PDA

View Full Version : Interracial relationships

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26

papa diddy pop
11-22-2012, 12:29 AM
why do you want to date europeans/middle eastern so if its technically subrace you dont have to check "interracial category". i think we are all subrace of humanity, so i wouldnt date interracial because i wouldnt fuck homo errectus:rolleyes:

I heard that homo erectus like fried chicken .

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 12:31 AM
I heard that homo erectus like fried chicken .

yes and watermeloon and he spoke ebonics:rolleyes:

Comte Arnau
11-22-2012, 12:46 AM
why do you want to date europeans/middle eastern so if its technically subrace you dont have to check "interracial category". i think we are all subrace of humanity, so i wouldnt date interracial because i wouldnt fuck homo errectus:rolleyes:

Homo erectus was human. That's why he is called Homo.

kabeiros
11-22-2012, 12:49 AM
I would date any girl I feel attracted to as long as she is:
1.Greek
2.brunette
3.brown eyed
4.pontid type
5.20-25 years old
6.not feminist
7.not leftist

Visigodo Español
11-22-2012, 12:55 AM
Outside of my race? Fuck no. Regardless, it wouldn't feel natural. Outside of my subrace? Why not? What does it matter? Every woman that I've been with was hardly of my subrace.

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 01:07 AM
i also think subrace is a wrong question because you will hardly find two persons from exactly same sub-race alike. but better would be meta-ethnicity. if you are italian if you would date outside the southern/med world or if you are german if you would date slavic or spaniard girl. and not only date but have children with, share communality and procreate with. what kind of name would you give your kid. hans, günther or enrique and vasilos. what would you baptize them as roman-catholic or protestant and what language, culture, civilization you would teach them. thats why i think serb girl is best match for me because im stuck in serb customs. someone from serbia with same traditions as me. but i think it would make just things easier because im really not very traditional person just for sake of convenience, i would applie international names, customs, rules too. im not regionalist or chauvinist. i also wouldnt care if my children dont resemble me racially. since im mongrel myself im probably more easier to date outside a race.

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 01:09 AM
i would date black and triraracial brazilian hottie, dance zamba, eat taccos and drink tequilla with her family, cousins, brothers. i would name my kid Hasol lol and would love his chocolate skin and mullato features. lmao

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4lo9hruYh1rsr3j3o1_500.png

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 01:11 AM
i just want to be happy and i would assimilate into black african community or in china too

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 01:19 AM
Homo erectus was human. That's why he is called Homo.

he was not homo sapiens sapiens, he was just monkey who walked upright thats why he is calle errectus (from errect walk)

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 01:21 AM
I would date any girl I feel attracted to as long as she is:
1.Greek
2.brunette
3.brown eyed
4.pontid type
5.20-25 years old
6.not feminist
7.not leftist

dandelion;)

finŝaų
11-22-2012, 09:17 AM
Depends on how you define "race" and "subrace". Some consider Finns "Caucaso-Mongolian", yet I would very much prefer a Finnish woman to a bloody "Caucasoid" MENA wog.

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 09:27 AM
Depends on how you define "race" and "subrace". Some consider Finns "Caucaso-Mongolian", yet I would very much prefer a Finnish woman to a bloody "Caucasoid" MENA wog.

no one says finns are not caucasoid:rolleyes: none anthropologist ever classified them as anything else than fully caucasoid, just a bit of influence is there among a very limited number of individuals. like there are lappids in sweden who are mongoloid in part

finŝaų
11-22-2012, 09:31 AM
no one says finns are not caucasoid:rolleyes: none anthropologist ever classified them as anything else than fully caucasoid, just a bit of influence is there among a very limited number of individuals. like there are lappids in sweden who are mongoloid in part

Are you kidding me?

By the way, how do you figure "Lappids" by default are more "Mongoloid" than the average Swede?

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 09:34 AM
Are you kidding me?

By the way, how do you figure "Lappids" by default are more "Mongoloid" than the average Swede?

which anthropologist classified them as non-caucasoid, which serious anthropologist and not a internet troll? ok im not aware, sorry. and yes i figure the full blown lappid to be proper mongoloid or at least 50% while there is decreasing influence as more mixed they are with the rest of swedes.

mysticism
11-22-2012, 09:37 AM
I wouldn't generally date anyone (with the intention to marry) anyone outside my race, but subrace yes. Specifically Med or East-Med/Dinarid

finŝaų
11-22-2012, 09:41 AM
which anthropologist classified them as non-caucasoid, which serious anthropologist and not a internet troll? ok im not aware, sorry. and yes i figure the full blown lappid to be proper mongoloid or at least 50% while there is decreasing influence as more mixed they are with the rest of swedes.

http://i.imgur.com/w1lCE.jpg

Do you have anything at all to support your speculative hypothesis about the "Lappids" being proper Mongoloid? I've never seen a Swede score more than 3% "Mongoloid" on admixture runs, and the "Lappid" features are more likely descended from the Cro-Magnon.

If "Lappid" traits were truly anatomically modern Mongoloid in nature, the average Scandinavian and Saami in particular would score much more East Asian and/or North Asian.

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 10:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/w1lCE.jpg

lol is that based on race alone or also on language derrivation? and did that anthropologist wrote like coon or is it just a entry by someone. i know its official, i see its from lexika but still it doesnt mean its from anthropology book. meyers-conversation lexika is not a anthropological work but more like summary of all fields on this planet.

Do you have anything at all to support your speculative hypothesis about the "Lappids" being proper Mongoloid? I've never seen a Swede score more than 3% "Mongoloid" on admixture runs, and the "Lappid" features are more likely descended from the Cro-Magnon.

If "Lappid" traits were truly anatomically modern Mongoloid in nature, the average Scandinavian and Saami in particular would score much more East Asian and/or North Asian.

I have pictures.
and it depends really which saami gets tested
this http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AJKxCSAFxMc/TCDDBBfA1KI/AAAAAAAAAMk/Ryyi3zgVvu8/s1600/Sami+from+Fatomakke+Sweden.jpg

or this http://www.baiki.org/images/postcard_mother.jpg

but most saamis today are the former not the latter:)

Strawberry
11-22-2012, 10:08 AM
a pure heart indian man wouldnt date you, because he would date only pure indian woman. maybe a punjabi would bed you for one night but not marry you but never a pure tamil. you could never score with a pure tamil not even for a night.

http://s7.postimage.org/fzdgtt2xn/IMG_1319.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/7tvevneon/full/)
photo sharing websites (http://postimage.org/)

Thats good to know!! really good to know
All indian men make me feel physically sick, the way they stare at young girls like me.. and btw i know pure indians who are dating white women..

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 10:09 AM
Thats good to know!! really good to know
All indian men make me feel physically sick, the way they stare at young girls like me

becuase they probably think you are young pakistani lady the way you look:p

Strawberry
11-22-2012, 10:11 AM
dont forget indian men dont use toilet paper

Strawberry
11-22-2012, 10:11 AM
becuase they probably think you are young pakistani lady the way you look:p

haha your mean

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 10:12 AM

yes they are more clean because they not only whipe but also wash their asses:D

Strawberry
11-22-2012, 10:13 AM
true but its still weird!!! do you do that?? lol

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 10:14 AM
haha your mean

lol...... :whistle:
its ok dear. just dont run into those skinhead brits they would just take advantage of you and the racist brits because you are mongrel for them. better mary someone like yourself a half-middle easterner or a really tolerant english person. because with your racist attitude you probably look to befriend right wing white guys who will just hurt you:)

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 10:15 AM
true but its still weird!!! do you do that?? lol

no i just whipe, im christian. its a hindu and muslim thing and i never have been in india:p

Strawberry
11-22-2012, 10:17 AM
lol...... :whistle:
its ok dear. just dont run into those skinhead brits they would just take advantage of you and the racist brits because you are mongrel for them. better mary someone like yourself a half-middle easterner or a really tolerant english person. because with your racist attitude you probably look to befriend right wing white guys who will just hurt you:)

Thanks but im not racist!! i just dont feel comfortable with someone from a different race, i just cant explain it!!

Mortimer
11-22-2012, 10:18 AM
Thanks but im not racist!! i just dont feel comfortable with someone from a different race, i just cant explain it!!

i see. but indians (north) and pakis are not much different than middle easterner. and i think you dont look much different than me, we both look quiete alike and im half northindian. you are half brit but im half serb. if i were half brit we would be probably twins

Incel King
11-22-2012, 12:12 PM
I would rather die than date non-White girl. As for sub-races I would date outside my phenotype.

Han Cholo
11-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Though I wouldn't date non-whites, I have to agree that Northeast Asian women are very beautiful.

Are you sure you haven't yet? Most non-whites in Uruguay are Castizos mostly. The other minority are black and black-mixed people but ofc for obvious reasons I really doubt you would date one..

Leon_C
11-23-2012, 06:44 AM
Not outside my race but I wouldn't limit myself to kelto-saxon women, North-Atlantid girls are usually very attractive.

MissProvocateur
11-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Are you sure you haven't yet? Most non-whites in Uruguay are Castizos mostly. The other minority are black and black-mixed people but ofc for obvious reasons I really doubt you would date one..

I've only dated one Uruguayan in all my life, and honestly, no, I'm not sure if he was purely white. He was blonde and hazel eyed, but you can never be sure until you can look at his family tree, and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he had non white blood... He wasn't too good looking, but he had a great personality. I dated him before I became racially aware though.

Osprey
11-23-2012, 11:04 PM
i would date black and triraracial brazilian hottie, dance zamba, eat taccos and drink tequilla with her family, cousins, brothers. i would name my kid Hasol lol and would love his chocolate skin and mullato features. lmao

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4lo9hruYh1rsr3j3o1_500.png

You would name your child 'asshole'?
He'll be teased right from the start...

Osprey
11-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Outside of my race? Fuck no. Regardless, it wouldn't feel natural. Outside of my subrace? Why not? What does it matter? Every woman that I've been with was hardly of my subrace.

Strange....
Its like you will make sure the person is not a North African, even though she is progressive, fair skinned and looks like a typical brunette but may date a woggy Iberian who looks partly arab or a blond blue eyed northern visigoth who does not look like Iberians at all....

Mortimer
You would name your child 'asshole'?
He'll be teased right from the start...

Hasol means asshole? big LOL

Annihilus
Since almost nobody is pure anything I vote yes.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oC_t-l-WW_s/UK1dPJkLtUI/AAAAAAAACWg/G5OsxzEmasc/s1600/Whoamioverview.tiff

Also look here http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1181830#post1181830

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:15 PM
Strange....
Its like you will make sure the person is not a North African, even though she is progressive, fair skinned and looks like a typical brunette but may date a woggy Iberian who looks partly arab or a blond blue eyed northern visigoth who does not look like Iberians at all....

do you think racially me and strawberry would be good couple? im not surprised she resembles me since i read in her profile she is part iraqi like circassianwine who is part iraqi part circassian and take a look at this sandnigger (sorry bro):p

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Since almost nobody is pure anything I vote yes.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oC_t-l-WW_s/UK1dPJkLtUI/AAAAAAAACWg/G5OsxzEmasc/s1600/Whoamioverview.tiff

Also look here http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1181830#post1181830

also look here http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63323

arcticwolf
11-23-2012, 11:19 PM
I would date and marry outside my race yes. For love has no borders.

Oh, that's so sweet! My Arabian hippie friend, you so naive! LOL

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:22 PM
Oh, that's so sweet! My Arabian hippie friend, you so naive! LOL

most non-white guys who say that though actually mean they would date hot blonde or redhead..... i wouldnt be sure if they would date nigger though:laugh:

i know i would date nigger too:)

arcticwolf
11-23-2012, 11:23 PM

:rolleyes: What do they use?

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:24 PM

its true, they dont only whipe but also wash their asses and they have special creames for it, they do it differently than us in europe

Baldur
11-23-2012, 11:28 PM
As my dating life is non existant at the moment i would have to say yes i would date outside my race but my dreamgirl would be from a mediterreanian country like spain, italy, portugal.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:29 PM
As my dating life is non existant at the moment i would have to say yes i would date outside my race but my dreamgirl would be from a mediterreanian country like spain, italy, portugal.

arent you a swede?:rolleyes:

Baldur
11-23-2012, 11:30 PM
yes i am ^^

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:31 PM
yes i am ^^

damn race-mixer:p

Osprey
11-23-2012, 11:31 PM
do you think racially me and strawberry would be good couple? im not surprised she resembles me since i read in her profile she is part iraqi like circassianwine who is part iraqi part circassian and take a look at this sandnigger (sorry bro):p

Yes. If you slim down, you would make the best husband for in the whole wide world.....

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:32 PM
Yes. If you slim down, you would make the best husband for in the whole wide world.....

than i have a goal now:D:)

Baldur
11-23-2012, 11:34 PM
damn race-mixer:p

is it race mixing if a girl is spanish and im swedish?

Midori
11-23-2012, 11:35 PM

What she probably means is...

...they don't wipe their arse :speechless-smiley-0:picard1:

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:36 PM
is it race mixing if a girl is spanish and im swedish?

dude it was a joke but it really depends on how you and she look like together technically its not race-mixing because its defined that its not but it looks like it is if you are 6feet tall blonde blue eye nordid but she a petite swarthy meditteranain (extreme examples)

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 11:58 PM
dude it was a joke but it really depends on how you and she look like together technically its not race-mixing because its defined that its not but it looks like it is if you are 6feet tall blonde blue eye nordid but she a petite swarthy meditteranain (extreme examples)

i dont know how yourself looks like if you are nordic swede but if you would want to date spaniard who could be swede from looks you probably would date a swede just, you most probably look for the exotic meat which is to be found in spain and italy rather than in sweden. so race-mixer at heart:p

MissProvocateur
11-24-2012, 12:02 AM

Heheh, me and my sweetheart don't look weird together, and he's a 6'2 tall Nordic guy. :P

Not blonde, but very light brown hair.

I'm 5'7. xD

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:03 AM
Heheh, me and my sweetheart don't look weird together, and he's a 6'2 tall Nordic guy. :P

Not blonde, but very light brown hair.

I'm 5'7. xD

to some people nigger with blonde girl doesnt look weird but to me it does, i dont know how you look like but if you guys look like exotic couple than you are race-mixers for me:p

Baldur
11-24-2012, 12:04 AM
so a blonde serb with a swarthy serb are race mixers to you?

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:07 AM
so a blonde serb with a swarthy serb are race mixers to you?

no but why you dont date a swarthy swede? is it the language or culture? i suspect you dont look only for swarthy but also for more, for exotic. spaniards are exotic to swedes. while swarthy swede is not that exotic eventhough swarthy but looks different. different meta-ethnicities.

MissProvocateur
11-24-2012, 12:08 AM
to some people nigger with blonde girl doesnt look weird but to me it does, i dont know how you look like but if you guys look like exotic couple than you are race-mixers for me:p

I look like this:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63051

And yes, blonde with a black looks odd to me too. We don't look like that though... :P

Baldur
11-24-2012, 12:10 AM
no but why you dont date a swarthy swede? is it the language or culture? i suspect you dont look only for swarthy but also for more, for exotic. spaniards are exotic to swedes. while swarthy swede is not that exotic eventhough swarthy but looks different. different meta-ethnicities.

its a matter of mindset too, swedish women most are egoists and doesn't care about family, they want a succesful career and then when they are over 30 they want a family and we dont even take care of our parents when they are old, that is what i like about other cultures they are more family oriented and look out for each other.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:10 AM
I look like this:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63051

And yes, blonde with a black looks odd to me too. We don't look like that though... :P

i see. you look as with a bit of flavour (meditterenain):p
maybe you dont look that odd together if he is also brown haired, i dont know really. i dont want to judge you guys. and there is bigger difference between black and white as between spaniard and nordic, but whats with half-swede half-middle eastern who looks similar to a greek or italian. you would say its race mixing with a swede but not when greek does it, double standards. it comes down to theory of races.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:11 AM
its a matter of mindset too, swedish women most are egoists and doesn't care about family, they want a succesful career and then when they are over 30 they want a family and we dont even take care of our parents when they are old, that is what i like about other cultures they are more family oriented and look out for each other.

ok if its just that you would probably date a swedish looking spaniard chick too i guess and that would look good

Baldur
11-24-2012, 12:14 AM
ok if its just that you would probably date a swedish looking spaniard chick too i guess and that would look good

not really i like the ones with dark hair and eyes.

MissProvocateur
11-24-2012, 12:21 AM
i see. you look as with a bit of flavour (meditterenain):p
maybe you dont look that odd together if he is also brown haired, i dont know really. i dont want to judge you guys. and there is bigger difference between black and white as between spaniard and nordic, but whats with half-swede half-middle eastern who looks similar to a greek or italian. you would say its race mixing with a swede but not when greek does it, double standards. it comes down to theory of races.

I'm Alpine/Mediterranean with a bit of an Atlantid mixture, lol. :P

I understand the double standards though, being white doesn't only go for your skin tone, it also goes if you were raised in the European culture, and how you are genetically. If you're half asian, no matter how European you look, you're still not fully white, you know? It isn't all about the looks.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:23 AM

I understand the double standards though, being white doesn't only go for your skin tone, it also goes if you were raised in the European culture, and how you are genetically. If you're half asian, no matter how European you look, you're still not fully white, you know? It isn't all about the looks.

southern europeans have middle eastern genetic component.
a half-middle eastern, half-swede might be raised in european culture.
no one is genetically pure breed if we go by contemporary genetic studies

MissProvocateur
11-24-2012, 12:29 AM
southern europeans have middle eastern genetic component.
a half-middle eastern, half-swede might be raised in european culture.
no one is genetically pure breed if we go by contemporary genetic studies

Well no, if you go back 500 years ago, you would have over a million ancestors, it would be unrealistic to say none of them were a different race. However, if you go back to 7 generations, and no race mixing happened, I'd say you're pretty pure by today's standards.

Osprey
11-24-2012, 12:29 AM

Gay post. If it is not about looks then what is it about?
Temprament? Many East asians share that with us....
IQ? Jews and japs have high IQs...
Now you'll say blood... Are you going to receive a medal for maintaining blood purity? And most probably your blood is not that close to a Nordic guy.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:32 AM
Well no, if you go back 500 years ago, you would have over a million ancestors, it would be unrealistic to say none of them were a different race. However, if you go back to 7 generations, and no race mixing happened, I'd say you're pretty pure by today's standards.

but we discuss the question what race-mixing is, right? we dont agree on it.
and yes southern europeans descendt of neolithic middle eastern wogs partially. so they are technically the same as half-middle eastern just that their admixture is ancient and not recent. they are hybrids long living in europe.
we can now argue if neolithics have been white and what not. you will denie i will claim etc. etc. but in the end we are the start, he likes exotic meat:D and he likes girls with flavour:D

MissProvocateur
11-24-2012, 12:34 AM
Gay post. If it is not about looks then what is it about?
Temprament? Many East asians share that with us....
IQ? Jews and japs have high IQs...
Now you'll say blood... Are you going to receive a medal for maintaining blood purity? And most probably your blood is not that close to a Nordic guy.

I meant culturally, mainly. You can't compare the European culture to the Asian culture. Yes, the Southern European culture is different to the northern, but it's still European. I guess I didn't explain myself right, to a degree it is about looks, but it isn't only about that. Many can tell the difference between a Southern European and a mix of a Northern European and an Asian.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:37 AM
I meant culturally, mainly. You can't compare the European culture to the Asian culture. Yes, the Southern European culture is different to the northern, but it's still European. I guess I didn't explain myself right, to a degree it is about looks, but it isn't only about that. Many can tell the difference between a Southern European and a mix of a Northern European and an Asian.

whats with a half turk than whos parent already looked very white. and she looks more nordic than you as with blue eyes and blonde hair and raised as christian in a christian household and even her parent converted etc. etc.
you see its not that easy. for me southern euro wog and northern euro nordic is race-mixing, its the similar to black and white because you like it exotic you want something you yourself dont have. the black wants white skin you want nordic features and probably the lighter hair and eye pigmentation

Osprey
11-24-2012, 12:38 AM
Culturally, meds will be closer to meds than to nords.
So this is all about descendents. Ok, there you have a fair point. Med Nord mixes can come out quite harmonious...

Aura
11-24-2012, 12:41 AM
I don't date at all!

Vesuvian Sky
11-24-2012, 12:42 AM
East and Central Asian types: yes (respect culture and find attractive).

S. Asian types (some not all thug): yes (respect culture and find attractive).

Indigenous American types: depends

Sub-saharan African types: no (can't relate or really even respect the cultures and mostly find them unattractive).

MissProvocateur
but we discuss the question what race-mixing is, right? we dont agree on it.
and yes southern europeans descendt of neolithic middle eastern wogs partially. so they are technically the same as half-middle eastern just that their admixture is ancient and not recent. they are hybrids long living in europe.
we can now argue if neolithics have been white and what not. you will denie i will claim etc. etc. but in the end we are the start, he likes exotic meat:D and he likes girls with flavour:D

I don't really look exotic anywhere, to be honest. when someone says exotic, I always imagine a woman with a skin a bit darker than my own, and with darker , more womanly features overall. It really depends on what people consider exotic. Most of the Nordics I talked to say I don't look exotic at all, again, I don't even look exotic to Italians or Uruguayans, so what's wrong here?

I do understand what you mean, however, you can't say they are the same thing. I consider the races that have established a civillization in Europe as the "white" ones. I'm not saying or implying any race is inferiour or superior, I'm not even suggesting that with subraces. However, you can't say they are the same. Nordic, Mediterranean, Alpine, Slavic, they are all SUBraces. Belinging to what people consider the white race. Most taxonomists would agree with this.

Mortimer
also i doubt you can call me and strawberry a interracial couple while claiming that a greek wog and a blonde swedish chick are racially perfectly correct.:rolleyes:

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:44 AM
I don't really look exotic anywhere, to be honest. when someone says exotic, I always imagine a woman with a skin a bit darker than my own, and with darker , more womanly features overall. It really depends on what people consider exotic. Most of the Nordics I talked to say I don't look exotic at all, again, I don't even look exotic to Italians or Uruguayans, so what's wrong here?

I do understand what you mean, however, you can't say they are the same thing. I consider the races that have established a civillization in Europe as the "white" ones. I'm not saying or implying any race is inferiour or superior, I'm not even suggesting that with subraces. However, you can't say they are the same. Nordic, Mediterranean, Alpine, Slavic, they are all SUBraces. Belinging to what people consider the white race. Most taxonomists would agree with this.

no most taxonomists would extend it to more subraces belonging to the white race. and there have been similar cultures outside europe. for centuries the meditteranean cultures in europe and outside europe have been point of trade and intermixture more so than with nordics who happened to be barbarians at that point.

Osprey
also i doubt you can call me and strawberry a interracial couple while claiming that a greek wog and a blonde swedish chick are racially perfectly correct.:rolleyes:

No buddy. You and strawberry are sweethearts. You should pursue her like a romeo.

MissProvocateur

I don't call you guys an interracial couple, didn't you say you had a similar background? :p

Besides you guys look cute together.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:47 AM
I don't call you guys an interracial couple, didn't you say you had a similar background? :p

similar but different. technically we would be interracial. and technically a greek and a blonde swedish chick are racially correct.

sieg heil!!!
http://media.roarmag.org/2012/10/Golden-Dawn-Nazi-Salute.jpg

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 12:51 AM
we are not even a couple, just giving an example but thanks for nice words that was really cute of you guys:)

Osprey
11-24-2012, 12:58 AM
the point is : be consistent. If you like exotic types then go for it and stop all pretensions of being a 'racialist' or 'i only date other whites'
If you are a racialist, date only within the core sub race.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 01:13 AM
the point is : be consistent. If you like exotic types then go for it and stop all pretensions of being a 'racialist' or 'i only date other whites'
If you are a racialist, date only within the core sub race.

also i would add dont pretend to be a liberal sandnigger/currymuncher and promote race-mixing if you just want to date the hot red head or blonde but wouldnt date the nigger.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 06:58 AM
you cant have your cake and eat it too:p

Arthas
11-24-2012, 07:59 AM
I'm pretty sure most people here wouldn't, nonetheless, I'm curious.
How about your subrace? For example, If you're mediterranean, would you only date mediterranean women?

I would date any Caucasoid or pred-Caucasoid woman. To be honest I don't really want to date British girls, I find them way too feminist, entitled, spoilt, and not even that attractive.

EagleAtHeart
11-24-2012, 08:35 AM
I'm guilty of hooking-up/casually dating outside my race. And there's been many. But all my long-term girlfriends have been European. Currently I'm in Eastern Europe, but my ideal is a pretty blue-eyed Northern Italian woman. That's who i will marry.

For me, why would I want to throw away my unique genetics? My ancestors fought and died so that I could be the way I am today, and I really like me... really really like me

When you look at your kids, do you want to see yourself, or something foreign?

Baldur
11-24-2012, 08:55 AM
I think u need to get laid and stop doing all the thinking about what race you think is "ok" to date or not. U will see once u get laid that all this BS about what race is ok to date is just stupid..

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 09:08 AM
I think u need to get laid and stop doing all the thinking about what race you think is "ok" to date or not. U will see once u get laid that all this BS about what race is ok to date is just stupid..

but its topic of this thread. and i use opportunity to discuss.

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 09:13 AM
I'm guilty of hooking-up/casually dating outside my race. And there's been many. But all my long-term girlfriends have been European. Currently I'm in Eastern Europe, but my ideal is a pretty blue-eyed Northern Italian woman. That's who i will marry.

For me, why would I want to throw away my unique genetics? My ancestors fought and died so that I could be the way I am today, and I really like me... really really like me

When you look at your kids, do you want to see yourself, or something foreign?

i like me too. yes. but i wouldnt mind if my kid were not copy of me but a bit different like a bit lighter or darker and had different features. i could still give him much from me and he inherits 50% of my genetics no matter what his phenotype is, its in him. i could never see something foreign in a person which shares my blood even if he is way different looking.

Baldur
11-24-2012, 09:13 AM
Yes but instead of thinking about if turkish women are "white supremacists" just because someone told u this, why dont u try to date one ? Or u prefer to sit at home in internet just discussing how women are like instead of go out live your life and find a woman to love?

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Yes but instead of thinking about if turkish women are "white supremacists" just because someone told u this, why dont u try to date one ? Or u prefer to sit at home in internet just discussing how women are like instead of go out live your life and find a woman to love?

but its fun for me. like a hobby. and i look for true intimacy. not for occassional hook ups.

Baldur
11-24-2012, 09:19 AM
Yes but what if the girl that falls for u is white then u will diss her because she is according to u not decent because she wants to date a gypsy?

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 09:20 AM
Yes but what if the girl that falls for u is white then u will diss her because she is according to u not decent because she wants to date a gypsy?

me would not, me would be happy if a girl loves me but that will be how her countrymen will see her, countrymen like you.

Baldur
11-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Most people wouldnt even care lol. Dont you think everyone has enough problems or better things to do then go around judging couples? Anyways its your life why would u care about other peoples opinions?

Han Cholo
11-26-2012, 03:58 AM
I've only dated one Uruguayan in all my life, and honestly, no, I'm not sure if he was purely white. He was blonde and hazel eyed, but you can never be sure until you can look at his family tree, and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he had non white blood... He wasn't too good looking, but he had a great personality. I dated him before I became racially aware though.

Sólo uno? Y los demás?

Anglojew
11-28-2012, 03:35 AM
There's a lot to choose from; Natalie Portman, Erin Heatherton etc but I'd have to choose Shimon Peres's cousin Lauren Bacall

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--2U8fCtf8SM/TfDl7fMFS_I/AAAAAAAAIxQ/2cf8NytzhQU/s1600/lauren.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e2/Lauren_bacall_promo_photo.jpg/220px-Lauren_bacall_promo_photo.jpg

http://www.clickautographs.com/photos/lauren_bacall_8_x_10.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QtDCJqYCiCw/TtJkaAzJb0I/AAAAAAAAJN0/OMlpTgUIt6w/s1600/lauren-bacall04.jpg

Who would you guys choose?

Germaniac
11-28-2012, 03:39 AM
Rachel Weisz

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/rachel-weisz-12.jpg

http://fullodia.com/sitesprofile-pic/1341485705-Rachel-Weisz-profile1.jpg

She does not look jewish though...
And yes, a NS can find a jewess beautiful (she probably has more european blood than kike blood anyway, and it's not like I am gonna have anything to do with her).

EagleAtHeart
11-28-2012, 03:41 AM
Natalie Portman or Bar Rafieli

Anglojew
11-28-2012, 03:42 AM
Rachel Weisz

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/rachel-weisz-12.jpg

http://fullodia.com/sitesprofile-pic/1341485705-Rachel-Weisz-profile1.jpg

She does not look jewish though...
And yes, a NS can find a jewess beautiful (she probably has more european blood than kike blood anyway, and it's not like I am gonna have anything to do with her).

She looks Jewish. I think her mothers an Italian convert though. She's literally Mrs James Bond.

mysticism
11-28-2012, 03:44 AM
Shiri Appleby

http://www.whitegadget.com/attachments/pc-wallpapers/119336d1344057298-shiri-appleby-shiri-appleby-pictures-1600x1200.jpg

Had the biggest crush on her back in the day

arcticwolf
11-28-2012, 03:48 AM
Emmy Rossum, she is for the lack of a better word ... perfect! :D

http://images.thecarconnection.com/med/emmy-rossum_100320199_m.jpg

mysticism
11-28-2012, 03:49 AM
^Met her, she's quite perky

Germaniac
11-28-2012, 03:50 AM
She looks Jewish. I think her mothers an Italian convert though. She's literally Mrs James Bond.

If you say she looks jewish, I have to agree, you are the jew, so, your jewdar is better than mine.

arcticwolf
11-28-2012, 03:51 AM
^Met her, she's quite perky

Who Emmy Rossum? You lucky dog! Any chance you can introduce me to her? :D

Anglojew
11-28-2012, 03:52 AM
If you say she looks jewish, I have to agree, you are the jew, so, your jewdar is better than mine.

Yeah, she's not atypical.

mysticism
11-28-2012, 03:54 AM
Who Emmy Rossum? You lucky dog! Any chance you can introduce me to her? :D

Haha! just joked a bit with her while on set for her show shameless. She's definitely upbeat and quirky.

Didn't grab her number due to my attention being focused on another jewish girl that was there too.

Sarmatian
11-28-2012, 03:56 AM
This Ashkenazi girl :thumb001:

http://www.viva-press.com/wp-content/uploads/scarlett-johansson-1-300x466.jpg

Anglojew
11-28-2012, 03:57 AM
Erin Heatherton's the prettiest now

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2011/12/22/1226228/888190-erin-heatherton.jpg

(my friend dated her sister briefly who's hot too).

Anglojew
11-28-2012, 04:00 AM
Emmanuelle Chriqui's hot too

http://www.thundercats.ws/news/attach/5/Emmanuelle-Chriqui-2_1300720576.jpg

arcticwolf
11-28-2012, 04:01 AM
Haha! just joked a bit with her while on set for her show shameless. She's definitely upbeat and quirky.

Didn't grab her number due to my attention being focused on another jewish girl that was there too.

Dude what is wrong with you? WTF were you thinking!? :D

mysticism
11-28-2012, 04:10 AM
Dude what is wrong with you? WTF were you thinking!? :D

I am not a hopeless romantic, she's out of my league for now. :D
(Till I get an agent)

Comte Arnau
11-28-2012, 04:24 AM
Here I can't be original. I also prefer Rachel Weisz. Specially when ranking every aspect as a whole.

http://i2.listal.com/image/865146/936full-rachel-weisz.jpg

Then Natalie Portman. I don't like her body much, but up the neck she's deliciously paintable. She was still with her head shaven, and few are the women beautiful enough to say that.

http://theworldwentaway.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/natalie-portman-updo-hairs.jpg?w=718

And complete the podium with Scarlett. Curvy is curvy.

http://www.adrants.com/images/026_celeb_scarlett_johansson_006.jpg

I'm including too Jennifer Connelly, because everyone's been a child, and Lea Michelle, because she reminds me of a French teacher I had.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3408/002bo.jpg

http://www.joblo.com/moviehotties/images/news/hon-lea-michele-1.png

sturmwalkure
11-28-2012, 04:43 AM
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/719/uglykike1.jpg
http://www.thedailyload.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/bernhard2.jpg
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060204/060204_friedan_vsml_1p.h2.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mysticism
11-28-2012, 04:46 AM
^The first one can't be real!

sturmwalkure
11-28-2012, 04:46 AM
^The first one can't be real!

Dude, this is the Jewish rat people of course it is real. Jews are the most inbred people.

Insuperable
11-28-2012, 04:47 AM
I bet that the girl on the first picture is Photoshop made, circulating around the net by haters.

Annihilus
11-28-2012, 04:48 AM
Dude, this is the Jewish rat people of course it is real. Jews are the most inbred people.

Actually that is not true, they are very outbred:D

sturmwalkure
11-28-2012, 04:51 AM
Actually that is not true, they are very outbred:D

Those are the only ones who look semi-human, LOL

arcticwolf
11-28-2012, 04:54 AM
Those are the only ones who look semi-human, LOL

Sweetie, hate blinds you. Get rid of hate, it's a disease. If you have nothing good to say, say nothing. ;)

Atlantic Islander
11-28-2012, 04:56 AM
I personally think Sarah Michelle Gellar is the most beautiful:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/animebooklover/0100/cosmoouttake1.jpg

Fortis in Arduis
11-28-2012, 05:36 AM
I bet that the girl on the first picture is Photoshop made, circulating around the net by haters.

She does have a touch of Woll Smoth about her:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/426/Woll_Smoth_original.jpg

This is wildly off-topic. Haters... :)

Mortimer
11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
i choose number 1 but i wouldnt do a jew girl. id do any caucasoid of some kind who is white enough by my taste and is NOT jewish.

Fortis in Arduis
11-28-2012, 05:52 AM
http://itsybitsysteps.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Alicia-Silverstone-baby-bear.jpeg

http://www.fanoos.com/ia/alicia_silverstone.jpg

Jewish Mona Lisa?

Mark
11-28-2012, 05:52 AM
i choose number 1 but i wouldnt do a jew girl. id do any caucasoid of some kind who is white enough by my taste and is NOT jewish.
:picard2::picard1:

Mortimer
11-28-2012, 05:58 AM
:picard2::picard1:

judaism is inherited by maternal lineage, i wouldnt want my kids to be jews. sorry. but i dont hate jews its just a preference.:)

Rouxinol
11-28-2012, 05:58 AM
Y'all are posting women that are now mostly European genetically, not ethnically/racially Jewish (Semitic). Here's Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan, two associate justices of the U.S. Supreme Court. They actually are Jewish across the board.

http://www.law.columbia.edu/ipimages/magazine/2010/winter/ginsburgarticle2.jpg

http://mycatbirdseat.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/elena-kagan-2.jpg

Mortimer
11-28-2012, 05:59 AM
Labrador, they are old and not attractive. Its not because of their race. They look actually just as jewish as the OP pics.

Anglojew
11-28-2012, 06:00 AM
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/719/uglykike1.jpg
http://www.thedailyload.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/bernhard2.jpg
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060204/060204_friedan_vsml_1p.h2.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The first photo is going around the net. Nothing to prove shes either real or Jewish.

Second one is photoshopped.

Mortimer
11-28-2012, 06:02 AM
The first photo is going around the net. Nothing to prove shes either real or Jewish.

Second one is photoshopped.

i hate it when people photoshop or fake pictures to prove their point. its just a disgusting act.:)

Anglojew
11-28-2012, 06:22 AM
Y'all are posting women that are now mostly European genetically, not ethnically/racially Jewish (Semitic). Here's Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan, two associate justices of the U.S. Supreme Court. They actually are Jewish across the board.

This is a thread about beauty. Post something relevant

Anglojew
11-28-2012, 06:25 AM
i hate it when people photoshop or fake pictures to prove their point. its just a disgusting act.:)

Here she is unphotoshopped, no beauty but that's not the point

http://www.afterellen.com/sites/www.afterellen.com/files/sandrabblock.jpg

Permafrost
11-29-2012, 12:10 AM
I never got in a situation to date outside my race, prolly never would.

As for sub-race, yeah ofc, however I could never date an Italian, so nationality would be more important to me than sub-race.

Querubín
11-29-2012, 12:25 AM
If she is pretty, i haven't troubles.

Querubín
11-29-2012, 12:35 AM
Sólo uno? Y los demás?

Por lo que se ve montevideo esta lleno de maricones :D;)

Zenobi Nieświcki
11-29-2012, 03:06 AM
I don't know. I'm just not interested enough in certain groups of people, for example Latinos, Aframs or Asians, to date them of to feel like I could have something in common with them. That, and (as racist as it may sound), I find most of them ugly... I mean grotesque ugly. Sorry if that offends anyone.

Definite Yes: Polish (number one choice), Ukrainian, Serbian, Croatian, Lusatian Sorb descent, Belarusian.

Yes: Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Lithuanian, British or British Isles descent, Czech or Slovak, French or Belgian.

Maybe: Russian, Bulgarian, Albanian, Armenian.

Definite NO: African American, Asian, Latino or Hispanic, MENA or South Asian.

Atlantic Islander
11-29-2012, 03:36 AM

It's much stranger to date someone that looks like your twin, these two dated and people always talked about how creepy it was, because they look so alike:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/animebooklover/joe-camilla-twins.jpg

Mark
11-29-2012, 03:41 AM
It's much more strange to date someone that looks like your twin, these two dated and people always talked about how creepy it was, because they look so alike:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/animebooklover/joe-camilla-twins.jpg
Or Eddie Van Halen and Valerie Bertinelli (a little bit):

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.spinner.com/media/2011/04/valeria-eddie-456-41111-1302558281.jpg

Frosty
11-30-2012, 07:41 AM
Outside my race-very unlikely.I just don't find them physically attractive.
But I don't blame others for doing this-everyone is free to love whoever wants.

Sisak
12-02-2012, 10:39 AM
"the Nanny" Fran Drescher
http://i45.tinypic.com/i2u0lu.png

Sisak
12-02-2012, 10:54 AM
She was hot in her younger days.

Fran Fine
http://i45.tinypic.com/2w3rfch.jpg

Queen B
12-02-2012, 11:31 AM
"the Nanny" Fran Drescher
http://i45.tinypic.com/i2u0lu.png
She is the only Jew I have ever liked :thumb001:

ficuscarica
12-02-2012, 11:37 AM
I can walk through the main shopping route of Jerusalem or another big city in Israel and find you 10 more beautiful girls...

These are poor examples.

MagnaLaurentia
12-02-2012, 12:10 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aDNSPz-85Sc/Tvtj_oNm7cI/AAAAAAAABiM/2GFTzXZDkOQ/s1600/e7955_teeth-amy-winehouse-400a071807.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--5mnhOWHsqs/Tq9NUIymb3I/AAAAAAAAAEE/KY7SuJBLwr4/s1600/sarah-jessica-parker-looks-like-a-horse-12.jpg

Anatolian Eagle
12-02-2012, 12:30 PM
That would be Bar Rafaeli.

I've also seen photos of some beautiful ladies in Israeli Army, though.

Arthas
12-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Jewish women are a bit "hit and miss" to be honest...

Some of them show clear signs of the inbreeding that has occured within the Jewish communities of the world for over 1000 years.

Others are a perfect mixture of Semitic and European.

I saw an absolutely beautiful Jewish woman last night at a Christmas party that I was serving (I work as a waiter at a hotel), definitely the most beautiful one I've ever seen.

Pallantides
12-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Fran Drescher was rather nice looking
http://i.imgur.com/gDvmx.jpg

Also got a soft spot for Alex Bronstein
http://i.imgur.com/1sRsE.jpg

Leliana
12-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Best looking jewish woman? :picard1: But I'll be serious, I'd say Michelle Trachtenberg. Buffy and Eurotrio were cool. :cool: She got that Jewish 'vibe' but still looks 100x more European than Turks or Arabs.

Her mother is an Ukrainian Jew and her father is a German Jew, that's where her German surname is coming from.

http://www.123celebrities.com/celebs/Michelle_Trachtenberg/Michelle_Trachtenberg_50.jpg

http://s7.directupload.net/images/121202/b3fzwbkn.jpg

http://mimg.ugo.com/201002/37498/michelle-trachtenberg-myserious-skin.jpg

http://wallspaper.ru/uploads/gallery/main/7/joim-a-eva-michelle-trachtenberg.jpg

http://i2.listal.com/image/353647/936full-michelle-trachtenberg.jpg

BTW she was offered the main role of Bella Swan in 'Twilight' for her pale looks but she declined. Bad luck for her, then Kristen Stewart was offered with the role and the rest is known history.

~Nik~
12-02-2012, 02:06 PM
judaism is inherited by maternal lineage, i wouldnt want my kids to be jews. sorry. but i dont hate jews its just a preference.:)

It's just a rivalry between you two parasites, Jews are controlling the banks, you are controlling allocated land.

Balmung
12-02-2012, 02:11 PM
The more European looking the better. Some of the more less Euro looking ones here are pretty bleh. Thats all i'm going to say.

ficuscarica
12-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Israel is full with hot Mizrahi Jewesses, much better than the posted models/actresses.

http://www.liel.net/_uploads/extraimg/5496789987.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aKB47hFDQmA/TZS-3P82B5I/AAAAAAAASLc/6_XZIiM8TSY/s1600/moran-atias.jpg

Hurrem sultana
12-02-2012, 02:44 PM
Emmanuelle Chriqui's hot too

http://www.thundercats.ws/news/attach/5/Emmanuelle-Chriqui-2_1300720576.jpg

Reminds me of my grandmother when she was young:thumb001:

King Claus
12-02-2012, 02:44 PM
stupid fkn troll thread

Atlantic Islander
12-02-2012, 10:10 PM
BTW she was offered the main role of Bella Swan in 'Twilight' for her pale looks but she declined.

Probably because she looks like a young Stephanie Meyer.

Atlantic Islander
12-02-2012, 10:16 PM
So people really don't think Sarah Michelle Gellar is beautiful? She's perfect:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/animebooklover/0100/04-2.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/animebooklover/0100/3.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/animebooklover/0100/4.jpg

I'm also surprised nobody has mentioned Kat Dennings.

Partizan
12-03-2012, 03:08 AM
Bar Rafaeli, PetiteParisienne or Lisa Edelstein.

I know prettier Sephardi ladies than those three Ashkenazim ladies though. One of my friends have a gorgeous cousin but she is married unfortunately :( :p

sturmwalkure
12-03-2012, 03:09 AM
No love for the girl I posted? I like the ash color she has with her hair.

Anglojew
12-03-2012, 03:15 AM
Nothing is hotter than this Hebrew.

http://spiritualinstamford.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/wood-ashes.jpeg

Swedes and Danes are generally hot, must suck being an ugly Norwegian.

ficuscarica
12-03-2012, 03:21 AM

Ironically she is not Norwegian, but an American with south Italian roots. And, what is even funnier, she looks Jewish and resembles Anne Frank. :picard1:

StonyArabia
12-03-2012, 03:27 AM
Israel is full with hot Mizrahi Jewesses, much better than the posted models/actresses.

http://www.liel.net/_uploads/extraimg/5496789987.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aKB47hFDQmA/TZS-3P82B5I/AAAAAAAASLc/6_XZIiM8TSY/s1600/moran-atias.jpg

Yemenite Jews are Arabian converts to Judaism. They choose Judaism over Christianity and their native Pagan religion, during the reign of the king Dhu Nuwas.:thumb001: In fact my mom genetically clusters with them.

Anglojew
12-03-2012, 03:27 AM
Ironically she is not Norwegian, but an American with south Italian roots. And, what is even funnier, she looks Jewish and resembles Anne Frank. :picard1:

Hilarious.

Partizan
12-03-2012, 03:33 AM

Ehem, no offence but it is not funnier than that, despite you are Jewish, you could pass as a random Turk in the district I live in :rolleyes:

Atlantic Islander
12-03-2012, 03:35 AM
Maybe this thread should just be closed?

ficuscarica
12-03-2012, 03:40 AM
Yemenite Jews are Arabian converts to Judaism. They choose Judaism over Christianity and their native Pagan religion, during the reign of the king Dhu Nuwas.:thumb001: In fact my mom genetically clusters with them.

Mizrahi Jews aren´t necessarily Yemenite Jews. I am pretty sure that the girls I am posted are rather Iraqi or Moroccan Jews, as are most Mizrahis.

StonyArabia
12-03-2012, 03:59 AM
Mizrahi Jews aren´t necessarily Yemenite Jews. I am pretty sure that the girls I am posted are rather Iraqi or Moroccan Jews, as are most Mizrahis.

The First one is for sure Yemenite. She has look a Yemenite about her. The most beautiful Jews are the Yemenites, although they are not Jewish by their genetics but Arabian people who converted to the Jewish faith.

BIF32sJB1Uc

ficuscarica
12-03-2012, 04:03 AM
I checked it, according to one source she has mixed Jewish roots from Romania, Egypt, Yemen and India. Another article states that her parents are Indian Jews. Anyway, she is pred. Mizrahi, perhaps with some minor Yemenite admixture.

With the Mizrahi Jews it is imo impossible to say where they are from. They just look Middle Eastern/Levantish. But many have something about them that makes them look distinctively Jewish.

StonyArabia
12-03-2012, 04:06 AM
I checked it, according to one source she has mixed Jewish roots from Romania, Egypt, Yemen and India. Another article states that her parents are Indian Jews. Anyway, she is pred. Mizrahi, perhaps with some minor Yemenite admixture.

See I know my people.:)

rhiannon
12-03-2012, 09:06 AM
No love for the girl I posted? I like the ash color she has with her hair.
You have grown on me in the past six months as I am sure you know, but I have to tell you that last post of yours had to go. Maybe you were just trolling, but the content was horrible and you must know that.

Regardless of everyone's feelings regarding WWII and the Nazis, the fact remains, I do know survivors of those camps. It is in their spirit I have deleted your post.

Comte Arnau
12-03-2012, 09:29 AM
So the Ashkenazim look Central Euro, the Sephardim look Med and the Mizrahim look Arab. Is that how it works?

Anglojew
12-03-2012, 10:29 AM
So the Ashkenazim look Central Euro, the Sephardim look Med and the Mizrahim look Arab. Is that how it works?

Plenty of Ashkenazim who look Levantine

Pallantides
12-03-2012, 12:13 PM

Clueless fool, Sturm is not even Norwegian:picard2:

Riki
12-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Here she is unphotoshopped, no beauty but that's not the point

http://www.afterellen.com/sites/www.afterellen.com/files/sandrabblock.jpg

No Jew this is real.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ed/Sandra_Bernhard_cropped.JPG/220px-Sandra_Bernhard_cropped.JPG

Sandra Bernhard (born June 6, 1955) is an American comedienne, singer, actress and author. She first gained attention in the late 1970s with her stand-up comedy in which she often bitterly critiques celebrity culture and political figures. Bernhard is number 97 on Comedy Central's list of the 100 greatest standups of all time.

Anusiya
12-03-2012, 01:55 PM
So people really don't think Sarah Michelle Gellar is beautiful? She's perfect:

I hate that kind of face. It looks spastic, conceited and nosy.

rhiannon
12-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Clueless fool, Sturm is not even Norwegian:picard2:

She's not ugly either:) Some wild ideas? Yes. Ugly? No.

sturmwalkure
12-03-2012, 03:53 PM
You have grown on me in the past six months as I am sure you know, but I have to tell you that last post of yours had to go. Maybe you were just trolling, but the content was horrible and you must know that.

Regardless of everyone's feelings regarding WWII and the Nazis, the fact remains, I do know survivors of those camps. It is in their spirit I have deleted your post.

Rhiannon, it was a joke. I know for a fact Jews were never incinerated during World War II. I'd never post anything to support that nonsense if my intent wasn't humor. So, in that way yes it was trolling.

Smaug
12-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Rachel Weisz, Natalie Portman, Anat Klausner, Jennifer Connelly.

Anat Klausner, not very know outside Israel, but very hot:

http://img3.douban.com/img/celebrity/large/34305.jpg

Blackout
12-03-2012, 07:29 PM

Forget about what other people look like, just focus on yourself.

Just for you :

jzYzVMcgWhg

Atlantic Islander
12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
I hate that kind of face. It looks spastic, conceited and nosy.

:picard1:

Anusiya
12-03-2012, 11:37 PM
:picard1:

Yeah I hate it. It looks like a rabid poodle or something, self-indulgent and oblivious to the results of a roundhouse kick! :D

In all honesty, she doesn't do it for me. Never did. Yuck!

rhiannon
12-04-2012, 01:50 AM
Rhiannon, it was a joke. I know for a fact Jews were never incinerated during World War II. I'd never post anything to support that nonsense if my intent wasn't humor. So, in that way yes it was trolling.For me, the jury is still out regarding the events of WWII and whether or not incineration took place. This is why I reacted rather strongly to your post.

You have a great heart, which is why I explained myself:)

sturmwalkure
12-04-2012, 02:08 AM
For me, the jury is still out regarding the events of WWII and whether or not incineration took place. This is why I reacted rather strongly to your post.

You have a great heart, which is why I explained myself:)

Well, yes some things may or may not be up to dispute but it is a fact that Jews ordered the bombings, ie; Holocaust of tens of thousands of German civilians. That was a true Holocaust of fire and one that cannot be denied. It was an act of Judaic hatred against the noble German people. Many of the pictures claimed to be of Jews were actually of Germans and of Russians and other Europeans victimized and slaughtered by Judaic scum.

Anglojew
12-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Well, yes some things may or may not be up to dispute but it is a fact that Jews ordered the bombings, ie; Holocaust of tens of thousands of German civilians. That was a true Holocaust of fire and one that cannot be denied. It was an act of Judaic hatred against the noble German people. Many of the pictures claimed to be of Jews were actually of Germans and of Russians and other Europeans victimized and slaughtered by Judaic scum.

The insane asylum called, they're worried about you.

Annihilus
12-04-2012, 02:33 AM

It is true that UK adopted a terror bombing campaign aimed to demoralize Germany and whole cities were burned. But I doubt Jews ordered that, did the the Jews order V2/V3's to England too?

It was pure revenge and targeted at civilians but in the end all soldiers come from civilians. Allied forces were more effective in targeting civilans, that is how the a new area of war started. Very cold because we can't afford to fight big scale anymore.

Anglojew
12-04-2012, 02:46 AM
It is true that UK adopted a terror bombing campaign aimed to demoralize Germany and whole cities were burned. But I doubt Jews ordered that, did the the Jews order V2/V3's to England too?

It was pure revenge and targeted at civilians but in the end all soldiers come from civilians. Allied forces were more effective in targeting civilans, that is how the a new area of war started. Very cold because we can't afford to fight big scale anymore.

But don't you know THE JOOS control everything?

She really is an imbecile. There's just nothing else to call her if she thinks Jews controlled British government and Generals AT THE SAME TIME THE BRITISH BANNED JEWISH IMMIGRATION TO PALESTINE AND NEVER BOMBED CONCENTRATION CAMP RAILWAYS ETC

There's no point arguing with someone like that they just live in a fantasy world in which Jews were responsible for everything bad and Gentiles are always wonderful.

Anusiya
12-04-2012, 02:52 AM

Great, now we have self-hating Russians! :picard1:

Anglojew
12-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Great, now we have self-hating Russians! :picard1:

Some Russians need to blame Jews in order to excuse Germans so they can worship Hitler. They are making their own fantasy paradigm.

rhiannon
12-04-2012, 02:59 AM
We can definitely agree that a fat lot of people from all walks of life died during the war. That in itself is a human tragedy. :(

Slycooper
12-04-2012, 03:56 AM
Bar Refaelli. EASILY

Fortis in Arduis
12-04-2012, 09:11 AM
K9d3fHIUdT4

g_uiQc8d97s

SJPLLAH...

Zmey Gorynych
12-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Beautiful j00s ? ... no such thing ! European looking people raised in the jewish faith, or european people claiming jewish ancestry because it serves their careers ? ... a different story all together ! The examples posted by Labrador are the real j00s an not some scandinavian (or british or whatever) looking babe.

sturmwalkure
12-04-2012, 01:55 PM
But don't you know THE JOOS control everything?

She really is an imbecile. There's just nothing else to call her if she thinks Jews controlled British government and Generals AT THE SAME TIME THE BRITISH BANNED JEWISH IMMIGRATION TO PALESTINE AND NEVER BOMBED CONCENTRATION CAMP RAILWAYS ETC

There's no point arguing with someone like that they just live in a fantasy world in which Jews were responsible for everything bad and Gentiles are always wonderful.

How about owning up for it Jew-boy?

w6AnukswZaI

You're wrong, it's easy for you to lie isn't it as long as it serves the interests of other Jews? Hitler here kicks in the teeth everything you said there. Stop lying Jew. Stop it.

Fortis in Arduis
12-04-2012, 02:18 PM
How about owning up for it Jew-boy?

You're wrong, it's easy for you to lie isn't it as long as it serves the interests of other Jews? Hitler here kicks in the teeth everything you said there. Stop lying Jew. Stop it.

No, the British were bombing concentration camps, and they were collaborating with Israeli Marxists in forbidding Jewish refugees entry into Palestine.

This article will help you:

http://jtf.org/israel/israel.jewish.civil.war.part.two.htm

and this one: http://jtf.org/israel/israel.treason.story.beyond.belief.htm

sturmwalkure
12-04-2012, 02:54 PM
No, the British were bombing concentration camps, and they were collaborating with Israeli Marxists in forbidding Jewish refugees entry into Palestine.

This article will help you:

http://jtf.org/israel/israel.jewish.civil.war.part.two.htm

and this one: http://jtf.org/israel/israel.treason.story.beyond.belief.htm

I don't trust Jewish sources.

Fortis in Arduis
12-04-2012, 03:05 PM
I don't trust Jewish sources.

Even a nationalist source?

Tragic.

You are retarding yourself.

Fortis in Arduis
12-05-2012, 11:47 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Cfvqd8VTkCk/T7FvolKzqzI/AAAAAAAAAEM/Z6TtIudRjfA/s1600/HEDY.jpg

Hedy Lamarr; a necessary addition to the thread.

Slycooper
12-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Bar Rafelli. I would marry her.

Grizzly
12-06-2012, 02:38 AM
Although she's only half jewish I think Jennifer Connelly is hawt(or was).

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/jennifer-connelly-noah.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19100000/Jenn-jennifer-connelly-19167862-319-384.jpg

Pallantides
12-06-2012, 02:48 AM
She is Irish/Norwegian on her father's side.

Osprey
12-06-2012, 04:14 AM
Connoley has had plastic surgery.

Anglojew
12-06-2012, 05:05 AM
Connoley has had plastic surgery.

I don't think so. This is her young;

http://i2.listal.com/image/1933672/500full.jpg

~Nik~
12-06-2012, 10:46 AM
I don't think so. This is her young;

Every (rich) Jew has had a nose plastic surgery at sixteen.

Anglojew
12-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Every (rich) Jew has had a nose plastic surgery at sixteen.

Nose jobs are more common with Jews and Persians but you're exaggerating.

Mans not hot
12-06-2012, 10:51 AM
gvjbLYXnQmE

kabeiros
12-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Noble beauty

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--2U8fCtf8SM/TfDl7fMFS_I/AAAAAAAAIxQ/2cf8NytzhQU/s1600/lauren.jpg
http://i2.listal.com/image/339422/936full-lauren-bacall.jpg

Ouistreham
12-06-2012, 11:02 AM
Nordic Jewish (Ashkenazi) beauty Helen Shapiro, England's biggest female rock'n roll star of the early 60's.

A wonderful East End's ghetto princess:

http://cdn.7static.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/001/510/0000151066_350.jpg
http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/l/j/lj2omds287wa82wm.jpg
http://ring.cdandlp.com/oliveblues/photo_grande/114297619.jpg

Anglojew
12-06-2012, 11:46 AM
Nordic Jewish (Ashkenazi) beauty Helen Shapiro, England's biggest female rock'n roll star of the early 60's.

A wonderful East End's ghetto princess:

http://cdn.7static.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/001/510/0000151066_350.jpg
http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/l/j/lj2omds287wa82wm.jpg
http://ring.cdandlp.com/oliveblues/photo_grande/114297619.jpg

Is that sarcasm?

Cern
12-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Nice Hungarian Jew women.

Sthal Judit

http://i49.tinypic.com/zs9b4.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/rj4hzq.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/308v1ut.jpg

Demcsák Zsusza

http://i49.tinypic.com/30kf38h.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2mqt8n4.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2wc1dns.jpg

Jordán Adél

http://i49.tinypic.com/2h7gn82.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2sagggo.jpg

Comte Arnau
12-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Adding a cutie I didn't know til today. I like that she likes spending time in graveyards.

http://www.biography.com/imported/images/Biography/Images/Profiles/A/Dianna-Agron-20902821-1-402.jpg

http://www.lahiguera.net/cinemania/actores/dianna_agron/fotos/14082/dianna_agron.jpg

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26100000/Dianna-3-dianna-agron-26115112-500-375.png

http://i2.listal.com/image/4423162/600full-dianna-agron.jpg

Fortis in Arduis
12-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Is that sarcasm?

eoBrPjoeJHw

Not with that voice. ;)

Anglojew
12-07-2012, 02:04 AM
eoBrPjoeJHw

Not with that voice. ;)

The Amy Winhouse of her generation I guess.

Óttar
12-07-2012, 02:33 AM
Rachel Weisz is cute.

http://www.nndb.com/people/309/000032213/weisz4.jpg

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/Rachel-Weisz_2.jpg

http://www.joblo.com/newsimages1/rachel-weisz-naked-with-snake-xl.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DLMbxIoKN3c/SZMJIGwbQTI/AAAAAAAATMc/b5ndKJRNYKU/s400/RachelWeisz_8.jpg

Because I like chicks' feet.

http://s1.postimage.org/6mhn2037x/Rachel_Weisz_Feet_42205.jpg

In this movie, she plays Hypatia of Alexandria who owns a slave. I'd be her slave. :embarrassed

http://lookingcloser.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Agora-Movie-French-Poster.jpg

Mortimer
12-08-2012, 03:21 PM
is it much easier for a guy to go interracial then for a woman?

i think only the very strong females are tough enough to break apart the chains wich seperate the races and still Keep their dignity. thats why i respect those most.

arcticwolf
12-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Here you go again. The race mixing fan extraordinaire! :D

Dude your train of thought, attitude, opinions, outlook changes more often than I can keep up with. I thought you were getting better?! I guess not! :D

Mraz
12-08-2012, 03:38 PM
i think only the very strong females are tough enough to break apart the chains wich seperate the races and still Keep their dignity.

Or ugly ones?

Mortimer
12-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Or ugly ones?

but they dont Keep their dignity, it is not a true romantic relationship more like she is a Kind of bitch of the negroe

Mraz
12-08-2012, 04:29 PM
but they dont Keep their dignity, it is not a true romantic relationship more like she is a Kind of bitch of the negroe

No she accepts love from the only guys that want her, it's better to be with a nigga than alone.

dralos
12-08-2012, 04:30 PM
dont touch those austrian hotties,you gypo:D

Mortimer
12-08-2012, 04:31 PM
No she accepts love from the only guys that want her, it's better to be with a nigga than alone.

could be another reason.:)
but you think we niggaz take the trash? i have very fine taste and look only for the hottest and finest among the White Girls.:p

MissProvocateur
12-08-2012, 04:37 PM
I don't know who's more likely to race-mix, I think it's pretty equal. Though I do think its a bit more common with guys, wouldn't be sure though.

I personally wouldn't do it.

dralos
12-08-2012, 04:41 PM
I don't know who's more likely to race-mix, I think it's pretty equal. Though I do think its a bit more common with guys, wouldn't be sure though.

you already are race-mixed so you hate yourself?

MissProvocateur
12-08-2012, 04:42 PM
you already are race-mixed so you hate yourself?

Keep dreaming. I'm whiter than you'll ever be.

Mortimer
12-08-2012, 04:43 PM

i approve and think you look whiter then dralos, and i dont think you have amerindian you just dont look it.

Mortimer
12-08-2012, 04:44 PM

ok thanks for your contribution fufuangeli:thumb001:

MissProvocateur
12-08-2012, 04:44 PM
i approve and think you look whiter then dralos, and i dont think you have amerindian you just dont look it.

Haha, thank you. Though Dralos is trolling. :)

dralos
12-08-2012, 04:45 PM
if that makes you a happy amerindian influenced girl then be my guest:)

Mortimer
12-08-2012, 04:46 PM
if that makes you a happy amerindian influenced girl then be my guest:)

dralos is anti-White racist, he clearly hates White People.:mad:

dralos
12-08-2012, 04:47 PM
dralos is anti-White racist, he clearly hates White People.:mad:
you think you're white and i hate you so yes i'm a rascist against white people:)

Mraz
12-08-2012, 04:48 PM
could be another reason.:)
but you think we niggaz take the trash? i have very fine taste and look only for the hottest and finest among the White Girls.:p

There are also brainwashed multikulti women and perverse that prefer niggas.
In their minds it's like "Dad will be very disappointed" or "I'm strong and independant, I have my own slave".

Mortimer
12-08-2012, 04:48 PM
you think you're white and i hate you so yes i'm a rascist against white people:)

it has nothing to do with me, Boy, you hate fufuangeli, she is such a wonderful White woman. why do you hate her? go away troll

Corvus
12-08-2012, 04:49 PM
is it much easier for a guy to go interracial then for a woman?

i think only the very strong females are tough enough to break apart the chains wich seperate the races and still Keep their dignity. thats why i respect those most.

And what about all these woman who select an African partner.
Recently I have heard about a docu portraying female Austrian sex tourism in Kenya

I doubt these chains are very hard to break for women

dralos
12-08-2012, 04:50 PM
it has nothing to do with me, Boy, you hate fufuangeli, she is such a wonderful White woman. why do you hate her? go away troll
are you trying to get in her panties by this:confused:

darkwulf11
12-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Why would you mix the blood of your ancestors and your heritage. The media and social organizations try to brainwash us into thinking mixing of the races is acceptable. Same sex relationships are acceptable. Our ancestors and their communities didn't accept these ideas. Not only does the couple deal with the hardships of the relationship, but it's far worse for the children and all that spring from your linage. I have seen this time and time again. There are enough challenges in a good relationship to test your bonds. The two worst myths of the 80's were "Opposites attract" and "Love will conquer all".

In the context of a family relationship opposites may attract, but they may very turbulent family relationships. Love does not conquer all. This attitude removes the responsibility of an individual to make wise and informed choices.

Look at this blog in progress to see how love doesn't conquer all and what happens when opposites attract.

http://diariesofadeadbeatdad11.blogspot.com/

In conclusion, if you have to question yourself or have doubts about something, usually there's a reason - a warning flag. Yes we have things that are passed to us through our families and culture, but in the end it is up to us to discover who we really are, what are our likes and dislikes, what are our core values, etc.

This issue is beyond societal acceptance and reeducation, it is an issue of identity and heritage passed from our ancestors. One that is trying to be eliminated and diluted by various groups in the world.

Mortimer
12-08-2012, 04:51 PM
There are also brainwashed multikulti women and perverse that prefer niggas.
In their minds it's like "Dad will be very disappointed" or "I'm strong and independant, I have my own slave".

i think if you let women freely decide without social and racial Stigma that many would go for niggaz or for non-Whites. but you say they are sluts so only strong women can survive. and i dont mean the ones with fetish or dumb or smth i mean true romantic relationship. and yes it is very hard to have such in a racist Society. because White/black etc. is still very stigmatised or overtly advertised etc. it is still seen as exception to rule and something outlawish either positive or negative

edit: my heart doesnt see colours

dralos
12-08-2012, 04:53 PM
IM just wants to bang a white woman but he's a fag so he cant say it directly but does it with these retarded threads

Kazimiera
12-08-2012, 08:42 PM
I dated a non-white guy about 12 years ago while I was studying. He was probably one of the kindest people I have ever met. Things did not work out between us, but I do not regret being together with him. He fell in love with a girl of his own race while we still together and I think it was the best thing for both of us. He is in the meantime still married to her and has 2 beautiful children.

Incal
12-09-2012, 03:34 AM
From what I've seen IRL, it's easier for girls.

BTW, what's up with the albanian refugee trolling on the uruguayan girl?

Kazimiera
12-09-2012, 12:25 PM
This side of the world, it is not common to see a white woman with a non-white man. I've seen only very few unions of this nature. Far more common are white men with non-white women.

http://www.amren.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Couple.jpg

http://www.askheartbeat.com/assets/images/blackwhite.jpg

http://www2.counton2.com/mgmedia/image/630/394/125806/reality-of-race-interracial-marriage-98995/

Mortimer
12-10-2012, 09:34 AM
since they dont differ in anything from White People just in Religion. would you date them? i think they are more western then bosniaks and albanians who are more orientalic by culture and mentality. jews are completely western european by Looks and mentality.

so would you date one knowing he is a jew or jewess? i would love me some jew Girl who makes me Beagle and i would maybe visit synagogue with her and practice judaism. Im 1% Jewish anyways.

finŝaų
12-10-2012, 09:37 AM
since they dont differ in anything from White People just in Religion. would you date them? i think they are more western then bosniaks and albanians who are more orientalic by culture and mentality. jews are completely western european by Looks and mentality.

so would you date one knowing he is a jew or jewess? i would love me some jew Girl who makes me Beagle and i would maybe visit synagogue with her and practice judaism. Im 1% Jewish anyways.

You sure?

http://i.imgur.com/ugjvF.jpg

Anyway, that would depend on the autosomal composition, phenotype and mindset of said Jew.

Mortimer
12-10-2012, 09:39 AM
You sure?

Anyway, that would depend on the autosomal composition, phenotype and mindset of said Jew.

yes im sure, take someone like petiteparisienne and someone like bosnian who is more western? who would you rather date?

Fortis in Arduis
12-10-2012, 09:39 AM
http://www.3six5dates.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/66_rachel.jpg

I had a friend who tried this website, and her JDate just wanted anal.

It is also a well-known hunting ground for Jewish cougars and their admirers.

No, I would not date a Jew. There would always be that little je n'sais quoi, but not in a good way.

Mortimer
12-10-2012, 09:40 AM
You sure?

http://i.imgur.com/ugjvF.jpg

you can find armenoid People in the Balkans too and partially in Southitaly:rolleyes:

finŝaų
yes im sure, take someone like petiteparisienne and someone like bosnian who is more western? who would you rather date?

So you think that going by two isolated exemplars motivates your generalized statement that Jews as a group look and act totally West European?

you can find armenoid People in the Balkans too and partially in Southitaly:rolleyes:

Since when are the Balkans and South Italy situated in West Europe?

Germaniac
No kikes for me.

Mortimer
12-10-2012, 09:41 AM
So you think that going by two isolated exemplars motivates your generalized statement that Jews as a group look and act totally West European?

there are many different jews for example ethiopian jews not. but Reform+Conservative Ashkenazim are as a Group completely European. And those are the Jews we usually talk about when we talk about Jews.

finŝaų
12-10-2012, 09:42 AM
there are many different jews for example ethiopian jews not. but Reform+Conservative Ashkenazim are as a Group completely European. And those are the Jews we usually talk about when we talk about Jews.

The Jew I posted is the most famous Swedish Ashkenazi, and he looks very foreign.

Mortimer
12-10-2012, 09:43 AM
The Jew I posted is the most famous Swedish Ashkenazi, and he looks very foreign.

he Looks as if he could be frenchman. maybe foreign to scandinavia not to western europe in General.

finŝaų
12-10-2012, 09:45 AM
he Looks as if he could be frenchman. maybe foreign to scandinavia not to western europe in General.

He'd be a very, very atypical specimen, I suspect.

http://i.imgur.com/E26w1.gif

Anglojew
12-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Personally I would.

Mortimer
12-10-2012, 09:47 AM
He'd be a very, very atypical specimen, I suspect.

http://i.imgur.com/E26w1.gif

i dont know to me he Looks generalised western european, i think he is quiete exotic in scandinavia but i see him being austrian.

finŝaų
12-10-2012, 09:49 AM
i dont know to me he Looks generalised western european, i think he is quiete exotic in scandinavia but i see him being austrian.

Do you mean "Austrian"? Nordlicht has posted many a swarthy Austrian, but none of them looked as West Asian-leaning as this specimen.

Sultan Suleiman
12-10-2012, 09:58 AM

The non-Jew white Muslim girl off course :)

Su
12-10-2012, 09:58 AM
NO!

Mortimer
12-10-2012, 09:59 AM
The non-Jew white Muslim girl off course :)

because you are one of the muslims:rolleyes:

Sultan Suleiman
12-10-2012, 09:59 AM

And you are one of the most common repeating phenotypes of Brittany :D