PDA

View Full Version : Interracial relationships

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 03:16 AM
In using Dutch he denotes kinship to my country, which in all fairness, he of course hasn't.

I probably don't feel any more affinity to Holland than an Englishman in East Anglia does to Denmark. But in both cases the ancestry is reality.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:17 AM
I probably don't feel any more affinity to Holland than an Englishman in East Anglia does to Denmark. But in both cases the ancestry is reality.
Very remote and very distant then.

What about this guy? Is he Dutch descended? http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/2582/kyle-vanden-bosch
When it was Anglified it was mispelled. It would be van den Bosch here. We also pronounce it differently. The a is as in Obama, the o sounds differently.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 03:20 AM
Very remote and very distant then.

Most of the Dutch here were assimilated by the larger English group. That was settled essentially in 1667. You guys lost.

Aemma
02-23-2012, 03:20 AM
In using Dutch he denotes kinship to my country, which in all fairness, he of course hasn't.

And then same can be said for my countrymen and women who call themselves Dutch Canadian? :(

The first Dutch people to come to Canada were Dutch-Americans among the United Empire Loyalists. The largest wave was in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century when large numbers of Dutch helped settle the Canadian west. During this period significant numbers also settled in major cities like Toronto. While interrupted by the First World War this migration returned in the 1920s, but again halted during the Great Depression and Second World War. After world war II a large number of Dutch immigrants moved to Canada, including a number of war brides of the Canadian soldiers who liberated the Netherlands. During the war Canada had sheltered Crown Princess Juliana and her family. The annual Canadian Tulip Festival held in May commemorates her with a generous amount of the Tulips coming from The Netherlands. Due to these close links Canada became a popular destination for Dutch immigrants. The Canadian government encouraged this, recruiting skilled workers. This post-war wave went mainly to urban centres such as Toronto, Ottawa, and Vancouver. With the economic recovery of the Netherlands in the post-war years immigration to Canada greatly slowed.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadians_of_Dutch_descent

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:22 AM
And then same can be said for my countrymen and women who call themselves Dutch Canadian? :(

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadians_of_Dutch_descent
Only those that would have a parent that was a fresh-off-the-boat Dutchman would be considered actually Dutch and of course the fresh-off-the-boat Dutch themselves. The rest well.. Canadians of Dutch descent.

Also there the litmus test suffices: apply for a Dutch passport and see what happens.

Mosov
02-23-2012, 03:24 AM
The key question is this. Does the "Dutch-American" have allegiance to Holland and the Dutch nation or America. If a person genuinely answers that question - then it's settled. A assimilated American of dutch descent won't give a genuine answer of having allegiance to Holland.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:27 AM
The key question is this. Does the "Dutch-American" have allegiance to Holland and the Dutch nation or America. If a person genuinely answers that question - then it's settled. A assimilated American of dutch descent won't give a genuine answer of having allegiance to Holland.
I would be very surprised if their allegiance to the Netherlands ( not just to Holland) goes beyond drinking Heineken. They are Americans through and through.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 03:28 AM
According to the 2000 United States Census, more than 5 million Americans claim total or partial Dutch heritage. They are particularly concentrated around Grand Rapids, Michigan; Rock Rapids, Iowa; Sioux City, Iowa; Des Moines, Iowa; Fulton, Illinois, and Celeryville, Ohio. These areas are surrounded with towns and villages that were founded by Dutch settlers in the 19th century, such as Holland, Michigan and Zeeland, Michigan; Pella, Iowa, and Orange City, Iowa. Other Dutch enclaves include Lynden, Washington, Ripon, California, and places in New Jersey. It is estimated that, by 1927, as many as 40,000 Dutch settlers, primarily from Noord Brabant and Limburg, had immigrated to the United States, with the largest concentrations in the area near Little Chute, Wisconsin.[20] By the early twentieth century, Little Chute was the largest Catholic Dutch community in the United States

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:29 AM
According to the 2000 United States Census, more than 5 million Americans claim total or partial Dutch heritage. They are particularly concentrated around Grand Rapids, Michigan; Rock Rapids, Iowa; Sioux City, Iowa; Des Moines, Iowa; Fulton, Illinois, and Celeryville, Ohio. These areas are surrounded with towns and villages that were founded by Dutch settlers in the 19th century, such as Holland, Michigan and Zeeland, Michigan; Pella, Iowa, and Orange City, Iowa. Other Dutch enclaves include Lynden, Washington, Ripon, California, and places in New Jersey. It is estimated that, by 1927, as many as 40,000 Dutch settlers, primarily from Noord Brabant and Limburg, had immigrated to the United States, with the largest concentrations in the area near Little Chute, Wisconsin.[20] By the early twentieth century, Little Chute was the largest Catholic Dutch community in the United States
There is no news in there for me. :coffee: But claiming heritage is not the same as having it.

But even if we would be so lucky... if they would have allegiance to us we would have 5 million collaborators. :thumb001:

Aemma
02-23-2012, 03:36 AM
Only those that would have a parent that was a fresh-off-the-boat Dutchman would be considered actually Dutch and of course the fresh-off-the-boat Dutch themselves. The rest well.. Canadians of Dutch descent.

Also there the litmus test suffices: apply for a Dutch passport and see what happens.

But we're splitting hairs here! To call oneself a "Dutch Canadian" or a "Canadian of Dutch descent" is pretty much the same thing in common parlance. I mean we French Canadians call ourselves French Canadians. We never claim to be French but of French descent which is what we are. It doesn't negate the fact that there is a shared ancestry (even history) there, irrespective of location of birth.

A passport kinship does not make. Culture and language (and religion) are at the very core of kinship, not one's civic address. Because I *know* that you are not telling me in the same breath that a Turk living in your country who has a Dutch passport is Dutch! :D

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:39 AM
But we're splitting hairs here! To call oneself a "Dutch Canadian" or a "Canadian of Dutch descent" is pretty much the same thing in common parlance. I mean we French Canadians call ourselves French Canadians. We never claim to be French but of French descent which is what we are. It doesn't negate the fact that there is a shared ancestry (even history) there, irrespective of location of birth.
Not really. Only a very long time ago. And Dutch Canadian and Canadian of Dutch descent are not the same thing. A Dutch Canadian is someone with a Dutch and a Canadian passport because of his parents. The first visits the Netherlands and speaks Dutch with his Dutch family, the latter doesn't.

Like billErobreren (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/member.php?u=2176) is a Danish American because he has a Danish father and he even speaks Danish. While your average American of Danish descent ("My greatgrandfather came from Stavanger... that is in Denmark") doesn't.

A passport kinship does not make. Culture and language (and religion) are at the very core of kinship, not one's civic address. Because I *know* that you are not telling me in the same breath that a Turk living in your country who has a Dutch passport is Dutch! :DNo. Those are people that should never had our passport anyway. But having a Dutch passport (if you're Dutch) is a membership card of a nation and some American or Canadian that has never lived here would not get it.. even if he would claim to have Dutch blood. The immigration services wouldn't give a toss.

Aemma
02-23-2012, 03:49 AM
Not really. Only a very long time ago. And Dutch Canadian and Canadian of Dutch descent are not the same thing. A Dutch Canadian is someone with a Dutch and a Canadian passport because of his parents. The first visits the Netherlands and speaks Dutch with his Dutch family, the latter doesn't.

Nope sorry you're still splitting hairs. And just because you personally don't care for the term Dutch Canadian or Dutch American does not mean that it is not a valid term to be used. Nobody said we all had to play by your playbook in terms of nomenclature. That you don't recognise these terms as what they generally denote to most people is quite frankly too bad since most others do get the general gist of it.

No. Those are people that should never had our passport anyway. But having a Dutch passport (if you're Dutch) is a membership card of a nation and some American or Canadian that has never lived here would not get it.. even if he would claim to have Dutch blood. The immigration services wouldn't give a toss.

But I never said that a Dutch American or a Dutch Canadian would, could or even should have a Dutch passport. I'm pretty damn sure that they're all pretty happy being Canadian or American and getting a passport issued from said country, thanks so very much!

But let me get this straight then, you'd rather have a Turk with a Dutch passport than an American of Dutch descent with one? :confused:

AussieScott
02-23-2012, 03:50 AM
Touché AussieScott. Sex (and money) are about the only two things that *do* make the world go 'round. Sadly....

Nah no Touché, just sad reality of the degeneration of globalisation. De-globalisation for the masses will happen soon enough, with the so called new economy that is coming. ;)

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:53 AM
Nope sorry you're still splitting hairs. And just because you personally don't care for the term Dutch Canadian or Dutch American does not mean that it is not a valid term to be used. Nobody said we all had to play by your playbook in terms of nomenclature. That you don't recognise these terms as what they generally denote to most people is quite frankly too bad since most others do get the general gist of it.
So you would consider some Canadian Chinese (fifth generation Chinese) that lives out in Shanghai to be a Canadian like yourself eventhough he doesn't speak a word of Canadian English or French ? I doubt it. And it works the same for us here. The first generation would be Canadian and that's it.

But I never said that a Dutch American or a Dutch Canadian would, could or even should have a Dutch passport. I'm pretty damn sure that they're all pretty happy being Canadian or American thanks so very much!
Good. Just so this country wouldn't be crawling with confused Canadians and Americans that still think we live in bloody windmills and that have come to "be repatriated" but who have actually come down for the cannabis.

But let me get this straight then, you'd rather have a Turk with a Dutch passport than an American of Dutch descent with one? :confused:
Neither. And I think that I have made that clear a thousand times over by now.

Phil75231
02-23-2012, 03:54 AM
Dutch Americans (in this context, as Civis said, merely Americans with Dutch ancestry, and he is indeed correct) are Americans first (as are Dutch Canadians Canadians first). This is especially true from the third generation onward. I'm a great-grandchild of immigrants (Ireland), yet I didn't take any side at all during The Troubles in Ulster. I just thought it absurd that Catholics and Protestants bomb and shoot each other (keep in mind the height of The Troubles was in the late 70s and early 80s - when I was in late elementary school through high school, and before the Internet in its modern form. So I can't be blamed for oversimplifying the conflict). The point is that Ireland was as foreign a country to me as it would be to a North American without any Irish blood.

The rest of my ancestry (British Isles of various sorts, plus a touch of German), that was well established here by 1700, possibly 1650. So I'll go so far as to question whether I'm ethnically English or Irish at all! That's like saying an East Anglian of the year 770 AD is German.

*Side note: It's probably impossible, I know - but I wonder if there's a specifically American version of R1b - one that came here from England very early but underwent its own genetic drift to create a strain unique to this country. If it is to be found, it's likely in the Southeastern USA (very few immigrants into that region after independence - at least until well into the 20th century).

2Cool
02-23-2012, 04:01 AM
Civis is simply a more extreme/restrictive version than all of you guys.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:02 AM
Civis is simply a more extreme/restrictive version than all of you guys.
It's purely jus sanguinis. No racist bollocks and white internationalism but pure and simple jus sanguinis.

There are two groups: Dutch and foreign. And there should be only two ways to become: you're born that way. Or.. temporarily: because you marry a Dutchman. (because if you divorce the Dutch spouse you're back to being a foreigner).

The first one is automatic if you have two Dutch parents or one Dutch parent. The second one is not.

So to make it very simple: you're either Dutch or you aren't.

StonyArabia
02-23-2012, 04:06 AM
It's purely jus sanguinis. No racist bollocks and white internationalism but pure and simple jus sanguinis.

There are two groups: Dutch and foreign.

So if I understand correctly under this system a a person who is part Dutch, and part something other, and who is culturally Dutch and is loyal to the Dutch nation is seen as such? if so it sounds like a sane system to me to be honest, since you really can't deny the other persons blood especially if they carry it and feel an attachement to it.

Mosov
02-23-2012, 04:07 AM
I would be very surprised if their allegiance to the Netherlands ( not just to Holland) goes beyond drinking Heineken. They are Americans through and through.

Well allegiance is not drinking Heineken. Allegiance is willing to fight for your nation over any other nation.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:07 AM
So if I understand correctly under this system a a person who is part Dutch, and part something other, and who is culturally Dutch and is loyal to the Dutch nation is seen as such? if so it sounds like a sane system to me to be honest, since you really can't deny the other persons blood especially if they carry it and feel an attachement to it.
Of course. But at the end of the day they should have to choose: either you remain Dutch or you become a foreigner - supporting the country where your foreign parent came from.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:08 AM
Well allegiance is not drinking Heineken. Allegiance is willing to fight for your nation over any other nation.
That's why I was being cynical in regards to their allegiance.

Aemma
02-23-2012, 04:09 AM
So you would consider some Canadian Chinese (fifth generation Chinese) that lives out in Shanghai to be a Canadian like yourself eventhough he doesn't speak a word of Canadian English or French ? I doubt it. And it works the same for us here. The first generation would be Canadian and that's it.

If he lives in Shanghai, he's not Canadian; he's still Chinese. :D

BUT if this were a simple mistake in your post in that you meant to say instead, a fifth generation Chinese living in Canada, said Canadian (yes Canadian!) would definitely be speaking English by now and pretty much only English (unless his parents were very much into the whole French Immersion scene, which most would be as a matter of fact since they see second language acquisition as a positive factor in their child's education.)

Vancouver is full of Chinese Canadians. So is Calgary apparently. Many came over from Hong Kong actually, right before the evil Communist empire took over that land. :D These particular Chinese Canadians are pretty anglicised (in many different ways) as is, for the most part.

Good. Just so this country wouldn't be crawling with confused Canadians and Americans that still think we live in bloody windmills and that have come to "be repatriated" but who have actually come down for the cannabis.

In all honesty, I have yet to meet a Dutch Canadian who has ever wanted to return to zee fazurland. I'm really not sure where this romantic notion of repatriation comes from but it is wholly false.

Neither. And I think that I have made that clear a thousand times over by now.

Jaysus Civis! Nobody wants to invade your country! People DO however want to visit it for its rich culture, history and charm, yes charm! You begrudge people such a pleasure in life? Why? It makes no sense to me. :confused:

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:11 AM
If he lives in Shanghai, he's not Canadian; he's still Chinese. :D
I am talking about a Canadian that moved to China and whose great-grandson is still living there.

In all honesty, I have yet to meet a Dutch Canadian who has ever wanted to return to zee fazurland. I'm really not sure where this romantic notion of repatriation comes from but it is wholly false.
There are plenty of Americans that have such fantastic notions.

Jaysus Civis! Nobody wants to invade your country! People DO however want to visit it for its rich culture, history and charm, yes charm! You begrudge people such a pleasure in life? Why? It makes no sense to me. :confused:
They can visit as tourists or on a temporal work or study permit and after they should go away again.

Mosov
02-23-2012, 04:14 AM
That's why I was being cynical in regards to their allegiance.

I think a good question to ask a Dutch-American or any other person in such a situation is which country would you be willing to fight for if there was a war between them. During WW1, pretty much all German-Americans chose America. Hence, they were Americans of German descent only.

Aemma
02-23-2012, 04:16 AM
Of course. But at the end of the day they should have to choose: either you remain Dutch or you become a foreigner - supporting the country where your foreign parent came from.

Is there no such thing as "dual citizenship" in this citizenship paradigm of yours?

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:17 AM
I think a good question to ask a Dutch-American or any other person in such a situation is which country would you be willing to fight for if there was a war between them. During WW1, pretty much all German-Americans chose America. Hence, they were Americans of German descent only.
During WWII some of the recent Dutch immigrant communities in Canada and the U.S did indeed provide for some soldiers that joined the Royal Netherlands Motorized Infantry Brigade "Prinses Irene (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Netherlands_Motorized_Infantry_Brigade)".

Mosov
During WWII some of the recent Dutch immigrant communities in Canada and the U.S did indeed provide for some soldiers that joined the Royal Netherlands Motorized Infantry Brigade "Prinses Irene (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Netherlands_Motorized_Infantry_Brigade)".

Interesting. Now those are Dutchmen ;)

StonyArabia
Is there no such thing as "dual citizenship" in this citizenship paradigm of yours?

I do believe this a North American system. Dual citizenship common among Canadians and Americans, I know this because I hold both:thumb001: I feel closer to the Canadian one though:)

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:19 AM
Until the time comes that one would have to choose. Why ? Because the other country could have the draft (which is something we see with Turkish immigrants here) and in case that there would ever be problems between the other country and the Netherlands such a person with dual citizenship could be forced to fight against the Netherlands.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:19 AM
Interesting. Now those are Dutchmen ;)
They were either people that were fresh off the boat or their sons.

StonyArabia
02-23-2012, 04:20 AM
Until the time comes that one would have to choose. Why ? Because the other country could have the draft (which is something we see with Turkish immigrants here) and in case that there would ever be problems between the other country and the Netherlands such a person with dual citizenship could be forced to fight against the Netherlands.

In the Canadian citizenship exam they often ask are you going to fight for the U.S or Canada, due to the fact many Canadians have American passports.

Mosov
02-23-2012, 04:20 AM

In the end, citizenship is just a bureaucratic piece of paper that anybody can get after living some given years in a given country - what matters more is a metaphysical allegiance to your nation/culture.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:21 AM
In the end, citizenship is just a bureaucratic piece of paper that anybody can get after living some given years in a given country - what matters more is a metaphysical allegiance to your nation/culture.
What matters is both. The citizenship is the bureaucratic instrument that confirms your allegiance.

Mosov
02-23-2012, 04:25 AM
What matters is both. The citizenship is the bureaucratic instrument that confirms your allegiance.

Often you have one's metaphysical allegiance overriding citizenship, like Muslim immigrants in Europe. And it really doesn't "confirm" your allegiance, it confirms that you have lived there for some time and are part of that society and thus that government takes care of you, but what confirms allegiance is actually being genuinely loyal to your given nation. Bureaucrats don't decide your allegiance.

Aemma
02-23-2012, 04:26 AM
I am talking about a Canadian that moved to China and whose great-grandson is still living there.

Ok let me get this straight: A fifth generation Chinese Canadian that moves back to China? He or she would still be Canadian! And I daresay would be having a helluva time fitting in Shanghai. :D

There are plenty of Americans that have such fantastic notions.

I don't really think so. In my experience Americans are happy being American. :) It's a healthy thing to be happy to be a citizen of one's own country. :) It doesn't mean however that one doesn't want to forge cultural ties with originating cultural groups from those areas in Europe which are culturally relevant to Americans (or Canadians for that matter). :)

They can visit as tourists or on a temporal work or study permit and after they should go away again.

And, my friend, I would say the same of any person visiting my own country too. :) ;)

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:26 AM
Often you have one's metaphysical allegiance overriding citizenship, like Muslim immigrants in Europe. And it really doesn't "confirm" your allegiance, it confirms that you have lived there for some time and are part of that society and thus that government takes care of you, but what confirms allegiance is actually being genuinely loyal to your given nation. Bureaucrats don't decide your allegiance.
Would you ever accept another passport ? It's a simple question.

Mosov
02-23-2012, 04:28 AM
Would you ever accept another passport ? It's a simple question.

If I lived in that country permanently, sure why not. It helps with working, healthcare, travel, all sorts of issues. Doesn't mean I change my allegiance. I could care less about some bureaucratic piece of paper, it doesn't change my allegiance.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:30 AM
Ok let me get this straight: A fifth generation Chinese Canadian that moves back to China? He or she would still be Canadian! And I daresay would be having a helluva time fitting in Shanghai. :D
我的加拿大 !! (Wǒ de jiānádà) He doesn't speak a word of French or English so I wonder how you would solve that little issue....

I don't really think so. In my experience Americans are happy being American. :) It's a healthy thing to be happy to be a citizen of one's own country. :) It doesn't mean however that one doesn't want to forge cultural ties with originating cultural groups from those areas in Europe which are culturally relevant to Americans (or Canadians for that matter). :)
We've seen quite a few here that would like to be "insert European nationality" instead. Nothing but good that want to stay there.

And, my friend, I would say the same of any person visiting my own country too. :) ;)
Good. :)

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:31 AM
If I lived in that country permanently, sure why not. It helps with working, healthcare, travel, all sorts of issues. Doesn't mean I change my allegiance. I could care less about some bureaucratic piece of paper, it doesn't change my allegiance.
That's the reason why no foreigner should ever be able to obtain a Dutch passport because since they lack the allegiance they would be inclined to abuse the privileges attached to that "bureaucratic piece of paper".

Thank you very much for proving my point. :thumb001:

Mosov
02-23-2012, 04:33 AM
That's the reason why no foreigner should ever be able to obtain a Dutch passport.

Unfortunately many people do. For example, Moroccans who obtain Dutch passports but barely can speak the language. Holland and Dutch people/culture is just alien to them, even though they share same "citizenship".

As you see this notion of citizenship can be kind of overrated.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:34 AM
Unfortunately many people do. For example, Moroccans who obtain Dutch passports but barely can speak the language. Holland and Dutch people/culture is just alien to them, even though they share same "citizenship".
That's because the government has forgotten about what Dutch citizenship means.

As you see this notion of citizenship can be kind of overrated.
And you know as well as I do that they shouldn't have access to my countries' passport as it is and ought to be an elite membership card. Like any passport.

It's not some bloody piece of paper.

Aemma
02-23-2012, 04:37 AM
In the Canadian citizenship exam they often ask are you going to fight for the U.S or Canada, due to the fact many Canadians have American passports.

I wouldn't say that many have dual Canuck-Yank citizenship though. Only certain few. And let's face it, the traffic is heavier going North to South than it is South to North; there are more Canucks who seek dual citizenship than there are Yanks looking for the equivalent up here. It's just the nature of the beast. :)

Mosov
02-23-2012, 04:37 AM
That's because the government has forgotten about what Dutch citizenship means.

And you know as well as I do that they shouldn't have access to my countries' passport.

Well what can I say? How else can Dutch Government or any Government practically deal with that? You can't really "test" one's allegiance - it isn't really practical. Citizenship is just flawed and not a measure of who a person really is.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:40 AM
Well what can I say? How else can Dutch Government or any Government practically deal with that? You can't really "test" one's allegiance - it isn't really practical. Citizenship is just flawed and not a measure of who a person really is.
That's not true. Citizenship is nothing more but the bureaucratic manifestation of your allegiance. It's like your last name that shows that you're a part of your family.

How can they practically deal with it: nullify Dutch citizenship for all non-Dutch that are not married to Dutch and send them packing. And in the future: Dutch passports are for Dutch only and for those that married them.

Mosov
02-23-2012, 04:45 AM
That's not true. Citizenship is nothing more but the bureaucratic manifestation of your allegiance. It's like your last name that shows that you're a part of your family.

Then you assume that people who live in a country for a set period of time, like several years, automatically switch their allegiance. I really don't know what bureaucratic allegiance means - allegiance is not a bureaucratic notion, it's a deeper metaphysical one. If your sole, genuine allegiance is to a given nation, a bureaucratic piece of paper can change or override that. It would be silly if it did.

How can they practically deal with it: nullify Dutch citizenship for all non-Dutch that are not married to Dutch and send them packing. And in the future: Dutch passports are for Dutch only and for those that married them.

I'm sure more than a few people would want that, but it isn't realistic.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:48 AM
Then you assume that people who live in a country for a set period of time, like several years, automatically switch their allegiance. I really don't know what bureaucratic allegiance means - allegiance is not a bureaucratic notion, it's a deeper metaphysical one. If your sole, genuine allegiance is to a given nation, a bureaucratic piece of paper can change or override that. It would be silly if it did.
You don't seem to understand it at all: immigrants should never be allowed to become Dutch citizens. Hell.. they shouldn't even be allowed to be here in the first place. You are Dutch or you aren't. Like you're an Armenian and not an Italian.

I'm sure more than a few people would want that, but it isn't realistic.
"Shrugs" Things can change soon enough. It took them only a couple of months to come up with a pardon for 25.000 illegals. Then it could take us sometime to de-naturalise close to 3 million people.

Mosov
02-23-2012, 04:50 AM
You don't seem to understand it at all: immigrants should never be allowed to become Dutch citizens. Hell.. they shouldn't even be allowed to be here in the first place. You are Dutch or you aren't. Like you're an Armenian and not an Italian.

Well I'm talking about citizenship in its current form. Where people can get it after some years of residency, good behaviour, etc. The debate whether immigrants should become Dutch citizens or not is another debate.

"Shrugs" Things can change soon enough. It took them only a couple of months to come up with a pardon for 25.000 illegals. Then it could take us sometime to de-naturalise close to 3 million people.

"De-naturalising"? You know that's completely unrealistic lol

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:52 AM
Well I'm talking about citizenship in its current form. Where people can get it after some years of residency, good behaviour, etc. The debate whether immigrants should become Dutch citizens or not is another debate.
It is at the very centre of the debate. If you would look at citizenships around the world then it is very difficult indeed to become a citizen of Switzerland or Japan. It all depends on how you set up the law.

"De-naturalising"? You know that's completely unrealistic lol
Not at all. People do get stripped from their Dutch citizenship so every now and then. Ayaan Hirsi Ali (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali) was close to being one of them.

Mosov
02-23-2012, 04:59 AM
It is at the very centre of the debate. If you would look at citizenships around the world then it is very difficult indeed to become a citizen of Switzerland or Japan. It all depends on how you set up the law.

If your citizenship laws are made much stricter, you will have much less people being a citizen of a country to which they have no genuine allegiance to. Eliminating dual citizenship is one method for example.

Not at all. People do get stripped from their Dutch citizenship so every now and then. Ayaan Hirsi Ali (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaan_Hirsi_Ali) was close to being one of them.[/QUOTE]

Yes you have special cases, but stripping millions of people of their citizenship just isn't doable.

Nameless Son
02-23-2012, 05:00 AM
Not against them. Unless its mine.

Defiance
02-23-2012, 05:27 AM
In all seriousness, I don't quite see the point of this thread anymore. It started off well enough (before it was merged with an older one, from which this thread takes its name, I believe), but now it's nothing more than a mercilessly redundant joke. We're wasting our time.

Civis, with all due respect, please spare us.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 06:37 AM
But it still happened even back then. See Strom Thurmond.

Not to mention the token white ancestry of a lot of this country's blacks....or the token NA ancestry of a lot of this country's whites.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 06:41 AM
The Emmet Till case is indicative of how back in the day we didn't mess around:

What happened to that boy was despicable, and something of which all of us who call ourselves civilized should be ashamed.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 06:43 AM
Lynching niggers is as American as apple pie.

It's heinous.:mad:
Thank Christ I have no recent ancestry that hails from the Southern portion of this country.

Although, I do believe lynchings occurred in other places besides just the south....but they were infrequent.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 06:47 AM
You say that, but it was necessary to keep niggers in line. The threat of violence did much to prevent miscegenation. When niggers like Till stepped over the line they bore the consequences.

Joe, barbarism of that magnitude is never necessary, and should never be condoned as acceptable for any reason

You are completely entitled to have strong feelings about racemixing.....but please...justifying violence?

No. We are better than that.:(

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 06:53 AM
I would describe it as a necessary evil, and as it happened there weren't that many instances of it. More black kills each other in a few years than died in all of the history of lynching.

The law, though stringent, was not adequate in and of itself. That allowed for too many liasons under cover. The social fact of knowing they could get killed prevented black men from daring to sleep with a white woman.

Ok Joe. I never took you to be the type to condone violence....or blatant misogyny.

Why was it perfectly acceptable for white masters to rape and impregnate their black slave women.....only to result in individuals like Strom Thurmond (hope I got the spelling right lol)....but woe to the black men who merely whistled at a white woman (as Till did) as a mere appreciation of their beauty?!?

I'm sorry. White men need to stop behaving in such dastardly manner and live up to the same expectations they hold of their white women.

Defiance
02-23-2012, 07:05 AM
It's heinous.:mad:
Thank Christ I have no recent ancestry that hails from the Southern portion of this country.

Although, I do believe lynchings occurred in other places besides just the south....but they were infrequent.
I think we can assume that he was being facetious, ma'am. .....Right?

Regardless, this is precisely why I am an advocate of separatism -- we would ALL be a lot better off if we would just mind our own business and demand that they do the same.

Btw, try using multi-quoting next time.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 07:07 AM
I do believe this a North American system. Dual citizenship common among Canadians and Americans, I know this because I hold both:thumb001: I feel closer to the Canadian one though:)

My stepchildren are dual citizens also because their mom is Canadian and dad is American.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 07:07 AM
I think we can assume that he was being facetious, ma'am. .....Right?

Regardless, this is precisely why I am an advocate of separatism -- we would ALL be a lot better off if we would just mind our own business and demand that they do the same.

Btw, try using multi-quoting next time.

I can never get the MQ function to work. LOL

Not sure if he was being facetious......which is why I posted.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 07:45 AM
I don't see much reason to add to or amend what I said other than to say that back in those days Southerners, and to a lesser extent white America in general, knew what was at stake, and reacted accordingly. The black population was an ever present problem that had to be continuously kept down, all for the greater good of preventing miscegenation. Of course, for reasons that are both complicated and not they failed.

Now we will bear the consequences. Let's just hope the violence directed at us ultimately is only limited to a few extra-judicial killings...

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 07:51 AM
The black population was an ever present problem that had to be continuously kept down, all for the greater good of preventing miscegenation. Of course, for reasons that are both complicated and not they failed.

Now we will bear the consequences. Let's just hope the violence directed at us ultimately is only limited to a few extra-judicial killings...

Well, is it really any damn wonder there has been a backlash?

Whites obviously have never mastered the notion of forgiveness....why should blacks?

This is why violence is so wrong.....all it does is beget more violence:(

Siberyak
02-23-2012, 07:54 AM
Well, is it really any damn wonder there has been a backlash?

Whites obviously have never mastered the notion of forgiveness....why should blacks?

This is why violence is so wrong.....all it does is beget more violence:(

Violence is sometimes necessary

derLowe
02-23-2012, 07:57 AM

Violence always begets violence unless there is no one left to return the violence.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 07:59 AM

Racemixing is not, in it of itself, evil. Racemixing happens when people either have love, lust, or a combination of both for one another....and in some cases, it is a direct result of violence (rape).

Racemixing in it of itself is not so heinous as to necessitate violence. There are other, more civilized means by which to combat the issue.

Worried about racemixing? Do your part and teach your children to respect and honor their heritage. They will then grow up and marry one of their own in most cases.

All this mention of lynching and keeping blacks down is just horrible and we need to quit with this shit. It is not the way civilized people behave.

Siberyak
02-23-2012, 08:03 AM
Racemixing is not, in it of itself, evil. Racemixing happens when people either have love, lust, or a combination of both for one another....and in some cases, it is a direct result of violence (rape).

Racemixing in it of itself is not so heinous as to necessitate violence. There are other, more civilized means by which to combat the issue.

Worried about racemixing? Do your part and teach your children to respect and honor their heritage. They will then grow up and marry one of their own in most cases.

All this mention of lynching and keeping blacks down is just horrible and we need to quit with this shit. It is not the way civilized people behave.

Whats with you ? I dont think I have ever seen a post of yours that is pro preservation.
I am beginning to think your trolling.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 08:18 AM
Whats with you ? I dont think I have ever seen a post of yours that is pro preservation.

No, she's just being a woman. :)

This is why Southern segregationists had misgivings about the 19th amendment. They knew women were predisposed to coddle the downtrodden.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 08:24 AM

Well I am not.

If I never gave a shit about preservation, my LIFE would show it, sir. It doesn't.

I just don't run around screaming *kill all those evil fucking racemixers* because that is LAME and PATHETIC.

The only people who deserve to DIE are murderers, child-rapists, and various forms of vile filth.

Do you get it, now?

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 08:25 AM

This is why Southern segregationists had misgivings about the 19th amendment. They knew women were predisposed to coddle the downtrodden.

I am not ashamed to care about the underdog. I do not think that makes women intrinsically inferior to war-mongering men, either:)

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 08:35 AM
I am not ashamed to care about the underdog. I do not think that makes women intrinsically inferior to war-mongering men, either:)

You ladies have many fine qualities. :)

Defiance
02-23-2012, 08:36 AM
Maybe you should try the multi-quote function again, rhiannon. I've had issues with it in the past as well.

I'm inclined to say that I agree with both of you.

Siberyak
02-23-2012, 08:39 AM
Well I am not.

If I never gave a shit about preservation, my LIFE would show it, sir. It doesn't.

I just don't run around screaming *kill all those evil fucking racemixers* because that is LAME and PATHETIC.

The only people who deserve to DIE are murderers, child-rapists, and various forms of vile filth.

Do you get it, now?

No I dont get it. Have fun in your fairy tale world.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 08:48 AM
No I dont get it. Have fun in your fairy tale world.

Fine. I will. Just because my world ain't your world doesn't make my world any less real than yours. How each of us experiences the world around us is not going to be the same, obviously.

I respect your opinions as long as you don't go around advocating violence. Do not take me as some naive little child just because I refuse to get on board with this line of thinking.

So, I leave it at that.

Drawing-slim
02-23-2012, 09:36 AM

This is why Southern segregationists had misgivings about the 19th amendment. They knew women were predisposed to coddle the downtrodden.Today is saw three hot white girls with black guys.
Three hot smoking hot american girls in separate times during the day.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Today is saw three hot white girls with black guys.
LOL. And me coming from the "liberal" Netherlands sees this more in (American) films on TV then in real life.

Hevneren
02-23-2012, 12:17 PM
The difference between Colonials and Scandinavians is our education, Colonials are by far, less indoctrinated into the Marxist progressive mind set. Quiet saddening really.

No, the difference in education is that you colonials often nearly bankrupt yourself for an education, whereas we don't.

As for indoctrination, I'd say the prize goes to the slack-jawed Fox News watchers who believe everything they're told about us "Marxist" Scandinavians. :rolleyes2:

hajduk
02-23-2012, 12:26 PM
I wouldnt mind banging a mulatta but I strongly oppose white women dating non whites :laugh:

Hevneren
02-23-2012, 12:31 PM
While your average American of Danish descent ("My greatgrandfather came from Stavanger... that is in Denmark") doesn't.

I'm assuming you're sarcastically referring to the lack of geography knowledge among Americans? :D

The Ripper
02-23-2012, 12:45 PM
No, the difference in education is that you colonials often nearly bankrupt yourself for an education, whereas we don't.

As for indoctrination, I'd say the prize goes to the slack-jawed Fox News watchers who believe everything they're told about us "Marxist" Scandinavians. :rolleyes2:

Public education is bound to be "indoctrination".

Phil75231
02-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Lynching niggers is as American as apple pie.

Hate to tell you this, but "American" does not equate with goodness - unless you are prepared to think that Americans have a direct phoneline to God Himself. BTW, about Emmett Till, I grew up only 2 1/2 hours from the murder site, and I can tell you that the local newspaper editors from around the state called the whites "hooligans" (this was the year before Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat BTW, so it's hardly likely they were "liberals").

Thunor
02-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Hate to tell you this, but "American" does not equate with goodness
Thank god "American" doesn't have to equal with wishy-washy liberalism and squeamishness.

Siberyak
02-23-2012, 12:54 PM
Thank god "American" doesn't have to equal with wishy-washy liberalism and squeamishness.

It does now. But it didnt in the 1950s

Hevneren
02-23-2012, 12:57 PM

Norway generally doesn't allow for dual citizenship (apart from special exceptions), and this scenario is a main argument as to why. The thought is that dual citizenship can cause a conflict in loyalty.

Phil75231
02-23-2012, 01:00 PM

Actually, our Founding Fathers were "liberals", even "radicals" for that day and age. So if liberalism and radicalism could be correct in that day and age, then why not in this one?

Squeamishness - Is squeamishness means having a conscience, then I proudly call myself a pussy wimp, at least by your standards. If nobody gave a damn about others concerns, then our civilization would just fall apart. In fact, I started a thread about this (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36389) (or at least something vaguely resembling your point vis-a-vis squeamishness) a few months ago.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 01:07 PM
Squeamishness - Is squeamishness means having a conscience, then I proudly call myself a pussy wimp,

Get in line behind the lady, sir:) I've got to sign up for my wimp badge:p

bimo
02-23-2012, 01:47 PM
I wouldnt mind banging a mulatta but I strongly oppose white women dating non whites :laugh:
I think the same thing :cool:

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:07 PM
I'm assuming you're sarcastically referring to the lack of geography knowledge among Americans? :D
Yap. You know me.:D

jerney
02-23-2012, 03:08 PM
By birth you have legally acquired it, yes. That's the fact.

They are not hated like the Turks (they have the special hatred for them as we have here) but I guess that being too close with Americans (particularly soldiers) was not particularly encouraged back in the day as they were indeed the occupying power. And I am putting that mildly - but I guess since that the Germans now even allow in Turks and whatnot that a few Americans can't hurt. They have gone soft.

Here fraternisation with Germans was also somewhat discouraged back in 1940 - 1945. And the Americans were doing the same thing in Germany: occupying it together with the Brits, French and Soviets - and since they are still there: you could consider it an occupation.

You're about as foreign as one and as German as one yes. The only thing tying you to Germany is your German family and German passport as for the ideology it is pretty mainstream: in the United States.

Well, thanks for your link, but unless I'm reading this incorrectly, you're again contradicting yourself. According to your law (which I assume you feel is also appropriate for other European countries), I should be accepted as not only legally German, but "native born".

A person is a Dutch citizen at birth if he or she is:

born in the Netherlands (or abroad on for instance a Dutch ship, in a Dutch airplane or a Dutch facility anywhere in the world to a Dutch parent)

only six groups can have the Dutch nationality:

Native born-Dutch;
Belgians and Afrikaners under a right of return;
Foreigners who are married to Dutch citizens;
Foreign widowers/widows of Dutch citizens;
Adopted children of Dutch citizens;
Children of mixed Dutch/foreign origin would should be legally considered native-born Dutch.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=729567&postcount=14

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Well, thanks for your link, but unless I'm reading this incorrectly, you're again contradicting yourself. According to your law (which I assume you feel is also appropriate for other European countries), I should be accepted as not only legally German, but "native born".

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=729567&postcount=14There are numerous errors in the Dutch nationality law but.. legally speaking yes. But let's compare this to the German nationality law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nationality_law#Descent_from_a_German_paren t) which is shamefully much more liberal then our own (a result of the Third Reich).

But there is a difference in being legally something and being considered something by "fellow" citizens. Because our government has been handing out passports like crazy to everyone and his dog even a bloody Berber is now a Dutch. He may be one on paper but only die-hard liberals would consider him to be a Dutchman.

jerney
02-23-2012, 03:18 PM
There are numerous errors in the Dutch nationality law but.. legally speaking yes. But let's compare this to the German nationality law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nationality_law#Descent_from_a_German_paren t) which is shamefully much more liberal then our own (a result of the Third Reich).

But there is a difference in being legally something and being considered something by "fellow" citizens. Because our government has been handing out passports like crazy to everyone and his dog even a bloody Berber is now a Dutch. He may be one on paper but only die-hard liberals would consider him to be a Dutchman.

We're not talking about the current Dutch or German law, but how you would like the law to be put in place. You said, according to your ideal law, that a person in this particular situation should be considered both "legally" and "native born". That's your argument, so you must stick it if you don't want to contradict yourself yet again.

Nixon
02-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Interracial relationships and white girls getting involved with black men, these are 2 different things.

I don't think anyone really cares one way or another if a white guy has a Japanese or Korean etc. wife. These are all pairings between civilized peoples.

It's white girls that get hooked up with blacks, that's the disgusting part that people object to. Most white girls who engage in this sort of thing have mental issues or are getting even with thier parents, stuff like that. Look at Heidi Klum, if she doesn't look like someone with serious mental issues I don't know who does.

Then there are the white girls who are drug addicts who have ghetto hood rat boyfriends. This is natural for people like that as it keeps them near where the drugs are available.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:20 PM
We're not talking about the current Dutch or German law, but how you would like the law to be put in place. You said, according to your ideal law, that a person in this particular situation should be considered both "legally" and "native born". That's your argument, so you must stick it if you don't want to contradict yourself yet again.
I make the distinction here in what should be the law and what people think and I can assure that you with your cultural background if born here while having a Dutch mother would not be considered by anyone but the authorities even if your passport says different (because if you would speak Dutch the way you speak German...and with your very American ideas.. you'd be quite foreign to most people so I don't understand why you want you want to retain your German passport while you obviously feel no cultural ties to that country. Your very words show it).

You're simply too bloody American that's why.

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Civis, according to you, a half-African half-Dutch person is more European than an American of 100% European percent, right?
Well, think about this.
Direct lineage.
The majority of Americans can actually trace their ancestry back to Europe, but are afraid of finding nazis or slave owners among their ancestors.

According to your logic, Gypsies are Europeans, and not Indian, right?

Oh, and DNA.
DNA is what tells you what your ancestors are, not a passport.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:24 PM
Civis, according to you, a half-African half-Dutch person is more European than an American of 100% European percent, right?
Well, think about this.
Direct lineage.
The majority of Americans can actually trace their ancestry back to Europe, but are afraid of finding nazis or slave owners among their ancestors.
While their ancestors left Europe when ? 400 years ago.

According to your logic, Gypsies are Europeans, and not Indian, right?
I guess you Indians must be as stupid as Americans because eventhough your stupid country has jus sanguinis you don't seem to understand the very gist of it as it revolves around what ? ETHNICITY.

Which means: EUROPEAN FATHER, EUROPEAN MOTHER - EUROPEAN

EUROPEAN FATHER/ MOTHER - FOREIGN FATHER/MOTHER = ENTITLED TO BEING EUROPEAN.. yes.

So what does this make a gypo ? A FUCKING CURRY MUNCHER.

jerney
02-23-2012, 03:30 PM
I make the distinction here in what should be the law and what people think and I can assure that you with your cultural background if born here while having a Dutch mother would not be considered even if your passport says differently.

You're simply too bloody American that's why.

If maintaining ethnicity is so important why would you include people in your nationality who would never be considered part of the ethnicity by the people of the country? Seems kind of counterproductive.

You're honestly too stupid to notice the inconsistencies in your argument and it's pretty astounding. And you know, for hating Americans so much, I would think that you wouldn't have decided to have a relationship with one, a southern one at that. ;)

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 03:32 PM
ETHNICITY.

Ethnicity?
Those Americans are mostly English, German, Polish, French, etc.
So, according to you, they are entitled to go back to Europe, because they are European. They share their DNA with you, and that's the same as having direct lineage.

Their paternal and maternal lineages are European, their paternal and maternal haplogroups are European, etc.

Which means: EUROPEAN FATHER, EUROPEAN MOTHER - EUROPEAN

EUROPEAN FATHER/ MOTHER - FOREIGN FATHER/MOTHER = ENTITLED TO BEING EUROPEAN.. yes.

So what does this make a gypo ? A FUCKING CURRY MUNCHER.

But Gypos are mixed with Europeans, many of them have like 50% European blood or more.
And since they are born in Europe - according to your logic - they are European.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:33 PM
If maintaining ethnicity is so important why would you include people in your nationality who would never be considered part of the ethnicity by the people of the country? Seems kind of counterproductive.

One can't stop people from marrying foreign (sometimes) and thus there should be a law that recognises their union. Think of it like abortion (another hot iron for Americans): let's have it rare and safe instead of unregulated and frequent.

Remove the immigrants and you will have sorted out the problem. In one of the most jus sanguinis, ethnic nationalistic nations in the world, Japan: there are few immigrants, no miscegenation laws and everything works properly ?

How: it is considered "not done" yet not illegal to marry a foreigner and yet the children of such a union are recognised - however grudgingly. But the legal framework is in place to deal with such issues. And what about immigrants ? Try becoming an immigrant in Japan and you'll get the answer. :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Ethnicity?
Those Americans are mostly English, German, Polish, French, etc.
So, according to you, they are entitled to go back to Europe, because they are European. They share their DNA with you, and that's the same as having direct lineage.
They are not pureblooded, don't speak the language and don't know a fucking thing about here.

Their paternal and maternal lineages are European, their paternal and maternal haplogroups are European, etc.
No they aren't and haven't been for a long time.

But Gypos are mixed with Europeans, many of them have like 50% European blood or more.
And since they are born in Europe - according to your logic - they are European.
You're not an Indian but an American troll. Even a stupid Indian sees the difference between jus sanguinis and jus soli. I don't NOT advocate jus soli.

Jus sanguinis:

A child has to belong to the ethnic group (via his father or mother or both) in order to be recognised as a lawful citizen.

Jus soli:

Everyone and his dog which happen to be born in a country are citizens.

Which one of the two do I advocate, blockhead ?

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 03:41 PM
You're not an Indian but an American troll.

Any proof?
मैं भारतीय, अमेरिकी नहीं हूँ.

Even a stupid Indian sees the difference between jus sanguinis and jus soli. I don't NOT advocate jus soli.

Oh really?

I do see the difference betweenjus sanguinis and jus soli, it's just that your logic is flawed. You do seem to advocate Jus soli.
If an Indian person goes abroad, he is still an Indian, and as long as he doesn'T mix with non-Indians - or doesn't assimilate into the foreign culture - his descendants are still Indian.

jerney
02-23-2012, 03:42 PM
One can't stop people from marrying foreign (sometimes) and thus there should be a law that recognises their union. Think of it like abortion (another hot iron for Americans): let's have it rare and safe instead of unregulated and frequent.

Remove the immigrants and you will have sorted out the problem. In one of the most jus sanguinis, ethnic nationalistic nations in the world, Japan: there are few immigrants, no miscegenation laws and everything works properly ?

How: it is considered "not done" yet not illegal to marry a foreigner and yet the children of such a union are recognised - however grudgingly. But the legal framework is in place to deal with such issues. And what about immigrants ? Try becoming an immigrant in Japan and you'll get the answer. :thumb001:

Alright I get it. First you're into Asian chicks, then one does you wrong so you become so pro-European/"white". Then you get an American girlfriend, she must have done you wrong too, so now you obsessively hate Americans. I hope a Dutch girl doesn't break your heart next because then you'll really be screwed :wink.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Any proof?
मैं भारतीय, अमेरिकी नहीं हूँ.
Google Translator. Everyone can do that these days. Otherwise you're just the son of an immigrant.

Oh really?

I do see the difference betweenjus sanguinis and jus soli, it's just that your logic is flawed. You do seem to advocate Jus soli.
If an Indian person goes abroad, he is still an Indian, and as long as he doesn'T mix with non-Indians - or doesn't assimilate into the foreign culture - his descendants are still Indian.
No - maybe for Indians but not here. I am sure your Japanese friends would agree with me here that a Japanese that leaves Japan and settles down somewhere else CEASES being Japanese: You fucked off from this country so why would your greatgrandchildren be allowed back in ? It's the same here.

I only need to look at Americans and other colonials to come to the following questionaire:

1) Are they Dutch by blood - meaning by means of a PARENT ?

2) Do they speak Dutch like a native ?

3) Were the raised with Dutch culture ?

4) Do they still visit their family in the Netherlands ?

5) Are they by law entitled to a Dutch passport ?

Then you would know that in the majority of all the cases (I would be very surprised if the number of people that would qualify would come above the 10.000 mark) the answer is a resounding NO. Case closed, move on.

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Google Translator. Everyone can do that these days. Otherwise you're just the son of an immigrant.

प्रोब्लेम्स्, त्रोल्ल्?

No - maybe for Indians but not here. I am sure your Japanese friends would agree with me here that a Japanese that leaves Japan and settles down somewhere else CEASES being Japanese: You fucked off from this country so why would your greatgrandchildren be allowed back in ? It's the same here.

Japanese friends?
The Japanese are different in this matter.
It's not a matter of being Dutch or English, it's a matter of being European.

Also, I'm an Indian living in India, not an immigrant or anything.

I only need to look at Americans and other colonials to come to the following questionaire:

1) Are they Dutch by blood - meaning by means of a PARENT ?

2) Do they speak Dutch like a native ?

3) Were the raised with Dutch culture ?

4) Do they still visit their family in the Netherlands ?

5) Are they by law entitled by a Dutch passport ?

Then you would know that in the majority of all the cases (I would be very surprised if the number of people that would qualify would come above the 10.000 mark) the answer is a resounding NO. Case closed, move on.

1) Nope, they are English, not Dutch.
2) Nope, but they speak English.
3) English culture, not Dutch culture.
4) Nope, but they can trace their ancestry back to Europe.
5) Who cares? It's blood and DNA that matters, not passports or papers.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Today is saw three hot white girls with black guys.

That could only be the consequence of racial equality. It's why the South fought it so hard. They knew this would happen.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 03:59 PM
Go have yourself a white child and then get back to me:) Thanks.:coffee:

Lagergeld, you really need to knock your shit off with me. Seriously...:rolleyes:

All I have done with you is express my beliefs. The anger in our interactions is all on your end.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:00 PM
That could only be the consequence of racial equality. It's why the South fought it so hard. They knew this would happen.

It's not really racial equality, it's make-believe racial equality. Whites who think they're our equals go out with them thinking they'll act like Ward Cleaver instead of Eldridge Cleaver.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:01 PM
प्रोब्लेम्स्, त्रोल्ल्?
With such weird ideas you can be recognised as an American right away.

Japanese friends?
The Japanese are different in this matter.
And right on the money too.

It's not a matter of being Dutch or English, it's a matter of being European.
You need to tell me though; is there a European ethnicity that I am not aware of ? I am living here in Europe and I have never seen it. "scratches behind the ears"

Also, I'm an Indian living in India, not an immigrant or anything.
Et moi.. je suis le Roi de la France. :wink

1) Nope, they are English, not Dutch.
2) Nope, but they speak English.
3) English culture, not Dutch culture.
4) Nope, but they can trace their ancestry back to Europe.
5) Who cares? It's blood and DNA that matters, not passports or papers.
I think that you wouldn't even know what cultures here are like. Being American and all.

They speak English. So do a lot of Malaysians and Indians. No one would call them English. Apart from Labour.

Ach some Indians have retained some characteristics dating back to the British Raj. Doesn't make them English.

And when it comes to their ancestry ? When ? 400 years ago ?

No it's both blood and DNA that matters. And a passport is nothing more then the certificate of authenticity that shows that some is English or Dutch. It''s not just a piece of paper and it shouldn't be treated as such.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Actually, our Founding Fathers were "liberals", even "radicals" for that day and age. So if liberalism and radicalism could be correct in that day and age, then why not in this one?

Squeamishness - Is squeamishness means having a conscience, then I proudly call myself a pussy wimp, at least by your standards. If nobody gave a damn about others concerns, then our civilization would just fall apart. In fact, I started a thread about this (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36389) (or at least something vaguely resembling your point vis-a-vis squeamishness) a few months ago.

Liberals or not it is safe to say the Jefferson and Washington view on black men bedding down with white women is closer to my view than yours. ;)

Magyar the Conqueror
02-23-2012, 04:03 PM
Civis what if half of the Netherlands decided to marry an Asian/blacks and make mullato children.

These Dutch mulattoes would then marry more negroids. The end result will be children that are 100% Dutch but 25% white, do you think this is OK?

The Lawspeaker
Liberals or not it is safe to say the Jefferson and Washington view on black men bedding down with white women is closer to my view than yours. ;)
Did Jefferson and Washington ever write about lynching ? :rolleyes2:

Supreme American
With such weird ideas you can be recognised as an American right away.

I agree. We Americans come up with some weird ideas.

http://www.cosmosfrontier.com/files/apollo11_salute.jpg

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:04 PM
Civis what if half of the Netherlands decided to marry an Asian/blacks and make mullato children.

These Dutch mulattoes would then marry more negroids. The end result will be children that are 100% Dutch but 25% white, do you think this is OK?
THEN we would need to change the law and not before that because some American -influenced racists want that while the U.S itself allows for anchor babies. :coffee:
But we aren't there yet nor will we ever be: so why bother ?
The law aint broke: so don't fix it. Just stick to it.

Magyar the Conqueror
02-23-2012, 04:04 PM

Rockets were hardly an American idea :coffee:

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:05 PM

And humanity has benefited of that ? How ? A couple of ten-thousand dollars for a photo shoot in cave could have been spend better. Provided of course that it didn't happen for real which is a real possibility given previous (and following) American "successes".

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:05 PM

As long as they do a good job playing make-believe Dutch it's cool.

jerney
02-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Alright I get it. First you're into Asian chicks, then one does you wrong so you become so pro-European/"white". Then you get an American girlfriend, she must have done you wrong too, so now you obsessively hate Americans. I hope a Dutch girl doesn't break your heart next because then you'll really be screwed :wink.

So, no response Civis? You managed to reply to every other thing I said in lightening speed, but why not this one?

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:07 PM
As long as they do a good job playing make-believe Dutch it's cool.
Well why not be more afraid of the anchor babies and mischlinge in your own country ? I have seen more mixed race couples in American films then I have never seen here in the Netherlands: EVEN in the big cities.

In that respect: there is nothing that we can learn from the United States of Abject Hypocrisy.

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 04:08 PM
THEN we would need to change the law and not before that because some American -influenced racists want that while the U.S itself allows for anchor babies. :coffee:
But we aren't there yet nor will we ever be: so why bother ?
The law aint broke: so don't fix it. Just stick to it.

Are you sure? You do seem to have a lot of African and Pakistani immigrants there in the West.
Oh, and as for Muslims, we have problems with them in India too.
They are a minority, but have more rights than the Hindus and christians.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Are you sure? You do seem to have a lot of African and Pakistani immigrants there in the West.
Oh, and as for Muslims, we have problems with them in India too.
They are a minority, but have more rights than the Hindus and christians.
Let in by successive governments, yes. But they should be tossed out. Then we can return to normal as I don't see why we should bother to let our laws be influenced by the presence of the immigrants and to come up with a system that institutes Apartheid and forces us DUTCH to give up a part of their hard-won land and forces us to change our ways of life. There is a word for it, Americans: it is trying to influence us to capitulate. If you're the moral cowards that can't even stand up for your own country - then don't bother lecturing us.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:11 PM
And humanity has benefited of that ? How ?

Space Shuttle Benefits (http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/shuttle/benefits/index.html)

Space Age inventions you probably use (http://articles.cnn.com/2007-10-04/living/nasa.everyday_1_detectors-tires-nasa?_s=PM:LIVING)

NASA spin-off (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_spin-off)

NASA Spinoffs - Apollo Inventions (http://space.about.com/od/toolsequipment/ss/apollospinoffs.htm)

Etc.

I'll graciously excuse your ignorance.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:12 PM
Well why not be more afraid of the anchor babies and mischlinge in your own country ? I have seen more mixed race couples in American films then I have never seen here in the Netherlands: EVEN in the big cities.

Please don't tell me you're using Hollyweird as an example of what America really is..........

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 04:12 PM
Is it just me, or Civis does seem to have an agenda?

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Yap. And my agenda is to preserve my country for the Dutch and not capitulate to American hypocrites OR IMMIGRANT INVADERS.

This country is independent and will remain so. Whether you lot likes it or not.

Mercury
tl;dr, but the American space program has done more for technology than anything n the private sector or any other government branch. Things like super computers and satellite radio directly come from NASA technology.

Joe McCarthy
Did Jefferson and Washington ever write about lynching ? :rolleyes2:

Probably not as lynch law only really came to the fore post-Civil War. But they were both from Virginia and in those days the idea of white women coupling with black men was unthinkable there.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Probably not as lynch law only really came to the fore post-Civil War. But they were both from Virginia and in those days the idea of white women coupling with black men was unthinkable there.
Did they or did they not write about it ? If not .. don't assume anything. Facts.

jerney
02-23-2012, 04:16 PM
Yap. And my agenda is to preserve my country for the Dutch and not capitulate to American hypocrites OR IMMIGRANT INVADERS.

This country is independent and will remain so. Whether you lot likes it or not.

Was your American girlfriend going to move to the Netherlands with you or were you going to move to the US?

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:16 PM

Really, I hadn't noticed.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:17 PM
tl;dr, but the American space program has done more for technology than anything n the private sector or any other government branch. Things like super computers and satellite radio directly come from NASA technology.

No, no, no, we're just stupid Americans wasting our time piddling around doing things the Dutch could never hope to do, not because the Dutch aren't capable but because they're morally superior and stick their noses up to things such as technological innovation...

:coffee:

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 04:19 PM

Nope, your agenda is jus soli,

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Really, I hadn't noticed.
Why you have one too: being completely ignorant.

I will explain one last time you to the trailer trash that is gathered here:

I don't see why we Dutch should change our laws in respect to an immigrant invader while, if we would have simply maintained the laws we would haven't had the problem we have now.

So: instead of changing the law. ACT IN ACCORDANCE TO IT. No law is worth the paper it has been written on if he can't be maintained. It would be a complete and utter waste of ink.

Besides: why should we make laws to accommodate to a situation which shouldn't have existed in the first place if we would have stuck to the original law (which is JUS SANGUINIS) ? WHAT YOU PEOPLE WANT IS NOT REPATRIATION BUT THE DISSOLUTION OF MY COUNTRY BY MEANS OF APARTHEID. We can't afford to sell off our country to accommodate to unwanted invaders that shouldn't have been here in the first. If so: why don't you fuckers SELL OFF CALIFORNIA TO MEXICO. It's not like it isn't bankrupt anyway ? You have plenty of land.. we don't.

So if you want Apartheid: institute it yourselves.. while we should focus on forceful repatriation.

And anyway: why should I take any advise from hillbillies coming from a country which itself has the disgusting system of jus soli. A system that is, thankfully, alien to us.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Why you have one too: being completely ignorant.

I will explain one last time you to the trailer trash that is gathered here:

I don't see why we Dutch should change our laws in respect to an immigrant invader while, if we would have simply maintained the laws we would haven't had the problem we have now.

So: instead of changing the law. ACT IN ACCORDANCE TO IT. No law is worth the paper it has been written on if he can't be maintained. It would be a complete and utter waste of ink.

Besides: why should we make laws to accommodate to a situation which shouldn't have existed in the first if we would have stuck to the law ? WHAT YOU PEOPLE WANT IS NOT REPATRIATION BUT THE DISSOLUTION OF MY COUNTRY BY MEANS OF APARTHEID. We can't afford to sell off our country to accommodate to unwanted invaders that shouldn't have been here in the first. If so: why don't you fuckers SELL OFF CALIFORNIA TO MEXICO. It's not like it isn't bankrupt anyway ? You have plenty of land.. we don't.

So if you want Apartheid: institute it yourselves.. while we should focus on forceful repatriation.

Very on-topic.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:25 PM

Unless you want to date them? You've never said your dating non-whites was wrong - or that you would never marry one, so... There seems to be an ideological disconnect here.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Very on-topic.
Who cares about what you think ? Thus no race laws are needed as there are no immigrants if the law would quite simply be MAINTAINED.

Here we go, problem solved, on to the next case.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:26 PM
Unless you want to date them? You've never said your dating non-whites was wrong - or that you would never marry one, so... There seems to be an ideological disconnect here.
Because the two are not even connected. That's what you say. The TWO ARE NOT CONNECTED. Do you understand it ? Yes or no ?

NO PEOPLE WOULD DATE THEM IF THEY WOULD BE RETURNED BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T BE PRESENT.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:27 PM
Who cares about what you think ? Thus no race laws are needed as there are no immigrants if the law would quite simply be MAINTAINED.

Here we go, problem solved, on to the next case.

Yes I think we all agree we don't want racial aliens migrating to our shoes... Or at least most of us do?

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Because the two are not even connected. That's what you say. The TWO ARE NOT CONNECTED. Do you understand it ? Yes or no ?

NO PEOPLE WOULD DATE THEM IF THEY WOULD BE RETURNED BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T BE PRESENT.

So if they're present, you're saying you can't help yourself to such a degree you cannot guarantee that you would never marry one.

That's very preservationist of you. Kudos, etc.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Yes I think we all agree we don't want racial aliens migrating to our shoes... Or at least most of us do?
Did you actually to read what I said, hick ?

ENGLISH, YOU HILLBILLY, DO YOU SPEAK IT ? :coffee:

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:30 PM
So if they're present, you're saying you can't help yourself to such a degree you cannot guarantee that you would never marry one.

That's very preservationist of you. Kudos, etc.
We wouldn't be able to stop it, no. Legally we can't. Societally speaking things it's thankfully a different story. Social stigma can do a lot of good.

But legally speaking. WE CAN'T. So how do you solve it ? One last time.

REMOVE THE IMMIGRANTS

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Did you actually to read what I said, hick ?

ENGLISH, YOU HILLBILLY, DO YOU SPEAK IT ? :coffee:

If it's worth reading, I do. Since it was off-topic and not related to anything I was saying here...

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:32 PM
We wouldn't be able to stop it, no. Legally we can't. Societally speaking things is a different story. Social stigma can do a lot of good.

But legally speaking. WE CAN'T. So how do you solve it ? One last time.

REMOVE THE IMMIGRANTS

Yes, we should, including ones that are "assimilated" and do well pretending to be proper Dutch.

Just so we have that much clear, at least.

You can stop yelling now.

Though speaking of social stigma, I find it kind of amusing the level of hostility you react to me and others who condemn your dating habits, while here you are talking about stemming race mixing by stigmatizing those who do it... That's just amazing to behold.

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Civis, aren't you just a troll?

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Yes, we should, including ones that are "assimilated" and do well pretending to be proper Dutch.
Exactly but thankfull you can leave such issues to us. :coffee:

Though speaking of social stigma, I find it kind of amusing the level of hostility you react to me and others who condemn your dating habits, while here you are talking about stemming race mixing by stigmatizing those who do it... That's just amazing to behold.
Compared to America we are dealing with a non-issue here. In my country it isn't that much of an issue because guess what: no self-respecting parent allows her daughter to have an immigrant boyfriend. No self-respecting girl that I know dates an immigrant. It's a kind of social suicide because suppose she would get pregnant and the guy fucks off: no Dutchman would ever date her. Ever.

Not even today. Well .. maybe especially not today after all the rape cases.. :coffee:

jerney
02-23-2012, 04:38 PM
And I'm really sure Dutch girls are clamoring to nab the guys who are into HIV infected, gold digging Thai women.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Exactly but thankfull you can leave such issues to us. :coffee:

I think its clear-cut what is or is not a racial alien, and if you say they should be expelled and not mated with, and that those who mate with them should be condemned, I would expect a reasonable person to personally behave in accordance with how he speaks on the matter.

Since you really aren't against race mixing, since you really aren't against the idea of marrying a panface or another inferior race and have admitted to having such relationships before without regret, just say so, and stop putting on these false airs and borderline troll rants about how these "racial aliens must be expelled."

This crap is wearing thin, and it's crapping up the threads.

Compared to America we are dealing with a non-issue here. In my country it isn't that much of an issue because guess what: no self-respecting parent allows her daughter to have an immigrant boyfriend. No self-respecting girl that I know dates an immigrant. It's a kind of social suicide because suppose she would get pregnant and the guy fucks off: no Dutchman would ever date her. Ever.

And since you DO date immigrants and have not said you will never do so again, and have in fact said only that you would "probably" marry a Dutch girl...

What does that say about you? You are condemning yourself with every word you utter on this subject.

I think more than enough has been said here on this issue.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:44 PM
And I'm really sure Dutch girls are clamoring to nab the guys who are into HIV infected, gold digging Thai women.

Who wouldn't be? Men of such taste are clearly of high intellect, high morality, and obviously have a track record of being able to snag the best females in the planetary dating pool.

:coffee:

Everyone knows what intellectually progressive geniuses SE Asia produces, after all. That we, too, don't run about in jungles with slingshots chasing field rats for dinner just shows how backward we are.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Since you really aren't against race mixing, since you really aren't against the idea of marrying a panface or another inferior race and have admitted to having such relationships before without regret, just say so, and stop putting on these false airs and borderline troll rants about how these "racial aliens must be expelled."
Let me be quite honest with you: I think you're an inferior class to any Asian or to anyone for that matter . Hell a subhuman. 'White" trash. Trailer thrash.

Second: it is not just racial aliens (because we don't think racially here) but if you would be here you too would be KICKED out of the country back to America because you're a fucking foreigner and a useless one to boot so you can't infect a dimwitted Dutchman with god knows what STD (compared to the United States are not nearly as bad here) let alone your pathetic dumbfuckistanian ideas.

And since you DO date immigrants and have not said you will never do so again, and have in fact said only that you would "probably" marry a Dutch girl...

Wrong. Only one (my first girlfriend) was ever an immigrant. So get your figures right.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 04:47 PM
All I have done with you is express my beliefs. The anger in our interactions is all on your end.

No anger, Lagergeld. Irony.
You have picked on me mercilessly because I am deemed less of a preservationist in your eyes, for I don't hold any particular race in contempt...

but, you are a 40-something year old childless woman, talking to another 40-something year old mother of two white children about preservation?!?

It makes no sense.

I mean, you are claiming that my parents raised us wrong because my brothers are married to women of other ethnicities? Have you seen me pick on your family this way? Christ, at least my brothers have all had children....(well, one has a child on the way). The kids do have half our bloodline....it's better than NO bloodline!

What I have done with you is point out the irony present in your views. You are entitled to your views, and sometimes, I find myself kinda liking you, for you can be damned funny at times...

But, please stop badgering me about MY views on race....and don't insult MY family's values. I think my parents, especially my late father, taught us well, and I am a good and decent person in part, because of them.

Thanks. If you can do that, we will be fine:)

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:49 PM
You have picked on me mercilessly because I am deemed less of a preservationist in your eyes, for I don't hold any particular race in contempt...

but, you are a 40-something year old childless woman, talking to another 40-something year old mother of two white children about preservation?!?

She has no children and probably with her lack of class could only find a homeboy so she shouldn''t be the one to lecture you or me. :coffee:

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 04:49 PM
http://www.buysellswap.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/2467767.jpg

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:50 PM
http://www.buysellswap.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/2467767.jpg
Exactly my advise when it comes to you, cowboy coolie". Shut the fuck up.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:52 PM
Lagergeld, vuile kamper, je hebt het gehoord: geef het vaderland vijf blanke kinderen van dezelfde blanke vader en doe dan je bek maar weer eens opnieuw open. Verstaan ?

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 04:53 PM
Exactly my advise when it comes to you, cowboy coolie". Shut the fuck up.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw7293R6841r3ixk7.jpg

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:54 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw7293R6841r3ixk7.jpg
En jij moet al helemaal je smoel houden.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 04:57 PM
Let me be quite honest with you: I think you're an inferior class to any Asian or to anyone for that matter . Hell a subhuman. 'White" trash. Trailer thrash.

You can deflect criticism from your own behavior here until you turn purple, but everything I said is true and you know it. Why do you hate on women who do what you do? Insulting Americans does not cover YOUR behavior.

There's no such thing as a white person inferior to a panface. Ever. And you know it.

Second: it is not just racial aliens (because we don't think racially here) but if you would be here you too would be KICKED out of the country back to America because you're a fucking foreigner and a useless one to boot so you can't infect a dimwitted Dutchman with god knows what STD let alone your pathetic dumbfuckistanian ideas.

Yes, it's true, Americans are tripping over each other to get to the Netherlands, so you'd better get those border guns warmed up.

And if you hate Americans and American ideas so much, kindly disassociate yourself from everything we have invented. Otherwise, you just come off like an angry mouth-frothing Mestizo or militant nigger.

Wrong. Only one (my first girlfriend) was ever an immigrant. So get your figures right.

I don't care who it was. You do not regret the relationship and you have stated you may do it again. That's all need be said with regard to the continuity and legitimacy of what you say here.

Dutch women dating out makes them unwanted filthy whores. You doing it is okay and btw you may do it again. Enough said.

:rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
Om het even heel cru te maken, Lagergeld: kies een blanke vent uit en sleur hem voor het altaar en doe dan dezelfde avond je benen nog open en neuk 'm voor God en Vaderland.

Tot je die 5 koters hebt geproduceerd moet je gewoon je bek houden en oplazeren.

Supreme American
Lagergeld, vuile kamper, je hebt het gehoord: geef het vaderland vijf blanke kinderen van dezelfde blanke vader en doe dan je bek maar weer eens opnieuw open. Verstaan ?

I'm American. I don't have to speak your irrelevant language. You have learned mine, as is appropriate. Good day, sir.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 04:59 PM
She has no children and probably with her lack of class could only find a homeboy so she shouldn''t be the one to lecture you or me. :coffee:

Yes, the irony behind it has bothered me.

As for this whole ethnicity argument, which has clearly blown up this thread....I dunno why people are so upset by it.

I kinda look at things this way: I am not a European citizen....and I can recognize that the Europeans and Americans will differ on many fundamental things. It's okay for me. I fully understand the concept behind jus sanguinis, even if my own particular bias is more in favor of jus solis, which frankly, it should be, given that I was born and raised here in the US.

People ought just respect each others opinions, and leave it at that. There will be no agreement on anything because to so is asking a person to UNlearn something that is essential to their own identity as a European (jus sanguinis), or American (jus solis).

It seems pretty basic to me. I dunno..

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 04:59 PM
I'm American. I don't have to speak your irrelevant language. You have learned mine, as is appropriate. Good day, sir.
Waarom zou ik jouw taal spreken ? Je luistert maar gewoon lekker naar de mijne, stuk trailer trash. Maak maar gewoon vijf blanke kinderen voor het vaderland en verder moet je maar gewoon je bek houden.

Keuken, kinderen en kerk. Verder reikt de ketting niet.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 05:05 PM

I haven't picked on you. I've disagreed with you. I haven't even said that much, actually. I think perhaps you are overly sensitive.

When and where I procreate is my business, suffice it to say I do not open my legs for racial aliens. That your brothers drop their pants for the same and that I have said criticial things about it obviously has you angry. That's not my problem. Saying such things on a preservationist forum is going to encourage people to condemn that behavior.

I mean, you are claiming that my parents raised us wrong because my brothers are married to women of other ethnicities? Have you seen me pick on your family this way? Christ, at least my brothers have all had children....(well, one has a child on the way). The kids do have half our bloodline....it's better than NO bloodline!

Those women are not "other ethnicities," they're other races. Other races do not produce white children, thus your ancient family line stops with your brothers. For good. YES, disrespecting your people by behaving this way is poor behavior and a clear result of deficient parenting. Not caring about whether your people exist or not is repulsive.

You know better than to claim such offspring is a "preservation" of your bloodline. It's very simple math.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/lagergeld/shit.jpg

"Halfsies" children are not white. They're actually going to have identity issues as they get older, and mixed-race children have higher rates of drug and alcohol abuse because of it.

Defending poor behavior is only going to garner criticism which you have shown zero capacity to handle.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Weet je wat het probleem hier is: Lagergeld's ketting (keten) is te lang.

En waar een blanke vrouw mee naar bed gaat is niet alleen haar zaak... maar die van het hele blanke ras. Dus: Lagergeld, het gaat ons wel degelijk aan omdat jij misschien dadelijk nog een stel mischlinge op de wereld kan zetten.

Als je met stenen wilt gaan gooien kun je beter niet in een glazen huis wonen.

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 05:07 PM
waarom zou ik jouw taal spreken ? Je luistert maar gewoon lekker naar de mijne, stuk trailer trash. Maak maar gewoon vijf blanke kinderen voor het vaderland en verder moet je maar gewoon je bek houden.

Keuken, kinderen en kerk. Verder reikt de ketting niet.

तुम बस अपने समर्थक आप्रवासी के साथ बकवास नहीं क्यों बंद हो जाएगा?
गंभीरता से, यह डीएनए कि मायने रखती है, नहीं प्रत्यक्ष प्रजातियों.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:10 PM
तुम बस अपने समर्थक आप्रवासी के साथ बकवास नहीं क्यों बंद हो जाएगा?
गंभीरता से, यह डीएनए कि मायने रखती है, नहीं प्रत्यक्ष प्रजातियों.
Je moet je smoel houden, koelie. Als je een blanke jouw mening nodig heeft vraagt hij er wel om. En haal die koeiestront van je smoel af als je een blanke sahib te woord staat.

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Je moet je smoel houden, koelie. Als je een blanke jouw mening nodig heeft vraagt hij er wel om.

QS7CcTLdzLo

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 05:12 PM
If people are going to keep playing childish games on this thread, perhaps it should be closed.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:13 PM
QS7CcTLdzLo

Had ik jou om jouw mening gevraagd ? Nee.

Mordid
02-23-2012, 05:13 PM
draad gesloten

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:14 PM
draad gesloten
En dan hebben we hier nog een Polak ook. Echt.. de hele verzameling minderwaardige rassen is weer compleet. :coffee:

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Had ik jou om jouw mening gevraagd ? Nee.

HUztQNIbEaE

Mordid
02-23-2012, 05:16 PM
En dan hebben we hier nog een Polak ook. Echt.. de hele verzameling minderwaardige rassen is weer compleet. :coffee:
waarom zeg je dat?

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:17 PM
[YOUTUBE]HUztQNIbEaE/YOUTUBE]

K8gwgZPIi8E

Waar is generaal Dyer als je hem nodig hebt ? Hij wist tenminste wel hoe die met opstandige koelies om moest gaan.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 05:18 PM
When and where I procreate is my business, suffice it to say I do not open my legs for racial aliens. That your brothers drop their pants for the same and that I have said criticial things about it obviously has you angry. That's not my problem. Saying such things on a preservationist forum is going to encourage people to condemn that behavior.

You know better. It's very simple math.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/lagergeld/shit.jpg

Defending poor behavior is only going to garner criticism which you have shown zero capacity to handle.

To be honest, you have shown zero capacity to have a cogent argument with me on the issue of preservation:wink You have no leg to stand upon.

I am sorry. My nephews are not shit:mad: You have seen one of them, and he is a wonderful little boy who is the light of his father's (my brother) life! Do not insult a member of MY family, dammit.

You are the angry one here. You are the one raging on and on about asian this and black that....and by doing so, you are giving them power over YOU.

I ask you now, why, at your age, have you not had any successful attempts at creating that white family of which all hard-core preservationists dream of? I've seen a few of the dudes on here say nice things about you....seems you ought have no trouble finding the right guy and settling down?

I honestly wish you well in that endeavor:)....because if it's gonna happen for you....it better happen damned fast. It's much harder to have a successful pregnancy in your 40s. My son was born when I was 40....he was nearly 11lbs and HELL for me to carry in the last four weeks, lol

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 05:19 PM
Did they or did they not write about it ? If not .. don't assume anything. Facts.

I never said anything about Jefferson and Washington writing about lynching. You did. :rolleyes:

My point is that Jefferson and Washington were white supremacists, as in they believed society should be organized in such a way to where white men ruled. They did not believe in racial equality, so they have more in common with me than they do Phil, their 'liberalism' notwithstanding.

As for lynching the definitive statement was made here:

The ideology behind lynching, directly connected with denial of political and social equality, was stated forthrightly by Benjamin Tillman, governor of South Carolina and later a United States Senator:

We of the South have never recognized the right of the negro to govern white men, and we never will. We have never believed him to be the equal of the white man, and we will not submit to his gratifying his lust on our wives and daughters without lynching him

Mordid
02-23-2012, 05:20 PM
Say hi to Civis:
http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2008/01/wow.jpg

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Say hi to Civis:
http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2008/01/wow.jpg
Ga lekker naar terug naar Polen, jongen. Slavisch ondermens.

Mordid
02-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Ga lekker naar terug naar Polen, jongen. Slavisch ondermens.
Sorry, I don't speak gayish.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:23 PM
Sorry, I don't speak gayish.
Dan leer je maar de taal van diegenen die nu jouw land overeind houden. Als wij hier niet zo godvergeten aardig voor jullie waren hadden jullie nu nog jullie dochters geprostitueerd en ratten gegeten.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 05:25 PM
Those women are not "other ethnicities," they're other races. Other races do not produce white children, thus your ancient family line stops with your brothers. For good. YES, disrespecting your people by behaving this way is poor behavior and a clear result of deficient parenting. Not caring about whether your people exist or not is repulsive.

You know better than to claim such offspring is a "preservation" of your bloodline. It's very simple math.

They are half my bloodline. DNA is DNA...and they actually do resemble my brothers in facial features....just not in coloring.

Obviously, if you are gonna get this venomous, I will submit that you must have had FUCKING PISS POOR PARENTING TO BE SUCH A ANGRY HUMAN BEING AND FAIL YOUR FAMILY ALTOGETHER BY NOT PRODUCING ANY CHILD WHATSOEVER TO *PRESERVE YOUR BLOODLINE*

Sometimes, you can be a real fucking bitch.

Don't you FUCKING DARE say mean things about my family. That shit is UNFUCKING CALLED FOR.

Mordid
02-23-2012, 05:28 PM
Dan leer je maar de taal van diegenen die nu jouw land overeind houden. Als wij hier niet zo godvergeten aardig voor jullie waren hadden jullie nu nog jullie dochters geprostitueerd en ratten gegeten.
Yet again, I don't speak gayish. Waarom ben je beledigen mij? Je kunt maar beter me een antwoord geven voordat ik zal je kont trol.

poiuytrewq0987
02-23-2012, 05:30 PM
Yet again, I don't speak gayish. Waarom ben je beledigen mij? Je kunt maar beter me een antwoord geven voordat ik zal je kont trol.

Holenderski jest smutny przegrany dziewicą, która nigdy nie miała seksu z wyjątkiem dłoni i prostytutek tajlandzkich.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:30 PM
Leer Nederlands.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 05:31 PM
To be honest, you have shown zero capacity to have a cogent argument with me on the issue of preservation:wink You have no leg to stand upon.

That must be why you've yet to debunk anything I've ever said, but rather hand-wring about how I am allegedly "picking" on you. Here, have a hankie. Screaming about how someone's picking on you is not an argument.

You are emotionally invested against the idea of preservationism due to your unfortunate extended family situation. The only reason you dislike me, in fact, is that I have condemned the genetically destructive behavior of your siblings. I imagine you struggle internally with the idea of preserving your ancestral race and culture but see it destroyed, disrespected, spat on, and trampled daily by your siblings. I'm glad I don't face that within my own family.

I find it rather amusing that you claim I have no cogent argument when you can't decide whether or not your brothers' behavior has preserved their bloodline. First you said only you did by having white children, then you said your brothers did too but in a "halfsies" way.

I am sorry. My nephews are not shit:mad: You have seen one of them, and he is a wonderful little boy who is the light of his father's (my brother) life! Do not insult a member of MY family, dammit.

Too bad. The image was an illustration of how the white racial bloodline is ruined by racemixing. When you talk about it openly on a forum with a strong racialist presence, things will happen. I am not going to respect those who disrespect our race and produce mongrels. Never will, either. If you cannot handle criticism of the sort, don't set yourself up for it.

I am not affected by white guilt, thus I feel no compulsion to talk about how "cute" mongrels are or celebrate how white morons who create them with low IQ 3rd world females are really cool chaps with a healthy state of mind. Not going to happen, so sorry.

You are the angry one here. You are the one raging on and on about asian this and black that....and by doing so, you are giving them power over YOU.

Condemning grotesque behavior isn't "raging." You've yet again accused me of raging, even after ranting yet again with your little angry emote. I think that's kind of funny.

What you do here is akin to a fan of abortion going to a Christian forum and talking about their great experiences at the abortion clinic and then recoiling in tearful pain when you get criticized for it. Perhaps you would find a more welcome home at the Obama Forums?

I'm not going to bother with the rest of your post as it's typical deflective ad hominem to which you and select others here resort to when you've painted yourselves into an ideological corner and have no other way to get out of it.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:31 PM
Holenderski jest smutny przegrany dziewicą, która nigdy nie miała seksu z wyjątkiem dłoni i prostytutek tajlandzkich.
En daar hebben we Jan zonder Land. Macedonië. Amerika. Allebei niet bestaande landen van minderwaardige rassen waarvan de eerste ook zo'n armoede- en geweldshotspot is. Ach.. wat zegt ik ? De tweede trouwens ook.

Jij moet dus al helemaal je bek dicht houden.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 05:32 PM
To whoever the hell wants to read this:
It's one thing to have arguments and even vehement disagreements.

Don't insult each other's family members...especially when they're little children:mad:

That shit is NOT cool at all!

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 05:34 PM
They are half my bloodline. DNA is DNA...and they actually do resemble my brothers in facial features....just not in coloring.

Yes, that is not uncommon. And? Are they white? No? Guess they aren't our people or bloodline then, are they? Yes, DNA is DNA, which is why they aren't white and are not genetically capable of producing white children.

Obviously, if you are gonna get this venomous, I will submit that you must have had FUCKING PISS POOR PARENTING TO BE SUCH A ANGRY HUMAN BEING AND FAIL YOUR FAMILY ALTOGETHER BY NOT PRODUCING ANY CHILD WHATSOEVER TO *PRESERVE YOUR BLOODLINE*

Frankly, at this point, that I am enraging you so is a badge of honor. I certainly don't want to make defenders of white racial destruction happy! :thumb001:

Sometimes, you can be a real fucking bitch.

Don't you FUCKING DARE say mean things about my family. That shit is UNFUCKING CALLED FOR.

See above.

If you don't like criticism, don't open yourself to it and then cry like a baby. So sorry. This is just dumb.

Supreme American
To whoever the hell wants to read this:
It's one thing to have arguments and even vehement disagreements.

Don't insult each other's family members...especially when they're little children:mad:

That shit is NOT cool at all!

I am condemning poor behavior and nothing more. I will not embrace the product of inappropriate relations. To embrace it encourages it and means we as a people are in danger. Sorry, not going to happen. If that means hurting your feelings, I have no qualms about it.

rhiannon
Tyada freaking yada

Show some class and leave people's family out of your arguments.

Moreover, don't preach about preserving when you have so utterly failed in that regard.

HYPOCRITE....look it up.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Frankly, at this point, that I am enraging you so is a badge of honor. I certainly don't want to make defenders of white racial destruction happy! :thumb001:

Says the woman that never produced a white child and that is too old do that now. You yourself are a defender of "white racial destruction." Not by word.. but worse: by deed. Or should say: by (probably purposely) neglecting your duty.

So look who shouldn't be talking. I could have Dutch children in just a couple of years from now while you, by then, would be, plagued by menopause, too old to get any children of your own. White or mischlinge.

The only white child that you will have is an albino cat.

Mordid
02-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Kои звучат како навистина тажна приказна за мене. Гледам тој беа толку импресионирани од неговиот прв брадата дека тој додаде уште две. :laugh:

Leer Nederlands.
I would rather learning German than learning arseholeish.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 05:37 PM
yada yada yada
Why haven't you had yourself a pure white child at the ripe old age of 41? Pray tell?

What gives you the right to judge me or my brothers? Nothing.

People in glass houses ought not throw stones. Cliche...but it fits.

I have done more for the preservation of my ancestors than you ever will.....so you better get damned busy.

RitinNair
02-23-2012, 05:38 PM
To Civis:

ETO3-MxMe2Q

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:39 PM
I would rather learning German than learning arseholeish.
Ook goed. Het is in elk geval beter dan Polakisch. Maar ja.. je wordt toch nooit een beschaafde blanke Edelgermaan dus het heeft niet veel zin.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 05:39 PM

Moreover, don't preach about preserving when you have so utterly failed in that regard.

HYPOCRITE....look it up.

Hypocrisy is joining a preservationist forum, giving lip service to the idea of it and then backing off on all of it in the face of having siblings that spit on your race.

You bring your family in voluntarily, thus opening the topic up to criticism. You're the one yelling in all caps while telling me I am the one raging. That's funny.

It would be much healthier for you to get over the idea that you and yours have the right to respect, especially in terms of voluntary lifestyle choices.

Frankly, that shit is just gross. Keep it to yourself.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:40 PM
To Civis:

ETO3-MxMe2Q
Bek houwe, koelie. Ga katoen plukken.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Hypocrisy is joining a preservationist forum, giving lip service to the idea of it and then backing off on all of it in the face of having siblings that spit on your race.

You bring your family in voluntarily, thus opening the topic up to criticism. You're the one yelling in all caps while telling me I am the one raging. That's funny.

It would be much healthier for you to get over the idea that you and yours have the right to respect, especially in terms of voluntary lifestyle choices.

Your neglected your duty purposely while rhiannon did do her bit to " save the white race". Which is more then you have done or will ever do.

No motherhood cross for you.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 05:41 PM
Says the woman that never produced a white child and that is too old do that now. You yourself are a defender of "white racial destruction." Not by word.. but worse: by deed. Or should say: by (probably purposely) neglecting your duty.

So look who shouldn't be talking. I could have Dutch children in just a couple of years from now while your own, by then, would be, plagued by menopause, too old to get any children of you. White or mischlinge.

The only white child that you will have is an albino cat.

This from a guy who keeps giving thumbs up to a woman who celebrates racemixing with racial aliens while he - on the same thread - howls about white women mixing with racial aliens, going so far as to declare them unworthy throwaway female trash that no self-respecting white man would lay hands on.

You two are made for each other. Consider a wedding?

This is seriously getting comical. Just stop while you're ahead.

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 05:42 PM

You are the biggest JOKE for a preservationist on this entire forum. You have NOTHING to preserve....at least men who are your age and childless have lots of time left to have kids....you are done for.

What a shocking hypocrite you have turned out to be.

You owe me respect because I have done my preservationist duty as a woman.....sadly something of which you cannot lay claim to.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:43 PM
This from a guy who keeps giving thumbs up to a woman who celebrates racemixing with racial aliens while he - on the same thread - howls about white women mixing with racial aliens, going so far as to declare them unworthy throwaway female trash that no self-respecting white man would lay hands on.

You two are made for each other. Consider a wedding?

This is seriously getting comical. Just stop while you're ahead.
Make white children, woman. And shut the hell up. Rhiannon did her duty. What did you do ?

Rhiannon.. how many children did you give the race ?

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 05:46 PM
Make white children, woman. And shut the hell up. Rhiannon did her duty. What did you do ?

Rhiannon.. how many children did you give the race ?

Two. Both are 100% Europids:) One girl and one boy.

Mordid
Ook goed. Het is in elk geval beter dan Polakisch. Maar ja.. je wordt toch nooit een beschaafde blanke Edelgermaan dus het heeft niet veel zin.
ฉันพยายามที่จะเข้าใจสิ่งที่คุณพูดในภาษาดัตช์ แต่ฉันก็เพียงแค่ gnore มันเหมือนเตือนภัยรถ.
คุณกำลังสวยดีที่นี้สำหรับคนที่ไม่ทราบว่าพวกเขากำลั งพูดถึง

Joe McCarthy
http://www.fybertech.com/4thread/v_76243116/1287550146285.jpg

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Under Nazi law not good enough for a motherhood cross but today it would be good enough.

http://www.rmmilitaria.com/WebRoot/Eclipse/Shops/922400/4E5A/176E/D9A4/91BB/959F/0A33/6589/5549/Bronze_mothers_cross.JPG

Wear it with pride. :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:48 PM
ฉันพยายามที่จะเข้าใจสิ่งที่คุณพูดในภาษาดัตช์ แต่ฉันก็เพียงแค่ gnore มันเหมือนเตือนภัยรถ.
คุณกำลังสวยดีที่นี้สำหรับคนที่ไม่ทราบว่าพวกเขากำลั งพูดถึง
Kop houwe, Slaaf.

Dalton Fury
02-23-2012, 05:48 PM

:thumb001:

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 05:49 PM
I am sorry for the blowup. Once a person insults my family...it's all over for me. People discuss personal issues on here all the time...but those who have class aren't going to drag a person's family into an ideological argument. It is something I would never do.

Mordid
02-23-2012, 05:51 PM
Kop houwe, Slaaf.
HURR DURRRRRR!

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:52 PM
http://www.fybertech.com/4thread/v_76243116/1287550146285.jpg

What's wrong with a mild breeze after a hot day out on the ocean with no wind ? :cool:

Hevneren
02-23-2012, 05:53 PM
There's no such thing as a white person inferior to a panface. Ever. And you know it.

http://www.moonbattery.com/charles-manson.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AOcfoNFW9Qg/TaCtmtUsE6I/AAAAAAAAADw/aTMIXSohYkE/s1600/john-wayne-gacy-clown-pic.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-K7gqyxb8oPg/To6vA2rpMOI/AAAAAAAAADQ/a4jZSkkeEW8/s1600/Ted_Bundy_3.jpg

http://www.nndb.com/people/936/000031843/timothy-mcveigh-1-sized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/lilika/things%20that%20haunt%20my%20mind/columbine.jpg

http://thelistcafe.com/images/stories/Lists/078_top_10_psycho_female_killers/psycho-females-aileen-wuornos.jpg

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/7/25/1311606806165/Anders-Behring-Breivik-se-007.jpg

http://img1-cdn.newser.com/square-image/81556-20110331203619/pediatrician-indicted-on-471-counts-of-sex-abuse.jpeg

http://cdn-premiere.ladmedia.fr/var/premiere/storage/images/tele/news-videos/video-un-jour-une-histoire-il-y-a-presque-30-ans-klaus-barbie-donnait-sa-premiere-interview-3074142/53888212-1-fre-FR/VIDEO-Un-jour-une-histoire-il-y-a-presque-30-ans-Klaus-Barbie-donnait-sa-premiere-interview_image_article_paysage_new.jpg

http://www.thebushconnection.com/photos/mengwanted.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8-yZsBYBGV8/TY_TnEB6yEI/AAAAAAAABAs/C5ijBWwuU-g/s1600/Adolf+Hitler.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wxdgAiRcjHg/TmGF3cAnttI/AAAAAAAAGEM/fYvHGh8e2b8/s1600/stalinDM2109_468x551.jpg

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 05:56 PM
Call Mr. Pierrepoint (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pierrepoint) for every single last one of them.

Hevneren
02-23-2012, 05:56 PM

English comes from England. You and I have learned their language. ;)

Mordid
02-23-2012, 06:04 PM
I don't argue with idiots like Civis, he will just lower me to his level then beat me with experience.

Watching this thread is like watching children on playground. I'm not interested to join with them, so I gotta get out of this shitty thread.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 06:05 PM
I don't argue with idiots like Civis, he will just lower me to his level then beat me with experience.

Watching this thread is like watching children on playground. I'm not interested to join with them, so I gotta get out of this shitty thread.
Ga dan toch lekker, blanke neger. De mazzel. :thumb001: En geef ons die euro's nog even terug voordat je weer Rusland's reet gaat likken.

Fok jou... en fok jouw apenland.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 06:11 PM
Thomas Jefferson: Radical and Racist

http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/96oct/obrien/obrien.htm

Extract regarding some legislative proposals revising the Virginia criminal code in 1776:

In November 1776, Jefferson was chosen as a member of a committee whose task was to revise, modernize, and codify the statutes of Virginia. Among his assignments was the job of drawing up the legislation dealing with slaves. He later described this bill, which he completed in 1778, as a "mere digest" of the existing legislation on the subject, and to a certain extent this was true. . . .
Nevertheless, the bill was more than a digest of earlier codes and it contained some significant additions which were designed to prevent the increase of the state's free Negro population. It was to be illegal for free Negroes to come into Virginia of their own accord or to remain there for more than one year after they were emancipated. A white woman having a child by a Negro would be required to leave the state within a year. The individual who violated these regulations would be placed "out of the protection of the laws." This would have left them subject to re-enslavement or even to murder at the whim of their neighbors and was, therefore, a most severe punishment.

More revealing comments from Jefferson himself here:

http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/96oct/obrien/query.htm

StonyArabia
02-23-2012, 06:19 PM
My honest answer would be, it happens it always happens. At the end it's that person's choice. If the girl or boy is not your relative or family in reality no one cares who they bed with, being disappointed or wanting it will not change it. For me it's true connection and love between the different parties who are we tell them not to do. Funny how people are justifying one and I posted pic nobody even commented on. At the end it's choice you have the path to choose, so choose.

Hevneren
02-23-2012, 06:22 PM

HYPOCRITE....look it up.

When you're bitter and alone, it's easy to fall for the temptation to insult those who have a family, a home and children to call their own. Lagergeld reeks of bitterness, and I find her curious obsession with Asian women to reveal something about her. Perhaps her man left her for a dainty little lotus blossom? It would explain a lot. :shrug:

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 06:25 PM
When you're bitter and alone, it's easy to fall for the temptation to insult those who have a family, a home and children to call their own. Lagergeld reeks of bitterness, and I find her curious obsession with Asian women to reveal something about her. Perhaps her man left her for a dainty little lotus blossom? It would explain a lot. :shrug:
The man would have made a fateful decision. Not one that I can particularly blame him for but from an ethnic preservationist point of view it is perhaps not the wisest step. When it comes to his personal happiness I would hope that his step has been a wise one. I just hope that he and the "dainty little lotus blossom" have abstained from having any children.

Hevneren
02-23-2012, 06:30 PM

I think you've gotten your "point" across now. We get it. You're lonely and bitter with no man and no children. That's not Rhiannon's fault though, is it?

By the way, apart from the fact that Rhiannon has two beautiful white children, she's been more of a constructive poster on this forum than you have. I don't think you ranting about niggers and panfaces for several pages is somehow going to help preservation. :shrug:

Pick it up a notch. Try discussing a thread without a) filling your posts up with racial slurs and b) attacking and judging other members and their families. Mmkay?

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 06:31 PM

Ouch. you have a sharp wit...and tongue to go with it, Hev. LOL.

She has been on my shit and a lot of people's shit about racemixing with Asians, especially. But, the thing is....children are children. Regardless of how anyone of this forum feels about racemixing, the fact is, a child born to you is still in possession of 50% genetic material that comes from you.....regardless of who the other parent is.

The bloodline lives on as far as your own input goes....but phenotype is more properly preserved when you have children with persons of similar lineage. Really, that is the only difference....because your genetic contribution remains regardless.

It seems there is a confusion here about genotype vs phenotype.

In the end, people are going to love who they choose. As long as they are happy and the resulting children from their union are well-loved and cared for.....who can truly justify saying anything unkind?

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 06:34 PM
In the end, people are going to love who they choose. As long as they are happy and the resulting children from their union are well-loved and cared for.....who can truly justify saying anything unkind?
I agree. Hoever I do think that having children of a mixed union should not be that is taken lightly by both partners and that I legally condone it does not mean that I encourage it.

Before such a couple makes a child they should give it a good thought: how many children do native Dutch couples get ? If the Dutch would get 3 or 2. They should get 2 or stick to 1.

Hevneren
02-23-2012, 06:36 PM
You are the biggest JOKE for a preservationist on this entire forum. You have NOTHING to preserve....at least men who are your age and childless have lots of time left to have kids....you are done for.

What a shocking hypocrite you have turned out to be.

You owe me respect because I have done my preservationist duty as a woman.....sadly something of which you cannot lay claim to.

Something tells me Lagergeld isn't going to win any Miss Congeniality prizes any time soon. Maybe her less than sparkly personality is why she's bitter and childless? ;)

rhiannon
02-23-2012, 06:40 PM
My son....and yes some people have seen him before....but since there is all this talk about preserving your bloodline....this is my little guy:
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/419851_2780218512549_1451181908_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/404372_2780229072813_1470753391_32311089_340640558 _n.jpg

This is my daughter when she was younger:
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/4903_1086654934518_1470753391_30293317_8022184_n.j pg

and when she was a baby:
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/4903_1086654254501_1470753391_30293312_413449_n.jp g

I love my children dearly, and am thankful every day for their existence in my life:)

Defiance
This discussion seems to have brought out the worst in everybody.

You all suck.

The Lawspeaker
My son....and yes some people have seen him before....but since there is all this talk about preserving your bloodline....this is my little guy:
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/419851_2780218512549_1451181908_n.jpg
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/404372_2780229072813_1470753391_32311089_340640558 _n.jpg

This is my daughter when she was younger:
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/4903_1086654934518_1470753391_30293317_8022184_n.j pg

and when she was a baby:
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/4903_1086654254501_1470753391_30293312_413449_n.jp g

I love my children dearly, and am thankful every day for their existence in my life:)

:thumbs up

Joe McCarthy
Hate to tell you this, but "American" does not equate with goodness - unless you are prepared to think that Americans have a direct phoneline to God Himself. BTW, about Emmett Till, I grew up only 2 1/2 hours from the murder site, and I can tell you that the local newspaper editors from around the state called the whites "hooligans" (this was the year before Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat BTW, so it's hardly likely they were "liberals").

The local newspapers in Mississippi (and even the South generally) said the justice system had done its job after Till's killers were acquitted. The public reaction to the Till case in Mississippi was rather mixed and more complicated than you're implying.

Of course, as you're probably aware, trying to get a white jury to convict in those days in such a case in a place like Mississippi wasn't a likely happening. :D

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 06:50 PM
The local newspapers in Mississippi (and even the South generally) said the justice system had done its job after Till's killers were acquitted. The public reaction to the Till case in Mississippi was rather mixed and more complicated than you're implying.

Of course, as you're probably aware, trying to get a white jury to convict in those days in such a case in a place like Mississippi wasn't a likely happening. :D
And you say that with a feeling of pride. I am sorry, I think that when confronted with such a miscarriage of justice the appropriate feelings would be plaatsvervangende schaamte and disappointment. Not pride.

Plaatsvervangende schaamte, which literally translated from Dutch to English means "place-exchanging shame." It's that shame and embarrassment we feel on someone else's behalf that causes us to cover our eyes or ears because we can't bear to watch or listen to it further.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 07:04 PM
And you say that with a feeling of pride. I am sorry, I think that when confronted with such a miscarriage of justice the appropriate feelings would be plaatsvervangende schaamte and disappointment. Not pride.

The feeling of pride is borne of the knowledge that it was necessary. The European, Soviet, and socialist press all condemned the US stridently over the Till case, butting into our affairs and lecturing us. They had no real knowledge of the realities on the ground, or that the South acted and organized as it did to prevent miscegenation.

That is assuming they would have even cared even if they did know. In the Soviet Union's case they were aggressively using American 'racism' against us as a weapon in the Cold War, and it did much to help the Civil Rights movement to succeed.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 07:19 PM
The feeling of pride is borne of the knowledge that it was necessary. The European, Soviet, and socialist press all condemned the US stridently over the Till case, butting into our affairs and lecturing us. They had no real knowledge of the realities on the ground, or that the South acted and organized as it did to prevent miscegenation.

That is assuming they would have even cared even if they did know. In the Soviet Union's case they were aggressively using American 'racism' against us as a weapon in the Cold War, and it did much to help the Civil Rights movement to succeed.
And let me assure you.. that they were right then as it was gefundenes Fressen. If a nation claims to be free while oppressing a part of it's population (which are by law citizens) then that nation is not free but a haven for hypocrites.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 07:20 PM
nm

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 07:31 PM
And let me assure you.. that they were right then as it was gefundenes Fressen. If a nation claims to be free while oppressing a part of it's population (which are by law citizens) then that nation is not free but a haven for hypocrites.

The US was what we could call a racial democracy. Blacks didn't have equal rights but they were still treated reasonably well provided they didn't attempt to challenge the ruling order. Indeed, they were probably treated better than whites were in authoritarian European states.

The 'hypocrites' line is of course one the Communists used against us continually during the Cold War, and it ultimately worked to undermine our racial system.

We see the results today. Thanks a lot.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 07:43 PM
The US was what we could call a racial democracy. Blacks didn't have equal rights but they were still treated reasonably well provided they didn't attempt to challenge the ruling order. Indeed, they were probably treated better than whites were in authoritarian European states.
You can't be a democracy if you deny the rights to a large percentage of your population, Joe. That's the thing with democracy, Joe, you can't be a democracy a little bit. You either are.. or you aren't.

The 'hypocrites' line is of course one the Communists used against us continually during the Cold War, and it ultimately worked to undermine our racial system.
Not much more hypocritical then the United States, or the West (including my own country, for that matter) in general, which claimed to uphold representative democracy yet denied basic rights to most of it's citizens for either racial and/or economical reasons or because of someone's gender for most of it's history. At least in the USSR tyranny was pure without the false façade of democracy. At least there was no false pretence.

We see the results today. Thanks a lot.
What you see is the result of 200 years of effing up.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Civis Batavi
You can't be a democracy if you deny the rights to a large percentage of your population, Joe. That's the thing with democracy, Joe, you can't be a democracy a little bit. You either are.. or you aren't.

It's pretty universally understood that democracy originated in Athens, and few question their status as a democracy even as only a minority of their population could vote, and they held slaves. We weren't anywhere near that 'bad'.

Not much more hypocritical then the United States, or the West (including my own country, for that matter) in general, which claimed to uphold representative democracy yet denied basic rights to most of it's citizens for either racial and/or economical reasons or because of someone's gender for most of it's history.

It's no more 'hypocritical' than the US belief in democracy now, which nevertheless backs more authoritarian forms of governance when it is absolutely necessary. We had to keep the niggers down to remain what we were. The alternative is on display now for all to see.

At least in the USSR tyranny was pure without the false façade of democracy. At least there was no false pretence.

You don't know much about Soviet propaganda do you? They claimed to be the only true democracy as the will of the people was represented by the Communist Party devoid of the sham of parliaments run by big money interests. They actually employed the same sort of rhetoric you do in attacking Western democracies, they just added the twist of touting their own 'peoples' democracies' into the bargain.

What you see is the result of 200 years of effing up.

It was reasonably under control until the 50s. Foreign pressure didn't help us one bit. That's for sure.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 08:04 PM
It's pretty universally understood that democracy originated in Athens, and few question their status as a democracy even as only a minority of their population could vote, and they held slaves. We weren't anywhere near that 'bad'.
By today's standards Athens wouldn't be called a democracy.

It's no more 'hypocritical' than the US belief in democracy now, which nevertheless backs more authoritarian forms of governance when it is absolutely necessary. We had to keep the niggers down to remain what we were. The alternative is on display now for all to see.
The problems with the "niggers" is the result of 200 years of abject political and social failure much like Northern Ireland is the result of 700 of the Brits messing up everything that could get messed up. If the U.S would have set them free in 1787 you and I wouldn't had this debate today. If the United States would have send them back to Africa after 1862 we wouldn't have had this debate today. What America did instead was place them in a cultural, social, economical and political limbo and the country is paying the price as we speak.

You don't know much about Soviet propaganda do you? They claimed to be the only true democracy as the will of the people was represented by the Communist Party devoid of the sham of parliaments run by big money interests. They actually employed the same sort of rhetoric if you do in attacking Western democracies, they just added the twist of touting their own 'peoples' democracies' into the bargain.
Being a European and a former Communist I can assure you that I am much more familiar with it then you are and honestly: it isn't too difficult to see right through it unless you're an absolute idiot.

US propaganda however used to be much more subtle and was based on 25 percent truth and 75 percent half-truth or lies with a "healthy" pinch of idealism mixed into it (enough to inspire anyone) and it takes a smart foreigner (Americans are usually too conditioned) that has read up on stuff to see through it.

In what respect the American Blacks are smarter then many a white as they see right through the façade and the fake pretence because they have seen the other side of it for most of their history and I can't blame them for their cynicism as it is a very appropriate response.

It was reasonably under control until the 50s. Foreign pressure didn't help us one bit. That's for sure.
What ? A large percentage of your popular "under control" without any rights ? The poor, the women, the blacks, the Natives... yes. And that's why your country couldn't be called a democracy.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Civis Batavi
By today's standards Athens wouldn't be a democracy.

Naturally. Today's democracy is predicated on PC platitudes about racial equality, and the cult of equality in general. America's greatest men rejected such nonsense.

The problems with the "niggers" is the result of 200 years of abject political and social failure much like Northern Ireland is the result of 700 of the Brits messing up everything that could get messed up. If the U.S would have set them free in 1787 you and I wouldn't had this debate today. If the United States would have send them back to Africa after 1862 we wouldn't have had this debate today. What America did instead was place them in a cultural, social, economical and political limbo and the country is paying the price as we speak.

A number of states did set them free in the 18th century.

As for sending them back to Africa, the aforementioned Jefferson favored it but by the time he died even he questioned its feasibility. The choice then was to grant blacks equality, meaning miscegenation, or keep them in a position of legal and social inferiority.

Being a European and a former Communist I can assure you that I am much more familiar with it then you are and honestly: it isn't too difficult to see right through it unless you're an absolute idiot.

Most ultimately did see through it, particularly after things like the crackdown in Hungary in 1956 and especially Prague in 1968. At that point Soviet power was based less on starry eyed odes to the equal society than the boot. In the meantime though they did a lot of damage to American society.

US propaganda however used to be much more subtle and was based on 25 percent truth and 75 percent half-truth or lies with a "healthy" pinch of idealism mixed into it (enough to inspire anyone) and it takes a smart foreigner (Americans are usually too conditioned) that has read up on stuff to see through it.

The American belief in freedom is genuine, and it takes a jaundiced type not to believe it is. It was certainly the preferable party in the Cold War. Only a few cranks deny that.

In what respect the American Blacks are smarter then many a white: they see right through the façade because they have seen the other side of it.

More like they see America's elites as white supremacists and thus have an ingrained hatred of them. Their stupid conspiracy theories do have much in common with neo-Nazis, Communists, and similar types though, yes.

What ? A large percentage of your popular "under control" without any rights ? The poor, the women, the blacks... yes. And that's why your country couldn't be called a democracy.

They had rights, just not equal rights. Blacks could start businesses, move freely, print freely, carry firearms, and so forth. What they couldn't do was marry white people, or in practice vote in many cases.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 08:35 PM
Naturally. Today's democracy is predicated on PC platitudes about racial equality, and the cult of equality in general. America's greatest men rejected such nonsense.
You clearly haven't understood a word I was saying. Athenian democracy was plutocracy by only a couple of rich men rather then the real deal.

Which was only doing half the work that should have been done.

As for sending them back to Africa, the aforementioned Jefferson favored it but by the time he died even he questioned its feasibility. The choice then was to grant blacks equality, meaning miscegenation, or keep them in a position of legal and social inferiority.

And that's where the error was made as they should have been send back and it could have been possible (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society).

Most ultimately did see through it, particularly after things like the crackdown in Hungary in 1956 and especially Prague in 1968. At that point Soviet power was based less on starry eyed odes to the equal society than the boot. In the meantime though they did a lot of damage to American society.
A lot of people also saw right through the U.S after Vietnam and Chile and the Nicaragua etc. And was a matter of fact most of the world still does. We have no more illusions when it comes to America: it is indeed the new USSR - fortunately without all the pretence it had in the past.

The American belief in freedom is genuine, and it takes a jaundiced type not to believe it is. It was certainly the preferable party in the Cold War. Only a few cranks deny that.
I am not such a crank to deny that the U.S was the lesser of two evils but by less then an inch of a margin as it was choosing between the rope and the bullet. There were only a few country that choose wisely: Switzerland and Sweden being two of them.

However.. America's "believe in freedom"is about as genuine as the USSR's belief in actual socialism. Non-existent. A country that believes in freedom does not deal with dictators or seeks to install stem: instead it destroys them using whatever means at it's disposal.

More like they see America's elites as white supremacists and thus have an ingrained hatred of them. Their stupid conspiracy theories do have much in common with neo-Nazis, Communists, and similar types though, yes.
That one doesn't work on me, Joe. Sorry you need to try again.

They had rights, just not equal rights. Blacks could start businesses, move freely, print freely, carry firearms, and so forth. What they couldn't do was marry white people, or in practice vote in many cases.
That means that they didn't have rights. You can't have rights if you're lacking some of them. You either have rights.. or you haven't. That's another typical feature of democracy and it's quite shameful that me, being European, has to lecture an American on democracy. I think it's pretty tell-telling.

Stars Down To Earth
WTF is happening in this thread? :eek: I'm actually agreeing with Joe McCarthy for the first time.

Today's democracy is predicated on PC platitudes about racial equality, and the cult of equality in general. America's greatest men rejected such nonsense.
Aye, indeed, there is democracy and then there is democracy. The original Greek idea was that only the elites could vote and make the decisions. Because they were the best of society, the most educated, the ones who actually had something to lose if things went wrong. This was also the basic template of the Roman Republic and the early American democracy. The true democracy was a form of equality among the superiors, and light-years away from the retarded mass democracy we have today. Nowadays, the cult of equality reigns supreme and the idiot's vote counts as much as the genius's. Any retard can now influence society, as long as they're over 18.

The problems with the "niggers" is the result of 200 years of abject political and social failure
Nope, their problem is their own failure. Nothing can change a flawed genome. Their race will never reach Western standards, and this can be seen from Detroit to Haiti to Zimbabwe.

(This doesn't mean I hate the Africans. I just think they should be separated from us and left to their own. The sooner we stop measuring them by Eurocentric standards, the better.)

zack

Arguably the biggest mistake was not taking the separate but equal part seriously. For every $ we spent on a white school or on white causes we should have spent the same on blacks.

They should have been separate,but equal.

They should have been given the rights to vote and every right a white had. They should have stayed separate of course,but they should have been treated better.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Arguably the biggest mistake was not taking the separate but equal part seriously. For every $ we spent on a white school or on white causes we should have spent the same on blacks.

They should have been given the rights to vote and every right a white had. They should have stayed separate of course,but they should have been treated better.
Even that would have been preferable to what has happened over the past 200 years.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 08:41 PM
Nope, their problem is their own failure. Nothing can change a flawed genome. Their race will never reach Western standards, and this can be seen from Detroit to Haiti to Zimbabwe.

(This doesn't mean I hate the Africans. I just think they should be separated from us and left to their own. The sooner we stop measuring them by Eurocentric standards, the better.)

The problem is the abject political and moral failure of the white elites and the white Americans in general (don't bring in White Guilt because that very idea is bullshit as people have to be responsible for their past and learn from it).

Maybe the blacks couldn't have reached Western standards but they never were allowed to anyway. Remember back during World War II when blacks were not even allowed to touch a U.S Army Air Corps air craft - let alone flying it ? Because white Americans thought they couldn't even learn how to fly it. When the test was taken the Tuskegee Airmen proved them wrong. Big time and they ultimately were the fighter group with some of the best combat marks in the U.S Army Air Corps.

You do forget by the way that there were and are educated blacks and that some of them have a better education then many of the members posting here including you or yours truly.

That is not because of "affirmative action" (which is a racist system with bollocks results anyway) but because of their own merits and maybe even more so because those people had to struggle in against the waves of societal prejudice and centuries of oppression and neglect.

Thunor
02-23-2012, 08:42 PM
The lynchings of groids were, as Joe says, a necessary evil. It kept up racial segregation, and prevented people from race-mixing and polluting our gene pool. The message was more important than the number of people killed. Hell, more blacks are killed by other blacks over one month than the ones who died in the entire history of segregation.

WTF is happening in this thread? :eek: I'm actually agreeing with Joe McCarthy for the first time.

Aye, indeed, there is democracy and then there is democracy. The original Greek idea was that only the elites could vote and make the decisions. Because they were the best of society, the most educated, the ones who actually had something to lose if things went wrong. This was also the basic template of the Roman Republic and the early American democracy. The true democracy was a form of equality among the superiors, and light-years away from the retarded mass democracy we have today. Nowadays, the cult of equality reigns supreme and the idiot's vote counts as much as that of the genius. Any retard can now influence society, as long as they're over 18.

I mostly agree with this.

The idea that democracy should be for everyone, and that a negroid's vote should count the same as a white man's, is a flawed one. Our first great mistake was to import the slaves here, and our second was to give them equal rights as white people.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 08:48 PM
The lynchings of groids were, as Joe says, a necessary evil. It kept up racial segregation, and prevented people from race-mixing and polluting our gene pool. The message was more important than the number of people killed. Hell, more blacks are killed by other blacks over one month than the ones who died in the entire history of segregation.
Please come back when you have an intelligent idea and when you can look beyond the façade. The mess that the black communities is not just due to "them bein' damn niggers" but is also due to over 200 years of neglect. If you want to see what it was like with whites in Europe: try the British chavs or our tokkies.

I mostly agree with this.

The idea that democracy should be for everyone, and that a negroid's vote should count the same as a white man's, is a flawed one. Our first great mistake was to import the slaves here, and our second was to give them equal rights as white people.
Your worst mistake was to import them, your second big mistake was not to send them back after you had freed them. The rest is history in it's perfect futility.

Racial Observer 1814
02-23-2012, 09:01 PM
I believe in racial preservation for those who want it. I myself personally think Western culture is most definetly worth preserving, particularly my own Francophone/Catholic/Med variety of it. That said, I have no issue with interracial dating/marriage, but I do think the promotion of it in the West is wrong, and I do think that when it is practiced based on fetishes/myths/wanting to spite your own opposite sex racial members, it is very harmful indeed. See what is does to Black women & Asian men. I am most attracted to Black women, always have been, and always will be. It is no fetish for me, I just "Fit" better with them.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 09:14 PM

In states like turn of the century South Carolina giving blacks the vote would have allowed them a voting majority. That would have given them the power to repeal anti-miscegenation laws. They could not be kept separate and given the right to vote.

The Reconstruction era South was a guerilla war against the Northern occupation and black freedmen. The North and freedmen were defeated militarily by the South and that was that. It remained the status quo until the 50s-60s.

Joe McCarthy
02-23-2012, 10:23 PM
This debate between the conservative icon William F. Buckley and the black playwright James Baldwin does much to define the battlelines of the Civil Rights Movement. It comes highly recommended. Here are the comments a friend of mine made elsewhere:

This debate was a big deal at the time and a hot ticket. Held at the Cambridge Union Hall in Oct, 1965. The question before the hall: Has the American dream been achieved at the expense of the American negro?

After brief introductions by 2 students-one from each side-Baldwin spoke for about 20 minutes followed by Buckley. They wrapped it up with a vote by the students as to who won the argument. Since the students were mostly lefties you can guess who they sided with.

It wasn't long ago when Republicans and many Democrats were genuinely pro-white and were not afraid of saying such in the public arena.. Particularly the Dixiecrats. For those who don't know Buckley he was the guy who founded National Review in 1955 and hosted a tv program called Firing Line. He also wrote dozens of books, fiction and non fiction, and was generally known as one of the top debaters on the right. To this day many consider him to be the "Godfather of Conservatism." In the early days of NR was pro-white and opposed the civil rights era on the grounds that white culture wouldn't survive if blacks were given the franchise and that blacks did not merit the franchise. In this debate Buckley explains why. NR held to this view until the LBJ'S "Great Society" took off in the mid 60s. It's impossible to imagine any reputable publication taking a position like that today. As for James Baldwin he was a pompous ass who's message was thus: My people have been here for 400 years and we better get what we're entitled to or else. "The Fire Next Time" (A title of one of his books).

The debate lasted about 1 hour and i've posted a link where you can see the whole thing. I also included 2 clips about 10 mins each to get a flavor.

I've watched the debate several times and pine for a time again when whites can be proud of their race in public and not be destroyed for it.

Entire debate here:

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/videodir/asx2/2299.asx

Two 10 min youtubes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq30YSAJMtY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyxFUEBR_kE

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 11:21 PM
@ Rhiannon and Civis:

http://i39.tinypic.com/35mibfq.jpg

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 11:22 PM
@ Rhiannon and Civis:

http://i39.tinypic.com/35mibfq.jpg

:coffee: Go make some white children and then come back.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 11:27 PM
I am sorry for the blowup. Once a person insults my family...it's all over for me. People discuss personal issues on here all the time...but those who have class aren't going to drag a person's family into an ideological argument. It is something I would never do.

Actually you've done so repeatedly. Sorry. Just sayin'.

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 11:29 PM

I think they should be represented, but only at most with what percentage of the population they represent. No small thanks to the left do they have a radically higher level of influence in the social and political sphere than they should have. That then becomes an issue of disenfranchisement for others.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Actually you've so repeatedly. Sorry. Just sayin'.
How many have been born yet ?

Supreme American
02-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Maybe the blacks couldn't have reached Western standards but they never were allowed to anyway. Remember back during World War II when blacks were not even allowed to touch a U.S Army Air Corps air craft - let alone flying it ? Because white Americans thought they couldn't even learn how to fly it. When the test was taken the Tuskegee Airmen proved them wrong. Big time and they ultimately were the fighter group with some of the best combat marks in the U.S Army Air Corps.

Well I don't think it's a very scandalous thing that whites may not have thought they could do it, considering they're supposedly the oldest race on the planet and never so much as came up with the wheel or basic methods of farming. Both were imported to Africa.

It seems to me if they were remotely the intellect of other races, that they should have soared above and beyond everyone else with such a massive head start.

That is not because of "affirmative action" (which is a racist system with bollocks results anyway) but because of their own merits and maybe even more so because those people had to struggle in against the waves of societal prejudice and centuries of oppression and neglect.

Is it oppression to not give them what they never had or gave themselves to begin with? I don't think so. Nobody has the right to be given things, and their track record in that arena certainly looks quite terrible.

The Lawspeaker
02-23-2012, 11:34 PM
Is it oppression to not give them what they never had or gave themselves to begin with? I don't think so. Nobody has the right to be given things, and their track record in that arena certainly looks quite terrible.
It is bloody scandalous to withhold someone an education, employment, a place to live because that's what segregation was also about.

But then again: that's not your concern. You should be making white children.

AussieScott
02-24-2012, 01:47 AM

Be more specific. I have no doubt your Universities would be like any other Western university, that the liberal left marched through decades ago.

It's more the propaganda of your own media and documentary outlets that achieve that goal.

The Lawspeaker
02-24-2012, 01:53 AM
Be more specific. I have no doubt your Universities would be like any other Western university, that the liberal left marched through decades ago.
You are marching behind the times, man. That liberal stuff was from the end of the 1960s to at worst the early 1990s.

It's more the propaganda of your own media and documentary outlets that achieve that goal.
Actually more the other way around: it's American propaganda that purposely defiles any country with a slightly more social character so Norway or the Netherlands would be painted off as commie countries where everyone is on weed, doing abortion. I remember a FOX clip about my clip and EVERY SINGLE THING was a blatant lie.

fKuJvYh6h9I