and want people to be mixed race and mixed race people have many health problems as I posted here.

zack
02-21-2012, 12:53 AM
This argument on purity gets tiring after a while...going in circles over and over.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Pff.. CV is boring.

Luke
02-21-2012, 12:58 AM
It shows all the much how little you know about ethnic definitions. I recommend you to read up on jus sanguinis first. And then think ahead because this is just bullshit.

Cheers. "Pats your head" - off you go. :coffee:

So that Europe place didn't have Dutch mixing with Germans mixing with French mixing with English mixing with Russians mixing with Poles mixing with Belgians and more for thousands of years, well before the colonies were even explored?

Your purist ethnicity argument is silly either way.

Obviously there are European racial divisions based on geography but not so much on ethnicity as you claim though there does exist parts of that I agree.

Actually to be truthful Americans of a European heritage are very unmixed overall. The black white concrete divide helped with that. In America there didn't always used to be much else besides black and they were never mixed with. A majority of whites in the U.S. are not mixed with blacks or even southern Europeans thanks to this black white divide that existed for so long.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 01:01 AM
So that Europe place didn't have Dutch mixing with Germans mixing with French mixing with English mixing with Russians mixing with Poles mixing with Belgians and more for thousands of years, well before the colonies were even explored?
Not in the numbers that you think, no.

Your purist ethnicity argument is silly either way.
Come on, Luke, I want facts. Produce me some church documents showing large scaled mixing between various peoples here in the Netherlands during the Middle Ages or GTFO. Hint: most people until the 1900s didn't travel further then 30 kms from their homes during their lifes.

Obviously there are European racial divisions based on geography but not so much on ethnicity as you claim though there does exist parts of that I agree.
In Europe ethnicities, language and cultures work with overlaps but you wouldn't know that.

Luke
02-21-2012, 01:05 AM
Not in the numbers that you think, no.

Come on, Luke, I want facts. Produce me some church documents showing large scaled mixing between various peoples here in the Netherlands during the Middle Ages or GTFO. Hint: most people until the 1900s didn't travel further then 30 kms from their homes during their lifes.

In Europe ethnicities, language and cultures work with overlaps but you wouldn't know that.

Eh, your ethnic arguments interest me not. I don't care either way. I'm not mixed thank god as most Americans aren't and I don't care about some dumb ethnic obsession. I'd never marry or have kids with a southern Europe person but so long as they are from the north I have no issue whether they be English or Russian or Norwegian.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 01:06 AM
Eh, your ethnic arguments interest me not. I don't care either way. I'm not mixed thank god as most Americans aren't and I don't care about some dumb ethnic obsession. I'd never marry or have kids with a southern Europe person but so long as they are from the north I have no issue whether they be English or Russian or Norwegian.
LOL piss off then.

Luke
02-21-2012, 01:09 AM
LOL gtfo then, multicultural colonial.

There are blue eyed blonde Russians and yep I'll take one of those any day :)

Not some yucky brown eyed monster jiggaboo with black hair that doesn't meet my engrained European stereotypes though.:D

Those stereotypes keep me pretty.

zack
02-21-2012, 01:10 AM

So you're a nordicist?

There are blue eyed blonde Russians and yep I'll take one of those any day

Too bad russians are on average 3% Mongoloid.

The Lawspeaker
02-21-2012, 01:11 AM
There are blue eyed blonde Russians and yep I'll take one of those any day :)

Not some yucky brown eyed monster jiggaboo with black hair that doesn't meet my engrained European stereotypes though.:D

Those stereotypes keep me pretty.
Do as you please. It's a free country. Now piss off, Thunor.

Luke
02-21-2012, 01:11 AM
So you're a nordicist?

I don't think so no. Light featureist is more like it.

zack
02-21-2012, 01:12 AM
I don't think so no. Light featureist is more like it.

So its phenotype that matters to you?

Luke
02-21-2012, 01:17 AM
So its phenotype that matters to you?

- 5'2 tall at minimum. I only want good genes to go with mine.

- White European (no blacks, Asians, Hispanics) It's a personal and cultural preference. I'd never have kids with a non-white woman.

- Sleek, European figure with green or blue or light eyes. (No brown eyes, I want good genes)

zack
02-21-2012, 01:20 AM
- 5'2 tall at minimum. I only want good genes to go with mine.

- White European (no blacks, Asians, Hispanics) It's a personal and cultural preference. I'd never have kids with a non-white woman.

- Sleek, European figure with green or blue or light eyes. (No brown eyes, I want good genes)

-White germanic features but has japanese admixture. Looked at as white by the community and is treated a white. She could pass in germany with no problems.

-Sleek,European figure with light blue eyes.

Would you date her :coffee:

Luke
02-21-2012, 01:22 AM

-White germanic features but has japanese admixture. Looked at as white by the community and is treated a white. She could pass in germany with no problems.

-Sleek,European figure with light blue eyes.

Would you date her :coffee:

ugh no Japanese admixture my god what the hell?? No..... As in her parents weren't both white people?

Thunor
02-21-2012, 01:24 AM
Once again, Civis Batavi has derailed the whole thread into a debate about American ethnic purity and the jus sanguinis laws (and now it's a debate about Nordicism), while originally the thread was about attraction to Asians. Of course, the original topic felt too close for comfort to our Civis.

I'm quite happy with being a German-American, so I don't really take offense at all the "stupid cultureless colonial" stuff. If I didn't know Civis was an Asiaphile, I'd be really confused why he's so pissed at my obvious concern for the Dutch people and their gene-pool.

zack
02-21-2012, 01:25 AM
ugh no Japanese admixture my god what the hell?? No..... As in her parents weren't both white people?

No as in her great grandparent or great-great grandparent was Japanese.

Luke
02-21-2012, 01:27 AM
No as in her great grandparent or great-great grandparent was Japanese.

I don't think I'd do it no. My great grandmother is still alive. I would want a pure white.

AussieScott
02-21-2012, 01:27 AM
Link ?

http://www.slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2005/06/the_china_price.html

The extent of buying up brands in China is at epidemic levels now compared to when this article was written, from computers, tools, to bicycles. Not only that the amount of quality assurance companies that have sprung up, and the fact the communist regime has bought in a 3 level manufacturing quality assurance scheme for private outside companies...Always check for 'Made in China' for poor quality inferior products.

Hell even the quality of China's Iron and Aluminium ingots is pathetic, if they can't even get the first base of manufacturing right, that same quality flows on through the whole process.

I wouldn't want to maintain China's infrastructure in another 10 years time, what a nightmare. That's what you get when one nation attempts to copy another civilisation, cutting corners.

Imagine if the plans of the Western elite come true and China passes on this base and basic manufacturing to Africa...Imagine the quality then. Not that I see the Chinese doing this being they are racially more aware then the docile progressive European or diverse European decent elitist.

zack
02-21-2012, 01:30 AM
I don't think I'd do it no. My great grandmother is still alive. I would want a pure white.

Think very,very,carefully about it. What if she looked like this:

http://www.imagesforfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Eye-Makeup-for-Blue-Eyes-and-Blonde-Hair-1.gif

riverman
02-21-2012, 01:36 AM
Why can't we just say the white race is our ethnicity? :D :(

Well sure a lot of people do. I'm just delineating caucasoid differences. :p