PDA

View Full Version : Interracial relationships

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 10:22 AM
tag: identity problem or depression & substance abuse

hehehe, this tag appears in lots of threads where i post something, i bet its against me

CelticViking
because blacks are portrait as supermen

like this
http://brainsyndicate.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/tumblr_lpmf4zebzu1qjnv73o1_400.jpg?w=358&h=480

there was a thread "myths about black guys"

That isn't a Superman.

What is the deal with women loving huge penises, 1. they hurt like hell 2. they are very dissatifying 3. they stretch you out, beyond normal. 4. they tear can tear up your insides.
What is wrong with a nice normal size penis,(6 inches, or 6 1/2 inches) they feel much better,and they are not painful at all. I like it when i can have a great time in bed, without having to worry about the pain in my gut when its over. Are there any other women out there who are not obsessed with a huge 9,10 inch dong?

It's so sad that men are so hung up on the idea that it's gotta be big when there are so many actual downsides to big. And there's no convincing them of that sometimes. I want to feel his body slamming into me and a big penis is going to hurt me if he does that - even one in the range of average if he does it in the wrong position!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TS94EAKGA4P0P6Q8A

How deep is the female vagina? - Yahoo! Answers
answers.yahoo.com › ... › Health › Women's Health
11 Jan 2010 – Medical books say 3 inches deep.

Self confidence is all men need.

Mary
That guy is very dark Black and has screwed up features. I tell you why...she is a German woman and it's just lust. Something that gives her the attention also.

That's why you don't get that many mixers from Southern Europe or Eastern Europe. How many famous Greeks Italians even Russians date the Blacks or Asians ''just because''.

No normal woman has "lust" for Blacks or other non-whites. I think she picked a Black because she didn't find a White man who lived up to her standards.

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 10:58 AM
tag: identity problem or depression & substance abuse

hehehe, this tag appears in lots of threads where i post something, i bet its against me

No, you're wrong.
This is part of where it came from

Students of mixed races report suffering more health problems

CHAPEL HILL -- A new study that involved surveying 90,000 adolescent U.S. students showed that those who considered themselves to be of mixed race were more likely than others to suffer from depression, substance abuse, sleep problems and various aches and pains.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=719225&postcount=5

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 11:03 AM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/10/15/633597096234069913-paranoia.jpg

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=719225&postcount=5

and why is that in the US? in austria most ppl who suffer from such things are white, but then again over here arent that many mixed race ppl

brunette
03-18-2012, 11:06 AM
No normal woman has "lust" for Blacks or other non-whites. I think she picked a Black because she didn't find a White man who lived up to her standards.

I never said that the people who do that are mentally sane!

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 11:07 AM
I never said that the people who do that are mentally sane!

lool. there are people who believe that racists are not mentally sane.

Osprey
03-18-2012, 11:09 AM
White Men don't need to impress anyone. Their are plenty of East European, Iranic White Women who will gladly take a white man. My only complaint about these White bitches with Non White 'Studs' as you put it, that the govt will take care of them even if they don't concentrate on college but the White Man is on his own. He feels alone and lonley because in this fight for life, even his own women have betrayed him.
The Only solution for White Men is
1. Get a decent job by studying hard.
2. Get in shape and walk in groups of white men only.
this is not for impressing mudsharks, but to defend those rare white women against nignogs who are assaulted and raped for rejecting their advances.
3. Later in life, buy land together and create white only communities in which Mudhsharks and Turds are not allowed.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Depression prevalence was examined by race/ethnicity in a nationally representative sample. The Diagnostic Interview Schedule was administered to 8449 (response rate=96.1%) participants (aged 15–40 years). Prevalence of major depressive disorder was significantly higher in Whites than in African Americans and Mexican Americans; the opposite pattern was found for dysthymic disorder. Across racial/ethnic groups, poverty was a significant risk factor for major depressive disorder, but significant interactions occurred between race/ethnicity, gender, and education in relation to prevalence of dysthymic disorder.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1449298/

brunette
03-18-2012, 11:15 AM

Liberals and queers the lot of them. But I think the Meds and Slavs brought civilization to Europe :thumbs up .Northerners don't know anything about anthropology or race, so i'm not a Redneck. Southerners don't mix they never date Blacks or Asians. Brad Pitt married Jennifer Aniston. Billy Zane married Kelly Book or was at least seeing her. Even Anna Kournikova married some other Russian.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 11:16 AM
Liberals and queers the lot of them. But I think the Meds and Slavs brought civilization to Europe :thumbs up .Northerners don't know anything about anthropology or race, so i'm not a Redneck. Southerners don't mix they never date Blacks or Asians. Brad Pitt married Jennifer Aniston. Billy Zane married Kelly Book or was at least seeing her. Even Anna Kournikova married some other Russian.

If you are Balkan+Caucasus some would consider you mixed race too. Where in Caucasus exactly are your roots?

brunette
03-18-2012, 11:18 AM
If you are Balkan+Caucasus some would consider you mixed race too. Where in Caucasus exactly are your roots?

I don't see how being Caucasian is being mixed race, so i'm one of those funny people like that. Neither is the Baltics.

Mortimer
03-18-2012, 11:20 AM
I don't see how being Caucasian is being mixed race, so i'm one of those funny people like that. Neither is the Baltics.

Not all People consider the Caucasus to be part of European Civilization. So you would be for them technically mixed race.

brunette
03-18-2012, 11:30 AM
Not all People consider the Caucasus to be part of European Civilization. So you would be for them technically mixed race.

Apart of the Caucasus is in Europe although yes some of them have overly Armenoid and Mongoloid traits and Neolithics are European 100 percent so technically i'm European 100 percent. :thumbs up :D

CelticViking
03-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Depression prevalence was examined by race/ethnicity in a nationally representative sample. The Diagnostic Interview Schedule was administered to 8449 (response rate=96.1%) participants (aged 15–40 years). Prevalence of major depressive disorder was significantly higher in Whites than in African Americans and Mexican Americans; the opposite pattern was found for dysthymic disorder. Across racial/ethnic groups, poverty was a significant risk factor for major depressive disorder, but significant interactions occurred between race/ethnicity, gender, and education in relation to prevalence of dysthymic disorder.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1449298/

According to the 2001 Surgeon General's report on mental health, the prevalence of mental disorders is believed to be higher among African-Americans than among whites, and African Americans are more likely than whites to use the emergency room for mental health problems.
http://www.mentalhealthscreening.org/info-and-facts/depression.aspx

Originally Posted by Inquiring Mind

TWAIN, MARK (S. L. Clemens). 19th century American writer.
"In the U.S. cotton states, after the war... the Jew came down in force, set up shop on the plantation, supplied all the Negroes' wants on credit, and at the end of the season was the proprietor of the Negro's share of the present crop and part of the next one. Before long, the whites detested the Jew. (1)
The Jew is being legislated out of Russia. The reason is not concealed. The movement was instituted because the Christian peasant stood no chance against his commercial abilities. The Jew was always ready to lend on a crop. When settlement day came, he owned the crop; the next year he owned the farm - like Joseph. (2)
In the England of John's time everybody got into debt to the Jew. He gathered all lucrative enterprises into his hands. He was the King of Commerce. He had to be banished from the realm. For like reasons, Spain had to banish him 400 years ago, and Austria a couple of centuries later.
In all ages Christian Europe has been obliged to curtail his activities. If he entered upon a trade, the Christian had to retire from it. If he set up as a doctor, he took the business. If he exploited agriculture, the other farmers had to get at something else. The law had to step in to save the Christian from the poor-house. Still, almost bereft of employments, he found ways to make money. Even to get rich. This history has a most sordid and practical commercial look. Religious prejudices may account for one part of it, bit not for the other nine.
Protestants have persecuted Catholics - but they did not take their livelihoods away from them. Catholics have persecuted Protestants - bit they never closed agriculture and the handicrafts against them. I feel convinced that the Crucifixion has not much to do with the world's attitude toward the Jew; that the reasons for it are much older than that event ...
I am convinced that the persecution of the Jew is not in any large degree due to religious prejudice. No, the Jew is a money-getter. He made it the end and aim of his life. He was at it in Rome. He has been at it ever since. His success has made the whole human race his enemy.
You will say that the Jew is everywhere numerically feeble. When I read in the Cyclopedia Britannica that the Jewish population in the United States was 250,000 I wrote the editor and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more Jews than that, and that his figures were without doubt a misprint for 25,000,000. People told me that they had reasons to suspect that for business reasons, many Jews did not report themselves as Jews. It looks plausible. I am strongly of the opinion that we have an immense Jewish population in America. I am assured by men competent to speak that the Jews are exceedingly active in politics. ("Concerning the Jews," Harper's Monthly Magazine, September 1899)

WAGNER, RICHARD. 19th century German composer.
"The Jew has never had an art of his own, hence never a live of art-enabling import... "So long as the separate art of music had a real organic life-need in it, down to the epochs of Mozart and Beethoven, there was nowhere to be found a Jew composer: it was utterly impossible for an element quiet foreign to that living organism to take a part in the formative stages of that life. Only when a body's inner death is manifest, do outside elements win the power of judgment in it - yet merely to destroy it.
On one thing am I clear: that is the influence which the Jews have gained upon our mental life, as displayed in the deflection and falsification of our highest culture-tendencies. Whether the downfall of our culture can be arrested by a violent rejection of the destructive alien element, I an unable to decide, since that would require forces with whose existence I am unacquainted. (Judaism in Music)

"Our civilization depends on peace among Western nations, and therefore on united strength, for Peace is a virgin who dare not show her face without Strength, her father, for protection. We can have peace and security only so long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood, only so long as we guard ourselves against attack by foreign armies and dilution by foreign races.
We need peace to let our best men live to work out those more subtle, but equally dangerous, problems brought by this new environment in which we dwell, to give us time to turn this materialistic trend, to stop prostrating ourselves before this modern idol of mechanical efficiency, to find means of combining freedom, spirit, and beauty with industrial life — a peace which will bring character, strength, and security back to Western peoples."
Charles Lindbergh

I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."
-Harry Truman (1911) in a letter to his future wife Bess

Mahatma Gandhi "ran a gas station down in Saint Louis."
-Senator Hillary Clinton

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent." -Senator Joe Biden

Prince Phillip to an Aborigine in Australia
“Do you still throw spears at each other?”

"Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”
Charles Darwin

"The Raw Kaffir" - Gandhi Describing the Blacks.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary the term “racist” was coined by Leon Trotsky in 1930
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Communist_front_of_%22anti-racism%22

Bakura
03-18-2012, 12:40 PM
I can't figure out why many white women date non-white men especially blacks beside milions and milions of white men which can't find girlfriend. Some of them trying to justify their miscegenation acts by telling that white men are fat, girly, shy and black handsome, masculine and etc.

Leliana
03-18-2012, 01:18 PM
White nationalists are fucking idiots. Not good breeding material and they give us all a bad name.
You have 21.300 posts and often more than 100 posts per day. :eek: What is your contribution to turn the tide, besides making friends with Turks and Muslims on European Internet boards? :( I mean hey...you seem to be online all day long! If I would reside nearer to Holland I'd visit you and give you a kick in the ass to go out, get active and meet a wonderful Dutch woman to get-together and be happy. I could try to set you up with someone else. :D

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 01:20 PM
You have 21.300 posts and often more than 100 posts per day. :eek: What is your contribution to turn the tide, besides making friends with Turks and Muslims on European boards? :(
There is little we can do other people like you following American lines of thought and avoiding looking at the real issue: how these people are being BROUGHT IN not to conquer us but to divide our ranks so the plutocrats up there can conquer us.

Divide et Impera.

Bronze
03-18-2012, 01:56 PM
The reason why some white women settle for black men is because those white women are almost always ugly/fat or old, they are leftovers and cannot get a decent white man.
But niggers will hit on them anyway cause they think it will elevate their social status, but then they regret it and leave them after they have made those fat women pregnant.

celebrities are useless to use as examples, Money and fame will allow even the ugliest men to get hot women. Like Seal, and Hugh Hefner.

Heidi Clums previous partner was a fat and old italian guy, but at least he had cash, but he dumped her once she got pregnant so obviously she got a bit fucked up in the head after that.

zack
03-18-2012, 02:16 PM
The reason why some white women settle for black men is because those white women are almost always ugly/fat or old, they are leftovers and cannot get a decent white man.
But niggers will hit on them anyway cause they think it will elevate their social status, but then they regret it and leave them after they have made those fat women pregnant.

celebrities are useless to use as examples, Money and fame will allow even the ugliest men to get hot women. Like Seal, and Hugh Hefner.

Heidi Clums previous partner was a fat and old italian guy, but at least he had cash, but he dumped her once she got pregnant so obviously she got a bit fucked up in the head after that.

I would say half to 75% of them are as you describe,but the rest can be pretty.

Yesterday i saw a white girl with a black guy. She was not "fat",but she was chubby. Pretty in the face,but she looked very miserable with this black guy. Very depressed looking!

Lábaru
03-18-2012, 02:41 PM
I agree with IM.
http://roberbodegas.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/salchicha_enorme.jpg

brunette
03-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Dude Heff has Jewish blood.

GeistFaust
03-18-2012, 03:00 PM
White women marrying non-white women is bound to happen in a more liberal and individualistic society. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that white men have set a bad example, and now they are paying for it. A liberated woman is a dangerous woman, and its never good to make a woman think she is free.

The reason is because the woman can never be free and is trapped in her hormonal processes and irrational modes of thought as Aristotle elaborates on. I think that once the women of society begin to develop destructive tendencies the rest of society is threatened with collapse.

Women are more prone to race-mixing and developing thoughts about multi-culturalism, because they don't have nearly as firm and structured a race-consciousness as most men. I think this sense of needing to preserve and protect a homogenous racial environment needs to be re-inforced by the man.

If the man does not set the good example then the women will become promiscous and illegitimate. A woman's independence and virtue is dependent on the good, intelligent, and moral decisions of the man. It could be said due to the bad ideals and actions of men that women have been allowed to be misled into such insidious things as race-mixing.

Women's freedom and individuality should be restricted once again, and a good deal of the ignorant masses should be plugged in order to preserve the integrity of the race-consciousness.

Moonbird
03-18-2012, 03:06 PM
White nationalists are fucking idiots. Not good breeding material and they give us all a bad name.

A sign of Divide et Impera? :ohwell:

The Lawspeaker
03-18-2012, 03:07 PM
A sign of Divide et Impera? :ohwell:
Probably, yes, these extremists are very handy material for those that seek to nip any European ethnic nationalism in the bud.

brunette
03-18-2012, 03:12 PM
Women are more prone to race-mixing and developing thoughts about multi-culturalism, because they don't have nearly as firm and structured a race-consciousness as most men.

What's this shit?

Incal
03-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Perhaps white men are not allowed to be men. Perhaps white men don't know HOW to be masculine when an entire generation has been raised by single mothers. I am part of this generation and i unfortunately have noticed a few feminine mannerisms that i have tried to put a stop to.

Good point Zack, that could be a factor.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 03:27 PM
Why would Heidi Klum marry Seal? Because this is the White alternative:

Eminem

What total bullshit. White women do not date niggers because of wiggers. That makes no sense. Klum and those like her obviously have issues between the ears.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Women are more prone to race-mixing and developing thoughts about multi-culturalism, because they don't have nearly as firm and structured a race-consciousness as most men. I think this sense of needing to preserve and protect a homogenous racial environment needs to be re-inforced by the man.

Are they? More white men marry out than white women.

Libertas
What total bullshit. White women do not date niggers because of wiggers. That makes no sense. Klum and those like her obviously have issues between the ears.

Only between the ears?:p

Neanderthal
Perhaps white men are not allowed to be men. Perhaps white men don't know HOW to be masculine when an entire generation has been raised by single mothers. I am part of this generation and i unfortunately have noticed a few feminine mannerisms that i have tried to put a stop to.

Most White women see these nigs as masculine because they are extremely boastful and arrogant:aka confident.

I am not confident. I am shy until i get to know a person and even then i am not boastful or confident.

The sad part is that when i was younger and a whigger i had much more luck with the ladies then i do now. I was a popular kid and had many friends.

You're right. Modern society and the so called ' Western Civilization ' doesn't allow men to be men; You can't be aggressive nor assertive because you become a ' sociopath ' If you aren't empathic enough you're a bad person, etc. The way the new generations are raised is to be ' Civilized ' too bad it has a effeminate effect on them as well that strips them down of their manhood, and then what do you have? a sissy desk fool dressed with clothes his mother buys for him, frustrated because he cannot find a partner, and women don't seem to like that, women these days like more the ' rebel ' so to speak and what is more rebel and alien to Western Society than a Black man?

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Klum was your typical European high society little spoiled brat child. Don't mean to stereotype you Europeans, we have plenty here as well. What can you expect? She admitted she chose the guy for his skin color.

She DID? When in the hell did that happen?

GeistFaust
03-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Are they? More white men marry out than white women.

I doubt if from what I have observed, and I would like to see some stats to back up your claim.

Its clear that white women need to be kept in check and in line if the white race is going to be preserved and protected from being defiled.

This is our only hope to maintaining a stability between individuality and conservativism, which will guarantee a strong racial consciousness in a population.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 03:34 PM
I would never go down the ladder. But some women are placed in a position of no choice: White geek or non-white stud. While I don't approve of their choice, I can see why they do it.

There's no such thing as a non-white stud.

derLowe
03-18-2012, 03:37 PM
You're right. Modern society and the so called ' Western Civilization ' doesn't allow men to be men; You can't be aggressive nor assertive because you become a ' sociopath ' If you aren't empathic enough you're a bad person, etc. The way the new generations are raised is to be ' Civilized ' too bad it has a effeminate effect on them as well that strips them down of their manhood, and then what do you have? a sissy desk fool dressed with clothes his mother buys for him, frustrated because he cannot find a partner, and women don't seem to like that, women these days like more the ' rebel ' so to speak and what is more rebel and alien to Western Society than a Black man?

If I have boys as children, I will teach them how to be extra masculine.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 03:39 PM
I doubt if from what I have observed, and I would like to see some stats to back up your claim.

Its clear that white women need to be kept in check and in line if the white race is going to be preserved and protected from being defiled.

This is our only hope to maintaining a stability between individuality and conservativism, which will guarantee a strong racial consciousness in a population.

White women are more likely to shack up, white men are more likely to marry.

Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Marital_ instability_among_interracial_and_same-race_couples), under the header titled Census Bureau statistics:

White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 2.1% of married White women and 2.3% of married White men had a non-White spouse. 1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".

zack
03-18-2012, 03:40 PM
women these days like more the ' rebel ' so to speak and what is more rebel and alien to Western Society than a Black man?

Yes but subconsciously i think these women know that if they accept the attentions of a black man that they could possibly ruin any future relationships with a non-white offspring.

A White woman with a mullato baby has significantly reduced chances of finding a white boyfriend/husband.

A single mother is avoided already in the dating scene...make the child a mullato and i would say that the mother is pretty much written off as un-datable.

derLowe
03-18-2012, 03:45 PM

Yes there is, just ask any non-white lady.

derLowe
03-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Yes but subconsciously i think these women know that if they accept the attentions of a black man that they could possibly ruin any future relationships with a non-white offspring.

A White woman with a mullato baby has significantly reduced chances of finding a white boyfriend/husband.

A single mother is avoided already in the dating scene...make the child a mullato and i would say that the mother is pretty much written off as un-datable.

That is how I used to view woman when I was dating.

SilverKnight
03-18-2012, 04:15 PM
My fiancé used to date this trashy white dude from the south, he used to treat her like crap and I won't say in details as for respect. After I came her live completely changed for the better..

This isn't the first time I hear the same case, about women being treated like crap by southern American men, wtf is wrong with them..

zack
03-18-2012, 04:38 PM
My fiancé used to date this trashy white dude from the south, he used to treat her like crap and I won't say in details as for respect. After I came her live completely changed for the better..

This isn't the first time I hear the same case, about women being treated like crap by southern American men, wtf is wrong with them..

I have no idea,but southern american women ain't no saints either. I can attest to that.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 04:40 PM

I hope so, though I have seen a few sickening rare cases where a white woman is dragging along kids of 3 races: White, black, and Mestizo.

I nearly threw up and I hope white men avoid women like that like the plague.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 04:41 PM
Yes there is, just ask any non-white lady.

We aren't talking about non-white women...

Mary
03-18-2012, 04:48 PM

Why did she choose a Black and not an East Asian or a Latino?

While I agree that these women have issues, it seems to be a growing phenomena, so are women having more issues or is it something else?

What choices does a less attractive White woman have? If she can't compete for an attractive White partner, she can choose between a low end White male and a high end non-white male. While I don't condone it in any way, there is a logic to her choosing a high end non-white over a White dork.

So what you need to do, is give less attractive White women access to more attractive White men.

SilverKnight
03-18-2012, 04:50 PM
I have no idea,but southern american women ain't no saints either. I can attest to that.

It's a very different culture/mentality to that of the North-east that's for sure.

zack
03-18-2012, 05:10 PM
It's a very different culture/mentality to that of the North-east that's for sure.

I would caution you though to take such statements with a grain of salt. A lot of women like to exaggerate past problems with exes. This goes for women of all races and regions.

I can't tell you how many times i have heard "I was treated so bad!You treat me so much better!" or "I have been raped before you know!".

I don't know what it is but every woman i have come across has been damaged goods or has been 'raped' before.

You might think I'm joking here but i am not. Every single woman seems to have some sort of sob story on how she was 'mistreated' by an ex.

Crazy shit.

Riki
03-18-2012, 05:25 PM
That's not how it works. Men compete and women pick. If women pick lower on the ladder, that means White men aren't competitive.

I didn't know there's a competition for Women.
If the Black Men sees a competition,that's prove of their backwardness.
Animals do compete in the Jungle to Mate.

Mary
03-18-2012, 05:26 PM
I didn't know there's a competition for Women.
If the Black Men sees a competition,that's prove of their backwardness.
Animals do compete in the Jungle to Mate.

What did you think? :rolleyes:

zack
03-18-2012, 05:29 PM

You are pretty much talking about sexual capital right?

Black males seem to only be 'good' for sex and even then there are heavy risks for STD and pregnancy.

Rereg
03-18-2012, 05:40 PM

I agree with you, Muslims for example control own women and they haven't problems with race mixing! :thumb001:

Mary
03-18-2012, 05:46 PM
You are pretty much talking about sexual capital right?

Black males seem to only be 'good' for sex and even then there are heavy risks for STD and pregnancy.

Yes, that is correct. Rep point for you.

There are three basic forms of capital:

* Cultural
* Economic
* Social

Sociology teaches us that they can be exchanged for one another. A college education is cultural capital and it can be exchanged for a well paying job, which is economic capital.

Sexual capital is a forth form of capital, which decides the mate value of an individual. That means how much you would want to mate with that individual.

http://www.mas.org.uk/uploads/articles/Erotic%20Capital%20by%20Catherine%20Hakim.pdf

As you have correctly pointed out, Black men posses high sexual capital. A White woman with low sexual capital will not be able to get a White man with high sexual capital. But she will be able to get a Black man with high sexual capital. I think this is the reason why some White women go with Blacks.

The solution to this is that White women need to get access to White men with high sexual capital.

You can achieve this by:

* Increasing the attractiveness of White women
* Increasing the attractiveness of White men
* Compensate attractive White men for doing stud duty for ugly White women

Duke
03-18-2012, 05:48 PM
Who cares?

I dont!

Besides all this whining reminds me of those sissy Asian men whining about their women going for whites or blacks.

riverman
03-18-2012, 06:57 PM

Riki
03-18-2012, 07:21 PM

I never had to compete.:)

Mosov
03-18-2012, 07:25 PM
I think people get to worked up about this. Moaning about such relationships is not going to make such couples break up. There's nothing anyone can do, unless you are close to that person.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 07:34 PM
While I agree that these women have issues, it seems to be a growing phenomena, so are women having more issues or is it something else?

Increased popularization of white women with niggers in mainstream media. It was something that only either obese blobs or cheap whores engaged in. Media is mainstreaming it.

What choices does a less attractive White woman have? If she can't compete for an attractive White partner, she can choose between a low end White male and a high end non-white male. While I don't condone it in any way, there is a logic to her choosing a high end non-white over a White dork.

So what you need to do, is give less attractive White women access to more attractive White men.

Less attractive white women have plenty of options, assuming they are willing to keep themselves up in terms of their weight. Not all white men are so fickle that they demand a woman look like a model on a runway. Most don't.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Besides all this whining reminds me of those sissy Asian men whining about their women going for whites or blacks.

The Oriental community is seriously fucked up. The most fucked up racial group of all, seriously. There isn't such a racial abandonment rate anywhere else in the world. Oriental men have heavily lost their women, and the women have the high STD rates to prove it.

Mary
03-18-2012, 07:38 PM
I think people get to worked up about this. Moaning about such relationships is not going to make such couples break up. There's nothing anyone can do, unless you are close to that person.

What do you mean? They can kill the woman. It's the family's responsibility.

Osprey
03-18-2012, 07:39 PM
White women are more likely to shack up, white men are more likely to marry.

Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States#Marital_ instability_among_interracial_and_same-race_couples), under the header titled Census Bureau statistics:

White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 2.1% of married White women and 2.3% of married White men had a non-White spouse. 1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".

Decent White Men don't appreciate 'Shack Ups'
They are equally bad as Marriage.

Mosov
03-18-2012, 07:40 PM
What do you mean? They can kill the woman. It's the family's responsibility.

Sorry not everybody is a psycho.

Mary
03-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Increased popularization of white women with niggers in mainstream media. It was something that only either obese blobs or cheap whores engaged in. Media is mainstreaming it.

I agree that it's wrong to have race mixing in the media. But you don't see White women going with Asian men just because there's Jackie Chan.

Less attractive white women have plenty of options, assuming they are willing to keep themselves up in terms of their weight. Not all white men are so fickle that they demand a woman look like a model on a runway. Most don't.

They have options, but it's about what they want. Ask yourself what it would take to get a White woman to choose a White man instead of a Black. Probably the man would have to have certain desirable traits. If you can provide these traits, you can lower the rate of race mixing.

Mary
03-18-2012, 07:44 PM
Sorry not everybody is a psycho.

Others are wimps.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Decent White Men don't appreciate 'Shack Ups'
They are equally bad as Marriage.

The institution of marriage wasn't trashed until the counter-cultural radical 60s came along. Part of the radical left's plan is to trash EVERYTHING in the culture they don't like, top to bottom, and that includes marriage and the traditional family unit.

Osprey
03-18-2012, 07:48 PM
A good solution would be to send the mudsharks to africa.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 07:49 PM
I agree that it's wrong to have race mixing in the media. But you don't see White women going with Asian men just because there's Jackie Chan.

Orientals haven't been marketed to white women the way niggers have been.

They have options, but it's about what they want. Ask yourself what it would take to get a White woman to choose a White man instead of a Black. Probably the man would have to have certain desirable traits. If you can provide these traits, you can lower the rate of race mixing.

Blacks have nothing on white men, therefore white women who date them are actually sacrificing desirable traits, though. Blacks aren't even 2nd rate... They're way lower than that.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 07:50 PM
A good solution would be to send the mudsharks to africa.

Mudshark types call their 3rd world trash companions our equals, yet if you mention that they should relocate themselves to the country of said equal companion, they recoil like frightened animals.

Duke
The Oriental community is seriously fucked up. The most fucked up racial group of all, seriously. There isn't such a racial abandonment rate anywhere else in the world. Oriental men have heavily lost their women, and the women have the high STD rates to prove it.

I know, its because they on average are whiners instead of doers

Mosov
Others are wimps.

So if you're not a psycho/murderer, you're a wimp. :thumb001:

Osprey
03-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Others are wimps.

so according to you all white men should become raving criminals and start beating up women like there's no tomorrow?
Do those white men possess high sexual attraction for you?

Osprey
03-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Mudshark types call their 3rd world trash companions our equals, yet if you mention that they should relocate themselves to the country of said equal companion, they recoil like frightened animals.

Why don't they wanna enjoy the fruits of their man's labour?
The Mighty Civilization of Africa!
America and Europe were just white priviledge, handed down by the Angels to Whites just for being whites.

Duke
03-18-2012, 07:54 PM
so according to you all white men should become raving criminals and start beating up women like there's no tomorrow?

its about attitude, so for instance you have wood elf as your ethnicity, that says a lot

Mary
03-18-2012, 07:58 PM
Orientals haven't been marketed to white women the way niggers have been.

I buy that. If they were, do you think it would change anything?

Blacks have nothing on white men, therefore white women who date them are actually sacrificing desirable traits, though. Blacks aren't even 2nd rate... They're way lower than that.

If they are 2nd rate or lower, why do they go with them? I mean most of them do have access to White men. So how can we explain this?

Mary
03-18-2012, 07:59 PM
So if you're not a psycho/murderer, you're a wimp. :thumb001:

You're responsible for your family.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 08:00 PM
I buy that. If they were, do you think it would change anything?

I think racemixing would notably declined if media presented messages against it along with educational facts such as IQ, social disease, crime, etc. They also need to learn to value their own race and culture, and race mixers do not, by definition.

If they are 2nd rate or lower, why do they go with them? I mean most of them do have access to White men. So how can we explain this?

They have issues upstairs, as I have explained in other threads. I have them divided into 3 general categories, which may be a mix of more than one of them:

1) Liberals, racial egalitarians, ignoramuses taken in by black flattery, many of whom have accepted the left wing myth that black men have more in common with white women because white men exploit them both.

2) Fatties

3) Whores/druggies

You could also add another group: Rebels.

Mary
03-18-2012, 08:03 PM

I said that if you have a woman in your family that acts inappropriately it's your job as a man to take care of it. Otherwise if everyone lets this slip, we'll have a whole cohort of White women who will sleep with Blacks and breed Mulattoes. These Mulattoes will breed with other Whites and spread Negroid genes into the gene pool.

Osprey
03-18-2012, 08:07 PM
its about attitude, so for instance you have wood elf as your ethnicity, that says a lot

OKkkkk, so elves are too sissy for you.
Mind you, they kept their women pure more than the humans have.
Why don't you choose Black-Brutish Orc as your ethnicity.
By the way, its British if you wanna know.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 08:10 PM
I said that if you have a woman in your family that acts inappropriately it's your job as a man to take care of it. Otherwise if everyone lets this slip, we'll have a whole cohort of White women who will sleep with Blacks and breed Mulattoes. These Mulattoes will breed with other Whites and spread Negroid genes into the gene pool.

It was that way before the radical left took over philosophy over familial relations. Then it became, "Mind your business you asshole, if I want to bring in garbage, I will do so and you will like it." They have no moral guidance besides personal impulses and selfish desires driving their dating habits.

StonyArabia
03-18-2012, 08:12 PM
This girl is born from an Arabian father and Anglo-American mother:

http://s14.postimage.org/4c84kx4hd/2myvjwl.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
image hosting gif (http://postimage.org/)

Osprey
03-18-2012, 08:17 PM
there is a fine line between Masculinity of Blacks and Masculinity you just described Mary.
You think Blacks care what their woman does?
No, they only want 'dat ass' on time so to speak, and free cash to spend on their 'homies'.
What you are describing is Chauvinism to some and protecting thy woman's honor to some.
It is this same Protection of Father and Brother, the Feminists threw over and thus the result ensued.
Masculinity of White Man is more in tune with a Fearless Samurai, performing hara kiri after having failed to protect the honor of a young girl and killing her rapists.
And not of the nigger, walking with the jewish support on his back, six-seven homies walking by his side and swaggering up to women crudely to ask their numbers

Mary
03-18-2012, 08:19 PM
I think racemixing would notably declined if media presented messages against it along with educational facts such as IQ, social disease, crime, etc. They also need to learn to value their own race and culture, and race mixers do not, by definition.

Most people will change the channel to MTV as soon as something as boring as "educational facts" comes up. I see what you're saying with this, but consider for a moment that during the 50s and probably the 60s, television would promote "White values" very much.

Sam9wP_uMEA

Yet, rather than women reveling in the American Dream suburban family life, you had the reaction of feminism. Why? Because if your argument of "it's the media" held true, women would have taken to whatever the media told them at the time, which was that it's cool to stay in the kitchen.

They have issues upstairs, as I have explained in other threads. I have them divided into 3 general categories, which may be a mix of more than one of them:

1) Liberals, racial egalitarians, ignoramuses taken in by black flattery, many of whom have accepted the left wing myth that black men have more in common with white women because white men exploit them both.

2) Fatties

3) Whores/druggies

You could also add another group: Rebels.

Okay. What do you suggest that we do about it? Obviously, you have to provide them with a more attractive White alternative. Why is it that whores, fatties and crazies are not finding White men to be with? I'm sure that there are plenty of White men who would take these women. Since women are the ones who choose, we have to assume that they are not finding the White options sufficiently attractive.

Racial Observer 1814
03-18-2012, 08:20 PM
I think White men are just going to have to accept the fact that a good number of White women find non-White men attractive, for whatever reason. Why beat your head against the wall over it? That won't make them stop. Live your life and go after women who actually WANT you and who you like. Life is too darn short to be stressing yourself out over this.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 08:23 PM
Most people will change the channel to MTV as soon as something as boring as "educational facts" comes up. I see what you're saying with this, but consider for a moment that during the 50s and probably the 60s, television would promote "White values" very much.

Back in the days before counterculture and the fall of obscenity laws, yes. You can educate people without it being an actual direct educational program. That's how the left is pushing it's garbage - they wrap the messages in entertainment.

Yet, rather than women reveling in the American Dream suburban family life, you had the reaction of feminism. Why? Because if your argument of "it's the media" held true, women would have taken to whatever the media told them at the time, which was that it's cool to stay in the kitchen.

Again, counterculture glorified and promoted in programming.

Okay. What do you suggest that we do about it? Obviously, you have to provide them with a more attractive White alternative. Why is it that whores, fatties and crazies are not finding White men to be with? I'm sure that there are plenty of White men who would take these women. Since women are the ones who choose, we have to assume that they are not finding the White options sufficiently attractive.

I've already said, but it would partially require bringing back anti-obscenity laws in media, as they are the primary promoters. Very few white men are willing to date fat white women, that basically means they're alone or with niggers, Mexicans, or Arabs.

Mary
03-18-2012, 08:23 PM
there is a fine line between Masculinity of Blacks and Masculinity you just described Mary.
You think Blacks care what their woman does?
No, they only want 'dat ass' on time so to speak, and free cash to spend on their 'homies'.
What you are describing is Chauvinism to some and protecting thy woman's honor to some.
It is this same Protection of Father and Brother, the Feminists threw over and thus the result ensued.
Masculinity of White Man is more in tune with a Fearless Samurai, performing hara kiri after having failed to protect the honor of a young girl and killing her rapists.
And not of the nigger, walking with the jewish support on his back, six-seven homies walking by his side and swaggering up to women crudely to ask their numbers

You should lay off the video games.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 08:24 PM
This girl is born from an Arabian father and Anglo-American mother:

http://s14.postimage.org/4c84kx4hd/2myvjwl.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
image hosting gif (http://postimage.org/)

Maw should have her teeth knocked out.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
03-18-2012, 08:25 PM
I was just talking about this the other day, remember when television had like fancy orchestras perform or interesting educational programming or generally positive stories to tell.

now the "good shows" are just reality shows that promote African values of rap, and rock and roll. when they were saying back in the day that rock and roll was the devil, we all laughed in the 90's haha what a joke, then look at what rap has done

they used to have in the 50's often feature large stage bands with talented people to show off talent and skills

adding to that, in america people would speak properly and intelligently, now if someone tries to be intelligent they actually laugh at them "oh what a nerd!"

it's pretty annoying to see the degradation of society, then consider that USA for a long time has set the trend for the rest of the world, it has really messed up the entire world.

latin americans held these values mary talks about only 30 years ago, and now they are turning into metro fags, no more this machista stuff, and that is because USA has had such a strong influence on them.

Osprey
03-18-2012, 08:26 PM
there's no convincing you Mary. might as well as stop it.
Old world values seem too far fetched to you to being thought by people in real life. And that's what you call video games effect.
I'm done with this one

Mary
03-18-2012, 08:28 PM
I think White men are just going to have to accept the fact that a good number of White women find non-White men attractive, for whatever reason. Why beat your head against the wall over it? That won't make them stop. Live your life and go after women who actually WANT you and who you like. Life is too darn short to be stressing yourself out over this.

Because the women belong to the family. Just like you don't let someone walk off with your couch or your TV you don't let someone walk off with your women. Do I really need to explain this?

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
03-18-2012, 08:31 PM
there's no convincing you Mary. might as well as stop it.
Old world values seem too far fetched to you to being thought by people in real life. And that's what you call video games effect.
I'm done with this one

if your northern european you may not even be aware of how your people may have acted when they were hunter gatherers + herders.

the real men were in Italy, who had their wives cooking while they went out and invaded countries came back with technology and findings and implemented them into their own society. the women never would get into mans business like that. they were strict and religious.

although Greeks had large scale homosexuality and orgies, but Romans at their catholic prime were what Mary might consider the top of what men should be.

large family ties, strong male figures, subordinate wives, and a male run society, strong national identity

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 08:31 PM
Because the women belong to the family. Just like you don't let someone walk off with your couch or your TV you don't let someone walk off with your women. Do I really need to explain this?

It's free dumb, Mary. White men are being cuckolded left and right have nary a word to say because they're told they aren't allowed to object.

Mary
03-18-2012, 08:33 PM
I've already said, but it would partially require bringing back anti-obscenity laws in media, as they are the primary promoters. Very few white men are willing to date fat white women, that basically means they're alone or with niggers, Mexicans, or Arabs.

Well, until that can happen, maybe White men should lower their standards and get a fat woman on the side. Black men have kids with multiple women, a lot of them both fat, whores and crazy. So why can't White men do the same thing, for a much greater cause?

I know it's not nice, but you've got to do what you've got to do.

Osprey
03-18-2012, 08:33 PM

Sorry that iam still herE. One last word.
If they are OUR women, then they should have some deceny to at least give ONE white man a chance.
If they are like too stupid like children, then women don't deserve any kind of rights. Except the right to live.
Either be treated as properties, that white men need to keep you in sheets so that 'other' males don't take you.
Or If given free will, gravitate to Exotic and Masculine Males?
Seems like a no win situation for the white guys.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 08:34 PM
Well, until that can happen, maybe White men should lower their standards and get a fat woman on the side. Black men have kids with multiple women, a lot of them both fat, whores and crazy. So why can't White men do the same thing, for a much greater cause?

White men seem to be more influenced with the what-will-my-friends-think attitude than white women are.

Osprey
03-18-2012, 08:35 PM
if your northern european you may not even be aware of how your people may have acted when they were hunter gatherers + herders.

the real men were in Italy, who had their wives cooking while they went out and invaded countries came back with technology and findings and implemented them into their own society. the women never would get into mans business like that. they were strict and religious.

although Greeks had large scale homosexuality and orgies, but Romans at their catholic prime were what Mary might consider the top of what men should be.

large family ties, strong male figures, subordinate wives, and a male run society, strong national identity

But she herself is a Russian?
And Russians are not Southern Europeans.

StonyArabia
03-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Maw should have her teeth knocked out.

Well you have to understand the cirumistance of the mother. She just found the right person and to her comfort was an Arabian guy. Funny thing is the mother is actually well educated and works as teacher, and the father is a cardiologist. It's funny how she looks like more like ma than pa, and she has blue eyes btw.

Mary
03-18-2012, 08:39 PM
If they are OUR women, then they should have some deceny to at least give ONE white man a chance.
If they are like too stupid like children, then women don't deserve any kind of rights. Except the right to live.
Either be treated as properties, that white men need to keep you in sheets so that 'other' males don't take you.

Maybe if you stopped talking about elves and samurais they would give you a chance.

Viljuska
03-18-2012, 08:41 PM

I know it's not nice, but you've got to do what you've got to do.
It's subhuman (The Race Ladder)

Mary
White men seem to be more influenced with the what-will-my-friends-think attitude than white women are.

Yes, unfortunately, but they'll just have to do it. A man who's more concerned with other men than with women shouldn't be in the gene pool.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch

this is just the way that western society works now, women have all the power, they will move to the place in which they will have everything, they have higher standards than men, a women that is a 6 wants someone 2 levels above her.

the way that mating practices work in USA are different,

all white women marry a white guy. but then any white guys that cant get a white woman, will usually go for a really hot girl of another race, so all white men do get a wife in USA.

all white men will procreate in USA because they are on top and can choose the top.

if there is an ugly white women, she will choose not to date anyone because they are racist they will live alone and die alone cheating with married men.

then the latinos get to choose from the leftover average to ugly women. because all the attractive latinas married fat ugly white men who had no good white women left, so they went for the hot latinas or asians.

so there is genetic drift occuring and a latinization and asianization of people occuring, but it is at a small scale and allows for the ugliest of white men to continue to have kids.

this occurs because:

1. There are more white men than white women

2. There are more women that want to marry a white man than white men available.

it also occurs backwards,

white women are on demand

and the supply of men is abundant, they can then choose the most "fit men" or rich men and have their princess life.

Mary
03-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Well you have to understand the cirumistance of the mother. She just found the right person and to her comfort was an Arabian guy. Funny thing is the mother is actually well educated and works as teacher, and the father is a cardiologist. It's funny how she looks like more like ma than pa, and she has blue eyes btw.

It's never okay to race mix. She should have found a White man if she's so well educated.

Mary
03-18-2012, 08:51 PM
It's subhuman (The Race Ladder)

A little bit. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Think of it as a Lebensborn program on a budget.

Furthermore, the programme accepted unmarried women who were either pregnant or had already given birth and were in need of aid, provided that both the woman and the father of the child were "racially valuable". About 60% of the mothers were unmarried. The programme allowed them to give birth anonymously away from home without social stigma.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn

Do you have any other suggestions?

StonyArabia
03-18-2012, 08:56 PM
It's never okay to race mix. She should have found a White man if she's so well educated.

Well she is well educated, she is teacher with B.A in English. There are many factors why she choose this particular guy and honestly she seems happy about the outcome, as well her husband is afterall a cardiologist and it seems to be happy road for the both of them. Her parents are even ok with it, since I guess that's what matters at the end.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 08:57 PM

Oh of course, such couplings are always this way.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
03-18-2012, 08:58 PM
you can give away free BMW's for none white women and men of low economic status in order to have their tubes tied. lol

then promote births, if this was germany, you can make a plan like "promotioin of cultural identiy for people of deep german roots"

and award grants of free tuition for university (small price to pay compared to the leeched money from poors)

and award free medical assistance and food till age 16

it will make having kids very inexpensive for whites that they will out populate the rest.

and would not be as expensive to the country as you might imagine.

Mary
03-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Well she is well educated, she is teacher with B.A in English. There are many factors why she choose this particular guy and honestly she seems happy about the outcome, as well her husband is afterall a cardiologist and it seems to be happy road for the both of them. Her parents are even ok with it, since I guess that's what matters at the end.

The guy is a non-white. He's just happy to have a White baby. The woman is an idiot. There's nothing that can be done about it now, but she can serve as a warning example to other women.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 09:00 PM
The guy is a non-white. He's just happy to have a White baby. The woman is an idiot. There's nothing that can be done about it now, but she can serve as a warning example to other women.

Arab males have an insatiable appetite for white meat. They're like Oriental women. If they date out, they do it with whites, with little exception. Same with Mestizos, blacks, etc. White flesh is in high demand. Status, etc.

StonyArabia
03-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Oh of course, such couplings are always this way.

What do you mean? The marriage seems successful.

Yes the guy is not he White, he is dark. Maybe maybe not, and the girl might have liked him due to various reasons. Of course nothing can be done about it they are married and happy together, the parents of the woman seem to be ok with the guy and even embraced him. If he takes care of her and is a responsible I see why many would refuse him. So in this case would the parents of that women be idiots just because they are accepting of their daughter's husband?

StonyArabia
03-18-2012, 10:16 PM
At least your link isn't total shit this time, but it's still speculative.

Well I often bring supporting evidence to what has been said most often. How excatly is it speculative, if the Y-DNA lineage seems to match with Jeffersons than all others. Its clear that he had his way with Sally Hemings and this is proven genetically. The only thing that remains unchanged from son to son and that's the Y-lineage and hence it has been pretty stamped upon. Many people will try to refuse this evidence because of their emotional nationalistic or racialistic believes and thoughts.

Thunor
03-18-2012, 10:22 PM
How excatly is it speculative, if the Y-DNA lineage seems to match with Jeffersons than all others. Its clear that he had his way with Sally Hemings and this is proven genetically.
The Y-DNA came from a male in the Jefferson family. It might have been Thomas Jefferson, but could also be a brother of his. It's rather impossible to prove that it was him who impregnated that negress.

Many people will try to refuse this evidence because of their emotional nationalistic or racialistic nature.
I don't deny the possibility it might have been Jefferson who fucked his slave. As repulsive as that is, it should hardly be equated to the mass miscegenation that goes on today, because it was not uncommon for slave owners to rape their slaves from time to time. Different times, different morals. This has happen in almost every slave-owning culture.

StonyArabia
03-18-2012, 10:45 PM
The Y-DNA came from a male in the Jefferson family. It might have been Thomas Jefferson, but could also be a brother of his. It's rather impossible to prove that it was him who impregnated that negress.

Yes that's true, but the point is the legacy of Jefferson has been passed down to the children of Sally Hemings.

I don't deny the possibility it might have been Jefferson who fucked his slave. As repulsive as that is, it should hardly be equated to the mass miscegenation that goes on today, because it was not uncommon for slave owners to rape their slaves from time to time. Different times, different morals. This has happen in almost every slave-owning culture.

Well true, but I was only pointing the irony when people have brought him up. Well there is no mass micecengation at all simply because people often go to people who are like them and share similar cultural values, it's in fact it's rare and often blown out of propertion. True, but the point remains is he intermixed and had love affair. I agree different times and different morals, people will not accept the state to dedicate who they choose to be married or have relationship with, no one does, nor the general public as they should mind their own business.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 11:10 PM
Im against mass migration but frankly most immigrants are more racist than whites and marry only within their group so interracial marriage is not the problem, without it the whites would be displaced anyways because whites have little to no children and immgrants are coming into masses.

edit: i think if whites get displaced it will not be because of racial mixing but because of assimilation

Does your dislike of mass migration include the Gypsy migrations into Europe?

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 11:16 PM
Aids
2007, Woman
http://img.thebody.com/cdc/2007/women-3.gif

http://facts.kff.org/upload/jpg/enlarge/AIDS_Diagnosis_Rate_per_100000_by_RE_US_2009.jpg

http://bossip.com/556153/did-you-know-hiv-rates-for-u-s-black-women-now-rival-rates-in-africa/

I can see our friend Racial Observer 1814 now with his hand fishing around in his shorts... :rolleyes:

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 11:16 PM
White nationalism is not taken seriously by anyone in real life and its skeptics are numerous even among 'racists' on the internuts.

I much prefer just nationalist. As Ramzpaul says in his videos "To be a nationalist all you have to do is believe all ethnic and racial groups have a right to exist and a right to self-determination"

Same thing by a different name except omitting the word white removes the baggage that goes along with it.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 11:17 PM
They do believe all ethnic and racial groups have the right to exist.

http://www.davidduke.com/

Also see the website called The Racial Compact (http://www.racialcompact.com/).

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 11:18 PM
you are just jealous of the negroe

That's a borderline retarded thing to say.

Supreme American
03-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Well I often bring supporting evidence to what has been said most often. How excatly is it speculative, if the Y-DNA lineage seems to match with Jeffersons than all others. Its clear that he had his way with Sally Hemings and this is proven genetically. The only thing that remains unchanged from son to son and that's the Y-lineage and hence it has been pretty stamped upon. Many people will try to refuse this evidence because of their emotional nationalistic or racialistic believes and thoughts.

Uh no, the link I posted dissected the claims and the origin of the claims as well as critiqued the shaky foundation of those claims. As I have shown Y-DNA in and of itself means nothing.

zack
03-19-2012, 12:16 AM
Same thing by a different name except omitting the word white removes the baggage that goes along with it.

I disagree with the stormfront type of white nationalism where they are trying to create some 'white nation' that allows in only whites. We already have countries yet these nutballs are focused on shit like the "northwestfront".

Supreme American
03-19-2012, 02:32 AM
I disagree with the stormfront type of white nationalism where they are trying to create some 'white nation' that allows in only whites. We already have countries yet these nutballs are focused on shit like the "northwestfront".

Realizing the rest of the country is packed with turds, they're trying to take a part for themselves. I understand their reasoning even if I don't subscribe to it.

Mortimer
03-19-2012, 05:19 AM
Does your dislike of mass migration include the Gypsy migrations into Europe?

yes. gypsies should have never come to europe in the first place, i dont know why they did but it determined their fate of suffering for centuries.

CelticViking
03-19-2012, 05:28 AM
yes. gypsies should have never come to europe in the first place, i dont know why they did but it determined their fate of suffering for centuries.

Round 'Em Up! Cowboy
http://gallantfish.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/iStock_000006260732Small-462x384.jpg

hajduk
03-19-2012, 09:18 AM
I can't figure out why many white women date non-white men especially blacks beside milions and milions of white men which can't find girlfriend. Some of them trying to justify their miscegenation acts by telling that white men are fat, girly, shy and black handsome, masculine and etc.

Dude, what is your excuse for not finding a GF, besides in Serbia virtually there are no interracial couples?

CelticViking
03-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Dude, what is your excuse for not finding a GF, besides in Serbia virtually there are no interracial couples?

He has multiple personality disorder.
He is shy and quiet

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/0/0a/20tv.jpg

but becomes evil because of the thing around his neck.

http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/60612/Yami%20Bakura%20(72).jpg?=123

Sometimes, he might be gay
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9300000/Marik-Bakura-yu-gi-oh-9363441-331-498.jpg

Osprey
03-19-2012, 11:54 AM
He has multiple personality disorder.
He is shy and quiet

http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/0/0a/20tv.jpg

but becomes evil because of the thing around his neck.

http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/60612/Yami%20Bakura%20(72).jpg?=123

Sometimes, he might be gay
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9300000/Marik-Bakura-yu-gi-oh-9363441-331-498.jpg

Many white women have left us, but the most beautiful among them, celticviking is still married to a (hopefully) handsome white man.

Rereg
03-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Race mixing is negative effect of degeneration european culture. This problem is only tip of iceberg. If we want ending race mixing we must decisively reject modern western culture ( democracy, fake tolerance, Judeophilia and multiculturalism etc.) and send back to Middle Eastern or Africa all non-european imigrants and their descendants. USA must be divided into two states, one state should be white and second state should be latin-negro.

Mary
03-19-2012, 12:32 PM
Yes the guy is not he White, he is dark. Maybe maybe not, and the girl might have liked him due to various reasons. Of course nothing can be done about it they are married and happy together, the parents of the woman seem to be ok with the guy and even embraced him. If he takes care of her and is a responsible I see why many would refuse him. So in this case would the parents of that women be idiots just because they are accepting of their daughter's husband?

Yes, because they're accepting race mixing.

Rereg
03-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Arabs are very hypocritical, they willingly fornicate with european women but not accept marriage between arab women and european men.

Odoacer
03-19-2012, 03:45 PM
What colonials, in particularly Americans, will have to learn is this:

The immigration issue in Europe and the race issue in America are not the same thing. They are not even related.

Western Europe is having trouble with imported aliens and even after a couple generations they are still, for the most part, imported aliens as they haven't integrated.

Americans are having trouble with a group that has been there with them since the times that they were still colonies.

Blacks aren't the biggest demographic problem in the U.S. They're not disappearing, but they also aren't increasing as a proportion of the general population. They even speak English. Sure, they are terminally uneducated, poor, & criminal, but they have always been. The biggest demographic problem currently are Latin American immigrants, mostly Mexicans, who are just as imported & alien as are your immigrants. But in any case, these issues are all connected to a common disease that is infecting Europe & the countries which she established elsewhere in the world, which is the idea that racism is the Original Sin of the white/European peoples & they therefore have the duty to accept multiculturalism because of the ways in which they have oppressed - and continue to oppress - the non-white/non-European peoples of the world by racism.

Well most people consider these third generation immigrants to be outsiders. A lot of them don't speak Dutch or speak some of it (particularly the Moroccans are awful when it comes to that) and still spend their summers abroad in their home country. A lot of them also hold no allegiance to the Netherlands even if they do have a passport and they are very open about it.

Same is true of our Mexicans.

Pallantides
03-19-2012, 11:46 PM
Norwegian designer Marianne Haaning with her Burmese boyfriend and co designer Min Htoon:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vDJfNoUrP38/TYqCIxCdALI/AAAAAAAALjU/npch_0qh9_o/3.JPG
http://bilde.kk.no/+rimelig+sikre+p%E5+at+vi+kom+til+%E5+vinne.jpg?o= 3813295&w=698&h=0&ee=1297246102
http://gfx.nrk.no/bIa15EXrAO1iDH-hlCY1oAF_a6oMVMCovyUvTXdqQCKA.jpg
http://oslopuls.aftenposten.no/multimedia/archive/00083/IMG_8666_JPG_AFT6549_83691d.jpg
http://bilde.henne.no/henne+n%E5l%F8yet+her+er+%E5rets+klesdesigner.jpg? o=3808067&w=468&h=&ee=1296826738

Furnace
03-19-2012, 11:47 PM
Norwegian designer Marianne Haaning with her Burmese boyfriend and co designer Min Htoon:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vDJfNoUrP38/TYqCIxCdALI/AAAAAAAALjU/npch_0qh9_o/3.JPG
http://bilde.kk.no/+rimelig+sikre+p%E5+at+vi+kom+til+%E5+vinne.jpg?o= 3813295&w=698&h=0&ee=1297246102
http://gfx.nrk.no/bIa15EXrAO1iDH-hlCY1oAF_a6oMVMCovyUvTXdqQCKA.jpg
http://oslopuls.aftenposten.no/multimedia/archive/00083/IMG_8666_JPG_AFT6549_83691d.jpg
http://bilde.henne.no/henne+n%E5l%F8yet+her+er+%E5rets+klesdesigner.jpg? o=3808067&w=468&h=&ee=1296826738

She must be lesbian to fall in love that 'her'

SilverKnight
03-20-2012, 03:41 AM
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1338/img0066lb.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/img0066lb.jpg/)

Rereg
03-20-2012, 08:08 PM
First black "polish" envoy with his wife Aneta and ape-children

http://www.fakt.pl/m/Repozytorium.Obiekt.aspx/-580/-500/faktonline/634296651709024739.jpg

http://www.fakt.pl/m/Repozytorium.Obiekt.aspx/-580/-500/faktonline/634296651701837009.jpg

Supreme American
03-20-2012, 08:10 PM
HAHAHAHAHA:

sCQqJWQPgsE

Stereotypical dumb blonde girl and her nigger :D

Ghetto trash. Illiterate, poor, etc. That girl is off her rocker.

Supreme American
03-20-2012, 08:11 PM

http://www.fakt.pl/m/Repozytorium.Obiekt.aspx/-580/-500/faktonline/634296651709024739.jpg

http://www.fakt.pl/m/Repozytorium.Obiekt.aspx/-580/-500/faktonline/634296651701837009.jpg

2 things which make this not surprising:

1) Ugly

2) Fat

Supreme American
03-20-2012, 08:13 PM

Unfortunately white women have a tendency to have lower standards than white men, at least in terms of who they are willing to casually date.

Far as I know Burma is basically hunter-gatherer. Not exactly an accomplished people.

zack
03-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Unfortunately white women have a tendency to have lower standards than white men, at least in terms of who they are willing to casually date.

Far as I know Burma is basically hunter-gatherer. Not exactly an accomplished people.

I don't know what she sees in this guy. If she was hankering for something a little foreign she could have went after a guy like this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1360000/images/_1364101_dad.jpg

This is guy was 1/4th-1/8th burmese.

Supreme American
03-20-2012, 09:23 PM
I don't know what she sees in this guy. If she was hankering for something a little foreign she could have went after a guy like this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1360000/images/_1364101_dad.jpg

This is guy was 1/4th-1/8th burmese.

I always ask myself that question. The only reason they don't think it odd to date someone from a hunter-gatherer society is that they think those people were exploited/held back by "white supremacism" and "imperialism."

Pallantides
03-20-2012, 09:32 PM

They are no more hunter-gatherers than we are, the Burmese started farming in the Neolithic.

Three caves located near Taunggyi at the edge of the Shan Plateau, depict the Neolithic age when farming, domestication, and polished stone tools first appeared. They are dated between 11,000 to 6,000 BCE

All humans have ancestors that were hunter & gatherers at one point.
In Northern Europe the Neolithic came later(4000 BCE), when the Burmese started farming there were still hunter & gatherers in Northern Europe.

Hess
03-20-2012, 09:34 PM
All I have to say about the pics on this thread:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2rxcs3c.jpg

I can see the sentiment behind that statement, but technically a 50%/50% mix between an African or European is neither African nor European.

Why would someone who is 50% Black and 50% White be more Black than white? It doesn't make any sense.

Great Dane
03-21-2012, 01:35 AM
I can see the sentiment behind that statement, but technically a 50%/50% mix between an African or European is neither African nor European.

Why would someone who is 50% Black and 50% White be more Black than white? It doesn't make any sense.

Because African traits are dominant and European traits are recessive.

Supreme American
03-21-2012, 01:53 AM
They are no more hunter-gatherers than we are, the Burmese started farming in the Neolithic.

Great so why are they following whites like lost dogs?

Supreme American
03-21-2012, 01:54 AM

Is this guy more black than white?

http://robtshepherd.tripod.com/barack-obama.jpg

Hess
03-21-2012, 02:45 AM
Because African traits are dominant and European traits are recessive.

source?

2Cool
03-21-2012, 04:35 AM

Well race doesn't exist buddy that's why. It's a social construct. You are what other people perceive you to be. If your genetic makeup is 60% European and 40% sub-saharan Africa but you look as black as some Nigerian fellow, then you are black. But then it also depends where you live. In some places you might be consider black, in others a mulatto etc.

Jon Snow
03-21-2012, 04:51 AM
Well race doesn't exist buddy that's why. It's a social construct.

http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/attachments/general-sl-discussion/20460d1304843137-elf-clan-leaves-second-life-elrond_facepalm.jpg

Mosov
03-21-2012, 05:03 AM
eh guys, there's nothing you can do about such marriages/relationships...

2Cool
03-21-2012, 05:55 AM
http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/attachments/general-sl-discussion/20460d1304843137-elf-clan-leaves-second-life-elrond_facepalm.jpg

Show me a peer reviewed paper that confirms the existence of races in humans. If race does in fact exist than every country and culture on Earth should have the same view on it. But that's not the case. Hell, the concept of the white race has changed in the last centuries and before the slave trade, it didn't even exist. But hey, you guys still follow 19th century race theory and polygenism.

Vojnik
03-21-2012, 10:20 AM

they are probably the worst couple I have ever seen.

Su
03-21-2012, 10:20 AM
eh guys, there's nothing you can do about such marriages/relationships...

I think the same, love has got no conditions.

Il Principe
03-21-2012, 10:24 AM
I just joined the forum yesterday, and yet I can't believe I am reading this on an anthropology-oriented forum:

Show me a peer reviewed paper that confirms the existence of races in humans.
Oh, I can't believe my eyes. :D

Race is a biological reality, I need no a "peer-reviewed paper" to show me that. Our nations are just identities (built around race among other factors), but genes are what matters. Racial distinctions, however, are written into every cell in our body. There are biological categories of humanoids that are different enough to be "races", "sub-species", or whatever you want to call it.

If race does in fact exist than every country and culture on Earth should have the same view on it. But that's not the case.
The existence of separate biological categories in Homo Sapiens is an objective truth. On the other hand, how you define those categories is very subjective. (For example, I do not consider Arabs or Iranians to belong to the same sub-species as me.)

But hey, you guys still follow 19th century race theory and polygenism.
No, I follow 21st century race theory and population genetics. This guy's books (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Philippe_Rushton) are a good place to start.

Contra Mundum
03-21-2012, 10:38 AM
Show me a peer reviewed paper that confirms the existence of races in humans. If race does in fact exist than every country and culture on Earth should have the same view on it. But that's not the case. Hell, the concept of the white race has changed in the last centuries and before the slave trade, it didn't even exist. But hey, you guys still follow 19th century race theory and polygenism.

Do you also believe that different dog breeds do not exist? That is what race really is. Different breeds within the same species. You really don't believe there are significant differences between your typical Korean, Swede and Hutu tribesman?

Forensic anthropologists can easily determine the race of a deceased person's skeletal remains. The nonsense that race is a social construct is pushed by those who are politically on the Left. This agenda is advanced for one reason, to promote multiculturalism and egalitarianism. They totally dismiss the possibility that there could be a genetic reason why one race can do things better than other races.

Supreme American
03-21-2012, 12:03 PM
Well race doesn't exist buddy that's why. It's a social construct. You are what other people perceive you to be. If your genetic makeup is 60% European and 40% sub-saharan Africa but you look as black as some Nigerian fellow, then you are black. But then it also depends where you live. In some places you might be consider black, in others a mulatto etc.

If race was a social construct like the left wing social theorists claim it is, you couldn't tell someone's racial background by a spit sample. You admit as much by conceding that it can be resulted in DNA testing. That people can be mixed doesn't mean race doesn't exist. It's akin to saying that day and night are not separate from each other because they blend at dusk and dawn.

Jon Snow
03-21-2012, 12:41 PM

I'll second Scourge's recommendation of J. Phillipe Rushton's work, and the best place to start is here (http://www.charlesdarwinresearch.org/Race_Evolution_Behavior.pdf).

As for the rest of your post, it's typical ignorant egalitarian nonsense. Just because different groups of people perceive a thing in different ways does not render that thing a sole product of the aforementioned groups' socialization processes.

The notion that there are no meaningful biological differences between the races is literally more absurd than the formerly widespread belief that the sun revolved around the earth (and there are parallels to be found, too, with a myopia and fanaticism with which the zealots of both eras attack and suppress those with dissenting opinions).

One of the fundamental principles of logic is that the burden of proof falls on the person making the outlandish claim. Since you seem to believe that hundreds of thousands of years of divergent evolution produced NO meaningful differences between population groups--even though genetic research, human history, and contemporary social data all prove otherwise--then the burden of proof is on you.

Let's see it. :coffee:

zack
03-21-2012, 01:31 PM

Race is not a social construct. It is utterly biological. Race=Sub-species. You can't have species without race/sub-species. The only real fight is whether or not if if there are enough differences in the Human species to warrant the classification of race. I think the fact that other species with less morphological differences are classed in sub-species just shows that certain Humans don't want to divide one another into broad categories.

It is essentially feel good nonsense. The Asian Lion only has a few differences in fur color and size yet it is classed as a different sub-species than the African Lion. There are two sub-species of gorilla with only very small distinctions yet humans who have large differences in appearance are the "same race"? Politically correct nonsense.

Things like the 1 drop rule and other racial caste systems are social constructs. There is not a clear dividing line between races,but they are biologically real.

http://occidentalascent.wordpress.com/2010/06/29/the-consensus-against-racialism-practical-sense-or-social-narrative/

Barbujani, 2005. Human Races: Classifying People vs Understanding Diversity. (Discusses the reality to which race corresponds and disputes calling historic descendancies ‘races’)

Beckman, 2006. The Race for Ancestral Genetics in Clinical Trials. (Discusses the importance of population genetics for clinical trials and the development of genotype specific medicine)

Bernasconi, Lee, et al., 2000. The idea of Race (Historical taxonomic and other conceptions of Race — Berneir, Voltaire, Kant, Herder, Blumenback, Hegel, Gobineau, Darwin, Galton, etc).

Bolnik, 2008. Individual ancestry inference and the reification of race as a biological Phenomena. (Discusses the ‘problem’ or races or ancestries being seen as discrete. My comment: if you plop two ends of a continuum in the same place, they are not continuous)

Crow, 2002. Unequal by nature: a geneticist’s perspective on human differences

Hardimon, 2009. Wallis Simpson was Wrong (Defines race in a coherent, logical manner)

Mayr, 2002. The biology of race and the concept of equality

Mountain and Risch, 2004. Assessing Genomic contributions to phenotypic differences among “racial” and “ethnic” groups. (Show that self described race and ethnicity largely corresponds to different population clusters)

Pigliucci and Kaplan, 2003. On the Concept of Biological Race and Its Applicability to Humans (Calls Biological race/descendancy/population ‘ecotype’ and calls social race/ancestry/ethnos ‘folk race’ — says the former is a valuable biological concept, but distinguishes it from the latter)

Race, Ethnicity, and Genetics Working Group, 2005. The Use of Racial, Ethnic, and Ancestral Categories in Human Genetics Research. (Discusses the importance of using Racial and Ancestral classifications for biomedical research)

Rotimi, 2005. Understanding and Using Human Genetic Variation Knowledge in the Design and Conduct of Biomedical Research. (Discusses the relevance of Race in biomedical research)

Sesardic, 2010. Race: a social destruction of a biological concept. (Argues that race is a appropriate term for historic descendancies)

Soo-Jin Lee, et. al., 2008. The ethics of characterizing difference: guiding principles on using racial categories in human genetics. (Genome Biology ethics guide for researching racial genetics)

Woodley, 2009. Is Homo sapiens polytypic? Human taxonomic diversity and its implications (Argues for the validity of the Concept of Taxonomic Race)

Campbell and Tishkoff, 2009. The Evolution of Human Genetic Review and Phenotypic Variation in Africa (Discusses the latest conception regarding human Adaption and Differentiation)

Foster, 2004. Ice Ages and the mitochondrial DNA chronology of human dispersals: a review. (Discusses the differentiation and spread of Humans out of Africa)

The International HapMap Consortium, 2005. A haplotype map of the human genome (Technical discussion of Human Haploid Map and research)

Li, Absher, Tang, et al., 2008. Worldwide Human Relationships Inferred from Genome-Wide Patterns of Variation.

Lohmueller, Indap, Schmidt, et. al., 2008. Proportionally more deleterious genetic variation in European than in African populations. (Discusses differences in the rate of population mutations)

Lopez, et al., 2009. Genetic variation and recent positive selection in worldwide human populations: evidence from nearly 1 million SNP

Pritchard, Pickrell, and Coop, 2009.The Genetics of Human Adaptation Hard Sweeps, Soft Sweeps, and Polygenic Adaptation. (Discusses the latest conception regarding human Adaption and Differentiation)

Barreiro, Laval, Quach, et. al., 2008. Natural selection has driven population differentiation in modern humans (Discusses natural selection and population variation)

Chang et al., 2011. Adaptive selection of an incretin gene in Eurasian population.

Cochran and Harpending, 2009. The 10,000-year explosion: How civilization accelerated human evolution

Coop, Pickrell, and Novembre, 2009. The Role of Geography in Human Adaptation. (Discusses the geographic component to differentiation and how differentiation is shallow: We have argued here that strong, sustained selection that drives alleles from low frequency to near fixation has been relatively rare during the past ~70 KY of human evolution.”)

Hawks, Wang, Cochran, Harpending, and Robert K. Moyzis, 2007. Recent acceleration of human adaptive evolution

Nielsen, et al. 2007. Recent and ongoing selection in the human genome.

Pickrell, Coop, Novembre, et. al., 2009. Signals of recent positive selection in a worldwide sample of human populations. (Discusses recent genetic selection across human populations)

Voight, et al., 2006. A map of recent positive selection in the human genome

Wang, et al., 2006. Global landscape of recent inferred Darwinian selection for Homo sapiens

Wu and Zhang, 2011. Different level of population differentiation among human genes

2Cool
03-21-2012, 04:26 PM
Race is not a social construct. It is utterly biological. Race=Sub-species. You can't have species without race/sub-species. The only real fight is whether or not if if there are enough differences in the Human species to warrant the classification of race. I think the fact that other species with less morphological differences are classed in sub-species just shows that certain Humans don't want to divide one another into broad categories.

It is essentially feel good nonsense. The Asian Lion only has a few differences in fur color and size yet it is classed as a different sub-species than the African Lion. There are two sub-species of gorilla with only very small distinctions yet humans who have large differences in appearance are the "same race"? Politically correct nonsense.

Things like the 1 drop rule and other racial caste systems are social constructs. There is not a clear dividing line between races,but they are biologically real.

http://occidentalascent.wordpress.com/2010/06/29/the-consensus-against-racialism-practical-sense-or-social-narrative/

Barbujani, 2005. Human Races: Classifying People vs Understanding Diversity. (Discusses the reality to which race corresponds and disputes calling historic descendancies ‘races’)

Beckman, 2006. The Race for Ancestral Genetics in Clinical Trials. (Discusses the importance of population genetics for clinical trials and the development of genotype specific medicine)

Bernasconi, Lee, et al., 2000. The idea of Race (Historical taxonomic and other conceptions of Race — Berneir, Voltaire, Kant, Herder, Blumenback, Hegel, Gobineau, Darwin, Galton, etc).

Bolnik, 2008. Individual ancestry inference and the reification of race as a biological Phenomena. (Discusses the ‘problem’ or races or ancestries being seen as discrete. My comment: if you plop two ends of a continuum in the same place, they are not continuous)

Crow, 2002. Unequal by nature: a geneticist’s perspective on human differences

Hardimon, 2009. Wallis Simpson was Wrong (Defines race in a coherent, logical manner)

Mayr, 2002. The biology of race and the concept of equality

Mountain and Risch, 2004. Assessing Genomic contributions to phenotypic differences among “racial” and “ethnic” groups. (Show that self described race and ethnicity largely corresponds to different population clusters)

Pigliucci and Kaplan, 2003. On the Concept of Biological Race and Its Applicability to Humans (Calls Biological race/descendancy/population ‘ecotype’ and calls social race/ancestry/ethnos ‘folk race’ — says the former is a valuable biological concept, but distinguishes it from the latter)

Race, Ethnicity, and Genetics Working Group, 2005. The Use of Racial, Ethnic, and Ancestral Categories in Human Genetics Research. (Discusses the importance of using Racial and Ancestral classifications for biomedical research)

Rotimi, 2005. Understanding and Using Human Genetic Variation Knowledge in the Design and Conduct of Biomedical Research. (Discusses the relevance of Race in biomedical research)

Sesardic, 2010. Race: a social destruction of a biological concept. (Argues that race is a appropriate term for historic descendancies)

Soo-Jin Lee, et. al., 2008. The ethics of characterizing difference: guiding principles on using racial categories in human genetics. (Genome Biology ethics guide for researching racial genetics)

Woodley, 2009. Is Homo sapiens polytypic? Human taxonomic diversity and its implications (Argues for the validity of the Concept of Taxonomic Race)

Campbell and Tishkoff, 2009. The Evolution of Human Genetic Review and Phenotypic Variation in Africa (Discusses the latest conception regarding human Adaption and Differentiation)

Foster, 2004. Ice Ages and the mitochondrial DNA chronology of human dispersals: a review. (Discusses the differentiation and spread of Humans out of Africa)

The International HapMap Consortium, 2005. A haplotype map of the human genome (Technical discussion of Human Haploid Map and research)

Li, Absher, Tang, et al., 2008. Worldwide Human Relationships Inferred from Genome-Wide Patterns of Variation.

Lohmueller, Indap, Schmidt, et. al., 2008. Proportionally more deleterious genetic variation in European than in African populations. (Discusses differences in the rate of population mutations)

Lopez, et al., 2009. Genetic variation and recent positive selection in worldwide human populations: evidence from nearly 1 million SNP

Pritchard, Pickrell, and Coop, 2009.The Genetics of Human Adaptation Hard Sweeps, Soft Sweeps, and Polygenic Adaptation. (Discusses the latest conception regarding human Adaption and Differentiation)

Barreiro, Laval, Quach, et. al., 2008. Natural selection has driven population differentiation in modern humans (Discusses natural selection and population variation)

Chang et al., 2011. Adaptive selection of an incretin gene in Eurasian population.

Cochran and Harpending, 2009. The 10,000-year explosion: How civilization accelerated human evolution

Coop, Pickrell, and Novembre, 2009. The Role of Geography in Human Adaptation. (Discusses the geographic component to differentiation and how differentiation is shallow: We have argued here that strong, sustained selection that drives alleles from low frequency to near fixation has been relatively rare during the past ~70 KY of human evolution.”)

Hawks, Wang, Cochran, Harpending, and Robert K. Moyzis, 2007. Recent acceleration of human adaptive evolution

Nielsen, et al. 2007. Recent and ongoing selection in the human genome.

Pickrell, Coop, Novembre, et. al., 2009. Signals of recent positive selection in a worldwide sample of human populations. (Discusses recent genetic selection across human populations)

Voight, et al., 2006. A map of recent positive selection in the human genome

Wang, et al., 2006. Global landscape of recent inferred Darwinian selection for Homo sapiens

Wu and Zhang, 2011. Different level of population differentiation among human genes

We're all Homo Sapiens Sapiens. There are no subspecies to our species.

Humans often categorize themselves in terms of race or ethnicity, sometimes on the basis of differences in appearance. Human racial categories have been based on both ancestry and visible traits, especially facial features, skull shape, skin color and hair texture. Most current genetic and archaeological evidence supports a recent single origin of modern humans in East Africa[86] with first migrations placed at 60,000 years ago. Current genetic studies have demonstrated that humans on the African continent are most genetically diverse.[87] However, compared to the other great apes, human gene sequences are remarkably homogeneous.[88][89][90][91] The predominance of genetic variation occurs within racial groups, with only 5 to 15% of total variation occurring between groups.[88] Thus the scientific concept of variation in the human genome is largely incongruent with the cultural concept of ethnicity or race. Ethnic groups are defined by linguistic, cultural, ancestral, national or regional ties. Self-identification with an ethnic group is usually based on kinship and descent. Race and ethnicity are among major factors in social identity giving rise to various forms of identity politics, for example racism.

There is no scientific consensus of a list of the human races, and few anthropologists endorse the notion of human "race".[92] For example, a color terminology for race includes the following in a classification of human races: Black (Sub-Saharan Africa), Red (Native Americans), Yellow (East Asians), White (Europeans) and Brown (South Asians).

Referring to natural species, in general, the term "race" is obsolete, particularly if a species is uniformly distributed on a territory. In its modern scientific connotation, the term is not applicable to a species as genetically homogeneous as the human one, as stated in the declaration on race (UNESCO 1950).[93] Genetic studies have substantiated the absence of clear biological borders, thus the term "race" is rarely used in scientific terminology, both in biological anthropology and in human genetics.[94] What in the past had been defined as "races"—whites, blacks, or Asians—are now defined as "ethnic groups" or "populations", in correlation with the field (sociology, anthropology, genetics) in which they are considered.[95]

The differences have to do with haplogroups and the such not races.

SilverKnight
03-21-2012, 04:37 PM

That's not nice. They seem like happy family, anyways you're calling the kids "ape" which makes it even worst, you don't even know these kids, they where born yesterday (unfortunately in this retarded hating world).

As long as they're happy law abiding citizens , and the father isn't dating the Polish women as for show (vice-versa) its ok.

I think the same, love has got no conditions.

Yes exactly, and ranting about it on the internet makes no sense and doesn't "resolve" anything.

Feral
03-21-2012, 06:05 PM
About genetics: They seem to be undeniable.
And I agree with Dr. James D. Watson:
"I have always fiercely defended the position that we should base our view of the world on the state of our knowledge, on fact, and not on what we would like it to be. This is why genetics is so important. For it will lead us to answers to many of the big and difficult questions that have troubled people for hundreds, if not thousands, of years." (...) "But those answers may not be easy, for, as I know all too well, genetics can be cruel. " (...) "We do not yet adequately understand the way in which the different environments in the world have selected over time the genes which determine our capacity to do different things. The overwhelming desire of society today is to assume that equal powers of reason are a universal heritage of humanity. It may well be. But simply wanting this to be the case is not enough. This is not science. To question this is not to give in to racism. This is not a discussion about superiority or inferiority, it is about seeking to understand differences, about why some of us are great musicians and others great engineers."
[Source (http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/james-watson-to-question-genetic-intelligence-is-not-racism-397250.html)]

___

I do agree with being preservationist, but as the same with everything: It should be a choice. I consider myself as an preservationist of all (or most, at least) ethnicities. Ie, I advocate to preserve them. Possibly by doing this, differents ethnic group will be more able to evolve than the people who are living in a chaotic part of the world, because their natural evolution seem to be hard to reach when just around the corner may wait the extinction of most of them. So, I worry about evolution of the human species and their possibly extinction, and I believe that preservation of human groups may secure the continuation of human evolution and decrease the chance that we, as human, have to stop evolving. However, I don't think individual choices will bring to the end the evolution nor the exctintion of some subraces of humans. So let them be. What are you doing for your own evolution?

Olaska
03-21-2012, 06:06 PM
I don't believe in racially incorrect couples.
I think anybody has a right to be in love with whoever they want.

In fact, I think increased genetic diversity will be beneficial to us, and help us have more beautiful people. Some of the most gorgeous women on this planet are mulatto :)

SilverKnight
03-21-2012, 06:32 PM

In fact, I think increased genetic diversity will be beneficial to us, and help us have more beautiful people. Some of the most gorgeous women on this planet are mulatto :)

Some members might argue, " but what are you doing here or you're saying that when this is a preservationist forum....." . Yes it's a preservationist oriented forum, but this doesn't mean that someone can't see some diversity as good also, interracial relationships aren't that common enough to destroy white race, so therefore there isn't anything or almost nothing to lose.

If a person decides to date another one of another group then that's their choice, now if you stand for not doing so and want to preserve your genes then go for it. These actions won't take away the fact/ purpose that this is a preservationist forum, most members here are dating people of their own "race"/ group anyways.

sturmwalkure
03-21-2012, 06:39 PM
“Blood sin and desecration of the race are the original sin in this world and the end of a humanity which surrenders to it.” - Adolf Hitler

http://www1.uni-hamburg.de/rz3a035//page80.jpg
http://wissen.dradio.de/media/thumbs/0/089a2c3334f4aa6418baab2b1e83de37v1_max_440x330_b35 35db83dc50e27c1bb1392364c95a2.jpg

In healthy times race-defilers were handled in an appropriate manner, now this sickness is encouraged. Sick times we are living in.

Rereg
03-21-2012, 06:43 PM
That's not nice. They seem like happy family, anyways you're calling the kids "ape" which makes it even worst, you don't even know these kids, they where born yesterday (unfortunately in this retarded hating world).

Sorry but my country isn't place for this family. I will be happy if those people leave Poland. I don't won't race mixing (especially with negroes) in my homeland and everyone who make race mixing in my country is scum.

Hess
03-21-2012, 06:44 PM
Not to interrupt anything, but I am still waiting for a source of "European Genes" being "recessive"

anyone?

2Cool
03-21-2012, 06:46 PM
About genetics: They seem to be undeniable.
And I agree with Dr. James D. Watson:
"I have always fiercely defended the position that we should base our view of the world on the state of our knowledge, on fact, and not on what we would like it to be. This is why genetics is so important. For it will lead us to answers to many of the big and difficult questions that have troubled people for hundreds, if not thousands, of years." (...) "But those answers may not be easy, for, as I know all too well, genetics can be cruel. " (...) "We do not yet adequately understand the way in which the different environments in the world have selected over time the genes which determine our capacity to do different things. The overwhelming desire of society today is to assume that equal powers of reason are a universal heritage of humanity. It may well be. But simply wanting this to be the case is not enough. This is not science. To question this is not to give in to racism. This is not a discussion about superiority or inferiority, it is about seeking to understand differences, about why some of us are great musicians and others great engineers."
[Source (http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/james-watson-to-question-genetic-intelligence-is-not-racism-397250.html)]

___

I do agree with being preservationist, but as the same with everything: It should be a choice. I consider myself as an preservationist of all (or most, at least) ethnicities. Ie, I advocate to preserve them. Possibly by doing this, differents ethnic group will be more able to evolve than the people who are living in a chaotic part of the world, because their natural evolution seem to be hard to reach when just around the corner may wait the extinction of most of them. So, I worry about evolution of the human species and their possibly extinction, and I believe that preservation of human groups may secure the continuation of human evolution and decrease the chance that we, as human, stop evolving. However, I don't think invidual choices will bring to the end the evolution nor the exctintion of some subraces of humans. So let them be. What are you doing for your own evolution?

As a preservationist, would you be ok with interracial couple who have no children? Or adopt?

A lot of you guys that talk about preservationist make it seem like you want to preserve the diversity of humans but in reality it boils down to racism since people here are against interracial couples, period. What if it's just people dating? Banging people of other races? The preservation of human groups would still be kept. But if you view black people as inferior (which a lot of people here do) then you'd be against all of that and your motives are more than simply preserve humans.

Also, mixing is better for the human race btw. Inbreeding is not. Which is why we are wired to be attracted to people different than us (exoticism etc.). But with culture, religion, and racism we can fight against our instincts. The more you mix, the least likely are the odds that us humans can get wiped out by some disease, etc.

Rereg
03-21-2012, 06:49 PM

You read too much Cosmopolitan or other shit. A mule isn't more beautiful than pure horse!

Hess
03-21-2012, 06:50 PM
In fact, I think increased genetic diversity will be beneficial to us

How is the destruction of Western Civilization and the European Identity going to be beneficial to us?

Rereg
03-21-2012, 06:58 PM
How is the destruction of Western Civilization and the European Identity going to be beneficial to us?

Women who make race mixing in Europe have similar handicapped mentality as Olaska.
:puke:

StonyArabia
03-21-2012, 06:59 PM
People should love and marry who they want, and there is nothing you can do about that. Complaning about it will not gain or lose anything you might hate them for it, but the hate only consumes and burns you and they move on with their lives which in many cases is often productive.

Rereg
03-21-2012, 07:01 PM
People should love and marry who they want, and there is nothing you can do about that.

It sounds funny in your muslim mouth.

StonyArabia
03-21-2012, 07:02 PM
It sounds funny in your muslim mouth.

That's what I believe. I am form mixed marriage if you can't tell.

Rereg
03-21-2012, 07:10 PM
That's what I believe. I am form mixed marriage if you can't tell.

Your muslim arabian brothers don't accept marriage between muslim women and non-muslim men and we european traditionalists or nationalists don't accept marriage between europeans and non-europeans. Preach your words in your native country. :)

StonyArabia
03-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Your muslim arabian brothers don't accept marriage between muslim women and non-muslim men and we european traditionalists or nationalists don't accept marriage between europeans and non-europeans. Preach your words in your native coutry. :)

Some do and some don't. It's non of my business if a Muslim Arab girl married a non-Muslim or who ever she wants that because it's her business not mine. There has been several cases of this where it happened mostly American and British marines bringing wives from Iraq, and some American men are also dating or marrying Arab Muslim girls, it does not bother me in the slightest, why should it. I certainly could careless who my sister or my cousin marry, unless the man is not abusive and does his responsibilities. To me religion and race are secondary elements, it's rather the actions that count most of all.

Feral
03-21-2012, 07:39 PM
As a preservationist, would you be ok with interracial couple who have no children? Or adopt?

A lot of you guys that talk about preservationist make it seem like you want to preserve the diversity of humans but in reality it boils down to racism since people here are against interracial couples, period. What if it's just people dating? Banging people of other races? The preservation of human groups would still be kept. But if you view black people as inferior (which a lot of people here do) then you'd be against all of that and your motives are more than simply preserve humans.

Also, mixing is better for the human race btw. Inbreeding is not. Which is why we are wired to be attracted to people different than us (exoticism etc.). But with culture, religion, and racism we can fight against our instincts. The more you mix, the least likely are the odds that us humans can get wiped out by some disease, etc.

There's a lot of divergent lines of thought here in Apricity, but It is a discussion forum after all.

I've a generalistic inclination about being preservationist, while there may be other users who are more extremist in respect of that. In fact, your own line of thought is kind of extreme. You believe people should be mixed because that is supposedly better. I don't agree with that as much as I don't agree with being extremely endogamic and isolationist.

Btw, isn't anymore about "people should choose whatever they want". That is already a unchangeable fact. I believe the question should be how to functionally live with that. :thumbs up

And about genetics: Isn't just about race, in that matter. If we compare ourselves, as individuals, with another individuals, we may notice that we possibly have a genetic disadvantage. Although, this shouldn't be an excuse to stop making your self a better human being --if you have ever tried.

Rereg
03-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Marriages between Europeans and non--europeans are danger for our national and race identity. I don't want destruction our european appearance,We Poles should look like Poles/Europeans not like Indians, Negroes or Arabs. A mule never be horse... I hope that you understood me. :)

2Cool
03-21-2012, 07:48 PM
There's a lot of divergent lines of thought here in Apricity, but It is a discussion forum after all.

I've a generalistic inclination about being preservationist, while there may be other users who are more extremist in respect of that. In fact, your own line of thoutgh is kind of extreme. You believe people should be mixed because that is supposedly better. I don't agree with that as much as I don't agree with being extremely endogamic and isolationist.

Btw, isn't anymore about "people should chose whatever they want". That is already a unchangeable fact. I believe the question should be how to functionally live with that. :thumbs up

And about genetics: Isn't just about race, in that matter. If we compare ourselves, as individuals, with another individuals, we may notice that we possibly have a genetic disadvantage. Although, this shouldn't a excuse to stop making your self a better human being --if you have ever tried.

I'm not saying that people should mix. Just that mixing isn't a bad thing and shouldn't be illegal like some people here would like.

Jon Snow
03-21-2012, 08:31 PM

Beauty is subjective, but genetics are not.

Large-scale mixing reduces genetic diversity. Two population groups--each of whom have evolutionarily adapted to their respective environments--blending together destroys each group's unique makeup, leaving the human species less diverse and the mixed group maladaptive in the context of any environment.

:rolleyes2:

You've managed to trot out nearly every baseless multiculturalist canard in one short paragraph. Implying that same-race relations are inbreeding, that mixing is natural, that mixing increases genetic diversity, and, of course, that racism (white racism, one presumes) is the cause of anything and everything bad.

Everything you've said is demonstrably false, and I honestly pity anyone who believes it.

I'm not saying that people should mix. Just that mixing isn't a bad thing and shouldn't be illegal like some people here would like.

You sure as hell implied it.

2Cool
03-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Beauty is subjective, but genetics are not.

Large-scale mixing reduces genetic diversity. Two population groups--each of whom have evolutionarily adapted to their respective environments--blending together destroys each group's unique makeup, leaving the human species less diverse and the mixed group maladaptive in the context of any environment.

:rolleyes2:

You've managed to trot out nearly every baseless multiculturalist canard in one short paragraph. Implying that same-race relations are inbreeding, that mixing is natural, that mixing increases genetic diversity, and, of course, that racism (white racism, one presumes) is the cause of anything and everything bad.

Everything you've said is demonstrably false, and I honestly pity anyone who believes it.

You sure as hell implied it.

Inbreeding is simply an extreme of what people like you want. You want to stick to a small group of the human population. I shouldn't have used that word though but you get what I mean.

How is mixing unnatural btw? What is natural and who defined it? Mixing does increase genetic diversity. That's a fact. Some disease are more associated with different human population than others, if people mix, it will reduce the changes of the offspring to have that disease. Basically it's simple biology. A certain species is more healthy if it breeds with each other without discrimination (except in the case where one of the mates has some disease and stuff) since the genes and differences are getting mixed. Diversity in individuals is more important and beneficial to a species than diversity between groups.

la bombe
03-21-2012, 09:07 PM
we are wired to be attracted to people different than us (exoticism etc.)

That is absolute bullshit.

Jon Snow
03-21-2012, 09:09 PM
Inbreeding is simply an extreme of what people like you want. You want to stick to a small group of the human population. I shouldn't have used that word though but you get what I mean.

No. Just...no.

That's akin to saying that an advocate of a healthy lifestyle is in reality an advocate for obesity. After all, overeating is just eating in moderation taken to an extreme, right?

How is mixing unnatural btw? What is natural and who defined it? Mixing does increase genetic diversity. That's a fact. Some disease are more associated with different human population than others, if people mix, it will reduce the changes of the offspring to have that disease. Basically it's simple biology. A certain species is more healthy if it breeds with each other without discrimination (except in the case where one of the mates has some disease and stuff) since the genes and differences are getting mixed. Diversity in individuals is more important and beneficial to a species than diversity between groups.

Mixing does not increase genetic diversity if it entails the erasure of a distinct population group (which, in the case of Europeans and the Europeans diaspora, it is on course to).

Large-scale mixing is unnatural because large-scale immigration and integration is unnatural. You can't have the former without the latter, and the latter is the product of social engineering.

As to health concerns, if you'd read the whole thread you'd know that there are a whole host of maladies that afflict mixed-race individuals at a much higher frequency than their monoracial counterparts. And that isn't even touching the subjects of intelligence, creativity, and behavior patterns, the data for which suggests that Europeans absorbing non-European blood en masse would be nothing short of calamitous, and the end of Western Civilization as we know it.

Contra Mundum
03-21-2012, 09:46 PM

Then why are you posting on a cultural and ethnic preservation board?

I don't think Heidi Klum's mixed race kids are prettier than her all white daughter. You're just repeating the nonsense pushed by the PC media.
http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2008/12/klum-seal-kids-playground.jpg

And there is plenty of genetic diversity within the native European population. Blacks are more prone to genetic diseases, so how does it benefit Europeans to mix with them? What qualities do Africans bring to Europe? Will they increase the average IQ of the European population? Are they less likely to commit violent crime than the natives?

Please list the benefits of mixing with sub-Saharan Africans.

Rereg
03-21-2012, 10:05 PM

Increased sexual potency:D... Sorry my stupid joke.

Contra Mundum
03-21-2012, 10:21 PM
Increased sexual potency:D... Sorry my stupid joke.

Less likely to use birth control and more likely to spread sexually transmitted diseases.

StonyArabia
03-21-2012, 10:24 PM
You people keep beating an old dead horse, some people do and others don't. If you want do the part yourself, but you really can't force your ideas upon others, since ultimately it's their choice.

Tony
03-21-2012, 10:29 PM
Yeah, just think if we could produce offspring with chimps and horses what a brand new set of beautiful chimeras we would enrich the world with...

In fact, I think increased genetic diversity will be beneficial to us
No, it's not.

441gCZ2duE0

Treffie
03-21-2012, 11:39 PM
That is absolute bullshit.

Indeed. It's usually the opposite.

PetiteParisienne
03-21-2012, 11:59 PM
What shocked me about the video posted earlier of the white/black married couple was the woman's reaction to her husband 'joking' about beating up her dad. She SMILED. Guh.

la bombe
03-22-2012, 12:18 AM
Indeed. It's usually the opposite.

I don't know where he got that from, endogamy is typically the most common and natural.

zack
03-22-2012, 01:18 AM
We're all Homo Sapiens Sapiens. There are no subspecies to our species.

The differences have to do with haplogroups and the such not races.

You are wrong. We have no problem classifying other species into sub-species,but as soon as Humanity the sacred cow is brought up we are somehow different.

Richard Dawkins as pretty much called it political correctness.

The term race is a traditional synonym for subspecies, however it is frequently asserted that Homo sapiens is monotypic and that what are termed races are nothing more than biological illusions. In this manuscript a case is made for the hypothesis that H. sapiens is polytypic, and in this way is no different from other species exhibiting similar levels of genetic and morphological diversity. First it is demonstrated that the four major definitions of race/subspecies can be shown to be synonymous within the context of the framework of race as a correlation structure of traits. Next the issue of taxonomic classification is considered where it is demonstrated that H. sapiens possesses high levels morphological diversity, genetic heterozygosity and differentiation (F(ST)) compared to many species that are acknowledged to be polytypic with respect to subspecies. Racial variation is then evaluated in light of the phylogenetic species concept, where it is suggested that the least inclusive monophyletic units exist below the level of species within H. sapiens indicating the existence of a number of potential human phylogenetic species; and the biological species concept, where it is determined that racial variation is too small to represent differentiation at the level of biological species. Finally the implications of this are discussed in the context of anthropology where an accurate picture of the sequence and timing of events during the evolution of human taxa are required for a complete picture of human evolution, and medicine, where a greater appreciation of the role played by human taxonomic differences in disease susceptibility and treatment responsiveness will save lives in the future.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19695787

I'm sorry if you can't accept this. Political correctness should not get in the way of science. Humans should be treated just like any other animal,but even our scientists have some kind of "Humans are special" complex.

Get over it.

About the "inbreeding" & "Mixing is good" you would be wrong. That ties back to the whole Hybrid vigor thing that does not work that way. White Europeans and White Americans are not inbred. Asian Americans are not inbred. Native Americans who had the least genetic diversity of all the races were not inbred. Black Africans are not inbred. Inbreeding depression is not happening,therefore hybrid vigor is not applicable.

You should look up something called outbreeding depression though.

Defiance
03-22-2012, 01:40 AM
@ Olaska, Sigur Ros and 2Cool
Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?

StonyArabia
03-22-2012, 04:01 AM
I don't know where he got that from, endogamy is typically the most common and natural.

Indeed, and hence why interracial relationships are not common as people often believe. I do believe that some men and women are not hardwired but do indeed like or do find exotic factors in others who ever they might be. Frankly when you have people of different stocks living in proxmity to one another this is bound to happen to some extent, which should not be surprise to anyone and it's a natural outcome. At the end of all this it's the person's choice, and in my opinion it should be respected, you also can disprove of it but not through demeaning the situation it often does not help.

Supreme American
03-22-2012, 04:21 AM

Welcome back, Racial Observer.

Supreme American
03-22-2012, 04:23 AM
“Blood sin and desecration of the race are the original sin in this world and the end of a humanity which surrenders to it.” - Adolf Hitler

It says much the same in the Bible.

Rereg
03-22-2012, 12:05 PM
http://namvietnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/philipproeslerbundespresseball2010ygop5ij0hkgl.jpg
http://bc03.rp-online.de/polopoly_fs/bundesgesundheitsministphilipp-roesllinks-sehefrau-wiebke-rechts-posieren-1.2488699.1318696108!/httpImage/633316386.jpg_gen/derivatives/rpoPanorama_786/633316386.jpg

Philipp Rösler (german politician with vietnamese origin) and his german wife Wiebke.

Contra Mundum
03-22-2012, 05:23 PM
http://namvietnews.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/philipproeslerbundespresseball2010ygop5ij0hkgl.jpg
http://bc03.rp-online.de/polopoly_fs/bundesgesundheitsministphilipp-roesllinks-sehefrau-wiebke-rechts-posieren-1.2488699.1318696108!/httpImage/633316386.jpg_gen/derivatives/rpoPanorama_786/633316386.jpg

Philipp Rösler (german politician with vietnamese origin) and his german wife Wiebke.

Mixed White and Asian couples(east and southeast Asian) do not bother me as much. I guess it's because East Asians do not seem to have a chip on their shoulder, and they more fully assimilate. They're also highly intelligent and good contributors to society. I certainly do not endorse it, but those type of marriages are probably a lot more successful than white/black or Christian/Muslim.

Rereg
03-22-2012, 09:17 PM
Mixed White and Asian couples(east and southeast Asian) do not bother me as much. I guess it's because East Asians do not seem to have a chip on their shoulder, and they more fully assimilate. They're also highly intelligent and good contributors to society. I certainly do not endorse it, but those type of marriages are probably a lot more successful than white/black or Christian/Muslim.

I agree with you, East-Asians look like humans and behave like humans, they are really intelligent but still those persons are totally foreign for Europeans.

SilverKnight
03-22-2012, 10:58 PM

I agree with you, East-Asians look like humans and behave like humans, they are really intelligent but still those persons are totally foreign for Europeans.

*facepalm* xD

So Asian/ white couples are okay just because they're "intelligent", and I thought it was solely about European preservation ?
Heck I'm smart as fuck, so let me date a white chick because it's "okay" as the exceptions are being smart and a good contributor to society...

:rolleyes:

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5602/ohtheironyb664763487849.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/ohtheironyb664763487849.jpg/)

brunette
03-22-2012, 11:25 PM
Seal and Heidi Klum.

Beautiful couple!!! Truly a racial tragedy!!

Seriously, what the fuck? Why...oh, forget it.

BTW, anyone ever see a white man with a black woman?

Never mind about that, he has Lupus. :eek:

zack
03-23-2012, 12:39 AM
*facepalm* xD

So Asian/ white couples are okay just because they're "intelligent", and I thought it was solely about European preservation ?
Heck I'm smart as fuck, so let me date a white chick because it's "okay" as the exceptions are being smart and a good contributor to society...

:rolleyes:

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5602/ohtheironyb664763487849.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/ohtheironyb664763487849.jpg/)

It has more to do with looks i think for me.

Padre Organtino
03-23-2012, 12:49 AM
I'd never marry an East Asian girl. I have a small East Asian admix myself I think (almost sure bout that) and from my experience it takes a lot of time to wash away their traits. Some Americans think that it's like mixing with Amerindians but I can tell you that half East Asian/half Euro (or any other Caucasoid) person will look close to full East Asian on average.

2Cool
03-23-2012, 01:01 AM
Am I the only one who things that good education is a more important factor to being smart than genetics? I know a lot of intelligent people from all races, and also dumb ones. You know what separates them? Their level of education.

zack
03-23-2012, 01:08 AM
Am I the only one who things that good education is a more important factor to being smart than genetics? I know a lot of intelligent people from all races, and also dumb ones. You know what separates them? Their level of education.

They say 50% of your intelligence is genetic and the other half is environmental.

Scrapple
03-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Why is an East Asian okay? They come from a very different culture from the West. Genes effect culture, culture effects genes http://www.amazon.com/000-Year-Explosion-Civilization-Accelerated/dp/0465002218.

How are the families going to react and how are they going to expect how the children will be raised? Are they European or are they Asian. Do you give them a mish-mash of both?

It just seems that multi-racial marriages leads to a loss of a unifying culture.

It is hard enough handling say German and Irish cultural heritage, so how do you handle say Irish and Japanese without them winding up cultureless. In the end one culture is going to wind up dominant by the time the mixed-raced has children as the mixed-raced child will choose a particular ethnic mate.

Why create that dilemma in the child? Don't see why anyone has to resort to marrying a different race.

Mixed race marriages means denying one of the parents culture. I think every race should preserve their race, every culture should preserve their culture.

2Cool
03-23-2012, 01:22 AM
They say 50% of your intelligence is genetic and the other half is environmental.

Source? I remember reading that Black African immigrants are more successful, and have a higher education than Black Americans. Yet Black Americans have less African blood.I also read a BBC article that stated that Black female Africans had higher grades than white British males. Asians usually score the best. It seems to me like it's purely a environmental and cultural thing like religion (ex: protestants caring more about work ethic than Catholics etc.). I can tell you that at the University I go to most of the graduate students are now Arabs. They have overtaken the Asian it seems. Arab women who take their religion seriously and wear the hijab usually get better grades too. Are they more intelligent or do they simply value education better than white folks?

rashka
03-23-2012, 01:27 AM
This is very incorrect: Ugly Albanian man married a beautiful Serb singer.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/36065/ogani.jpg

2Cool
03-23-2012, 01:29 AM
Why is an East Asian okay? They come from a very different culture from the West. Genes effect culture, culture effects genes http://www.amazon.com/000-Year-Explosion-Civilization-Accelerated/dp/0465002218.

How are the families going to react and how are they going to expect how the children will be raised? Are they European or are they Asian. Do you give them a mish-mash of both?

It just seems that multi-racial marriages leads to a loss of a unifying culture.

It is hard enough handling say German and Irish cultural heritage, so how do you handle say Irish and Japanese without them winding up cultureless. In the end one culture is going to wind up dominant by the time the mixed-raced has children as the mixed-raced child will choose a particular ethnic mate.

Why create that dilemma in the child? Don't see why anyone has to resort to marrying a different race.

Mixed race marriages means denying one of the parents culture. I think every race should preserve their race, every culture should preserve their culture.

But this happens already with immigrants who marry in their own ethnicity. How many German-Americans actually speak German? Italian-Americans? Obviously if you are German and have a Japanese wife while living in the States, your kids will know a mish-mash of both cultures but might associate themselves the US, the culture that they live in. But if you live in Germany, then your kids might feel more German than Japanese, no? I don't think it's too hard to manage two cultures, I have an Italian/Portuguese cousin. He speaks Italian, Portuguese, English, and French fluently. Who has less culture now? Him, or some pure British bloke who only speaks English?

Supreme American
03-23-2012, 01:34 AM

Yes, because scientific studies say you're full of it, as we've shown you before.

zack
03-23-2012, 01:34 AM
Source? I remember reading that Black African immigrants are more successful, and have a higher education than Black Americans. Yet Black Americans have less African blood.

You are talking about Nigerians. They number 200,000 in the united states and have the highest education rates of the country,but they are the elite of Nigeria. It is possible that that certain ethnoracial groups in Africa could be very smart. Africans after all do have the most genetic diveristy and in many cases many populations in africa could be called their own race.

I also read a BBC article that stated that Black female Africans had higher grades than white British males. Asians usually score the best. It seems to me like it's purely a environmental and cultural thing like religion (ex: protestants caring more about work ethic than Catholics etc.). I can tell you that at the University I go to most of the graduate students are now Arabs.

Yes well it also stated in that BBC article that white children were given less attention than the African children. White Women also outscore white men and are graduating at higher rates than white men. I don't know why this is outside of affirmative action but it is the case.

But Asians scoring the best is universal and seems to be the norm everywhere.

They have overtaken the Asian it seems. Arab women who take their religion seriously and wear the hijab usually get better grades too. Are they more intelligent or do they simply value education better than white folks?

How many of these people are arab students coming to the west to study? We get a lot of non-white 'immigrants' coming to study in the USA as well. That is one of our 'secret weapons' as many put it. We attract the best of the non-white world to come here and work for us.

I dislike this because it is parasitic on the United States part. We are a country of 300 million,we should be able to use our own population for what we need.

Supreme American
03-23-2012, 01:35 AM

Higher than that, and that as a person gets older, they're more driven by their genetics than they are by environment.

2Cool
03-23-2012, 01:42 AM
I don't just mean international students but people born here or who's parents emigrated.

Yes, because scientific studies say you're full of it, as we've shown you before.

Can you post some of those peer reviewed studies? I'm curious to take a look at them.

zack
03-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Higher than that, and that as a person gets older, they're more driven by their genetics than they are by environment.

Intelligence is not really what is important to me. What is important to me is temperament. I would rather have off-whites around me or an off-white population(if mixing is inevitable)with an average IQ of 95 than i would a 100 IQ white liberal faggot types(that usually come with high IQ) or a black population that chimps out all the time.

2Cool
03-23-2012, 01:57 AM
You are talking about Nigerians. They number 200,000 in the united states and have the highest education rates of the country,but they are the elite of Nigeria. It is possible that that certain ethnoracial groups in Africa could be very smart. Africans after all do have the most genetic diveristy and in many cases many populations in africa could be called their own race.

Yes well it also stated in that BBC article that white children were given less attention than the African children. White Women also outscore white men and are graduating at higher rates than white men. I don't know why this is outside of affirmative action but it is the case.

But Asians scoring the best is universal and seems to be the norm everywhere.

How many of these people are arab students coming to the west to study? We get a lot of non-white 'immigrants' coming to study in the USA as well. That is one of our 'secret weapons' as many put it. We attract the best of the non-white world to come here and work for us.

I dislike this because it is parasitic on the United States part. We are a country of 300 million,we should be able to use our own population for what we need.

Ok so you admit that it's not a race. A person's DNA will effect his IQ or behaviors but not his phenotype. That to me would make more sense, especially considering that, like you said, African have the most genetic diversity. Due to this it would be unfair to lump them all together don't you think?

But let's go further with this. So behaviour and IQ are determined by genes correct? Now, we all know that looking at averages don't mean shit. I mean, if there's a study that claims that the average IQ for white people is 130 but my IQ as a white person is 80, then I'm still an idiot. So instead of banning interracial marriage/sex based on such things why don't we look at it on a person to person basis? So if I see a hot headed, loud mouthed, dumb white women but an intelligent and calm, patient, black woman then it would make more sense for me to mate with the black woman, no? Then our offspring would be smarter. Maybe we should even bring eugenics back.

I'm just trying to understand the trail of thought of you guys. Now, if all you guys are worried about is the phenotype, then that's a whole different story.

Tell me what your think.

Supreme American
03-23-2012, 01:59 AM
Can you post some of those peer reviewed studies? I'm curious to take a look at them.

That's been done on another thread over a month ago when you made similar false assertions. The American Indian one, I believe. Take a look if you like. Links galore.

Supreme American
03-23-2012, 02:01 AM
A person's DNA will effect his IQ or behaviors but not his phenotype.

What???!!

Contra Mundum
03-23-2012, 02:10 AM

I read it's 2/3 genetic and 1/3 environmental.

Sikeliot
03-23-2012, 02:17 AM
Moved all off topic posts to here

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43715

Continue the discussion there.

zack
03-23-2012, 02:17 AM
Ok so you admit that it's not a race. A person's DNA will effect his IQ or behaviors but not his phenotype. That to me would make more sense, especially considering that, like you said, African have the most genetic diversity. Due to this it would be unfair to lump them all together don't you think?

No i think it would be unfair to lump them all together,but the type of blacks most westerners have contact with are low class immigrants and refugees.

But let's go further with this. So behaviour and IQ are determined by genes correct? Now, we all know that looking at averages don't mean shit. I mean, if there's a study that claims that the average IQ for white people is 130 but my IQ as a white person is 80, then I'm still an idiot.

Averages don't matter as long as you live in a meritocracy,but racial and class conflicts would happen anyways because on average blacks and whites would have different living standards. This would breed resentment in the population and prejudices and hatreds between the groups in question.

Average IQ matters to the average black. Tell them that their average IQ is lower and they chimp out.

So instead of banning interracial marriage/sex based on such things why don't we look at it on a person to person basis? So if I see a hot headed, loud mouthed, dumb white women but an intelligent and calm, patient, black woman then it would make more sense for me to mate with the black woman, no? Then our offspring would be smarter. Maybe we should even bring eugenics back.

We could do this,but you would seriously have to reduce the numbers of interracial marriages and interracial children. The vast majority of interracial breeding and interracial marriages occur in the lower classes. The new report on interracial marriage also says that black/white marriages are becoming increasingly uneducated:

Not surprisingly, white-husband/black-wife interracial couples tend to be better educated and have a higher income than black-husband/white-wife couples. Back in the day, a remarkable fraction of the white guys I saw with black girls had professorial beards, which are handy for covering up a jawline that is less than turbocharged by testosterone. In 1980, one-third of white men with black wives had college degrees, but that recently fell to 22 percent. And black-husband/white-wife couples are significantly less educated.

I'm just trying to understand the trail of thought of you guys. Now, if all you guys are worried about is the phenotype, then that's a whole different story.

I care about phenotype more than anything. Others might disagree,but like i said before i would rather have a dumber population of whites that still looked white than i would a mullato looking population that was smarter.

Contra Mundum
03-23-2012, 02:25 AM

She's no great loss. He can have her. I don't understand educated black men turning down black women for that, but I guess there isn't much choice being in Poland.

2Cool
03-23-2012, 02:25 AM
What???!!

Does nose size, hair colour/texture affect a person's intelligence? What about skin colour or eye colour?

CelticViking
03-23-2012, 02:27 AM
Lenny Kravitz and Nicole Kidman

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llolq0b2NO1qzf96b.jpg

Supreme American
03-23-2012, 02:29 AM
I read it's 2/3 genetic and 1/3 environmental.

Thereabouts.

Supreme American
03-23-2012, 02:29 AM
Does nose size, hair colour/texture affect a person's intelligence? What about skin colour or eye colour?

Not directly but such racial features certainly are reflective of a general IQ range.

CelticViking
03-23-2012, 02:32 AM

Your children will get free food when they end up in jail.

Contra Mundum
03-23-2012, 02:33 AM
Lenny Kravitz and Nicole Kidman

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llolq0b2NO1qzf96b.jpg

That was one of the more disappointing ones because I thought so highly of Kidman. Kravitz is half Jewish and half black and his racial views are surprisingly radical. He said all music was created by blacks.

She finally married her own kind and actually had children the old fashioned way, she gave birth. She still has some mongrels she adopted with Tom Cruise though. :rolleyes2:

2Cool
03-23-2012, 02:43 AM
Not directly but such racial features certainly are reflective of a general IQ range.

I'm not sure about that. A person's phenotype is not always reflective of where they are from or about their dna. Black African and Australian aboriginals look quite similar yet the are incredibly distant from each other. The negritos look even more similar to black African yet they are the most genetically distant group from Africans. In highly mixed countries like Brazil you'll see that a person phenotype doesn't always reflect their ancestry. You'll have black looking people with over 60% European dna.

+Suomut+
03-23-2012, 02:45 AM
I hope every leftist, Communist, RACE-TRAITOR! on this Goddamned board has mixed-race offspring: GOOD RIDDANCE! (:-|

CelticViking
03-23-2012, 02:50 AM

Here is some cool research that is about to be published in the journal Intelligence, though this research is unlikely to get a lot of press in the MSM. The researchers (Donald Templer and Hiroko Arikawa) computed the correlations between the predominant skin color in 129 nations, GDP per capita, high and low mean temperatures in the summer and winter, and skin color. The correlation between predominant skin color and population IQ was ? 0.92! The meat of the data is presented in the Table below.
http://majorityrights.com/images/uploads/templer_44.gif

Read more here
http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/intelligence_and_skin_color/

CelticViking
03-23-2012, 02:55 AM
Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner (American Indian)
http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/30323-taylor-swift-taylor-lautner-split/1262094288_taylors_lg.jpg

Aloha
03-23-2012, 02:58 AM
:rolleyes:different people more funny, the same people no funny:thumb001:

2Cool
03-23-2012, 03:01 AM
I hope every leftist, Communist, RACE-TRAITOR! on this Goddamned board has mixed-race offspring: GOOD RIDDANCE! (:-|

Why leftists and communists? lol.

Contra Mundum
03-23-2012, 03:04 AM
THAT is why I am not sad to see her dead. Sorry.

True, she would have popped out a couple of baby ragheads by now.

CelticViking
03-23-2012, 03:04 AM
Katy Perry & Travie McCoy (His father is Haitian and his mother is of Irish and Native American ancestry) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travie_McCoy.

http://gossip.whyfame.com/files/2010/05/travis_mccoy_katy_perry.jpg

2Cool
03-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Read more here
http://majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/intelligence_and_skin_color/

I'll read it but you can't expect me to take a website "related to the preservation of Western culture and the ethnic genetic interests (EGI) of people of European ancestry" seriously when discussing genetics. That to me = white pride/nationalism.

I read the first paragraph...and I laughed. Correlation =/= causation. What they attribute to skin colour I attribute to living conditions, to racism etc. Of course they'll find such correlation when they are comparing the IQ in 3rd world countries (mainly non-white) to 1st work countries (mainly white. Exception being Japan).

CelticViking
03-23-2012, 03:07 AM
I'll read it but you can't expect me to take a website "related to the preservation of Western culture and the ethnic genetic interests (EGI) of people of European ancestry" seriously when discussing genetics. That to me = white pride/nationalism

But Mr Black James Bond.
Are you on the right website?
"The Apricity Forum: Cultural & Ethnic European Preservation"

CelticViking
03-23-2012, 03:15 AM
I read the first paragraph...and I laughed. Correlation =/= causation. What they attribute to skin colour I attribute to living conditions, to racism etc. Of

:icon_yawn:

Sorry to break the bad news, but 'anti-racism' is actually racist

Yesterday, after I wrote that “the EU, multiculturalism, the Equalities Act, anti-racism, hate crimes, bastardised human rights, Marx, Marxist feminism, Marcuse and Gramsci” all belong in history’s dustbin, lots of people screamed: “If you’re anti-anti-racism that means you’re pro-racism!”

So I thought I’d help your deprogramming with a little explanation.

“Anti-racism” is not the same as being opposed to racism; rather it is the name sometimes given to a particular authoritarian view of what racism is, and how it can be combated.

The conventional definition of racism is the belief that “race” (however one defines that) is a primary or significant cause of differences between men; that some of these races are superior to others; and that it is acceptable to discriminate on grounds of race, or to behave unpleasantly to someone because of their race. The term dates to the 1930s, although “racialist” and “racialism” go back to the Edwardian period.

“Anti-racism” means something altogether different, and is best explained by the Civitas book Racist Murder and Pressure Group Politics, an account of the Salem-like events that gripped Britain in the 1990s. The authors cite the example of the Central Council for Education and Training in Social Work (CCETSW), which in 1991 set out the implementation of its new Diploma in Social Work.

The first tenet was "the self-evident truth" that "racism is endemic in the values, attitudes and structures of British society".

The training manual then stated "steps need to be taken to promote permeation of all aspects of the curriculum by an anti-racist analysis". All "racist materials" had to be withdrawn from the syllabus and CCETSW would decide what was racist.

In the rules there would be no freedom of speech for opinions that can be constructed as "racist" or favourable to "racism", and "anti-racist practice requires the adoption of explicit values". The first value is that individual problems have roots in "political structures" and "not in individual or cultural pathology". (In other words, if different groups have different outcomes in terms of education or crime levels, it is all the fault of British racism, not of individuals).

A second value is that racial oppression and discrimination are everywhere to be found in British society, even when invisible. In other words, impossible to disprove!

This is “anti-racism”, and it is heavily influenced by a Marxist interpretation of race. Oliver Cox's 1948 work Class, Caste and Race presents the idea that race originates in "a practical exploitative relationship" used to justify the exploitation of one group by another as part of capitalism.

Racism is created to justify imperialism, exploitation, and scapegoating when things go wrong, and to divide the population to prevent class consciousness from forming.

Racism, therefore, is a product of western, European society, which is why those schooled in British academia are so bad at seeing racism when it is committed by non-whites, because only whites can really be racist.

This, itself, is a racist idea, because it views only whites as being fully sentient actors capable of committing right and wrong, when of course racism, like all human feelings and failings, is universal.

So if you consider yourself an "anti-racist", you are, in fact, a racist.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwest/100064191/sorry-to-break-the-bad-news-but-anti-racism-is-actually-racist/

According to the Oxford English Dictionary the term “racist” was coined by Leon Trotsky in 1930 in an article attacking the Slavophiles.[1]. Leon Trotsky used the term "racism" as early as 1933.[2] Deracination ideology is a major focus of Cultural Marxism. Merriam Webster dates the term 'racism' to 1933 and defines it as such; a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.[3] The term "racialism" from the early Twentieth Century "The two principal planks in the party platform are opposition to all racialism and cooperation with the government." 1907
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Communist_front_of_%22anti-racism%22

Toddlers who turn their noses up at spicy food from overseas could be branded racists
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2261307/Toddlers-who-dislike-spicy-food-racist-say-report.html

VmmsqAPYFsQ

2Cool
03-23-2012, 03:16 AM
But Mr Black James Bond.
Are you on the right website?
"The Apricity Forum: Cultural & Ethnic European Preservation"

You're still on this black James Bond thing? Dayum. Pretty sad that you give so much value to an industry that revolves around money.

You showing me that website would be like me posting a pro-christian website to defend some claim that Christianity is the only correct religion.

What's the point of those links?

Edelmann
*facepalm* xD

It's about not mixing with people hostile to you, in my opinion. If the foreign population in question is not on the whole hostile to the traditional white culture into which one of them is mixing, then on a visceral level it's not nearly as disgusting.

Of course, you must also take into account how easy it is to assimilate said foreign population's phenotype and culture.

Supreme American
Your children will get free food when they end up in jail.

AND free foodstamps when they get out! :thumb001:

CelticViking
03-23-2012, 03:21 AM
You're still on this black James Bond thing? Dayum. Pretty sad that you give so much value to an industry that revolves around money.

Yes, because you want to destroy European Preservation which doesn't just mean blood, but also culture too.

Supreme American
03-23-2012, 03:24 AM
I'm not sure about that. A person's phenotype is not always reflective of where they are from or about their dna. Black African and Australian aboriginals look quite similar yet the are incredibly distant from each other. The negritos look even more similar to black African yet they are the most genetically distant group from Africans. In highly mixed countries like Brazil you'll see that a person phenotype doesn't always reflect their ancestry. You'll have black looking people with over 60% European dna.

That's called convergent evolution. IQ wise though, they both pretty much suck.

2Cool
03-23-2012, 03:28 AM
Yes, because you want to destroy European Preservation which doesn't just mean blood, but also culture too.

Double negative. I don't value James Bond that highly btw. If when you think of James Bond the first thing that comes into your mind is culture then I feel bad for you. Europe has a lot more to give and a lot more to preserve.

You're not even European btw why are you here? Go worry about New Zealand. Europeans can take care of themselves.

2Cool
03-23-2012, 03:32 AM
That's called convergent evolution. IQ wise though, they both pretty much suck.

I prefer to focus on individuals than generalizing to be honest.

Oh and by the way, I give little value to IQ. It's not a proper measure for intelligence in my opinion.

Supreme American
03-23-2012, 03:36 AM
I prefer to focus on individuals than generalizing to be honest.

Oh and by the way, I give little value to IQ. It's not a proper measure for intelligence in my opinion.

Yes I'm aware of both counts. Unfortunately for you, though, scientists disagree with you. IQ and temperament are inherited, and that's the way it goes.

Individuals are not atoms in a vacuum. They are part of the greater whole they belong to and are influenced in a great way by it. You should at least concede this part, subscribing to environmentally-influenced intelligence.

CelticViking
03-23-2012, 03:37 AM
Double negative. I don't value James Bond that highly btw. If when you think of James Bond the first thing that comes into your mind is culture then I feel bad for you. Europe has a lot more to give and a lot more to preserve.

James Bond is Scottish and Swiss and he isn't meant to be Black.
He is meant to look North Atlantid not Congoid.

You're not even European btw why are you here? Go worry about New Zealand. Europeans can take care of themselves

I am Celtic and Germanic by bloodline. I speak English, I look mainly Keltic Nordid. I am of European descent and NZ still has British culture.
Loki is from South Africa, AussieScott is Australian and there are lots of people from Canada and USA here too.

"With the Falkland Islanders it is family,Don't forget. In New Zealand, we are still a member of the same family"
Sir Robert Muldoon to Margaret Thatcher.

Blood is thicker than water.

Mosov
03-23-2012, 03:37 AM
How about East-Meds mixing with Indians?

Supreme American
03-23-2012, 03:43 AM

When and if there is a non-white Bond, it'll be an AA thing so the people that put out the franchise can wipe their hands of accusations of racism.

Of course you're never going to see the reverse, such as a white Shaka Zulu or Gandhi.

Supreme American
03-23-2012, 03:44 AM
How about East-Meds mixing with Indians?

Gross. You gotta ask?

Contra Mundum
03-23-2012, 03:44 AM
A Chinese playing Hitler would be kinda cool.

http://azjewishpost.com/files/hitlersbellycast.jpg

2Cool
03-23-2012, 03:46 AM
Yes I'm aware of both counts. Unfortunately for you, though, scientists disagree with you. IQ and temperament are inherited, and that's the way it goes.

Individuals are not atoms in a vacuum. They are part of the greater whole they belong to and are influenced in a great way by it. You should at least concede this part, subscribing to environmentally-influenced intelligence.

Yes, I do believe that environment plays the biggest role in determining a person's intelligence and behaviour. There are genetic component to both of these things but environment is what will determined whether or not you reach your potential or not. The problem with many of these statistics is that a lot of people don't due to racism, religion etc. If you live in a multicultural city you will notice smart and dumb people from all walks of life and ethnicities. I know people without high school diplomas that are smarter than people with College diplomas. Yet the latter would score much higher in IQ tests for example. Because of all of those things it's very hard, practically impossible to find meaningful correlation between a person's race and IQ. There are just wayyy too many variables to consider.

CelticViking
03-23-2012, 03:49 AM
The problem with many of these statistics is that a lot of people don't due to racism,

What Racism? how can there be racism?
I thought you said there was no such thing as race.

Originally Posted by 2Cool
Well race doesn't exist buddy that's why. It's a social construct.

Supreme American
03-23-2012, 03:52 AM
Yes, I do believe that environment plays the biggest role in determining a person's intelligence and behaviour. There are genetic component to both of these things but environment is what will determined whether or not you reach your potential or not. The problem with many of these statistics is that a lot of people don't due to racism, religion etc. If you live in a multicultural city you will notice smart and dumb people from all walks of life and ethnicities. I know people without high school diplomas that are smarter than people with College diplomas. Yet the latter would score much higher in IQ tests for example. Because of all of those things it's very hard, practically impossible to find meaningful correlation between a person's race and IQ. There are just wayyy too many variables to consider.

I live in a major US core city, near the downtown portion of it, and the pattern of behavior is similar to IQ studies. I don't see how anyone remotely observant could hope to deny it.

I'd like to see evidence that education has that much an influence on IQ test scores. That is not how IQ studies are designed. That's the point. Making such claims like this only conveys the message you have no idea what goes into such testing and would rather subscribe to liberal social theories.

2Cool
03-23-2012, 04:10 AM

I am Celtic and Germanic by bloodline. I speak English, I look mainly Keltic Nordid. I am of European descent and NZ still has British culture.
Loki is from South Africa, AussieScott is Australian and there are lots of people from Canada and USA here too.

"With the Falkland Islanders it is family,Don't forget. In New Zealand, we are still a member of the same family"
Sir Robert Muldoon to Margaret Thatcher.

Blood is thicker than water.

Then would you mind if there was a Maori uprising to take back their land and preserve their culture? What about Loki who lives in African country? You have to be consistent with your beliefs or at least consider how valid your beliefs are by flipping it and seeing how you'd feel if you were on the opposite end. You might look European, you might speak a European language, your culture might have some European/British influences but it is not purely European. Europeans living in European are living in the culture. They are living in the bullshit, the austerity measures etc. They are the ones affected by whatever is happening there.

Do you really want to preserve European culture? Then move to Europe. Educate young Europeans about their culture, about what their ancestors did. And have many white babies. Lots of them. Bitching behind a computer monitor about how you are pissed that James Bond might be black or about how black people have a low IQ is not going to do shit and is not helping any cause. There is a way to coexist with different cultures and people without being a bigot you know.

Blood doesn't shit btw. European preservation is a recent thing. A Greek dude has nothing in common with a Swede. A Portuguese nothing with a Russian. The biggest enemy to Europeans has always been European countries themselves. How many wars have been wages between European countries? Look at how Germany and other Europeans are treating Greeks and their nation. You call that solidarity?

The fact is that European countries decided to colonize other areas, to pillage the villages of their inhabitants, rape their women and steal their resources and now they get angry when some black dude decides to live in their country? You can't have it both ways. Now they have to leave together and find a common ground. But hating on them, using this fear to have racist beliefs won't help because the more you distance them from you, the more more ghettorized (yup I just invented a word) your country will be and that's when shit hits the fact. When you have people living in a country that they don't feel welcomed, that's when they start causing problems.

Let what I wrote seep into your brain for a bit. Think about it, go for a smoke or go to bed, and give me a meaningful response. Not this James Bond bullshit.

2Cool
03-23-2012, 04:20 AM
I live in a major US core city, near the downtown portion of it, and the pattern of behavior is similar to IQ studies. I don't see how anyone remotely observant could hope to deny it.

I'd like to see evidence that education has that much an influence on IQ test scores. That is not how IQ studies are designed. That's the point. Making such claims like this only conveys the message you have no idea what goes into such testing and would rather subscribe to liberal social theories.

I get what you mean and understand why you think this way but attributing such things to race is a cope out, it's the easy way out. Look at it like this: Think of news, or friends when reading my next few sentences: Ever noticed about how when a black person does something wrong people right away think of the race. "Oh this black person robbed a drug store. Typical nigger blah blah blah". But when a white person does the same thing, they don't generalize. They single out that person for being a bad person. Why? Because they know better. They know their own culture, they know other white people and know that this person is not representative of all white people. It's kind of like how when a a person does something bad, like a bombing or whatever, and happens to be a Muslim, they are quick to relate his actions to Islam. But if it happens and it's a Christian they don't. Stuff like this happens because people are very ignorant about other cultures and not well aware of the socio-economical situation of the country that they live in.

I hope you get what I mean. The world is a complex place, and humans are complex creatures. The easiest answer is not always the correct one.

Mosov
03-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Gross. You gotta ask?

Why is it gross? I think it would turn out well :thumb001: