PDA

View Full Version : Interracial relationships

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Aivap
03-13-2012, 11:59 PM
There are laws in place to preserve certain animals, so why should humans not be preserved as seperate types also? I am all for a ban on interacial marriage.

for me animals must be allowed to have sex as they prefer.

In any case I don't understand your comparison, do you consider yourself like a pincher or a chiwawa? Do you have pedigree? -.-

StonyArabia
03-14-2012, 12:02 AM

So should people, it's none of their business what people do behind closed door and whom they fall in love with.

Aivap
03-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Spotted owls are more important than white folks. Everyone knows this.

for me some people must be sterilized, and I' m not speaking about people who have interracial sex.

BiałaZemsta
03-14-2012, 12:07 AM

In any case I don't understand your comparison, do you consider yourself like a pincher or a chiwawa? Do you have pedigree? -.-

My wish is not to restrict people from doing what they want, but to preserve. It is a fact that every race and even ethnicity of people is different in the way they look and act. I believe that this should be preserved.

Aivap
03-14-2012, 12:08 AM
So should people, it's none of their business what people do behind closed door and whom they fall in love with.

good words! But why don't you tell that to your beloved imams, aren't you muslim?

StonyArabia
03-14-2012, 12:13 AM
good words! But why don't you tell that to your beloved imams, aren't you muslim?

The Imams have no role over sexual lives of others, they just do guidance, as well their words are not final. Most of the people don't follow the Imams blindly but my believes and thoughts are the same people should be allowed to marry whom they want and who ever they fall in love with, and that's because love is blind most often and it's that person's choice, no Imam or state has anything to do with it because it's not of their business and this should be maintained at personal level, not at the spiritual or political like some people want.

Aivap
03-14-2012, 12:17 AM
The Imams have no role over sexual lives of others, they just do guidance, as well their words are not final. Most of the people don't follow the Imams blindly but my believes and thoughts are the same people should be allowed to marry whom they want and who ever they fall in love with, and that's because love is blind most often and it's that person's choice, no Imam or state has anything to do with it because it's not of their business and this should be maintained at personal level, not at the spiritual or political like some people want.

yes, and we all know that Islam is the religion of peace. :rolleyes:

Supreme American
03-14-2012, 12:33 AM
for me some people must be sterilized, and I' m not speaking about people who have interracial sex.

So you do believe in laws about who should have sex with who.

Supreme American
03-14-2012, 12:34 AM

Because there is a difference between Imams and Caliphs. If there was a Caliph, far more heads would be rolling than are rolling. Islam is a very intrusive religion in the bedroom, bathroom, and everywhere else.

Even if the Imams do nothing, the threat of Allah is always there.

Supreme American
03-14-2012, 12:36 AM
My wish is not to restrict people from doing what they want, but to preserve. It is a fact that every race and even ethnicity of people is different in the way they look and act. I believe that this should be preserved.

I don't think any rational person would say that there should not be restrictions about people doing what they want. Frankly that kind of argument sounds as if it comes from a rebellious child. The argument is about what should or should not be restricted behaviors.

If we can outlaw incest due to genetic damage, I don't see why we can't outlaw miscegenation for the same reason.

Supreme American
03-14-2012, 01:24 AM
All I have to say about the pics on this thread:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2rxcs3c.jpg

Joe McCarthy
03-14-2012, 01:26 AM
I favour laws banning marriage among people who favor laws banning interracial marriage.

Cool. I favor putting people who favor such things in mental institutions.

Just sayin'.

BiałaZemsta
03-14-2012, 01:52 AM
I don't think any rational person would say that there should not be restrictions about people doing what they want.

Good point. If everyone was allowed to do whatever they wanted, this world would be in trouble. Rapes, drug abuse, murders, etc. Great point!

The Lawspeaker
03-14-2012, 01:53 AM
Good point. If everyone was allowed to do whatever they wanted, this world would be in trouble. Rapes, drug abuse, murders, etc. Great point!
Exactly. Not that they don't take place now.. :coffee:

BiałaZemsta
03-14-2012, 01:55 AM
Exactly. Not that they don't take place now.. :coffee:

Well obviously... But in a what if situation, I am sure it would be much more wide spread if there were not laws preventing it

The Lawspeaker
03-14-2012, 02:01 AM
Well obviously... But in a what if situation, I am sure it would be much more wide spread if there were not laws preventing it
It wouldn't be there so much if people had a right to bear arms ;)

iNird
03-14-2012, 02:02 AM
I'm a libertarian at heart and believe the government has no right to tell individuals who they can or can not marry. So I oppose laws that prohibit interracial marriages.

iNird
03-14-2012, 02:03 AM
edit

BiałaZemsta
03-14-2012, 02:07 AM
edit

So do you believe that government should not prevent people from commiting destructive acts? If so, what is the point of government? Are you an anarchist?

iNird
03-14-2012, 02:26 AM
So do you believe that government should not prevent people from commiting destructive acts? If so, what is the point of government? Are you an anarchist?

Never mind I misread your quote, hence the reason I edited my statement.

To answer your question, I believe in a small government and the fundamental role of the government should be to protect the rights of individuals. I don't believe the government has the right to tell individuals who they can and can not marry. Sure the government has some role in marriage, enforce marriage contracts and something of that something of that sort. But nothing more.

Aivap
03-14-2012, 02:55 AM

I don't realize how consensual sex between adults should cause drog abuse, rapes and murders.

Supreme American
03-14-2012, 03:04 AM
I don't realize how consensual sex between adults should cause drog abuse, rapes and murders.

Genetic damage such as with incest. I think it's relevant.

Aivap
03-14-2012, 03:12 AM

Did you read it in the Mein Kampf? LOL

Please give me the sources!

The Lawspeaker
03-14-2012, 03:13 AM
Incest is usually not exactly consensual.

Supreme American
03-14-2012, 03:20 AM
Did you read it in the Mein Kampf? LOL

Please give me the sources!

You've got to be joking.

Race mixing damages European genes. They are not passed in full to the offspring, and the offspring are not of our people. That's damage, and permanent at that.

Yeah it's perfectly morally appropriate to outlaw miscegenation. If we can protect friggin plants with laws, we can protect our people. Why don't people put up the stupid argument, "Well gee, if we don't allow unlimited fishing and hunting, we're violating freedoms!" Because there is something worth preserving that overrides the personal urge for entertainment?

Supreme American
03-14-2012, 03:21 AM
Incest is usually not exactly consensual.

Except that first cousin marriage is consensual and has been practiced throughout history, genetic damage regardless.

The Lawspeaker
03-14-2012, 03:30 AM
Except that first cousin marriage is consensual and has been practiced throughout history, genetic damage regardless.
I just wonder what fool would marry his cousin except for people in Spakenburg or immigrants.

zack
03-14-2012, 03:37 AM
I just wonder what fool would marry his cousin except for people in Spakenburg or immigrants.

Albert Einstein would.

The Lawspeaker
03-14-2012, 03:38 AM
Albert Einstein would.
I have always known that he was a bit daft. ;)

Supreme American
03-14-2012, 03:39 AM

In older times, in smaller population centers with little transportation ability, it happened, and I don't think very rarely, either.

I found a case 5 generations back in my own family shortly after the founding of the United States. Two of my ancestors share the same grandfather, therefore they were first cousins. First cousin marriage is common in Pakistan and thus the British Govt. has noticed a lot of genetic damage in the UK's Paki population and is campaigning to get them to try to knock it off.

Supreme American
03-14-2012, 03:39 AM
Albert Einstein would.

Jewish incest is what caused Tay Sachs, actually.

The Lawspeaker
03-14-2012, 03:42 AM
In older times, in smaller population centers with little transportation ability, it happened, and I don't think very rarely, either.
It's quite rare here actually. I know that little fisherman's villages like Spakenburg and Duindorp are heavily inbreeded. But these people seem to marry second cousins or so.

I found a case 5 generations back in my own family shortly after the founding of the United States. Two of my ancestors share the same grandfather, therefore they were first cousins. First cousin marriage is common in Pakistan and thus the British Govt. has noticed a lot of genetic damage in the UK's Paki population and is campaigning to get them to try to knock it off.
It seems to be a problem here too with Moroccans and Turks but it is a very closed world so..

BiałaZemsta
03-14-2012, 04:22 PM

????? :confused::confused::confused:
Where exactly did I write that consexual sex between adults should cause drug abuse, rapes, and murders????? :confused::confused::confused:
Learn how to read. :thumbs up

Supreme American
03-15-2012, 02:13 AM
????? :confused::confused::confused:
Where exactly did I write that consexual sex between adults should cause drug abuse, rapes, and murders????? :confused::confused::confused:
Learn how to read. :thumbs up

He's intentionally culling the definition of damage to include only extreme circumstances.

Mercury
03-15-2012, 04:22 AM
There have been cases in history where non-whites were successfully assimilated completely by a European population. In those rare instances, race-mixing has benefited us. Right now there needs to be an interracial ban in the United States. Not sure how it could be done in this day of age, but it would be absolutely essential in deterring our demise. Because there's no longer a social stigma against race-mixing, we would have to go to the law.

Joe McCarthy
03-15-2012, 04:28 AM
There have been cases in history where non-whites were successfully assimilated completely by a European population. In those rare instances, race-mixing has benefited us. Right now there needs to be an interracial ban in the United States. Not sure how it could be done in this day of age, but it would be absolutely essential in deterring our demise. Because there's no longer a social stigma against race-mixing, we would have to go to the law.

Yes, and those who insist that Americans have a 'right' to engage in sex acts with anyone they like are doing nothing less than calling for white America's annihilation. The implications there should be clear to friend and foe.

StonyArabia
03-15-2012, 04:29 AM

It will never be implemented. The opposition to it would be heavy because people don't like to be told who they are to be with especially if they are suitable match and are indeed loving partners for one another.The general public nor the state have any right to do so. If you are about freedom of the individual, liberity and demoracy, then you would not support such laws that curb rights of the individual.

zack
03-15-2012, 07:30 AM
I would be interested on where the line would be drawn and how such a law would be implemented.

Defiance
03-15-2012, 08:46 AM
Other.

If two people fancy each other, there's really not much the law can do about that; attempting to intrude would be futile. Whether or not they're legally married is hardly relevant in the grand scheme of things.
That said, it's not necessarily marriage in and of itself that's the problem -- if programs could be implemented to discourage mixed couples from breeding, I think that would be adequate.

Supreme American
03-15-2012, 04:31 PM
Yes, people are equal in my eyes in the fact we are all human beings. So shoot me:rolleyes:

Except that IQ scores, national achievement, STD statistics, crime statistics, dropout statistics, out of wedlock births statistics, etc. say otherwise.

I don't think people focus more on non-white crime because they're engaging in collective denial, but rather that they're pointing out what a massive scourge these people are in every sense of the term.

The Lawspeaker
03-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Other.

If two people fancy each other, there's really not much the law can do about that; attempting to intrude would be futile. Whether or not they're legally married is hardly relevant in the grand scheme of things.
That said, it's not necessarily marriage in and of itself that's the problem -- if programs could be implemented to discourage mixed couples from breeding, I think that would be adequate.
I think they should indeed be encouraged to take fewer children then the.. let's say national average (so suppose that the national average would be 3 then they should be encouraged to have 2 children or just 1). But that should not be an official policy but mere an unofficial one and it is left up to their general practitioner.

Since this can circumvent the law (and the current law is sound and we don't need weird American pre-1960 laws and their hypocrisy) but also instil couples with common sense.

Supreme American
03-15-2012, 04:59 PM
If you are about freedom of the individual, liberity and demoracy, then you would not support such laws that curb rights of the individual.

Anyone who promotes open race mixing believes in curbing the rights of the individual for what they perceive as the greater good, just in different areas. What people are advocating then they advocate unchecked behavioral regulation is the total destruction of civilized society.

Unchecked hunting will kill off everything in nature.
Unchecked highway speeding will increase highway deaths exponentially.
Unchecked marriage regulation will bring Islamic infant marriage to our shores.
Unchecked dumping laws will pollute our environment.
Unchecked water usage laws will leave areas dependent on imported water starving.

The "cos I wanna" argument is childish and destructive. Nobody is having their freedoms revoked because they're told they can't go out and shoot 50 brown bears or not return their library books, nor are they likewise because they would be told to responsibly marry and procreate. Responsibility is a part of life and laws are in place to encourage such responsibility and minimize destructive behavior.

The Lawspeaker
03-15-2012, 05:01 PM
I am just very glad that the old costume of semi-Nazi racism and Christian fundamentalist totalitarianism masquerading as democracy doesn't fit us. It makes me very proud to be Dutch. And to be a part of a free society where the government, for the most part, knows it's place.

Supreme American
03-15-2012, 05:03 PM
It will never be implemented. The opposition to it would be heavy because people don't like to be told who they are to be with especially if they are suitable match and are indeed loving partners for one another.The general public nor the state have any right to do so. If you are about freedom of the individual, liberity and demoracy, then you would not support such laws that curb rights of the individual.

How about bestiality? Public masturbation?

The Lawspeaker
03-15-2012, 05:04 PM
How about bestiality?
An animal cannot give it's consent.. thus it is rape.

Public masturbation?
Covered as public indecency. Your point, being ?

Odoacer
03-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Covered as public indecency. Your point, being ?

Marriage is a public institution. This was already pointed out to you.

StonyArabia
03-15-2012, 05:07 PM
How about bestiality? Public masturbation?

Beastiality is disgusting and it's sick people having relationships with animals. As well it can not be compared with two humans who love each other and it's consensual. Public masturbation is just gross and should be kept in private, and it's not similar because it lacks the love and persona compitability.

To a certain point, who the girl or boy want to have in their bedrooms ans life is not the affair of the state or church but their own.

The Lawspeaker
03-15-2012, 05:07 PM
It is not considered as such in this country. Luckily. Here it is seen as a private relationship between two legally capable people with were at the time of their marriage unmarried that has been merely been formalised.

Odoacer
03-15-2012, 05:09 PM
It is not considered as such in this country. Luckily. Here it is seen as a private relationship between two legally capable people that has been merely been formalised.

According to the Dutch Embassy in the UK, "A marriage in the Netherlands is only valid if it has been solemnised by the 'ambtenaar van de burgerlijke stand' i.e. the registrar. Religious ceremonies can be held, but only after the civil marriage has been concluded." Ergo, it is a public institution because it is not valid unless a representative of the state formalizes it.

The Lawspeaker
03-15-2012, 05:12 PM
According to the Dutch Embassy in the UK, "A marriage in the Netherlands is only valid if it has been solemnised by the 'ambtenaar van de burgerlijke stand' i.e. the registrar. Religious ceremonies can be held, but only after the civil marriage has been concluded." Ergo, it is a public institution because it is not valid unless a representative of the state formalizes it.
Even so. The Netherlands only considers outlaws marriage if one (or both) of the couple were at the time of marriage already (bigamy) or when one is clearly forced and not legally capable. The "yes" reply is considered a legal vow.

As such the government will never intervene when it comes to other races and it would raise hell in this country. Since my government, in respects to the sanctity of the home (which is considered culturally just about the number 1 sanctity), knows it's place it makes me very proud not to be a subject of the United National Socialist States of America where several states (http://collegetimes.us/10-weirdest-american-sex-laws/) even legislate what position what can and cannot use - even in the sacred space of ones own home/.

Odoacer
03-15-2012, 05:21 PM
Even so. The Netherlands only considers outlaws marriage if one (or both) of the couple were at the time of marriage already (bigamy) or when one is clearly forced and not legally capable. The "yes" reply is considered a legal vow.

Thus it is still a public institution. Until the state has absolutely no involvement in it, it will remain public. And of course there is no reason why bigamy should be prohibited if it's all to be regarded as simply a private matter of the shome.

As such the government will never intervene when it comes to other races and it would raise hell in this country.

You think it wouldn't raise hell here if interracial marriage were outlawed again?

Since my government, in respects to the sanctity of the home (which is considered culturally just about the number 1 sanctity), knows it's place it makes me very proud not to be a subject of the United National Socialist States of America.

Again, this comparison to the Third Reich. You evidently have absolutely no idea what constitutes a totalitarian regime. If outlawing interracial marriage is inherently totalitarian, no doubt outlawing bigamy is as well.

The Lawspeaker
03-15-2012, 05:25 PM
Thus it is still a public institution. Until the state has absolutely no involvement in it, it will remain public. And of course there is no reason why bigamy should be prohibited if it's all to be regarded as simply a private matter of the shome.
Few native Dutch would ever accept bigamous relations.

You think it wouldn't raise hell here if interracial marriage were outlawed again?
Dutch, in general, have already been very distrustful of the government and any further encroachment of the state into the private sphere could cause serious hell and you may have your priorities I have mine: namely.. not to have a civil war in this country or totalitarianism.

Again, this comparison to the Third Reich. You evidently have absolutely no idea what constitutes a totalitarian regime. If outlawing interracial marriage is inherently totalitarian, no doubt outlawing bigamy is as well.
I think we know better here then you do. No the point is this: that the power of the state STOPS at the front door. This is where the state has to hold no power or you will soon have camera's in your bedroom.

Odoacer
03-15-2012, 05:39 PM
Few native Dutch would ever accept bigamous relations.

It's not totalitarian because most people agree with it? :rolleyes:

Dutch, in general, have already been very distrustful of the government and any further encroachment of the state into the private sphere could cause serious hell and you may have your priorities I have mine: namely.. not to have a civil war in this country or totalitarianism.

Of course Americans are also very distrustful of the government, which is why we go nuts at any sign of "socialism." But I'm not even advocating a return to outlawing interracial marriage in the U.S. I'm merely pointing out the principle that it is not "totalitarian" to regulate marriage in such a manner.

I think we know better here then you do.

Whether the Dutch in general know better than Americans is not the question. I was speaking of you in particular, Civis. To call the anti-miscegenation laws the U.S. once had "totalitarian" is simply empty rhetoric, especially when you accept without any controversy the role of the Dutch state in outlawing bigamy & requiring solemnization by a representative of the state in order for a marriage to be valid. If the former is "totalitarian," so also is the latter. Indeed, any state regulation of marriage at all is "totalitarian" on this basis.

No the point is this: that the power of the state STOPS at the front door. This is where the state has to hold no power or you will soon have camera's in your bedroom.

Overly simplistic rubbish & you know it.

Thunor
03-15-2012, 07:04 PM
In the USA, there are a shitload of deadbeat fathers....men who don't do jack diddly squat for their children. They're not ALL black.
Most of them, however, are black.

When we're talking about entire races, we have to speak of collective trends and not of individuals.

Supreme American
03-16-2012, 12:03 AM
Beastiality is disgusting and it's sick people having relationships with animals. As well it can not be compared with two humans who love each other and it's consensual. Public masturbation is just gross and should be kept in private, and it's not similar because it lacks the love and persona compitability.

But you're stomping on rights and freedoms and telling people how to live. Why now change the boundaries?

rhiannon
03-16-2012, 09:51 AM
Most of them, however, are black.

When we're talking about entire races, we have to speak of collective trends and not of individuals.

So let's NOT talk about entire races, shall we?

It doesn't serve any purpose.

Let us speak instead of individuals, for that is how a person should be judged, first and foremost.:)

Elizabeth1
03-16-2012, 11:53 AM
Whites who race mix, show a contempt not only for their own race, but for their genetic profile. They are in effect 'stepping out' of the white race. Good riddance. We don't want such trashy traitors. Nature is sifting them out.

Supreme American
03-16-2012, 11:59 AM
So let's NOT talk about entire races, shall we?

It doesn't serve any purpose.

Let us speak instead of individuals, for that is how a person should be judged, first and foremost.:)

Except it's not accurate to say people aren't a part of the collective genetic and cultural whole they come from.

The only purpose in ignoring their group is to brush the dirt under their collective rug. Blacks are fucked up out of their yin yangs, why hide it?

The problem with refusing to see group characteristics and behaviors is that it sets up a lot of white girls, especially, for relationships with a group of very overall violent people. I think it's doing a disservice to them and setting them up for being victims when they aren't told that blacks are the most violent racial group in the country, the most socially diseased group in the country, etc. They are 13% of the US population yet commit over 50% of all murders. It's a trend that coincides with their racial and cultural group, and all that hiding it does is set white people up to be vicitmized by them.

I don't think that's appropriate.

+Suomut+
03-16-2012, 01:01 PM
....edited out.

Rereg
03-16-2012, 02:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHA:

sCQqJWQPgsE

Stereotypical dumb blonde girl and her nigger :D

zack
03-16-2012, 04:41 PM
HAHAHAHAHA:

sCQqJWQPgsE

Stereotypical dumb blonde girl and her nigger :D

Yeah she does fit the stereotype for sure.

Gamera
03-17-2012, 02:16 AM
Looking at the results, this is one of the most polarized polls I've ever seen on TA. :P

Joe McCarthy
03-17-2012, 04:04 AM
Looking at the results, this is one of the most polarized polls I've ever seen on TA. :P

Disturbingly close if you ask me. Iran wins the US-Iran war poll but we can just barely get a plurality vote for an interracial marriage ban.

Methinks many nationalists have some weird priorities. :confused:

CelticViking
03-17-2012, 04:18 AM

Joe McCarthy
Disturbingly close if you ask me. Iran wins the US-Iran war poll but we can just barely get a plurality vote for an interracial marriage ban.
Methinks many nationalists have some weird priorities.

Many of the ones saying No, are not of fully European descent or have posted before about their interracial thoughts.

Osprey
03-17-2012, 04:25 AM
it shoul be discouraged by the govt, not banned. Banning makes it alluring, which it is not.

Joe McCarthy
03-17-2012, 04:29 AM
Many of the ones saying No, are not of fully European descent or have posted before about their interracial thoughts.

True. All of the Muslims, mixed race persons, white liberals, etc., have voted no. But too many of the no votes don't meet that description.

Mercury
03-17-2012, 04:32 AM
I do not understand the point of being a preservationist but not worrying about interracial marriage.

StonyArabia
03-17-2012, 04:37 AM
True. All of the Muslims, mixed race persons, white liberals, etc., have voted no. But too many of the no votes don't meet that description.

Maybe because they care about the freedom of the individual and don't see it as their business. However it's unrealistic for this to happen, because frankly for example many American Marines brought brides from Vietnam and now they are brining them from Iraq along with their children so it won't happen.

I do not understand the point of being a preservationist but not worrying about interracial marriage.

Because it does not happen that often, and if two people really care and love each other, the general public really have no business in interfering in their personal space.

zack
03-17-2012, 04:41 AM

Interracial marriage is peanuts. At most its sort of a gauge on things. Most multiracial kids are born out of wedlock and i would personally say that a good number have been born from one night stands.

Especially in our very liberal culture.

The main issue facing preservationism is not interracial marriage,but immigration. Everything else is just a symptom of that.

2Cool
03-17-2012, 04:46 AM

Maybe those who say no just believe in a little thing called Human Rights. Maybe you've heard about it.

zack
03-17-2012, 04:52 AM
Maybe those who say no just believe in a little thing called Human Rights. Maybe you've heard about it.

I'll admit upright that the reason i voted undecided was because of my supposed amerindian admixture. Why the fuck would i be some kind of useful idiot to racialists who could have me sterilized or discriminated against in the future.

This is of course assuming some kind of race war or some other white nationalist fantasy.

Joe McCarthy
03-17-2012, 04:53 AM
Because it does not happen that often, and if two people really care and love each other, the general public really have no business in interfering in their personal space.

Needless to say, it happens much more than when we had the ban. :rolleyes:

We just had that thread showing 15 percent of new marriages or whatever it was. That's not a small number.

In any case, as we have seen repeatedly, you don't actually believe that if two people really love each other they should be able to marry, as you oppose gay, incestuous, triad, etc., marriages. What you ACTUALLY mean is that people have a 'right' to engage in interracial marriages, which in the US at least is a recent and radical idea that was unacceptable to our greatest men (Jefferson even Lincoln, etc).

CelticViking
03-17-2012, 05:19 AM

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=770584&postcount=53
You're the guy that wanted James Bond to be black, you want to destroy European heros and the works of great writers.

Human rights is Marxist.
Rwandan Genocide - The United Nations stopped it.
Boer Genocide= The United Nations doesn't care.

1000s are using the Human right act to remain in Britain

More than 3,200 foreign criminals, failed asylum seekers and benefit "tourists" are using the Human Rights Act to remain in Britain every year despite Home Office attempts to deport them
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8581170/Thousands-using-Human-Rights-Act-to-remain-in-Britain.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044530/David-Cameron-I-want-scrap-Human-Rights-Act-Nick-Clegg-wont-let-me.html

Angus
03-17-2012, 05:21 AM

That's because there is no point, if that's the case. Unless you're a mixed-raced "preservationist" :rolleyes:

zack
03-17-2012, 05:29 AM
Marriages between blacks and other races should be forbidden.

There should be some sort of system where people who are 1/4th of less get assimilated. They should be forced into marrying a white partner(whoever will take them).

Is that twisted enough?

Feral
03-17-2012, 05:49 AM
People are often prone to choose their partners because of the similitudes they find in them. And there are "only a few" people in the world that really have some 'racial consciousness', whether Europeans or others.

Love isn't the problem per se, education it is. The reason why I don't desaprove interracial marriage, even If I wouldn't encourage it, is because people shouldn't impose on others what to do --nor stop doing.

The most of human beings act "instinctively" regarding love; And what they don't know is that those "instincts" have been environmentally conditioned (take in consideration that we now live in a globalized capitalist world). However, to love is to know, to accept and understand, to be responsable, etc.

So, if you can educate people in a way they learn to love, in general terms, I'm sure they will choose the right thing to do -for themselves, for their most loved ones, for their own people, etc.-. I believe preservation is possible without being ¿too authoritarian?.

CelticViking
03-17-2012, 05:50 AM
I'll admit upright that the reason i voted undecided was because of my supposed amerindian admixture. Why the fuck would i be some kind of useful idiot to racialists who could have me sterilized or discriminated against in the future.
This is of course assuming some kind of race war or some other white nationalist fantasy.

zackMarriages between blacks and other races should be forbidden.
There should be some sort of system where people who are 1/4th of less get assimilated. They should be forced into marrying a white partner(whoever will take them). Is that twisted enough?

Dr. William Pierce:Who can say that he has no non-Aryan ancestry at all in his family tree? Not I. Most people can say who their parents and grandparents are. Only a few Americans can go back as far as four generations, however. I doubt that as many as one percent of Americans can go back six generations with any degree of certainty. Jews and liberals seize this fact to confuse people with the claim that we're all mongrels, that there is no such thing as a "pure" race, etc. -- therefore, it doesn't do any good to try to preserve the White race, because it really doesn't exist.

I'm sure that you are not fooled by that sophistry. We must be practical. We know that there is a White race, and that it is easy to select individuals from that race who constitute a relatively "pure" sub-group. I'm not an expert on Amerindian ethnology, but I do know that the Indians consisted of many tribes which were racially distinct, ranging from essentially Caucasoid to essentially Mongoloid. So if one has Indian admixture, it depends a lot on what tribe. As a very rough rule, if a person looks White and thinks of himself as White and is the kind of person our other members wouldn't mind their sisters marrying-and if we know that he's no more than one-sixteenth non-White, we consider him White.

As I said, that's a rough rule. A person may believe that one of his grandparents was an Indian, because that grandparent lived on a reservation. But the fact is that many people who consider themselves Indians today and live on reservations are more White than Indian, due to earlier racial mixture between Whites and Indians

StonyArabia
03-17-2012, 05:51 AM
Amerindian tribes being Caucasoid nope, no genetics so far has shown this. All Amerindians are a subset of an Asian population whom they are closely related to. Genetic studies so far have failed to show pre-Colombuian "Caucasoid" influence. There is some Viking blood found in the NewFoundland in Canada but this is about it. Almost all Amerindian tribes are Asiatic but they genetically distinct as well.

CelticViking
03-17-2012, 05:58 AM
^ There was no Amerindian tribe that was Caucasoid! Caucasoid as well is large meta-race that includes people outside Europe. A skull of an Arab would be similar to a European for example, but the first is often smaller. So being Caucasoid does not really mean being European-like.

Maybe he was talking about people like the Kennewick Man.
That wasn't the point of my post.

zack
03-17-2012, 06:23 AM
Amerindian tribes being Caucasoid nope, no genetics so far has shown this. All Amerindians are a subset of an Asian population whom they are closely related to. Genetic studies so far have failed to show pre-Colombuian "Caucasoid" influence. There is some Viking blood found in the NewFoundland in Canada but this is about it. Almost all Amerindian tribes are Asiatic but they genetically distinct as well.

Kennewick man was one type. He has been classified as Ainu.

That wasn't the point of my post.

What were you trying to say? If you were trying to tell me not to worry about it, I'm white enough,etc. I know. I identify as a Euro-American(aka.white)and could pass in almost all European countries and have no problems outside a few internet racialists: aka. US racial inspectors.

If what you were trying to say was that i am using sophistry to bring down the nationalist cause and make everyone think they are mongrels...well... :wink

Angus
03-17-2012, 06:30 AM
I identify as a Euro-American(aka.white)and could pass in almost all European countries and have no problems outside a few internet racialists: aka. US racial inspectors.

Have you been to Europe? You may be suprised at how wrong you could be. Most Americans are very, very easy to pick out. Unless of course their ancestors have successfully managed to stick their own meta-ethnicity, but that's rare to find.

zack
03-17-2012, 06:35 AM
Have you been to Europe? You may be suprised at how wrong you could be. Most Americans are very, very easy to pick out. Unless of course their ancestors have managed to not mix with the different ethnic groups there, but that's rare to find.

I'm pretty sure i could. If i could not,it would not be because of any non-white admixture but because like you said "Most Americans are very, very easy to pick out.".

Racially i think i would be OK. I think i would fit in best in Britain. I am atlantid after all.

CelticViking
03-17-2012, 06:39 AM
What were you trying to say? If you were trying to tell me not to worry about it, I'm white enough,etc. I know. I identify as a Euro-American(aka.white)and could pass in almost all European countries and have no problems outside a few internet racialists: US racial inspectors.

If what you were trying to say was that i am using sophistry to bring down the nationalist cause and make everyone think they are mongrels...well... :wink

Russell Crowe is 1/16 Maori, he acts European and looks European.
The Maori only like him because he is famous, if he wasn't he would be just like this girl:

Selliman says she is Maori and Te Ati Awa.
"Because I'm blonde and I'm fair skinned, I'm not Maori enough, and working for a Maori organisation they felt I should, I suppose, look more Maori," she said.
http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/employee-bullied-not-looking-maori-enough-3856845

Kate Beckinsale is 1/8 Asian, she acts European and looks European.
I wouldn't want them to breed with my family but I think you could let them breed with your family because American Indians and Maori were from Asia. If you have proof that you have American Indian in you, I'm sure you can still find a girl that has American Indian in her too.

If you wanted to act American Indian the other American Indian may not like you.

Mr Winddancer believes that Mr Serbin's vendetta against him is 'racist'.
He said: 'It's racism. What else would you call it? I'm not Indian enough for Sal? Then it's an issue of race.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093432/Youre-cultural-thief-Ten-year-feud-Native-American-fraud-performs-heritage-festivals-sells-traditional-chants-MySpace.html

If you have a family tree and pictures or info about your ancestors it should be easy to know. I think the American Indians had a low population like the Maori. There were hardly any Maori in the South Island of New Zealand which is where most of my family came from. In the North Island the people were mostly English and some Scottish and Welsh people went there too but in Dannevirke, it was where many Scandinavian people lived. I think the French,Germans and Dutch were also in the North Island but a lot of Irish and Scottish were in the South Island. There weren't many Eastern or Southern Europeans here. It is pretty easy to find info here. There were also large families, wars and immigration laws just like with any other country, this would have helped stop the interracial relationships too.

zack
03-17-2012, 07:06 AM
Russell Crowe is 1/16 Maori, he acts European and looks European.
The Maori only like him because he is famous, if he wasn't he would be just like this girl:

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/employee-bullied-not-looking-maori-enough-3856845

I never knew Russle Crowe was part maori. He is just another white guy in the United States.

Kate Beckinsale is 1/8 Asian, she acts European and looks European.
I wouldn't want them to breed with my family but I think you could let them breed with your family because American Indians and Maori were from Asia. If you have proof that you have American Indian in you, I'm sure you can still find a girl that has American Indian in her too.

Never knew that about Kate Beckinsale either. She is also just another white Euro girl in the states. Kind of like Chuck Norris who is 1/8th cherokee and he is seen as white by everyone. The more you learn everyday.

If you wanted to act American Indian the other American Indian may not like you.

I'm well aware of how that happens. Most Cherokee now look like northern Europeans or off white and they are made fun of by the western tribes in the south-west.

They would call me a 'pretendian. Fuck that noise.

If i wanted to get with a girl that was also part Injun i could probably drive up to Oklahoma,but to be honest with you the chances of me falling for a girl that is part amerindian that is NOT a Hispanic Mestizo is slim. They tend to be pretty rare outside of the southwest and northwest. Oklahoma is the closest i would consider migrating to find a 'mate' to satisfy internet racialist preservationists racial inspectors...otherwise I'm probably just going to have to settle for a non-exotic white American Alabama girl who will be fat and overweight by her 30s.

Mortimer
03-17-2012, 07:21 AM
If i wanted to get with a girl that was also part Injun i could probably drive up to Oklahoma,but to be honest with you the chances of me falling for a girl that is part amerindian that is NOT a Hispanic Mestizo is slim. They tend to be pretty rare outside of the southwest and northwest. Oklahoma is the closest i would consider migrating to find a 'mate' to satisfy internet racialist preservationists racial inspectors...otherwise I'm probably just going to have to settle for a non-exotic white American Alabama girl who will be fat and overweight by her 30s.

loool... its frustrating me how some people like CelticViking try to tell others whom they should marry or love, she told me too that whom i should marry (she said a gypsy girl or an indian girl) not even my mum did that.;)

edit: its also frustrating how ppl who are completely european but have 1/16 of blood are considered as aliens and unwanted

CelticViking
03-17-2012, 07:30 AM
If i wanted to get with a girl that was also part Injun i could probably drive up to Oklahoma,but to be honest with you the chances of me falling for a girl that is part amerindian that is NOT a Hispanic Mestizo is slim. They tend to be pretty rare outside of the southwest and northwest. Oklahoma is the closest i would consider migrating to find a 'mate' to satisfy internet racialists...otherwise I'm probably just going to have to settle for a non-exotic white American Alabama girl who will be fat and overweight by her 30s.

I know America has had a few wars and laws.

For New Zealand:

War
.In 1840, the treaty of Waitangi was signed between the Crown and the Maori.
. The South Island was pretty peaceful after 1843 wars.
.The land wars went between 1845 and 1872.
.The gold rush in the South Island was in 1861 and many more Europeans came over.
.People had large European families.
. People born in 1850 would have children that would be sent to World war 1.
.After World war 1, they would have children that would fight in World war 2.
After World war 2, there were the baby boomers of 1950s.
The people born in the 1950s would have children born between 1970-2000.
. The people born between 1970-1995 would have children born today.

Immigration Act

.The Indian were British subjects because Queen Victoria loved them so much. New Zealand tried to stop them from coming here in the 19th Centuty though.
.The 1899 act-stopped people that didn't know how to read in English from coming here.
.In 1907, the Chinese had to pass test in order to get let in.
.In 1919, many Marxist Socialist and Germans were not allowed to come here.
.In 1920, the new act was to stop Non British, mainly Italians.
.In 1946, people of British or Scandinavian heritage were needed to come over and work.
.In 1971, Norman Kirk wanted New Zealand to have closer ties with Asian and Polynesian countries.

USA, South Africa and Australia also had things like an Immigration Act.

Mortimer
03-17-2012, 07:32 AM
I know America has had a few wars and laws.

For New Zealand:

War
.In 1840, the treaty of Waitangi was signed between the Crown and the Maori.
. The South Island was pretty peaceful after 1843 wars.
.The land wars went between 1845 and 1872.
.The gold rush in the South Island was in 1861 and many more Europeans came over.
.People had large European families.
. People born in 1850 would have children that would be sent to World war 1.
.After World war 1, they would have children that would fight in World war 2.
After World war 2, there were the baby boomers of 1950s.
The people born in the 1950s would have children born between 1970-2000.
. The people born between 1970-1995 would have children born today.

Immigration Act

.The Indian were British subjects because Queen Victoria loved them so much. New Zealand tried to stop them from coming here in the 19th Centuty though.
.The 1899 act-stopped people that didn't know how to read in English from coming here.
.In 1907, the Chinese had to pass test in order to get let in.
.In 1919, many Marxist Socialist and Germans were not allowed to come here.
.In 1920, the new act was to stop Non British, mainly Italians.
.In 1946, people of British or Scandinavian heritage were needed to come over and work.
.In 1971, Norman Kirk wanted New Zealand to have closer ties with Asian and Polynesian countries.

USA, South Africa and Australia also had things like an Immigration Act.

but at one point in history australians forced mixed aboriginal people to assimilate into the european society. i read it on wikipedia. that was also not good, because it divided families, the mixed breeds were took out of the reservations. i think no force is good.

zack
03-17-2012, 07:32 AM
loool... its frustrating me how some people like CelticViking try to tell others whom they should marry or love, she told me too that whom i should marry (she said a gypsy girl or an indian girl) not even my mum did that.;)

edit: its also frustrating how ppl who are completely european but have 1/16 of blood are considered as aliens and unwanted

Well its a good thing that outside of forums like this I'm considered a white Euro-american by everyone. I mean you have millions of white people claiming Amerindian heritage anyway,even though 90% of the time they wont have anything at all.

Sometimes people take the internet much too seriously and forget how the real world is. :lol00002:

Mortimer
03-17-2012, 07:34 AM
Well its a good thing that outside of forums like this I'm considered white by everyone. I mean you have millions of white people claiming Amerindian heritage anyway,even though 90% of the time they wont have anything at all.

Sometimes people take the internet much too seriously and forget how the real world is. :lol00002:

do you have amerindian ancestry documented or not? and are you a white nationalist? and how does it fit with you having an amerindian ancestor?

CelticViking
03-17-2012, 07:43 AM
loool... its frustrating me how some people like CelticViking try to tell others whom they should marry or love, she told me too that whom i should marry (she said a gypsy girl or an indian girl).

You have common problems of a mixed race person.

. Identity problems.
.depression
. substance abuse(smoking.)
.I think you might have sleeping problems
.Maybe various aches and pains.
.Weight problems
.emotional distress.

You were postings Woman from Northern India and I was trying to give you self confidence because you were being a fucken emo!!!!!

You have a choice to be happy and find a girlfriend that was gypsy or Indian. A choice to be happy with a family. I was trying to be nice but you just want to act all emo.

Mortimer
03-17-2012, 07:45 AM
You have common problems of a mixed race person.

. Identity problems.
.depression
. substance abuse(smoking.)
.I think you might have sleeping problems
.Maybe various aches and pains.
.Weight problems
.emotional distress.

You were postings Woman from Northern India and I was trying to give you self confidence because you were being a fucken emo!!!!!

i do have some problems, but i doubt its because of my race. i know many white who have similar problems.

zack
03-17-2012, 07:46 AM
do you have amerindian ancestry documented or not?

Not documented,but everyone in my family said my father was 1/4th to 1/8th. Interestingly though on my birth certificate they put down white as my race and not 'multiracial' or 'Native american' so i know i came out looking just like any other white babe.

and are you a white nationalist? and how does it fit with you having an amerindian ancestor?

I'm not a white nationalist and i never have been. White nationalism to me just seems like a bunch of internet people who are frustrated with their lives and the way society is going trying to find some sort of escape.

I am a nationalist. Not a white nationalist,just nationalist.

Like i said before the only kind of animus i have encountered has been by Online racial inspectors and various racialist Canadians lol. Although it turns out that the Canadians i had problems with were actually americans who were living in Canada or immigrated there.

In real life i have no problems at all. I blend in with other whites in the deep south and no one says anything. At most it is an interesting conversation with others about ancestry. White Americans like to list off various ethnic ancestries that they have: German,English,Irish,etc. Its just when growing up i always added Native American to the mix.

This of course always drew shouts of jealousy and exclamations of "I'm part Injun too!!!" :laugh:

Thunor
03-17-2012, 08:22 AM
I absolutely favor laws banning interracial sex. Of course, it won't end this disgusting trend completely, but will at least severely limit it.

Traditionally, US anti-miscegenation laws applied only to Negroids, but I'd definitely extend the ban to Mongoloids as well (a category that would include both Hispanic mestizos and East Asians).

Not documented,but everyone in my family said my father was 1/4th to 1/8th.
If you're 1/8th Amerindian, I wouldn't count you as "non-white" as long as you look white. You're white, end of story.

zack
03-17-2012, 08:26 AM
If you're 1/8th Amerindian, I wouldn't count you as "non-white" as long as you look white. You're white, end of story.

You'll protect me Thunor when they come to get me for sterilization right? :p

CelticViking
03-17-2012, 08:26 AM
but at one point in history australians forced mixed aboriginal people to assimilate into the european society. i read it on wikipedia. that was also not good, because it divided families, the mixed breeds were took out of the reservations. i think no force is good.

I don't care what you read on Wikipedia and I'm not really Australian so I can't explain their history for them.

i do have some problems, but i doubt its because of my race. i know many white who have similar problems.

The Maori have a low population and they have some of the same problems as you do. African Americans are mixed & most Blacks in England are mixed and they have many of the same problems. I wonder if you could find a bone marrow match.

Shannon died Monday afternoon at Cohen Children's Medical Center in New Hyde Park, on Long Island, of acute myelogenous leukemia, a common type of leukemia among adults, but rare among children.

Shannon, who played the young lion Nala, had received an umbilical-cord blood transplant in August. The procedure was performed as an alternative to a bone marrow transplant. Her doctor, Dr. Larry Wolfe, said that a perfect bone marrow match for Shannon could not be found.

The search for a match was especially daunting because Shannon's mother is African-American and her father is Hispanic, from the Dominican Republic. For bone marrow transplants, minorities and those of mixed ancestry have a more difficult time finding good matches because there aren't as many people from those groups signed up as potential donors.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101102/ap_on_re_us/us_obit_tavarez/

USA Today: Multiracial patients have tough battle to find marrow matches

The hopes of his parents, both doctors in San Jose, Calif., immediately turned to a bone marrow transplant, but they soon learned some distressing news — Luke's ethnic heritage made him a tough match.

[...]

Sarah Gaskins, Luke's mother, has Japanese and European ancestors and his father, Lam Do, is Vietnamese-American. Because bone marrow matches usually are made with a relative or someone with the same racial or ethnic background as the patient, multiracial people rarely have success.

"It's tragic," said Lam Do, who specializes in internal medicine. "Your chance of finding a donor is so low, it's like winning the lottery. And most people are unaware of this."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2005-01-30-mix-marrow_x.htm

When she was diagnosed with leukemia, her doctor said she would probably not survive without a transplant from a donor with matching bone marrow. The marrow of her two sisters and her parents was incompatible, and of the 1.9 million people registered with the National Blood Donor Program, not one had marrow to match hers. When a marrow donor could not be found, doctors performed an umbilical-cord blood transplant March 22.

One obstacle to finding a matching donor was her mixed ethnic background. Her father is black, with West Indian and Panamanian roots. Her mother is white, with Russian-Jewish roots. In addition, only 5 percent of registered donors are black.

Her illness is called acute myeloid leukemia or acute myelogenous leukemia and is relatively rare in children. Its annual toll in the United States is 600 cases and 300 deaths. Dr. Stephen Feig, the head of pediatric oncology at the University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine, said that type accounted for 10 to 15 percent of all childhood leukemia.
http://www.nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html

Students of mixed races report suffering more health problems

CHAPEL HILL -- A new study that involved surveying 90,000 adolescent U.S. students showed that those who considered themselves to be of mixed race were more likely than others to suffer from depression, substance abuse, sleep problems and various aches and pains. Conducted by researchers at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and the National Institutes of Health, the investigation found that adolescents of mixed race were more likely to have other health problems as well.

"It did not matter what races the students identified with, the risks were higher for all of them if they did not identify with a single race," said Dr. J. Richard Udry, principal author of a paper on the work appearing in the November issue of the American Journal of Public Health.

"Most of the risk items we assessed may be related to stress, and so we believe being of mixed race is a source of stress," Udry said. "From this work, we cannot identify further the sources of that stress. More research is needed to identify those sources and possibly suggest programs that might help biracial adolescents."

Udry is professor of maternal and child health at the UNC School of Public Health, professor of sociology in UNC's College of Arts and Sciences and a fellow at the Carolina Population Center. His co-authors are Dr. Rose Marie Li, formerly of NIH, and Janet Hendrickson-Smith, research associate at the UNC center.

The new findings derive from data compiled as part of the UNC-based National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health, the largest and most comprehensive survey of teen-agers ever conducted in the United States.

In the detailed surveys they completed, students could give more than one answer when asked about their race. Those who called themselves biracial tended to be more likely to smoke and drink, Udry said. Overall, older biracial children were more likely to have sex at younger ages, to have access to guns and to have poorer experiences at school such as through suspensions, skipping class and repeating grades.

In characteristics not related to traditional risks, such as grades, vocabulary, family structure and family education, mixed-race adolescents often fell between single-race adolescents, he said. For example, Asians had higher grade-point averages than whites and were more likely to have a college-educated parent, but children with both Asian and white parents had averages between those two peer groups and were more likely to have a parent who attended college than white-only adolescents.

"Quite a few studies attest in some way to the emotional, health and behavioral risk problems of multiracial adolescents," he said. "The most common explanation for the high-risk status is the struggle with identity formation, leading to lack of self-esteem, social isolation and problems of family dynamics in biracial households."

Since some previous studies found no differences between biracial and single-race children, Udry and his colleagues wanted to explore the relative risk of mixed race adolescents with teens of a single race using a large nationally representative sample.

When first reported in 1997, Add Health showed that strong and supportive ties between parents and children helped protect adolescents against risky behaviors, including substance abuse, early sexual activity, pregnancy, emotional distress, suicide and violence.

Feeling connected with one's school and, in some cases, one's religion also helped adolescents avoid some of the pitfalls of youth, the study showed.

"These findings offered the parents of America a blueprint for what worked in protecting their kids from harm," Udry said. "Contrary to common assumptions, Add Health found that parents -- not just peers -- were extremely relevant to their children throughout adolescence," he said.

Parents trying to prevent risky behaviors in children should spend time with teen-agers, talk with them, be available to them, set high standards and send clear messages about what they want their children to do and not do, Udry and his colleagues concluded.
http://www.unc.edu/index.htm

http://www.majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/

Originally Posted by Excerpt

Higher rates of mental illness in migrant groups have been proposed as evidence of racism within psychiatry, they write. Yet rates of psychiatric disorder are high for all migrants, irrespective of ethnicity. This suggests an explanation that is not ethnic specific and is environmental rather than genetic.

[...]

These findings highlight that there are perfectly reasonable alternative explanations for why the rates and manner of admission vary between different ethnic groups, say the authors. Construing racism as the main explanation for the excess of detentions among ethnic minorities adds little to the debate and prevents the search for the real causes of these differences.
http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/09/21/20288.aspx

For American children, says Yoonsun Choi, assistant professor at the School of Social Service Administration, early adolescence isn’t getting any simpler. Besides the awkwardness and looming angst, there’s this: more and more youth now find themselves navigating the uncertain territory of multiracial heritage. (Even the term is ambiguous; it can refer to having parents of different races or to generations-old diversity.) The multiracial experience frequently corresponds, Choi says, with higher rates of violence and substance use. “Consistently multiracial youth show, in almost all behavior problems—alcohol, smoking, marijuana, fighting—more problems than other children.”

[...]

The differences in violent behavior were even more striking. Multiracial youths were 63 percent more likely than white respondents to have been in a fight and 65 percent more likely to have threatened to stab someone. African American students, who held even with multiracial respondents for some violent behaviors, were 39 percent less likely to have hurt someone badly and 46 percent less likely to have carried a gun.

Choi has yet to decipher all the factors that exacerbate multiracial youths’ “bad outcomes,” but racial discrimination is part of the equation. Kids act out in response to ridicule or ostracism. In junior high and high school, “some [racial] groups are very exclusive. Other children will push you out if you’re a racial combination.” In similar surveys in Hawaii, she notes, multiracial youths did not show more problems than their monoracial classmates. “It’s not even an issue there—so many people come from multiple backgrounds.” In the U.S. at large, interracial marriages account for 4 percent of the total; in Hawaii they account for nearly half.

“However, there is some indication that a strong ethnic identity” with at least one race—a sense of racial or cultural pride, belonging, and confidence—“helps protect kids from these behaviors,” Choi says. But youths must strike a sometimes difficult balance. “This research is just emerging, but it is saying that ethnic identity for multiracial children is unique. They need to endorse every part of who they are, and for children of combinations from conflicting groups”—for instance, black and white or, Choi says, Asian and black—“that will be hard.”
http://magazine.uchicago.edu/0610/investigations/problem.shtml

Mr Winddancer believes that Mr Serbin's vendetta against him is 'racist'.
He said: 'It's racism. What else would you call it? I'm not Indian enough for Sal? Then it's an issue of race.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093432/Youre-cultural-thief-Ten-year-feud-Native-American-fraud-performs-heritage-festivals-sells-traditional-chants-MySpace.html

Selliman says she is Maori and Te Ati Awa.
"Because I'm blonde and I'm fair skinned, I'm not Maori enough, and working for a Maori organisation they felt I should, I suppose, look more Maori," she said.

Rihanna
On being bullied at school for being too 'white': “I was a little confused as a kid because I grew up with my mum, and my mum is black. So I was cultured in a very ‘black’ way. But when I go to school, I’m getting called ‘white’. They would look at me and would curse me out.

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/18536420.html

Obama has also written and talked about using alcohol, marijuana and cocaine during his teenage years to "push questions of who I was out of my mind."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

The report, published jointly with the youth justice board, shows that the proportion of black and other minority ethnic young men in young offender institutions (YOIs) has risen from 23% in 2006 and 33% in 2009/10 to 39% last year.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/oct/26/young-black-men-youth-jails?newsfeed=true

Maori have a low population but high crime rate, obesity,depression,suicide, baby killing, dog fighting, gang culture, young pregnancy and substance abuse. The Abo are much the same and the American Indians are going to follow. Race mixing not only destroys European culture and bloodline but also the other side. Look at New York and London, they are not safe places. Don't let it be your future.

Inquiring Mind, most of your post are about Gypsy or Indians or Black people. You don't really post much about Europeans.
What was the point of you being born if you don't want children or a wife.
I tried to give you self confidence but you can only help yourself.

"Is Jesus Black?"
"Is Mohammed White?"
"Is Inquiring Mind White?"
"Is Inquiring Mind Brown?"

How many more will there be.

Race is more than colour, it is about blood, honour,culture and pride.

It is hard for you because Gypsy were travelling, they have no homeland.
They could have been from Egypt during the time of Jesus or they could have been living in India. You can't trace yourself back to a homeland.
You just have to have self confidence about who you are.
You can have peace and be happy with a family but you just want to sit behind your computer and be sad. Go outside for a smoke, come inside and go to the computer again and make arguments over your skin tone and try compare yourself to Greeks and Italians and Bulgarians.

Mortimer
03-17-2012, 08:33 AM
I don't care what you read on Wikipedia and I'm not really Australian so I can't explain their history for them.

The Maori have a low population and they have some of the same problems as you do. African Americans are mixed & most Blacks in England are mixed and they have many of the same problems. I wonder if you could find a bone marrow match.

So we see people have similar problems across the race line. Because im certain whites have the same problems, i know it from personal experience.

It would be interesting to know if i would find a bone marrow match. Im not sure even know if i count as mixed race in medical sense or if its only across meta-races. it would be interesting to know.

CelticViking
03-17-2012, 08:39 AM
It would be interesting to know if i would find a bone marrow match. Im not sure even know if i count as mixed race in medical sense or if its only across meta-races. it would be interesting to know.

And that is just one of the burdens that your parents have put on you, and you want more people to feel your pain so that you are not alone.

We just want European preservation and you're anti racist.
You think we are racist, but most of us don't care.

Joe McCarthy
03-17-2012, 08:45 AM
Traditionally, US anti-miscegenation laws applied only to Negroids, but I'd definitely extend the ban to Mongoloids as well (a category that would include both Hispanic mestizos and East Asians).

US state laws often banned unions with Amerinds and others as well, though at times they could have been tougher. As with any law a perception of need was in play which is why oftentimes only blacks were put on the ban list because they were the only significant non-whites in the state. Similarly, states outside the South were less likely to have anti-miscegenation laws because there were hardly any non-whites around. A few states even banned marriages between blacks and Amerinds, so the concern sometimes extended beyond white racial purity to racial integrity in general.

Anyway, in the tradition of applying law as needed we could add Hispanics, East Asians, etc., to the list. Of course, for this to happen will require counter-revolution in this country.

Odoacer
03-17-2012, 08:47 AM
US state laws often banned unions with Amerinds and other as well, though at times they could have been tougher. As with any law a perception of need was in play which is why oftentimes only blacks were put on the ban list because they were the only significant non-whites in the state. Similarly, states outside the South were less likely to have anti-miscegenation laws because there were hardly any non-whites around. A few states even banned marriages between blacks and Amerinds, so the concern sometimes extended beyond white racial purity to racial integrity in general.

California banned marriage between whites & Asians, until the law was overturned by a court decision in 1948.

Mortimer
03-17-2012, 08:50 AM
And that is just one of the burdens that your parents have put on you, and you want more people to feel your pain so that you are not alone.

We just want European preservation and you're anti racist.
You think we are racist, but most of us don't care.

How i can find out if i would be able to get a bone marrow match?

The Lawspeaker
03-17-2012, 08:59 AM
"There are laws that enslave men, and laws that set them free."

Probably the best film quote ever.

zack
03-17-2012, 09:00 AM
California banned marriage between whites & Asians, until the law was overturned by a court decision in 1948.

Yes and interestingly Alabama and if I'm not mistaken the deep south never banned Injun/white marriages either. In many ways injuns were kind of just looked at as assimilated 'off whites'.

I think if any Interracial marriage ban is going to be put in place,it needs to be on the state level.

Thunor
03-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Sure thing, Zack. :P I don't really see a big problem with a few people being 1/8th injun, as long as they don't identify with that part of themselves.

US state laws often banned unions with Amerinds and others as well, though at times they could have been tougher. As with any law a perception of need was in play which is why oftentimes only blacks were put on the ban list because they were the only significant non-whites in the state.
True. It was left to each State to decide if interracial sex should be banned or not. So obviously, the Negroids were often the sole banned group because they were the only huge non-white minority in the South (where most of these anti-miscegenation laws existed).

My impression was that Mestizos and East Asians weren't put on the ban list, but they evidently were in California. Seems like those laws were aimed at whatever non-white race was the biggest minority in the State.

Of course, for this to happen will require counter-revolution in this country.
Well, that goes without saying.

Feral
03-17-2012, 02:58 PM
In my country I could hardly talk about races and cultures, and the preservations of them, without being called "nazi" and/or "racist" (among other less nice words). And from the few 'whites' -with some racial consciousness- that can be found, the most of them looks like they were taken from a skinhead's movie from hollywood --and others are just 'black metalheads pseudo-nazis'.

In regard to my country, to impose such a law wouldn't only be in vain, but it will make things worse; Making the 'white man' look like a facist and racist who gives a crap about the rest of the world.

So, again, I believe there are others ways to make preservation not only a possible thing, but something that will endure. And the best way to do it, is showing that can be done without disturbing other people, showing that other people can 'live with it' in a fruitful way. -- It's not about being political correct, but about being socially functional--

It may be a lot harder than to impose a law, but it will make things safer and more likely.

Joe McCarthy
03-17-2012, 03:07 PM
True. It was left to each State to decide if interracial sex should be banned or not. So obviously, the Negroids were often the sole banned group because they were the only huge non-white minority in the South (where most of these anti-miscegenation laws existed).

My impression was that Mestizos and East Asians weren't put on the ban list, but they evidently were in California. Seems like those laws were aimed at whatever non-white race was the biggest minority in the State.

There was also an attempt to institute a ban in Washington in the 30s after an influx of Filipinos. Unfortunately white scalawags and Filipinos defeated the bill in the state legislature.

Thunor
03-17-2012, 03:55 PM
There was also an attempt to institute a ban in Washington in the 30s after an influx of Filipinos.
Didn't know that. The famous anti-miscegenation laws are the Southern ones, but every State with a large non-white population seems to have had them (or attempted to introduce them) at some point.

Unfortunately white scalawags and Filipinos defeated the bill in the state legislature.
No doubt the Filipinos were against it. These anti-miscegenation laws rarely work if the non-white minority has the political means to change the laws. The blacks didn't have those rights for a long time, and that's why the US South kept their segregation laws for as long as they did.

Angus
03-17-2012, 03:56 PM

It's not like she was holding a knife to your throat, demanding you marry those types so don't take it so personally :rolleyes:. She was just making a friendly suggestion, a suggestion which I agree with. People with backgrounds like yourself should marry your own kind, not just from a preservationist's point of view, but also from a logical one. Most mixed-race relationships are disasters because of the different cultures, customs, beliefs, etc. I could go on for hours on the topic, but I'll save that for a later date ;)

Incal
03-17-2012, 03:57 PM
In my country I could hardly talk about races and cultures, and the preservations of them, without being called "nazi" and/or "racist" (among other less nice words). And from the few 'whites' -with some racial consciousness- that can be found, the most of them looks like they were taken from a skinhead's movie from hollywood --and others are just 'black metalheads pseudo-nazis'.

In regard to my country, to impose such a law wouldn't only be in vain, but it will make things worse; Making the 'white man' look like a facist and racist who gives a crap about the rest of the world.

So, again, I believe there are others ways to make preservation not only a possible thing, but something that will endure. And the best way to do it, is showing that can be done without disturbing other people, showing that other people can 'live with it' in a fruitful way. -- It's not about being political correct, but about being socially functional--

It may be a lot harder than to impose a law, but it will make things safer and more likely.

Why not moving all the white people to Ushuaia? :D

Feral
03-17-2012, 04:07 PM
Why not moving all the white people to Ushuaia? :D

It was already proposed in another forum (sadly, stormfront), but there's a lot of aboriginal people in Ushuaia to decide to move "all" 'white'-people (preservationist, at least) to there.

Personally, I would move there because I love that place. But at the moment I believe I'll move to Cordoba because I pretend to start a military career in the air forces; besides, it's a beautiful place. :D

Anyways, preservation can be done anywhere.

Incal
03-17-2012, 04:13 PM
^^ Really? I always thought the few natives from Ushuaia had long gone.

Supreme American
03-17-2012, 04:15 PM

It's like being a nationalist but not caring you're surrounded by illegal aliens.

Supreme American
03-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Love isn't the problem per se, education it is. The reason why I don't desaprove interracial marriage, even If I wouldn't encourage it, is because people shouldn't impose on others what to do --nor stop doing.

If that's the case, why outlaw any destructive behavior in the name of personal freedom? What's more important? Driving a species to extinction by entertainment hunting or preserving that species? How about public sex acts? What about their alleged "right"?

Lines of responsible behavior are to be drawn and those lines ALWAYS limit the amount of I-wanna behavior of certain people for the sake of the greater good. We cannot allow their whines to dictate policy. There is no such thing as a stable society that doesn't have laws on human behavior.

2Cool
03-17-2012, 04:22 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=770584&postcount=53
You're the guy that wanted James Bond to be black, you want to destroy European heros and the works of great writers.

Human rights is Marxist.
Rwandan Genocide - The United Nations stopped it.
Boer Genocide= The United Nations doesn't care.

1000s are using the Human right act to remain in Britain

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/8581170/Thousands-using-Human-Rights-Act-to-remain-in-Britain.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044530/David-Cameron-I-want-scrap-Human-Rights-Act-Nick-Clegg-wont-let-me.html

I never said I wanted him to be black, I said I wouldn't give a fuck if he were. Make him Asian, Arab. I.don't.give.a.fuck. All I want is for the person portraying him to be a good actor and play the role well. Unlike you, I can look beyond a person phenotype. But that's all you see and it blinds you because you have this Crusade mentality for something that you had no control over.

What's this about European heros? wtf are you talking about?

Feral
03-17-2012, 04:26 PM
^^ Really? I always thought the few natives from Ushuaia had long gone.

I'm not that sure. All I know is what I've read a time ago. Ins't like there really a lot, but there are --I think. Besides that, there've been a lot of illegal immigration.

But, again, the only argentinian that I know (at the moment) that may have some preservationist thoughts, is myself. I wouldn't considerer the "survival of the race" like being preservationist, because of what that way of thinking implies.

Btw, what a way of making off-topics comments. :P

If that's the case, why outlaw any destructive behavior in the name of personal freedom? What's more important? Driving a species to extinction by entertainment hunting or preserving that species? How about public sex acts? What about their alleged "right"?

Lines of responsible behavior are to be drawn and those lines ALWAYS limit the amount of I-wanna behavior of certain people for the sake of the greater good. We cannot allow their whines to dictate policy. There is no such thing as a stable society that doesn't have laws on human behavior.

I agree with what you said. And I admit not being more specific about my thoughts.
However, I believe that, with time, my point of view and the interpretation that comes with it, will be more understandable.
I've said that I think relativism is overrated. I do believe people should do whatever makes them happy -- but in a socially functional way.
People who doesn't feel free would never chose to be responsible with themselves nor others. Impose laws like this will make not just some, but a lot of people to feel like they can't be free. The greater good needs to be the good for all, not just some.

I don't think, as apparently you believe I do, that everybody should be free to do whatever they want, even if that means to have inadequate or even destructive behaviors.
Laws are momentary patchs, but not solutions. I don't see preservationism like something which I should feel good until I die, but something more transcendental.

Supreme American
03-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Not documented,but everyone in my family said my father was 1/4th to 1/8th. Interestingly though on my birth certificate they put down white as my race and not 'multiracial' or 'Native american' so i know i came out looking just like any other white babe.

I used to work with a half-breed Jap who claims to be white. He has the skin tone of whites, but his head shape and eyes scream Tokyo.

You could easily solve the ancestry issue by the 23andme test. Family legends can help. I have a family legend on my father's side that says my paternal great grandmother had blood that went back to about Plymouth Rock. I found a branch of her side that settled New Amsterdam circa 1650 and another one of similar old stock I have more trouble tracing.

Supreme American
03-17-2012, 04:29 PM
I never said I wanted him to be black, I said I wouldn't give a fuck if he were. Make him Asian, Arab. I.don't.give.a.fuck. All I want is for the person portraying him to be a good actor and play the role well. Unlike you, I can look beyond a person phenotype. But that's all you see and it blinds you because you have this Crusade mentality for something that you had no control over.

What's this about European heros? wtf are you talking about?

I'm sure if the movies were about a black male hero and suddenly it were suggested it was about high time a white guy was put in the role, you'd understand fully and would be up in arms like all your white liberal counterparts.

2Cool
03-17-2012, 04:54 PM
I'm sure if the movies were about a black male hero and suddenly it were suggested it was about high time a white guy was put in the role, you'd understand fully and would be up in arms like all your white liberal counterparts.

Depends. Is it the story of ex-slave that ends up starting a company and becomes rich, or the story of man born in the ghetto that becomes a great Jazz musician and had to fight racism to do so or is it just the story of some person that happened to be black? Basically does the race of that character play a big role in what the character is about? Or can the character be described perfectly without any mention of his/her race?

The thing that you haven't realized is that due to racism, if there's a lead black character in a book or movie, then his/her race has to play a part it in. Rarely will you see a movie that puts black lead characters just for the sake of it and don't use any black stereotypes. The only exception to this rule is Will Smith. So if you told me that they were doing some type of sequel to a movie like I Robot with a white lead, I wouldn't care.

Jon Snow
03-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Depends. Is it the story of ex-slave that ends up starting a company and becomes rich, or the story of man born in the ghetto that becomes a great Jazz musician and had to fight racism to do so or is it just the story of some person that happened to be black? Basically does the race of that character play a big role in what the character is about? Or can the character be described perfectly without any mention of his/her race?

The thing that you haven't realized is that due to racism, if there's a lead black character in a book or movie, then his/her race has to play a part it in. Rarely will you see a movie that puts black lead characters just for the sake of it and don't use any black stereotypes. The only exception to this rule is Will Smith. So if you told me that they were doing some type of sequel to a movie like I Robot with a white lead, I wouldn't care.

You don't think Bond is meant to be a quintessential Anglo alpha male?

Supreme American
03-17-2012, 05:14 PM
You don't think Bond is meant to be a quintessential Anglo alpha male?

The Bond character is part of modern Anglo culture, and these liberals and niggers are trying to rip even that away from us.

Mortimer
03-17-2012, 05:19 PM
I think Interracial Laws are a Colonial Phenomenon did they ever existed in Continental Europe except for the Nazi Period?

Mortimer
03-17-2012, 05:21 PM
It's not like she was holding a knife to your throat, demanding you marry those types so don't take it so personally :rolleyes:. She was just making a friendly suggestion, a suggestion which I agree with. People with backgrounds like yourself should marry your own kind, not just from a preservationist's point of view, but also from a logical one. Most mixed-race relationships are disasters because of the different cultures, customs, beliefs, etc. I could go on for hours on the topic, but I'll save that for a later date ;)

No she didnt but she repeatedly made that suggestion when i didnt asked her for it. And these days most marriages are disasters the divorce rate is very high in the western world and not only among interracial marriages but also between same race marriages (same race marriages are majority anyways)

The Lawspeaker
03-17-2012, 06:27 PM
1 in 3 marriages fails here (most of our marriages are still Dutch/Dutch). In America 1 in 2 marriages fails. I think that our dear racialists have their priorities wrong. It not who marries who that is important. It is whether the marriages are successful that is important.

Mortimer
03-17-2012, 06:29 PM
1 in 3 marriages fails here (most of our marriages are still Dutch/Dutch). In America 1 in 2 marriages fails. I think that our dear racialists have their priorities wrong. It not who marries who that is important. It is whether the marriages are successful that is important.

im not for a large scale mixing until "everyone got the same skin colour" but a little tolerance to a few cases is no big deal.

The Lawspeaker
03-17-2012, 06:30 PM
im not for a large scale mixing until "everyone got the same skin colour" but a little tolerance to a few cases is no big deal.
Exactly. My position still is: if it isn't there you won't marry it. So if there are few immigrants chances are virtually 0 you will marry outside your ethnic group.

CelticViking
03-17-2012, 07:46 PM

The Abo have always had a very low population and their great invention was a throwing stick that breaks easy. The Abo have never been good parents. The mixed children were abused by the Abo but I'll let an Australian answer your question. If there is anything you would like to know about Australian history ask someone like AussieScott.

How i can find out if i would be able to get a bone marrow match?

That is just one of the hard questions that all mixed race people will have to ask themselves. Along with the who I'm I questions.

Didn't know that. The famous anti-miscegenation laws are the Southern ones, but every State with a large non-white population seems to have had them (or attempted to introduce them) at some point.
No doubt the Filipinos were against it. These anti-miscegenation laws rarely work if the non-white minority has the political means to change the laws. The blacks didn't have those rights for a long time, and that's why the US South kept their segregation laws for as long as they did.

Ofcourse, the Filipinos were against it, they are mixed race even before the Spanish went to the Philippines and even before the dirty old men started buying submissive, little,Infantile Asian woman. Filipinos are a mix of Micronesian( connected to Asians) and Melenesian (connected to Abo).
They know that if they offer their bodies and cook rice for a lonely old man they will get money, food, hot water and to live in the country.

I never said I wanted him to be black, I said I wouldn't give a fuck if he were. Make him Asian, Arab. I.don't.give.a.fuck. All I want is for the person portraying him to be a good actor and play the role well. Unlike you, I can look beyond a person phenotype. But that's all you see and it blinds you because you have this Crusade mentality for something that you had no control over. What's this about European heros? wtf are you talking about?

Beowulf, Ares, Höðr, Friar Tuck, Heimdall,Conan have all been made non European. Lord of the rings,Tintin,Narnia, Oliver Twist and even Charlie and the Chocolate Factory have been called Racist.
A Pakistani wanted to be a hobbit and now characters like Batman and Spiderman are changing too. I don't care about Batman or Spiderman that much but characters of European history and mythology should be European. Book characters like Aragorn(based off Norse mythology),
Conan(based off the Celt) and James Bond(Swiss and Scottish) should be European. It is about respecting the authors that have died. All these Hollywood remakes are destroying European preservation.
Preservation is not just about blood, it is also about culture.
The Jews also make money out of making movies from Japanese Anime, then when White people get casted, it means that more Non Whites will be casted in movies about European history. One way for young people now days to learn about their culture, history and mythology isn't just reading books but also watching movies and tv shows. Our movies get destroyed by the Jews of Hollywood and now our books like Narnia and Tintin could get banned. And our history is getting stopped too.

6LygJB1g8WU

20 pages about Africans and 6 on Napoleon

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44255

I think Interracial Laws are a Colonial Phenomenon did they ever existed in Continental Europe except for the Nazi Period?

Blame the Colonial and the Nazis, this is done by the Jewish media all the time. Turn off the tv and learn about history.
People had honour back then and didn't want to take advantage of the low IQ blacks or submissive Infantile Asians.

Since you like Wikipedia so much here is some info.
It isn't just Europeans that dislike it.

At this time Elizabeth I declared that black "Negroes and black Moors" were to be arrested and expelled from her kingdom, although this did not lead to actual legisation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrival_of_black_immigrants_in_London

Expulsion of the Jews

With the institution of the Roman Catholic Inquisition in Spain, and with the Dominican friar Tomás de Torquemada as the first Inquisitor General, the Catholic Monarchs pursued a policy of religious unity. Though Isabella opposed taking harsh measures against Jews on economic grounds, Torquemada was able to convince Ferdinand. On 31 March 1492, the Alhambra Decree for the expulsion of the Jews was issued (See main article on Inquisition).[75] The Jews had until the end of July, three months, to leave the country and they were not to take with them gold, silver, money, arms, or horses.[75] Traditionally, it had been claimed that as many as 200,000 Jews left Spain, but recent historians have shown that such figures are exaggerated: Henry Kamen has shown that out of a total population of 80,000 Jews, a maximum of 40,000 left and the rest converted.[76] Hundreds of those that remained came under the Inquisition's investigations into relapsed conversos (Marranos) and the Judaizers who had been abetting them
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabella_I_of_Castile#Expulsion_of_the_Jews

Laws and policies which discouraged miscegenation were issued, including an 836 AD decree forbidding Chinese to have relations with other peoples such as Iranians, Arabs, Indians, Malays, Sumatrans, and so on.

Under the King Louis XVI, the Order of the Council of State of 5 April 1778, signed by Antoine de Sartine, forbade "whites of either sex to contract marriage with blacks, mulattos or other people of color" in the Kingdom, as the number of blacks has increased so much in France, mostly in the capital

On 8 January 1803, a governmental circular forbade marriages between Whites and Negress or Negroes and White women

United Kingdom. Following World War I, there was a large surplus of females in the United Kingdom,[46] and there were increasing numbers of seamen arriving from the Indian subcontinent, Arab World, Far East and Caribbean. This led to increased intermarriage and cohabitation with local white females, which raised concerns over miscegenation and led to several race riots at the time.[47] In the 1920s to 1940s, several legal scholars raised concerns about an increasing 'mixed-breed' population, mainly the product of marriages between Arab men and white women.[48] They denounced white girls who mixed with foreign Muslim men as 'shameless' and called for a legislative ban on the breeding of 'half-caste' children. These calls for anti-miscegenation laws were unsuccessful, however

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws

Although many times it was unsuccessful, there were only low populations.
Now there are high populations of Non Europeans living with Europeans.

Non Europeans are starting to understand the problems of such relationships.

HqiWFLsgVi4

vWwXYMGtBIA

On 31 July 2010 Harawira told the New Zealand Herald he "wouldn't feel comfortable" if one of his children came home with a Pākehā partner, but he asked whether "all Pākehās would be happy with their daughters coming home with a Māori boy? The answer is they wouldn't." He was asked, since some of his whānau have dated Pacific Islanders and he didn't have an issue with it, "does that make him prejudiced?" He said "Probably, but how many people don't have prejudices?"[ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hone_Harawira

No she didnt but she repeatedly made that suggestion when i didnt asked her for it. And these days most marriages are disasters the divorce rate is very high in the western world and not only among interracial marriages but also between same race marriages (same race marriages are majority anyways)

Oh boo woo, I suggested that you make a new family and quit smoking.
Your parents gave birth to you, so that oneday you will have children too.
I suggested that you get a real gf instead of an online webcam girlfriend.
I'm sure your grand parents would want you to have children and not be lonely or self conscious .You don't want to improve your own future, you just want everyone else future to be shit.

Oh yay for the future.

Laura Wilson was just 17 years old — a happy but headstrong girl whose love story across the racial divide would have a tragic ending http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2115984/Is-Britains-white-honour-killing-victim-The-happy-headstrong-girl-17-love-racial-divide-tragic-end.html#ixzz1pKbIwUfa

Mortimer
03-17-2012, 07:52 PM
That is just one of the hard questions that all mixed race people will have to ask themselves. Along with the who I'm I questions.

Im sure that endogamous groups have some specific genetic diseases as well. There is plenty on the internet.

Blame the Colonial and the Nazis, this is done by the Jewish media all the time.

I was not sure so i asked a question.:rolleyes:

Oh boo woo, I suggested that you make a new family and quit smoking.
Your parents gave birth to you, so that oneday you will have children too.
I suggested that you get a real gf instead of an online webcam girlfriend.
I'm sure your grand parents would want you to have children and not be lonely or self conscious .You don't want to improve your own future, you just want everyone else future to be shit.

OK if your intention was pure and good, then i apologize and thank you. I just had impression you want to put me into a category.

Odoacer
03-17-2012, 09:12 PM

False dichotomy. :ranger:

The Lawspeaker
03-17-2012, 09:35 PM
False dichotomy. :ranger:
For you. It shows us all the more that Americans have no moral right to lecture Europeans.

Supreme American
03-17-2012, 09:37 PM

Why have such laws unless your country is deluged in racial garbage? It's like having laws against collecting moonrocks when nobody had been to the moon.

Odoacer
03-17-2012, 11:36 PM
For you.

It's a false dichotomy, period. It matters both who marries whom & that marriages be successful. If most of the marriages in the Netherlands were suddenly inter-ethnic (Dutch + Italian, Dutch + Spanish, Dutch + Turkish, Dutch + Nigerian, etc.), no matter how successful the marriages, you soon would not have a Dutch nation to speak of.

Interestingly, the divorce rate in the U.S. really shot up to its current high levels after the Loving v. Virginia in 1967:

http://www.bsos.umd.edu/socy/vanneman/socy441/trends/divorce.jpg

Of course, correlation is not equal to causation. But the fact of the matter is that ending laws against miscegenation was simply one part of the massive societal changes we've suffered since the 1960s.

It shows us all the more that Americans have no moral right to lecture Europeans.

I don't believe I've been lecturing you. You have, however, been making rather sanctimonious denunciations of anti-miscegenation laws this entire thread.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 12:17 AM

Define a few. Due to mass migration and endless promotion of it in media via egalitarian bullshit, the numbers are growing. How long before you want us to stop looking the other way and doing something about it? What is a big deal to you?

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 12:22 AM
Ofcourse, the Filipinos were against it, they are mixed race even before the Spanish went to the Philippines and even before the dirty old men started buying submissive, little,Infantile Asian woman. Filipinos are a mix of Micronesian( connected to Asians) and Melenesian (connected to Abo).They know that if they offer their bodies and cook rice for a lonely old man they will get money, food, hot water and to live in the country.

SE Asians in general - specifically the women - eagerly pimp themselves to degenerate Westerners hoping to escape the grinding filth and poverty their countries suffer due to low regional IQ levels. I have read that at least some of them originate in old Chinese migrations who then mated with the local populations of Negritos which would explain much.

Of course, due to a level of contact with Whites, they also suffer a rather intense form of self-loathing that expresses itself in white supremacist behavior. They, like black males, prefer to date whites due to the power and prestige associated with white skin.

Rochefaton
03-18-2012, 12:33 AM
No, I support personal freedom and an individual's right to choose. I prefer persuasion over forceful coercion. If someone wants to marry outside their ethnicity, then they should have that right.

There may be consequences for their actions (ex: people may choose to ostracise an individual from their social groups for marrying a foreigner), but I do not think it should be an actual crime punishable by the law.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 12:36 AM
54 pages and opponents of these laws have one argument: Me.

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME...

Rochefaton
03-18-2012, 12:38 AM
54 pages and opponents of these laws have one argument: Me.

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME...

Actually, no. I am married to a white American woman and have a child with her. My argument is for freedom of choice for all individuals, not just me.

Hess
03-18-2012, 12:40 AM
Looking at the results of the poll, it disheartens me to see that so many people are willing to give up liberty and welcome government tyranny with open arms.

Since you people see no problem in letting the government dictate the nuances your private life, perhaps you would also be fine with the government regulating your diet or how much time you can spend in front of the TV?

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 12:40 AM
Actually, no. I am married to a white American woman and have a child with her. My argument is for freedom of choice for all individuals, not just me.

Your argument is in favor of those with that attitude.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 12:41 AM
Looking at the results of the poll, it disheartens me to see that so many people are willing to give up liberty and welcome government tyranny with open arms.

Since you people see no problem in letting the government dictate the nuances your private life, perhaps you would also be fine with the government regulating your diet or how much time you can spend in front of the TV?

Preserving race with laws is no more a tyranny than preserving a breed of flowers or animals with laws is.

How laughable.

Hess
03-18-2012, 12:47 AM
Preserving race with laws is no more a tyranny than preserving a breed of flowers or animals with laws is.

How laughable.

oranges and apples. Humans, unlike animals and plants, are not products of determinism. They make conscious choices according to their wants and needs, and the government prohibiting one human of any kind to mate with another human of any kind is tyranny.

NOTHING is worth giving up our freedoms over and, quite frankly, anyone who feels otherwise doesn't understand what it means to live in a democracy.

zack
03-18-2012, 12:49 AM
There may be consequences for their actions (ex: people may choose to ostracise an individual from their social groups for marrying a foreigner), but I do not think it should be an actual crime punishable by the law.

Agree 100%. That is why I'll tell my kids "You can marry who you want,but don't expect me to come to the wedding or talk to you ever again if you bring home a black!".

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 12:54 AM
oranges and apples. Humans, unlike animals and plants, are not products of determinism. They make conscious choices according to their wants and needs, and the government prohibiting one human of any kind to mate with another human of any kind is tyranny.

NOTHING is worth giving up our freedoms over and, quite frankly, anyone who feels otherwise doesn't understand what it means to live in a democracy.

No, it isn't. It should not even be up to debate that preserving unique groups of human beings is far more important, relevant, and worthwhile than preserving a breed of bats. Such laws exist to protect immoral, damaging human behaviors from driving those animals into extinction. If bats are that worthwhile, then so are we.

It's just amazing the kind of anarchistic, degenerate filth that people in modern liberalized society are willing to tolerate in the name of freedom.

Waving a flag doesn't cut it especially when our founding fathers were against miscegenation.

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 12:55 AM
Agree 100%. That is why I'll tell my kids "You can marry who you want,but don't expect me to come to the wedding or talk to you ever again if you bring home a black!".

What about a non Congoid?

http://robertlindsay.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/dravidian-australoid.jpg

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 12:56 AM

Parents should not be giving their children the green light to marry whatever POS they find in a gutter. That's poor parenting and sets up their child to possibly be a victim of violent crime, such at the hands of nigger boyfriends.

Only until the radical left got it's dirty clutches into American culture in the 1960s did it become popular to ignore the guidance of one's elders and to give them the finger in favor of taking moral cues from pinkos and Reds.

Angus
03-18-2012, 01:14 AM

Race-mixing has been proven time and time again to yield negative consequences. However, you shouldn't worry too much about it. It's not like any of today's governments would even approve such a thing in fear of being labled as "racist" or "evil" :rolleyes:

Hess
03-18-2012, 01:23 AM
No, it isn't. It should not even be up to debate that preserving unique groups of human beings is far more important, relevant, and worthwhile than preserving a breed of bats. Such laws exist to protect immoral, damaging human behaviors from driving those animals into extinction. If bats are that worthwhile, then so are we.

It's just amazing the kind of anarchistic, degenerate filth that people in modern liberalized society are willing to tolerate in the name of freedom.

Waving a flag doesn't cut it especially when our founding fathers were against miscegenation.

Protected animal groups rarely have anything to do with why they are going extinct. Most of the time, they are victims of factors much larger than them. Once again, apples and oranges.The government prohibiting two humans of any kind from voluntarily engaging in a relationship is an infringement upon their freedoms and nothing short of an act of tyranny.

Race-mixing is destructive and harmful, yes, but you know what else is? Soda, Ice Cream, Cigarettes, and Alcohol. Should the government ban these things as well?

Watching too much TV has been proven to be very harmful, should the government monitor how much time we spend in front of the television?

Spending too much time indoors is also bad for us, so should the government make us spend a certain amount of time outside each day?

Loitering is unproductive and also (some would argue) immoral. Should the government monitor us to make sure that we are being as productive as possible?

The only way for you to believe what you believe about mixed race marriage and remain logically consistent is to answer "yes" to all these questions.

Maybe you're fine with government bureaucrats telling you to live your life, but some of us respect the European concept of freedom and liberty.

While the Founding fathers may have been against miscegenation, there is no evidence to suggest that they would have supported the notion of letting the government decide who should or shouldn't get married. After all, the Declaration of Independence was basically a long, verbose way of saying "Leave us alone, government."

Hess
03-18-2012, 01:24 AM
Race-mixing has been proven time and time again to yield negative consequences

so has eating fast food, not getting enough sleep, and playing too much video games. Would you be comfortable with the government regulating all of that as well?

StonyArabia
03-18-2012, 01:35 AM
What about a non Congoid?

http://robertlindsay.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/dravidian-australoid.jpg

Many Indian women don't look like this and are beautiful. You can find beauty in all groups.

http://s9.postimage.org/lwl728t2n/indiangirl.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
gif image hosting (http://postimage.org/)

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 01:51 AM
Many Indian women don't look like this and are beautiful. You can find beauty in all groups.

http://s9.postimage.org/lwl728t2n/indiangirl.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
gif image hosting (http://postimage.org/)

Mr Arab, your Indian is different to the Indian I posted.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4017/4312256811_bb82bab0e2.jpg

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2797/4478665936_de7a910f99.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_peoples

Not all Indians are the same.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ethnic_groups_in_India

AussieScott
03-18-2012, 01:53 AM
I also vote for geographical separation of the races. ;)

Joe McCarthy
03-18-2012, 02:01 AM
Really now, why do we continue to be presented with these stupid claims that denial of a marriage license constitutes 'totalitarianism' and now 'tyranny' as if it amounted to being thrown in a gulag for over three centuries of American history until the Miscegenation Archipelago finally came in Loving v. Virginia in 1967 to free Americans to marry blacks? ;)

The level of indoctrination among 'preservationists' is even through the roof. By such logic the West has been a tyranny for millenia for banning gay marriage.

Hess
03-18-2012, 02:13 AM
By such logic the West has been a tyranny for millenia for banning gay marriage.

In many ways, it has been.

it didn't eliminate the problem of gays and can be argued to actually have bolstered their numbers by giving teenagers one more "forbidden fruit" to rebel against their parents with.

Joe McCarthy
03-18-2012, 02:24 AM
While the Founding fathers may have been against miscegenation, there is no evidence to suggest that they would have supported the notion of letting the government decide who should or shouldn't get married. After all, the Declaration of Independence was basically a long, verbose way of saying "Leave us alone, government."

Of course the Declaration of Independence was written by Thomas Jefferson in 1776. In 1776 Jefferson's home state of Virginia had anti-miscegenation laws. Are you suggesting he opposed them? FYI, in 1776 Jefferson also wrote revisions of Virginia's criminal code to mandate that any white woman that had a mulatto child leave the state within one year or be denied the protection of the laws, which means such a woman could be killed or otherwise abused legally.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 02:27 AM

These groups don't look so pretty anymore once you've studied their IQ averages and how they live...

Joe McCarthy
03-18-2012, 03:18 AM
In many ways, it has been.

it didn't eliminate the problem of gays and can be argued to actually have bolstered their numbers by giving teenagers one more "forbidden fruit" to rebel against their parents with.

I have a hunch that when liberal political theorists like John Locke and Rousseau were writing about tyranny they didn't have the inability of two queers to marry in mind. ;)

Some of you guys need to look into what words actually mean rather than just throw them around as buzzwords. A tyrant, for example, is someone who rules without reference to the established laws. It was applied specifically in the American context to George III by Jefferson because he was violating what were seen then as the common law rights of Englishmen along with the statute laws actually enacted. It has nothing to do with the legal right to buttfuck or race-mix. :rolleyes:

Mercury
03-18-2012, 03:27 AM
It is possible homosexuality can spread to non-homosexuals just like any other sexual fetish. Studies have shown children who are raised by gay parents have a better chance at becoming homosexual than other children. So, same-sex marriage and the gay lifestyle becoming mainstream will have an impact on other people. And as preservationists, we cannot allow for anything that stops Western people from reproducing.

StonyArabia
03-18-2012, 03:30 AM
It is possible homosexuality can spread to non-homosexuals just like any other sexual fetish. Studies have shown children who are raised by gay parents have a better chance at becoming homosexual than other children. So, same-sex marriage and the gay lifestyle becoming mainstream will have an impact on other people. And as preservationists, we cannot allow for anything that stops Western people from reproducing.

Homosexuality is unatural, interracial marriages are natural and frankly have happened throughout human history. There examples everywhere.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 03:30 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if there was some truth in that. People have a natural instinct to follow others; after all, that is how children learn to walk and talk and learn to not stick their fingers in electrical outlets. Unfortunately as adults that primitive instinct remains and if not managed with reason, people can and do fall for all kinds of garbage, including behaviors they would never have considered otherwise such as sexual experimentation and so forth.

Hess
03-18-2012, 03:31 AM
Of course the Declaration of Independence was written by Thomas Jefferson in 1776. In 1776 Jefferson's home state of Virginia had anti-miscegenation laws. Are you suggesting he opposed them? FYI, in 1776 Jefferson also wrote revisions of Virginia's criminal code to mandate that any white woman that had a mulatto child leave the state within one year or be denied the protection of the laws, which means such a woman could be killed or otherwise abused legally.

There is a difference between opposing the marriage of people of different races and supporting government intervention in the matter.

I don't think that we have any evidence to suggest that the founding fathers were proponents of the latter.

As for Jefferson, just because his home state had a certain law is not grounds to assume that he supported it. Do you have any solid evidence that Jefferson supported the government poking its nose in people's private lives? After all, one could say that he dedicated his life's work to combatting just that.

StonyArabia
03-18-2012, 03:33 AM
Jefferson himself had deep love affair with Sally Hemings speak about irony

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 03:34 AM
Homosexuality is unatural, interracial marriages are natural and frankly have happened throughout human history. There examples everywhere.

Homosexuality has been shown to be a possible issue of hormones in utero, therefore people can be born as such, so in that context it is "natural."

Racemixing, however, is a choice and not something inborn. If race mixing were so natural, different races, cultures, and languages wouldn't exist. The reason they do are a combination of natural human impulses such as sticking to those most like them in term of genetic relation and establishing a physical boundary of one's habitation and protecting it from outsiders.

Mercury

There have been times where interracial relationships have been beneficial to the White race. Such as the Finno-Ugric people who may have originally started out as mongolid/caucasian hybrids that migrated into Europe. Over time, they were assimilated racially by their white neighbors. In recent years Sami are basically white, save for a few exotic looking individuals that have preserved their Astiatic features.

But in the context of 21st Century Europe/New World, interracial marriage will do nothing but brown America further. Polluting the white race, lowing our IQ, and let us adopt spic behavior. In Europe, mixing with lowly Ishmaelite scum will forever curse Europe and its culture. Race-mixing is a big no-no.

Supreme American

Afrocentric myth. (http://www.ashbrook.org/articles/mayer-hemings.html)

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
03-18-2012, 03:35 AM
If Whites had married all of the slaves in the south, there would be no more blacks left by now, but instead they allowed them to grow.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 03:36 AM
If Whites had married all of the slaves in the south, there would be no more blacks left by now, but instead they allowed them to grow.

Uh, there would be no more whites left by now...

Mercury
03-18-2012, 03:39 AM

Even Quadroons look African. No doubt, European blood helps the Black race. And if Quadroons were the majority in Africa then the continent may be salvageable. But a drop of black blood pollutes the white population.

GeistFaust

Even the best of them are allowed to fall into great depravity, and this does not justify that we should not enact such laws. A tendency towards degenerate action lies within the most noble and sublime beings in humanity, and it would not make sense to not enact a law on the potential for hypocrisy and contradiction.

The law is there to keep everyone in check may they defile their own race by having sexual intercourse or reproducing with another racial group. Laws are there as reminders and trend setters in order to make sure that an example is set.

This example should be replicated by others in society, and if they do not fall in line they should be prosecuted for their violation of their individual good and the common good.

StonyArabia
Afrocentric myth. (http://www.ashbrook.org/articles/mayer-hemings.html)

I do doubt it's an Afrocentric myth, his descendants look White now though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayles_Jefferson

In DNA studies in 1998, Eston's descendant was found to have Y-DNA that matched that of the Jefferson male line. This confirmed the family's tradition of descent from Thomas Jefferson and, together with the body of historical evidence, has convinced most historians of the connection. It disproved the Jefferson family tradition that his Carr nephew(s) had fathered Sally Hemings' children, as the Carr DNA did not match. Jefferson informally and formally freed all of Sally's children. Jefferson's will freed Madison Hemings and Eston shortly after the president's death in 1826; Eston was "given his time" so that he did not have to wait until age 21. Madison, already 21, had been freed immediately. In 1830 Eston purchased property in Charlottesville, on which he and his brother Madison built a house. Their mother Sally lived with them until her death in 1835.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 03:43 AM
I do doubt it's an Afrocentric myth, his descendants look White now though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayles_Jefferson

In DNA studies in 1998, Eston's descendant was found to have Y-DNA that matched that of the Jefferson male line.

I give you a well-researched piece by a professor of history and you come up with a Wiki article noting an anonymous member of the Jefferson male line...

:rolleyes2:

GeistFaust
03-18-2012, 03:45 AM
Uh, there would be no more whites left by now...

The Southerners in the South were bent on making sure blacks did not get any rights or freedoms in the South. The South had an elitist culture, which had a strong and fundamentalistic white orientation. The Black codes basically were enacted to make sure all the Reconstruction reforms would be negated in the South.

This would mean blacks would be reduced to a lower working class with no capacity to climb up the Southern socio-cultural and socio-political ladder. This framework is still in place to a great extent in the South, and it shows how tight knit some of the Upper-Middle Class and Upper Class Bourgeoise elites were.

Blacks would never been able to marry to a great extent with whites in the South, because this meant not just racial devastation but a socio-cultural and socio-political undermining. Unfortunately in today's modern society its finally beginning to occur on a much broader scale and at a much faster rate, like a virus that has slowly corroded away at the system.

StonyArabia
03-18-2012, 03:48 AM
I give you a well-researched piece by a professor of history and you come up with a Wiki article noting an anonymous member of the Jefferson male line...

:rolleyes2:

Y-DNA pretty much puts a stamp on it, and hence proved the relationship.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/jefferson/cron/1902sprig.html

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
03-18-2012, 03:49 AM
but what u dont realize is that blacks were at like 3% of the population while whites were like 95% so they were enough to delete them, they only worked on farms, but otherwise they didn't exist. They had a high mortality rate so none lived long, and population was controlled, if they were not useful int he farm they were probably not taken care of.

It would have been the difference between
http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/wibx950.com/files/2011/08/booker.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/06/07/art.nagin0607.gi.jpg

and this

http://www.cityofmansfield.net/mayorsoffice/mayor_s_office/images/Mayor_3.jpg

GeistFaust
03-18-2012, 03:53 AM
Even Quadroons look African. No doubt, European blood helps the Black race. And if Quadroons were the majority in Africa then the continent may be salvageable. But a drop of black blood pollutes the white population.

Not all Quadroons like African. A lot look white actually, and some might look full black. Its all a matter of natural variation and genetic mutations, which determine how white or black they will look. Africa would not be salvagable even if the population mixed in with whites even to a great extent.

It would create a cultural sewer with a new racial caste being set up, which occured in Latin American and other Creole societies. The balance of power would not change, because there still would be a one sided racial monopoly, made on the part of whites, to make sure the power structure is dictated by them.

Usually when a cultures create hybrids with lower races it might slightly elevate the socio-cultural, bio-cultural, and socio-political of the primitive peoples that have become mixed. In retrospect though it just bastardizes those with the most noble lineage bloodlines, and defiles them into a inferior structures and constructs.

Comte Arnau
03-18-2012, 03:55 AM
State interfering with the freedom of individual choice in terms of sex, ideology and expression attacks the very foundations of the post-Enlightenment Western Civilization.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 03:58 AM
Y-DNA pretty much puts a stamp on it, and hence proved the relationship.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/jefferson/cron/1902sprig.html

There's nothing in that link about DNA...

All related males in a family carry the same Y-DNA which is how a female can discover hers even if her father is deceased. She simply needs a male relative of his, I'd hate to tell you.

The Y-Chromosome is passed down directly from a father to all of his sons and remains relatively unchanged throughout the generations. For example, a distant male forefather will pass his Y-Chromosome down to all of his sons. His sons will then pass the same Y-Chromosome down to all of their sons and their sons down to their sons in the next generation and so on. Thus, all males who are connected to this common forefather will have the same Y-Chromosome.

Source (http://www.dnaancestryproject.com/learning_center.php?id=9)

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 03:59 AM
State interfering with the freedom of individual choice in terms of sex, ideology and expression attacks the very foundations of the post-Enlightenment Western Civilization.

Except that the Founders of the United States were against miscegenation and such laws were enacted early and often, thus such appeals are absolutely hollow.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 04:01 AM
Not all Quadroons like African. A lot look white actually, and some might look full black. Its all a matter of natural variation and genetic mutations, which determine how white or black they will look. Africa would not be salvagable even if the population mixed in with whites even to a great extent.

I've never seen a white-looking quadroon. Halle Berry's daughter is one, and she's clearly a black kid, just with lighter skin and not so tightly napped hair.

Comte Arnau
03-18-2012, 04:01 AM
Except that the Founders of the United States were against miscegenation and such laws were enacted early and often, thus such appeals are absolutely hollow.

That is why I said post-Enlightenment Western Civilization.

StonyArabia
03-18-2012, 04:04 AM
There's nothing in that link about DNA...

All related males in a family carry the same Y-DNA which is how a female can discover hers even if her father is deceased. She simply needs a male relative of his, I'd hate to tell you.

The Y-Chromosome is passed down directly from a father to all of his sons and remains relatively unchanged throughout the generations. For example, a distant male forefather will pass his Y-Chromosome down to all of his sons. His sons will then pass the same Y-Chromosome down to all of their sons and their sons down to their sons in the next generation and so on. Thus, all males who are connected to this common forefather will have the same Y-Chromosome.

Source (http://www.dnaancestryproject.com/learning_center.php?id=9)

True I did not say otherwise

DNA tests on the descendants of Thomas Jefferson's family and of Jefferson's young slave, Sally Hemings, offer compelling evidence that the nation's third President fathered at least one of her children, according to an article in the scientific journal Nature.

The report is based on blood samples collected by Eugene A. Foster of Charlottesville, Va., a retired Tufts University professor of pathology. The finding undercuts the position of historians that Jefferson did not have a liaison with the slave some 28 years his junior, as had been speculated. And it confirms, but with a surprising twist, the oral tradition that has been handed down among Sally Hemings's descendants.

The new evidence, to be reported in Thursday's issue of Nature, is likely to send historians scurrying to re-evaluate Jefferson, particularly his role in the anti-slavery movement. It may also have a wider resonance. The accusation of an affair with Hemings, one of several charges considered in a mock impeachment trial staged by the Massachusetts State Legislature in 1805, was indirectly denied by Jefferson.

''Now, with impeccable timing, Jefferson reappears to remind us of a truth that should be self-evident,'' the historian Joseph J. Ellis and the geneticist Eric S. Lander write in an accompanying commentary on the new report. ''Our heroes -- and especially Presidents -- are not gods or saints, but flesh-and-blood humans.''

Dr. Foster's finding rests on analysis of the Y chromosome, an unusual genetic component because it escapes most of the shuffling of the genetic material that occurs between every generation. The only changes on the Y chromosome are rare mutations in the DNA that accumulate slowly over centuries. Male lineages can therefore be distinguished from one another through the mutations carried in their Y chromosomes.

Dr. Foster said he began his research almost on a whim, at a friend's suggestion. He soon grew more serious, and with the help of many colleagues, has tracked down four male lineages that bear on the paternity of Sally Hemings's children.

They are Jefferson's lineage, derived from his paternal grandfather; the lineages of Thomas Woodson and Eston Hemings Jefferson, Sally Hemings's oldest and youngest sons; and that of the Carrs, two of Jefferson's nephews on his sister's side.

The Y chromosome of a descendant of Eston Hemings Jefferson made a perfect match to Jefferson's, but those of five descendants of Thomas Woodson were completely different.

''The simplest and most probable explanations'' for the findings, Dr. Foster and colleagues report, ''are that Thomas Jefferson, rather than one of the Carr brothers, was the father of Eston Hemings Jefferson, and that Thomas Woodson was not Thomas Jefferson's son.''

read more:http://www.nytimes.com/1998/11/01/us/dna-test-finds-evidence-of-jefferson-child-by-slave.html?pagewanted=2&src=pm

GeistFaust
03-18-2012, 04:05 AM

The Post-Enlightenment was a sham on so many different bases. It was a move against the Religious Totalitarianism of the Medieval Era, which was a good thing, but the way it went about it was inappropriate. You don't have to dismiss tradition and conservative values to make room for more liberal frameworks where the freedom of the individual is given more emphasis.

Socio-political systems have forgot that the good of the individual lies within the common good, and that if there is not some form of communal uniformity society and culture will slowly begin to be torn apart. Political powers need to learn to enforce the rules of the land in a constitutional approach, but with a totalitarian system of Common Law. This Common law should mean all to all whether they exist in the government, the working class, or the middle class.

This Common Law should be written up to preserve the monolithic racial structure which used to exist in Europe. Unfortunately we can not abandon the current multi-cultural framework we exist in, and can't reverse the damage that has been caused. We can though begin grasswork movements from within to restore and re-implement more traditional and conservative approaches to socio-cultural and socio-political matters.

I don't think freedom, individuality, and liberalism are mutually exclusive from preserving some traditional and conservative values. The Post-Enlightenment needed not negate all traditional customs and practices in order to abandon itself from the insidious religious nature of the Medieval Era.

It should have known that some traditional and conservative principles don't take history, but re-inforces, preserves, and is the source for this freedom. The freedom of individuals in a society should aim themselves at protecting and preserving these core principles, which are essential to maintaining a stable identity among the people in a cultural and ethnic sense.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 04:10 AM
True I did not say otherwise

read more:http://www.nytimes.com/1998/11/01/us/dna-test-finds-evidence-of-jefferson-child-by-slave.html?pagewanted=2&src=pm

At least your link isn't total shit this time, but it's still speculative.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 04:11 AM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/06/07/art.nagin0607.gi.jpg

Best mayor in the world. :coffee:

Joe McCarthy
03-18-2012, 04:21 AM
There is a difference between opposing the marriage of people of different races and supporting government intervention in the matter.

I don't think that we have any evidence to suggest that the founding fathers were proponents of the latter.

As for Jefferson, just because his home state had a certain law is not grounds to assume that he supported it. Do you have any solid evidence that Jefferson supported the government poking its nose in people's private lives? After all, one could say that he dedicated his life's work to combatting just that.

Erm, that legal code revision in Virginia by Jefferson was much harsher and 'invasive of the private life' than a simple interracial marriage ban. It was effectively criminalizing interracial sex itself on penalty of being put on a hit list for doing it.

The Founders rarely if ever commented on interracial marriage laws. It'd be like commenting on laws banning gays from marrying. Such laws were an essential element of the fabric of American society and were taken for granted. The real story here is that there is no evidence the Founders tried to have anti-miscegenation laws repealed, though any notion that they would even have wanted to misunderstands the thinking of Americans in those times.

Joe McCarthy
03-18-2012, 04:33 AM
State interfering with the freedom of individual choice in terms of sex, ideology and expression attacks the very foundations of the post-1960s Western Civilization.

Fixed.

Joe McCarthy
03-18-2012, 04:39 AM
That is why I said post-Enlightenment Western Civilization.

America is a child of the Enlightenment and anti-miscegenation laws were enacted here during the Age of Enlightenment. There's nothing found in the works of Diderot, Kant, or Voltaire declaring an inalienable right to marry niggers.

European Loyalist
03-18-2012, 05:08 AM
I was just thinking about it and Canada never had any miscegenation laws most likely because simply the Colonial settlements were in areas not in proximity to native settlements and/or the natives had been driven out. The natives were "the other" in every sense, race, language, culture, religion, location. The mixing that did happen was mostly by fur traders who were basically like nomadic lone wolfs and autonomous rural farmers in the expansion out (wild) west (Canada's western expansion was similar to the American in many ways).

While in the states the slaves lived in the colonial settlements alongside whites and spoke the language and so forth.

Was there any anti miscegenation laws in anywhere else in the colonial new world?

Joe McCarthy
03-18-2012, 05:21 AM
Was there any anti miscegenation laws in anywhere else in the colonial new world?

They were basically unnecessary in Europe so were not enacted. They were really unnecessary even in Nazi Germany but Germany copied our laws, applied them to a small number of Jews instead of a large number of blacks in our case and then discredited both ours and theirs with extremist policies and mass race murder.

In the European culturesphere the closest thing may be Christians being prohibited from marrying Jews and the like. The anti-miscegenation laws, as such, have been enacted in North America and Africa.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 07:05 AM
Define a few. Due to mass migration and endless promotion of it in media via egalitarian bullshit, the numbers are growing. How long before you want us to stop looking the other way and doing something about it? What is a big deal to you?

Im against mass migration but frankly most immigrants are more racist than whites and marry only within their group so interracial marriage is not the problem, without it the whites would be displaced anyways because whites have little to no children and immgrants are coming into masses.

edit: i think if whites get displaced it will not be because of racial mixing but because of assimilation

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 07:14 AM
Im against mass migration but frankly most immigrants are more racist than whites and marry only within their group so interracial marriage is not the problem, without it the whites would be displaced anyways because whites have little to no children and immgrants are coming into masses.edit: i think if whites get displaced it will not be because of racial mixing but because of assimilation

http://blog.nola.com/entertainment_impact_arts/2009/08/medium_7.THINK%20THAT%20YOU%20MIGHT%20BE%20WRONG.j pg

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 07:15 AM
Im against mass migration but frankly most immigrants are more racist than whites and marry only within their group so interracial marriage is not the problem, without it the whites would be displaced anyways because whites have little to no children and immgrants are coming into masses.

edit: i think if whites get displaced it will not be because of racial mixing but because of assimilation

And so we have to remove the immigrants.

Joe McCarthy
03-18-2012, 07:15 AM
While the record is scant on the Founders and interracial marriage specifically, for the reasons I mentioned, Abraham Lincoln did address the issue because as an abolitionist pro-slavery partisans accused him of promoting interracialism.

Abraham Lincoln, in his debate with Senator Douglas at Quincy, IL, on Oct. 13, 1858 and quoted in Abraham Lincoln - Complete Works, published by The Century Co., 1894, Vol. I, page 273 stated:

"I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the White and Black races - that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes - nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to inter-marry with White people; and I will say in addition to this that there ia a physical difference between the White and Black races which will ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality, and in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together, there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the White race."

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Im interested in the bone marrow match thing and diseases in mixed groups and endogamous groups.

I thought about it and a question came up.

Would a Colonial who is French,Italian,Dutch,English,German,Greek,Russian etc. etc. i mean the regular Colonial who is very mixed ethnicity (but pure white race) would have problems getting a bone marrow match in a strictly endogamous european country like finland or in somewhere bulgaria?

I further read that mixed race people are only 2% of the donors to bone marrow.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 07:18 AM
And so we have to remove the immigrants.

I guess so, but yet they are still a tiny minority eventhough quiete visible minority. I just wouldnt let in anymore, im for anti-immgration but not for deportation.

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 07:31 AM
I guess so, but yet they are still a tiny minority eventhough quiete visible minority. I just wouldnt let in anymore, im for anti-immgration but not for deportation.
I am for deportation of those that have:

A) Committed a crime of any sort.
B) Have a communicable disease of any sort.
C) All those that don't have a specific job or study that makes them required for the national economy and/or in the field of international diplomacy.
D) Those that aren't married, engaged to a local with the intent of getting married and/or have children with that local.

Which should make the number of deportees around 95 percent of those present and those that would be allowed to stay would be mandated to assimilate.

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 07:47 AM
Im interested in the bone marrow match thing and diseases in mixed groups and endogamous groups.

I thought about it and a question came up.

Would a Colonial who is French,Italian,Dutch,English,German,Greek,Russian etc. etc. i mean the regular Colonial who is very mixed ethnicity (but pure white race) would have problems getting a bone marrow match in a strictly endogamous european country like finland or in somewhere bulgaria?

I further read that mixed race people are only 2% of the donors to bone marrow.

English are Celtic and Germanic (Saxon were Germans).
French are Celtic and Germanic
Dutch are Celtic and Germanic
Germans are Germanic, Southern Germans are Celtic and Germanic.
Italian in the North can have Celtic or Germanic heritage.
Southern Italians are Mediterranean.
Greeks are Mediterranean.
Russian are Slavic
Bulgarian are Slavic
Finns are Uralic, however there are Swedish people in Finland too.
The White people are connected.

Unlike Asians and Africans because there are lots more different groups. Some Asians have Melenesian, some Asians have Proto-Capoid, Some Asians have Arab(Semitic), Some are connected to Abos well others are connected to the Non Arabs of Iran.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 07:47 AM

C) All those that don't have a specific job or study that makes them required for the national economy and/or in the field of international diplomacy.
D) Those that aren't married, engaged to a local with the intent of getting married and/or have children with that local.

Agree obviously with A. I fall under B+C like most people. Not sure about D yet, this could save me:D

Which should make the number of deportees around 95 percent of those present.

yes since most people fall under C they dont have specific jobs just regular jobs.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 07:51 AM
English are Celtic and Germanic (Saxon were Germans).
French are Celtic and Germanic
Dutch are Celtic and Germanic
Germans are Germanic, Southern Germans are Celtic and Germanic.
Italian in the North can have Celtic or Germanic heritage.
Southern Italians are Mediterranean.
Greeks are Mediterranean.
Russian are Slavic
Bulgarian are Slavic
Finns are Uralic, however there are Swedish people in Finland too.
The White people are connected.

Unlike Asians and Africans because there are lots more different groups.
Some Asians have Melenesian, some Asians have Caploid, Some Asians have Arab(Semitic), Some are connected to Abos well others are connected to the Non Arabs of Iran.

I dont know its a interesting question. Its about genetic similarity, the closer the more chance that you will get a bone marrow match. Im also interested if gypsies as a specific group would get a bone marrow match in india?

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 07:53 AM
I dont know its a interesting question. Its about genetic similarity, the closer the more chance that you will get a bone marrow match. Im also interested if gypsies as a specific group would get a bone marrow match in india?

If not, try Egypt

The English term Gypsy (or Gipsy) originates from the Greek word for "Egyptian", Αιγύπτιοι (Aigyptioi, whence modern Greek γύφτοι gifti), in the belief that the Romanies, or some other Gypsy groups (such as the Balkan Egyptians), originated in Egypt, and in one narrative were exiled as punishment for allegedly harbouring the infant Jesus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 07:53 AM
The thing is that colonials seem to see connections that aren't there. I have to keep on saying it that "Germanic", "Celtic" means fuck all in Europe. Here we think in ethnicities and the only ones that feel some meta-ethnic connection are the Slavs.

Joe McCarthy
03-18-2012, 07:54 AM

Which should make the number of deportees around 95 percent of those present and those that would be allowed to stay would be mandated to assimilate.

So then you're in favor of deporting immigrants that are citizens and whose families have been in the Netherlands for 2-3 generations? Are you in favor of rounding them up, concentrating them in detention camps, and expelling them from the country? If so -and it really has to be so to kick out 95 percent of them - that sounds a lot more 'totalitarian' than denial of a marriage license. :rolleyes:

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 07:56 AM
The thing is that colonials seem to see connections that aren't there. I have to keep on saying it that "Germanic", "Celtic" means fuck all in Europe. Here we think in ethnicities and the only ones that feel some meta-ethnic connection are the Slavs.

Why are there Celtic soccer teams in Scotland and Ireland?
Why is there Skadi forum for Germanic people created by Germans Scandinavian, and Dutch?
They are not Slavic.

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 07:57 AM
So then you're in favor of deporting immigrants that are citizens and whose families have been in the Netherlands for 2-3 generations? Are you in favor of rounding them up, concentrating them in detention camps, and expelling them from the country? If so -and it really has to be so to kick out 95 percent of them - that sounds a lot more 'totalitarian' than denial of a marriage license. :rolleyes:

That's an immigration issue. Most of those people are still foreign, speak a foreign language etc. So they are not my kin and countrymen.

I don't see why we would have to become like Americans and become our way of life so we can have large chunks of aliens in this country that we have to keep "at a safe distance" through race laws until they outnumber us.

So we will have to start negotiations with most country whose citizens are here in this country and organise their return and compensation (for any labour).

People from other countries (like from African countries or from Afghanistan) can be thrown out at once since they are mostly illegal.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 08:00 AM
If not, try Egypt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

I suspect it might be gradually, i think i could easier find an bone marrow match among caucasians in england then a mullato whos mother is nigerian, because of genetic distance but harder then an half english/half italian guy but a pure english guy would have the best chances in England.

http://rarediseases.about.com/od/rarediseasesb/a/minoritymarrow.htm

i read that the closer genetically the better. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_clustering

Osprey
03-18-2012, 08:02 AM
i wonder why its publicized that white women choose negroes over east asian men. I admit i hate every kind of race mixing, but still from our male point of view, East Asian Males are clean, refined and professional. While Niggers are violent, savage and ugly as hell. What cause white women to hate asian men?
Is it height, no facial hair or geeky image?

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 08:03 AM
I suspect it might be gradually, i think i could easier find an bone marrow match among caucasians in england then a mullato whos mother is nigerian, because of genetic distance but harder then an half english/half italian guy but a pure english guy would have the best chances in England.

Your Serbian and Gypsy not English.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Your Serbian and Gypsy not English.

I used England Italians and Nigerians as an example because of the Genetic Distances

Percentage of Genetic Distance of the English, Japanese, and Nigerian Populations from Other Populations per Nei and Roychoudhury (1993)

English Distance Japanese Distance Nigerian Distance

German .002 Korean .006 Bantu (Natal) .027

Finn .005 Mongolian .012 San-Bushmen .075

Italian .007 S. Chinese .023 Italian .130

North Indian .020 Filipino .026 German .131

Iranian .022 Thai .030 English .133

Lapp .025 Polynesian .035 Finn .133

Mongolian .055 North Indian .040 North Indian .135

Japanese .061 N. Amerind .042 Iranian .136

Korean .061 Iranian .050 Mongolian .141

S. Chinese .073 Finn .054 Korean .143

Filipino .074 Italian .055 Lapp .145

N. Amerind .076 German .057 Japanese .149

Thai .081 English .061 Filipino .150

Polynesian .096 Lapp .061 S. Chinese .155

San-Bushmen .097 Australoid .062 N. Amerind .158

Bantu (Natal) .108 San-Bushmen .108 Thai .161

Australoid .122 Bantu (Natal) .117 Polynesian .166

Nigerian .133 Nigerian .149 Australoid .176

Chimpanzee 1.60 Chimpanzee 1.60 Chimpanzee 1.60

derLowe
03-18-2012, 08:12 AM
I don't know if this has already been debated in the past, but I'll start a thread about it anyway since it came up in some other threads.

Those of us who are concerned with race often wonder: why do some White women go with non-white men?

I will provide an example to illustrate what I think is the main reason:

Heidi Klum and Seal:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/01/23/article-2090707-116C6259000005DC-693_634x879.jpg

Perhaps they exhibit some traits that white men suppress.

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 08:13 AM
I used England Italians and Nigerians as an example because of the Genetic Distances

Percentage of Genetic Distance of the English, Japanese, and Nigerian Populations from Other Populations per Nei and Roychoudhury (1993)

English Distance Japanese Distance Nigerian Distance

German .002 Korean .006 Bantu (Natal) .027

Finn .005 Mongolian .012 San-Bushmen .075

Italian .007 S. Chinese .023 Italian .130

North Indian .020 Filipino .026 German .131

Iranian .022 Thai .030 English .133

Lapp .025 Polynesian .035 Finn .133

Mongolian .055 North Indian .040 North Indian .135

Japanese .061 N. Amerind .042 Iranian .136

Korean .061 Iranian .050 Mongolian .141

S. Chinese .073 Finn .054 Korean .143

Filipino .074 Italian .055 Lapp .145

N. Amerind .076 German .057 Japanese .149

Thai .081 English .061 Filipino .150

Polynesian .096 Lapp .061 S. Chinese .155

San-Bushmen .097 Australoid .062 N. Amerind .158

Bantu (Natal) .108 San-Bushmen .108 Thai .161

Australoid .122 Bantu (Natal) .117 Polynesian .166

Nigerian .133 Nigerian .149 Australoid .176

Chimpanzee 1.60 Chimpanzee 1.60 Chimpanzee 1.60

Your one was harder to read lol.

http://www.abroadintheyard.com/wp-content/uploads/geneticrelationship.jpg

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 08:13 AM
What colonials, in particularly Americans, will have to learn is this:

The immigration issue in Europe and the race issue in America are not the same thing. They are not even related.

Western Europe is having trouble with imported aliens and even after a couple generations they are still, for the most part, imported aliens as they haven't integrated.

Americans are having trouble with a group that has been there with them since the times that they were still colonies.

hannah
03-18-2012, 08:20 AM

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 08:23 AM
Applying that bit of inter-species egalitarianism to humans and gorillas, and using genetic distance as the standard to classify populations, 17 since the genetic distance between the two species of gorilla, Gorilla gorilla and G. beringei, 0.04%, 18 is nearly six times less than the genetic distance between (sub-Saharan) Africans (Bantu) and Eurasians (English), 0.23% (Table 7-1), either Africans and Eurasians should be classified as two different species or gorillas should be classified as a single species. The genetic distance between the common chimp and the bonobo is 0.103% (Curnoe, 2003, Table 2), less than half the English-Bantu genetic distance of 0.23%, and therefore either (at least some) sub-Saharan blacks and Eurasians should be classified as different species or the common chimp and the bonobo (and the two species of orangutan) should be classified as the same species.

Now let’s see how taxonomists have classified Neanderthals. Until the 1960s, Neanderthals were classified as Homo neanderthalensis, a different species from us, Homo sapiens. But the genetic distance between Homo sapiens and Homo neanderthalensis (<0.08%) 20 is less than the genetic distance between the two chimpanzee species (0.103). 21 Today, Neanderthals are classified as Homo sapiens neanderthalensis, 22 a sub-species of our species, while we are another sub-species, Homo sapiens sapiens. The genetic distance between (sub-Saharan) Africans and Eurasians (0.2%) is more than twice the genetic distance between living humans and Neanderthals (0.08%) 23 so, at the very least, Africans should be classified as a sub-species, Homo sapiens africanus and Eurasians as another sub-species, Homo sapiens eurasianensis.
    Finally, the genetic distance between Homo sapiens and Homo erectus is estimated as 0.170 24 (mean given as 0.19), 25 about the same as the genetic distance between the Bantu Africans and the Eskimos, but the genetic distance between living Africans and Eurasians is 0.23 (Table 7-1, p. 45). Thus, Homo sapiens is more closely related to Homo erectus than Eurasians are to sub-Saharan Africans. Either erectus should be reclassified as Homo sapiens erectus or sub-Saharan Africans should be reclassified as Homo africanus
http://erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap28.html

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 08:23 AM
Why is there Skadi forum for Germanic people created by Germans Scandinavian, and Dutch?

This "Germanic" feeling doesn't touch 0.1 percent of the population here. Germaan is equated with either the Roman era or Nazism here.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 08:28 AM
http://erectuswalksamongst.us/Chap28.html

you cannot prevent race mixing by classifying them differently, they still would be able to produce children with whites.

Joe McCarthy
03-18-2012, 08:29 AM
What colonials, in particularly Americans, will have to learn is this:

The immigration issue in Europe and the race issue in America are not the same thing. They are not even related.

Western Europe is having trouble with imported aliens and even after a couple generations they are still, for the most part, imported aliens as they haven't integrated.

Americans are having trouble with a group that has been there with them since the times that they were still colonies.

Europe has a similar issue with Gypsies. They've been there at least as long as Africans have been here.

In any case, it's odd to see sanctimonious pleas to freedom, human rights, cackling about 'totalitarianism' and 'tyranny', misplaced use of liberal theory, odes to the Enlightenment and the like from people who favor things like expelling second or third generation citizens, en masse, from European countries. I can at least understand the posture of left-wingers as their position on these things is consistent, but for people who effectively favor ethnic cleansing to prattle about the denial of a friggin marriage license as if it's a step away from the midnight knock at the door, is sheer idiocy and hypocrisy.

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Europe has a similar issue with Gypsies. They've been there at least as long as Africans have been here.
That's an Eastern issue which is not applicable here or would not be applicable here if we simply had our closed borders back but you wouldn't understand that since you're not from here.

In any case, it's odd to see sanctiminious pleas to freedom, human rights, cackling about 'totalitarianism' and 'tyranny', misplaced use of liberal theory, odes to the Enlightenment and the like from people who favor things like expelling second or third generation citizens, en masse, from European countries. I can at least understand the posture of left-wingers as their position on these things is consistent, but for people who effectively favor ethnic cleansing to prattle about the denial of a friggin marriage license as if it's a step away from the Midnight knock at the door, is sheer idiocy and hypocrisy.
Joe- that's maybe because you don't know what it's like to be European. I have already explained to you how jus sanguinis works. Well most people consider these third generation immigrants to be outsiders. A lot of them don't speak Dutch or speak some of it (particularly the Moroccans are awful when it comes to that) and still spend their summers abroad in their home country. A lot of them also hold no allegiance to the Netherlands even if they do have a passport and they are very open about it.

Most of them still hold foreign passports. Etc. So what does that make them ? It makes them foreigners. And what do you do with unwanted foreigners ? You deport them.

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by Inquiring Mind.
you cannot prevent race mixing by classifying them differently, they still would be able to produce children with whites.

Lions can make children with Tigers too.
But they have health problems.
The Liger is too big and the Tigon is small.
Wolf can breed with dog.
Goat can breed with sheep.

This "Germanic" feeling doesn't touch 0.1 percent of the population here. Germaan is equated with either the Roman era or Nazism here.

Haha yeah but you say you are Germanic ;)

Meta-Ethnicity: Germanic
Ethnicity: Dutch

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 08:35 AM
Unfortunately i need to agree with CivisBatavi from purely hypothetical point of view, if you really want to prevent race mixing the most succesful way: you need to prevent any contact between the races. If they come in Contact to eatch other they will interbreed. You would need to deport all the non-whites and built a huge wall around your place and install heavy military to controll the border.

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 08:36 AM
Haha yeah but you say you are Germanic ;)
It's just a meta-ethnicity that has no meaning. It's like saying a house cat (Felis catus): is it a Felis (Lions are felis too) is it a catus ?

The fact that Dutch are a Germanic nation does not make us Germanics like Norwegians or Germans or Swedes.

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 08:37 AM
Unfortunately i need to agree with CivisBatavi from purely hypothetical point of view, if you really want to prevent race mixing the most succesful way: you need to prevent any contact between the races. If they come in Contact to eatch other they will interbreed. You would need to deport all the non-whites and built a huge wall around your place and install heavy military to controll the border.
It's very simple: kick them out. :coffee::thumb001:

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 08:37 AM
Lions can make children with Tigers too.
But they have health problems.
The Liger is too big and the Tigon is small.
Wolf can breed with dog.
Goat can breed with sheep.

But should we make laws to prevent the tiger to mix with the lion? Nature will sort them out anyways but the human offspring isnt sorted out large parts of the world are mixed race like latin america.

Mary
03-18-2012, 08:39 AM
i wonder why its publicized that white women choose negroes over east asian men. I admit i hate every kind of race mixing, but still from our male point of view, East Asian Males are clean, refined and professional. While Niggers are violent, savage and ugly as hell. What cause white women to hate asian men?
Is it height, no facial hair or geeky image?

Exactly. This is the reason.

If women wanted someone "clean, refined and professional" they would be with other women.

For Asian men it's the geeky image.

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 08:39 AM
But should we make laws to prevent the tiger to mix with the lion?
Yes.. we should otherwise the pure lion race will die out !!!!111

zack
03-18-2012, 08:42 AM
Perhaps they exhibit some traits that white men suppress.

Perhaps white men are not allowed to be men. Perhaps white men don't know HOW to be masculine when an entire generation has been raised by single mothers. I am part of this generation and i unfortunately have noticed a few feminine mannerisms that i have tried to put a stop to.

Most White women see these nigs as masculine because they are extremely boastful and arrogant:aka confident.

I am not confident. I am shy until i get to know a person and even then i am not boastful or confident.

The sad part is that when i was younger and a whigger i had much more luck with the ladies then i do now. I was a popular kid and had many friends.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 08:43 AM

even better [sarcasm]"eradicate the non-whites from the planet"[/sarcasm off] or move them or yourself to another planet;)

Mary
03-18-2012, 08:43 AM
Perhaps white men are not allowed to be men. Perhaps white men don't know HOW to be masculine when an entire generation has been raised by single mothers. I am part of this generation and i unfortunately have noticed a few feminine mannerisms that i have tried to put a stop to.

Most White women see these nigs as masculine because they are extremely boastful and arrogant:aka confident.

I am not confident. I am shy until i get to know a person and even then i am not boastful or extremely confident.

Have you considered switching teams?

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 08:48 AM
because blacks are portrait as supermen

like this
http://brainsyndicate.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/tumblr_lpmf4zebzu1qjnv73o1_400.jpg?w=358&h=480

there was a thread "myths about black guys"

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 08:49 AM
Aids
2007, Woman
http://img.thebody.com/cdc/2007/women-3.gif

http://facts.kff.org/upload/jpg/enlarge/AIDS_Diagnosis_Rate_per_100000_by_RE_US_2009.jpg

Did You Know: HIV Rates For U.S. Black Women Now Rival Rates In Africa

As the health community geared up to recognize National Women and Girls HIV Awareness Day recently, startling new research revealed that the disease is five times more prevalent among African-American women than previously thought:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that 1 in 32 African-American women will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime. But a national team of AIDS experts at Johns Hopkins and elsewhere say they are surprised and dismayed by the results of a new study they conducted, showing that the yearly number of new cases of HIV infection among black women is five times previous estimates from the CDC.

What’s more alarming is that the rate revealed in the ISIS study is comparable to estimated HIV incidence rates in several countries in sub-Saharan Africa, including the Congo (0.28%) and Kenya (0.53%).

Some of the factors increasing the HIV/AIDS risk for Black women include lack of access to health care and the inability to sometimes negotiate safer sex because of financial dependence on a sexual partner. In addition, because Black men have higher rates of incarceration, which can lead to concurrent relationships and the higher prevalence of AIDS in the Black community, the chances of infection are higher with each sexual encounter.

http://bossip.com/556153/did-you-know-hiv-rates-for-u-s-black-women-now-rival-rates-in-africa/

Osprey
03-18-2012, 08:50 AM
Exactly. This is the reason.

If women wanted someone "clean, refined and professional" they would be with other women.

For Asian men it's the geeky image.

So, it would be all right if you would be a concubine to some Dark African Dictator rather than the ancient Germanic women who stood by their men in bad and worse. Many even committed suicide when the Romans were taking over Germanic lands.
Those women assisted their men in everything and were loved in turn. And those Barbarians were more violent than these ugly niggers who can only fight if they outnumber some weakling 5-1.
True geeks are rare and really strange, but most geek looking men are just trying to earn money for their wives when they are rejected.

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 08:53 AM
But should we make laws to prevent the tiger to mix with the lion? Nature will sort them out anyways but the human offspring isnt sorted out large parts of the world are mixed race like latin america.

Yes we should stop Lions and Tigers from breeding.
It is against nature and religion same with Interracial relationships.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Yes we should stop Lions and Tigers from breeding.
It is against nature and religion same with Interracial relationships.

good luck then hunting them down if they commited interracial sex, i hope you will bring them to justice.;)

zack
03-18-2012, 08:56 AM

What does that mean? Fuck nignogs? Identify as Amerindian? Become a Muslim?Become gay?

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 08:57 AM
White nationalists are fucking idiots. Not good breeding material and they give us all a bad name.

zack
03-18-2012, 09:02 AM
White nationalists are fucking idiots. Not good breeding material and they give us all a bad name.

White nationalism is not taken seriously by anyone in real life and its skeptics are numerous even among 'racists' on the internuts.

I much prefer just nationalist. As Ramzpaul says in his videos "To be a nationalist all you have to do is believe all ethnic and racial groups have a right to exist and a right to self-determination"

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 09:03 AM
White nationalism is not taken seriously by anyone in real life and its skeptics are numerous even among 'racists'.

I much prefer just nationalist. As Ramzpaul says in his videos "To be a nationalist all you have to do is believe all ethnic and racial groups have a right to exist and a right to self-determination"
Exactly. And I believe that the others have a right to exist and a right to self-determination. Just not in my country. And I would expect of them to take a similar tough stance against Dutchmen moving to their country.

derLowe
03-18-2012, 09:09 AM

I am not confident. I am shy until i get to know a person and even then i am not boastful or confident.

The sad part is that when i was younger and a whigger i had much more luck with the ladies then i do now. I was a popular kid and had many friends.

Why the hell are you not confident? You figured out that being a wigger is stupid so figure out that being shy is just as stupid.

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 09:10 AM
good luck then hunting them down if they commited interracial sex, i hope you will bring them to justice.;)

They are breed in places like Russia, China and USA.
Locked in Zoos together that is why they breed.
Many mixed Animals get more problems.

Ligers have many health problems due to genetic abnormalities and neurological defects associated with hybridization
http://www.squidoo.com/ligers

"[T]his breed (of pit bulls) is most often associated with aggressive behavior," Boyer said in an Atlanta Journal-Constitution published July 20
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/2011/aug/03/elaine-boyer/are-pit-bulls-more-aggressive-other-dogs/

derLowe
03-18-2012, 09:11 AM

Mary, shut the fuck up.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 09:15 AM
They are breed in places like Russia, China and USA.
Locked in Zoos together that is why they breed.
Many mixed Animals get more problems.

http://www.squidoo.com/ligers

http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/2011/aug/03/elaine-boyer/are-pit-bulls-more-aggressive-other-dogs/

is there any case where they breed in free nature?

edit:

In the wild, where observation is harder, genetic studies have shown a "large number" of inter-species hybrids, and other investigations describe productive and non-productive inter-species mating as a "natural occurrence".[47] Recent genetic evidence strongly suggesting this has occurred even within the history of the human species, and that early humans often had sexual activity with other primate species,[48] is considered below. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sexual_behaviour#Cross_species_sex

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by zack

White nationalism is not taken seriously by anyone in real life and its skeptics are numerous even among 'racists'.

They do believe all ethnic and racial groups have the right to exist.

The Foundation of Human Freedom
By David Duke

I believe that each of us must be committed to the preservation of Human diversity. I cherish not only the value of every form of life in what we call biodiversity, but also in the diversity of Mankind. I believe that every people has the right to preserve their expression of Humanity, its heritage and culture. That every people on earth has the right rule themselves and the right to be free and independent.

Human freedom is the principle that all peoples must be free to be different. Humanity is not one, it is many. Destroying the variety, diversity and freedom of a diverse Humanity is a destruction of Humanity itself. And not recognizing the inborn urge of every people to express their essence in their own forms of art, music, culture, religion, societal structure and government, leads to Human conflict and often to violence and Human suffering on a horrific scale. Much of the world’s conflict is not because peoples and cultures are different, it is that they are not allowed to be different, because Globalists and imperialists seek to expand their empires. They want to control the resources and economy of other nations and real Human diversity, freedom and independence stand in the way of that.

Human Diversity is natural

Human life is expressed in a multitude of diverse peoples created by geographic and social adaption over the course of thousands of years. Whether we celebrate Human diversity as the handiwork of Nature or in a religious sense as the creation of God, we celebrate the rich tapestry of different peoples and cultures across the Earth. We believe that every people and culture has the right to preserve its unique expression of Humanity, that every people has the right to maintain and enrich its unique culture, to nurture its particular expressions of art, music, literature, philosophies, architecture, religion, diet, traditions and values that make every people unique and add beauty and possibility for Mankind. We believe that every people has the right to be politically free and independent, and not be ruled over or exploited by any other people or nation. And we reject the Globalist power that seeks to destroy the independence and freedom of every people and destroy Human diversity.

Every people must have the right to self preservation and freedom

We believe that every free people has the right to live in a harmonious society created in its own image, its own nature and spirit. For example, the people of Tibet have the Human right to live in a society oriented to the heritage, culture and tradition of that nation, as should all peoples. Today the Tibetan people are threatened by massive non-Tibetan immigration forced by an imperial power meant to marginalize the heritage and culture of Tibetan people in their own homeland. The loss of the unique people and culture of Tibet is a horrific loss for them and truly a loss for all of Humanity. What is true for Tibet and the Tibetan people is true for every people on Earth. We believe that the people of Tibet and every nation have the right to defend their borders, and an inherent Human right to preserve its unique ethnic and cultural character, and its freedom and independence.

Nations more similar in their cultural, ethnic, religious and social traditions are obviously far more harmonious that those wracked with internal cultural, ethnic or religious divisions. We also affirm that states with significant ethnic and cultural minorities tend to be more happy, peaceful and cooperative when each group has the freedom to an autonomy that makes each group feel more at home in society. If one looks honestly at the world, he quickly recognizes that the greatest source of civil conflict, hatreds, wars, genocide and other horrific Human rights violations comes from ethnic conflict, often accompanied by religious conflict. And when that happens it is like putting a fuse into dynamite. It is a truism that if you want to reduce ethnic conflict, you must endeavor to give every people the Human right to live and to create society and community in its own values and, that every group respect the right of every other group to do this.

We believe that these endemic conflicts are rooted in supra-national states and globalist denial of the reality of Human diversity and denial of the natural Human desire of people to live in a society reflecting their own heritage, traditions, culture and values. One size does not fit all.

Instead of recognizing this reality, the globalists and empire builders seek to destroy the distinctions of Humanity so they will become more compliant to their control and exploitation. Instead of accepting the reality of Human nature and truly the diversity of all life, including Human life, the globalists continue to promote destructive policies that destroy the harmony of traditional societies and historical character of nations.

Massive immigration of diverse peoples into another people’s living space produces conflict not harmony

We believe that massive forced immigration of non-indigenous people into other people’s lands is almost always against the will of the indigenous people. And this leads to civil repression, conflict, hatreds, violence. One does not have to look much further than the Palestinian Nakba, or the massive immigration into Tibet as examples of this universal truth, but this reality is just as true in Europe and other areas of the world that have undergone massive immigration into it regions and nation states. Look at the riots and mayhem that have befallen traditional harmonious societies that have experienced massive, unwanted immigration. A world of independent cultures is true diversity and freedom. A multicultural state does not contribute to Human diversity. It does not contribute to Human happiness, peace and harmony. It more often than not lessens Human love and Human rights.

Just as in the natural world every life form needs its own living space, and needs the preservation of its own ecosystem to survive and flourish, so it is true for every people of Humanity. Every people needs a living space and eco-cultural system in which it can thrive. Ignoring this reality leads to conflict. Diverse Human peoples and cultures and religions in a limited living space is the greatest single cause of civil war and crimes against Humanity.

United Nations studies show ethnic, cultural and religious conflicts within nations are the primary engines of civil conflict and war which takes an enormous toll in Human suffering, numbering hundreds of millions of dead, injured, and dispossessed Human beings. This urge to diversity has always been in Mankind, and always will be. In fact with the rise of the idea that people have the right to be free, ethnic conflict is increasing as the imperial states created by conquest can no longer repress the desire of diverse people locked within them to be free. And nations whose rulers have established immigration policies ignoring Human differences are increasingly divided and conflicted.

Trying to change the natural urge toward freedom is like screaming against the tide

The global elite in government and media which has a huge stake in trying to regiment the world’s populations, tell us we are all the same and they endeavor to destroy every unique culture and Human expression . They attempt to change Human nature, but history and an increasingly conflicted world show that this is like screaming against the tide. Better to recognize Human nature, and within that context support national and regional freedom that lessons conflict and supports mutual respect.

It is time to teach the new ethic that recognizes the Human right of every people to exist and thrive. However, those who seek their own people’s freedom must understand that these rights must be afforded to every people. And any effort toward this worthy goal must be in the spirit of not destroying the rights of others and to peaceful resolution of the conflicts.

It is far better to recognize these realities and inherent desires of Humanity and avoid future Human conflict, than to try to destroy Human distinctions in pursuit of imperialist empire or globalist regimentation and conformity.

Attempts to control, exploit or harm any people is a crime

We must condemn violence and the harming or destruction of any people. We must adopt a clear Human ethic that attempts to control or exploit any other nation or people is a crime against Humanity. We support Human freedom and we support Human diversity and we support the right of every people to have their own nation or society, but we do not support supremacism, control or repression of any other people. Efforts to control or exploit is a crime against Humanity. As a person of European descent I see that much of the repressive globalism damaging the world originates in mostly European peopled nations that are today called the West. I see that this globalism not only damages and harms the world’s diversity of peoples but that it harms my own people. And I have learned that we must not allow this exploitation of our own heritage and that of the rest of the world.

This is a life-changing lesson that I have learned in my own life. As a very young man I joined a non-violent Klan organization in my community. Like so many young people across the world, I longed to identify with my own people, to defend the heritage that I love and that I believed was threatened. But still as a young man I left the organization because I came to realize I have no moral right to speak about Human rights for my own people unless I embrace the idea of the same Human rights for every people, and further, that we must be committed to securing Human rights, not with war, not with violence, not with Human suppression but the power that we are. Because the vast majority of the earth’s people believe in the way I am speaking right now. I further realized that other peoples have the same the desires for their own people’s heritage and rights that I had for mine. I realized that only in a context of genuine commitment to respect the rights and freedoms of all Humanity, can one morally campaign for your own people’s fundamental rights.

Defending the Diversity of Humanity is a defense of Humanity itself

There is nothing wrong with a people defending their own rights and heritage. In fact defending and preserving the diversity of Humanity is defense of Humanity itself. But, it must come with a genuine concern for the rights and heritage of all. In that context we can move toward peaceful resolutions of social, religious and ethnic conflicts and at the same time preserve our own heritage and the diversity and freedom of Humanity.

Nations that have an overwhelmingly unifying heritage, culture, religious and social tradition have the right to preserve their expression of Humanity and their societal harmony. It is a crime to destroy those values in pursuit of so-called multiculturalism. And if one wants to see where massive immigration of alien peoples, cultures and religions lead, just look to what happened in the war-ravaged now dismembered nation once called Yugoslavia, look to the cultural and ethnic genocide in Tibet, look to the tribal and religious conflicts in many nations of the Mideast. Group differences run deep. Even though the Muslim Qur’an repeatedly teaches Muslim unity, still some extremist elements of Shiites and Sunnis blow up the children of each other in the other’s holy places of worship. Nor did the admonitions of Jesus Christ against violence and for love and reconciliation stop Irish Catholics and Scottish-derived Protestants from a cascade of violence that has lead to the death of countless innocents. Although we understand the historical motives of mass immigration of one people into another people’s lands, we must not continue to repeat those mistakes in the modern world and create more divided and strife-torn communities, regions and nations.

Models of self rule and societal harmony

And just as a majority has the Human right to live in a social fabric in harmony with its history and values, so minorities must be accorded their Human right to have their own communities or regions that reflect their own essence, or helped to migrate to a sovereign region of compatriots. This is Human freedom and this is Human rights on the most fundamental level. Those nations with significant minorities of diverse people should strive toward recognizing their desire for freedom and self expression. Autonomy within nations, such as the German language speaking South Tyrol region of North Italy and the Cantons of Switzerland offer models of how recognition of differences in language, heritage, ethnicity and a liberal degree of autonomy can lead to a more peaceful national fabric. Nation states that seek imperial power through the conquering and subjection of other peoples are now coming apart at the seams because of the inherent will to freedom and identity that grow in suppressed people.

Even European nations divided by slight differences in history, identity, genetics and culture, seek this freedom. The artificially created nation of Czechoslovakia was composed of Czechs and Slovaks held together by 50 years of intense totalitarian physical suppression, propaganda and conditioning. When the communist tyranny collapsed they used their new freedom to create the independent states of the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic. They did this with mutual respect and not war, and without horrific crimes against Humanity. Contrast that to the artificially created state of Yugoslavia created in name of empire, and then held together under a ruthless authoritarian regime. When Communism fell, people wedded to old ideas of empire tried desperately to hold on to control over vast areas of diverse peoples. As a result, a long war and brutality and massive crimes against Humanity occurred on both sides of the conflict. How much better if all parties in the conflict had embraced the ethic that all people have a right to self rule and self expression in their own regions. Take for example two of the many peoples trapped in the old Yugoslavia, the Serbians and the Croatians. Even though Serbians may have dominated the government of Yugoslavia, to effectively control other peoples such a totalitarian state must suppress the natural differences in people and force a regimentation and conformity. So even the Serbian people lost some of their unique identity as well as the other peoples over whom they ruled. People now warmly embrace the right of Serbians and Croatians to be themselves and rule themselves.

Globalism is a continuation of Yugoslavian totalitarianism on a global scale

Ironically, the Serbians and the Croatians and indeed all of us, face globalist tyrants demanding to control the economy of Serbia and Croatia, their currencies, controlled by New York and London rather than by their own people, and increasingly they are subject to a media controlled by Hollywood and New York rather than the spirit of their own traditional heritage and values. And in the height of insanity, the Globalists are eyeing mass immigration into both Serbia and Croatia of massive numbers of non-European immigrants who are far more fundamentally different than Serbs and Croats. A prescription for future Human conflict.

Respect for the rights of both majorities and minorities

There are many harmonious nations on earth that are overwhelmingly of one primary heritage, with only minor differences among their inhabitants. But, nations corrupted by the globalist power and media elite, and propagandized that Humanity is one and not many go against the people’s will and usher in massive immigration of an alien population. This process is almost always against the democratic will of the nation’s inhabitants as history repeatedly shows. And then as the numbers increase and societal differences and conflicts and discord increase, the globalists resort to the old totalitarian tactics of suppressing free speech, free association, and all kinds of Human liberty, even to the point of forbidding the public displays of the traditional culture of the vast majority. A powerful example is how the American government has now made it illegal to display a Christian Christmas motif on public ground, even in an overwhelmingly Christian cultural nation. America supposedly created by e pluribus unum (out of the many, one) is now dominated by identity and ethnic politics. The most powerful lobby in American politics by far is, for instance, the Jewish Lobby, comprised of an ethnic group of two percent of the American people but driven by ethnic and religious supremacism. Jewish organizations lead the fight in the destruction of Christian Christmas traditions. The political landscape of America is dominated by special interest groups to which every politician must now bow, except of course the European American majority which must silently watch as its cultural traditions, such as Christmas are exterminated. And of course it goes far beyond Christmas. Americans are experiencing increasing identity politics and division such as generated by massive illegal immigration.

The rights of small nations cannot be sacrificed

On the international level it must be recognized as a crime against Humanity for any imperial state to occupy another people’s lands for exploitation of its labor or resources. Where autonomy or independent regions are not possible, a degree of autonomy is certainly possible where significant groups in an area can have community institutions, schools and other structures oriented toward both their needs and their spirit.

It is time to stand for freedom for all peoples. It is time to stand up to Globalist destruction of biodiversity, destruction of Human diversity, destruction of the earth’s indigenous cultures, artistic expressions, lifestyles, traditions and independence.

Zionist Globalism is actually supremacism

The globalists seek the destruction of every unique expression of Humanity. They want to destroy the unique character of your people and every people on the earth. They seek to destroy the Human diversity of the earth so they can more easily rule over all of us, and market the same brands of junk movies, media and music. They want you and all of us to consume the same junk food from a world agribusiness and media that advertises it, that not only destroys the planet’s ecosystems, but destroys your health and the health of hundreds of millions of people spawning epidemics of obesity, heart disease, diabetes and other ills. They want to control the value of the currency in your pocket, and force you and your nation under a corrupt Zionist-controlled global banking system that exploits you and all of us and put whole nations and peoples as slaves in a perpetual debt. They want to put you and all of us under a soulless, Globalist government that takes away your freedom and that of every people and every nation. And these globalists want war, perpetual wars and conflicts in their attempts to expand their power over the earth and over all people. They grow stronger by divide and conquer tactics, and they seek to stamp out Human diversity and seek to regiment all of Humanity to their New World Order all while the New York centered Globalist media supports Israel as a quote “Jewish State”, and supports Zionist control of the International Banks and the Globalist media. So in reality, Zionist-Driven Globalism is actually form of supremacism.

Yes to Freedom, yes to Diversity and Independence

But, my dear friends all over the world, in my homeland of America and that of my brethren in Europe, but among all freedom loving people across the globe, millions of us say no to globalism. We say yes to freedom, yes to Human diversity and independence. We say no to globalist wars such as the Iraq War, the Afghanistan War, the planned war on Iran, horrific wars that are part of the Zionist, Globalist agenda. We say no to the Zionist dominated Globalist media that spout the lies that fuel these wars. We say yes to a free Internet and the freedom of people create their own media, literature, music and art forms. No longer will we drink the toxic poisons of the Globalist elite.

We say no to Globalism, yes to Human freedom, yes to Human diversity, yes to world of peace and prosperity. We say yes to every people’s striving to preserve their way of life, their particular heritage, their particular expression of Humanity. Whether we are Kurds, or Pakistanis, or Iranians or Palestinians. Whether we are Chinese, or Japanese, or Africans or Indians or of European heritage, we say no to globalism. We say yes to Human Freedom and Global Diversity. We say yes to the peoples of our own nations and societies determining our destiny. We say no to the Global corporations and huge imperial powers wiping out Human diversity in pursuit of their ungodly power. We say yes to preserving our heritage and our way of life, yes to our independence and freedom no matter who we are or where we live upon the earth.

We are Humanity. We are many. Because we honor our own heritage and traditions, we honor every heritage and tradition. Because we value our own freedom and independence we value the freedom and independence of every people on Earth. Because we refuse to be economically exploited we pledge not to exploit others. Just as most Europeans now want to preserve their own heritage and cultures, we refuse to support the Globalists who seek to use us to control and exploit other nations around the world. Because we love peace, we refuse to support their Zionist-driven globalist wars.

A New Paradigm of Human Rights

This is a new affirmation of Human rights, a new paradigm. It is the Human freedom movement and it is found wherever there are free people who desire to preserve their heritage and freedom. It is found where people yearn for Human societies allowed to be as naturally diverse as the biodiversity in Nature. The Globalists have global economic, media political and military power. But we represent the true desires of Humanity for freedom. We represent the natural desires of every majority population to want to preserve the character of their nation and people, and every minority population who seeks more freedom and autonomy in their own communities or regions.

Human Diversity, Freedom and Independence

We must resist rule of the Globalists over us with a Global coalition of mutually free peoples. We are rising in every nation. Our Paradigm for Human Freedom and Diversity is growing among people all over the world. The Globalists cannot rule over us without our consent. They cannot defeat us if we rise in defense of Human freedom and diversity, not just for ourselves but as a new principle for all Mankind. Good for all people on this planet. The principles we stand for we hold, for our own people and for every people on the face the Earth. This is the world I am committed to, the Humanity I am committed to, the nation in my own land that I am committed to. I hope you join me in this quest for a new paradigm for Humanity, a new commitment to Human freedom and diversity.

http://www.davidduke.com/

Riki
03-18-2012, 09:25 AM
If you as a White man want a White woman, maybe you should improve yourself, instead of whining about non-white men.[/B]
]

I think you belief on the existence of the Race Ladder.
It seems to me that the ones who need to improve themselves, are the white Women that choose to walk a step down on the Race Ladder

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 09:29 AM
is there any case where they breed in free nature?

edit:

In the wild, where observation is harder, genetic studies have shown a "large number" of inter-species hybrids, and other investigations describe productive and non-productive inter-species mating as a "natural occurrence".[47] Recent genetic evidence strongly suggesting this has occurred even within the history of the human species, and that early humans often had sexual activity with other primate species,[48] is considered below. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sexual_behaviour#Cross_species_sex

Yeah Asians and Europeans have Neanderthal.
Neanderthal had boats unlike the Congoids of Africa.

29 Feb 2012 – Humans likely first took to the seas about 50000 years ago. But there's ... We can't know what sorts of boats Neanderthals might have used. http://io9.com/5889484/neanderthals-were-sailing-the-mediterranean-100000-years-ago

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
Charles Darwin

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 09:41 AM
Yeah Asians and Europeans have Neanderthal.
Neanderthal had boats unlike the Congoids of Africa.

http://io9.com/5889484/neanderthals-were-sailing-the-mediterranean-100000-years-ago

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
Charles Darwin

loool, as if it were important in the context.:rolleyes2:

brunette
03-18-2012, 09:47 AM
That guy is very dark Black and has screwed up features. I tell you why...she is a German woman and it's just lust. Something that gives her the attention also.

That's why you don't get that many mixers from Southern Europe or Eastern Europe. How many famous Greeks Italians even Russians date the Blacks or Asians ''just because''.

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 09:48 AM
loool, as if it were important in the context.:rolleyes2:

It shows that Congoids have very low IQ and they shouldn't be taken advantage of my horny people. They should be send back to Africa like Marcus Garvey wanted, where they can preserve their own culture and bloodline.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 09:50 AM
It shows that Congoids have very low IQ and they shouldn't be taken advantage of my horny people. They should be send back to Africa like Marcus Garvey wanted, where they can preserve their own culture and bloodline.

loool. you need always two willing partners to mate (not counting rape).

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 09:52 AM
loool. you need always two willing partners to mate (not counting rape).

The Negro man is like a drunk teenage boy at a party.

Blacks also have from 3 to 19% more of the sex hormone testosterone than Whites or Orientals. In the United States today, 2% of blacks between ages 15 and 49 are living with HIV/AIDS as opposed to 0.4 percent of whites and .05 percent of Asians, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Blacks in the U.S., the Caribbean, Britain and Africa average lower IQs-about 85. The lowest average IQs are found for sub-Saharan Africans-from 70 to 75. An IQ in the 70-75 range, which many psychologists would label "borderline retarded.

According to the 2001 Surgeon General's report on mental health, the prevalence of mental disorders is believed to be higher among African-Americans than among whites, and African Americans are more likely than whites to use the emergency room for mental health problems.
http://www.mentalhealthscreening.org/info-and-facts/depression.aspx

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 09:54 AM
The Negro man is like a teenage boy at a party.

you are just jealous of the negroe

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 09:56 AM
The Negro man is like a drunk teenage boy at a party.

Blacks also have from 3 to 19% more of the sex hormone testosterone than Whites or Orientals. In the United States today, 2% of blacks between ages 15 and 49 are living with HIV/AIDS as opposed to 0.4 percent of whites and .05 percent of Asians, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Blacks in the U.S., the Caribbean, Britain and Africa average lower IQs-about 85. The lowest average IQs are found for sub-Saharan Africans-from 70 to 75. An IQ in the 70-75 range, which many psychologists would label "borderline retarded.

that would make them more manlier and more more untamed sex partners, white women who like sex and who are curious want the negroe, thats what i suspect, they dont want a low testosterone and calm guy

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 10:05 AM
you are just jealous of the negroe

I'm not jealous of Black skin, Aids, Low IQ and more crime rates.

that would make them more manlier
Europeans are still the stronger race ( watch World strongest man)

that would make them more manlier and more more untamed sex partners, white women who like sex and who are curious want the negroe, thats what i suspect, they dont want a low testosterone and calm guy

Lol, untamed is like anal and struggling, porn like things, that is gross. Normal woman of European descent want romance, fast and slow, hard and calm. Intelligence & creativity help too.

Mary
03-18-2012, 10:09 AM
So, it would be all right if you would be a concubine to some Dark African Dictator rather than the ancient Germanic women who stood by their men in bad and worse. Many even committed suicide when the Romans were taking over Germanic lands.
Those women assisted their men in everything and were loved in turn. And those Barbarians were more violent than these ugly niggers who can only fight if they outnumber some weakling 5-1.
True geeks are rare and really strange, but most geek looking men are just trying to earn money for their wives when they are rejected.

I would never go down the ladder. But some women are placed in a position of no choice: White geek or non-white stud. While I don't approve of their choice, I can see why they do it.

Mary
03-18-2012, 10:19 AM
I think you belief on the existence of the Race Ladder.
It seems to me that the ones who need to improve themselves, are the white Women that choose to walk a step down on the Race Ladder

That's not how it works. Men compete and women pick. If women pick lower on the ladder, that means White men aren't competitive.