PDA

View Full Version : Interracial relationships

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26

felix1991
06-18-2012, 03:39 AM
Here is an interracial relationship that I like...wanna hook up?

http://i46.tinypic.com/jgpbfa.jpg

:thumb001:

Osprey
06-18-2012, 03:41 AM
Because they're easy....hence why you're calling them whores, lol. My old best friend was like this....and yes, she preferred black dudes.

Many educated white women are also single, though. It is a common phenomenon among educated women. They put off marriage and family for a very long time to achieve their dreams, and then the biological clock starts ticking louder and louder... Remember Murphy Brown from the 1990s, and all the hoopla surrounding her decision on her show to undergo artificial insemination?

I know several educated black ladies who are married to black men, though.:thumb001:

Most black people I see are still with other black people.....just as most whites I see are still with other whites.....same goes for asians.

I was simply invalidating the argument that black men choose nice, innocent white women over arrogant black bitches.

SilverKnight
06-18-2012, 05:10 AM
Oh really?
Then why are educated, black women single, while white whores have dozens of niggers hitting on them?

They are single for the same reason why many educated African American guys are single as well, they want a great person for the and is hard at times to find it in their own kind. By the way, not all educated, smart, good Afram women is single, many are married or just not ready to be as they're studying and preparing for their future.

Sigur ros
:
You mean to say, good black men deserve good white women but good white men don't?

I never mentioned anything about blacks or whites in specific "deserving". I believe no matter who you are, as long as you're a good individual it's righteous for you to find a women/ men same as you.

Many educated African American males tend to neglect the less educated of their kind (hence many tend to be demanding and arrogant in their views) and prefer one that fits their character.

Arrogant is a term invented by niggas to dump black women and fuck white hoes.

Is not, is an English term..

Osprey
06-18-2012, 05:18 AM
They are single for the same reason why many educated African American guys are single as well, they want a great person for the and is hard at times to find it in their own kind. By the way, not all educated, smart, good Afram women is single, many are married or just not ready to be as they're studying and preparing for their future.

I never mentioned anything about blacks or whites in specific "deserving". I believe no matter who you are, as long as you're a good individual it's righteous for you to find a women/ men same as you.

Many educated African American males tend to neglect the less educated of their kind (hence many tend to be demanding and arrogant in their views) and prefer one that fits their character.

Is not, is an English term..

Educated Black Men are seeking nice, educated white women.
Rappers, Basketball players are seeking white hoes.
Leftovers choose ghetto black women.
Educated Black Women = Single.

SilverKnight
06-18-2012, 05:26 AM
What ever you want to think dude.

Educated Black Men are seeking nice, educated white women.
Rappers, Basketball players are seeking white hoes.
Leftovers choose ghetto black women.
Educated Black Women = Single.

Nothing wrong with educated people seeking other like their kind (character).
About the basketball players, rappers, they'll fuck what ever walks. (See that everywhere in the world).... Btw, not all rappers and basketball players are black, like stereotyped in Europe and the rest of the world.).

Osprey
06-18-2012, 05:36 AM
seeking other like their kind.

You got it right.:thumbs up

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 11:56 AM
once you go mud....

In 5 years she'll be doing this

http://i45.tinypic.com/335ebrb.jpg

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 11:57 AM
Nothing wrong with educated people seeking other like their kind (character).
About the basketball players, rappers, they'll fuck what ever walks. (See that everywhere in the world).... Btw, not all rappers and basketball players are black, like stereotyped in Europe and the rest of the world.).

They aren't seeking their own kind - that's why they're singling out white women to chase after. That's the point.

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 11:58 AM
In 5 years she'll be doing this

http://i45.tinypic.com/335ebrb.jpg

lol at the gorilla:D

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 12:07 PM
time for the white man to reclaim his right on his "property". period.
but then they should also refrain themselfes from mestizas and asians.

As a people I think we're each others' property in a sense, and I think degenerate behavior should not be accepted.

I've said before that those who engage in miscegenation have no sense of their history. They're rootless and likely lack identities beyond whatever pop culture serves them and whatever (likely liberal) political movement they back.

As Edmund Burke once said, "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors."

It's very tragic that brainwashing is to such a degree that people take lightly tens of thousands of years of inherited unique cultural and genetic attributes that they are willing to throw them away like a disposable razor blade while the goons on television applaud them.

Unfortunately one problem we face as a people is that those of us who know better often don't speak up to those of us who don't.

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 12:09 PM
lol at the gorilla:D

:confused::confused: Which one?

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 12:11 PM
:confused::confused: Which one?

lmao, there are two, true.;)

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 12:20 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2zz6zj6.jpg

Bronze
06-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Beauty is relative (and I'm not saying black males are attractive) what for you might seem "ugly" for others it isn't and just because you view it that way means that everyone thinks the same. There are no "real" statics that show that people prefer a human group then the other to be saying people avoid blacks, Asians or whites in such an affirmative way. I lost the count on how many times I seen very beautiful, slim, smart white chicks walking in hand with a black men around here, some even with kids already, which might seem surprising to some since it's a very white town and county.

It seems the shortage on good characters is grave these days and people are therefore looking more into the personality of a person rather then the looks or race. I have noticed that African American females tend to be arrogant and demanding, while the character of the white-American female is much charming or as some black dudes call it "bubbly", this is what any guy wants a charming women ( off course mutual respect needs to be present). And no don't think they all hate their black women and date only whites, as some folks might want to believe. The good heared black folks want a good women in their lives, not an arrogant ones.

Not really, beauty is not entirely subjective, in fact a lot of it is objective, while the smaller less noticable features are what depends on preference.

negroid features are objectively uglier than mongoloids and especially caucasoid features which are at the top, which is very obvious when you look at what people of other races do to improve their own looks.

Seriously prognathism is universally an ugly trait, its primitive and makes you look like an ape, and thats just one example of ugly traits that negroids have.

obviously it will be hard to find statistics on this subject when it is controversial and when such a study would be considered to lack a purpose that is "worthwhile" enough to explore.

And i seriously doubt you have seen any beautiful white chicks with black men anywhere, unless you count celebrities or have really low standards as to what you consider beautiful. Btw heavily mixed blacks/mullatos are sometimes exceptions to this for obvious reasons. other exceptions could be a really rich (non-famous) black dude and a golddigger.

Its true that many women value other things over looks, (like wealth, status and sometimes personality) but they wont look past looks if they simply are unable to be physically attracted to the person. And most non-black women simply find black men physically unattractive. And i would confidently say that all beautiful non-black women find negroid features on men ugly. Because more beaufiful people almost always have higher standards.

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Blacks are so addicted to whites that they make RAPS singing about their girlfriends. How often do you see black males showing off their black girlfriends like this?

Ruu9GYnTdFA

You also can find a number of YouTube vids made by black females showing off their stupid white boyfriends, also. Again, how often do black females make vids showing off their black boyfriends?

I think we know the answer...

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 06:59 PM
Blacks are so addicted to whites that they make RAPS singing about their girlfriends. How often do you see black males showing off their black girlfriends like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruu9GYnTdFA

You also can find a number of YouTube vids made by black females showing off their stupid white boyfriends, also. Again, how often do black females make vids showing off their black boyfriends?

yes i think its a kind of a fetish. why would you be attracted to white women only or to black guys only and show them off like some petts? thats quiete weird, spending some time on a white/black dating forum, i draw my conclusions. I dont despise White Women, I love White Women but i also love my "Sisters", I love my Colour.

Not WonderWoman but good enough for me
http://svenko.net/img/dance_photo/Nelli_Maltzeva_038.jpg

Didriksson
06-18-2012, 07:02 PM
Before I met a guy who is not of European origin/decent I thought that I could never go for a non Euro guy, but not because I am against interracial relationships, but because I was simply afraid of cultural/religious differences and it all changed as I met him. All my fears just disappeared. Unfortunately, we are not together now and I don't know is it good or bad, time will show that, but now I definitely have changed my mind about interracial relationships. You can work things out even if you both come from really different places. Love is love, it's the most powerful thing in the whole world.

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Before I met a guy who is not of European origin/decent I thought that I could never go for a non Euro guy, but not because I am against interracial relationships, but because I was simply afraid of cultural/religious differences and it all changed as I met him. All my fears just disappeared. Unfortunetely, we are not together now and I don't know is it good or bad, time will show, but now I definitely have changed my mind about interracial couples. You can work things out even if you both come from really different places. Love is love, it's the most powerful thing in the whole world.

:thumb001: cheers mate ;)

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Before I met a guy who is not of European origin/decent I thought that I could never go for a non Euro guy, but not because I am against interracial relationships, but because I was simply afraid of cultural/religious differences and it all changed as I met him. All my fears just disappeared. Unfortunetely, we are not together now and I don't know is it good or bad, time will show, but now I definitely have changed my mind about interracial couples. You can work things out even if you both come from really different places. Love is love, it's the most powerful thing in the whole world.

OK. Im not against, if its not some weird pervertism and fetish, what is usually when it comes to ww/bm or aw/wm

Osprey
06-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Before I met a guy who is not of European origin/decent I thought that I could never go for a non Euro guy, but not because I am against interracial relationships, but because I was simply afraid of cultural/religious differences and it all changed as I met him. All my fears just disappeared. Unfortunetely, we are not together now and I don't know is it good or bad, time will show that, but now I definitely have changed my mind about interracial couples. You can work things out even if you both come from really different places. Love is love, it's the most powerful thing in the whole world.

Lack of brain is one of the funniest things in the world.
You 'love' him.
He 'fetishizes' you but lies in front of you.
End of story.

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 07:06 PM

Ruu9GYnTdFA

Okay this is a bad thing they're doing.
But COME ON dude what is wrong with liking white chicks ??? They're awesome hot ! lol
PS- Most rap sucks anyway, lol

StonyArabia
Who gives a damn. Some people really need to get laid or something mind your own business for goodness sake. People are able to choose who they want to be with.

Supreme American
yes i think its a kind of a fetish. why would you be attracted to white women only or to black guys only and show them off like some petts?

Remember Mary's race ladder? So do the blacks.

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 07:07 PM
You 'love' him.
End of story.

what is his race anyways?

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 07:07 PM
Who gives a damn

You do.

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Remember Mary's race ladder? So do the blacks.

white women are superior but im a humble guy, i dont need to have the peak. i love my sisters.

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 07:08 PM
But COME ON dude what is wrong with liking white chicks ??? They're awesome hot ! lol

What would we do without our resident Turkic white supremacist?

Didriksson
06-18-2012, 07:09 PM
OK. Im not against, if its not some weird pervertism and fetish, what is usually when it comes to ww/bm or aw/wm

I fell in love with a middle easterner and trust me as a European girl, Christian I definitely didn't see it coming. Ėven visually I usually liked North Europeans more - blonde hair, light eyes, ect, so when it happened I realized that I don't have a type when it comes to men. He is a wonderful person and I am extremely sad that things turn out the way they did.

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 07:10 PM

he is not a bad guy actually. he is ok. just mislead. like i was.

aimar
straight from Portugal
http://www.abola.pt/img/fotos/mundos/gente/lucianaedjalo.JPG
http://caras.sapo.pt/incoming/2012/01/13/luciana-abreu-e-yannick-djalo-com-a-filha-lyonce-viiktorya.jpg/ALTERNATES/w620h395/Luciana+Abreu+e+Yannick+Djal%C3%B3+com+a+filha,+Ly once+Viikt%C3%B3rya.jpg

facts:
black- football player
girl- bimbo actress/singer

They married 2 years ago, had 2 daughters, and now the nigger left her lol
She has now two black kids to raise by herself.
The black guy had already a kid from a previous relationship.

Here we see the bimbo with a more africanized look
http://cdn.controlinveste.pt/Storage/JN/2012/big/ng1957653.JPG

LOVE SEES NO COLOUR

StonyArabia
You do.

No I don't. The funniest thing is threads like this keep repeating and recyling the same bs over and over. People will do what they want to do, it's their choice. You can inslut and call them all the names in the book it won't change the fact nor anyone who is outside their immediate circle can do anything about it. People can love and marry who they want. If you are against it, just don't do it yourself it's that easy really.

Supreme American
white women are superior but im a humble guy, i dont need to have the peak. i love my sisters.

And they scream we're superior by the way they chase us, while screaming we notice they notice we're superior which makes us supremacists. :)

Didriksson
06-18-2012, 07:11 PM
You 'love' him.
End of story.

I never said that I love him. We didn't had that much time to develop something so special.

Mortimer
I fell in love with a middle easterner and trust me as a European girl, Christian I definitely didn't see it coming. Ėven visually I usually liked North Europeans more - blonde hair, light eyes, ect, so when it happened I realized that I don't have a type when it comes to men. He is a wonderful person and I am extremely sad that things turn out the way they did.

middle eastern>negroe, but dont let him make you wear the niqab or burqa

The Lively Rock

Uuuh me being a supremacist ? I guess that's you (what's your name cmon tell me your name i'll call you with your name) because of your nickname

I'm in favor of all races being equal. Hell, i like the blacks here in Turkey, they're cool guys you know, you should come see someday

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 07:12 PM
And they scream we're superior by the way they chase us, while screaming we notice they notice we're superior which makes us supremacists. :)

dont blame it all on the guys though, some girls like to chase guys as well or arer just "easy" and no guy would reject easy sex.

Supreme American
No I don't. The funniest thing is threads like this keep repeating and recyling the same bs over and over. People will do what they want to do, it's their choice. You can inslut and call them all the names in the book it won't change the fact nor anyone who is outside their immediate circle can do anything about it. People can love and marry who they want. If you are against it, just don't do it yourself it's that easy really.

If you don't like preservationist "BS," I must yet again ask why you would frequent a preservationist forum. It seems to me a liberal racial deconstructionist forum is better to suit your needs.

You have previously admitted that blacks and Orientals chase whites for the purposes of what they perceive as a better race. Since then your ideology (or at least professed ideology) has changed, and thus you are slamming people for noticing the same thing which you previously admitted was prevalent among certain racial groups.

finŝaų
Racial aliens liking "white" chicks is quite bad from a "white" perspective, as it may lead to miscegenation that in turn may lead to permanent dillution of the "white" gene pool.

Rap is indeed horrible, that I agree with.

Didriksson
middle eastern>negroe, but dont let him make you wear the niqab or burqa

Oh please, let's not start this conversation....

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 07:14 PM
dont blame it all on the guys though, some girls like to chase guys as well or arer just "easy" and no guy would reject easy sex.

Plenty of guys and gals reject easy sex. In the cases of miscegenators, again, it boils down to at minimum a slanted politically-oriented worldview which encourages them to disrespect the heritage passed on for thousands of years handed down to them and throw it away based on whims of lust and egalitarian platitudes. In the case of foreign or non-white miscegenators, it often is related either to internalized white supremacism in one manner or another, that they wish to have a racial trophy and the social status that it represents.

These people aren't healthy.

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 07:15 PM
Racial aliens liking "white" chicks is quite bad from a "white" perspective, as it may lead to miscegenation that in turn may lead to permanent dillution of the "white" gene pool.

Rap is indeed horrible, that I agree with.

Dude. OK
I will use a condom
I won't impregnate the chick
How is this huh ? Yeeeah i think this is gonna work hehehehe
Sorry for the nasty stuff man

SOME EDIT THAT HAD TO COME: Are you really nerd enough to take this seriously ? Read some comic books for f's sake.

Didriksson
06-18-2012, 07:15 PM
I get where those negative opinions come from and I respect every person's choice, but it's hard to speak about something if you haven't experienced it on your own.

rhiannon
06-18-2012, 07:18 PM
If you don't like preservationist "BS," I must yet again ask why you would frequent a preservationist forum. It seems to me a liberal racial deconstructionist forum is better to suit your needs.
Loki did remove the preservationist reference in the moniker, though. At least this is what I read on one of his posts. I don't think he wants this forum to function solely on a preservationist mindset.

StonyArabia

I am not anti-preservation at all. I believe most often it happens more so than people realize in fact, without the racism/racialist stance. All I am trying to say is that harping on this issue gives a bad image and it keeps recyling the same materials.

You have previously admitted that blacks and Orientals chase whites for the purposes of what they perceive as a better race. Since then your ideology (or at least professed ideology) has changed, and thus you are slamming people for noticing the same thing which you previously admitted was prevalent among certain racial groups.

Supreme American with all due respect I have always been a liberal but I have conservative values none the less. I agree to some extent why both Orientals and Blacks do so, but at the same time not all relationships are like that. Not all I am just saying such threads and harping on it does not do the movement justice. I know many people disagree with such relationships but they should use polite words and so forth, because such things often put people of. In all and all I believe in choices, people who want to preserve the tradition should have that right and people who don't should as well.

Stefan
I think many people fallaciously believe that all they need for a successful family is love, or what they perceive as "love." That is hardly the case. Families need a much stronger basis than that. While love can help form that basis, it isn't the only requirement. Before the modern era, most people married for convenience and the best living opportunities to produce the most suitable off-spring, and only after that developed or possibly never developed more love for each-other than necessary for their offspring. Unfortunately many of these whites who marry or reproduce with blacks or even other races find out far too late that they are not reliable partners to produce a family with.

Supreme American
Dude. OK
I will use a condom

You have to understand something: White folks aren't crack cocaine. If you wish to treat them as such, don't get angry when they notice you do so.

Osprey
Dude. OK
I will use a condom

What about dirty paws clawing over her nice, white body?
Wear some gloves, please.... :D

Mortimer
Plenty of guys and gals reject easy sex. In the cases of miscegenators, again, it boils down to at minimum a slanted politically-oriented worldview which encourages them to disrespect the heritage passed on for thousands of years handed down to them and throw it away based on whims of lust and egalitarian platitudes. In the case of foreign or non-white miscegenators, it often is related either to internalized white supremacism in one manner or another, that they wish to have a racial trophy and the social status that it represents.

These people aren't healthy.

I disagree, because from my experience. I never thought about Trophy or smth like this in the first place when i crushed or was "in love" with a white girl, it was just because she was pretty and charming. She/They appeared in my Thoughts and Dreams etc. I think it was love not a fetish.

Han Cholo
06-18-2012, 07:19 PM
straight from Portugal
http://www.abola.pt/img/fotos/mundos/gente/lucianaedjalo.JPG
http://caras.sapo.pt/incoming/2012/01/13/luciana-abreu-e-yannick-djalo-com-a-filha-lyonce-viiktorya.jpg/ALTERNATES/w620h395/Luciana+Abreu+e+Yannick+Djal%C3%B3+com+a+filha,+Ly once+Viikt%C3%B3rya.jpg

facts:
black- football player
girl- bimbo actress/singer

They married 2 years ago, had 2 daughters, and now the nigger left her lol
She has now two black kids to raise by herself.
The black guy had already a kid from a previous relationship.

LOVE SEES NO COLOUR

No offense man, but that girl looks part black too.

Osprey
06-18-2012, 07:20 PM
I get where those negative opinions come from and I respect every person's choice, but it's hard to speak about something if you haven't experienced it on your own.

There's something called 'flowing with the emotions' and then there's something 'Rational Minded Approach'
Trust me, the second one is far better.

Han Cholo
06-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Dude. OK
I will use a condom

Condomns are for pussies.

The Lively Rock
You have to understand something: White folks aren't crack cocaine. If you wish to treat them as such, don't get angry when they notice you do so.

Hey i'm just f'ing kidding,
What are you a nerd ? You don't get comedy ? Ah come on Sarah[I suppose this is your name]
Whatever. As for the guy who told me to use damn gloves, i probably have less hair than you so s' off mate.
Well, i'm treating everyone good. But in return what i get ? Because of my damn hair color and eye color ? Bullshit.

aimar
No offense man, but that girl looks part black too.

I don't think she is
http://activa.sapo.pt/tv/celebridades/2011/06/13/luciana-abreu-escolheu-dolores-aveiro-para-madrinha-da-filha/ALTERNATES/w620h395/Luciana+Abreu+escolheu+Dolores+Aveiro+para+madrinh a+da+filha
http://c2.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i/b0806be29/7961199_uJRW6.jpeg

But she blackened her features while she was with the black

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 07:22 PM
I am not anti-preservation at all. I believe most often it happens more so than people realize in fact, without the racism/racialist stance. All I am trying to say is that harping on this issue gives a bad image and it keeps recyling the same materials.

So in response to this, you keep recycling liberal pro-race mixing talking points and posting thread after thread featuring whites with Arabs. That makes sense. How come recycling liberal rhetoric never seems to damage the liberal movement?

Supreme American with all due respect I have always been a liberal but I have conservative values none the less.

Yes - such as the way you slam people for being racist while you are staunchly anti-gay.

I agree to some extent why both Orientals and Blacks do so, but at the same time not all relationships are like that.

A shitload are, and those that aren't are based on other forms of dysfunctionalism, at the least that they don't give a shit about their heritage.

Not all I am just saying such threads and harping on it does not do the movement justice. I know many people disagree with such relationships but they should use polite words and so forth, because such things often put people of. In all and all I believe in choices, people who want to preserve the tradition should have that right and people who don't should as well.

Why should polite words be used? How can poor behavior be minimized unless it is condemned? Lord knows our ideological enemies can say what they want to us, in the language they want to use, and nobody calls them on it. Why are WE the ones expected to have the higher standard?

People who have their lifestyles questioned are "put off" by default. You can package it any way you want, they don't want to hear it.

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 07:22 PM
What about dirty paws clawing over her nice, white body?
Wear some gloves, please.... :D

Really funny, hahahahhha FONZIE

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 07:23 PM
But she blackened her features while she was with the black

If she was with a black, she should be checked for diseases.

finŝaų
06-18-2012, 07:24 PM
Dude. OK
I will use a condom

SOME EDIT THAT HAD TO COME: Are you really nerd enough to take this seriously ? Read some comic books for f's sake.

Your reasoning is as puerile as it is nonsensical and anti-intellectual. Did you ever study anything at all?

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 07:25 PM
tag:inquiringmind hates racemixing

:thumb001:

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Your reasoning is as puerile as it is nonsensical and anti-intellectual. Did you ever study anything at all?

I know.
I'm being sarcastic you know.BTW im kind of a beginner at this stuff, reading, etc you know, a new guy at this.
But you guys are also puerile with this racism stuff, you need to be shown what exactly you look like from the outside. This is the way it looks man, you know.

2Cool
06-18-2012, 07:28 PM
Luciana Abreu's relationship doesn't really bother me. What bothers me is that they called their kid Lyonce Viiktórya. They should be shot for that. If Djalo wasn't an immigrant that name wouldn't even have been in Portugal due to its naming laws.

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 07:28 PM

Could be tanning. If there's any black blood it would be minimal. Plus this guy doesn't date blacks.

LOVE SEES NO COLOUR

Is that the same broad?

This Yannick Djalo ape is a certified white supremacist. His dating history. (http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_2023972/yannick-djalo/datinghistory)

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Hey i'm just f'ing kidding,
What are you a nerd ? You don't get comedy ? Ah come on Sarah[I suppose this is your name]
Whatever. As for the guy who told me to use damn gloves, i probably have less hair than you so s' off mate.
Well, i'm treating everyone good. But in return what i get ? Because of my damn hair color and eye color ? Bullshit.

You're a troll. That much I know.

StonyArabia
06-18-2012, 07:29 PM
I think many people fallaciously believe that all they need for a successful family is love, or what they perceive as "love." That is hardly the case. Families need a much stronger basis than that. While love can help form that basis, it isn't the only requirement. Before the modern era, most people married for convenience and the best living opportunities to produce the most suitable off-spring, and only after that developed or possibly never developed more love for each-other than necessary for their offspring. Unfortunately many of these whites who marry or reproduce with blacks or even other races find out far too late that they are not reliable partners to produce a family with.

I completely disagree respectfully Stefan. Love is only part of the equation. Once that love has worked prefectly and fine, there has to be sacrifices made and to learn and break the boundaries of prejudice and other elements. Thus it more deeper than that. My two maternal Uncles are Arabian and who married Anglo-American women. The relationship has been very successful and the marriages are rather strong. Their children are doing well, and have no issues and are successful for the most part. It all depends if you want the relationship to work out or not, and if you truly love your partner really. The race thing is rather trivial at least from my experience and what I have seen.

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Could be tanning. If there's any black blood it would be minimal. Plus this guy doesn't date blacks.

Is that the same broad?

This Yannick Djalo ape is a certified white supremacist. His dating history. (http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_2023972/yannick-djalo/datinghistory)

2i9iTYe6tEk

aimar
06-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Is that the same broad?

yes, it's the same.
she painted herself black for a tv show

finŝaų
06-18-2012, 07:31 PM
I know.
I'm being sarcastic you know.BTW im kind of a beginner at this stuff, reading, etc you know, a new guy at this.
But you guys are also puerile with this racism stuff, you need to be shown what exactly you look like from the outside. This is the way it looks man, you know.

Start by understanding one basic fact: no racialist thinks you chose to be born where you were. They are in fact rather collectivistic in their approach to demographic issues, and the majority are not trying to hurt you personally, they just wish to preserve the genetic uniqueness of their ethnicity/race.

Also, being sarcastic when discussing matters online is rather idiotic, unless your purpose is to troll.

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 07:33 PM
You're a troll. That much I know.

See people, this chick called "Unknown name" with the nick of so so very supreme american keeps ignoring me
Just, just stop ignoring me, i don't even wanna say please anymore. Maybe you're doing because you think that gets me more pissed off every minute.

I'm a good person and you still go give your value to horrible human beings
Go, hurry, because if you don't value them they're gonna kill your family
Whatever dudez. Enjoy your racism all along
It seems fun for you

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 07:35 PM
Start by understanding one basic fact: no racialist thinks you chose to be born where you were. They are in fact rather collectivistic in their approach to demographic issues, and the majority are not trying to hurt you personally, they just wish to preserve the genetic uniqueness of their ethnicity/race.

it's not fair man. I want a swedish girl too
Edit: But you know if it's true, if your approach is not personal. Then it's not as bad as i thought it was

Also, being sarcastic when discussing matters online is rather idiotic, unless your purpose is to troll.

Yeah, sorry about this, my mistake, won't happen again

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 07:35 PM
My two maternal Uncles are Arabian and who married Anglo-American women. The relationship has been very successful and the marriages are rather strong.

What I find amusing is that everyone online who knows mixed couples always describes them in glowing terms.

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 07:38 PM
See people, this chick called "Unknown name" with the nick of so so very supreme american keeps ignoring me
Just, just stop ignoring me, i don't even wanna say please anymore. Maybe you're doing because you think that gets me more pissed off every minute.

I'm a good person and you still go give your value to horrible human beings
Go, hurry, because if you don't value them they're gonna kill your family
Whatever dudez. Enjoy your racism all along
It seems fun for you

As I've previously said, "racism" wouldn't be an issue if the world's shitholes didn't try to move to white countries en masse to have homes not made of bamboo and to eat things not consisting of bugs.

Is the racial supremacism here coming from me or them?

Tough call.

Rouxinol
06-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Interracial couples are a minority... Most people stick to their own kind and will keep doing so due to sexual selection. So much fuss about this issue sounds like persecution mania.

finŝaų
06-18-2012, 07:39 PM
it's not fair man. I want a swedish girl too

This is not fundamentally about fairness. Let me demonstrate using an exemplary hypothetical case.

I have only one sibling, but would like to have another one. Since my parents are too old to have children these days, would it be fine if I snatched one of your siblings (in case you have more than two of them)?

My uncle lost two fingers in an accident. May he have one of your fingers, in the name of all that is fair?

As you see, utter fairness is unrealistic. Sometimes, individual or indeed collective needs may take precedence.

StonyArabia
06-18-2012, 07:43 PM
What I find amusing is that everyone online who knows mixed couples always describes them in glowing terms.

Well I know them personally because their my relatives. This is not easy that tensions and cultural misunderstandings did not occur. Those are common in any kind of marriage truth be told. However if you truly lover the partner, and she/he truly loves you then accomdation and like I said sacrifice often makes thing work. All I know is now my cousin is becoming an engineer and she lives with her British husband. Well my other cousins are doing well in school. They also see themsleves as Americans. Like I said it has to do with understanding of the culture and intermix them they often do work, it's really all about mutal respect.

Stefan
06-18-2012, 07:44 PM
Once that love has worked prefectly and fine, there has to be sacrifices made and to learn and break the boundaries of prejudice and other elements.

How does one know whether or not their love is "perfect and fine"? There was a time when my parents thought they loved each other, I was a product of that. Because of hasty decisions, I was born before they "knew" and my parents have been separated/divorced since I was two years old. They didn't think things through before having a child, and as a consequence there isn't a tethered familial unit. Not to say I'm worse off, personally, because of it, but many people would have been. Luckily I'm a unique case, and I do think I am better off without my father around all the time, for cultural reasons.

They were arguably a mixture of races, although my father is seemingly European (despite his admixture) yet they were certainly a mixture of ethnicities. Such a mixture with different races would be even more devastating in itself. This is without regarding the social differences among Africans and Europeans. Africans tend to be more polygamous and never settle down, at least the "ghetto" ones. They have very little to invest fiscally, or in way of protecting the woman, as they tend to put them in danger through criminal activities. Intellectually they're a downgrade. Obviously, people in "love" haven't thought their miscegenation through enough. What is there, other than love, that black men can offer their families? Not very much on average.

In the end, the white person has children who look nothing like them, who act nothing like them (if they're a respectable white person, although they rarely mix) and who develop nothing like them. The cultural, ethnic, and racial distinctions are too much.

Thus it more deeper than that. My two maternal Uncles are Arabian and who married Anglo-American women. The relationship has been very successful and the marriages are rather strong. Their children are doing well, and have no issues and are successful for the most part.

Certainly Arabians aren't comparable to Africans in terms of stability and support.

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 07:48 PM
As I've previously said, "racism" wouldn't be an issue if the world's shitholes didn't try to move to white countries en masse to have homes not made of bamboo and to eat things not consisting of bugs.

Tough call.

Hmm. Well then that doesn't go to Turks.(Our home is pretty big, three storey, with a garden, like those in American films they call here lol.)
Second, guys c'mon then you gotta teach em u know. They're fellow humans not some snakes ! You can't dismiss 'em off your farm!
In Turkey too, there have been some mistakes on educating people from more rural areas in the past. But i believe Western countries can be better at educating people that are inadequate at civilization. Damn they can learn how to move to a better home !

2Cool
06-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Interracial couples are a minority... Most people stick to their own kind and will keep doing so due to sexual selection. So much fuss about this issue sounds like persecution mania.

When I went to Portugal the only interrational couples that I caught my attention was white men with black women. I don't know how common they are but they seem to be more common than in Canada. Still, most Portuguese people stick with their own kind unless there's pressure to do otherwise (like no white chicks available).

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 07:52 PM

Tough call.

Whites are Superior, everyone sane will acknowledge that, its a basic History and Science Lesson. Yet the lower Races should be humble and dont follow Whitey around or mix their bloodlines with Whites, but thats easier said then done because it means suffering for the lower Races, but Jesus taught us to bear our Cross. I didnt made my final Decisions yet for my Life. I could picture myself living in India, in an Urban Area like Bangalore or India. I will probably take an education w/me when i move, so ill stay some time longer around to get some more skills and to improve my health.

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 07:55 PM
I have only one sibling, but would like to have another one. Since my parents are too old to have children these days, would it be fine if I snatched one of your siblings (in case you have more than two of them)?

Dude, no it's not the same thing, we're talking about getting a girl. Being together with a girl, something that is totally normal. And i'm not "really" different from your race too if you gotta know lol. Well i got black hair and brown eyes, anyway maybe i'm different but it's not the case. The other example is even funnier man, you can't compare these examples with such a serious issue as being together with one person.

My uncle lost two fingers in an accident. May he have one of your fingers, in the name of all that is fair?

As you see, utter fairness is unrealistic. Sometimes, individual or indeed collective needs may take precedence.

No. It's not the same thing, like i said.
If people in Scandinavia were less prejudiced against black haired people, who knows maybe a girl might fall in love with me and things would develop.
But in your cases, which in the first one, you wanna get one of my siblings ? Dude okay if you like my sister you might take her out, but something like kidnapping ?(it sounds like that) dude it's not legit.
The second example, oh come on want one of my fingers ? Then how am i gonna play the guitar ! (also wanna improve on piano too :D )

Hey please don't get angry, but this is it, i don't agree. And i totally respect your ideas, but just, milder man. You don't have to like call the dark guys the guys from the dark side. No they just have more melanin.

Stefan
06-18-2012, 07:58 PM
While whites as an aggregate are "superior" in terms of say, intelligence and therefore intellect, one must consider that not ALL whites are superior. So in some ways, by mixing with the lower group of the White gene-pool, which is the overwhelming majority of those who mix, in a way Blacks aren't benefiting themselves and Whites as a biological population aren't losing much. The problem is mostly cultural. That is what is disturbing.

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 08:01 PM

If you're old enough, you see the problem.

Supreme American
06-18-2012, 08:03 PM
They're fellow humans not some snakes ! You can't dismiss 'em off your farm!

Pity card? Again? Another implicit argument in favor of white supremacism.

finŝaų
06-18-2012, 08:03 PM
Dude, no it's not the same thing, we're talking about getting a girl. Being together with a girl, something that is totally normal. And i'm not "really" different from your race too if you gotta know lol. Well i got black hair and brown eyes, anyway maybe i'm different but it's not the case. The other example is even funnier man, you can't compare these examples with such a serious issue as being together with one person.

No. It's not the same thing, like i said.
If people in Scandinavia were less prejudiced against black haired people, who knows maybe a girl might fall in love with me and things would develop.
But in your cases, which in the first one, you wanna get one of my siblings ? Dude okay if you like my sister you might take her out, but something like kidnapping ?(it sounds like that) dude it's not legit.
The second example, oh come on want one of my fingers ? Then how am i gonna play the guitar ! (also wanna improve on piano too :D )

Hey please don't get angry, but this is it, i don't agree. And i totally respect your ideas, but just, milder man. You don't have to like call the dark guys the guys from the dark side. No they just have more melanin.

I am tired of this, so I will be very brief and concrete.

"Love" is a temporary state of mental impairment and does not motivate the alteration of demographic policies.

Pigmentation is not anything I care that deeply about. The most important aspects of race aren't the external ones, but the internal ones.

I don't mind good individuals of any race, but if they are not genetically compatible (as in they cluster with my stock on a PCA plot of autosomal DNA) with my people, they should not live or breed with my people.

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 08:06 PM
I don't mind good individuals of any race, but if they are not genetically compatible (as in they cluster with my stock on a PCA plot of autosomal DNA) with my people, they should not live or breed with my people.

Whatever you say boss. I wonder if i'm "eligible" in your standards. Lol i guess i'll have to check in with the genetics doctor.

finŝaų
06-18-2012, 08:10 PM
Whatever you say boss. I wonder if i'm "eligible" in your standards. Lol i guess i'll have to check in with the genetics doctor.

I have yet to see a Turk cluster with or reasonably close to Swedes on a PCA plot of autosomal DNA, so your chances are very, very slim.

Melina
06-18-2012, 08:10 PM

Says the Turk who's people have ruined most of eastern Europe.

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 08:13 PM
Says the Turk who's people have ruined most of eastern Europe.

I did ? FYI i didn't even go to Eastern Europe girl. You should have mistaken me with some old Turks, long dead you know. And i don't care what they did. Because guess what ? I don't have anything to do with what they did. OOh it gets funnier, i wasn't even BORN when they did what they did !
C'mon cut me some slack

finŝaų
06-18-2012, 08:14 PM
I did ? FYI i didn't even go to Eastern Europe girl. You should have mistaken me with some old Turks, long dead you know. And i don't care what they did. Because guess what ? I don't have anything to do with what they did. OOh it gets funnier, i wasn't even BORN when they did what they did !
C'mon cut me some slack

You're right on this one. You are not responsible for the deeds of your forefathers.

Melina
06-18-2012, 08:15 PM
C'mon cut me some slack

Till this day Turkish immigrants are doing harm to Germany and Greece.

The Lively Rock
06-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Till this day Turkish immigrants are doing harm to Germany and Greece.

Not me
Believe me, i'm not what you think i am(i think you think i suck, but no)
And seriously do i have to change the country name on user control panel ?
Oh and the username
Dudes i don't like lying so this is where im living. Where i was born. So as long as i live here, the user status says Turkey.
And i don't care what the damn Ottomans did in the past. I didn't do it.
And most Turks who moved to Germany moved from the rural areas because they couldn't find work where they lived.(in the 1960s 1970s) And the people from the big cities like Istanbul, they didn't go anywhere. Most of them stayed.

Rouxinol
06-18-2012, 08:24 PM
When I went to Portugal the only interrational couples that I caught my attention was white men with black women. I don't know how common they are but they seem to be more common than in Canada. Still, most Portuguese people stick with their own kind unless there's pressure to do otherwise (like no white chicks available).

Such as Nayma and Luís Costa Branco.

http://caras.sapo.pt/famosos/2009/04/29/nayma-nao-desmente-casamento-com-luis-costa-branco/ALTERNATES/w620h800/Nayma+n%C3%A3o+desmente+casamento+com+Lu%C3%ADs+Co sta+Branco

I don't see many of these couples though. The exception is immigrant filled suburban neighborhoods, where you'd find Portuguese girls (like 16 years old in some cases) with mixed-race children out of "flirts" with blacks - it also occurs among young native men, but I think it's rarer. Most of the girls get abandoned by their children's fathers then. That happens because blacks are either nearly half or more of the population on such "closed" neighborhoods and the social and economical level of the native people living in them is not high enough to get out. Even so, 99% of people tend to naturally stick to their own kind.

Stefan
06-18-2012, 08:26 PM
I guess it is a matter of instant gratification vs. long-term rewards. When I'm old and about to die, I want to see what I leave behind and feel that it has a chance for a long-term positive impact on the world. Everything I do in life is a long-term investment not only for me, but for my posterity. I want my descendants to achieve something fantastic and productive. To pursue an interest and to have a passion for something.

For the overwhelming majority of today's generation, they are more interested in instant gratification. You know the motto for my high school class, voted for by the students? You only live once or what they shorten to "Yolo" Why? Because they use that as an excuse to do whatever they want, as long as they're happy at that moment. This motto comes from the heart of African-American culture, and is quite simplistic and used as motivation for disgusting activities. My city is 96% White. These are young people learning poor philosophies through African-American "culture." Imagine what the blacks do? I'm not sure how fulfilled their lives will be with that mindset.

So I view people who tend to date for ONLY love to be in pursuit of instant gratification without any regard for long-term rewards (i.e a healthy family.) In the end, these people are risking their lives and can end up less happy than if they just thought a little bit more about what they should do with their limited amount of time.

Didriksson
06-18-2012, 08:38 PM
There's something called 'flowing with the emotions' and then there's something 'Rational Minded Approach'
Trust me, the second one is far better.

As I said before - it's hard to speak about things you haven't experienced on your own and you are just 20... :)

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 08:38 PM
As I said before - it's hard to speak about things you haven't experienced on your own and you are just 20... :)

where did you met him? tell us full story:coffee:

curious.

Didriksson
06-18-2012, 08:39 PM
And when you people will get that looks really don't play such big part when it comes to real relationships. You fall in love with a personality, not the race!

Didriksson
06-18-2012, 08:42 PM
where did you met him? tell us full story:coffee:

curious.

I went to study abroad... and my feelings were developing during the period of 9 months... and only after 8 months I realized how much I like him. So it wasn't just physical attraction which btw I totally didn't had towards him at first because as I wrote before, I was usually attracted to Nordic types and he is a complete opposite.

Han Cholo
06-18-2012, 08:44 PM
I went to study abroad... and my feelings were developing during the period of 9 months... and only after 8 months I realized how much I like him. So it wasn't just physical attraction which btw I totally didn't had towards him at first because as I wrote before, I was usually attracted to Nordic types and he is a complete opposite.

Could be a nice historyline for a cute race mixing movie.

Mortimer
06-18-2012, 08:47 PM

im confused on what to believe actually. i think just love is important and lust/fetishising is wrong. i do believe there could be genuine love between two people of different races though.

Melina
06-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Could be a nice historyline for a cute race mixing movie.

In real life race mixing is far from a happy ending that is for sure.

SilverKnight
06-19-2012, 04:58 AM
Before I met a guy who is not of European origin/decent I thought that I could never go for a non Euro guy, but not because I am against interracial relationships, but because I was simply afraid of cultural/religious differences and it all changed as I met him. All my fears just disappeared. Unfortunately, we are not together now and I don't know is it good or bad, time will show that, but now I definitely have changed my mind about interracial relationships. You can work things out even if you both come from really different places. Love is love, it's the most powerful thing in the whole world.

Same can be said here with my life. It's all about finding a person that you will not just love, but also have mutual respect, morals, topics to share/experiences, similar tastes among other common personality traits and mutual interests for the future.

When you first visit or join this forum, you might (expect, according to its real purpose) that everyone will be discussing about European cultures, its beauty, colonial legacy etc, you will rather see the opposite (in +80% of the time) an obsession about race-mixing and hating upon who do (without even knowing a damn thing about these grown people in real life), how 'ape like' blacks are, how black is Oprah or Obama, how Jews rule the universe, if Turks or Southern Euros are "white" or not, and tons more out of topic posts and threads I can't even fit in here. I would say an OCD like scenario in play.

Lux Aeterna
07-10-2012, 11:45 AM
A whigger rapper with his nigger and niglet;

http://i46.tinypic.com/2utp0te.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/paulwall2.jpg

What a cozy little family!

He's always the only white person in his rap videos, surrounded by negroes, he's worse than Eminem.

Lol, what a retard

http://allhiphop.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/picture-418.png?w=620

aimar
07-10-2012, 11:46 AM

what a shock.
the kid looks black :D

Contra Mundum
07-10-2012, 11:54 AM
A whigger rapper with his nigger and niglet;

What a cozy little family!

He's always the only white person in his rap videos, surrounded by negroes, he's worse than Eminem.

Lol, what a retard

The black woman and kid seem decent, the white dude has problems though...lol

Balmung
07-10-2012, 11:58 AM
I wouldn't want to be seen with my father if he dressed like that, poor kid.

ricko0812
07-10-2012, 12:04 PM
what is that wiggers name? ^^

hipaware
07-10-2012, 01:41 PM
what a shock.
the kid looks black :D

We call em "Light Skinned" Black.

Lux Aeterna
07-10-2012, 08:06 PM
what is that wiggers name? ^^

"Paul Wall", some C-list rapper. He got praised for "being the only white rapper not mentioning his race"... like hell he won't, he's too self hating :coffee:

Peyrol
07-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Claudia Jordan is also good looking. She's half Italian. You might recognize from the Price is Right

http://i.imgur.com/Ltlre.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eskq5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eTJ1O.jpg

Look ethiopian or eritrean.

Peyrol
07-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Too bad for you but fascist Italy supported the mixing of its people with their African colonies. An Italian user here posted lyrics to songs from that era which advocated miscegenation.

Is this.

kI_uOm3kxXU

Here the lyrics:

Italian:

Se tu dall'altipiano guardi il mare
Moretta che sei schiava fra gli schiavi
Vedrai come in un sogno tante navi
E un tricolore sventolar per te

Faccetta nera, bell'abissina
Aspetta e spera che già l'ora si avvicina!
quando saremo insieme a te
noi ti daremo un'altra legge e un altro Re

La legge nostra è schiavitù d'amore
il nostro motto è LIBERTÀ e DOVERE
vendicheremo noi Camicie Nere
Gli eroi caduti liberando te!

Faccetta nera, bell'abissina
Aspetta e spera che già l'ora si avvicina!
quando saremo insieme a te
noi ti daremo un'altra legge e un altro Re

Faccetta nera, piccola abissina
ti porteremo a Roma, liberata
Dal sole nostro tu sarai baciata
Sarai in Camicia Nera pure tu

Faccetta nera, sarai Romana
La tua bandiera sarà sol quella italiana!
Noi marceremo insieme a te
E sfileremo avanti al Duce e avanti al Re!

English:

If you look at the sea from the hills
Young brunette slave amongst slaves
Like in a dream you will see many ships
And a tricolour waving for you

Little black face, beautiful Abyssinian
Wait and see the hour coming!
When we will be with you
We will give you another law and another king

Our law is slavery of love
Our motto is FREEDOM and DUTY
We will avenge the blackshirts
the heroes that died to free you!

Little black face, beautiful Abyssinian
Wait and see the hour coming!
When we are with you
We will give you another law and another king

Little black face, little Abyssinian
We will take you to Rome, as a free person
You will be kissed by our sun
and a black shirt you will be too

Little black face, you will be Roman
Your only flag will be Italian!
We will march together with you
and parade in front of the Duce and the king!

But also this song was forbidden due to the celebration of Eritrea (1936 song).

I78oUKXGIF8

Midori
07-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Look ethiopian or eritrean.

Nah, she just looks like a tanned Italian.

Skrondsze
07-10-2012, 11:37 PM

Lol. Obvious troll is obvious.

Peyrol
07-10-2012, 11:42 PM

:D

Anyway, the Ascari, the italian-eritrean mulattos, are something about 15% of modern Eritrea population, and another 30% of the population have some degree of italian descents: except for the villages founded by Maison Savoie, Giolitti and the fascist governors Jacopo Gasparini and Emilio De Bono, many of the italian people in Eritrea were soldiers or male workers, whitout wifes e/or girlfriends.

The meticciaggio started to increase fastly in the lates '20 and fascism tried to push and increase this phenomeno; same for Ethiopia...actually the fascist song "Faccetta nera", talk about a ethiopian women who leaves her culture and become italian citizen.
The song was very popular, but after the alliance with Germany and the istitution of the "leggi razziali", was banned becouse encouraged racial mixing in the colonies.

These are some examples of the italian-eritrean mulattos

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vWEkJwDUlf4/SZuB4x8p8QI/AAAAAAAAApg/vzSJUdIyeDc/s400/ubah+hassan.png

http://images.gazzetta.it/Media/Foto/2008/08/04/saba--346x212.jpg

http://realitygame.it/images/maraadriani.jpg

http://fascinationcinema.blog.tiscali.it/files/2011/08/Zeudi-Araya-00001.jpg

Geroth
07-12-2012, 12:27 AM
How popular is it where you live? Who is it between and what are you're thoughts on it?

Where I live, it's not all that popular but most of the interracial relationships I see are between White males with Asian women though you will find a White female with a Black male occasionally. Most of the men that hook up with these mail order Asians are desperate, pathetic, middle aged white men. I often just shake my head in disgust at them, especially the ones with small tribes of half-breed children.

Midori
07-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Non existent.

zack
07-12-2012, 01:01 AM
Its hard to say. I've seen a few fat white women with black males,but in contrast I've seen some okay to good looking white women of my generation with some blacks.

These kind of women tend to have behavioral problems though.

Smaug
07-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Here it is common to see White guys with Asian chicks, it seems it's fashion now... :coffee:

sturmwalkure
07-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Non existent.

You are fortunate. I wish I never had to see any of these couples and their offspring. :(

Dalton Fury
07-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Negro males with white women.

arcticwolf
07-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Not much of that going on around here. Too many rednecks (a very good thing) around here.

kabeiros
07-12-2012, 01:11 AM
Race mixing? Greeks don't make this kind of mistakes

sturmwalkure
07-12-2012, 01:13 AM

Heil to the Greeks then! :thumb001:

Midori
07-12-2012, 01:13 AM
You are fortunate. I wish I never had to see any of these couples and their offspring. :(

Well, you're welcome to move to my country if you want :p

Contusion
07-12-2012, 01:25 AM
It is everywhere.

Supreme American
07-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Here it is common to see White guys with Asian chicks, it seems it's fashion now... :coffee:

Something wrong with those people.

Supreme American
07-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Its hard to say. I've seen a few fat white women with black males,but in contrast I've seen some okay to good looking white women of my generation with some blacks.

These kind of women tend to have behavioral problems though.

They have issues, if nothing else, a lack of cultural and racial self-respect. The left cheer lead them and hold them up as examples.

StonyArabia
07-12-2012, 01:40 AM
I see it but it's not common, but then again the demographic factor is that's majority of European origins. However people are more open to it especially the younger generations. I think it's kinda cute people can love whom they ever want to love and be with. In my highschool the girls seemed to fancy Wog boys from MENA, not much was there though. No one really cares truth be told it's part of life and people see it as none of their business rightfully so.

Xenomorph
07-12-2012, 01:41 AM
Moderate, but no one really cares either way.

Stefan
07-12-2012, 01:42 AM
If I were to give it a ratio: for every race-mixed couple there are 100 endogamous couples. They're frequent enough to see maybe once a week, but otherwise, and thankfully, not a major problem.

Peyrol
07-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Racemixing? Low.

But inter-ethnic mixing is very high, about 40%.

Siberyak
07-12-2012, 02:00 AM
I dont see whites and Mexicans relationships to much.

Ouistreham
07-12-2012, 02:12 AM
There is a growing trend I feel concerned about, wealthy divorced white males in their 50s who date an over 25 year younger Asian, Arab or Turkish chick. And eventually have a child with the slut (at an age they normally would be grandfathers, and actually are).

I've seen several instances in places like Paris, NYC, Berlin or London UK.

zack
07-12-2012, 05:13 AM
Racemixing? Low.

But inter-ethnic mixing is very high, about 40%.

Goodbye Italy. Soon europe will be just like america.

hipaware
07-12-2012, 06:39 AM
All the time. Mixed race kids are very common in my area.

Curtis24
07-12-2012, 06:41 AM
there's little sex going on.

Libertas
07-12-2012, 07:12 AM

I think Perduellio means mixture between European ethnicities is frequent in parts of Italy, especially the North.

Han Cholo
07-12-2012, 07:19 AM
Foreign elements are few around here. I've met a few people (exchange students) dating Mexicans) but they're a very very very small population.

Mortimer
07-12-2012, 07:38 AM
from my observations, rather rare

Absinthe
07-12-2012, 09:02 AM
Let's be honest with ourselves here;

the reason why Greek women aren't into race mixing with immigrants has mostly to do with the fact that immigrants are of lower socioeconomic status than the natives.

And the majority of the mainstream Greek girls just love a man with money and status ;) Tell me there's a lot of women out there who wouldn't date a Brazilian billionaire, for instance.

As for the Greek men:
there's a lot of them (especially middle-aged ones) who engage in miscegenation with foreigners whether from Asia, Eastern Europe, Balkans, or even Africa.

How many men older than you have married Bulgarians, Albanians, Russians, Ukrainians, or even Africans? I don't mean at all to put them all in the same bag (I consider marriage with the European ones not to be race-mixing) but I mean to say it happens a lot.

It also happens because of the aforementioned phenomenon, Greek women being too preoccupied with money and status. So many socioeconomically "failed" men have taken women from other countries because they wouldn't be successful with Greeks.

All in all it's ridiculous to say miscegenation and/or marriage within different ethnicities doesn't happen in Greece. It does, but of course to a much lesser extent than in other countries.

Oh and to set the record straight I haven't dated foreigners, myself. :)

zack
07-12-2012, 09:26 AM
All the time. Mixed race kids are very common in my area.

Your area says california so I'm assuming you are seeing castizo children and white-asian kids. Blacks being only 6% of the population there that is just what I'm assuming.

I think Perduellio means mixture between European ethnicities is frequent in parts of Italy, especially the North.

That will still be the death of Italy in the long run. Ethnicities can't continue to exist without endogamy.

Himera
07-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Let's be honest with ourselves here;

the reason why Greek women aren't into race mixing with immigrants has mostly to do with the fact that immigrants are of lower socioeconomic status than the natives.

And the majority of the mainstream Greek girls just love a man with money and status ;) Tell me there's a lot of women out there who wouldn't date a Brazilian billionaire, for instance.

As for the Greek men:
there's a lot of them (especially middle-aged ones) who engage in miscegenation with foreigners whether from Asia, Eastern Europe, Balkans, or even Africa.

How many men older than you have married Bulgarians, Albanians, Russians, Ukrainians, or even Africans? I don't mean at all to put them all in the same bag (I consider marriage with the European ones not to be race-mixing) but I mean to say it happens a lot.

It also happens because of the aforementioned phenomenon, Greek women being too preoccupied with money and status. So many socioeconomically "failed" men have taken women from other countries because they wouldn't be successful with Greeks.

All in all it's ridiculous to say miscegenation and/or marriage within different ethnicities doesn't happen in Greece. It does, but of course to a much lesser extent than in other countries.

Oh and to set the record straight I haven't dated foreigners, myself. :)

Does it means that Greeks women would rather be alone or with Greek men although they woudn't be rich?
Due to your point of view,
it seems that " a foreigner is an option only if he's well situaued, that we'r all nationalists in love, but some offered social status by "different lover" is a price to overcome it?

Absinthe
07-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Does it means that Greeks women would rather be alone or with Greek men although they woudn't be rich?

It doesn't mean anything. It is simply an observation.

What happens is that most women who are greedy for rich boyfriends will eventually have to settle down for less.

Due to your point of view,
it seems that " a foreigner is an option only if he's well situaued, that we'r all nationalists in love, but some offered social status by "different lover" is a price to overcome it?

I am sorry I did not understand your phrasing here...

Himera
07-12-2012, 09:55 AM
It doesn't mean anything. It is simply an observation.

What happens is that most women who are greedy for rich boyfriends will eventually have to settle down for less.

I am sorry I did not understand your phrasing here...

You must read more honey,:confused:, you must be able to understand simbols of literal expression ...

While we r hunting here those foreighers we read a lot :p:p:D ...

Absinthe
07-12-2012, 09:59 AM
You must read more honey,:confused:, you must be able to understand simbols of literal expression ...

While we r hunting here those foreighers we read a lot :p:p:D ...
No, it doesn't have to do with "literal expression" - no offense meant but it is your English phrasing I did not understand. :) Something is wrong with the syntax of your sentence in question and it doesn't make sense to me. :)

Himera
07-12-2012, 10:10 AM
No, it doesn't have to do with "literal expression" - no offense meant but it is your English phrasing I did not understand. :) Something is wrong with the syntax of your sentence in question and it doesn't make sense to me. :)

I am not conceited , don't apologize... however :thumb001:

Absinthe
07-12-2012, 10:11 AM
I am not conceited , don't apologize... however :thumb001:
Uhm.....whatever :p

Peyrol
07-12-2012, 11:24 AM

Yes, definitely.

Many teen guys date romanian or eastern euro girls, while teen girls date romanian, ukrainian or moroccan guys.

PetiteParisienne
07-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Gosh, in southeast London? I'm surprised whenever I see a child that isn't biracial.

Pallantides
07-12-2012, 12:09 PM
In my neighborhood it's quite rare.

sturmwalkure
07-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Yes, definitely.

Many teen guys date romanian or eastern euro girls, while teen girls date romanian, ukrainian or moroccan guys.

Except for the Moroccan part this is not as bad as in most Western European countries... Ukrainians and Romanians are a heck of a lot better than Sudanese or some other Black or Arab sort.

Peyrol
07-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Except for the Moroccan part this is not as bad as in most Western European countries... Ukrainians and Romanians are a heck of a lot better than Sudanese or some other Black or Arab sort.

Oh yes, but this city until 1950 was 90% piemonteis...now is 77% italian and about 15% piemonteis.

Crossing ethnicites is good only if the children would be grown with Italian culture.

kabeiros
07-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Very few people older or younger than me have been married to Africans or Asians. The other peoples you mention are not of a different race from us, they are white Europeans. Educate your self about what race really means...

sturmwalkure
07-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Oh yes, but this city until 1950 was 90% piemonteis...now is 77% italian and about 15% piemonteis.

Crossing ethnicites is good only if the children would be grown with Italian culture.

Well that is quite a shift.... if not too much for just fifty years. :eek:

I can agree with what you said about the crossing of European ethnicities if the children are raised with the Italian culture in this case. With the Moroccans well they should go to Morocco where they belong. :D

Marino
07-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Everybody does it where I live, mostly indigenous women with extra-European men.

As a well known fact, such behaviour has to do with domestication. Domesticated animals lose the sense of what is their own kind and what is not.

As humans are animals in some way too, the same is true for them. However, some human individuals do not lose that sense even if their way of living is most domesticated.

rhiannon
07-12-2012, 02:24 PM
I see mixed race couples here and there. They're not the majority by any means. If I had to hazard a guess? Mmmmm....15% or thereabouts.

Linet
07-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Here as Kabeiros allready said...race mixing is close to zero :)

sturmwalkure
07-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Here as Kabeiros allready said...race mixing is close to zero :)

Hope it doesn't increase. Close to zero is good, but absolute zero is ideal. :D At least that is a good place to start though. :thumb001:

Jon Snow
07-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Gosh, in southeast London? I'm surprised whenever I see a child that isn't biracial.

What the heck is so rotten in England? Based on what I've read, mixing is significantly more common there than anywhere else in the Western world, including both the colonies and Mother Europa. As a lifelong Anglophile, I find the whole situation very distressing.

As a Londoner, do you have any insights as to why this mixing is so prevalent?

Linet
07-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Hope it doesn't increase. Close to zero is good, but absolute zero is ideal. :D At least that is a good place to start though. :thumb001:

well, i only know of a famous bascet-ball player and also i saw a kid of mix race parentage just a month ago... so i suppose is close enough to zero :wink
...but you are right...zero would be the best :thumb001:

Allenson
07-12-2012, 02:43 PM
I've said it before and I guess I'll say it again: it's quite rare around here simply for the fact that there are very few 'non-whites'. We're something like 98% white around here and the 2% other are concentrated near the university and are more often than not already coupled with a spouse of their own origin.

sturmwalkure
07-12-2012, 02:47 PM
well, i only know of a famous bascet-ball player and also i saw a kid of mix race parentage just a month ago... so i suppose is close enough to zero :wink
...but you are right...zero would be the best :thumb001:

I hope that child was not mixed with Negroid... which has to be the most aesthetically repulsive racial-mixture. It seems there is absolutely no European nation left without the scourge of mulattoes and other half-breeds. There is always a lecherous whore or two who wishes to defile her blood-line and betray her fatherland or some uneducated fool who can't bag a decent woman that does it.

King Claus
07-12-2012, 02:49 PM
the netherlands is full of mixing...
Within 25 years the dutch race that we know today is non existant.
Woman only care for cars, money and big muscles, so yea the netherlands is doomed.

Linet
07-12-2012, 02:50 PM
yep....negroids the cases i know :coffee:

sturmwalkure
07-12-2012, 02:50 PM
the netherlands is full of mixing...
Within 25 years the dutch race that we know today is non existant.
Woman only care for cars, money and big muscles, so yea the netherlands is doomed.

I heard most of the mixing is in Amsterdam. I would imagine the country-sides are mostly still Dutch?

finŝaų
07-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Very impopular. The vast majority of the couples I see around here are Swede-Swede ones - a natural consequence of our subconscious racial awareness and relative racial homogenity pertaining to the population, I believe.

sturmwalkure
07-12-2012, 02:52 PM
yep....negroids the cases i know :coffee:

Appalling... but none the less not surprising at all. In my opinion inviting Negro blood is akin to poisoning a well and expecting the entire nation's population to drink from it. Even small-scale mixing with such entities is devastating and should be discouraged and even punished.

Kazimiera
07-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Where I live, not all that popular.

I have never seen a Black (African) man with a white woman. Although I have seen Coloured men with White women, and they are usually teenagers. (Coloured in South Africa is a mixture of different races who were brought as slaves to South Africa and they are a mixture of ethnicities). I have never seen Black men with fat White women as is so often described on this forum.

More often seen are White men with Coloured women, and the men are normally so dodgy that no White woman would want him.

There are wealthy white men with pitch black wives, and they are exclusively Germans and Dutch and who think it's exotic. These wives get to drive expensive cars, are draped with gold and diamonds and carry very expensive designer handbags.

King Claus
07-12-2012, 03:03 PM
I heard most of the mixing is in Amsterdam. I would imagine the country-sides are mostly still Dutch?

Amsterdam rotterdam the hague all major citys the only real white city is groningen with a population of 200k and 12% foreigners.
Country sides are still populated by whites mainly yes, but even there foreigners are present:puke

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Amsterdam rotterdam the hague all major citys the only real white city is groningen with a population of 200k and 12% foreigners.
Country sides are still populated by whites mainly yes, but even there foreigners are present:puke

They seem to be very much concentrated. Here they can be found in just two boroughs.

King Claus
07-12-2012, 03:21 PM
yea, thats true.
But u can still see them if yo walk in the city.. and they are even in the good parts of the city:(

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2012, 03:22 PM
yea, thats true.
But u can still see them if yo walk in the city.. and they are even in the good parts of the city:(

I only see them in the city centre during the weekend when going out. The vast majority of the city is Dutch and I don't see much mixing taking place here either: mainly immigrant groups amongst each other.

King Claus
07-12-2012, 03:24 PM
I only see them in the city centre during the weekend when going out. The vast majority of the city is Dutch and I don't see much mixing taking place here either: mainly immigrant groups amongst each other.

what city are you talking about?

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2012, 03:24 PM
what city are you talking about?

I'd have to kill you. But we are located at the edge of the Bible Belt.

Peyrol
07-12-2012, 03:26 PM
Rotterdam is a moroccan shithole.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Rotterdam is a moroccan shithole.

True. It's a shithole period. The city doesn't even look Dutch.

Peyrol
07-12-2012, 03:28 PM
True. It's a shithole period. The city doesn't even look Dutch.

Luckly, i haven't move there last years.

But also here (Torino) is become a Marrakesh cloaca. :(

PetiteParisienne
07-12-2012, 03:29 PM
What the heck is so rotten in England? Based on what I've read, mixing is significantly more common there than anywhere else in the Western world, including both the colonies and Mother Europa. As a lifelong Anglophile, I find the whole situation very distressing.

The UK allows any and all people of Commonwealth countries to come settle here, along with their extended family members. They come in droves, unable to speak English, and get into the welfare system for life. I know of a Pakistani couple who came here, demanded a 5-bedroom Georgian flat in the heart of London PAID FOR BY THE GOVERNMENT because they are 'asylum seekers', and then had eight of their family members from Pakistan move in. They and their descendants will all be cradle-to-grave welfare leeches. It's sickening.

That was a bit of tangent, but it is relevant. The presence of Commonwealth immigrants has become normalised in the UK's big cities. London is like New York in its unflinching multiculturalism as a result of its large-scale absorption of foreigners. The black people here are highly sexualised by certain aspects of British youth culture, which is why you see so many young white girls getting knocked up by their 'rude boys'. Islam is also extremely popular, and even trendy. Trust fund babies who spend their parents' money by donating to their universities' mosques are seen as tres chic and progressive. Many white British people - particularly women - are converting to Islam and marrying Asian and Middle Eastern Muslims.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Luckly, i haven't move there last years.

But also here (Torino) is become a Marrakesh cloaca. :(

I am not speaking about the immigrants for a moment:

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/8331149.jpg

http://wilcozpics.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/rotterdam_skyline.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Skyline_Rotterdam_(2).jpg

http://www.footballculture.com/wp-content/old-images/2010/05/rotterdam-skyline.jpg

It doesn't look very Dutch to me.

King Claus
07-12-2012, 03:33 PM
I'd have to kill you. But we are located at the edge of the Bible Belt.

Ik kom je heus niet achter na ofzo hoor:p niet dat ik nu enig idee hebt waar je woont maar goed dat tenzeide er zal idd hier en daar wel wat kleine verschilletjes inzitten

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Ik kom je heus niet achter na ofzo hoor:p niet dat ik nu enig idee hebt waar je woont maar goed dat tenzeide er zal idd hier en daar wel wat kleine verschilletjes inzitten
Ik zit hier dus vrijwel recht op de grens tussen de Bijbelgordel en de rest van Nederland en ja.. je hebt hier wel migranten maar het is niets vergeleken met Utrecht en met de Randstad.

Peyrol
07-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Look like a north-western american city (Portland, Seattle, etc.).

I am not speaking about the immigrants for a moment:

http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/8331149.jpg

http://wilcozpics.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/rotterdam_skyline.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Skyline_Rotterdam_(2).jpg

http://www.footballculture.com/wp-content/old-images/2010/05/rotterdam-skyline.jpg

It doesn't look very Dutch to me.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2012, 03:42 PM

It has it's nicknames that allure to it: Chicago aan de Maas, Manhattan aan de Maas.

Peyrol
07-12-2012, 03:46 PM
It has it's nicknames that allure to it: Chicago aan de Maas, Manhattan aan de Maas.

Same goes for Milano, here.

http://i48.tinypic.com/69olzo.jpg

http://rete.comuni-italiani.it/foto/2009/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/279201-800x535-500x334.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5016/5477909616_b809dbfd29.jpg

Lithium
07-12-2012, 03:48 PM
It doesn't exist here. It's a taboo. Also mixing between different ethnicities.

Graham
07-12-2012, 03:55 PM
It's seen as peculiar and rare. Don't know if it's popular or not.

I do have a friend who is half Philipino. Scottish father and Filipino mother. Moved here about 10 years ago to my school.

Pallantides
07-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Though there are immigrants in my neighborhood they are almost exclusively Europeans there are a few non-euro ones but not that many.

I have heard that in 30 years, ca. 50% of Oslo's population might have some foreign ancestry(as in being mixed, not all of it being non-euro mixing of course, as at least half of the immigrants here are Europeans)

Graham
07-12-2012, 04:05 PM
All successful cities like Oslo have a large foreign population. Edinburgh is like that. Large immigrant base, but mainly other Europeans.

Pallantides
07-12-2012, 04:09 PM
All successful cities like Oslo have a large foreign population. Edinburgh is like that. Large immigrant base, but mainly other Europeans.

Cities like Oslo, Bergen and Trondheim have always had large immigrant populations, but back then it was mostly other Europeans that came there to work and set up businesses.

Also most Norwegians who live in Oslo are not from there, like myself.

MarkyMark
07-12-2012, 04:14 PM
It's pretty common. I have a half canadian half Japanese friend. I also have a half Hawaiian half italian friend. But what I don't like is that all the Bkack guys get all the white girls.

King Claus
07-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Ik zit hier dus vrijwel recht op de grens tussen de Bijbelgordel en de rest van Nederland en ja.. je hebt hier wel migranten maar het is niets vergeleken met Utrecht en met de Randstad.

ja dat zowiezo, maar tis alsnog storend om ze te zien hier en daar vindt je niet?

Libertas
07-12-2012, 04:30 PM
It's pretty common. I have a half canadian half Japanese friend. I also have a half Hawaiian half italian friend. But what I don't like is that all the Bkack guys get all the white girls.

The black guy get the slags and tarts.:p

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2012, 04:30 PM
ja dat zowiezo, maar tis alsnog storend om ze te zien hier en daar vindt je niet?

Het lijkt hier wat minder te zijn. Wat ik voornamelijk zie is dat mensen hun eigen groepjes lijken te hebben. Nederlanders en buitenlanders gaan (afgezien van het VMBO) vaak naar andere scholen.

Linet
07-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Though there are immigrants in my neighborhood they are almost exclusively Europeans there are a few non-euro ones but not that many.

I have heard that in 30 years, ca. 50% of Oslo's population might have some foreign ancestry(as in being mixed, not all of it being non-euro mixing of course, as at least half of the immigrants here are Europeans)

Thats how elves :rose: will get extinct even there...:worried1:

Pallantides
07-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Thats how elves :rose: will get extinct even there...:worried1:

Parts of Oslo is overrun by Orcs and Goblins.

Absinthe
07-12-2012, 05:26 PM
The other peoples you mention are not of a different race from us, they are white Europeans. Educate your self about what race really means...

:rolleyes:

Because I have spent lots of years actually educating myself about the concept of race, I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as "White race" but a great variety of European sub-races the extremes of whose spectrum are very different from each other. So different that in some extreme instances it is a matter of euphemism to say that they belong to the same "race".

Sorry, the layperson's idea of of 4 grossly generalized races does not apply in my discussions.

Plus, the concept of White itself, is a colonial term, designed as an umbrella term for "white Americans" or "White Australians" and so on and so forth.

In the old continent there was never a need to define oneself as "White", one is simply German or Austrian or Russian or Greek or Croatian or what not. And so the term "white" has little to no use to Europeans as they are firstly and mostly defined by ethnicity, culture, habits, language, etc. :coffee:

sturmwalkure
07-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Parts of Oslo is overrun by Orcs and Goblins.

Otherwise known as Somalis...? :P

Jon Snow
07-12-2012, 09:07 PM
The UK allows any and all people of Commonwealth countries to come settle here, along with their extended family members. They come in droves, unable to speak English, and get into the welfare system for life. I know of a Pakistani couple who came here, demanded a 5-bedroom Georgian flat in the heart of London PAID FOR BY THE GOVERNMENT because they are 'asylum seekers', and then had eight of their family members from Pakistan move in. They and their descendants will all be cradle-to-grave welfare leeches. It's sickening.

More than anything else, this enrages me. I've heard of similar happenings in England myself, and stories from Scandinavia about immigrants who have rent, utilities, groceries, cell phones, and vehicles all paid for by the government bitching that they aren't provided enough spending money.

What. The. FUCK. :banging head

That was a bit of tangent, but it is relevant. The presence of Commonwealth immigrants has become normalised in the UK's big cities. London is like New York in its unflinching multiculturalism as a result of its large-scale absorption of foreigners. The black people here are highly sexualised by certain aspects of British youth culture, which is why you see so many young white girls getting knocked up by their 'rude boys'. Islam is also extremely popular, and even trendy. Trust fund babies who spend their parents' money by donating to their universities' mosques are seen as tres chic and progressive. Many white British people - particularly women - are converting to Islam and marrying Asian and Middle Eastern Muslims.

Thanks for the explanation. The whole situation is very disheartening, especially since the English nationalist movement (to the best of my understanding) is lagging well behind that most continental European nations.

Your comparison to NYC is an interesting one; while NYC is, as you say, unflinchingly multicultural, extant in the city is plenty of self-segregation, ethnic tensions, etc. Is London similar in areas? If so, are there areas where indigenous Englishmen are making a stand, or is it just the scum at each other's throats?

zack
07-12-2012, 09:18 PM

Luckily its just really London where this is happening. The vast majority of the mixing in the UK is located in London.

Stefan
07-12-2012, 09:19 PM

Holy crap! If something like that happened here, I don't know what we'd do, there would be some kind of rebellion or intense political movement. The most liberal would turn conservative in a second, and Pennsylvania is already very conservative. Even the people on welfare from time to time look down on leeches, and the leeches here don't get anything near what you've just described. We think we have it bad enough with Mexicans in the United States, but what you described sounds a hundred times worse. Good luck to the English in London, you certainly seem to need it.

zack
07-12-2012, 09:26 PM
When you consider that 10-12% of the population of the entire UK is located in greater london(very small area)and that the vast majority of non-whites live in london it becomes obvious that the vast majority of racial mixiing happens in london itself.

Even still on one hand it might be a good thing that the 'british' blacks and 'british' non-whites are so concentrated in one city and are so intent on breeding with whites.

Soon 'mixed race' will be the biggest 'minority' in britain.

The non-whites in britain seem set on breeding themselves out of existence and assimilating with the anglos.

Although even still in 2005 only 3% of the births in england and wales were 'mixed race'.

So while it might be common the mixing seems to be small outside of london and even in london it is a minority.

Siberyak
07-12-2012, 09:47 PM
More than anything else, this enrages me. I've heard of similar happenings in England myself, and stories from Scandinavia about immigrants who have rent, utilities, groceries, cell phones, and vehicles all paid for by the government bitching that they aren't provided enough spending money.

Thanks for the explanation. The whole situation is very disheartening, especially since the English nationalist movement (to the best of my understanding) is lagging well behind that most continental European nations.

Your comparison to NYC is an interesting one; while NYC is, as you say, unflinchingly multicultural, extant in the city is plenty of self-segregation, ethnic tensions, etc. Is London similar in areas? If so, are there areas where indigenous Englishmen are making a stand, or is it just the scum at each other's throats?

New York cities white population is at 30% however half of these whites are Jews so the true number of whites is at about 15 to 20%.

rhiannon
07-13-2012, 10:43 AM

Not at all! I live in the Northwest:)

Portland:
http://www.oregontravelcenter.com/images/top10-portland.jpg

Seattle:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vNAYrQds7Lw/TcdFa4PvmcI/AAAAAAAAADo/BWPpbYhzmmE/s1600/seattle.jpg

Those pictures remind me a lot more of somewhere in Australia, or perhaps New Zealand? Also...parts of Texas:)

antonio
07-13-2012, 11:00 AM
The persistence of the Commonwealth is the nastiest of the UK traditions. They had been abandoned it before it was too late. Now it's obviously too late.

Pretan
07-13-2012, 11:00 AM

During the London riots it was easy to see:

h6p4itkdLi8
BQgg0W2yrbc

If they try to riot again you can expect pogroms.

Gromosław
07-13-2012, 11:10 AM
My city is located near ukrainian border and it is very unpopular here. Oh, we bad odious racists...

Edgard
07-13-2012, 11:22 AM

Much of the mixing is thankfully not English. Still Polish/Negro, Chinese/Arab it all happens.

The UK is a Cultural Marxist state that has pushed the mixing agenda. We have 0% free speech on race and the Negro is always shown as cool and stylish on TV wile the white mail is shown as a lazy fat pervert.

The BBC pushes the agenda with all the state funding wile the welfare state pays for all the Niglets. Brown babies are considered fashionable among the under class of untermensch whites.

Among the middle class "liberals" a Negro partner is a symbol of how "right on" and "liberal" you are, a status symbol. Also feminists can manipulate an off the boat African at least until they chimp out rape and kill them.

We also have practically uncontrolled immigrations.

Edgard
07-13-2012, 11:41 AM
During the London riots it was easy to see:

h6p4itkdLi8
BQgg0W2yrbc

If they try to riot again you can expect pogroms.

I did not get to see any of that. It shows how controlled the press is.

This is the funniest example of a cover up. Thank god for live TV.

oixzxxaMtQ0

Its funny how she tells him what he has seen and he answers that as he was there, there was one white guy.

Moonbird
07-13-2012, 07:04 PM
It doesn't exist here. It's a taboo. Also mixing between different ethnicities.

Good old European values. So sad they have disappeared in so many countries nowadays.

Pallantides
07-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Good old European values. So sad they have disappeared in so many countries nowadays.

It would be even sadder if they disappear in your country, as Finns are one of the greatest people in the world.

Rereg
07-13-2012, 07:18 PM
Still Polish/Negro

...or polish/pakis:( A lot of my female compatriots from UK are fucking scum. :puke:
Also a lot of those Sluts come back to Poland with niglets or other small apes. Race or national mixing is very important problem of polish women.

Rereg
07-13-2012, 07:27 PM
My city is located near ukrainian border and it is very unpopular here. Oh, we bad odious racists...

In Poland yes, but a lot of polish women who live in Western Europe make race-mixing and destroy our national gene pool.

Dalton Fury
07-13-2012, 07:30 PM
...or polish/pakis:( A lot of my female compatriots from UK are fucking scum. :puke:
Also a lot of those Sluts come back to Poland with niglets or other small apes. Race or national mixing is very important problem of polish women.

Disgusting. White women are literally destroying their genes when they mix with the negroid :puke

Mortimer
07-13-2012, 07:40 PM
my opinion on race-mixing switches and in this very moment im still undecided what to think about it, there are pros and cons

pros: we are all humans, and nothing should stand between the love of two consenting adults

cons: race-mixing destroys diversity, creates half breeds not fully the one or the other

also a consideration which plays a role is jealous from women and men when the opossite gender of their race goes with another race

so im really undecided, but in this very moment i favour to be rather pros, i watched a good chinese movie, and there was this wonderful blind chinese girl witch i wouldnt mind having as an wife, i almost crushed on her over the TV Screen..... lol so i think in my personal case i wouldnt really mind if my wife was black,chinese or white, if she is lovely so i favour the we are all humans and love between two consenting adults shouldnt be oppossed.

Peyrol
07-13-2012, 09:33 PM
In Poland yes, but a lot of polish women who live in Western Europe make race-mixing and destroy our national gene pool.

Among polish immigrants here, i never seen interracial relationships...there are a lot of polish women with italian men or other eastern euros (especially romanians), but i never seen polish/moroccan, polish/libic, polish/nigerian, etc.

Septima
07-14-2012, 03:26 AM
In my birthplace of Melbourne race mixing is everywhere, particularly in in places like St. Albans, Sunshine, Noble Park, Dandenong, Broadmeadows and Footscray. Melbourne's western suburbs are third world toilets. White men and Asian women were popular along with Arabs, Africans and Indians with White women. Most of the women who dated non-whites I found to be the trashy, slutty, bogan type. Lots of White girls converting to Islam and marrying Somali and Lebanese men also. Some of these places have become so "multiculturalised" that they seem foreign to me.

Where I live now in Perth, race mixing is not all that popular but it is on the increase. I see a lot of White men in their 50s and 60s with young Asian women (mostly Filipinos and Chinese) out together. I do see the odd Black African or an Aboriginal out with a White girl occasionally but that's rare. Perth is fortunately still a very Anglo-Celtic city.

Contra Mundum
07-14-2012, 04:19 AM
Non existent.

How many different races are there in Macedonia? I mean, if everyone is Caucasian, then of course there isn't any race mixing going on.

Rereg
07-14-2012, 05:51 AM
How many different races are there in Macedonia?

Macedonia, Bulgaria and other balkan countries are full of Gypsies.

Peyrol
07-14-2012, 09:55 AM
In my birthplace of Melbourne race mixing is everywhere, particularly in in places like St. Albans, Sunshine, Noble Park, Dandenong, Broadmeadows and Footscray. Melbourne's western suburbs are third world toilets. White men and Asian women were popular along with Arabs, Africans and Indians with White women. Most of the women who dated non-whites I found to be the trashy, slutty, bogan type. Lots of White girls converting to Islam and marrying Somali and Lebanese men also. Some of these places have become so "multiculturalised" that they seem foreign to me.

Where I live now in Perth, race mixing is not all that popular but it is on the increase. I see a lot of White men in their 50s and 60s with young Asian women (mostly Filipinos and Chinese) out together. I do see the odd Black African or an Aboriginal out with a White girl occasionally but that's rare. Perth is fortunately still a very Anglo-Celtic city.

Significant overseas born populations
Place of Birth Population (2006)

United Kingdom 156,457
Italy 73,801
Vietnam 57,926
China 54,726
New Zealand 52,453
Greece 52,279
India 50,686
Sri Lanka 30,594
Malaysia 29,174
Philippines 24,568
Germany 21,182
Malta 18,951
South Africa 17,317
Republic of Macedonia 17,287
Hong Kong 16,917
Poland 16,439
Croatia 15,367
Lebanon 14,645
Netherlands 14,581
Turkey 14,124
Bosnia and Herzegovina 13,546
Egypt 11,580
Total 774,600

It's a Babel...

evon
07-14-2012, 10:19 AM
Common, mostly:
Norwegian females and African males.
Norwegian males and East Asian females.
Middle eastern and Norwegian male/females.
South American and Norwegian male/female.

ect...i have two neighbour couples who is African/Norwegian and Indian/Norwegian couples...both seem quite happy..

Peyrol
07-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Common, mostly:
Norwegian females and African males.
Norwegian males and East Asian females.
Middle eastern and Norwegian male/females.
South American and Norwegian male/female.

ect...i have two neighbour couples who is African/Norwegian and Indian/Norwegian couples...both seem quite happy..

Skando women consider italian untermenschen, but marry africans...:lol:

evon
07-14-2012, 10:24 AM
Skando women consider italian untermenschen, but marry africans...:lol:

It is worth noting that most Norwegian women who are with African males are usually overweight, from my experience Africans like that sort of thing, so both are happy.. We dont have many Italians here, so i would not know...

Peyrol
07-14-2012, 10:27 AM
It is worth noting that most Norwegian women who are with African males are usually overweight, from my experience Africans like that sort of thing, so both are happy.. We dont have many Italians here, so i would not know...

Yes, the same happen here. Maybe for africans (especially east africans as Somali, Ethiopians, etc), who grew in a poor lands, fat is synonim of beauty.

evon
07-14-2012, 10:29 AM
Yes, the same happen here. Maybe for africans (especially east africans as Somali, Ethiopians, etc), who grew in a poor lands, fat is synonim of beauty.

In my experience its more common among West Africans to like such features, east Africans are usually tall and slim..i have a very tall and robust female friend whom always get hit on allot by Africans whenever she goes out, most Norwegians probably dont find her features attractive, but to them she seems to be the bomb, so its a win win, except she dosnt want an african bf :P

Mortimer
07-14-2012, 10:32 AM
In my experience its more common among West Africans to like such features, east Africans are usually tall and slim..i have a very tall and robust female friend whom always get hit on allot by Africans whenever she goes out, most Norwegians probably dont find her features attractive, but to them she seems to be the bomb, so its a win win, except she dosnt want an african bf :P

im the oppossite of africans, i love petite figures, and hour glass, and not too tall.

Pretan
07-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Many eastern Euros here are paid to marry non-Euros so they can gain EU citizenship and wrongly stay here.

vm6fBusWQYo

Defiance
07-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Far too much.

All I can say is that when the Revolution finally comes, these maggot bastards are gonna have a lot to answer for.

zlakopistou
07-14-2012, 11:30 AM
It's always fun to read the comments in this forum. It makes North Korea the ideal system for "race preservation".

PetiteParisienne
07-15-2012, 01:49 PM

I was just talking about this with my husband yesterday, funnily enough. London neighbourhoods are strikingly different from one another demographically. There are certain areas in which it's nearly unheard-of to see a white person (e.g. Peckham). Due to the popularity of Islam, Muslims seem to be seeping into the more affluent parts of London. The first time I ever saw women in burqas outside of Israel was in South Kensington, which is one of London's ritziest areas!

Every once in awhile some EDL blokes might have a little rally, but they're not taken very seriously here.

StonyArabia
07-15-2012, 03:29 PM
im the oppossite of africans, i love petite figures, and hour glass, and not too tall.

Same I like petite and small sized women.

zlakopistou
07-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Even one mixed-race couple is enough. There should be violently enforced laws against such treacherous unions.

Why don't you go and tell the race mixers what you wrote? :thumb001:

Mortimer
07-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Even one mixed-race couple is enough. There should be violently enforced laws against such treacherous unions.

lol, but actually :(

Edgard
07-15-2012, 09:35 PM

I would not go that far but if you removed the anti-racist (lol, rather a racist set of laws when you think about how they are applied) protection they get under the law I am betting they would get sick of people spitting in their face day in day out and their kids getting bullied at school. Then it would soon stop being fashionable. All you would have to do is allow full free speech.

A few TV programs on the subject of "once you go black we wont have you back" ridiculing them and showing them as perverts would finish the job. Its all about who controls the courts and media. Sadly at the moment its the liberals and a minority group that do not like to be named.

Mortimer
07-15-2012, 09:39 PM
I would not go that far but if you removed the anti-racist (lol, rather a racist set of laws when you think about how they are applied) protection they get under the law I am betting they would get sick of people spitting in their face day in day out and their kids getting bullied at school. Then it would soon stop being fashionable. All you would have to do is allow full free speech.

A few TV programs on the subject of "once you go black we wont have you back" ridiculing them and showing them as perverts would finish the job. Its all about who controls the courts and media. Sadly at the moment its the liberals and a minority group that do not like to be named.

lol, why would treat like that for their love choice, why mistreat someone for his love?

and then you write this, what you mean is a tyranny masqued as free speech

All you would have to do is allow full free speech.

Edgard
07-15-2012, 09:51 PM
lol, why would treat like that for their love choice, why mistreat someone for his love?

and then you write this, what you mean is a tyranny masqued as free speech

It would be free speech. The deviant race mixer much like the homosexual hides behind speech crime legislation as they promote their life style.

I would not have to do anything. If only 5% of the population had goes at them it would stop their sick lifestyle or at least drive them underground. Now race mixing can not be driven underground as that just kills it as its more or less a fashion choice and the Niglets are a dead give away.

I despise "progressive society" and it is founded on the repression of the natural gag response of the non liberal. This is why "liberals" (lol how they call themselves that) hate free speech.

The racemixers "choice" is a choice to bugger their peoples future. Like the choice to kill someone it should have consequences.

Mortimer
07-15-2012, 09:55 PM
It would be free speech. The deviant race mixer much like the homosexual hides behind speech crime legislation as they promote their life style.

I would not have to do anything. If only 5% of the population had goes at them it would stop their sick lifestyle or at least drive them underground. Now race mixing can not be driven underground as that just kills it as its more or less a fashion choice and the Niglets are a dead give away.

I despise "progressive society" and it is founded on the repression of the natural gag response of the non liberal. This is why "liberals" (lol how they call themselves that) hate free speech.

The racemixers "choice" is a choice to bugger their peoples future. Like the choice to kill someone it should have consequences.

I dont think they should promote their life style but they should have legal protection just like anyone else, you cant spit just like that at someone or hit him, denounce him in the public etc. so why should you a race-mixer or homosexual, he is just as human as anyone else and deserves protection. you cant allow wild dogs to eat the sheep when you are shepherd

Edgard
07-15-2012, 10:00 PM
I dont think they should promote their life style but they should have legal protection just like anyone else, you cant spit just like that at someone or hit him, denounce him in the public etc. so why should you a race-mixer or homosexual, he is just as human as anyone else and deserves protection. you cant allow wild dogs to eat the sheep when you are shepherd

The homosexual can do what he likes. I was just using them as an example of another group how require speech crime in order to flourish. Gays just hurt themselves most of the time so its not such a big deal what they do.

Why should people be free from public ridicule and denouncement? I cant see any reason that anyone should have such protection.

Social pressure used to be how society protected its self. Look how adultery was dealt with in the past.

I also did not say people should be free to hit them. Just words and general spoken abused and this should just be allowed across the bored.
Before the 1930's there was no speech crime in the UK short of treason and we where way more civilised back then.

Mortimer
07-15-2012, 10:04 PM
The homosexual can do what he likes. I was just using them as an example of another group how require speech crime in order to flourish. Gays just hurt themselves most of the time so its not such a big deal what they do.

Why should people be free from public ridicule and denouncement? I cant see any reason that anyone should have such protection.

Social pressure used to be how society protected its self. Look how adultery was dealt with in the past.

I also did not say people should be free to hit them. Just words and general spoken abused and this should just be allowed across the bored.
Before the 1930's there was no speech crime in the UK short of treason and we where way more civilised back then.

you said to spit at their face, which is already physical abuse, and people need protection from psychical abuse just as well, even in the bible public denouncment is a crime, in almost every society it was and is a crime except as punishment for someone who commited a crime himself..... people might loose their jobs over it, loose their family, friends, it may severly hit their common life

Edgard
07-15-2012, 10:14 PM
you said to spit at their face, which is already physical abuse, and people need protection from psychical abuse just as well, even in the bible public denouncment is a crime, in almost every society it was and is a crime except as punishment for someone who commited a crime himself..... people might loose their jobs over it, loose their family, friends, it may severly hit their common life

You could denounce someone for adulterous acts. That was not a crime. Race mixing is worse.
Maybe spiting in the face is taking it a bit far but spiting on the ground in contempt would be the least of what they deserve and should be legal.
I do not believe in restrictions on speech. Only tyrants, perverts, invaders and socialist tossers do.

Mortimer
07-15-2012, 10:28 PM
You could denounce someone for adulterous acts. That was not a crime. Race mixing is worse.
Maybe spiting in the face is taking it a bit far but spiting on the ground in contempt would be the least of what they deserve and should be legal.
I do not believe in restrictions on speech. Only tyrants, perverts, invaders and socialist tossers do.

adulterous acts are worse then a happy mixed family, why destroy the happines of a family just because "one is white in contenance and the other black". public denouncment in your case means putting heavy social pressure on a happy family to destroy their happines......

Edgard
07-15-2012, 10:38 PM
adulterous acts are worse then a happy mixed family, why destroy the happines of a family just because "one is white in contenance and the other black". public denouncment in your case means putting heavy social pressure on a happy family to destroy their happines......

Because they destroy the very nature of the people. Peoples should be preserved. Europeans should be European not Nigerian or part African.

Their happiness is brought with our destruction. An arsonist is very happy when the flames are high. Should we let him burn our house so he can be happy?

Mortimer
07-15-2012, 10:43 PM
Because they destroy the very nature of the people. Peoples should be preserved. Europeans should be European not Nigerian or part African.

Their happiness is brought with our destruction. An arsonist is very happy when the flames are high. Should we let him burn our house so he can be happy?

So you think their (white peoples) bodies belong to a "greater good" and are not their own property, property of eatch individual? so you think a adult cannot consent about his/her body, heart, feelings etc?

Graham
07-15-2012, 10:48 PM
. There are certain areas in which it's nearly unheard-of to see a white person (e.g. Peckham). .

Hoi, my cousin lives there! In this part. His facebook doesn't indicate that. lol

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300445_10150350941708177_136865473_n.jpg

Edgard
07-15-2012, 10:57 PM
So you think their (white peoples) bodies belong to a "greater good" and are not their own property, property of eatch individual? so you think a adult cannot consent about his/her body, heart, feelings etc?

If they want to move to Nigerian that's their business and the business of Africans but it never works out that way its always Europe.

People can do what they like with their bodies but they are damaging society and that should be HEAVILY discouraged. Not illegal but HEAVILY discouraged. Just how much do they love the person? Will they move to Africa for them? Will they be a social outcast for them? That should be their choices and their call.

iNird
07-15-2012, 11:12 PM
I live in an affluent white American suburb so not that prevalent.

safinator
07-15-2012, 11:59 PM
In Albania quasi non-existant.
In southern Italy still very rare.

Skadi
07-16-2012, 02:01 AM
Not all that much. Most of the interracial couples I see are White Australian men with East Asian women and even they are pretty small in the area I live in.
I also see some White Australian girls with Indians and Middle Eastern men occasionally. Inter European relationships are popular though, I see a lot of Greek and Anglo-Celtic male/females or Italian and Anglo-Celtic male/female relationships.

Marino
07-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Some race mixing will always happen, it's inevitable. What we are talking about here is the mixing of elements too distant from one another. Why did such mixing happen in the first place?

In my opinion, it happened primarily due to the loss of our psychic immune system. Why did we lose this immune system? Domestication led to a loss of instinct what is our kind and what is not. But maybe this lost instinct will be regained as a consequence of the increasing number of migrants with increasingly foreign looks. The encounter with these people will probably sharpen the ability of the general, uneducated and instinct-impoverished population to distinguish what is genuinely theirs and what is not. However, the confrontation with increasingly foreign elements could also have the opposite effect: Habituation to these looks and further decrease of the natural inhibitions to mate with people too different from oneself. I'm not a scientist, so I'm unqualified to answer this question, but I hope that instincts formerly so natural and so strong will not further deteriorate but that they on the contrary can be revived to an extent in which they become effective again.

Sikeliot
07-24-2012, 04:04 AM
Disclaimer: This thread is not for you to list your own preferences but rather to discuss to what extent preferences in dating and statements such as "I only date _________ men/women" are based on racism, and whether or not only being sexually attracted to people of your own race is rooted in racism.

I often have heard people say that if you are only sexually attracted to people of your own race, you are subconsciously racist (if not openly) because you are making the assumption you would not be sexually attracted to many people you have not met, solely because you assume that people of that race all have characteristics you find unattractive. Others will say that as you have no control over who you are sexually attracted to, there is no racism involved and it is solely a preference.

I personally believe that it is the reason behind one's preferences that determine whether or not the preferences are rooted in racism.. if you would not date interracially because you are not sexually attracted to people of a specific race, that is just your preference and it is outside of your control. However, if you refuse to date people of other races due to fear of societal backlash, not wanting to upset your family, etc. then there may be more to it.

Chego
07-24-2012, 04:07 AM
I love Asian girls:thumbs up

Stefan
07-24-2012, 04:12 AM
It has been shown in studies that people tend to prefer their own, those who are similar to them, as infants. For that matter, it doesn't seem odd that somebody would date their own ethnic-group, let alone their own race. Furthermore, dating isn't solely about sexual attraction. There are fiscal and social responsibilities as well. These responsibilities were the premiere notions for marriage before the modern age, and it has only been because we're fairly comfortable that they've taken a back burner.

In the end, everybody is inherently racist, at least a little. They see people not of their tribe as unsuitable partners, while those of their tribe are suitable: either from social norms, or because of inherent biological responses. I can guarantee you that the same people who say dating within one's race is racist, have no problem with xenophilia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophily), which is almost guaranteed racism because it goes against most people's nature.

Sikeliot
07-24-2012, 04:13 AM
Would it be racist if someone was emotionally attracted to someone of a different race, but due to their lack of sexual attraction to that person (rooted in that they only were sexually attracted to their own race), they could not date that person?

Alenka
07-24-2012, 04:17 AM
I often have heard people say that if you are only sexually attracted to people of your own race, you are subconsciously racist (if not openly) because you are making the assumption you would not be sexually attracted to many people you have not met, solely because you assume that people of that race all have characteristics you find unattractive. Others will say that as you have no control over who you are sexually attracted to, there is no racism involved and it is solely a preference.Yeah I too have heard people say that. I think it's really silly.

So if not being attracted to another race makes you a racist because it supposedly means you are making the assumption that you would not be sexually attracted to many people you have not met, then I guess not being attracted to the same gender makes you a homophobe. Because in this case too it means you are making the assumption that you would not be sexually attracted to many people you have not met. :icon_rolleyes: