PDA

View Full Version : Interracial relationships

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Wanderlust
05-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Prince Albert II, the current Sovereign Prince of Monaco has also a child out of wedlock with an African woman,Nicole Coste,originally from Togo.She used to be an Air France flight attendant when they met during a flight.Believe it or not this kid is Grace Kelly's grandson.They were couple from 1997 until 2003.
http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/bin/313.$plit/C_0_articolo_312160_listatakes_itemTake_1_immagine take.jpg

http://www.dhnet.be/pictures_news/art_33773.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9aZOvprzAVY/TCaqBgM7B6I/AAAAAAAAAVA/rqCogbw3QUc/s1600/grace.jpg

Lorene
05-04-2011, 07:28 PM
STUPID THREAD! people have free will so they date or marry whoever they want.

Wanderlust
05-04-2011, 07:34 PM
^Everyone is entitled to his own opinion but this is a forum about European preservation in the first place..

Oreka Bailoak
05-04-2011, 08:14 PM

We all know that people are free to date whoever they want. This thread isn't saying that people cannot do that.

Do you think it is offensive to point out on an internet forum that we don't like certain couples because they are from different races? I can understand that viewpoint from an individualist perspective as it is a private subject stepping into personal privacy.

I think this has to do with social taboo that exists in our society. When people say "I don't like it when people date their own race"- in our politically correct societies most people will not get angry at that statement. But if somebody were to say "I like it when people date their own race" in our politically correct societies it's socially wrong to admit that in public because it admits that differences between groups exist (which ironically is philosophically identical to saying you don't want to date your own race). Well this thread is where we come to vent that social taboo frustration sometimes for some members. Are we to be indifferent? That is hard because I naturally feel a bond to European people and I don't like pretending that that kinship bond does not exist.

I think it's fine as long as this thread is approached without anger and jealousy but out of a concern for our identity. (which isn't usually the case in this thread- because on this thread most people focus on attractive young white girls with creepy looking non-European guys- which is where the frustration comes, not necessarily from the race but from the instant gratification mental state of the relationship). I think many people will have trouble understanding these distinctions.

Lorene
05-06-2011, 12:16 AM
I really dont care. you guys are losers!

Falkata
05-06-2011, 12:21 AM

you just say it because you want to pollute the viking blood with inferior latina one!

14/88!

Beorn
05-06-2011, 12:25 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LJvUULi51sI/TCFT5sRmsZI/AAAAAAAAT6g/PoV-3WS8FWY/s1600/Hey%2BYou%2BGuys.jpg

I'm glad you don't care. Now, when will you GYTO or FO?

Dario Argento
05-06-2011, 12:26 AM

I wonder how you would react if you found out your daughter/sister/whatever is dating a big negro.

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-06-2011, 12:43 AM
http://krishnavindu.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/timon_pumba_pic.jpg

Rosenrot
05-06-2011, 12:58 AM
you just say it because you want to pollute the viking blood with inferior latina one!

14/88!

Big spanish viking.

Oreka Bailoak
05-06-2011, 01:12 AM
Maybe most of us are losers.

With me being single I'm probably more jealous than the average person whenever I see a girl I really like that's with somebody I don't agree with (for any number of reasons).

I'm sure you feel a similar special bond with European men but spending time talking about relationships we don't like on some random internet forum is unproductive. We should instead be out in the real world finding a girlfriend that would make us content (obviously). I could list a number of reasons why I don't think I'm a loser- I'm fairly attractive, I exercise twice a day, i'm outgoing but what difference does it make because in that respect of posting on this meaningless thread that doesn't even affect our life with such jealousy when we should be doing something else- we are all losers...

It's a Thursday night and here I am on an internet forum while all the cool people are out having fun. So maybe that answers your question.

I really wish things were different. Life is funny.

Beorn
05-06-2011, 01:20 AM
we are all losers...

Speak for yourself.

I woke up to take my kids to school, voted in a local election, painted my newly erected fence which stops the neighbours dogs from pissing and shitting on my lawn and scaring my children enough to stay indoors on the nicest of days, I glossed a newly bought radiator cover for my lounge, played with my son fresh from school,....had sex with my wife in a quick 10 minute fumble in the bathroom...., scored a two star reputation on Mario Kart, gave a final coat of gloss to my new radiator cover, assembled a newly purchased wide-screen TV stand I bought for my lounge, picked up my daughter from school, and then went back to assembling my newly purchased wide-screen TV stand I bought for my lounge, had sex with my partner whilst watching Corrie, and then stayed up on the net (admittedly my saddest part of the day, as reading is sooo gay!).

:)

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-06-2011, 01:26 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wPVYBQyjLec/SwG6pqLuboI/AAAAAAAAAAU/bX3goJS8MMI/s1600/cat+doing+dog.jpg

iNird
05-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Maybe most of us are losers.

With me being single I'm probably more jealous than the average person whenever I see a girl I really like that's with somebody I don't agree with (for any number of reasons).

I'm sure you feel a similar special bond with European men but spending time talking about relationships we don't like on some random internet forum is unproductive. We should instead be out in the real world finding a girlfriend that would make us content (obviously). I could list a number of reasons why I don't think I'm a loser- I'm fairly attractive, I exercise twice a day, i'm outgoing but what difference does it make because in that respect of posting on this meaningless thread that doesn't even affect our life with such jealousy when we should be doing something else- we are all losers...

It's a Thursday night and here I am on an internet forum while all the cool people are out having fun. So maybe that answers your question.

I really wish things were different. Life is funny.

It's all relative. Some people consider going to clubs, bar or a lounge on a Thursday or Friday to be "living your life." I'm not a big fan of these places.

I currently have a GF and I don't think I am less or more of a loser when I didn't have one nor do I feel like my life is more "content."

Find your own happiness and stop comparing your life to others.

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-06-2011, 01:44 AM
http://www.treehugger.com/dog_on_a_duck.jpg

Rosenrot
05-06-2011, 01:53 AM
I think that since you love someone, and is reciprocal, whatever!
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8599/18887710150124975814837.jpg

Kosovo: Stop with this duck thing, it's sick!

Ibericus
05-06-2011, 02:05 AM
race-mixing is disgusting and should be banned by law.

Osweo
05-06-2011, 02:40 AM
How radical... :coffee:

Great Dane
05-06-2011, 03:11 AM

And you come from a long line of losers and race mixers.

Oreka Bailoak
05-06-2011, 03:11 AM
Speak for yourself.
Yeah you're right, you're a really cool normal guy lol.

It's all relative. Some people consider going to clubs, bar or a lounge on a Thursday or Friday to be "living your life." I'm not a big fan of these places.

I currently have a GF and I don't think I am less or more of a loser when I didn't have one nor do I feel like my life is more "content."

Find your own happiness and stop comparing your life to others.

Nah, I'll admit it I've been a loser 90% of my life. I've really developed strangely, I spent my entire childhood alienated from people because I viewed fun, man-woman relationships and exercise as selfish (evil) and I wanted to live my life 100% Christian and ONLY for glorifying god (which I thought was the only good in life) so I never connected with normal people growing up (couldn't talk about the same things they did or do the same things they did). I even thought the Christian kids at church were evil.

So now that I've changed (5 years ago), I have only one friend and I've never even had a girlfriend- sometimes I go months without talking to a girl. The change is just too much for me; coming from never exercising in my life, being malnourished, failing in social conversations to learning that enjoying things isn't evil. Now that I've fixed everything about myself- I look and act normal- I just don't have a good social network that takes years to develop.

And If happiness is succeeding at the most basic things in life; relationships and enjoyment- then I'm a loser because I'm not there yet. It's impossible to be happy and be alone. I'm not actually in a bad mood or anything I'm just so indifferent that I think my situation is hilarious compared to most people I know (who don't look or act as good as me but have girlfriends).

Beorn
05-06-2011, 03:31 AM
Yeah you're right, you're a really cool normal guy lol.

Yep! Now how about you stop fretting about what is "cool" and "normal" and be yourself. :thumb001:

Hess
05-06-2011, 03:46 AM
not everyone cares about European Solidarity and cultural preservation. Of course, my question would then be, what are they doing on this forum? :shrug:

Oreka Bailoak
05-06-2011, 03:50 AM
Yep! Now how about you stop fretting about what is "cool" and "normal" and be yourself.

I don't see anything wrong in saying that certain actions/behaviors are cool and/or normal.

I think I'm just "fretting about" the overall picture of my life because I'm getting ready to graduate college and I'm not too happy with how it has gone so far socially with girls (which is my biggest concern in life).

Of course, my question would then be, what are they doing on this forum?
I think they believe that it is only private business who people decide to date and nobody else should worry about other peoples own personal decision. I'm sure they do care about European cultural preservation but they only worry about their own actions and not others.

For me I feel like the all-father of Europe with a strong paternal instinct over my group and I don't want to see my beautiful girls taken by other groups of people. I can't help this instinct- and to clarify- the overwhelming feeling isn't out of jealousy or anger but out of a deep value and love for our own group.

Debaser11
05-06-2011, 06:15 AM
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8599/18887710150124975814837.jpg

Yuck. Why a young man of European stock would offer his genes to a creature with a propensity for that type of countenance is beyond me.

Sick.

You undermine your own argument with such pics (assuming you agree with the forum's central premise). What is European preservation if you care nothing about the preservation of the very people who created and embody Europe? Miscegenation logically results in the destruction of Europeans, not the preservation of them.

Should I go find a Jap preservation board and post pictures of white dudes with Japanese chicks and tell them that while I favor Jap preservation, they need to "get over" white dudes taking all their women?

Thorazzo
05-06-2011, 06:59 AM
Swarthy latino Antonio Banderas from Spain and Melanie Griffith

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/melanie-griffith-laliff-gabi-award-to-antonio-banderas-12zKEu.jpg

Gamera
05-06-2011, 07:01 AM
^Another member who registers just to piss off Iberians (look at his other posts)...

Thorazzo
05-06-2011, 07:03 AM
^Another member who registers just to piss off Iberians (look at his other posts)...

What did i say that was wrong? Is he not swarthy? Is he not Spaniard? Your so paranoid.

Falkata
05-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Big spanish viking.

Brazilians love to play around in thong and bang pardos, negros and other exotic animals thats why they cant be preservationists!:embarrassed

Gamera
05-06-2011, 07:07 AM
What did i say that was wrong? Is he not swarthy? Is he not Spaniard? Your so paranoid.

You being Iberian should be familiar with what North Africans look like but not everyone has the advantage of living only a few miles away from North Africa like Spaniards and Portuguese do

You know if there was a guy that looked like that nordic italian guy on Spanish tv everyone would be calling him a guiri and they'd all be so shocked and question if he's really Spanish and the entire show would come to a standstill. Nobody acted like anything was out of the ordinary on that show. People like him are a dime a dozen

Falkata, just listen to the song i posted. If perfect for you. It shows your desperation and despair after you've lost everything, your whiteness your Europeaness and your desperate hope that one day you'll rise again above all this and be what you've always wanted to be

Can you really blame North African muslims for RETURNING back to Iberia after they were there for so many years. Did you think they would just completely abandon you :biggrin:

Iberia has the most intense solar radiation of any place in Europe even more than Greece. Most of Iberia is similar to north Africa and the middle east as you can see on this map:

Etc...

Bye.

Thorazzo
05-06-2011, 07:10 AM
Etc...

Bye.

p6d812TKZZU

Falkata
05-06-2011, 07:12 AM
Etc...

Bye.

Yet the mods dont give a fuck and ask why southerns are always angry and insulting instead of banning boring trolls like henry. Hipocresia elevada a la maxima potencia

Thorazzo
05-06-2011, 07:17 AM
Yet the mods dont give a fuck and ask why southerns are always angry and insulting instead of banning boring trolls like henry. Hipocresia elevada a la maxima potencia

What southerns? :confused: I havent said anything negative about Italians and they're "southerns" arent they? :eusa_shifty:

Debaser11
05-06-2011, 07:20 AM
Well, Banderas is swarthy. I'm not sure how that affects his status as a European among the racially-minded but simply noting it seems reasonable enough to me. I also realize that many Spaniards and Italians (whom I admire in particular) look nothing like Banderas.

Thorazzo
05-06-2011, 07:27 AM
Well, Banderas is swarthy. I'm not sure how that affects his status as a European among the racially-minded but simply noting it seems reasonable enough to me. I also realize that many Spaniards and Italians (whom I admire in particular) look nothing like Banderas.

I think Spaniards know the truth about whether most of them really look similar to Banderas or not so i dont really need to get into that but while we're on the topic of interracial relationship i'm pretty sure that if Antonio Banderas was on the cover of all those Romance novels instead of nordic Italian Fabio Lanzoni that alot of people would consider it interracial while nobody considers Fabio Lanzoni and a white woman interracial

Falkata
05-06-2011, 07:29 AM
What southerns? :confused: I havent said anything negative about Italians and they're "southerns" arent they? :eusa_shifty:

Your nordid italians and moor spaniards thing is really boring and repetitive.
But I dont want to say anything against you since you´re a mentally handicaped person with serious traumas.
The problem is with the mods who seem to not care at all. It´s very disappointing but they are the ones who decide what kind of forum and people they want in here

Thorazzo
05-06-2011, 07:31 AM
Your nordid italians and moor spaniards thing is really boring and repetitive.
But I dont want to say anything against you since you´re a mentally handicaped person with serious traumas.
The problem is with the mods who seem to not care at all. It´s very disappointing but they are the ones who decide what kind of forum and people they want in here

http://www.w3bbo.com/forums/Care-Room.jpg

Falkata
05-06-2011, 07:34 AM

They aren´t. They are pure nordics

Debaser11
05-06-2011, 07:34 AM
I think Spaniards know the truth about whether most of them really look similar to Banderas or not so i dont really need to get into that but while we're on the topic of interracial relationship i'm pretty sure that if Antonio Banderas was on the cover of all those Romance novels instead of nordic Italian Fabio Lanzoni that alot of people would consider it interracial while nobody considers Fabio Lanzoni and a white woman interracial

Well, to be honest, I don't really consider the couple you cited to be "interracial." However, I will also not get on some "omg" high horse and pretend to not understand what you were getting at. Banderas is indeed swarthy. But at a certain point I think one still appears to possess (and more importantly acts like they possess) more European blood in themselves than "exotic" blood to the point that he is European.

We need to be nuanced about these racial matters.

Thorazzo
05-06-2011, 07:43 AM
Well, to be honest, I don't really consider the couple you cited to be "interracial." However, I will also not get on some "omg" high horse and pretend to not understand what you were getting at. Banderas is indeed swarthy. But at a certain point I think one still appears to possess (and more importantly acts like they possess) more European blood in themselves than "exotic" blood to the point that he is European.

We need to be nuanced about these racial matters.

The thing is that Spaniards get surprised for some reason when someone says they arent as white as other Europeans. They wanna be exactly the same as them and when i point out that they're not all of a sudden i'm a troll im wrong i'm trying to get people mad(why would they even get mad at this if they're not racist) i'm the bad guy for attacking poor fragile "unquestionably white" Iberians. Antonio Banderas is not even considered white on this site http://www.nndb.com/people/596/000023527/

Debaser11
05-06-2011, 08:07 AM
The thing is that Spaniards get surprised for some reason when someone says they arent as white as other Europeans.

Well, in all honesty, a certain segment of their population is not nor can it possibly be as white as say, the Dutch or the Germans. I agree. This shouldn't be shocking. There is nothing magical about the property of land labeled as "Europe" that shields it from outside genetic influence from surrounding areas such as the heavily miscegenated peoples from North Africa. Pretending otherwise is simply dilusional.

They wanna be exactly the same as them and when i point out that they're not all of a sudden i'm a troll im wrong i'm trying to get people mad(why would they even get mad at this if they're not racist) i'm the bad guy for attacking poor fragile "unquestionably white" Iberians. Antonio Banderas is not even considered white on this site http://www.nndb.com/people/596/000023527/

I do consider Iberians (most of them; the ones I sort of cringe over are Portuguese, not Spanish) as well as almost all Italians to be "white." I agree that them getting angry over the genetic realities concerning their nations' (limited) ad mixture does seem to point to some level of an inferiority complex even if in actuality many of the people expressing this anger are in no way inferior to the northern stock of Europeans. Yet, at the same time, I do understand them not wanting to feel like second class citizens on this forum.

The problem is actuality is too nuanced for us to all get along in a civil manner. Race is real. Yet, we're all still Western and European. Are we equal? No. Does that make the southerners niggers? Absolutely not.

Rosenrot
05-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Yuck. Why a young man of European stock would offer his genes to a creature with a propensity for that type of countenance is beyond me.

Sick.

You undermine your own argument with such pics (assuming you agree with the forum's central premise). What is European preservation if you care nothing about the preservation of the very people who created and embody Europe? Miscegenation logically results in the destruction of Europeans, not the preservation of them.

Should I go find a Jap preservation board and post pictures of white dudes with Japanese chicks and tell them that while I favor Jap preservation, they need to "get over" white dudes taking all their women?

I just don't care if some girl want to be with a negro guy. It's not something I would do, although I cannot speak for other people. But I can understand your position, and in Roma, like romans.

How radical... :coffee:
:lol00002:

Wanderlust
05-06-2011, 10:09 AM

No one is going to stop anyone from falling in love with people from different religious or ethnic background and frankly this is none of our business. But as I have already said this is a forum dedicated to those who wish to discuss certain issues concerning European preservation.

If you wish to create one for South America’s preservation please do.

Losers? European people are first water diamonds blessed with ancestors who created History and formed the world they way it is today by spreading culture and science. Europe is undoubtedly the first cradle of civilization and even in terms of appearance European people or those with European ancestry are superior to others.Hence the envy occurred by those unfortunately blessed with the opposite. :cool:

You can't even control your subconscious mind.Argentinian,living in São Paulo but declaring Spain? As what?

_______
05-06-2011, 10:28 AM
LMAO at the whole thread. What's wrong with this couple?

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3140/290982.jpg

for me that is ok, cause she is a beauty and he is rather plain. but in the case of heidi klum and seal :eek:

Blossom
05-06-2011, 11:46 AM

Demasiado superficial. Demasiado atrevido para un foro de PRESERVACIÓN de todo lo EUROPEO. Tenías que saber ya con lo que te ibas a encontrar aquí. Si no te gusta, bueno, siempre puedes dejar de comentar en esta parte del foro. :) Pero no insultemos a las personas por expresar su opinión libremente, aunque no estés de acuerdo.

Si queremos preservar nuestro color de piel y nuestras costumbres sin alguna alteración, podremos considerar a todas las parejas mezcladas (distinta raza), como un desastre racial.:)

This is pretty personal issue. I'm more about the beauty concept. I personally think that not-racially-mixed persons still more beauty than the exotic ones (a mix). Its just my opinion and I'm afraid nothing will make me change it.

Svanhild
05-06-2011, 12:04 PM

You can't say anything different because you'd insult your own family lineage by doing this. Poor one. Now there's nothing else remaining than your apparent endeavor to receive at least some male attention by showing your subtly veiled latino boobs in your avatar. Wrong board, Lorene. This is not a race-mixing hideout.

poiuytrewq0987
05-06-2011, 12:20 PM
You can't say anything different because you'd insult your own family lineage by doing this. Poor one. Now there's nothing else remaining than your apparent endeavor to receive at least some male attention by showing your subtly veiled latino boobs in your avatar. Wrong board, Lorene. This is not a race-mixing hideout.

LOL. :bowlol:

Blossom
05-06-2011, 12:37 PM
Ehm, she doesnt give a shiiiiz anyways. That's obvious. Pfft wasting time here, so lets keep the thread up with some other ''racial disaster'' topics :)

http://www.waylanderskeep.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/daughter-fail.jpg

Falkata
05-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Wait. I put my glasses on. Ehm. Good they're on now and pretty clean.
Isnt she white? Oh man! Yes she is! Wow! Racial disaster? Where?!:eek:

She's more white than some south europeans are (skintone rough speaking).....

It´s a med woman with a northern man so maybe he´s refering to that since Banderas-Griffin couple was posted as racially incorrect before :confused:

Murphy
05-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Now there's nothing else remaining than your apparent endeavor to receive at least some male attention by showing your subtly veiled latino boobs in your avatar.

Unnecessary shot.

Blossom
05-06-2011, 01:36 PM
Unnecessary shot.

Oh really?:D

Ibericus
05-06-2011, 01:50 PM
The thing is that Spaniards get surprised for some reason when someone says they arent as white as other Europeans. They wanna be exactly the same as them and when i point out that they're not all of a sudden i'm a troll im wrong i'm trying to get people mad(why would they even get mad at this if they're not racist) i'm the bad guy for attacking poor fragile "unquestionably white" Iberians. Antonio Banderas is not even considered white on this site http://www.nndb.com/people/596/000023527/
And I don't know why you get surprised when I post a study on skintone showing spaniards have the same as other western europeans, but well, dreaming is free I guess :
http://racialreality.blogspot.com/2006/01/skin-reflectance-of-selected-world.html

Falkata
05-06-2011, 02:15 PM
It seem Henry was banned finally. I´ve to say congrats to the mods here for being efficient and throw away the trash

Ibericus
05-06-2011, 02:18 PM
It seem Henry was banned finally. I´ve to say congrats to the mods here for being efficient and throw away the trash
Poor delusional guy, he believes italians are all nordids :lol: he seriously needs some mental treatment.

antonio
05-06-2011, 03:56 PM
You can't say anything different because you'd insult your own family lineage by doing this. Poor one.

I would say waste. Insult is excesive. Specially considering many of our pure ancestors had been very little contemption to violate...that rule: IMHO a very rightful one, but never a dogma.

Now there's nothing else remaining than your apparent endeavor to receive at least some male attention by showing your subtly veiled latino boobs in your avatar.

Thanks for the info, Svanhild. I had just missing that captivating evidence!:thumbs up

Gaztelu
05-06-2011, 04:04 PM
The mods should close this thread before I have an aneurysm.

Debaser11
05-06-2011, 05:28 PM
I just don't care if some girl want to be with a negro guy. It's not something I would do, although I cannot speak for other people. But I can understand your position, and in Roma, like romans.

:lol00002:

You should care. Miscegenation is a logical threat to the preservation of any people. I mean, I appreciate that you understand my position but if you truly do, how can you be so ambivalent on the subject? I don't just get angry about miscegenation because I like to pick on people.

Rosenrot
05-06-2011, 05:39 PM
You should care. Miscegenation is a logical threat to the preservation of any people. I mean, I appreciate that you understand my position but if you truly do, why are you so ambivalent on the subject? I don't just get angry about miscegenation because I like to pick on people.

Actualy, I guess it's easy to me to accept miscegenation cause I live on a very mixed country. And I don't like much to judge people cause I guess they have particular reasons to do they're stuff.

But I also understand the need to preservate racially the European ethnicity
, cause you're protecting your herance and white genes not used to be dominant. Just don't think its necessary to offend anyone to defend your beliefs.*

*I'm not saying you offend someone.

Lorene
05-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Actualy, I guess it's easy to me to accept miscegenation cause I live on a very mixed country. And I don't like much to judge people cause I guess they have particular reasons to do they're stuff.

, cause you're protecting your herance and white genes not used to be dominant. Just don't think its necessary to offend anyone to defend your beliefs.*

My thoughts exactly.

Debaser11
05-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Actualy, I guess it's easy to me to accept miscegenation cause I live on a very mixed country.

So do I.

And I don't like much to judge people cause I guess they have particular reasons to do they're stuff.

This type of sentiment is common these days. And it's not surprising because it seems to be taught in our institutions (at least it is in my country in all sorts of blatant and subtle ways). I submit to you that that type of thinking has its time and place in some respects but to adapt that view wholesale is actually a sophisticated manner of lobotomizing one's self. I think one should learn when to not rush to judgement and when to be critical. But if you just decide not to be critical of people a priori because you've boughten into the idea that it's somehow not nice, well then, I'm sorry to say you're really cheating yourself out of one of life's most sacred faculties. How can you form solid opinions on life if you disqualify yourself from doing so on something as basic as the nature of human relations?

My motto is basically that only to the extent that one can permit themselves to judge others can one actually allow themselves to achieve some standard of dignity. In other words, if one wishes to live life free from hypocrisy, than judging others shouldn't be seen as something negative because that same judgement is also applied inwardly. So people who judge are elevated rather than debased.

I understand where you're coming from. I'm not suggesting that anyone go out and scream about the evils of miscegenation from the mountain tops. But I feel like if we can't even honestly acknowledge why it's a bad thing on a preservation forum, then we really have been mentally disarmed and are basically primed for self-annihilation.

Rosenrot
05-06-2011, 06:22 PM
So do I.

This type of sentiment is common these days. And it's not surprising because it seems to be taught in our institutions (at least it is in my country in all sorts of blatant and subtle ways). I submit to you that that type of thinking has its time and place in some respects but to adapt that view wholesale is actually a sophisticated manner of lobotomizing one's self. I think one should learn when to not rush to judgement and when to be critical. But if you just decide not to be critical of people a priori because you've boughten into the idea that it's somehow not nice, well then, I'm sorry to say you're really cheating yourself out of one of life's most sacred faculties. How can you form solid opinions on life if you disqualify yourself from doing so on something as basic as the nature of human relations?

My motto is basically that only to the extent that one can permit themselves to judge others can one actually allow themselves to achieve some standard of dignity. In other words, if one wishes to live life free from hypocrisy, than judging others shouldn't be seen as something negative because that same judgement is also applied inwardly. So people who judge are elevated rather than debased.

I understand where you're coming from. I'm not suggesting that anyone go out and scream about the evils of miscegenation from the mountain tops. But I feel like if we can't even honestly acknowledge why it's a bad thing on a preservation forum, then we really have been mentally disarmed and are basically primed for self-annihilation.

My english is not that strong to understand everything but, let's go...

Is something precipitate to define myself as someone weak and without strong opinions just for accept that people have free will. From the moment someone decides to do something it's responsible for it, and will be at the mercy of good or bad consequences.

It is not my right to judge this, and no institution taught me that.

Hess
05-06-2011, 06:29 PM

That was vulgar and over the line

Debaser11
05-06-2011, 06:34 PM
My english is not that strong to understand everything but, let's go...

Is something precipitate to define myself as someone weak and without strong opinions just for accept that people have free will.

I'm not calling you "weak" here. However, it stands to reason that strong characters and strong opinions go hand in hand. I never advocated that people shouldn't be allowed to date who they want to date (though my views on the subject are a bit more nuanced than that). Did I say anything about banning people from dating blacks? I advocate that whites shouldn't. I'm giving them free will as well.

Free will does not = not giving a hoot.

From the moment someone decides to do something it's responsible for it, and will be at the mercy of good or bad consequences.

See, that's just it. They aren't. Not totally. Anyone familiar with the welfare state and how we subsidize non-whites and single white mothers (who most often seem to be carrying around little brown babies) knows just how irresponsible this "don't judge" mentality has made us. With it, comes every attempt to alleviate responsibility both in terms of material liablity (government money) as well as emotional culpability.

It is not my right to judge this, and no institution taught me that.

I don't understand how you throw this word "right" around. Clearly, we have a natural right to think about something however we please. How right or wrong these thoughts are is the issue here.

Oreka Bailoak
05-06-2011, 06:34 PM
It is not my right to judge this

So when you see an interracial couple you don't feel anything because it's morally wrong to judge other people?

So likewise when you see a beautiful European couple you shouldn't be happy for their relationship because you shouldn't judge people?

Whenever we see couples together we should always feel no enjoyment/happiness or disdain/displeasure at their relationship because that would be judging them?

That all just sounds too emotionless to me. It seems unnatural.

But if we were to judge people is that really morally wrong? If I don't like a couple I see be it either because they are interracial or because I don't like their moral values or because of both, and I point that out in my mind that it makes me uncomfortable but I treat them equally the same as everybody else- I don't see how that is morally wrong.

I don't see anything wrong with mentally admitting your natural emotions.

Rosenrot
05-06-2011, 06:40 PM
I don't see anything wrong with admitting your natural emotions.

It's not wrong since it don't hurt anyone who didn't offend you. My opinion.

Debaser11
05-06-2011, 06:42 PM
It's not wrong since it don't hurt anyone who didn't offend you. My opinion.

So feeling is more important than truth?

And they say our culture is not feminized....

Hess
05-06-2011, 06:45 PM
So feeling is more important than truth?

In many cases, I would say it is. Example: If your relative gets cancer, it would be advantageous to not acknowledge the fact that he will die for the sake of emotional comfort.

Comte Arnau
05-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Well, in all honesty, a certain segment of their population is not nor can it possibly be as white as say, the Dutch or the Germans. I agree.

Since 'white' is an American term used for Europeans of Anglo-Nordic background in America, the troll was right, Spaniards are not white.

Neither 70% of Europeans.

As if real Europeans gave a buck about it.

Debaser11
05-06-2011, 07:05 PM
In many cases, I would say it is. Example: If your relative gets cancer, it would be advantageous to not acknowledge the fact that he will die for the sake of emotional comfort.

Let's not conflate tactlessness with truth and lying with virtuous behavior. Yes, I wouldn't just tactlessly bring something up like that in the above example you gave. It serves no purpose. The intent behind such action would also be dubious. Talking about how miscegenation is wrong quite clearly does serve some purpose and is appropriate depending on the context.

To expand on your analogy, it would indeed be immoral to lie to the relative if they asked for my honest opinion regarding their prospects. However, not answering is not the same as outright lying. I'm not telling people to go up to married mixed couples and give them anti-miscegenation lectures while they are eating out with the hopes of making them throw-up. However, here and now in this forum the subject has obviously come up. And since we are talking about miscegenation, I'm not going to lie about how wrong it is to spare feelings.

Oreka Bailoak
05-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Since 'white' is an American term used for Europeans of Anglo-Nordic background in America, the troll was right, Spaniards are not white.

That's not at all what the average American thinks.

In America white is used for people with ancestry from all the countries between Greece, Spain/Portugal, Iceland and Russia and Jews are white too. Everybody here considers these the same group and we don't care about mixing between them.

In government it's used for the middle east and North Africa too- but in America nobody considers them white.

Hess
05-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Let's not conflate tactlessness with truth and lying with virtuous behavior. Yes, I wouldn't just tactlessly bring something up like that. It serves no purpose. Talking about how miscegenation is wrong quite clearly does serve some purpose.

To expand on your analogy, it would indeed be immoral to lie to the relative if they asked for my honest opinion regarding their prospects. However, not answering is not the same as outright lying. I'm not telling people to go up to married mixed couples and give them anti-miscegenation lectures while they are eating out with the hopes of making them throw-up. However, here and now in this forum the subject has obviously come up. And since we are talking about miscegenation, I'm not going to lie about how wrong it is to spare feelings.

I agree with you completely about miscegenation, actually. I was just making an off topic comment that sometimes suspending the truth can be better than the alternative

Debaser11
05-06-2011, 08:10 PM

Neither 70% of Europeans.

As if real Europeans gave a buck about it.

Arguing about nomenclature is not very helpful. It's a dumb person's argument. I use 'white' a certain way; so have others from differing times and from various locations to connote slightly different meanings. Obviously, given the context of my writing, I generally mean it to be people who are of European blood, or if they are mixed from outside elements, mostly still European in appearance and character. That's how I see a lot people using the term. You trying to take away from my point by essentially redefining the word is asinine.

Peyrol
05-06-2011, 08:31 PM
race-mixing is disgusting and should be banned by law.

True :laugh::laugh:

http://www.ilduce.net/Propaganda%20e%20Manifesti/Guerra/manifesto2.jpg

http://www.ilduce.net/Propaganda%20e%20Manifesti/Guerra/rsi16.jpg

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Mouselini and Claretta after execution. They were not married, Benito Mussolini had a wife but he was arrested while he was escaping to Switzerland with Claretta Petacci, his paramour.

http://www.racine.ra.it/europa/uno/ESAME2007/TERZAA/ipertesto106/immagini/mussolini_petacci_morte.jpg

It's certainly one of the most incorrect couple of the human history.

Peyrol
05-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Mouselini and Claretta after execution. They were not married, Benito Mussolini had a wife but he was arrested while he was escaping to Switzerland with Claretta Petacci, his paramour.

And you have a chromosome in excess :thumb001:

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-06-2011, 09:31 PM
And you have a chromosome in excess :thumb001:

Down syndrome?

Italian Fascists loved their African brothers, I remember the famous song Facceta Nera, a song in which it's described how Italian soldiers have sex with Ethiopian girls.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FTonOf35LTw/SwZZlv6ZZII/AAAAAAAAgu4/vnUh-Pk1RTo/s320/faccetta-nera.jpg

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-06-2011, 09:40 PM

Does she suffer of Avian influenza?

Eldritch
05-06-2011, 09:40 PM

In what way? Both were Italians, is that not correct?

Sikeliot
05-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Down syndrome?

Italian Fascists loved their African brothers, I remember the famous song Facceta Nera, a song in which it's described how Italian soldiers have sex with Ethiopian girls.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FTonOf35LTw/SwZZlv6ZZII/AAAAAAAAgu4/vnUh-Pk1RTo/s320/faccetta-nera.jpg

Ethiopians don't even look like that.. :lol:

Rosenrot
05-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Does she suffer of Avian influenza?
did I ? o.o

Peyrol
05-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Down syndrome?

:laugh::laugh:

...and you claim to know italian language...:laugh::laugh:

Curtis24
05-07-2011, 01:50 AM

what the fuck are you doing here then? maybe you just want to post a pic of yourself so you gets lots of attention... you weren't the first girl to do this, and then act in a huff when you realize this is in fact a racial preservation website.

Hess
05-07-2011, 01:53 AM
However put up the tag "Latino Boobs", It's actually "Latina Boobs". :cool:

Beorn
05-07-2011, 01:56 AM
Whoever put up the 'However put up the tag "Latino Boobs", It's actually "Latina Boobs".', it's actually 'whoever'. :cool:

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-07-2011, 02:55 AM
:laugh::laugh:

...and you claim to know italian language...:laugh::laugh:

lo parlo meglio di te idiota!

that song must be interpret as allegory, it's tells how Italians fascist colonists were attracted by black African women.

English translation
If you look at the sea from the hills
Young brunette pretty amongst prettiest
Like in a dream you will see many ships
And a tricolour waving for you
Little black face, beautiful Abyssinian
Wait and see the hour coming!
When we will be with you
I will have love with you my beloved
Our law is slavery of love
Our motto is FREEDOM and DUTY
We will avenge the blackshirts
the heroes that died to free you!
When we are with you
We will give you another law and another king
Little black face, little Abyssinian
We will take you to Rome, as a free person
You will be kissed by my lips
and a black shirt you will be too
Little black face, you will be Roman
Your only flag will be Italo-Abyssinian!
We will march together with you
and parade in front of the Duce and the king!

Gamera
05-07-2011, 05:31 AM
that song must be interpret as allegory, it's tells how Italians fascist colonists were attracted by black African women.

Just wondering, have you ever taken an IQ test? I would like to know the result you got.

Blossom
05-07-2011, 09:27 AM
Mamma mia!:coffee:

The Journeyman
05-07-2011, 11:04 AM
C'mon kids, let's keep this thread kosher.

http://www.crystalinks.com/sheba.jpg

;)

Peyrol
05-07-2011, 12:24 PM

English translation
When we will be with you
When we are with you

Lips?

"Dal nostro sole" means "by our Sun" :laugh:

Anyway

1w_ZrpmQvrw

Tony
05-08-2011, 07:29 PM

English translation
When we will be with you
When we are with you
So what?
We have the right , and soldiers above all , to fuck with whoever they want to , the rape of locals has been a leit-motiv from time immemorial , it's a price of war.
Moreover horners are the best looking women (because of her mixed past with Caucasoids) , thats why most of our colonies were located there ahahaha
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5262/029nf.jpg

Gamera
05-08-2011, 08:55 PM
So what?
We have the right , and soldiers above all , to fuck with whoever they want to , the rape of locals has been a leit-motiv from time immemorial , it's a price of war.

That's disgusting.

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-08-2011, 10:56 PM
So what?
[/IMG]

so that the reason why many of Calabrians look Africans.

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-09-2011, 12:01 AM
MISS CALABRIA 2004
http://www.arealocale.com/images/missitalia/misscalabria2004rob-mor1.jpg

MISS CALABRIA 2008
http://www.repubblica.it/2006/08/gallerie/gente/miss-italia-2008-1/esterne042133030409213855_big.jpg

GeistFaust
05-09-2011, 12:06 AM
Its certainly a disgrace to see some of these mixes. Good blood that has gone to waste by intermarrying with races that just are not the best types to marry into for a European. In America a lot of these monstrosities and hybrids and praised because they feel we are finally starting to go beyond our differences and unite with each other they feel the diversity is good when I actually think its unhealthy and destructive.

Oreka Bailoak
05-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Its certainly a disgrace to see some of these mixes.
I don't agree. They cannot help who they are born as. Honor is in the bond of marriage, honor is not who ones parents are.

Good blood that has gone to waste by intermarrying with races that just are not the best types to marry into for a European.
I would focus more on valuing our unique perceptive differences (Geography of Thought- by nisbett), our unique looks, our shared culture- to me it feels like a deep sacred spiritual connection. We should have a strong identity and it has nothing to do with non-european individuals be they better or worse than us. Always treat people as individuals- but for the most sacred bond of marriage value the spiritual connection with your own natural kind.

In America a lot of these monstrosities and hybrids and praised because they feel we are finally starting to go beyond our differences and unite with each other they feel the diversity is good when I actually think its unhealthy and destructive.
I see your point because it is valuing an atmosphere that praises people who don't value their heritage and don't care to continue the line of their people. But I would never label mixed people as "monstrosities".

GeistFaust
05-09-2011, 12:39 AM
I don't agree. They cannot help who they are born as. Honor is in the bond of marriage, honor is not who ones parents are.

I would focus more on valuing our unique perceptive differences (Geography of Thought- by nisbett), our unique looks, our shared culture- to me it feels like a deep sacred spiritual connection. We should have a strong identity and it has nothing to do with non-european individuals be they better or worse than us. Always treat people as individuals- but for the most sacred bond of marriage value the spiritual connection with your own natural kind.

I see your point because it is valuing an atmosphere that praises people who don't value their heritage and don't care to continue the line of their people. But I would never label mixed people as "monstrosities".

Yeah sorry I was being a little over demonstrative. I just find its important to try to keep the heritage going its been something that was strongly advocated especially on my mom's side of the family. I just think usually people who are mixed lack a strong identity. They are mixed and thus they are split between two different backgrounds which sometimes contradict each other and are conflictive with each other at the core. We all have our own spiritual feelings not one is better the other but just some people have a taste that appeals to my own.

Hess
05-09-2011, 12:46 AM
MISS CALABRIA 2004
http://www.arealocale.com/images/missitalia/misscalabria2004rob-mor1.jpg

MISS CALABRIA 2008
http://www.repubblica.it/2006/08/gallerie/gente/miss-italia-2008-1/esterne042133030409213855_big.jpg

are you sure that she's a full blooded Iberian?

Ibericus
05-09-2011, 12:58 AM
They are South-Italians not Iberians.

Hess
05-09-2011, 01:02 AM
They are South-Italians not Iberians.

whoops, my mistake :eek:

Sikeliot
05-09-2011, 01:18 AM

They're not Iberians, they're Calabrese.

Hess
05-09-2011, 01:24 AM
They're not Iberians, they're Calabrese.

After twenty rep comments and private messages, I think I get it :p

Sikeliot
05-09-2011, 01:26 AM
:lol:

For the record I don't find those 2 Calabrese women exotic for SE Europe.

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-09-2011, 01:30 AM
those are full Calabrese girls, their names are Roberta Morise and Erica Cunsolo.

I' m going to put those photos and other in the thread "Calabrians"

alexandra
05-09-2011, 01:44 AM
you guys are all fucking losers. what do you think this is, a european preservation forum? grow up.

Tony
05-09-2011, 09:42 AM
That's disgusting.
Open your eyes , it's a reality that still happens today when westerners abuse muslim women and girls in Afghanistan and Iraq , you can't leave out the sex drive from a war.

No , first Calabrians never made up a great share of soldiers , for second because the levantine look a small minority of Calabrians show come from ancient Middle East Paleolithic immigration , thirdly the colonial history of Italy has been pretty poor , recent and short lived.
Compare the experience of Spaniards and Portuguese in Latin American for instance...
there are way more people in Asia Minor and the Balkans who look similiar each other...

another Miss Calabria
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5079/103asm6.jpg

Foxy
05-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Calabrians look extremely dark also to the eyes of Apulians which are among the darkest in Italy. Yet they are an isolated case. We can spend other 200 pages about them, Portuguese Troll, and other 200 about Friulans who are mostly slavic and germanic looking. The result is always that we are speaking of periferic areas of Italy. It's like to judge Portugueses only by posting pictures of people from Madeira or Capo Verde.

Meerkat.86
05-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Portuguese Troll, and other 200 about Friulans who are mostly slavic and germanic looking.

Why troll? She doesn't seem a troll.

Libertas
05-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Open your eyes , it's a reality that still happens today when westerners abuse muslim women and girls in Afghanistan and Iraq , you can't leave out the sex drive from a war.

No , first Calabrians never made up a great share of soldiers , for second because the levantine look a small minority of Calabrians show come from ancient Middle East Paleolithic immigration , thirdly the colonial history of Italy has been pretty poor , recent and short lived.
Compare the experience of Spaniards and Portuguese in Latin American for instance...
there are way more people in Asia Minor and the Balkans who look similiar each other...

another Miss Calabria
http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5079/103asm6.jpg

She is hardly typical of Calabria where many look more exotic even than Sicily or the rest of southern Italy.

Sikeliot
05-09-2011, 05:09 PM
People love to show off the blondest, blue eyed individuals.. nothing new here.

Peyrol
05-13-2011, 02:21 PM

Yes, like the "aryan warrior" Ivan Bogdanov :laugh:

http://www.ads-news.com/wp-content/uploads/Ivan-Bogdanov-499x376.jpg

alzo zero
05-13-2011, 02:25 PM
LOL good ol' Ivan is a goddamn viking in comparison...

http://www.samopravo.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/photo-1206038241649-1-0.jpg

Hey old on what's written on his t-shirt? :D

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-13-2011, 03:01 PM
the lasts 2 are not couples! -.-

StonyArabia
05-18-2011, 07:08 PM
This thread is great of chuckles

Gamera
05-19-2011, 03:06 AM
GlPMEdQKzJc

:laugh:

Troll's Puzzle
07-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Mega-powerful media tycoon Rupert 'is he or isn't he' Murdoch and his asian-american wife Wendi ;).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/Rupert_Murdoch_Wendi_Murdoch_2011_Shankbone.JPG

Cheesypie
07-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Mega-powerful media tycoon Rupert 'is he or isn't he' Murdoch and his asian-american wife Wendi ;)

That's got cha-ching written all over it.

Rosenrot
07-07-2011, 05:38 PM
http://joshholloway.fansiter.com/pictures/with-girlfriend.jpg

Josh and his girl

Pallantides
07-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Mega-powerful media tycoon Rupert 'is he or isn't he' Murdoch and his asian-american wife Wendi ;).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/Rupert_Murdoch_Wendi_Murdoch_2011_Shankbone.JPG

I'd do his wife...

I bet she got an affair with the pool boy and togheter they are planning to murder her husband.:D

Gamera
07-07-2011, 07:28 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LPLV2tAV0q8/TQseeUgD4gI/AAAAAAAAAj0/GswOlo6ZYsE/s1600/mark-zuckerberg-and-priscilla-chan-in-palo-alto-07.jpg

Mark Zuckerberg and his girlfriend. :D I read somewhere that they're together since before he was a millionaire.

poiuytrewq0987
07-07-2011, 07:34 PM
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/90489/90489,1199860367,2/stock-photo-attractive-young-interracial-couple-standing-in-a-desert-field-8464840.jpg

Troll's Puzzle
07-07-2011, 07:45 PM
since we've got a theme going (successful white man with gook)...

the infamous 'tiger mom', Amy Chua. not only did she whip her kidz into harvard students by denying them TV and games, she bagged a wealthy, progressive nordick man to sire them by.

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/newsphoto/2011-01-26/450/CFP413667605-151658_copy1.jpg

i'm starting to share senator McCarthy's view on chinese at this rate... :icon_ask:

Troll's Puzzle
07-07-2011, 07:48 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LPLV2tAV0q8/TQseeUgD4gI/AAAAAAAAAj0/GswOlo6ZYsE/s1600/mark-zuckerberg-and-priscilla-chan-in-palo-alto-07.jpg

Mark Zuckerberg and his girlfriend. :D I read somewhere that they're together since before he was a millionaire.

lol, all his money and he got a chubby trophy-gook?

perhaps he's with her for her personality.

ONLY KIDDING! asians don't have personalities.

reminds me of the joke -

(Q) What do you call a fat chink?

(A) a chunk.

Pallantides
07-07-2011, 07:48 PM
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/90489/90489,1199860367,2/stock-photo-attractive-young-interracial-couple-standing-in-a-desert-field-8464840.jpg

Now that is a tragedy.

Troll's Puzzle
07-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Now that is a tragedy.

i don't think they're a couple though, it looks like a staged modelling photo.

Osweo
07-07-2011, 08:25 PM
I'm not normally a racist (;)) but FUCKING CHRIST, these Chinks are hideous! I mean, these successful men (okay, I don't know who most of them are, but you all seem to) seem to even choose the LESS attractive Chinkettes out there! I knew a better looking Gooquita from the chippy down the road, when I lived back in Manczester! :shrug:

Mordid
07-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Os, If I found out that you're dating Asian woman, I'd beat the shit out of you. Ok!!?? :mad:.....;)

Pallantides
07-07-2011, 08:31 PM
maybe get a few kids on the go aswell.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 08:02 AM
I'm fairly new here. Not sure what the collective vibe is on this forum yet....still working my way around.

Here is a good question to give me an idea:

What are everyone's opinions about interracial relationships?

Are they morally wrong? Morally acceptable? Please give an answer and the reason for that answer.

I know this is a European Preservation forum...but preservation might mean different things to different people.

Please be respectful. I am just curious as to what everyone thinks. Thank you!

Talvi
07-11-2011, 08:15 AM
You love who you love, I suppose. Its alright.. multiculturalism isnt morally wrong...

But its different when people start following some kind of a trend.
What Ive recently noticed in my country : Finnish tourists with their South-East Asian wives.

Now that is suspicious.

Loki
07-11-2011, 08:26 AM
It's a difficult question. One cannot tell another who they should love or not love. At a personal level I cannot see how it is morally wrong, everyone decides his/her own life and there is much less of a collective consciousness than before in this modern world.

Those who are in interracial relationships have more hurdles to face socially and family-wise, as they will encounter prejudice and rejection.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 08:32 AM
It's a difficult question. One cannot tell another who they should love or not love. At a personal level I cannot see how it is morally wrong, everyone decides his/her own life and there is much less of a collective consciousness than before in this modern world.

Those who are in interracial relationships have more hurdles to face socially and family-wise, as they will encounter prejudice and rejection.

Well-stated. This about sums it up for me as well.:thumb001:

Sikeliot
07-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Basically, you love who you love and are attracted to what you like.. there is no telling someone they are "wrong" for what they are attracted to.. granted, I am not attracted to say, Bolivian or Kenyan men but if someone else was, that's not my place to judge it.

Sahson
07-11-2011, 08:45 AM
I think it's morally wrong. Mixing with Africans, Asians, etc. is being rather self-fish.

you are neglecting you past, and your ancestors.
you are destroying your families good standing.
you are making your offspring less acceptable in society.

Maybe in a world where multiculturalism is widely acceptable it wouldn't be as taboo, however I come from a very homogeneous background, and I know for starters an asian would not be very welcome among family, Africans are a downright no. We have welcomed a Russian into the family though, and that can be accepted due to the fact that the family member speaks russian, and has lived there for 6 years, but now lives here.

Also the idea of being with an asian or african, is not one I care to think of. I'd much rather be with my own kinfolk, and keep my pure european lineage passed down, and if I've made the effort to do so, then my descendants should do the same as well.

Joe McCarthy
07-11-2011, 08:45 AM
Should be avoided under all circumstances. Where necessary I'd see anti-miscegenation laws imposed or reimposed if it were politically possible. Vacuous behavior should not be allowed to threaten the good of the whole.

Austin
07-11-2011, 09:01 AM
Race mixing is sick. It's inherently anti-European and anti-preservationist. Traditional concepts of morality shouldn't factor in in terms of a preservationist mindset and even so morality can still be applied one just has to have strong convictions.

I pass up carnal pleasures with woman because I ask if they've had sex with a black and this upsets some of them and they argue with me and then really get mad when I make intentionally blunt observations about them. Yet in this way my strong views protect me and keep me more pure than I'd otherwise be. My convictions save me in this sense. That is morality to me. One persons deemed hatred can be anothers salvation. In this regard morality is completely a false and illogical concept. Your demon is my angel and such. My angel is your demon and so on. Morality is unique to every individual. It is not universal at all. This is a false notion that morality is universal or possibly could be.

Murphy
07-11-2011, 09:17 AM
No it is not morally wrong. It will not put your immortal soul in danger or place another's soul in mortal danger.

However that does not mean it should be encouraged on the mass scale modern society does push it. Mass-miscegenation has a destabilising effect on family and society. It is best to marry within the local community but you wont go to hell for marrying someone else.

Austin
07-11-2011, 09:20 AM
No it is not morally wrong. It will not put your immortal soul in danger or place another's soul in mortal danger.

However that does not mean it should be encouraged on the mass scale modern society does push it. Mass-miscegenation has a destabilising effect on family and society. It is best to marry within the local community but you wont go to hell for marrying someone else.

You're going to hell.;)

Murphy
07-11-2011, 09:25 AM
You're going to hell.;)

. . .

Sahson
07-11-2011, 09:31 AM
. . .

For Gluttony.

Murphy
07-11-2011, 09:33 AM
For Gluttony.

What? I know what it means but.. what?

Wyn
07-11-2011, 09:33 AM
For Gluttony.

Murph doesn't like foreign women to the point of gluttony, don't be silly now. ;)

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Race mixing is sick. It's inherently anti-European and anti-preservationist. Traditional concepts of morality shouldn't factor in in terms of a preservationist mindset and even so morality can still be applied one just has to have strong convictions.

I pass up carnal pleasures with woman because I ask if they've had sex with a black and this upsets some of them and they argue with me and then really get mad when I make intentionally blunt observations about them. Yet in this way my strong views protect me and keep me more pure than I'd otherwise be. My convictions save me in this sense. That is morality to me. One persons deemed hatred can be anothers salvation. In this regard morality is completely a false and illogical concept. Your demon is my angel and such. My angel is your demon and so on. Morality is unique to every individual. It is not universal at all. This is a false notion that morality is universal or possibly could be.

Interesting observations. You have the right to follow your own internal moral compass.

What do you say to women you find have engaged in sexual relationships with other races? Is there one race that is worse than others? If so, why? If you don't mind these probing questions of course.....;)

Sahson
07-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Interesting observations. You have the right to follow your own internal moral compass.

What do you say to women you find have engaged in sexual relationships with other races? Is there one race that is worse than others? If so, why? If you don't mind these probing questions of course.....;)

There is no one race worse than others, there is acceptable, and unacceptable.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 09:43 AM
There is no one race worse than others, there is acceptable, and unacceptable.

I know some people distinguish between which races are acceptable versus unacceptable....I want to know why;)

Sahson
07-11-2011, 09:52 AM
I know some people distinguish between which races are acceptable versus unacceptable....I want to know why;)

There's a variety of reasons.

1/ A person willing to miscegenate or date others of her kind are clearly not on the same wavelength as ourselves that wish to preserve our identities, and culture.

2/ dating an arab, or african can possibly highlight that there are reasons for this choice. maybe a broken home upbringing, or maybe different socio-cultural ideas that have been instilled

3/ Arabs, and africans aren't all nice, and great with women. Rap music promotes sexual degradation of women, and arabs have a religion that promotes women practically being a second class citizen in society, those that treat women in a relationship as such will go through all sorts of trauma after the relationship. However thats no reason to not discount drunken europeans either.

4/ A person that does possibly has no identity of their culture, and in the process wishes to destroy their culture, just because they might like someone because of some attributes, or to be a multiculturalist liberal, and maybe out of proof that your not racist. Though those that do so for this motive are being racist to their own race.

Gamera
07-11-2011, 09:53 AM

Personally, seeing a white - Middle Eastern/Asian couple fails to dislike me as much as seeing a white-Black/pure amerindian couple. But especially black.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 09:57 AM
Personally, seeing a white - Middle Eastern/Asian couple fails to dislike me as much as seeing a white-Black/pure amerindian couple. But especially black.

Why is black worse?

Gamera
07-11-2011, 09:58 AM
Why is black worse?

Mere physical appearance. They're like the complete opposite of whites.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Mere physical appearance. They're like the complete opposite of whites.

Fair enough. How about a biracial black/white mix with a fellow white?

Sikeliot
07-11-2011, 10:01 AM
My problem is black man/white woman pairings because the type of white woman who tends to go for black men annoys me.. it's typically a fat, loud-mouthed type.

Mordid
07-11-2011, 10:03 AM
My problem is black man/white woman pairings because the type of white woman who tends to go for black men annoys me.. it's typically a fat, loud-mouthed type.

Not at least in UK.

Gamera
07-11-2011, 10:03 AM

I wouldn't dislike it as much, as a pure black-white couple, logically.

Sahson
07-11-2011, 10:04 AM

you mean a Quadroon? I still don't find them acceptable, mainly because if one procreates with a white female the child will have a semi-black upbringing and might find it acceptable for blacks to integrate with us.

though if s/he procreates with a white, then I suppose that's acceptable, as the black dna get's smaller...

Though in all fairness, this is all very judgemental, I can not personally alter people's volition. I tend to only look out for my preferences, and act on my volition accordingly.

Mordid
07-11-2011, 10:06 AM
I found it a bit funny that mulatto dont consider to be anything but black. :rolleyes2:

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 10:21 AM

My ex best friend was like that....she was also a slutbag. Not because she liked black men....but because she slept with ANYthing that asked. She had absolutely no sense of discerning taste. It was disgusting to watch.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 10:23 AM
you mean a Quadroon? I still don't find them acceptable, mainly because if one procreates with a white female the child will have a semi-black upbringing and might find it acceptable for blacks to integrate with us.

though if s/he procreates with a white, then I suppose that's acceptable, as the black dna get's smaller...

Though in all fairness, this is all very judgemental, I can not personally alter people's volition. I tend to only look out for my preferences, and act on my volition accordingly.

I understand. I do not judge others for who they love, either. It's not my place to tell them what to do.... I have always only been attracted to men of similar ancestry to myself....basically some combination of NW European.

Sahson
07-11-2011, 10:28 AM
I understand. I do not judge others for who they love, either. It's not my place to tell them what to do.... I have always only been attracted to men of similar ancestry to myself....basically some combination of NW European.

I have stated my flawed way of reasoning, and rationalising when i was younger and more progressive. I grew up in a multicultural nation at the time; Where there would be only 3 caucasians in my classroom.

Sikeliot
07-11-2011, 10:30 AM
My ex best friend was like that....she was also a slutbag. Not because she liked black men....but because she slept with ANYthing that asked. She had absolutely no sense of discerning taste. It was disgusting to watch.

So you know the type I am talking about.. I won't generalize and say all women of this type like black men or that all women who like black men are of this type but it's a trend I notice around here..

Boudica
07-11-2011, 10:46 AM
People should stay with their own people, that's all there is to it.

It's much easier on the couple this way, and on their future offspring. If a white woman and a black man got together and had an offspring, studies have shown that the majority of the time the child takes up the more dominant parent's culture. The offspring has the physical traits of the more dominant parent therefor it identifies the most with people that look closest to them. This being said, the child will more then likely surround it's self (in this case with black piers), and it will be involved in the black culture and less involved with the white culture, which leads to the mixed child finding a black mate and producing an offspring with them, and that offspring will naturally be with a black person as well and so on. So bye bye white genes from then on.

To me part of European preservation is to PRESERVE our people. When a white man/woman intermingle with a different raced person and produce offspring with them they can say goodbye to their future family's generations looking anything like their people, having the same cultural views/values as their people, and so on. Another way of putting it, is bye bye European traits/culture. Everyone should stay with their own people, that is what nature intended and that is the way it should be.

Mordid
07-11-2011, 10:49 AM

It's much easier on the couple this way, and on their future offspring. If a white woman and a black man got together and had an offspring, studies have shown that the majority of the time the child takes up the more dominant parent's culture. The offspring has the physical traits of the more dominant parent therefor it identifies the most with people that look closest to them. This being said, the child will more then likely surround it's self (in this case with black piers), and it will be involved in the black culture and less involved with the white culture, which leads to the mixed child finding a black mate and producing an offspring with them, and that offspring will naturally be with a black person as well and so on. So bye bye white genes from then on.

To me part of European preservation is to PRESERVE our people. When a white man/woman intermingle with a different raced person and produce offspring with them they can say goodbye to their future family's generations looking anything like their people, having the same cultural views/values as their people, and so on. Another way of putting it, is bye bye European traits/culture. Everyone should stay with their own people, that is what nature intended and that is the way it should be.
Wanna date, Boad ? :love:

Loki
07-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Why is black worse?

Eugenicists/racialists consider them to be at the bottom of a racial hierarchy. I think it's more than just avowed racialists who think like that. There is a general perception, and that is driven by history and also visible things demography (Africa is the poorest continent). Also, they cite intelligence where Africans have the lowest average IQ in the world.

BeerBaron
07-11-2011, 10:53 AM
I'm fairly new here. Not sure what the collective vibe is on this forum yet....still working my way around.

Here is a good question to give me an idea:

What are everyone's opinions about interracial relationships?

Are they morally wrong? Morally acceptable? Please give an answer and the reason for that answer.

I know this is a European Preservation forum...but preservation might mean different things to different people.

Please be respectful. I am just curious as to what everyone thinks. Thank you!

Should be avoided at all cost, it is harmful to the future of all people and the diversity of the planet. The entertainment industry pushing dating fads should be stopped as well.

Lucretius
07-11-2011, 10:56 AM

To me part of European preservation is to PRESERVE our people. When a white man/woman intermingle with a different raced person and produce offspring with them they can say goodbye to their future family's generations looking anything like their people, having the same cultural views/values as their people, and so on. Another way of putting it, is bye bye European traits/culture. Everyone should stay with their own people, that is what nature intended and that is the way it shoulde.

so called nature is something absolutely amoral and doesn't matter for her if we reproduce ourselves or if we die all in an atomic explosion,the world will continue the same.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 10:56 AM
I have stated my flawed way of reasoning, and rationalising when i was younger and more progressive. I grew up in a multicultural nation at the time; Where there would be only 3 caucasians in my classroom.

I get what you mean:)

Living in the US, we are about as Multicultural as it gets. While I am interested in my European heritage and culture (of old...obviously my culture in the present is American), I think it is good for me to have some exposure to other cultures here, also. Even if some of their practices strike me as batshit crazy.....it's still fascinating.

But, at least for me, my core interest and practices tend to embrace the whole CeltoGermanic mindset.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Eugenicists/racialists consider them to be at the bottom of a racial hierarchy. I think it's more than just avowed racialists who think like that. There is a general perception, and that is driven by history and also visible things demography (Africa is the poorest continent). Also, they cite intelligence where Africans have the lowest average IQ in the world.

I think this is a terrible way to feel about fellow human beings.

Some of the most awesome people I have had contact with are black.

Austin
07-11-2011, 11:07 AM

Black is unacceptable. It is the one I mentally and internally shut her down in me upon hearing it. Any other race is also disgusting and definitely won't put her high in my books, but a having been with a black means she has accepted a level of nothingness that I want no part in. A white woman who has had sex with a black is trash on all levels and is ruined. I cannot have anything to do with that person on a sexual level, nor do I want anything to do with them. I'll shun them and delete-block the number. I'll tell people the next day that I wasn't interested as she fucked black guys. That tends to do a thing or two to a woman in more than a few circles....especially among non-black men in how they view her.

It indicates she has no bearings. She doesn't know who she is but it is deeper than that, she stands for nothing on a core level racially or culturally. She is a literal nothing to me and I want her to leave.

Loki
07-11-2011, 11:11 AM
I think this is a terrible way to feel about fellow human beings.

Some of the most awesome people I have had contact with are black.

I agree. It is a reality in society's consciousness, though. I prefer to treat people as individuals.

Murphy
07-11-2011, 11:12 AM
Austin, say she was with a negroe who has had a successful law career and has a higher IQ than.

I am sure you would seem a bit of a come-down in comparison.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Black is unacceptable. It is the one I mentally and internally shut her down in me upon hearing it. Any other race is also disgusting and definitely won't put her high in my books, but a having been with a black means she has accepted a level of nothingness that I want no part in. A white woman who has had sex with a black is trash on all levels and is ruined. I cannot have anything to do with that person on a sexual level, nor do I want anything to do with them. I'll shun them and delete-block the number. I'll tell people the next day that I wasn't interested as she fucked black guys. That tends to do a thing or two to a woman in more than a few circles....especially among non-black men in how they view her.

It indicates she has no bearings. She doesn't know who she is but it is deeper than that, she stands for nothing on a core level racially or culturally. She is a literal nothing to me and I want her to leave.

Okay. Fair enough.

I see you also live in the US. I think it is hard for Americans of any race or ancestry to 'truly' feel much connection to their people of origin. America, by its very nature, is an amalgam of everyone from all backgrounds. Indians were here in far greater numbers prior to arrival of the Vikings....so racial confusion--as it were--likely began way back when the Vikings intermixed with these populations.

In Europe...I think it is more of a real problem because those societies are, in general, far more homogenous than America has ever been.

If you don't feel much cultural connection with your European roots (general you), it stands to reason you might be more inclined to venture outside your race without thinking anything of it.

Overall though...it seems to me that most people are going to hang out with and mate with people similar to themselves. It's human nature.

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 11:17 AM
I would prefer to view "race-mixing" (I actually detest the very word because of the rabid racists that use it) as an immigration issue. If it wasn't for mass immigration most of it wouldn't happen so..

And I think that it's one's private business to marry whoever they please (that is: if they are not family, underaged, already married and not yet divorced or of the same sex).
It's the going for people of another race (usually in loose relationships) just because the "mixer" hates his/her own and not because of the character of the spouse/boyfriend involved that concerns me.

BeerBaron
07-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Okay. Fair enough.

I see you also live in the US. I think it is hard for Americans of any race or ancestry to 'truly' feel much connection to their people of origin. America, by its very nature, is an amalgam of everyone from all backgrounds. Indians were here in far greater numbers prior to arrival of the Vikings....so racial confusion--as it were--likely began way back when the Vikings intermixed with these populations.

In Europe...I think it is more of a real problem because those societies are, in general, far more homogenous than America has ever been.

If you don't feel much cultural connection with your European roots (general you), it stands to reason you might be more inclined to venture outside your race without thinking anything of it.

Overall though...it seems to me that most people are going to hang out with and mate with people similar to themselves. It's human nature.

That is a relatively new phenomenon, civil rights weren't granted to everyone before the 1960's. The Indians were driven from the settlers as soon as they had sufficient means to do so, up until the 40's or 50's the USA had a very active eugenics program that Hitler himself commended, and laws against race mixing some are probably still on the books, just not enforced.

America may have been built by immigrants, but other than the slaves they were mostly Germaic peoples, there was no "multiculturalism" with Indians, and rightfully so. Manifest destiny

Austin
07-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Austin, say she was with a negroe who has had a successful law career and has a higher IQ than.

I am sure you would seem a bit of a come-down in comparison.

What on earth would either of those matter at all? I deal with blacks all the time. I bought my car from one. He was a nice guy. Took good care of the car that's why I bought it from him.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. It is a deeper cultural emphasis of pride that you cannot comprehend with your sick cultural-Marxist nothingness, I pity you. Being with a black as a white woman is an extreme sign of degeneracy. She has failed in so many ways. It wouldn't matter how rich the guy had been, it is a matter deeper than any class-related issue.

It says who she is and who she isn't.

Bridie
07-11-2011, 11:23 AM
Living in the US, we are about as Multicultural as it gets. While I am interested in my European heritage and culture (of old...obviously my culture in the present is American), I think it is good for me to have some exposure to other cultures here, also.This is what is so great about travelling around abroad!! :yippee

The sad fact is though, with multiculturalism comes mass interracial and interethnic mixing (marriage and babies) and cultural assmilation... the consequence of this being a loss of all those amazingly diverse, beautiful and unique cultures (and races, ethnic groups, laguages etc).

You can't truly appreciate human diversity and be a multiculturalist at the same time. The two positions antagonise each other.

Murphy
07-11-2011, 11:25 AM
That's exactly what I'm talking about. It is a deeper cultural emphasis of pride that you cannot comprehend with your sick cultural-Marxist nothingness, I pity you.

Read over this again Austin, then click on my name and view my profile. Check my statistics to find all my posts. Then go through my posts over my time here at The Apricity.

After doing so you may just notice how monumentally fucking stupid you are.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 11:26 AM
That is a relatively new phenomenon, civil rights weren't granted to everyone before the 1960's. The Indians were driven from the settlers as soon as they had sufficient means to do so, up until the 40's or 50's the USA had a very active eugenics program that Hitler himself commended, and laws against race mixing some are probably still on the books, just not enforced.

America may have been built by immigrants, but other than the slaves they were mostly Germaic peoples, there was no "multiculturalism" with Indians, and rightfully so. Manifest destiny

Well...we are closing in on 50 years since the civil rights bill of 1964. Even in the midst of all the eugenics and slavery.....plenty of white men took their sexual needs out on nonwhite women. Just look at the average American black.....most of them have white ancestry to some degree.

Austin
07-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Read over this again Austin, then click on my name and view my profile. Check my statistics to find all my posts. Then go through my posts over my time here at The Apricity.

After doing so you may just notice how monumentally fucking stupid you are.

Idgaf who you are. It was a response to your imbecilic post.

I wouldn't be with a Jew either by the way as they aren't white Europeans.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 11:30 AM
This is what is so great about travelling around abroad!! :yippee

The sad fact is though, with multiculturalism comes mass interracial and interethnic mixing (marriage and babies) and cultural assmilation... the consequence of this being a loss of all those amazingly diverse, beautiful and unique cultures (and races, ethnic groups, laguages etc).

You can't truly appreciate human diversity and be a multiculturalist at the same time. The two positions antagonise each other.

I understand exactly what you are talking about....and to a large degree, I totally agree with what you are saying. We human beings have all kinds of cultures, styles of dress, and we are very diverse in appearance. Like you, I would not want to see all that fade away into a big confusing blob that blurs the traits of various peoples.

Overall though, I don't worry that much about it because I don't think most people are going to reproduce with others outside their own race. Even here in the US...sure, you see a lot of interracial couples.....but by far and away they are outnumbered by same race couples.

Thus....I don't see any one people disappearing anytime soon. It just doesn't make sense.

I hope I am not wrong:eek:

Murphy
07-11-2011, 11:33 AM
Idgaf who you are. It was a response to your imbecilic post.

You say a woman who has been with a black has shown signs of degeneracy. Now, if a woman was with a black who has had a successful law career, who is by all accounts an upstanding Christian from a stable family background, and for one reason or another they separated, and she ended up dating you..

Well I assure you the negroe isn't the sign of degeneracy here.

BeerBaron
07-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Well...we are closing in on 50 years since the civil rights bill of 1964. Even in the midst of all the eugenics and slavery.....plenty of white men took their sexual needs out on nonwhite women. Just look at the average American black.....most of them have white ancestry to some degree.

Yes and in just 50 years we have seen all the destruction of multiculturalism. Fucking slaves and servants is not "multicultural" either, it is something a slave owner is entitled to do, they are his property after all and has also been practiced by conquering people throughout history.

The country was built on the prowess of germaic peoples not a multicultural wonderland liberal universities and media want you to believe.

Austin
07-11-2011, 11:36 AM
You say a woman who has been with a black has shown signs of degeneracy. Now, if a woman was with a black who has had a successful law career, who is by all accounts an upstanding Christian from a stable family background, and for one reason or another they separated, and she ended up dating you..

Do you not understand what a racial view is? Clearly not. It has nothing to do with class. Perhaps this is a hard concept for you. Class or wealth is not what it has to do with at all. It is about race and culture and the fact that a black is a member of the primordial realm and is the ultimate act against ones culture and people. It has nothing to do with notions of wealth, political views, or class.

You seem not to grasp this. Religion is also irrelevant in this. It is not a matter of religion. You're a religious zealot. That's fine, I see it clouds your view. It does not cloud mine.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Yes and in just 50 years we have seen all the destruction of multiculturalism. Fucking slaves and servants is not "multicultural" either, it is something a slave owner is entitled to do, they are his property after all and has also been practiced by conquering people throughout history.

The country was built on the prowess of germaic peoples not a multicultural wonderland liberal universities and media want you to believe.

Please don't tell me the message you are giving in the above post is that it was okay for the white slaveowners to rape and degrade their black female slaves.....

That is largely how these types of relationships went.

You would certainly become angry if the owner/slave race were reversed....and the black slavemaster was raping his blonde female slave....right?

Sikeliot
07-11-2011, 11:42 AM

I was going to post something similar. Besides, saying "whites" and "blacks" in this case is too simplistic because everyone is, to some extent, different and an educated black man gets far more credit from me than a trashy white man.

Murphy
07-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Do you not understand what a racial view is? Clearly not. It has nothing to do with class. Perhaps this is a hard concept for you. Class or wealth is not what it has to do with at all. It is about race and culture and the fact that a black is a member of the primordial realm and is the ultimate act against ones culture and people. It has nothing to do with notions of wealth, political views, or class.

You seem not to grasp this. Religion is also irrelevant in this. It is not a matter of religion. You're a religious zealot. That's fine, I see it clouds your view. It does not cloud mine.

No Austin it is you that does not understand. I do understand what a racial view is and it is quite simply a wholly stupid view. In fact racialism is, deep down, no different from Marxist schools of thought on race. They are both materialist at heart. They approach the issue from different extremes of course but that common materialist strain in them serves to unite them as one and the same expression.

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 11:45 AM
I was going to post something similar. Besides, saying "whites" and "blacks" in this case is too simplistic because everyone is, to some extent, different and an educated black man gets far more credit from me than a trashy white man.
Having said that: I would still prefer it if he could help out his own people in his own country unless he is of course married or is involved in politics or law as an example to his new-found people (although I do hope that he realises that he would never be a real Dutchman).

SwordoftheVistula
07-11-2011, 11:46 AM
http://www.tvacres.com/images/capitalone_chubs.jpg

BeerBaron
07-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Please don't tell me the message you are giving in the above post is that it was okay for the white slaveowners to rape and degrade their black female slaves.....

That is largely how these types of relationships went.

You would certainly become angry if the owner/slave race were reversed....and the black slavemaster was raping his blonde female slave....right?

In those days it was considered ok, I am not injecting my personal opinion on the matter. But the fact stands, it was ok for slave owners to screw their slaves, they were property. I don't know how you figured that a factual statement of a historical time period was meant to be a personal opinion when I made no indication.

your last statement is Irrelevant

Murphy
07-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Having said that: I would still prefer it if he could help out his own people in his own country unless he is of course married or is involved in politics or law as an example to his new-found people (although I do hope that he realises that he would never be a real Dutchman).

Ethnic communities are a genuine and valid component of human society. There is nothing wrong with them and generally one should be encouraged to be active within their own local community.

But the absolute hate against others not of your own community or against those who are active outside of their community..

I swear it borders on some sort of mental illness.

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Ethnic communities are a genuine and valid component of human society. There is nothing wrong with them and generally one should be encouraged to be active within their own local community.

But the absolute hate against others not of your own community or against those who are active outside of their community..

I swear it borders on some sort of mental illness.
I don't hate them and I believe they can be valuable members of society like for instance the soldiers of the former Royal Netherlands East Indies Army and their descendants or some people of mixed Indo-descent. They are fine patriots and the nation stands indebted.

The absolute hatred against anything that is "different" disgusts me just as much but having said that: I consider large-scaled multiculturalism and large-scaled multiracialism to be a danger to society (as it destroys the cultural and ethnic make-up of that society) but a foreigner here and there wouldn't bother me all that much as long as he is (hopefully) married into the family and an upstanding member of society and an ardent patriot of his new country.

And yes.. sometimes there are foreigners that are more of a guard dog for the national preservation of their new country then many a native. They are rare but they exist.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 11:55 AM
In those days it was considered ok, I am not injecting my personal opinion on the matter. But the fact stands, it was ok for slave owners to screw their slaves, they were property. I don't know how you figured that a factual statement of a historical time period was meant to be a personal opinion when I made no indication.

your last statement is Irrelevant

I wasn't sure if you were injecting your opinion or not....hence why I switched the situation around.

All I can say is that I am grateful as hell not to have lived in that time....my ass would have been lynched in no time flat:shakefist

Austin
07-11-2011, 11:56 AM
No Austin it is you that does not understand. I do understand what a racial view is and it is quite simply a wholly stupid view. In fact racialism is, deep down, no different from Marxist schools of thought on race. They are both materialist at heart. They approach the issue from different extremes of course but that common materialist strain in them serves to unite them as one and the same expression.

Okay but are you sure it isn't the fact that you have adopted some religious bullshit equality doctrine that is clouding your judgement?

You let your religious sycophancy poison you.

You try to cloud the issue with material nonsensical garbage. It is not a class or wealth issue, you still cannot comprehend this apparently on a core level.

You are far from understanding that my view is the one that will be here in 500 years, not yours. Deeming racial views as stupid shows you simply dislike such views, yet fundamentally cannot undo them through any logic or reasoning. Ah now we are getting somewhere. I am the primal element, you are not. You are the corrupted element in your adoption of a religion-perpetuated notion of false-equality that you attempt to wield against me. You are no different than the Marxist who would wield the same equality doctrine against me. It is you, not me, that represent the foreign, anti-European element and argument. You would tell the Vikings they are intolerant for burning up the Romans African concubines in Britannia, not me. I'd let them be. You wouldn't. You are the foreign ideological anti-European element in this sense with your religious equality falsehoods, not I.

Murphy
07-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Ignoring the continued attacks on my religious faith (seriously..) I must say I find it funny that you are attacking a materialist position (which admittedly is what I posited) for being materialist.. from a materialist position.

Austin
07-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Ignoring the continued attacks on my religious faith (seriously..) I must say I find it funny that you are attacking a materialist position (which admittedly is what I posited) for being materialist.. from a materialist position.

It is not a materialist position. You just wish to change it from a matter of race and genes to a matter of material because your religious fervor forces you to be against this idea that race might be an actual issue. You attempt to mask the issue with class and materialism.

BeerBaron
07-11-2011, 12:04 PM
I wasn't sure if you were injecting your opinion or not....hence why I switched the situation around.

All I can say is that I am grateful as hell not to have lived in that time....my ass would have been lynched in no time flat:shakefist

Personal empathetic feelings should never be allowed to influence policy, and no one should apologize for their ancestors.

Also, it is a well known fact, that after the slaves were freed they were worse off for a long time, Lincoln has a famous quote when the blacks asked him what they should do, and the civil war was about slavery as much as the war in libya is about "democracy"

I think the point I was making still stands, multiculturalism is something relatively new to the world, usa included, and has proven to be disasterous. American universities are just better at beating the multicultural drum than Europe's universities because the country is not that old, plus america has this nice little "we were built on immigration" excuse that it loves, when the reality is "we are a country built by germaic people through conquest and revolution and got its international prestige by germaic people through war"

Murphy
07-11-2011, 12:05 PM
It is not a materialist position. You just wish to change it from a matter of race and genes to a matter of material because your religious fervor forces you to be against this idea that race might be an actual issue. You attempt to mask the issue with class and materialism.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/559/facepalmidbyurkel8534.jpg

Civis, explain to this fool..

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 12:08 PM

I don't fancy wasting my precious time, thank you very much.

Austin
07-11-2011, 12:09 PM

No I don't wanna hear from that guy.

Boudica
07-11-2011, 12:13 PM
so called nature is something absolutely amoral and doesn't matter for her if we reproduce ourselves or if we die all in an atomic explosion,the world will continue the same.

When I said nature I meant it in a different way then what you are obviously assuming.

By nature I mean the simple fact that human beings separated to different lands, many lands that are unreachable from one another with out man made things such as boats, planes, etc. People separated, they went onto different climates, lands, etc and they developed different physical traits, and an over all completely different way of life. That is what I mean by nature.. It's sort of the same thing with 'big cats' in a way, they evolved into different looking creatures although they are all part of the 'cat family', however you won't find a lion and a tiger or a jaguar and a cheetah mating together and procreating, unless it is done by artificial insemination. People can do what they want, that is their choice, I am simply explaining my opinion/choice which is what this thread is for.

Sahson
07-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Thus....I don't see any one people disappearing anytime soon. It just doesn't make sense.

I hope I am not wrong:eek:

I think world population is beginning to balance itself out, or stabilise, but caucasians are still by far the minority of the world. think of it this way.

Fertility rates of europe (white)
England 1.7
Germany 1.6
Italy 1.4
Spain 1.1

The fertility rate of europe, well the developed nations are below 2. technically when a fertility rate dips below 1.9 the population of that group begins to drop, or lower, meaning less people to support, or help pay people's pensions(in one aspect).

a country that dips below 1.9 will take a century to recover, because there is no economic sound model to help support a sudden population growth.

Progressive nations also lose people, in the process, whether that's through people's new liberating sexuality, or because people don't want children, whatever.

So imagine you have 1 million Apricitans. and the fertility rate is 1.6, and that the population is 50:50, so thus there is 500,000 females having 1.6 children, therefore the new generation is 800,000, and not 1 million. Let's say 5% die before they reproduce and 3% are bi, gay, don't want a relationship, or children...

so 64,000 people don't reproduce... so you have 368,000 females that will, now say we use the Spanish fertility rate of 1.1. so therefore the next generation will have practically almost halved from 800,000 to 404,800.

Now imagine all of this happening in the next 2 generations but in hundreds of millions...

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Personal empathetic feelings should never be allowed to influence policy, and no one should apologize for their ancestors.

Also, it is a well known fact, that after the slaves were freed they were worse off for a long time, Lincoln has a famous quote when the blacks asked him what they should do, and the civil war was about slavery as much as the war in libya is about "democracy"

I think the point I was making still stands, multiculturalism is something relatively new to the world, usa included, and has proven to be disasterous. American universities are just better at beating the multicultural drum than Europe's universities because the country is not that old, plus america has this nice little "we were built on immigration" excuse that it loves, when the reality is "we are a country built by germaic people through conquest and revolution and got its international prestige by germaic people through war"

I am not good at imperialist thinking. In fact....I SUCK at that sort of thinking.

It's all about the golden rule.....treat others as you would have them treat you.

Maybe this is why men are better at war overall....you guys compartmentalize these things much more effectively....and PET scan studies actually back up the gender differences.

Maybe Germanic people had the power and influence to make all the strategic decisions here in the US....but the brunt of the labor fell upon those non-Germanic races such as Blacks, Chinese (railroads), and Southern Europeans.

To fail to give these immigrants credit for the fruits of their labors is horribly unjust, IMHO.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 12:19 PM
I think world population is beginning to balance itself out, or stabilise, but caucasians are still by far the minority of the world. think of it this way.

Fertility rates of europe (white)
England 1.7
Germany 1.6
Italy 1.4
Spain 1.1

The fertility rate of europe, well the developed nations are below 2. technically when a fertility rate dips below 1.9 the population of that group begins to drop, or lower, meaning less people to support, or help pay people's pensions(in one aspect).

a country that dips below 1.9 will take a century to recover, because there is no economic sound model to help support a sudden population growth.

Progressive nations also lose people, in the process, whether that's through people's new liberating sexuality, or because people don't want children, whatever.

So imagine you have 1 million Apricitans. and the fertility rate is 1.6, and that the population is 50:50, so thus there is 500,000 females having 1.6 children, therefore the new generation is 800,000, and not 1 million. Let's say 5% die before they reproduce and 3% are bi, gay, don't want a relationship, or children...

so 64,000 people don't reproduce... so you have 368,000 females that will, now say we use the Spanish fertility rate of 1.1. so therefore the next generation will have practically almost halved from 800,000 to 404,800.

Now imagine all of this happening in the next 2 generations but in hundreds of millions...

I like your mathematical mind. :thumb001:

The best solution would be.....Hey! Europeans! What the hell is wrong with you guys??? Have as many kids as you can because otherwise you're gonna get pushed out by the explosion in the populations of Africa, India, etc.

We can solve our own crisis by having more kids. At the very least, couples having two children in this day and age would be keeping the population approximately constant.

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 12:24 PM
The best solution would be.....Hey! Europeans! What the hell is wrong with you guys??? Have as many kids as you can because otherwise you're gonna get pushed out by the explosion in the populations of Africa, India, etc.
Actually: HELL NO. Large parts of Europe (like Britain or my own country, the Netherlands) are overpopulated as it is and the only solution is found in the (either voluntary or forced) repatriation of most foreigners.

We can solve our own crisis by having more kids. At the very least, couples having two children in this day and age would be keeping the population approximately constant.
That might work in some of the bigger European countries and in the U.S but it wouldn't work so much in the Netherlands.

Sahson
07-11-2011, 12:28 PM
I like your mathematical mind. :thumb001:

remember populations are never 50:50. so say one nation had 56 males and 44 females, and the population was 1 million. That means 120,000 men can not have native wives, assuming some don't die or have a different sexuality... say 5% do though... then there's only 418,000 native women for 560,000 men.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 12:29 PM
Actually: HELL NO. Large parts of Europe (like Britain or my own country, the Netherlands) are overpopulated as it is and the only solution is found in the (either voluntary or forced) repatriation of most foreigners.

That might work in some of the bigger European countries and in the U.S but it wouldn't work so much in the Netherlands.

This is true. My apologies....I forget how small most European nations are in relation to the US.

Outside those noneuropeans seeking political asylum or escaping God-knows-what, why has there been such a big influx of foreign nationals? Given that your nations are so small.....at some point....you guys are just going to have to shut the gates.

I heard of recent legislation in the Netherlands that encourages Muslim immigrants to basically assimilate or else.....is this true? If so...do you agree with it?

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 12:35 PM
I heard of recent legislation in the Netherlands that encourages Muslim immigrants to basically assimilate or else.....is this true? If so...do you agree with it?
Apologies accepted :). Yes that's basically correct although it is pure rhetorics and I don't agree since I think that most of them should leave asap.

BeerBaron
07-11-2011, 12:40 PM
I am not good at imperialist thinking. In fact....I SUCK at that sort of thinking.

It's all about the golden rule.....treat others as you would have them treat you.

Maybe this is why men are better at war overall....you guys compartmentalize these things much more effectively....and PET scan studies actually back up the gender differences.

Maybe Germanic people had the power and influence to make all the strategic decisions here in the US....but the brunt of the labor fell upon those non-Germanic races such as Blacks, Chinese (railroads), and Southern Europeans.

To fail to give these immigrants credit for the fruits of their labors is horribly unjust, IMHO.

Imperialism isn't going away in our life times or our childrens, usa is only carrying the imperialist torch built and lit by europeans.

The only golden rule is that - Power is the only thing that makes right in the world.

Yes I agree, but women are often just as vicious, the 3 who pushed for the US to intervene in libya after the US military advised against it, were women. We have yet to see if it was a foolish decision.

Statistics don't support that statement, but even if they did, masters do not credit their slaves or servants, the servants credit them.

There has never been "just" or "unjust" only those with the power to project their will, and those without.

Sahson
07-11-2011, 12:41 PM
This is true. My apologies....I forget how small most European nations are in relation to the US.

Outside those noneuropeans seeking political asylum or escaping God-knows-what, why has there been such a big influx of foreign nationals? Given that your nations are so small.....at some point....you guys are just going to have to shut the gates.

In South Yorkshire, there is about 1.5 million people, and the unemployment rate is about 9.5% last time I checked. There just isn't enough jobs for the working population. Yet we have the largest sikh population concentrated around here...

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 12:42 PM
Imperialism isn't going away in our life times or our childrens, usa is only carrying the imperialist torch built and lit by europeans.

The only golden rule is that - Power is the only thing that makes right in the world.

Statistics don't support your last statement, but even if they did, masters do not credit their slaves or servants, the servants credit them.

There has never been "just" or "unjust" only those with the power to project their will, and those without.

There is a cold logic to the things you say above....but it is one that does not sit well with me.

Austin
07-11-2011, 12:44 PM

Kids this is why you never let women have political power, ever. I've got to save this post somewhere heh.

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Kids this is why you never let women have political power, ever. I've got to save this post somewhere heh.
And if you say that loud enough you will never get married. :thumb001:
Which is actually a blessing for the white race.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 12:52 PM

Why? Because we are kind-hearted? Because we have empathy?

Why is that bad?

Shit....maybe if more women had power, there'd be fewer wars and bloodshed.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 12:54 PM
And if you say that loud enough you will never get married. :thumb001:
Which is actually a blessing for the white race.

:laugh2::laugh2:

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 12:55 PM

Why is that bad?

Thatcher proves you wrong.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Thatcher proves you wrong.

Is there a facepalm smiley?

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Is there a facepalm smiley?
I am sure there is one somewhere. But for Thatcher the Falklands War came just in time as it insured she remained in power. Under her the situation in Northern Ireland took a term for the (even) worse.

BeerBaron
07-11-2011, 12:59 PM
There is a cold logic to the things you say above....but it is one that does not sit well with me.

You're not alone, that is why invasions are made under such public pretenses as "protecting civilian life" or "instilling democracy" the political class doesn't think the public can deal with the reality of the cold world we live in and I agree with them.

If you told people the truth, about say Libya, they wouldn't be able to deal with it.

BeerBaron
07-11-2011, 01:00 PM

I believe I addressed this when I pointed out that the 3 who pushed for Libya against military advisement were all women.

Cheesypie
07-11-2011, 01:14 PM

It is morally wrong. People wouldn't fall in "love" with them if they weren't looking at them that way to begin with. The mindset behind the whole thing is all wrong. If their brain was in the right place, they wouldn't be thinking about racial aliens in that way.

If people "can't help" who they fall in love with, you'd see socialites arm-in-arm with homeless drunkards. Obviously there is plenty of ability of restraint and discrimination. Social messages of the modern area are telling people that it's okay to engage in racial deconstructionism by race mixing and that to refuse to date someone because of their race is evil. Unfortunately, people all too often blindly internalize the views of the modern zeitgeist and don't really question anything.

That's exactly what they should encounter, especially since we can't get away with lynchings anymore. The message should be sent one way or another.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 01:16 PM
It is morally wrong.

That's exactly what they should encounter, especially since we can't get away with lynchings anymore. The message should be sent one way or another.

You're not saying you'd like to see us go back to the days where lynchings were acceptable are you?

Austin
07-11-2011, 01:17 PM

Why is that bad?

No more like because people like you are why Europeans are on the decline everywhere. Your adopted ideologies such as feminism were made possible by hundreds upon hundreds of years of rape, pillage, and dominance by Western European men and their empires. As soon as those two things fall the non-whites will rape to high heaven your beloved feminism and all modern European dominance induced social depravities such as homosexuality, feminism, women's rights, and various other items that non-Europeans do not and have never valued or maintained.

You are a complete fool.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 01:19 PM
No more like because people like you are why Europeans are on the decline everywhere. Your adopted ideologies such as feminism were made possible by hundreds upon hundreds of years of rape, pillage, and dominance by Western European men and their empires. As soon as those two things fall the non-whites will rape to high heaven your beloved feminism and all modern European dominance induced social depravities such as homosexuality, feminism, women's rights, and various other items that non-Europeans do not and have never valued or maintained.

You are a complete fool.

I'm a lot of things, a fool is not one of them:wink

Austin
07-11-2011, 01:19 PM
I'm a lot of things, a fool is not one of them:wink

I know you are a lot of things, trust me, I don't doubt that for a moment.

Cheesypie
07-11-2011, 01:20 PM

Whatever is detrimental to our people's existence is morally wrong. There is such a thing as morals outside of the Catholic Church

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 01:20 PM
I know you are a lot of things, trust me, I don't doubt that for a moment.

Right back atcha'

One thing I am though, is polite. I have not called names at you for espousing ideologies I find repugnant....for you are entitled to your beliefs...and I have given respect for that.

Then, you turn around and insult me. That is not a very nice thing to do.

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 01:21 PM
And Austin.. she has a better score then you: born just before the Summer of Love (as she told me on my profile) she is also married. And I wouldn't be surprised if she already made her contribution to "saving the white race".

What are your contributions so far ?

Austin
07-11-2011, 01:22 PM
And Austin.. she has a better score then you: born just before the Summer of Love (as she told me on my profile) she is also married. And I wouldn't be surprised if she already made her contribution to "saving the white race".

LOl not going to respond to my post are ya? Civis, comment on my post. Deny it. Weak little social hypocritical neo-leftist progressive.

Cheesypie
07-11-2011, 01:22 PM

I'm a woman myself and one thing you do NOT do is have touchy-feely sentiment as the guiding ideology to run a nation. You can consider the American Democratic party as a party of feminist women, angry non-whites and effeminate white men. This isn't remotely an exaggeration.

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 01:23 PM
LOl not going to respond to my post are ya? Civis, comment on my post. Deny it.So.. you proof my point. You have made no contributions whatsoever.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 01:24 PM

LOL. I have two children...both of 100% European ancestry.

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 01:25 PM
LOL. I have two children...both of 100% European ancestry.
^ Well, Austin, it looks like this hippie can't be blamed for societies failings, no ?

Austin
07-11-2011, 01:25 PM
So.. you proof my point. You have made no contributions whatsoever.

Civis I posted first, unless you're banging this little deluded feminist, respond to my original post, don't expect me to respond to some petty random insult of yours.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm a woman myself and one thing you do NOT do is have touchy-feely sentiment as the guiding ideology to run a nation. You can consider the American Democratic party as a party of feminist women, angry non-whites and effeminate white men. This isn't remotely an exaggeration.

Ok...so tell me in your own words why you don't like Obama....a far more intelligent man than his predecessor was in his wildest dreams....

The Lawspeaker
07-11-2011, 01:27 PM
Civis I posted first, unless you're banging this little deluded feminist, respond to my original post, don't expect me to respond to some petty random insult of yours.
I am not married to her as I am not a New England yank and born somewhere around the Summer of Love. :thumb001:
But I notice that you always find it necessary to slag off women and that's probably what makes sure that you won't get ahead in life.

Ok...so tell me in your own words why you don't like Obama....a far more intelligent man than his predecessor was in his wildest dreams....
Far more intelligent, certainly. And, other then the upper class gits he is from a relatively humble background. I have read his book (it's on the shelf behind me) but he has proven to be a very bad president. He doesn't get stuff done but then again he has the Republicunts in Congress so they block both the good and the bad he is bringing.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 01:28 PM
^ Well, Austin, it looks like this hippie can't be blamed for societies failings, no ?

I'm too young to be a hippy. I was born in '67....this puts me on the older end of Gen X.

Austin
07-11-2011, 01:29 PM
I am not married to her as I am not a New England yank and born somewhere around the Summer of Love. :thumb001:
But I notice that you always find it necessary to slag off women and that's probably what makes sure that you won't get ahead in life.

Mkay Civis, I love you baby boy mwah. You know I hold feminists and their e-bangers opinions on forums in such high regard.

Grumpy Cat
07-11-2011, 01:31 PM

I'm actually disappointed with him after the whole BP oil spill thing. He's a good speaker, but he has done very little he promised. But yeah, he is smarter than Bush. :lol:

The Lawspeaker
Mkay Civis, I love you baby boy mwah. You know I hold feminists and their e-bangers opinions on forums in such high regard.
No.. you despise women and their opinions and you think they are only good enough to clean up after you and fulfil your sexual needs.

I'm actually disappointed with him after the whole BP oil spill thing. He's a good speaker, but he has done very little he promised. But yeah, he is smarter than Bush. :lol:
A chipmunk would have done a better job then Bush jr.

rhiannon
[FONT="Georgia"]

Funny thing is....my husband was born just one week before I was....so....good call on the birthdate:)

Grumpy Cat
07-11-2011, 01:32 PM
both of 100% European ancestry.

That doesn't always mean "white'. :lol:

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 01:32 PM

He has made his mistakes. I agree.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 01:33 PM
That doesn't always mean "white'. :lol:

True.
Okay....they're both honkey as can be....and I say that in playful jest as the silly/sarcastic person I am.

Grumpy Cat
07-11-2011, 01:34 PM
He has made his mistakes. I agree.

He's not aggressive enough.

Grumpy Cat
07-11-2011, 01:35 PM
True.
Okay....they're both honkey as can be....and I say that in playful jest as the silly/sarcastic person I am.

You sure? What is their hair like?

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 01:36 PM
He's not aggressive enough.

He did have at least a little to do with the killing of Bin Laden......so he deserves at least some credit:)

Grumpy Cat
07-11-2011, 01:38 PM
He did have at least a little to do with the killing of Bin Laden......so he deserves at least some credit:)

True. But BP was a major clusterfuck.

Sorry, the spill also affected where I live because it took so long (because of his lack of aggressiveness). It killed fish that migrate here, and people fish them. Hurt the economy.

BeerBaron
07-11-2011, 01:40 PM

If by a little you mean "pulling the bin laden card at the right time before elections kick off, even though they have known where he was for a long time, thus demonstrating his political skill, not leadership" then sure.

Cheesypie
07-11-2011, 01:40 PM
You're not saying you'd like to see us go back to the days where lynchings were acceptable are you?

Absolutely. I'd do it myself. What's wrong with it? Personally, I'd prefer bullets, but whatever.

Cheesypie
07-11-2011, 01:41 PM

I agree. The way he continued the Bush policy of hunting down Bin Laden. Good show!

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 01:45 PM
You sure? What is their hair like?

Why do you ask?
My daughter has a low wave...her hair is light brown.

My son is too young to tell....his hair is an ash blonde with some wave in it.

But I gotta know why you ask about their hair specifically?

My hair is a honey blonde with a low wave.

Grumpy Cat
07-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Why do you ask?
My daughter has a low wave...her hair is light brown.

My son is too young to tell....his hair is an ash blonde with some wave in it.

But I gotta know why you ask about their hair specifically?

My hair is a honey blonde with a low wave.

Because apparently curly hair makes you non-white.

rhiannon
07-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Absolutely. I'd do it myself. What's wrong with it? Personally, I'd prefer bullets, but whatever.

Okay. Who would you want these lynchings to be done to? And, for what infractions?

Cheesypie
07-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Because apparently curly hair makes you non-white.

Curly hair doesn't make whites non-white any more than straight hair makes non-whites white.