PDA

View Full Version : Interracial relationships

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26

Han Cholo
05-16-2012, 10:29 PM
If I am virgin is because I wanted to remain that way. And I had boyfriends in the past thank you. And no I do not dye my hair blonde. But I really don't care in the end you are only a mestizo. You are obviously picking on me because of my last posts. Can't get any more interesting debate than my hair color I see..

It's better being a mestizo and accept it than being an octoroon from DR/Cuba like yourself and pretending to be a full Spaniard whereas the nigger shows all over your face.

It's also funny to see you pick on Mexicans when you're a boat immigrant from a Mulatto nation that can't even write English properly. English is not my first language, I don't live in an English speaking nation and the Internet is the only place where I can practice other language yet I still write way better than you.

2Cool
05-16-2012, 10:30 PM
"Yawns". My problem is that I don't like fake people. Not in any way, shape or form. And you must have noticed that already. Your " Spanishness" is pure fiction since you evidently don't know much about Spain. Your Americanness is not fake. You are American but probably your heritage in reality lies on the other side of Rio Grande.

She's from the Dominican Republic. A country known for it's whiteness.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 10:30 PM
I like your sense of irony. :D

PetiteParisienne
05-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Like a true loony lefty!:eek:

My sister is a natural redhead. Does that mean she was born doomed to be a loony lefty?

I dye mine red because I like the colour. It has nothing to do with my political beliefs, which aren't left-wing, by the by.

Quorra
05-16-2012, 10:31 PM
And who are you anyway ? Miscegenation simply isn't a real issue. Immigration is an issue. So we are more focussed on that. Must be the non-Nazi - normal people / Colonies/Europe thing.

I'm Quorra. You've given me many reps and thanks in my short time here.

In 40 years half your population will be nonwhite.

You can't stop immigration any more than the 99% stopped the 1%. You can't fight the people with the war chest.

If you were capable of forward thinking you'd see that miscegenation is the everything issue in Europe.

PetiteParisienne
05-16-2012, 10:33 PM
Except for your pro-miscegenation views which you are aggressively promoting.

I support mixed people reproducing with whites in Europe if it means the dilution of non-white genes. I do NOT support willy nilly race-mixing, as you imply.

Quorra
05-16-2012, 10:33 PM
My sister is a natural redhead. Does that mean she was born doomed to be a loony lefty?

I dye mine red because I like the colour. It has nothing to do with my political beliefs, which aren't left-wing, by the by.

Nope. Different thing. But I have noticed a lot of natural reds have a self hatred that can lead them to miscegenation.

I didn't say you were left wing. I said you are a loony lefty. I'm left wing, you are anti-European.

PetiteParisienne
05-16-2012, 10:34 PM
If you were capable of forward thinking you'd see that miscegenation is the everything issue in Europe.

Mass immigration is the problem in Europe. Miscegenation is the problem in the colonies.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 10:34 PM
In 40 years half your population will be nonwhite.
Says FOX. I am living here and I can see it's bullshit. Everyone can take pictures in a foreign neighbourhood in Amsterdam and claim it to be representative of the country.

You can't stop immigration any more than the 99% stopped the 1%. You can't fight the people with the war chest.
Because the one percent brought them in. And we, the 99 percent ought to kick them out.. or in the case of the 1 percent: string them up.

Unlike you I am capable of thinking forward and I see that your analyses is folly. More and more immigrants are actually leaving the country because of the crisis. Islam was down by several thousands. But then again I live here.. I see facts: not propaganda.

Melina
05-16-2012, 10:35 PM

I am not from D.R.

Sikeliot
05-16-2012, 10:36 PM
Whether she was born there does not mean she is Dominican. To say someone is Dominican implies they are mixed.. someone white there is basically a Spaniard or whatever they are, not a Dominican.

Melina
05-16-2012, 10:36 PM
It's better being a mestizo and accept it than being an octoroon from DR/Cuba like yourself and pretending to be a full Spaniard whereas the nigger shows all over your face.

It's also funny to see you pick on Mexicans when you're a boat immigrant from a Mulatto nation that can't even write English properly. English is not my first language, I don't live in an English speaking nation and the Internet is the only place where I can practice other language yet I still write way better than you.

Yawn..

Quorra
05-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Mass immigration is the problem in Europe. Miscegenation is the problem in the colonies.

It's the opposite way around. We have no duty to keep our blood pure here. The immigration level in the colonies is way above and beyond the percentage in Europe.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 10:39 PM
It's the opposite way around. We have no duty to keep our blood pure here. The immigration level in the colonies is way above and beyond the percentage in Europe.
Bullshit. It's the other way around because we live here and because we tell you it is. Immigration is the issue. Not "miscegenation". The immigration population is, for the most part, pure-blooded immigrant.

Han Cholo
05-16-2012, 10:39 PM
Whether she was born there does not mean she is Dominican. To say someone is Dominican implies they are mixed.. someone white there is basically a Spaniard or whatever they are, not a Dominican.

Who are you to say this? To say Dominican is to imply she comes from DR regardless of the proportions of the ancestry. She has said her family came from Cuba and Dominican Republic. Recently she also said English is not her first language which means she has migrated recently.

She still looks like part kaffir to me, and I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Quote of a private message of me discussing with an actual Iberian member about self-hate in Latin Americans. I won't reveal who he is as I don't want to breach his privacy.

si, lo de gloriana esta muy claro aunque en la foto de su avatar engaña pero la madre y otras fotos de gloriana son mas esclarecedoras, al***** pensó en octorona tb.

tambien hubo cántabros, yo soy de laredo, allí cerca teneis nuevo laredo, algo habrá.

Still, I wouldn't act on the fact she's 1/8 kaffir. The problem is she acts like if she was an example of purity whereas under one drop rule she'll likely be considered a nigger and forced to sit over the back of the bus.

Sikeliot
05-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Who are you to say this? To say Dominican is to imply she comes from DR regardless of the proportions of the ancestry. She has said her family came from Cuba and Dominican Republic. Recently she also said English is not her first language which means she has migrated recently.

I just mean that when we say "Dominican" we envision a mixed person.. it's like a white Haitian.. they are basically a Frenchman and not what we mean when we say Haitian.. same applies for white Dominicans whether she is actually white or not.

Quorra
Says FOX. I am living here and I can see it's bullshit. Everyone can take pictures in a foreign neighbourhood in Amsterdam and claim it to be representative of the country. fair enough. That's nice to know.

Because the one percent brought them in. And we, the 99 percent ought to kick them out.. or in the case of the 1 percent: string them up. It'd be great to. We just had an opportunity when the world market crashed recently. Instead we just bailed them out. It won't ever happen, unfortunately, they're just getting warmed up.

Unlike you I am capable of thinking forward and I see that your analyses is folly. More and more immigrants are actually leaving the country because of the crisis. Islam was down by several thousands. But then again I live here.. I see facts: not propaganda. Fair enough but you are rather biased on miscegenation are you not? Because of your personal circumstance?

The Lawspeaker
I support mixed people reproducing with whites in Europe if it means the dilution of non-white genes. I do NOT support willy nilly race-mixing, as you imply.
For short: breed out the remaining mixed people in order to sort out that issue after deporting the immigrants. And then we can return to normal and yes: mixed marriages will always take place. Why ? People tend to travel or work abroad. It happens. And those few remaining few marriages are perfectly covered under the Dutch nationality law.

Padre Organtino
05-16-2012, 10:42 PM
In France mixed couples are already close to something regular.

Quorra
05-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Bullshit. It's the other way around because we live here and because we tell you it is. Immigration is the issue. Not "miscegenation". The immigration population is, for the most part, pure-blooded immigrant.

You must have a reactionary personality:)

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 10:43 PM
It'd be great to. We just had an opportunity when the world market crashed recently. Instead we just bailed them out. It won't ever happen, unfortunately, they're just getting warmed up.
Because we let them and because people like you (colonial racists on internet boards) are giving more mainstream people a piss poor name.

Fair enough but you are rather biased on miscegenation are you not? Because of your personal circumstance?
No because I believe in common sense politics. I believe in a government that knows when to stay out of the house. Here in Western Europe we have a generally accepted concept: the sanctity of the family and thus of the house. Colonials don't have that but the State ends where the house begins unless children are being abused. And that's the only, minor opening.

Quorra
05-16-2012, 10:44 PM
For short: breed out the remaining mixed people in order to sort out that issue after deporting the immigrants. And then we can return to normal and yes: mixed marriages will always take place. Why ? People tend to travel or work abroad. It happens. And those few remaining few marriages are perfectly covered under the Dutch nationality law.

Sounds a good plan. So when are you storming parliament?

Melina
05-16-2012, 10:44 PM

She still looks like part kaffir to me, and I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Quote of a private message of me discussing with an actual Iberian member about self-hate in Latin Americans. I won't reveal who he is as I don't want to breach his privacy.

Still, I wouldn't act on the fact she's 1/8 kaffir. The problem is she acts like if she was an example of purity whereas under one drop rule she'll likely be considered a nigger.

Sorry Decimeter but I am not like you. You wish but no.. Yeah have you been around my family? And who are you to talk about my mother prick?

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 10:45 PM
You must have a reactionary personality:)
Are you just trying to troll ? Do you want me to put your case before Staff ?

Sikeliot
Sorry Decimeter but I am not like you. You wish but no..

You actually do look slightly "off" in terms of features now that I look closely.. something in the facial structure.

The Lawspeaker
Sounds a good plan. So when are you storming parliament?
When people like you stop being vocal and when preservationism can become mainstream.

Quorra
Because we let them and because people like you (colonial racists on internet boards) are giving more mainstream people a piss poor name.

No because I believe in common sense politics. I believe in a government that knows when to stay out of the house. Here in Western Europe we have a generally accepted concept: the sanctity of the family and thus of the house. Colonials don't have that but the State ends where the house begins unless children are being abused. And that's the only, minor opening.

The bold contradicts the first sentence in perfection!:laugh2:

Han Cholo
05-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Sorry Decimeter but I am not like you. You wish but no..

Indeed you are not like me. I am far more intelligent than you and I do not come from a half nigger nation like you do nor I have any recent ancestry from any kaffir island. You do not need to state the obvious.

You couldn't even write Decimator right despite it's a very basic English word that also appeared exactly on the left of your screen.

And you are still without reading problems. Yesterday you were saying Argentina was the most visited country in Latin America despite you had the numbers in front of you. You were mislead by the alphabetic order.

I was not the one to talk about your family but an Iberian member who classified them. Taking the piss, do you even know what quotation marks are for?

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 10:46 PM
The bold contradicts the first sentence in perfection!:laugh2:
Not really. Your ideas are nonsensical but that's pretty normal for trolls. What I want is plainly: to return this country to the late 1950s. Strict migration controls (citizenship could be acquired through marriage though but that would just have to modernised a bit), the economic boom of those days, welfare state, 8 to 10 million people. Consultation on all levels and constitutional democracy (should be updated a bit to modern standards but..). Nothing revolutionary or fascistic. We had the perfect system.

Quorra
05-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Are you just trying to troll ? Do you want me to put your case before Staff ?

I want you to stop personal attacks and not condemn someone as a troll just because you are losing the argument.

Stop abusing your moderator status.

Melina
05-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Indeed you are not like me. I am far more intelligent than you and I do not come from a half nigger nation like you do nor I have any recent ancestry from any kaffir island. You do not need to state the obvious.

Wow internet warrior you are very intelligent on what? You don't know me personally to jump to such conclusions. You are just a 17 year old little kid trying to fight because you are angry that you are mixed.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 10:50 PM
I want you to stop personal attacks and not condemn someone as a troll just because you are losing the argument.

Stop abusing your moderator status.
I see the way in which you attack me personally and I recognise a troll when I see one. Comes with being a moderator. Do you happen to know Brian Foley ?

Melina
05-16-2012, 10:52 PM

You couldn't even write Decimator right despite it's a very basic English word that also appeared exactly on the left of your screen.

And you are still without reading problems. Yesterday you were saying Argentina was the most visited country in Latin America despite you had the numbers in front of you. You were mislead by the alphabetic order.

I was not the one to talk about your family but an Iberian member who classified them. Taking the piss, do you even know what quotation marks are for?

Haha I see you are getting aggressive. Your black trait is clearly showing.

Han Cholo
05-16-2012, 10:53 PM
Wow internet warrior you are very intelligent on what? You don't know me personally to jump to such conclusions.

What makes you think I would want to meet you personally? :confused::confused: I'm basing this in the bullshit you write on this forum.

You are just a 17 year old little kid trying to fight because you are angry that you are mixed.

Nah, you're the one who is angry about her 1/8 nigger admixture. Which is why you dye your hair blonde to appear white (and failing at that), act like a White Race warrior even if you look like a colored Kaffir, put a random mix of European sub-races in your profile (of which none of them resembles your Octoroon phenotype.)

aha I see you are getting aggressive. Your black trait is clearly showing.

Agressive? Not at all. I don't have any black trait (not in my face anyway) unlike you.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 10:53 PM
Alright you two: stop butting your heads like that. You're no deer.

Alvarado
05-16-2012, 10:56 PM

si, lo de gloriana esta muy claro aunque en la foto de su avatar engaña pero la madre y otras fotos de gloriana son mas esclarecedoras, al***** pensó en octorona tb.

tambien hubo cántabros, yo soy de laredo, allí cerca teneis nuevo laredo, algo habrá.

LOL

Xenomorph
05-16-2012, 10:57 PM
To be completely fair, Gloriana does not look part black.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 10:58 PM
LOL

Can someone translate that part for me ? :) I am getting curious and Google Translator is no help.

Sikeliot
05-16-2012, 10:59 PM
To be completely fair, Gloriana does not look part black.

There is a broadness to the lower part of her face that does not look completely European, now that I look closely. But I may be biased because I know one of her parents came from the Dominican Republic.

Quorra
05-16-2012, 11:00 PM
I see the way in which you attack me personally and I recognise a troll when I see one. Comes with being a moderator. Do you happen to know Brian Foley ?

I'm not attacking you personally. You are doing that to me. No, I don't know Brian Foley. Being a moderator has no special power of troll discernment attached to it, only the power to condemn someone for being a troll.

You Dutch and your witch hunts.:rolleyes:

Han Cholo
05-16-2012, 11:00 PM
Can someone translate that part for me ? :) I am getting curious and Google Translator is no help.

"Indeed, Gloriana's case is clear. Her avatar can fool somehow, but her mother and other pics of Gloriana make it clear: A***** (other Iberian) thought she was Octoroon as well."

And the second note which is unrelated:

"There were Cantabrians too, I am from Laredo. You have Nuevo Laredo close to you, something should have to do."

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 11:02 PM
I'm not attacking you personally. You are doing that to me. No, I don't know Brian Foley. Being a moderator has no special power of troll discernment attached to it, only the power to condemn someone for being a troll.
There is something in your behaviour that made me think of him.

You Dutch and your witch hunts.:rolleyes:
Hah ! You wouldn't even know Dutch if they were standing right across the street from your house. We were actually the first country to stop witch hunts. Just so you know.

Melina
05-16-2012, 11:02 PM
Don't believe in race mixing it does not do any good to anyone, that is my opinion.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 11:03 PM
"Indeed, Gloriana's case is clear. Her avatar can fool somehow, but her mother and other pics of Gloriana make it clear: A***** (other Iberian) thought she was Octoroon as well."

And the second note which is unrelated:

"There were Cantabrians too, I am from Laredo. You have Nuevo Laredo close to you, something should have to do."
I understand. I would like to ask you folks to stop making rumours though. Just so it won't cause us all any problems. :thumbs up

Quorra
05-16-2012, 11:03 PM
There is something in your behaviour that made me think of him.

Hah ! You wouldn't even know Dutch if they were standing right across the street from your house. We were actually the first country to stop witch hunts. Just so you know.

So now you are trying to intimidate me by alluding a Dutch person might be watching my house?:rolleyes:

Xenomorph
05-16-2012, 11:04 PM
There is a broadness to the lower part of her face that does not look completely European, now that I look closely. But I may be biased because I know one of her parents came from the Dominican Republic.

I don't otice anything, but as I'm from a very diverse area, I've been kind of numbed to phenotypes except the most obvious ones. I personally think she looks quite European although you may be right about the jaw.

Regardless, she is quite pretty (that's a compliment, not meant to be creepy).

Sikeliot
05-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Let's just all try to be polite. I think whether we think Gloriana is mixed or not, we should not shove that belief down her throat unless there is DNA evidence to back it up.. and even still it would be kind of disrespectful. Now that we have given our opinions on it we should move on.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 11:05 PM
So now you are trying to intimidate me by alluding a Dutch person might be watching my house?:rolleyes:
No. I am alluding to the fact that you haven't got a faintest clue about what is Dutch and what is not.

Melina
05-16-2012, 11:06 PM
I don't otice anything, but as I'm from a very diverse area, I've been kind of numbed to phenotypes except the most obvious ones. I personally think she looks quite European although you may be right about the jaw.

Regardless, she is quite pretty (that's a compliment, not meant to be creepy).

Aww thank you :D

Melina
05-16-2012, 11:07 PM
I understand. I would like to ask you folks to stop making rumours though. Just so it won't cause us all any problems. :thumbs up

Yes I agree.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Aww thank you :D

He is right in that respect. (yet again: no double meaning here).

Quorra
05-16-2012, 11:13 PM
No. I am alluding to the fact that you haven't got a faintest clue about what is Dutch and what is not.

All I was saying was that you have no certainty that immigration will be stopped so all miscegenation should be refrained from.

You are acting as though the anti-immigration battle has been fought and won and now it's time to set about with wanton abandon and lustfully copulate with the few remaining half whites.

It's too early days to know what level of preservation is taken on by the mainstream when they inevitably embrace it openly. Miscegenation now, is irresponsible and unethical as well as anti-preservation.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 11:18 PM
All I was saying was that you have no certainty that immigration will be stopped so all miscegenation should be refrained from.

You are acting as though the anti-immigration battle has been fought and won and now it's time to set about with wanton abandon and lustfully copulate with the few remaining half whites.

It's too early days to know what level of preservation is taken on by the mainstream when they inevitably embrace it openly. Miscegenation now, is irresponsible and unethical as well as anti-preservation.
And yet again. You're just being stupid for the sake of it. I never said that: I said that immigrants will have to be removed and then the problem stops. That's what I said. No weird American laws and violate the sanctity of the house and create a police state.

The thing is that separates us from your colonial hideout is that we are an ethnic state so once the immigrants have been removed the problem has been sorted out. We don't need your weird ideas because they don't apply to us. Get it ?

Just to ram it into your skull would the difference in nationality laws: your laws state that whoever the hell is born in your country is a fellow convict. Our law says that only those whose parent(s) have a Dutch passport are Dutch citizens. The problem is that we have to denaturalise and deport people. Your problem is that you can't solve it because everyone is a bloody Aussie by birth. See where it doesn't apply to us ? Because most of those foreigners also have foreign passports and can relatively easily loose their Dutch one. Problem solved.

Quorra
05-16-2012, 11:23 PM
And yet again. You're just being stupid for the sake of it. I never said that: I said that immigrants will have to be removed and then the problem stops. That's what I said. No weird American laws and violate the sanctity of the house and create a police state.

The thing is that separates us from your colonial hideout is that we are an ethnic state so once the immigrants have been removed the problem has been sorted out. We don't need your weird ideas because they don't apply to us. Get it ?

I'd like you to clarify my weird ideas.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 11:25 PM
I'd like you to clarify my weird ideas.

Miscegenation laws. Your very peculiar ideas in general that the immigrants are going to take over and that in 40 years time we will be swamped. Which is bullshit by any measure and is something you can't even provide a source for.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 11:28 PM
Gloriana and the other fascism lovers here. I am sorry that I have to destroy your dreams but:

It isn's suprising: except for the villages founded by Maison Savoie, Giolitti and the fascist governors Jacopo Gasparini and Emilio De Bono, many of them were soldiers or male workers, whitout wifes e/or girlfriends.

The meticciaggio started to increase fastly in the lates '20 and fascism tried to push and increase this phenomeno; same for Ethiopia...actually the fascist song "Faccetta nera", talk about a ethiopian women who leaves her culture and become italian citizen.
The song was very popular, but after the alliance with Germany and the istitution of the leggi razziali, was banned becouse encouraged racial mixing in the colonies...like the last two stanzas of the song:

Faccetta nera, piccola abissina,
ti porteremo a Roma, liberata.
Dal sole nostro tu sarai baciata,
Sarai in Camicia Nera pure tu.

Faccetta nera, sarai Romana
La tua bandiera sarà sol quella italiana!
Noi marceremo insieme a te
E sfileremo avanti al Duce e avanti al Re!

( Little black face, little Abyssinian
We will take you to Rome, as a free person
You will be kissed by our sun
and a black shirt you will be too

Little black face, you will be Roman
Your only flag will be Italian!
We will march together with you
and parade in front of the Duce and the king! )

StonyArabia
05-16-2012, 11:29 PM
Miscegenation laws.

Anti-Miscegenation laws has never worked and never will. In fact it does the opposite. It makes the situation alluring and exiting. This was the irony and joke of it all.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 11:33 PM
Anti-Miscegenation laws has never worked and never will. In fact it does the opposite. It makes the situation alluring and exiting. This was the irony and joke of it all.
Exactly. And it increases a police state and maybe even drives off those people that may have had the " misfortune" to fall in love with someone from the other race and entice the couple into going abroad. Taking their tax-paid education with them: brain drain.

Allenson
05-16-2012, 11:37 PM
Probably the most powerful mechanisms to prevent miscegenation would be those that are cultural and unwritten. Kind of how it used to be. At least in terms of a situation where different groups are living in close proximity to one another. Physical isolation is effective but that's not likely with six billion plus swarming around the globe.

2Cool
05-16-2012, 11:37 PM
Gloriana and the other fascism lovers here. I am sorry that I have to destroy your dreams but:

The Portuguese Estado Novo (Salazar era) also pushed for a concept called lusotropicalismo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusotropicalism

Initially the government was against this (racial purity and stuff) but they they adopted this stance of multiculturalism to make it seem like the Portuguese were treating the natives properly and that the colonies were actually Portuguese provinces. Typical propaganda crap.

In order to support his colonial policies, António de Oliveira Salazar adopted Gilberto Freyre's notion of Lusotropicalism, maintaining that since Portugal had been a multicultural, multiracial and pluricontinental nation since the 15th century, if the country were to be dismembered by losing its overseas territories, that would spell the end for Portuguese independence.[2] In geopolitical terms, no critical mass would then be available to guarantee self-sufficiency to the Portuguese State.

Salazar had strongly resisted Freyre's ideas throughout the 1930s, partly because Freyre claimed the Portuguese were more prone than other European nations to miscegenation, and only adopted Lusotropicalism after sponsoring Freyre on a visit to Portugal and some of its overseas territories in 1951-2. Freyre's work Aventura e Rotina (Adventure and Routine) was a result of this trip.

The Lawspeaker
05-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Probably the most powerful mechanisms to prevent miscegenation would be those that are cultural and unwritten. Kind of how it used to be. At least in terms of a situation where different groups are living in close proximity to one another. Physical isolation is effective but that's not likely with six billion plus swarming around the globe.
The best prevention is not having immigrants around in the first place. :thumbs up
That, at least, works - the rest is pure theory. I don't believe in theory. I believe in things that work.

Quorra
05-17-2012, 04:00 AM
Our law says that only those whose parent(s) have a Dutch passport are Dutch citizens. The problem is that we have to denaturalise and deport people. Your problem is that you can't solve it because everyone is a bloody Aussie by birth. See where it doesn't apply to us ? Because most of those foreigners also have foreign passports and can relatively easily loose their Dutch one. Problem solved.

Which is why you should be refraining from breeding with non-whites because then you won't be able to deport the offspring.

I'll accept your surrender now. You've soundly thrashed your own argument.

Even easier than Hevneren.:thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
05-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Which is why you should be refraining from breeding with non-whites because then you won't be able to deport the offspring.

I'll accept your surrender now. You've soundly thrashed your own argument.

Even easier than Hevneren.:thumb001:
I am not surrending at all. I am just stating what the law and which is why mixed people are citizens: it's because of our laws. And I think that it's a very good law - it's just the naturalisation of foreigners that are not married to Dutch that has to be stopped and reversed.

Unlike your people that can't even deport people of foreign extraction if they are born there because of your jus soli. So to speak in your pathetic language: every full-blown Africoon born in Ausland is a full-blown Aussie. That's your countries' law. I can't help it. :D:thumb001:

We have nothing to learn from the barbarous colonies. :thumbs up

Mary
05-17-2012, 01:25 PM
I don't know why either. Natural male-female height differences coupled with White-Asian height differences can often produce some freakishly grotesque pairings. Who the hell would want to be with a woman some 25-30 centimeters below him? It'd be awkward even to walk through the street like that, neverminding the pedophiliac vibes.

I suppose weak men just want some conservative, obedient little mouse to pat and have fun with.

* Weak men want dominant women to compensate for their own weakness.
* Weak women want weak men, because they can't handle strong men.
* Strong men don't really care.
* Strong women want strong men.

PetiteParisienne
05-17-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm left wing, you are anti-European.

It may make you feel more secure to accuse me of being anti-European, but it doesn't change he fact that you are wrong. I support an immigration cap, deportation of all immigrants with no ties to Europe, and the dilution of alien genes. Does that mean I think that all white Europeans should reproduce with mixed people? No. Reproducing with other full Europeans is preferable. But if mixed people who have chosen European culture are allowed to have children - which I believe is their right - then doing so with a non-mixed European is better for Europe than reproducing with another mixed person or someone totally alien.

I'm European, married to another European, and have produced a European child. Colonials, no matter how much European blood they may have, cannot possibly truly understand what is best for Europe unless they find a legitimate way to live here and devote their lives to this place.

The Lawspeaker
05-17-2012, 02:20 PM
It may make you feel more secure to accuse me of being anti-European, but it doesn't change he fact that you are wrong. I support an immigration cap, deportation of all immigrants with no ties to Europe, and the dilution of alien genes. Does that mean I think that all white Europeans should reproduce with mixed people? No. Reproducing with other full Europeans is preferable. But if mixed people who have chosen European culture are allowed to have children - which I believe is their right - then doing so with a non-mixed European is better for Europe than reproducing with another mixed person or someone totally alien.

I'm European, married to another European, and have produced a European child. Colonials, no matter how much European blood they may have, cannot possibly truly understand what is best for Europe unless they find a legitimate way to live here and devote their lives to this place.

I personally feel no different about colonials then I do about other non-Europeans and when it comes to migration they should be treated just the same and as a matter of fact they already are.

PetiteParisienne
05-17-2012, 03:28 PM
I personally feel no different about colonials then I do about other non-Europeans and when it comes to migration they should be treated just the same and as a matter of fact they already are.

I generally agree. Colonials with strong blood ties within the past 3 generations are ok with me as long as they get in via marriage, study, or highly skilled labour.

The Lawspeaker
05-17-2012, 03:50 PM
I generally agree. Colonials with strong blood ties within the past 3 generations are ok with me as long as they get in via marriage, study, or highly skilled labour.
The first generation should just be able to come using their (Dutch) passports. The other lot would just have to queue for marriage, study and work visa's (highly skilled labour).

PetiteParisienne
05-17-2012, 05:19 PM
The first generation should just be able to come using their (Dutch) passports. The other lot would just have to queue for marriage, study and work visa's (highly skilled labour).

Indeed. I certainly would not want to see a 2nd generation American of European descent turned away if he/she was a neuro surgeon or architect, etc.

The Lawspeaker
05-17-2012, 05:21 PM
Indeed. I certainly would not want to see a 2nd generation American of European descent turned away if he/she was a neuro surgeon or architect, etc.
Of course but then they are here because of the fact that they have been invited over by an employer. Not because of their " European descent".

angel
05-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Are you getting these statistics from Stormfront or something?
No, I cited widely reported data from the popular media.

The Thug from the Inner City does not represent all of Black America. It's like saying White trash from Appalachia represents all of White America.
Actually, I was not referring solely to urban, northern blacks. A significant portion of blacks live in the small towns and rural areas of the South, where they seem to be materially worse off than the "inner city" ones.

Blacks from the Mississippi delta region: the characteristics of the "White trash" stereotype to a large extent apply to the rural and small town Blacks in the South.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SoULLUCsQm0/T5pAQBVIfQI/AAAAAAAACHs/iic0LLmTlwE/s1600/Poverty%2BMississippi%2BDelta.jpg

---

Black supremacists and black-fetishists among liberalized Whites enjoy disparaging "White trash" Appalachia. But this region is famous for containing good, hard-working, blue-collar people, such as unionized miners, steel workers, etc.

It's interesting to note that despite the difficult living conditions in West Virginia, that state has the 3rd lowest crime rate. This is while heavily Black Mississippi, where there are no big cities, is among the states with the highest crime rates - at about #5 or 6.

Wildland
05-18-2012, 10:39 AM
Ľubica Slovak (born in Slovakia, living in Jamaica) and Usain Bolt (a Jamaican)
http://www.whatsonningbo.com/news_images/adcbb4ad783a8d5b_Usain-Bolt_1.jpg
We call this sort of women "the gold-diggers". :rolleyes2:

It's actually funny that he was accused of having 'white woman complex' over his girlfriend.

Usain Bolt dumped his girlfriend to focus on London Olympics

Usain Bolt ended his six-month relationship with a Slovakian fashion designer in order to focus on the upcoming Summer Olympics.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-fourth-place-medal/usain-bolt-dumped-girlfriend-focus-olympics-145124469.html

There will always be a white drug addict, race mixer, child abuser, ultra-liberal, communist, criminal... to take his place for her.

Rereg
05-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Dutch Goalkeeper Michel Vorm:

http://img.interia.pl/sport/nimg/w/4/Michel_Vorm_Bramkarz_4312462.jpg

...and his wife Daisy:
http://www.fotoleovogelzang.nl/500px/Jun2010/Vorm%20Daisy%20050610-02.jpg
http://www.fotoleovogelzang.nl/500px/Jun2010/Vorm%20Jaisy%20160610-28.jpg
http://cdn.worldcupblog.org/netherlands.worldcupblog.org/files/2012/01/vorm_jpg_723589f.jpg

Supreme American
05-20-2012, 08:51 PM

That's not Dutch, that's "Dutch."

Big difference.

Supreme American
05-20-2012, 08:53 PM
I find nothing inappropriate in interracial breeding becouse it increase genetic diversity in individual which has positive influence on statistical lifespan ratio. On the other hand there were cases of European royal families inbreeding and overrepresentation of genetical disorders f.e. hemophilia.
(more info see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding )

Then what are you doing here?

I'd hate to tell you but Europeans aren't "inbred." Do some reading outside Wikipedia, troll.

SilverKnight
05-20-2012, 09:59 PM

http://img.interia.pl/sport/nimg/w/4/Michel_Vorm_Bramkarz_4312462.jpg

He seems Mulatto, his babies are therefore going to be quadroon^
He's also good looking guy (no homo).

sturmwalkure
05-20-2012, 10:40 PM
More future target practice.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3q7b8p4fX1qeig75o1_500.jpg
Don't look up mate there is a monkey besides you
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxu6oMmtK1qeig75o1_500.jpg
Effeminate hipster faggot and his pet monkey
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyj0vgLu6l1qg19w0o1_500.jpg
LOL FUCKING L at this loser in the African robes
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwjhagiAJc1qeig75o1_500.jpg
She looks slightly retarded
http://i42.tinypic.com/iptbol.jpg
Another potential 'tard
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvluszlaDP1qd8tj4o1_500.jpg
Another 'tard
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltnkpl13XA1qeig75o1_500.jpg
Whigger with Pan African beanie
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmccrv5Xkz1qeig75o1_500.jpg
I brought a monkey home from the zoo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llfkccRVWk1qzhbgzo1_500.jpg
There is a monkey behind you
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljz81gRsFe1qasl88o1_500.jpg
I would be scared if I were raped by a monkey too
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhuzz6cEIh1qeig75o1_500.jpg
So typical LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k495/martjw77/2.jpg
You are not supposed to hug the Silver back gorilla.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_liw0g0F7T91qfm5xeo1_400.jpg
Effeminate white land whale and his equally fat Negress
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhuzyoW17S1qeig75o1_500.jpg
Another white land whale and some "brotha"

2Cool
05-20-2012, 10:45 PM
What a pathetic thread. wow. It pretty much boils down to people making fun of happy couple.

Insecurity sucks.

sturmwalkure
05-20-2012, 10:46 PM
What a pathetic thread. wow. It pretty much boils down to people making fun of happy couple.

Insecurity sucks.

If by happy you mean mentally-ill / retarded.

Sikeliot
05-20-2012, 11:19 PM
I actually do find it inappropriate and disrespectful to say those couples are for "target practice".. whether you like interracial unions, there is no reason to be that disrespectful about it in my opinion.

Supreme American
05-20-2012, 11:23 PM

Notice that the white chicks with niggers are more old and fat and the younger white guys are very young, some fat, and also wiggery. Very poor parental guidance there... Beyond poor and into grotesque.

Ausência Forçada
Just like the music say's "nigger lover, race traitor walk in shame and hide your face"

Supreme American
I actually do find it inappropriate and disrespectful to say those couples are for "target practice".. whether you like interracial unions, there is no reason to be that disrespectful about it in my opinion.

There's every reason to be. It's repulsive and should be condemned loudly and often. How else are such sickos going to get it through their heads that their behavior is wrong? Their parents obviously aren't telling them SHIT.

Is there a reason we should be respecting these people?

Supreme American
05-20-2012, 11:28 PM

Insecurity sucks.

I think strawmen suck worse.

I would really hope that for a belief system you claim is so amazingly logical, that you would have more to say for yourself than to do the usual straw-man construction and caricatures of people who you disagree with.

All it tells me is that you are a hopelessly left-wing parrot, but then I think we know that already.

I've asked you umpteen times to give us something original, and you simply cannot do it.

It must suck being you.

Sikeliot
05-20-2012, 11:29 PM
There's every reason to be. It's repulsive and should be condemned loudly and often. How else are such sickos going to get it through their heads that their behavior is wrong? Their parents obviously aren't telling them SHIT.

Saying you disapprove of their union is different to saying they should be killed.

Supreme American
05-20-2012, 11:31 PM

Note the hat. One of the big categories of nigger lovers. WIGGER.

Here's another:

Old liberal battleaxe with streotypical feminist helmet-hair.

And another:

Fat as a hizzouse.

StonyArabia
05-20-2012, 11:31 PM
If they love each other and it's based on genunine affection nothing will hammer it, it woul be impossible. People can fall in love with who ever they want. Happiness is what matters in many cases, you can hate them and vent about it, but nothing will change. I come from mixed race union and it was very happy, admittly there was few clashes in the way, but the marriage was strong and it surived and continues to be so. If you saw my father who is red haired with hazel eyes with a brown petite woman you probably would say no different I guess on this situation, but hey it's their choice.

sturmwalkure
05-20-2012, 11:32 PM
Notice that the white chicks with niggers are more old and fat and the younger white guys are very young, some fat, and also wiggery. Very poor parental guidance there... Beyond poor and into grotesque.

I have noticed, Lagergeld. The "men" are either weak, effeminate, whiggery, or just fat. Either way they are not really the cream of the racial-crop. :D The "women" tend to be fat, ugly, super Feminist, whiggeresses, retarded or all of the above.

Supreme American
05-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Saying you disapprove of their union is different to saying they should be killed.

Personally, I believe in both, but since you threw the word "respect" out there as if these sickos deserve any, I shot it down.

Since we can't have what we want in terms of ridding ourselves of such trash, then I think the least we can and should do is speak out against it. That means yes - being disrespectful to them - as well as making them uncomfortable, and God forbid, hurting their feelers.

Supreme American
05-20-2012, 11:34 PM
I have noticed, Lagergeld. The "men" are either weak, effeminate, whiggery, or just fat. Either way they are not really the cream of the racial-crop. :D The "women" tend to be fat, ugly, super Feminist, whiggeresses, retarded or all of the above.

A lot of them are motivated mainly by racial liberalism. I've had a few online discussions with these people, and not ONE is aware of anything on a racial level outside of egalitarian platitudes. They have no concept of the IQ levels, the crime rates, the rate of social disease.

Do you really think all these white guys would be willing to date a nigger if they knew that 50% of them have HERPES?

I don't think they would.

sturmwalkure
05-20-2012, 11:37 PM

There is no reason to respect these people as for they do not have any self-respect themselves. They proudly display their sick fetishes to the world. Notice how interracial couples always have to band together, have their own "support". Normal couples do not need this. These people are mentally unstable and extremely insecure. Deep down they know what they are involving themselves in is wrong but they are looking for reassurance. Their parents failed them yes, and so has society. Society has shown themthe wrong way and they are just very lost individuals.

Supreme American
05-20-2012, 11:38 PM
If they love each other and it's based on genunine affection nothing will hammer it, it woul be impossible. People can fall in love with who ever they want. Happiness is what matters in many cases, you can hate them and vent about it, but nothing will change. I come from mixed race union and it was very happy, admittly there was few clashes in the way, but the marriage was strong and it surived and continues to be so. If you saw my father who is red haired with hazel eyes with a brown petite woman you probably would say no different I guess on this situation, but hey it's their choice.

^ Can we get anything more predictable from a mixed-race person?

I don't think we can.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Supreme American
05-20-2012, 11:39 PM
Their parents failed them yes, and so has society. Society has shown themthe wrong way and they are just very lost individuals.

Cultural rot has a role in it. These people have no identity, no sense of roots in terms of their heritage, and when they date these people the most they have in common is basically pop culture entertainment and possibly outdoor recreation. That's about as connected as they can get.

Bronze
05-20-2012, 11:50 PM
Seeing some of these couples makes me wonder if humans would go as far as mating with Orcs, if Orcs where real :mmmm:

PetiteParisienne
05-20-2012, 11:53 PM
Being against race-mixing is different from hurling abuse at strangers.

Sikeliot
05-21-2012, 12:07 AM
And as I've said before, celebration of European heritage does not mean it's right to tear others down.

2Cool
05-21-2012, 12:38 AM
I think strawmen suck worse.

I would really hope that for a belief system you claim is so amazingly logical, that you would have more to say for yourself than to do the usual straw-man construction and caricatures of people who you disagree with.

All it tells me is that you are a hopelessly left-wing parrot, but then I think we know that already.

I've asked you umpteen times to give us something original, and you simply cannot do it.

It must suck being you.

What? Just look at this thread. It boils down to people posting pics of interracial couples and then having people hurl insults at them. I find this quite pathetic and as someone who considers herself more intelligent than these people you're insulting, you should know better.

sturmwalkure
05-21-2012, 12:40 AM
Seeing some of these couples makes me wonder if humans would go as far as mating with Orcs, if Orcs where real :mmmm:

They would. Believe me, these people are mentally ill. They have no sense of smell and their eyesight is clearly impacted.

Han Cholo
05-21-2012, 01:22 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/148907_334192599984182_100001803350465_812473_1806 178936_n.jpg

Osprey
05-21-2012, 01:32 AM
The only wrong thing about interracial couples is that it's never about love.
Yet it's always trumpeted loud that
'We do it for love'
White Males Racemix to marry Submissive women and White Females racemix to get abused or to dig a man's gold.
Or there are some sick fetishes.
But never love.
Love exist only among equals.
You never see teenagers falling in love with kids or adults, do you?

sturmwalkure
05-21-2012, 01:35 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/148907_334192599984182_100001803350465_812473_1806 178936_n.jpg

That is disgusting. That reasonably pretty girl picked one of the most primitive looking niggers from the shithole of Afreaka.

Osprey
05-21-2012, 01:47 AM
That is disgusting. That reasonably pretty girl picked one of the most primitive looking niggers from the shithole of Afreaka.

Considering the dimorphism between African males and females, she might have picked up an African female, nobody would notice.

sturmwalkure
05-21-2012, 01:55 AM
Considering the dimorphism between African males and females, she might have picked up an African female, nobody would notice.

Seriously that nigger looks like it was living in a hut and drinking the menstrual fluids of cows before someone brought it to civilization. That girl better come to her senses and find a decent mate.

Sikeliot
05-21-2012, 01:56 AM
My main issue is with the type of white person who dates interracially. The men tend to be weak and whimpy types who need a loud assertive woman, and the women dating black men are ghetto trashy types most of the time.

2Cool
05-21-2012, 01:59 AM
The only wrong thing about interracial couples is that it's never about love.
Yet it's always trumpeted loud that
'We do it for love'
White Males Racemix to marry Submissive women and White Females racemix to get abused or to dig a man's gold.
Or there are some sick fetishes.
But never love.
Love exist only among equals.
You never see teenagers falling in love with kids or adults, do you?

Unlike you, some people see each other as equals even if they aren't of the same race.

2Cool
05-21-2012, 02:03 AM
My main issue is with the type of white person who dates interracially. The men tend to be weak and whimpy types who need a loud assertive woman, and the women dating black men are ghetto trashy types most of the time.

Well if we are talking about stereotypes, and if what you say is true then white men would be dating black chicks. However, tThe most common interracial marriage in the US is white male/ asian women, and Asian women are known for being submissive.

Osprey
05-21-2012, 02:07 AM
Unlike you, some people see each other as equals even if they aren't of the same race.

Race alone is not enough.
Phenotypically, mentally and spiritually you must be of the same alignment.
Race is just a factor amongst all.
Seriously, you believe people's eyes should literally fall off before falling in love?
Physical Attraction is an essential part of the process of falling on love and it should not suppressed just because it doesn't fit in with your liberal ideology.

SilverKnight
05-21-2012, 02:08 AM
lol:whistle:

Love or not we don't know, we can't feel the emotions of another person that's the bottom point. If the chick or dude decided to date a person of the opposite race that's there choice as adults. Realistic Ex. The love me and my fiancee have is real, physically, emotionally, mentally, and we share many things in common in our personality.

Now if they where young , very young and where taken advantage of an adult then that's a different story. But this people know what they're doing they're grown ups like you and me.

Osprey
05-21-2012, 02:11 AM
contrary to liberal ideologies, people do not notice a partner's race, if they are of the same race.
Otherwise, the physcial aspect will always come in between two people.

Ok, tell me 2Cool, everything else being EXACTLY the SAME, what would you choose?
A Female of your own subrace
A Black Female
An Oriental Female

Han Cholo
05-21-2012, 02:11 AM

Love or not we don't know, we can't feel the emotions of another person that's the bottom point. If the chick or dude decided to date a person of the opposite race that's there choice as adults. Realistic Ex. The love me and my fiancee have is real, physically, emotionally, mentally, and we share many things in common in our personality.

Now if they where young , very young and where taken advantage of an adult then that's a different story. But this people know what they're doing they're grown ups like you and me.

I would like to see your sister coming at home with that guy to see if you actually think the same way.

SilverKnight
05-21-2012, 02:15 AM
I would like to see your sister coming at home with that guy to see if you actually think the same way.

She's a grown up to (19) , I could care less, as equally as with the Puerto Rican. As long as he's treating her right. Now with my mother is another story:laugh:

Osprey
05-21-2012, 02:17 AM

If all other things are the same, then would you prefer a woman looking like you or a woman far removed from you, like for eg: a japanese, a swede , a nigerian?

2Cool
05-21-2012, 02:19 AM
Race alone is not enough.
Phenotypically, mentally and spiritually you must be of the same alignment.
Race is just a factor amongst all.
Seriously, you believe people's eyes should literally fall off before falling in love?
Physical Attraction is an essential part of the process of falling on love and it should not suppressed just because it doesn't fit in with your liberal ideology.

Two people of different races can be aligned mentally and spiritually. I don't understand your point.

Also this might shock you but a lot of people out there find people outside of their race attractive. You can look at the beautiful non-European women for examples of such people in this very forum.

Bobby Six Killer
05-21-2012, 02:19 AM

Another potential 'tard
Another 'tard

LOL this is some wicked shit :D

Btw love the pics description xd

Osprey
05-21-2012, 02:20 AM
Two people of different races can be aligned mentally and spiritually. I don't understand your point.

Also this might shock you but a lot of people out there find people outside of their race attractive. You can look at the beautiful non-European women for examples of such people in this very forum.

Yes, shockingly they resemble pigmented Europeans and not some extreme form of their own phenotype.
:coffee:

Osprey
05-21-2012, 02:24 AM
LOL this is some wicked shit :D

Btw love the pics description xd

Wicked Shit Indeed.

SilverKnight
05-21-2012, 02:25 AM
If all other things are the same, then would you prefer a woman looking like you or a woman far removed from you, like for eg: a japanese, a swede , a nigerian?

Looks are second for me, character, emotions is a first. But to answer your question on looks, I wouldn't prefer specifically a women looking like me, I would want to experience other ones as well (ex: Japanese, Malian, Siberian) I have dated Asian girl as well, blacks, but from all I felt more attracted to Whites. I like mix Hispanics as well, but not my most preferred. .

Osprey
05-21-2012, 02:28 AM
Looks are second for me, character, emotions is a first. But to answer your question on looks, I wouldn't prefer specifically a women looking like me, I would want to experience other ones as well (ex: Japanese, Malian, Siberian) I have dated Asian girl as well, blacks, but from all I felt more attracted to Whites. I like mix Hispanics as well, but not my most proffered. .

There you go.
If it's not self hate, its some fetishes, defining women as flavours.
And you were talking about love:coffee:

Have you ever noticed, the most long lasting and healthy relationships exist between people who are not only the same race, but even the same subrace.

Han Cholo
05-21-2012, 02:38 AM
There you go.

Have you ever noticed, the most long lasting and healthy relationships exist between people who are not only the same race, but even the same subrace.

Now you're tripping balls. Most people would date their sister then. It's OK if someone says "you're a negro, I can't date you" but if someone says "You are not Pontid with Cro-mag like me" I would think you're mentally sick and have spent too much time on race websites.

Osprey
05-21-2012, 02:42 AM
Now you're tripping balls.

That's my opinion.
If you've a problem, then i don't care.
If you really care about preservation, then go all the way.
If a Sicilian and a Swede can hold hands and love each other, i don't see any problem with a Turk or an Iranian doing it.
If you think it's impossible to be subracially correct, then isn't all preservation difficult nowadays?

Han Cholo
05-21-2012, 02:45 AM
That's my opinion.
If you've a problem, then i don't care.
If you really care about preservation, then go all the way.
If a Sicilian and a Swede can hold hands and love each other, i don't see any problem with a Turk or an Iranian doing it.
If you think it's impossible to be subracially correct, then isn't all preservation difficult nowadays?

For preservation really having a meaning in real life and not just some underground internet discussion you can't go on "subrace" shit. So it's wrong with you if a woggoid Brit like Mr. Bean dates a more Nordid looking one?

Osprey
05-21-2012, 02:45 AM
Now you're tripping balls. Most people would date their sister then. It's OK if someone says "you're a negro, I can't date you" but if someone says "You are not Pontid with Cro-mag like me" I would think you're mentally sick and have spent too much time on race websites.

Mentally sick?
Because, you would not be able to date a blond nordic then?
Oh, I see...

Han Cholo
05-21-2012, 02:46 AM
Mentally sick?
Because, you would not be able to date a blond nordic then?
Oh, I see...

Why would I care about a blond nordic? This is speaking more about your mental fetishes than it does about mine.

Genetic clusters or "races" are real, not some subjetive balooney written by an "Anthropologist" from 19th century whose surname was Coon.

2Cool
05-21-2012, 02:49 AM
There you go.

How is what he said a fetish? He's just stating personal preferences.

Also your second paragraph is flawed. What you mention happens not because the people are of difference races/ethnicities but because they have either 1) different culture 2) Discriminated against for their choices.

For example, a Swede and Greek from Europe might have more difficulty having a successful marriage than a Greek/Greek marriage. That would have more to do with the fact that speak different languages, have different cultures etc. But if you take a Swede and Greek from the US, born and raised, they won't have that many problems. Same thing with people from different countries.

At the same time you might have a black man who marriages who married a Chinese woman, both born and raised in the US. However, the Chinese woman's parents don't approve of their marriage since they are racist don't like the idea that they will have darker grandchildren. They still get married, however, family issues puts a strain on the relationship.

Osprey
05-21-2012, 02:51 AM
Why would I care about a blond nordic? This is speaking more about your mental fetishes than it does about mine.

Genetic clusters or "races" are real, not some subjetive balooney written by an "Anthropologist" from 19th century whose surname was Coon.

The original point of discussion was physical compatibility, not 'matching every gene with your partner'
And as I said, it's my opinion, you don't have to care.

Han Cholo
05-21-2012, 02:52 AM
The original point of discussion was physical compatibility, not 'matching every gene with your partner'
And as I said, it's my opinion, you don't have to care.

You said "even sub-race". What is generally understood for "Sub-race" in this type of forums is just some subjetive classification done before genetic clusters were discovered.

Osprey
05-21-2012, 02:52 AM
How is what he said a fetish? He's just stating personal preferences.

Also your second paragraph is flawed. What you mention happens not because the people are of difference races/ethnicities but because they have either 1) different culture 2) Discriminated against for their choices.

For example, a Swede and Greek from Europe might have more difficulty having a successful marriage than a Greek/Greek marriage. That would have more to do with the fact that speak different languages, have different cultures etc. But if you take a Swede and Greek from the US, born and raised, they won't have that many problems. Same thing with people from different countries.

At the same time you might have a black man who marriages who married a Chinese woman, both born and raised in the US. However, the Chinese woman's parents don't approve of their marriage since they are racist don't like the idea that they will have darker grandchildren. They still get married, however, family issues puts a strain on the relationship.

Culture is one thing, but physical compatibility is another.
If you think a Congoid and a Spaniard both raised in Spain, can have a long lasting marriage, then good for you.

StonyArabia
05-21-2012, 02:53 AM
Sub-races do not exist they are just part of the variety. For example one brother is Atlantid, yet his sister is Nordic or Brunn and so on. It would be really funny to try to preserve this because in reality there is nothing to preserve. Although I don't care about interracial dating/marriages, it would make more sense that one would like to preserve his or her so called "race", when you try to put it as sub-races ultimately the ideology is itself defeated and has no purpose. For me if people really love each other, and care and it's genunine and based on true feelings of affection, I don't see a problem with it.

Osprey
05-21-2012, 02:55 AM
You said "even sub-race". What is generally understood for "Sub-race" in this type of forums is just some subjetive classification done before genetic clusters were discovered.

From 'Even subrace' I meant that both people look like each other and hence find more than just emotional or mental similarity.
You see yourself in your partner and hence the bond becomes stronger.
But, if you already hate yourself, then that's a different matter altogether.

Osprey
05-21-2012, 02:57 AM
Sub-races do not exist they are just part of the variety. For example one brother is Atlantid, yet his sister is Nordic or Brunn and so on. It would be really funny to try to preserve this because in reality there is nothing to preserve. Although I don't care about interracial dating/marriages, it would make more sense that one would like to preserve his or her so called "race", when you try to put it as sub-races ultimately the ideology is itself defeated and has no purpose. For me if people really love each other, and care and it's genunine and based on true feelings of affection, I don't see a problem with it.

That's Ok.
You don't care about Racial Preservation AT ALL.
Then it's right for you to disagree with subracial mixing.
But people who think they are racial preservationsists but still think that two very different looking people should be with each other because their so called 'race' is the same, then that's paradoxical.

Han Cholo
05-21-2012, 02:59 AM
From 'Even subrace' I meant that both people look like each other and hence find more than just emotional or mental similarity.
You see yourself in your partner and hence the bond becomes stronger.
But, if you already hate yourself, then that's a different matter altogether.

I don't hate myself. Not at all. But I'm also not that egocentric to only date people that look like they're part of my family or carbon copies of me. I've dated girls within the same ethnic variables I expect for my ethnic group but looking in detail they also have differing traits from me. Not all people in your same ethnic group has the same "sub-race".

2Cool
05-21-2012, 02:59 AM
Culture is one thing, but physical compatibility is another.
If you think a Congoid and a Spaniard both raised in Spain, can have a long lasting marriage, then good for you.

You are acting like black/white marriages are rarely or never successful. You are wrong.

Osprey
05-21-2012, 03:08 AM
I'm beginning to realize why views don't hold much ground with you guys.
You see, I have not dated at all.
I courted a girl and then married her.
We both have are each other's firsts and resemble each other in some ways and compliment in others.
It was a college romance, that blossomed'into marriage.
Dating to you might mean tasting different varities of women. I'm sorry but that's entirely alien to me.

Vixen
05-21-2012, 03:09 AM
This reminds me of something my mother once said...
We were watching TV together and there was a romantic scene between an Asian woman and a black man. She cringed and said "It´s like watching a poodle humping a bulldog" LOL! I still laugh when I think about it. She was an incredible person who treated everyone equally and with respect, but she had traditional values.

What other people do doesn´t really bother me, but i prefer to stick to my own breed. :D

Osprey
05-21-2012, 03:11 AM
This reminds me of something my mother once said...
We were watching TV together and there was a romantic scene between an Asian woman and a black man. She cringed and said "It´s like watching a poodle humping a bulldog" LOL! I still laugh when I think about it. She was an incredible person who treated everyone equally and with respect, but she had traditional values.

Lust is possible in inter mixing, but true love is rather rare.

SilverKnight
05-21-2012, 03:11 AM
There you go.

Like I clearly said the physical is second, love comes first that's how I was raised and how I feel.

I have notice that and that's the norm, but I'm pred. Euro therefore I will go towards more Euro ones then less naturally. I can go for blacks I don't mind, but less likely.

The same with my phenotype, I like the ones who cluster closert to me looks, Atlanto-med, also alpinid looking like my fiancee, and Sudanid looking blacks/ mixed.

2Cool
05-21-2012, 03:12 AM

You're in no position to say something like this.

I'm beginning to realize why views don't hold much ground with you guys.
You see, I have not dated at all.
I courted a girl and then married her.
We both have are each other's firsts and resemble each other in some ways and compliment in others.
It was a college romance, that blossomed'into marriage.
Dating to you might mean tasting different varities of women. I'm sorry but that's entirely alien to me.

That has nothing to do with it though. Unless you are lucky and find the "One" the first time, you will have to date or court (or whatever you want to call it) different women until you find the woman you are comfortable with spending the rest of your life with.

Osprey
05-21-2012, 03:14 AM
That has nothing to do with it though. Unless you are lucky and find the "One" the first time, you will have to date or court (or whatever you want to call it) different women until you find the woman you are comfortable with spending the rest of your life with.

You just have to control your hormones and impatience.
It's really not that tough.

2Cool
05-21-2012, 03:18 AM
You just have to control your hormones and impatience.
It's really not that tough.

What do you mean? I could date a girl and she cheats on me. I could date a girl for a couple of months and then discover that she is not interest in having children when I am. I could date a girl and later find out that we are sexually incompatible. I could be dating a girl and the girl dumps me because she wants to focus on her career etc.

Relationships fail for many reasons.

SilverKnight
05-21-2012, 03:20 AM

Love is a strong word. Love is not just found in an intimidate relationship but also within family. Are you saying that if I have have a cousin who is let say white, I won't love her/him ? because of our "differences" .

Lets be a little more technical with what is love.

1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3.sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.

Clearly not anywhere there mentions race:coffee:

What is your definition ?

2Cool
05-21-2012, 03:24 AM
Honestly, if you look at history and on a worldwide scale, most marriages were/are not about love. Nowadays we see a lot of divorces because it isn't taboo whereas back in the day people toughed it out and led crappy marital lives.

Vixen
05-21-2012, 03:26 AM

It´s really far-fetched to compare Sicilians to Turks and Iranians. Sicilians are Europeans. I don´t see anything wrong with Europeans mixing. It´s perfectly normal and natural. I guess I am a race mixer, an Atlanto-Med Brazilian who dated a Nordic Argentine. :p

finþaų
05-21-2012, 09:59 AM
It´s really far-fetched to compare Sicilians to Turks and Iranians. Sicilians are Europeans. I don´t see anything wrong with Europeans mixing. It´s perfectly normal and natural. I guess I am a race mixer, an Atlanto-Med Brazilian who dated a Nordic Argentine. :p

Sicilians are generally considered European but are genetically quite far from Swedes.

Wildland
05-21-2012, 02:41 PM
Love have allot to do with race, otherwise everyone would start racemixing. It's an affection you see in the other person and you see things like common looks, culture, thinking, traits... and I can go on.
People that break this thinking and mix are after things that don't seem to be natural and a part of the natural selection.
Instead they strive for individualism, materialism, popular culture (according to the media it's cool to racemix) ... People like this scare me, because for one they come out weak and lost, and two I don't see love in their eyes, because they failed the natural selection.

Anthropologique
05-21-2012, 02:44 PM
BAAAARRRRFFFF!!!!

Rereg
05-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Interesting website:

http://www.afroromance.com/

sturmwalkure
05-23-2012, 08:12 PM
Interesting website:

http://www.afroromance.com/

Clearly life's losers finding bottom of the barrel 'mates' after they failed to find a White partner. Going by the looks a lot of the people who have found an 'Afro Romance'... can't say the White genepool is missing them. :eek:

sturmwalkure
05-23-2012, 08:22 PM
According to some people who post on this board this half-Gambian / half-Swede is comparable to a half-Swede/half-Sicilian :lol00002:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NJj1gS1wEqs/SsdiAG7An7I/AAAAAAAACl8/HB6u_miNsqM/s400/Sabina+Karlsson.jpg
She's one of the ugliest most disharmonious individuals I have ever seen. Red hair, Negroid features, drab skin, lifeless eyes, infantile features and quite frankly sickly looking.

Compare her to a half-Swedish / half-Italian girl... really any comparison? One is harmonious beautiful and European and the other is disharmonious ugly and mixed-race.
http://likethehours.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/veronicamaggio.jpg

Sikeliot
05-23-2012, 08:24 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NJj1gS1wEqs/SsdiAG7An7I/AAAAAAAACl8/HB6u_miNsqM/s400/Sabina+Karlsson.jpg

She's not ugly because she's mulatta (there are many beautiful mulattas such as Julissa Bermudez and Christina Milian).. she's ugly because she has unattractive features.. the combination of pure African features with very pale skin is never a good one.

sturmwalkure
05-23-2012, 08:26 PM
She's not ugly because she's mulatta (there are many beautiful mulattas such as Julissa Bermudez and Christina Milian).. she's ugly because she has unattractive features.. the combination of pure African features with very pale skin is never a good one.

Honestly she looks like one of those Albinos from Africa that are cut up and used by witch doctors. What an unfortunate combination of features that really shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Sikeliot
05-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Honestly she looks like one of those Albinos from Africa that are cut up and used by witch doctors. What an unfortunate combination of features that really shouldn't have happened in the first place.

I don't think African-European mixes are ugly generally. I think they are only if the person retains full blown African features but has light pigmentation.

This woman, by contrast, is beautiful.

http://www.celebrityshoesize.com/images/m/christina_milian.jpghttp://madamenoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/christina+milian.jpg

Anthropologique
05-23-2012, 08:29 PM

Another potential 'tard
Another 'tard

BAAAARRRRFFFFF!!!

sturmwalkure
05-23-2012, 08:31 PM
I don't think African-European mixes are ugly generally. I think they are only if the person retains full blown African features but has light pigmentation.

This woman, by contrast, is beautiful.

http://www.celebrityshoesize.com/images/m/christina_milian.jpghttp://madamenoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/christina+milian.jpg

She looks better than an average Mulatta for sure. To be perfectly honest I can't find Mulattoes attractive knowing there is a White bloodline ended and forever disgraced.

Sikeliot
05-23-2012, 08:32 PM
She looks better than an average Mulatta for sure. To be perfectly honest I can't find Mulattoes attractive knowing there is a White bloodline ended and forever disgraced.

Her mother looks purely African too.

2Cool
05-23-2012, 08:40 PM
I've said this before but to me the most attractive Mulatta is Mya:

http://i.imgur.com/9cazc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/f5ihX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sNiyU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6DcMN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9ld9Z.jpg

Minesweeper
05-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Ugly, dark and short with big fat arse. Rather popular type nowadays, don't know why really. Perhaps it's the lack of eye exams?

StonyArabia
05-23-2012, 08:49 PM
There are many beautiful mixed race people. Like many Mexican girls

http://s17.postimage.org/aplwtu65r/Mexica1.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
upload pictures (http://postimage.org/)

http://s15.postimage.org/r1e1k6ai3/mexicaamerica7.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
adult upload image (http://postimage.org/)

Rashida Jones is a true beauty

http://s16.postimage.org/fy6txim85/rashida12.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
image hosting (http://postimage.org/)

Leona Lewis is also true beauty

http://s17.postimage.org/jvcn6o33j/Leona_Lewis_2.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
free image hosting (http://postimage.org/)

Sikeliot
05-23-2012, 08:50 PM
I think Leona Lewis is ugly.

As for Mya, she looks like a mulatta version of Eliza Dushku.

StonyArabia
05-23-2012, 08:55 PM
I think Leona Lewis is ugly.

As for Mya, she looks like a mulatta version of Eliza Dushku.

It's all in the eye of the beholder I think she is beautiful and so is Rashida Jones. Beauy is exist in all and differs from person to person and people should have the right who to be with and fall in love, nothing will change and people will just want to do what they want. As for me I like one beautiful Mexican girl and she is in the red what a splendid beauty and never seen a woman so far that can outmatch her beauty and even anyone will say she is ugly is deluded. This whole thread seems to reek of insecurity and whinnery that will accomplish nothing.

Sikeliot
05-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Rashida Jones is very pretty I agree. As is her sister.

2Cool
05-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Claudia Jordan is also good looking. She's half Italian. You might recognize from the Price is Right

http://i.imgur.com/Ltlre.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eskq5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eTJ1O.jpg

Sikeliot
05-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Claudia Jordan is also good looking. She's half Italian. You might recognize from the Price is Right

She loks pseudo East African/Habesha.

sturmwalkure
05-23-2012, 09:08 PM
She loks pseudo East African/Habesha.

Her mother is a traitor to Italy and the Italian people. If there was a Duce still in power she wouldn't have been born. Too bad things turned out the way they did 1945 and on. :(

StonyArabia
05-23-2012, 09:08 PM
Rashida Jones is very pretty I agree. As is her sister.

Only deluded people will say otherwise because of their biases which are not objective are based on one type of ideology or another. Rashida Jones and her sisters are very beautiful girls that happen to be mix, and there are many of such examples. Nicole Richie is beautiful to, and she happens to be mixed race girl to

http://s14.postimage.org/psiv5xt6p/nicole_richie3.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
gif hosting (http://postimage.org/)

Very beautiful indeed

Sikeliot
05-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Nicole Richie is triracial. Her mom was white, and her dad was half African American and half Mexican.

Her dad is nice looking too, here he is with his sister.

http://www.drumsontheweb.com/DOTWphotos/photoglryphotos/glry69photos/glry69-050.jpg

sturmwalkure
05-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Only deluded people will say otherwise because of their biases which are not objective are based on one type of ideology or another. Rashida Jones and her sisters are very beautiful girls that happen to be mix, and there are many of such examples. Nicole Richie is beautiful to, and she happens to be mixed race girl to

http://s14.postimage.org/psiv5xt6p/nicole_richie3.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
gif hosting (http://postimage.org/)

Nicole Richie is ugly. Even if she was purely White she'd be ugly. Same with her friend Paris Hilton. And guess what? Paris Hilton is WHITE.

GeistFaust
05-23-2012, 09:16 PM
The problem people don't understand is it is not about being beautiful, having good behavior qualities, or even being highly intelligent which negates the highly negative effects of race-mixing. These are all good things in their own right and mitigate the thematic disproportion and inadequacy in the concrete expressions and race-mixed people. The problem is these people are metaphysically flawed, lacking in an identity, and inclining towards a degenerate state.

The thing is many people can not recognize or realize the loss in metaphysical "quality" and "being" in this situation, but it does "appear" in the concrete racial expressions and behaviors of a people. There is little one can do about the loss in metaphysical "quality" and "being" other then to reform oneself and resent the lower and more inferior side of their ancestry. That and to avoid mixing with any metaphysically sound and qualitative individual, who has a strong ontological identity and "being."

I think the matter here is an internal problem, and people who race-mixing are resenting who they are. They are not embracing and unifying themselves beyond racial barriers as many people like to claim, and this is a false sense of transcendence.

The problem is many people believe in this subversive lie, and their poor children have to suffer the awful consequences, which manifest themselves racially, psychologically, and even cognitively.

That said they can not realize the "metaphysical" nature of the situation, and that the static and dynamic nature of the metaphysical determines that they are trapped in a metaphysical black hole of sorts.

2Cool
05-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Her mother is a traitor to Italy and the Italian people. If there was a Duce still in power she wouldn't have been born. Too bad things turned out the way they did 1945 and on. :(

Too bad for you but fascist Italy supported the mixing of its people with their African colonies. An Italian user here posted lyrics to songs from that era which advocated miscegenation.

StonyArabia
05-23-2012, 09:26 PM
Too bad for you but fascist Italy supported the mixing of its people with their African colonies. An Italian user here posted lyrics to songs from that era which advocated miscegenation.

Racemxing occurred as well heavily between the Italians and the Libyans. Many Libyans have Italian blood. There was a community of Metis in Libya made mostly of Italian men who mixed with the local Berber women and this was during the time of facism and nor it was stopped but rather encouraged. There was a believe that the Berbers can be absorbed, Christianized and Italianized and it would be like the neo-Roman age, however this was not be as the Lion of the Desert began to unite the Berber tribes in the region and began to fight the Italians, and giving them a headache.

2Cool
05-23-2012, 09:33 PM
The problem people don't understand is it is not about being beautiful, having good behavior qualities, or even being highly intelligent which negates the highly negative effects of race-mixing. These are all good things in their own right and mitigate the thematic disproportion and inadequacy in the concrete expressions and race-mixed people. The problem is these people are metaphysically flawed, lacking in an identity, and inclining towards a degenerate state.

The thing is many people can not recognize or realize the loss in metaphysical "quality" and "being" in this situation, but it does "appear" in the concrete racial expressions and behaviors of a people. There is little one can do about the loss in metaphysical "quality" and "being" other then to reform oneself and resent the lower and more inferior side of their ancestry. That and to avoid mixing with any metaphysically sound and qualitative individual, who has a strong ontological identity and "being."

I think the matter here is an internal problem, and people who race-mixing are resenting who they are. They are not embracing and unifying themselves beyond racial barriers as many people like to claim, and this is a false sense of transcendence.

The problem is many people believe in this subversive lie, and their poor children have to suffer the awful consequences, which manifest themselves racially, psychologically, and even cognitively.

That said they can not realize the "metaphysical" nature of the situation, and that the static and dynamic nature of the metaphysical determines that they are trapped in a metaphysical black hole of sorts.

Honestly you're exaggerating and what you say depends on multiple factors such as where these people are living. Do you have proof in the form of research that support what you are saying?

Obviously a mixed individual might have certain identity issues but such things are not unique to interracial people. Usually these issues stem from racism and discrimination due to their mixed lineage. Instead of advocating that people shouldn't intermix, maybe we should try educate people to reduce racism/stereotyping/discrimination instead. I think that would be more useful and provide better results.

Ausência Forçada
05-23-2012, 10:00 PM

Good for them, and for Europe, that those mixed ones, are in africa and not in Italy/Europa. Is laughable your attempts to cheap emotional "blackmail" on that subject...

9MzWm55Yfpk

2Cool
05-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Good for them, and for Europe, that those mixed ones, are in africa and not in Italy/Europa. Is laughable your attempts to cheap emotional "blackmail" on that subject...

9MzWm55Yfpk

What are you talking about? Clara loves to romanticize the past and makes it seem like people only started mixing after 1945. Those same fascist regimes that she loves supported miscegenation. Go figure.

Ausência Forçada
05-23-2012, 10:16 PM
What are you talking about? Clara loves to romanticize the past and makes it seem like people only started mixing after 1945. Those same fascist regimes that she loves supported miscegenation. Go figure.

I´m talking about your pseudo arguments with mainstream emotional "blackmail", cause that happend, probably in large numbers, but it was africa(!),not in Europa, thats what im talking about... And none of them were supporting that, much less in european homelands...

Breedingvariety
05-23-2012, 11:58 PM
I'll try to interpret what GeistFaust is saying. It will not be explanation, but rather variations on his view expressed in previous post.

A nation or a region within a nation has it's unique culture and unique people with inherent natural predispositions and phenotypes. If a nation or a region has advanced culture and race, then immigration isn't wrong purely based on the impact on phenotype on local population, but also by inherent behavioral/instinctual/psychological characteristics immigrants alter. Characteristics, that made local peoples to create their surroundings, culture and determined how they interact and feel about the world and each other. Add to that immigrants come having been exposed to different life conditions, different culture, different language, different values, then it becomes inevitable local sense of community and unity begins to crumble purely by being infiltrated by foreign elements most likely who have come from inferior racial and cultural regions.

Mortimer
06-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Like everyone on here can prove that Black and Guys of Colour are into White Women. Is the Oppossite True too? Do you have any Experiences to tell? wondering here....

Quorra
06-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Yes. Black women love white men. If they can get one they are very happy.

Partiasn
06-04-2012, 01:42 AM
I'm Guessing in most cases NO.

Women of any race as a general rule are attracted to power though, so if the guy no matter what color can display that he has "power", then he can get the attention of women.

But under most circumstances if that is the case he goes after white women.

LOL!

Bronze
06-04-2012, 01:42 AM
Like everyone on here can prove that Black and Guys of Colour are into White Women. Is the Oppossite True too? Do you have any Experiences to tell? wondering here....

Contrary to popular belief, black women are one of the races who are the most open and willing to date interracially.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

^this is quite an old survey but still very telling and relevant.

The only reason you dont see it as often as the opposite, is because non-black men very rarely approach black women, mainly because in general the only black women that appeal to non-black men are the mixed race ones, those who have caucasoid features, like Alicia Keys. Those types are rare in comparison to the negroid ones. Which is why when you do see a black woman in an interracial relationship, she is usually mixed looking.

While many of them are to proud to admit it, and would rather say that they arent interested in other men, black men are obviously happy to reinforce that theory, even though they know it isnt true.

But if you look on the internet you see many black women having a fetish for all sorts of men.

Richard
06-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Obese white chick with fit black guy
And what if you're some kinda obese black dude?I dont know

Allenson
06-04-2012, 01:18 PM
While there are very few black people in the region that I live, there are of course quite a few at the university that I work at (diversity and all that).

I do seem to get smiles from black women quite often. Not just regular friendly smiles either but with something a little extra added therein. ;)

Osprey
06-04-2012, 01:20 PM

Yes
Every black woman is envious of Quorra's white man.

Grizzly
06-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Yes they are. But the question is if white Men are interested in black girls? Alot of them are loud, ignorant, ghetto and fat which repulses white men away.

sturmwalkure
06-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Yes they are. But the question is if white Men are interested in black girls? Alot of them are loud, ignorant, ghetto and fat which repulses white men away.

That is correct. Most white men wouldn't want anything to do with black girls unless he has seriously self esteem and low standards or has some freakish fetish of sorts.

Corvus
06-04-2012, 01:43 PM
No in general black women favour black men just as white man favour white women and that`s how it should be.

derLowe
06-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Around here they do.

KidMulat
06-04-2012, 08:48 PM
They are the most endogamous group in this country and although I get the feeling that women are saying "I want to try something new" I don't see it happening outside of Bay Area. Plus most girls seem happy with black men.

You see alot of pretty dark girls with white guys, most of the girls are skinny though, most are natural haired, its quite interesting to see a girl that looks like she came from a Erykah Badu video with a techie guy

Aces High
06-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Tina Turner does.

KidMulat
06-04-2012, 08:52 PM
After Ike I don't blame her...

Foxy
06-04-2012, 08:58 PM

As a rule maybe yes, but once I have met a very elegant Eritrean woman. She was elegant in the way to dress, tall, thin and with beautiful features. One of the few blacks that I have always treated like a white.
The Horn of Africa definitely has beautiful women, like this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bifohamOdgQ/St_gDjFjL7I/AAAAAAAAG6s/7421k6FJdzs/s400/1111xv0.png

On the contrary my city is now being invaded by many Nigerian women that are fugly like hell, obese and loud.

Mraz
06-04-2012, 09:12 PM
White guys use to take their fatherhood seriously when blacks not.
(Compton city is my only source :) )

Vasconcelos
06-04-2012, 09:15 PM
From my experience most african women end up wit african men. In fact I'd say it's very rare to see a white guy with a black girl. The opposite, however, is getting more and more common.

KidMulat
06-04-2012, 09:24 PM
As a rule maybe yes, but once I have met a very elegant Eritrean woman. She was elegant in the way to dress, tall, thin and with beautiful features. One of the few blacks that I have always treated like a white.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bifohamOdgQ/St_gDjFjL7I/AAAAAAAAG6s/7421k6FJdzs/s400/1111xv0.png

On the contrary my city is now being invaded by many Nigerian women that are fugly like hell, obese and loud.

She reminds me of Sweden's Next Top Model winner a few years ago Hawa Ahmed
http://i50.tinypic.com/29yf9g0.jpg

Rayjay
06-05-2012, 05:26 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2mmgvuh.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2094m75.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/21nmwjm.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/r25bgm.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/6jfuvo.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2h32ys2.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2q36vip.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2bckrn.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/wqvh1d.jpg

All these couples are so beautiful and amazing.I wish them the very best,they all look so incredibly happy.What's yall's thoughts on these interracial relationships?

Han Cholo
06-05-2012, 05:27 AM
Why are all the males Black???? Also do you think same race couples or couplings between similar races are as beatiful or amazing? Or does it have to have a Negro to be beautiful?

arcticwolf
06-05-2012, 05:28 AM
:D

GeistFaust
06-05-2012, 05:28 AM
It might have to do with the fact he fantasizes himself as one of the black males or because he just wants to try to show us that the stereotype that blacks guys and white girls get together is as predominant as we suspect.

Black Sun Dimension
06-05-2012, 05:33 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/m9yd8x.gif

Rayjay
06-05-2012, 05:34 AM
Why is there such a negative attitude towards interracial couples-in particular Black men and white women?They make gorgeous and healthy coffee colored children!

Such as Gary Dourdon:

http://i48.tinypic.com/34qqrr8.jpg

Han Cholo
06-05-2012, 05:36 AM
Why is there such a negative attitude towards interracial couples-in particular Black men and white women?They make gorgeous and healthy coffee colored children!

Because it reduces the IQ. I get equally pissed when I see white women, asian women, or middle eastern women with blacks. Please respect those of us who could get outside that shithole Africa by our own means and evolve and go date someone of your kin.

It can be OK if 2 persons of out Africa mix of different races but mixing back to Africa is devolution.

GeistFaust
06-05-2012, 05:37 AM
We know what you have come here to do, and that is troll, because this is a European cultural community.

I don't understand why you would post pictures of racially mixed couples in a European cultural community, which orients itself on racial preservation.

I mean you could have done better then this I believe, and you know our reaction will be negative, so I think you are best off going to some sort of African oriented forum or biodiversityanthropology, which will allow you to join.

Rayjay
06-05-2012, 05:44 AM
Well then Mexetremist,what would you say if those women were with say,Australian Aborigines or Australoids?Would you have those same sentiments?I don't wish to troll,just portray gorgeous couples,such as these:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2wlrn8w.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2cdbn5w.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/9srrxk.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/20549zc.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/1jxp9e.jpg

These couples look so happy though,and many of them are with intelligen,handsome and well rounded Black males.I just want to show another way.:)

finþaų
06-05-2012, 05:48 AM
Well then Mexetremist,what would you say if those women were with say,Australian Aborigines or Australoids?Would you have those same sentiments?I don't wish to troll,just portray gorgeous couples,such as these:

These couples look so happy though,and many of them are with intelligen,handsome and well rounded Black males.I just want to show another way.:)

Mixing with Australoids is perhaps better phenotype-wise, but is still racial suicide and perfectly insane.

Black Sun Dimension
06-05-2012, 05:48 AM
Here is an interracial relationship that I like...wanna hook up?

http://i46.tinypic.com/jgpbfa.jpg

Thunor
06-05-2012, 05:49 AM
http://www.springcreekgroup.com/sites/default/files/u242/ban-hammer-featured1.jpg

Partiasn
06-05-2012, 05:53 AM

Such as Gary Dourdon:

http://i48.tinypic.com/34qqrr8.jpg

Cant say I'm against anyone doing what he wants to do. I would also like to point out is seems that most of the individuals you have posted are more or less Publicity whores, and therefor NOT normal people. And as such DO NOT represent your average white female, and most especially blond female, who if the statics are correct still pick men of their own race.

On the issue of black guy dating white women, I would say that the influx of Feminism had a lot to do with that in the 1970's and once the Judaic Feminist bitches were able to infiltrate the black community then the black women because UN Marriageable for black guys.

The white community of those days was too strong for them to get in, as such white women were less feminist in that time.

That being said I can understand why Black men moved on to women that appeared to better help mates. White guys are more or less doing the same thing now but with Asian women.

Issue here is though once the female supply pool is thoroughly polluted then where do you move next?

2Cool
06-05-2012, 05:58 AM
You know you've just entered a troll thread when someone uses OJ Simpson's relationship as an example of a great couple.

Sarmatian
06-05-2012, 05:59 AM

I've meet some black men in my life but I'm struggle to find a single intelligent among them. I would call them streetwise and adaptive to urban environment but its not intelligence.

Handsome is a matter of personal preference. Some white people may find a black man handsome but to me with a very few exceptions they all look like apes.

Osprey
06-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Just close this thread.
Rayjay is a dirty jew troll.

Aces High
06-05-2012, 06:16 AM
They make gorgeous and healthy coffee colored children!

Cheap coffee.....that tastes like ground up cardboard.

Partiasn
06-05-2012, 06:16 AM
I've meet some black men in my life but I'm struggle to find a single intelligent among them. I would call them streetwise and adaptive to urban environment but its not intelligence.

Handsome is a matter of personal preference. Some white people may find a black man handsome but to me with a very few exceptions they all look like apes.

Well being a guy, I don't spend a lot of time looking at other guys no matter what race they are.

In any case, fact remains that the Media presents a Warped one sided view of the "Interracial Marriage" BS.

Fact is white women are still more likely to pick a white guy than a black one given all equal factors.

Also I will say this to any Black Guy that manages to hook himself up to a white chick, she may look soft on the outside, but she ain't necessarily what you think on the inside. So look out, I hope you got your gonads thoroughly buckled up :P

LOL!

Virtuous
06-05-2012, 06:20 AM
*redneck accent*

Some of dem are happee, some of dem hoes are hungree for nigga-sausage, some are both.

morale:all of dem are hoes

Bronze
06-06-2012, 01:38 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2mmgvuh.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2094m75.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/21nmwjm.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/r25bgm.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/6jfuvo.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2h32ys2.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2q36vip.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2bckrn.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/wqvh1d.jpg

All these couples are so beautiful and amazing.I wish them the very best,they all look so incredibly happy.What's yall's thoughts on these interracial relationships?

majority of those are fake couples made for advertisement, and in the real couples the black dude is rich and famous, so its not hard to see what they are "happy" about.

Bronze
06-06-2012, 01:45 PM

http://i46.tinypic.com/2wlrn8w.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2cdbn5w.jpg

:lol00002:
first of all, black males are not handsome, they look like ugly, feminine apes.
Women of other races do not find them attractive primarily for that reason.

and the images you posted, some of those couples are fakes made for advertisement as usual, and the rest are uglies which is what black men have to settle with when they dont have status and wealth.

Bronze
06-06-2012, 01:50 PM
No in general black women favour black men just as white man favour white women and that`s how it should be.

you mean how white women favour white men.

And btw there are way more black girls who want to date white guys compared to the opposite, you dont see that statistically simply because men are expected to pick up women, and white men simply do not approach black women because majority of them are ugly (only the mixed ones are the exceptions).

And everyone knows that black dudes hit on everything, which is why they end up with so many fatties and uglies, and leave them once they get pregnant.

Bronze
06-06-2012, 01:53 PM

Those horner africans are actually prehistoric mullatos, middle easter men migrated into east africa and brought agriculture with them, and became dominant over the native black males, and mixed with their women. Horn africans where negroid looking before this event, and you can still see very negroid individuals there today, even though majority now has predominantly caucasoid features.

this has been proven by genetic testing.

Aces High
06-06-2012, 01:57 PM
After Ike I don't blame her...

Good point.

PetiteParisienne
06-06-2012, 01:58 PM
One acquaintance of mine is half white-British and half Jamaican. Her boyfriend is of the same mix. My brother-in-law's girlfriend is half white-New Zealander and half Barbajan. So in my experience, it can go either way.

Bronze
06-06-2012, 02:00 PM
From my experience most african women end up wit african men. In fact I'd say it's very rare to see a white guy with a black girl. The opposite, however, is getting more and more common.

in america, most black women date black men because they are rarely approached by other men, and they also still has this slavery mentality so their parents teach them that white guys are taboo. but them getting with white guys is still getting more common for whatever reason, black women are also dating hispanic/latino guys more often.

In other regions, especially in south america and countries like brazil, white guys with mullato women is common, more than the opposite in fact, although they almost have a subtle caste system going on in those countries.

white women with black men is not getting more common percentage wise, its still just the leftovers that do it.

Raikaswinþs
06-06-2012, 02:00 PM

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co.uk/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

Aces High
06-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Why no black women with chinese men?????...........:rolleyes:

Midori
06-06-2012, 02:20 PM

Lol xD

I will die of laughter if I see a couple like that in real life.

Osprey
06-06-2012, 02:23 PM

It'll be soon be a reality as China does not have enough women.

Osprey
06-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Lol xD

Northern Chinese have mean jaws and good statures and some African women have small frames, though features are still robust.

Paluga
06-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Here in Germany I never saw a white man with a monkey woman. But I see a lot of east asian woman from Thailand or Japan being together with a white man. I always hear that east asian woman are very attracted to white men,so are the white men's.

Maddy
06-06-2012, 02:53 PM

Actually, a former black co-worker of mine was very serious with a half Thai/half white man (I know that's not Chinese...but in a similar region).... his family did not approve so they broke of the engagement.

A former black classmate of mine wed a white man just recently.....they are pretty happy together....it was actually her family that was a bit upset about the marriage.

And I've known of others....

sturmwalkure
06-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Lol xD

It's actually happening via the Chinese colonization of Africa, and the Chinese shortage of women.

http://img.chinasmack.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/chinese-man-with-black-african-women-560x373.jpg
http://tumfweko.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Chinese-farmer-worker-and-African-wife.jpg

That said I never saw such a couple IRL.

Balmung
06-06-2012, 03:01 PM
I would not be surprised if there was some type of fetish. Blacks here in the states are so obsessed over the approval of Caucasians. Its like a son who constantly tries to impress his dad.

Contra Mundum
06-06-2012, 03:11 PM

I've had many black women flirt with me. Never had the slightest interest. I don't see how some white women sleep with blacks. I guess they don't get grossed out as easily as white guys do, and aren't as picky about who they sleep with.

Grizzly
06-07-2012, 03:50 AM
I've had many black women flirt with me. Never had the slightest interest. I don't see how some white women sleep with blacks. I guess they don't get grossed out as easily as white guys do, and aren't as picky about who they sleep with.

It's about attention. Women love attention and some may sleep/date with a black man as a "trophy" or to prove how liberal and open-minded she is. Not to mention blacks go crazy for white chicks to the point where there are rap songs about white girls.

But alot of white girls I know are repulsed by black men and usually are pretty racist/biased as well.

Quorra
06-07-2012, 06:57 PM

It's true. A lot of women don't mind who they have sex with. It's on the same level of interaction as playing a card game with someone.

SilverKnight
06-10-2012, 08:39 PM
:lol00002:
first of all, black males are not handsome, they look like ugly, feminine apes.
Women of other races do not find them attractive primarily for that reason.

and the images you posted, some of those couples are fakes made for advertisement as usual, and the rest are uglies which is what black men have to settle with when they dont have status and wealth.

Beauty is relative (and I'm not saying black males are attractive) what for you might seem "ugly" for others it isn't and just because you view it that way means that everyone thinks the same. There are no "real" statics that show that people prefer a human group then the other to be saying people avoid blacks, Asians or whites in such an affirmative way. I lost the count on how many times I seen very beautiful, slim, smart white chicks walking in hand with a black men around here, some even with kids already, which might seem surprising to some since it's a very white town and county.

It seems the shortage on good characters is grave these days and people are therefore looking more into the personality of a person rather then the looks or race. I have noticed that African American females tend to be arrogant and demanding, while the character of the white-American female is much charming or as some black dudes call it "bubbly", this is what any guy wants a charming women ( off course mutual respect needs to be present). And no don't think they all hate their black women and date only whites, as some folks might want to believe. The good heared black folks want a good women in their lives, not an arrogant ones.

aimar
06-10-2012, 08:43 PM
It seems the shortage on good characters is grave these days and people are therefore looking more into the personality of a person rather then the looks or race.

and they date blacks?
mindfuck

SilverKnight
06-10-2012, 08:48 PM
and they date blacks?
mindfuck

And no don't think they all hate their black women and date only whites, as some folks might want to believe. The good hearted black folks want a good women in their lives, not an arrogant one..

Supreme American
06-10-2012, 09:21 PM

Nice troll!

KidMulat
06-11-2012, 09:21 PM

Historically in Africa and the Carribean you see it; during aparthied South Africa when mainland chinese where deemed to be black (rather than asian or coloured) there was intermarriage but that may be because the SA government just left them in the Natal and Cape Provinces during the gold rush periods.

If you futher the definition of black in the PNG and in Northern Australia it happened quite often too.

San Francisco come here; its not the most common site but certainly its not rare, also if you go to the places with chinese carribean people (NYC/Miami/NOLA) you see it too.

Really though I only notice this in the U.S. with ABC's (American Borne Chinese) never with someone fresh off the boat; additionally the few I know aswell their parents or atleast one is also American born.

Mortimer
06-13-2012, 05:41 PM
Tag: Nigger males dont like their own women

-i bet they dated black and maybe hispanic as well before or after and if they didnt its probably a lack of representation of such ethnicities in their neighbourhood/town

-for me features and body shape come first and are dominant over colour, yet light eyes are a small bonus, but so is tan skin.

-being hot and attractive is positive, but if your personality is disgusting then it doesnt help to me either, i couldnt be with a women longer period who has a disgusting personality eventhough she is very hot, she would be annoying soon or in the long run.

-- final conclusion: its about compatibility and it doesnt begin or end with race, for some people the same race is important for others not so much.

edit: but yes its a troll thread, still though

Melina
06-13-2012, 05:47 PM

Most white women who date black men are whores. Everyone knows that.

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 02:46 AM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/lagergeld/shit.jpg

and

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/lagergeld/be6cc8fb.jpg

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 02:46 AM

Rebellious brat written all over this one.

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 03:04 AM
Rebellious brat written all over this one.

once you go mud....

rhiannon
06-18-2012, 03:07 AM
Oh shit...lol. This had the makings of a marathon thread...troll or not.

Even my liberal-leftist ass cannot believe the OP posted a pic of OJ and Nicole to hold as an example of a successful IR couple..:eek:

sturmwalkure
06-18-2012, 03:16 AM
Anyone who fucks a nigger is as good as dead.

Stefan
06-18-2012, 03:21 AM

The post consisting of this picture and then the closing statement just makes me laugh. If only I could be as handsome, intelligent, and well-rounded as the black man in this picture. He's a true role-model. Oh I can dream right? :rolleyes: The funny thing, for many Americans he (or his kind more accurately) IS a role-model, to youth of various races; quite sad.

Osprey
06-18-2012, 03:25 AM
I have noticed that African American females tend to be arrogant and demanding, .

Oh really?
Then why are educated, black women single, while white whores have dozens of niggers hitting on them?

Arne
06-18-2012, 03:28 AM
Anyone who fucks a nigger is as good as dead.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-K6T-sEm4qNk/Thze4tfLXZI/AAAAAAAAAes/3IvHYZf3wL0/s1600/vlcsnap-77547.png

Osprey
06-18-2012, 03:28 AM
Sigur ros
:
You mean to say, good black men deserve good white women but good white men don't?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SvsaNpaytxU/SkqImVp1-FI/AAAAAAAAGnw/88QVP4f5-kE/s400/IWantYouToGoFuckYourself.jpg

Sarmatian
06-18-2012, 03:30 AM
Oh really?
Then why are educated, black women single, while white whores have dozens of niggers hitting on them?

Because niggas prefer whores to arrogant, demanding, educated black women?

Osprey
06-18-2012, 03:31 AM
Because niggas prefer whores to arrogant, demanding, educated black women?

Arrogant is a term invented by niggas to dump black women and fuck white hoes.

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 03:35 AM
Arrogant is a term invented by niggas to dump black women and fuck white hoes.

time for the white man to reclaim his right on his "property". period.
but then they should also refrain themselfes from mestizas and asians.

rhiannon
06-18-2012, 03:35 AM
Oh really?

Because they're easy....hence why you're calling them whores, lol. My old best friend was like this....and yes, she preferred black dudes.

Many educated white women are also single, though. It is a common phenomenon among educated women. They put off marriage and family for a very long time to achieve their dreams, and then the biological clock starts ticking louder and louder... Remember Murphy Brown from the 1990s, and all the hoopla surrounding her decision on her show to undergo artificial insemination?

I know several educated black ladies who are married to black men, though.:thumb001:

Most black people I see are still with other black people.....just as most whites I see are still with other whites.....same goes for asians.