PDA

View Full Version : Interracial relationships

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

rhiannon
07-12-2011, 12:00 PM
I don't think you like them so I agree this is the best course of action, deem me illogical.:thumb001:

I'm Ok with you, Austin....even if we disagree. :icon_smile:

Can't help but love all these freaking smilies! LOL

CelticViking
07-12-2011, 12:11 PM
[QUOTE=byrnecres;467078]QUOTE]

I am glad you do have White children. I thought you loved race mixing like her. Her son looks nothing like her father or ancestors would.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ZZ-CqtHjAnk/R_F51np8s5I/AAAAAAAAMU4/LLDSfzIAjlw/HEIDI+KLUM+WITH+CHILDREN+KIDS.jpg

I also hate it when White adopt non whites like Nicole Kidman, Jolie & Brad and Jim Jones did. When they already have White children. It isn't fair on ether child.

http://media.sawfnews.com/images/Hollywood/Brad_Pitt_Angelina_Jolie_20Mar2011.jpg
As the non Whites get older, they will be confused.
And the White girl thinks she is a boy. But the Black girl is allowed to be a girl.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jiKywg_h9Yo/TJGMnAVId4I/AAAAAAAAAk0/0P9YsXPv5lQ/s1600/Shiloh+Jolie-Pitt+the+tomboy+stomps+through+LA+airport+in+chunk y+boots+1.jpg

They also don't have thanks giving as White culture goes out the window.

Austin
07-12-2011, 12:13 PM
I'm Ok with you, Austin....even if we disagree. :icon_smile:

Can't help but love all these freaking smilies! LOL

It's cool lol =)

I know who you are mentally and where you hail from mentally. I just think you come from a bygone time and are stuck ideologically in that time, much ironically to the future detriment of your two white children whom I'm sure you want the best for.

My white blonde, blue-eyed feminist professor would never shut-up about how her older son would often tell her that not everyone had to agree with her. I sensed she didn't like it when I chimed in that maybe he was right. This was like a hardcore neo-Christian equality zealot though, the kind that puts Murphy to shame. Anyways I know you feminized women are good people I just think you are your own worst enemy in a very ironically deep sense.

rhiannon
07-12-2011, 12:17 PM
[QUOTE=byrnecres;467078]QUOTE]

I am glad you do have White children. I thought you loved race mixing like her.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ZZ-CqtHjAnk/R_F51np8s5I/AAAAAAAAMU4/LLDSfzIAjlw/HEIDI+KLUM+WITH+CHILDREN+KIDS.jpg

I also hate it when White adopt non whites like Nicole Kidman, Jolie & Brad and Jim Jones did. When they already have White children. It isn't fair on ether child.

http://media.sawfnews.com/images/Hollywood/Brad_Pitt_Angelina_Jolie_20Mar2011.jpg
As the non Whites get older, they will be confused.
The White girl thinks she is a boy.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jiKywg_h9Yo/TJGMnAVId4I/AAAAAAAAAk0/0P9YsXPv5lQ/s1600/Shiloh+Jolie-Pitt+the+tomboy+stomps+through+LA+airport+in+chunk y+boots+1.jpg

They also don't have thanks giving as White culture goes out the window.

I am not really bothered by interracial relationships because I don't see them happening on a large scale, based on my own observations.

There is no way I would ever advocate for the obliteration of any culture or ethnic group by telling everyone to date interracially, however.

Who a person loves is up to that person in the end.

And, while I do not want to see the world's population become a mass of bi and triracial protoplasm.....It would be a lie for me not to admit there are some truly beautiful individuals who are bi or triracial. They have a beauty that is all their own.

CelticViking
07-12-2011, 12:28 PM
[QUOTE=byrnecres;467093;
I am not really bothered by interracial relationships because I don't see them happening on a large scale, based on my own observations.

There is no way I would ever advocate for the obliteration of any culture or ethnic group by telling everyone to date interracially.

Who a person loves is up to that person in the end.

And, while I do not want to see the world's population become a mass of bi and triracial protoplasm.....It would be a lie for me not to admit there are some truly beautiful individuals who are bi or triracial. They have a beauty that is all their own.[/QUOTE]

It might not happen in America but it happens in the UK,NZ and SA.
When I was dating online. I got messages from Maori, Blacks, Indians, Chinese and heaps of non Whites. I said No and they always called me racist.
They would post comments and blog type things on the website, asking why White woman are racist and do not date them. A lot of woman were saying sorry and feeling sorry for them. They could have picked any woman of their own race but they always wanted White people.
In South Africa, my friend said you have to be nice and date non whites even if you don't think they are attractive. because if you are racist then you have a target on your back.
There are thousands of race mixers getting killed by blacks, maori, asians and arabs and not only the woman, also the children.
Also a lot White men buy Asians and have children with them.
The children just don't look White.

You might know some nice non White and think that mixted people like Halle Berry are attractive.
But in my view, your kind of thinking is teaching young people that they can destroy their family trees and blood line by having children that don't look like them.

rhiannon
07-12-2011, 12:54 PM
It might not happen in America but it happens in the UK,NZ and SA.
When I was dating online. I got messages from Maori, Blacks, Indians, Chinese and heaps of non Whites. I said No and they always called me racist.
They would post comments and blog type things on the website, asking why White woman are racist and do not date them. A lot of woman were saying sorry and feeling sorry for them. They could have picked any woman of their own race but they always wanted White people.
In South Africa, my friend said you have to be nice and date non whites even if you don't think they are attractive. because if you are racist then you have a target on your back.
There are thousands of race mixers getting killed by blacks, maori, asians and arabs and not only the woman, also the children.
Also a lot White men buy Asians and have children with them.
The children just don't look White.

You might know some nice non White and think that mixted people like Halle Berry are attractive.
But in my view, your kind of thinking is teaching young people that they can destroy their family trees and blood line by having children that don't look like them.

I cannot speak for the observations of others. Seeing as you live half a world away from me, I definitely cannot speak for the racial climate in NZ. It is wrong for men of any race to go harassing a woman just because she will not date him. That is total bullshit, and it makes the guy look like a total douchebag.

Realize, CV, that not being offended or bothered by interracial dating doesn't necessarily mean I am "teaching" anyone anything.

My kids see that I am married to a white guy, and thus they are more likely going to end up settling down with a white person themselves.

CelticViking
07-12-2011, 01:44 PM
I cannot speak for the observations of others. Seeing as you live half a world away from me, I definitely cannot speak for the racial climate in NZ. It is wrong for men of any race to go harassing a woman just because she will not date him. That is total bullshit, and it makes the guy look like a total douchebag.

What is even more bullshit is when you want to talk to White men but all these non Whites send naked pictures and talk about your milky skin of the white woman touching their bodies. Fulling up the inbox with messages and when you're deleting them all, you delete a nice white guy too.
And it isn't just dating websites it is Social networks too.
White woman get deleted when they report non white men that won't stop adding them.

My kids see that I am married to a white guy, and thus they are more likely going to end up settling down with a white person themselves

Well I hope your great grand kids look like you.
I would rather my Grand children look like me than oprah winfrey.
You have to teach them about their family tree, culture and heritage and make them proud. My Family told me In this world you are ether a racist or a marxist. Choose the right path. Anti Racism means Anti White and Marxism.
I choose the White way and honour my ancestors. My grand parents used to tell me stories because I have King Arthur and Odin on my tree. I know my genes are worth fighting for and race mixing will destroy all that.

Everything is racist. Whites dating Whites, planking and soon eating a banana will be racist if we don't fight for our people.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 01:59 PM
You know what: you're just scaremongering, CV, and while you're doing that you're hurting our cause by making us look like racist, bigoted Nazi scumbags. Surely: there is a lot of scum under immigrants that only came to our lands because the noose was awaiting them in their own but not every "non-white" is a criminal scumbag.

I am a patriot, I love my country and my history and I will try to act according to my believes but I am not a racist. And the ideas that you stand for (and the ideas of people like Austin and Cheesypie) disgust me to no end.

CelticViking
07-12-2011, 02:06 PM
You know what: you're just scaremongering, CV, and you're hurting our cause with it. Surely: there is a lot of scum under immigrants that only came to our lands because the noose was awaiting them in their own but not every "non-white" is a criminal scumbag.

I am a patriot, I love my country and my history and I will try to act according to my believes but I am not a racist.

You're just scared of being called racist just like the Uk police when that White girl got turned into a Kabab. Even though racism is a Marxist term made by Leon Trosky that killed lots of people.

Non-whites belong in their own counties.
Blacks don't want to go to China or Japan. They always want to go to the lands of the European people. All Non Whites want to live in our lands because they get everything handed to them and they don't even need to say thank you. No not all are criminal but if you truly cared about them you'd tell them that they need their own country and preserve their culture in that country.

If you all want to race mix and betray your ancestors. Then why are you on a website about preserving european heritage.

Austin
07-12-2011, 02:07 PM
You know what: you're just scaremongering, CV, and while you're doing that you're hurting our cause by making us look like racist, bigoted Nazi scumbags. Surely: there is a lot of scum under immigrants that only came to our lands because the noose was awaiting them in their own but not every "non-white" is a criminal scumbag.

I am a patriot, I love my country and my history and I will try to act according to my believes but I am not a racist. And the ideas that you stand for (and the ideas of people like Austin and Cheesypie) disgust me to no end.

I'm pro black nationalist. I think black people are fine and are a purity in and of themselves when not mixed, just as any other people.

It's more just old, institutionalized-liberals and leftists have a hard time swallowing the fact that there are those out there who care not for the traditional left mantle. I want no part in it.

I'd say that the institutional left is more anti-black than the neo-right is, and I firmly believe that. The average white, institutionally-left liberal is 10x more racist than the the average person, and much more dangerously so as they aren't even aware of it.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 02:09 PM
You're just scared of being called racist just like the Uk police when that White girl got turned into a Kabab. Even though racism is a Marxist term made by Leon Trosky that killed lots of people.
Bullshit. I am not afraid of that. I just have a distaste for people like you and I guess that it's a pretty personal distaste. You are one of those that gives us a bad name and that, by your actions and words, makes sure that those that wish to wreck our countries will always get their way because the general population will continue to detest us.

You and people like you are not the solution.. you are, indeed, the problem.

Non-whites belong in their own counties.
Blacks don't want to go to China or Japan. They always want to go to the lands of the European people. All Non Whites want to live in our lands because they get everything handed to them and they don't even need to say thank you. No not all are criminal but if you truly cared about them you'd tell them that they need their own country and preserve their culture in that country.
Bla bla bla. A lot of them came here because big industrialists and bankers demanded cheap labour and successive treasonous governments did the rest -- turning their countries into wastelands and ours into ghettos. Yes: the vast majority should indeed return home but I don't hate them on a racial bases.

CelticViking
07-12-2011, 02:17 PM
[FONT="Georgia"]
Bullshit. I am not afraid of that. I just have a distaste for people like you and I guess that it's a pretty personal distaste. You are one of those that gives us a bad name and that, by your actions and words, makes sure that those that wish to wreck our countries will always get their way because the general population will continue to detest us.

/FONT]

And how is defending race mixing like everyone else the solution?

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 02:19 PM
And how is defending race mixing like everyone else the solution?
How's stating that ALL non-whites are monsters part of the solution ? You are making us European whites look bad. Surely: where do you draw the line ? Do you think that Indo-Dutch are monsters ? Because they too have non-European blood. But their grandfathers have done more for my country during one day of fighting then you during your entire life.

And I see you're female. If you want to do the white race a favour: get a decent bloke and earn your Mutterkreuz !

CelticViking
07-12-2011, 02:32 PM
[FONT="Georgia"]
How's stating that ALL non-whites are monsters part of the solution ? You are making us European whites look bad. Surely: where do you draw the line ? Do you think that Indo-Dutch are monsters ? Because they too have non-European blood. But their grandfathers have done more for my country during one day of fighting then you during your entire life.

FONT]

There are a few Whites in NZ that have Maori blood. I wouldn't mate with them but i'd be their friend. I didn't say they were monsters, I said we shouldn't race mix and they should be in thier own countries or have thier own cities away from us "Evil Racist" White people that give them food, computers, cars and clothing.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 02:33 PM
!

Yes, I have one and we are planning for a baby. We have a farm and the money to have as many as we want. We have a baby room and everything is set up.
Start earning the Mutterkreuz then to save the White Race. Good luck.

Osweo
07-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Let races mix with each other and natural selection take its course. There are some whites we could do without; at the same time, there are some blacks who could contribute to our development.
There is little 'natural selection' at work nowadays. The multikult society is fundamentally dysgenic at its core. Types evolved for particular environments and particular challenges and mixing them up makes somebody who's not particularly good for any environment, except the modern urban hell, whose lasting prospects I have little hope for.

I cannot speak for the observations of others. Seeing as you live half a world away from me, I definitely cannot speak for the racial climate in NZ.
You, and I to a rather lesser but still appreciable extent, are generations away from this girl, which is pretty pertinent here. We can probably go to the grave and congratulate ourselves on how civilised we've been. SHE will live on, in the hell that our refusal to acknowledge our responsibilities is creating.

My kids see that I am married to a white guy, and thus they are more likely going to end up settling down with a white person themselves.
I seriously doubt that will be enough in the coming decades. Things are changing fundamentally. My kids will not even REMEMBER a homogenous English society. I am the last generation that knew something of this.

New times call for new rules, new attitudes. Hoping for the best simply won't cut it any more. All things remaining equal, native Europeans will be minorities in their own lands, and will have to learn HOW to be a minority. Those that don't erect new socio-ideological racial, religious and ethnic barriers will be swept into the melting pot.

We can't have our cake and eat it any more.

Murphy
07-12-2011, 02:37 PM
What is your duty then man ?

His duty is to pay, pray and obey but he never does any of those :D.

Laudanum
07-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Dear CelticViking,

Thank you for ruining this thread.

Bye,
Ruben

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 02:39 PM
His duty is to pay, pray and obey but he never does any of those :D.
Pay: for who ?
Pray: Hell no.
Obey: Hell no.

I am single so the hell I care.

CelticViking
07-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Dear CelticViking,

Bye,
Ruben

Why because I don't think you should race mix?

Bye

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 02:41 PM

Go to bed or to the kitchen and do your female duty. Politics is a Man's affair. If you're anti "cultural marxism" and more of that then you should go back to the pure Aryan way. You have jack shit to say. Your world: Kinder, Küche, Kirche. (Children, kitchen and church).

Murphy
07-12-2011, 02:41 PM
Pay for the upkeep of the Church, pray for your enemies, benefactors (spiritual, education, financial), your fellow Christians (most especially the Holy Souls in Purgatory), your family and yourself, obey your lawful superiors

Laudanum
07-12-2011, 02:42 PM

Bye

No, because you're making up ''facts'', and you're not respecting people's opinions. I would never race mix myself, but I totally think people should be free to do what ever they want, as long as they don't harm anyone else. Everyone has the right to have his own opinion. You just say it's a sick fetish.

CelticViking
07-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Go to bed or to the kitchen and do your female duty. Politics is a Man's affair. If you're anti "cultural marxism" and more of that then you should go back to the pure Aryan way. You have jack shit to say. Your world: Kinder, Küche, Kirche.

Bed is boring, Kitchen is clean. There are lots of woman that talk about politics. I am not Pro Nazi skin head girl if that what you think.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Bed is boring, Kitchen is clean. There are lots of woman that talk about politics. I am not Pro Nazi skin head girl if that what you think.
But that's the way to save the white race. Service your man in bed and produce children by the shipload and obey your husband and keep the house clean. So let's get going already. The white race needs saving.

CelticViking
07-12-2011, 02:49 PM
But that's the way to save the white race. Service your man in bed and produce children by the shipload and obey your husband and keep the house clean. So let's get going already. The white race needs saving.

I've already had enough sex today and so has he.

Don
07-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Interracial mixing, if involves Pure European castes, is a contribution to Genocide of a Race in direct and evident danger of extinction.

Osweo
07-12-2011, 03:02 PM
If every 20 year old European thought like 'Celtic Viking', our prospects would be a damn sight better. For every intellectual who can spiel out his opinions with polish and sophistication on a web forum, hundreds of ordinary men and women are needed to simply FEEL the same motivations instinctively, and instinctively preserve our people. Some of us can't imagine the harassment that a young white woman grows up with, thanks to the import of the Third World to all our countries. That some respond to this with raw and unashamed forthrightness is quite natural and good.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 03:03 PM
DISCLAIMER for all women: I was taking the piss as I despise nutzi's like the black plague. I do not believe in the fact that we don't get enough children and that women shouldn't be involved in politics or in the pursuit of anything academical. The fact that they are now allowed to make their own decisions can be attributed solely to those dreaded evil Socialists who have been fighting for your rights since the 19th century.

Grumpy Cat
07-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Lol at least my "evil feminist cunt" title is probably going to be stripped away from me and given to her now. Good luck lady, it's a pretty big chip to have on your shoulder. :icon_lol:

That was stolen from me. Pretty much the same recycled insults. Kinda cool that it's being passed down like this, though.

Peasant
07-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Alright.. then I expect you to be ready for your man on Sunday night if it was a miss. :tongue
We don't get enough children so production will have to be stepped up. Regardless of the fact that we don't have space, houses or jobs: production, production.

What does that matter when there are foreigners flooding in and breeding anyway?

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 03:07 PM
What does that matter when there are foreigners flooding in and breeding anyway?
That should be kicked out and that's about it. After that: let the population drop to a more sustainable number.

Peasant
07-12-2011, 03:09 PM
And that is not going to happen any time soon.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 03:10 PM
And that is not going to happen any time soon.
Yap. And that's because preservationists attract all sorts of looney tunes that make sure that no real movements can be created, no preservationists elected and no policy implemented.

I'd almost say that it wasn't a coincidence.

Groenewolf
07-12-2011, 03:14 PM
*waits for the first bottle blond comments*:rolleyes:

And then the flashback about how women with strongly outspoken views on race get treated here will be complete:rolleyes2:.

Arne
07-12-2011, 03:17 PM

And then the flashback about how women with strongly outspoken views on race get treated here will be complete:rolleyes2:.

We should close this Outrage between Asega and Celtic Viking immediately !

Bridie
07-12-2011, 03:29 PM

Bla bla bla. A lot of them came here because big industrialists and bankers demanded cheap labour and successive treasonous governments did the rest -- turning their countries into wastelands and ours into ghettos. Yes: the vast majority should indeed return home but I don't hate them on a racial bases.
Bloody hell, Civis... give the girl a break! She's only 20 and in time her views and knowledge of the world and how things really work will no doubt mature.

Since you are so disapproving of her, you will be relieved to know that within any reputable political movement it is not the young ones that lead the way...

Tarja
07-12-2011, 03:38 PM
The point isn't to imply that Europeans are any better or worse than other races, we are all beautiful in our own right. It shouldn't be taken on a personal level, e.g. blacks are bad people therefor we shouldn't mix with them - This is the totally wrong attitude to have, and it makes us sound awful. They are human beings like us.

These sort of preservationist issues do tend to attract more extreme/irrational people, and if we come across one it's our job to advise them and try to give them a healthier perspective on the issue.

Saruman
07-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Its is very wrong to say non-Europeans are of no value, as I can find Chinese or Japanese that are, by their traits, above 99+% of Europeans. But on average Europeans are at the top yes. European preservation due to among other things, recessivness of genes, necessitates far greater caution when it comes to preservation. I don't see big deal about blacks, from their point of view I think I'd want to mix with others, as pure Negrid types are not that progressive, and those that are already fall into category of having Caucasoid influence. Basically no European type is less progressive than any pure Negrid type, though there are advanced predominately Negrid types. But for ex. US blacks posses little to no political power of their own, as a consequence of their traits as well. What they have has been given to them on a plate.
With little power they posses, neither they nor "hispanics" is US terms will ever be anything but pawns of their puppeteers.

Where might this world end up is dominance of Asian peoples, namely the Chinese, as those who have focused all their efforts on destroying European peoples, have failed to "cover all gaps" and they indeed now gave Chinese free room to develop. They might take up on their "racial promotion" by themselves if they remain China ruled by Chinese.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Bloody hell, Civis... give the girl a break! She's only 20 and in time her views and knowledge of the world and how things really work will no doubt mature.
Another good reason why 20 y/o's shouldn't vote. And maybe shouldn't marry and shouldn't have kids (frankly).

Since you are so disapproving of her, you will be relieved to know that within any reputable political movement it is not the young ones that lead the way...
Thank God for that then.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Yap. And that's because preservationists attract all sorts of looney tunes that make sure that no real movements can be created, no preservationists elected and no policy implemented.

I'd almost say that it wasn't a coincidence.

Every group has its looney tunes types, however the left media only focus on those of one group. If there aren't any (or enough) there, then the media and left activists create them.

Do you see any of those people compliaining about Nelson Mandela's refusal to disavow the use of violence? No, in the case of non-white groups, violence is always an acceptable measure.

Smaland
07-12-2011, 03:53 PM
3) Neither shalt thou make marriages with them (other races); thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4) For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

Deuteronomy 7:3-4, King James Version (KJV)

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 03:53 PM
The point isn't to imply that Europeans are any better or worse than other races, we are all beautiful in our own right. It shouldn't be taken on a personal level, e.g. blacks are bad people therefor we shouldn't mix with them - This is the totally wrong attitude to have, and it makes us sound awful. They are human beings like us.

The issue of preservationism revolves around the same issue the left has with their fixation on preserving "indigenous cultures." We've just extended the philosophy they live by to ourselves, and we're fed with the lie that only "white supremacists" would do that.

The basic question of the matter is do the various peoples of the world have the right to exist as they are/have been? If so, this must also be applied to people of European descent. Period.

Mordid
07-12-2011, 03:55 PM
:popcorn:

Mordid
07-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Attractive looking black woman usually have Caucasian or Asian blood in them. I found pure black woman to be very ulgy, but the weird part is that most white woman I know that found black man attractive. :confused: Quite the opposite, actually

Fixed. :p

Bridie
07-12-2011, 04:37 PM
The less romantic side of aspects of Maori society...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9h6po4Vi3w&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Oa7kwiuXg&feature=related

Sexual abuse and violence is rife among the Maoris. Once were warriors, you know.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Sexual abuse and violence is rife among the Maoris. Once were warriors, you know.

As it is among all BACKWARD cultures. Repsect diversity, internalize their values, meld with them!!!!

OH and let's indoctrinate unknowing whites by showing only nice things about them on the televisions! We can't "trash" their culture, can we??!

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 04:44 PM
The less romantic side of aspects of Maori society...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9h6po4Vi3w&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3Oa7kwiuXg&feature=related

Maybe their societies have been utterly wrecked. And anyway: it's not like we were so peaceful in the old days.. or even today. Alcohol abuse, violence. We have that here too and on a large scale and a lot of it is not always done by immigrants.

Pallantides
07-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Sexual abuse, domestic abuse, alcholism and drug abuse also happen among Europeans, drugs is big problem in my country and the majority of the junkies I encounter in Oslo are ethnic Norwegians.

Even in my own family we have encountered these problems.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 04:51 PM
Sexual abuse, alcholism and drug abuse also happen among Europeans, drugs is big problem in my country and the majority of the junkies I encounter in Oslo are ethnic Norwegians.

Even in my own family we have encountered these problems.

I've never seen statistics yet that show larger amounts of violence or social vices worse among whites than others. Let's not pretend this is an even playing field. It isn't.

Drugs is what happens when leftist counterculture becomes mainstream and drugs are legalized and tossed about like candy.

Pallantides
07-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Drugs is what happens when leftist counterculture becomes mainstream and drugs are legalized and tossed about like candy.

Drugs are illegal in Norway, we have very strict drug-laws.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Drugs are illegal in Norway, we have very strict drug-laws.

Sounds like you need some executions... Of drug dealers.

Bridie
07-12-2011, 05:00 PM
'Our people once were warriors. But unlike you, Jake, they were people with mana, pride; people with spirit. If my spirit can survive living with you for eighteen years, then I can survive anything'Another romanticisation.

I had Maori friends growing up and I can assure you the reality is not so romantic.

I know what you're suggesting, that some Maoris have degenerated due to the effects of British colonisation... and in some ways I would agree with you. But extreme violence, sexual abuse and social chaos were always present in Maori populations.

Don't get me wrong, there is much I admire about the Maori people... they tend to be VERY family/community oriented, they are bold and strong and will very rarely back down, they don't hold grudges, their rage is short-lived, they can be very protective of those they care about and they tend to be very generous. They are also usually great singers and are very warm, accepting and sociable IF you don't anger them... but they are unpredictable by nature, so it is easy to enrage them without even knowing how you did it. :D The consequences can be VERY violent, so best to err on the side of caution. "Reasonable" is not a word in their vocabulary. :p

Overall, I don't think that British derived cultures and Maori culture are compatible. Neither the people, for the most part.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Austin.. you're boring. Too much rhetoric. So not hating is not pc. You're a fucking idiot. :coffee:

Austin
07-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Austin.. you're boring. Too much rhetoric. So not hating is not pc. You're a fucking idiot. :coffee:

And you're an unemployed fat social leftist malcontent.

Troll's Puzzle
07-12-2011, 05:08 PM
I changed my mind on this. I don't have a problem with race-mixing, as long as I'm not personally pressured to race-mix.

if you sell out then you get the hell out, homie

Austin
07-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Sick. Some fat leftist and random unemployed feminist neo-leftists insult some gorgeous young woman who is having kids and has proud racial views.

Good for you CelticViking.

Mordid
07-12-2011, 05:11 PM

Dont you think it's a bit harsh, mate ? :ohwell:

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Not leftist for starters but damn well malcontent with seeing my country wrecked, yes.
It's a nationalist thing.. you wouldn't understand.

Curtis24
if you sell out then you get the hell out, homie

Its not selling out, its just the most logical solution. Bringing back enforced segregation would deprive of us civil liberties(just as forced integration does). People should just be allowed to organize themselves - even if racial segregation is the natural result(as it usually is).

I think the whole discussion is moot anyway. Less than 2% of white women marry blacks. Furthermore, many of the blacks they marry are actually mulattos or even pred. Caucasian. Further furthermore, those less than 2% are usually on the low-end of the white race, if you understand what I mean.

The Lawspeaker
He is a Texan. You know they are all inbreds.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 05:13 PM
I know what you're suggesting, that some Maoris have degenerated due to the effects of British colonisation... and in some ways I would agree with you. But extreme violence, sexual abuse and social chaos were always present in Maori populations.

At last.. Some truth in a sea of PC bullshit. Surprise, folks. Life for the "indigenous" wasn't golden until the Evil White Male got there and bulldozed the place. I'll add that the presence of European colonialists actually civilized, or at least partially civilized, a great many of these cultures. If it wasn't for the Spaniards, they'd still be sacrificing children and wearing human jawbone necklaces in Mexico.

Austin
07-12-2011, 05:14 PM

Calling me a fucking idiot isn't? You high post count leftist prick fucks insult nationalists all day on here and then throw a little fit when we do it back. Hypocrites.

Mordid
07-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Calling me a fucking idiot isn't? You high post count leftist prick fucks insult nationalists all day on here and then throw a little fit when we do it back. Hypocrites.

Now I can see why you're such a prick. :D

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Calling me a fucking idiot isn't? You fucking high post count leftist prick fucks insult nationalists all day on here and then throw a little fit when we do it back. Hypocrites.
You're not a nationalist. You are just an inbred that has a chip on your shoulder the size of a mosque.

Austin
07-12-2011, 05:16 PM
You're not a nationalist. You are just an inbred that has a chip on your shoulder the size of a mosque.

I've seen pics of you Civis. You're the typical leftist. Fat, emo, unemployed, and anal as hell to anyone who disagrees with you.

You resort to random insults because you have nothing to say.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM
I've seen pics of you Civis. You're the typical leftist. Fat, emo, unemployed, and anal as hell to anyone who disagrees with you.

You resort to random insults because you have nothing to say.
:coffee: Then it is harsh for you that I am not a leftist. But then again anyone that isn't sister-fucking, bible-thumping KKK-member must be a damn leftist in your colonial shithole.

I result to insults because I don't respect you. You don't deserve any respect, that's why.

Curtis24
07-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Austin, there is no need to insult people's physical appearance. The rate you are going, you will get banned, which is regrettable.

Groenewolf
07-12-2011, 05:18 PM
He is a Texan. You know they are all inbreds.

Funny thing is that they say the very same thing about some towns in the Netherlands.

Austin
07-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Austin, there is no need to insult people's physical appearance. The rate you are going, you will get banned, which is regrettable.

He insulted my physical appearance as inbred. Are you kidding? Do you read?

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Funny thing is that they say the same thing about some towns in the Netherlands.:rolleyes2:
Yes.. Spakenburg, Scheveningen etc. Nah those inbreds are actually clever inbreds that preserve a culture that has existed and matured for centuries. Not like Austin and we shouldn't insult them by comparing them to him.

I respect them too much for it. Even been to Spakenburg before ?

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:22 PM
He insulted my physical appearance as inbred. Are you kidding? Do you read?
Not your appearance. Just your lack of common sense. And I wouldn't call you a redneck. They are very respectable people that get a bad rep for no reason. While you on the other hand..

Troll's Puzzle
07-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Its not selling out, its just the most logical solution. Bringing back enforced segregation would deprive of us civil liberties(just as forced integration does). People should just be allowed to organize themselves - even if racial segregation is the natural result(as it usually is).

I think the whole discussion is moot anyway. Less than 2% of white women marry blacks. Furthermore, many of the blacks they marry are actually mulattos or even pred. Caucasian. Further furthermore, those less than 2% are usually on the low-end of the white race, if you understand what I mean.

"i'm alright jack" individualism is no solution whatsoever to a group problem.

your attitude is very american, which might have something to do with why America is completely finished as an ethnically 'white' nation.

which is not the case in Europe, despite the claims of some.

Austin
07-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Not your appearance. Just your lack of common sense. And I wouldn't call you a redneck. They are very respectable people that get a bad rep for no reason. While you on the other hand..

It's all good. I can take inbred insults all day from you ;)

Troll's Puzzle
07-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Another romanticisation.

I had Maori friends growing up and I can assure you the reality is not so romantic.

Don't get me wrong, there is much I admire about the Maori people... they tend to be VERY family/community oriented, they are bold and strong and will very rarely back down, they don't hold grudges, their rage is short-lived, they can be very protective of those they care about and they tend to be very generous. They are also usually great singers and are very warm, accepting and sociable IF you don't anger them... but they are unpredictable by nature, so it is easy to enrage them without even knowing how you did it. :D The consequences can be VERY violent, so best to err on the side of caution. "Reasonable" is not a word in their vocabulary. :p

Overall, I don't think that British derived cultures and Maori culture are compatible. Neither the people, for the most part.

Mauri culture was not exactly something to aspire to before europeans arrived anyway.
You know, patriarchal, tribal authority ruled by a hereditary male line, the kind of stuff Europeans are supposed to hate themselves for anyway.

Mauri 'warrior' culture has the added advantages over european that (i) it was the main form of interaction between 'hapu' (the 'village' equivilant) was war, and (ii) one of the fruits of that warring was slaves (another thing european culture hates itself for).
oh, and (iii) they did a whole lotta eatin'.
eg

Slaves were not necessarily ill-treated. Female slaves often bore children for their masters, and their descendants became assimilated into the captor group. However, slaves could also be killed and eaten at the whim of their masters, and they lost all claim to social position, even in their group of origin who regarded them as dead because of the stigma of slavery. Until European conquest, slaves probably accounted for less than 10% of the population, as most war captives were killed and eaten shortly after capture.
although there was some limited use of slave labor, members of different hapu regarded each other as actual or potential enemies, or, indeed, food, for cannibalism was rampant.
While traditional Maori weaponry was largely limited to wooden and stone spears and clubs of various styles and lengths, wars were nevertheless fought in earnest, with extensive killing of men, women and children
Even cannibalism, often described by anthropologists in religious and ritual terms, was practical. It was largely restricted to fighting men and to what is technically called "exocannibalism" (eating people of outside groups), but it was consciously though of as the most convenient solution to the logistical problem of feeding the troops in the field. Slain enemies of all ages and both sexes were often eaten on the spot. Surplus meat was carried in baskets by war prisoners, who, as the supply dwindled, were themselves in constant danger of being slaughtered and eaten. Even slaves of long-standing were often killed and eaten (Vayda, 1960, pp67-72). In fact, humans were the only large land animals that constituted a regular part of the Maori male diet.
(source (http://www.amazon.com/Ethnic-Phenomenon-Pierre-van-Berghe/dp/0275927091/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310491274&sr=8-1))

that's the great tribal warrior king maori culture :rolleyes2:

Warrior groups are basically the same the world over (although most probably didn't eat each other as much as the Maori) but while pathetic, conquered ethnics like to 'big up' their mythical past as 'free warriors' to compensate for their new status in society (as a defeated rump ethny at the bottom), Euros never stop guilt tripping about ours and it seems we never will until we are all finished once and for all.

think about the above next time you see them do their gay 'haka' dance. (why are they allowed to anyway?). I will.

Curtis24
07-12-2011, 05:24 PM
"i'm alright jack" individualism is no solution whatsoever to a group problem.

your attitude is very american, which might have something to do with why America is completely finished as an ethnically 'white' nation.

which is not the case in Europe, despite the claims of some.

No, we're not finished. White Americans still largely work, socialize, and date each other, as opposed to those of other races. America is a highly segregated country.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:24 PM
It's all good. I can take inbred insults all day from you ;)
Something you're used to it I guess. Get over your inbred status, learn a thing or two and become a decent citizen.

Austin
07-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Something you're used to it I guess. Get over your inbred status, learn a thing or two and become a decent citizen.

And I suppose decent citizen amounts to blaming whites on a preservation forum for not supporting the professional left who have sold them out. I'll get right on that.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:28 PM
And I suppose decent citizen amounts to blaming whites on a preservation forum for not supporting the professional left who have sold them out. I'll get right on that.
Well it wasn't the left (at first) that sold them out but the right who brought in those immigrants.

Groenewolf
07-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Yes.. Spakenburg, Scheveningen etc. Nah those inbreds are actually clever inbreds that preserve a culture that has existed and matured for centuries. Not like Austin and we shouldn't insult them by comparing them to him.

http://rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/facepalm7.jpg
*sigh*

What have both of them in common, being called inbreds for being considered backward by so called progressives.

Bridie
07-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Maori culture was not exactly something for the British colonists to aspire to before the British arrived anyway.

Fixed. :p (Let's not give credit to non-Brits for the achievements and successes of our past Empire. ;) )

And their culture is still not something for "colonials" to aspire to. :) Their ways are not ours, afterall.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:31 PM
http://rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/facepalm7.jpg
*sigh*

What have both of them in common, being called inbreds for being considered backward by so called progressives.
I am not a progressive in that area. But I recognise an inbred when I see one. We only need to look at Austin: slavery, tyranny.

I respect the more conservative voters of Spakenburg too much. And I damn well love the place (living right next door).

Troll's Puzzle
07-12-2011, 05:31 PM
celticviking has destroyed her rivals in this thread by kicking pure Knowlege and Facts™

who would I rather have with me fighting in the corner of the European Volk: a healthy, smartly turned out aspiring mother with solid, reasonable opinions on what is acceptible in society if our ethnies are to persist, or a limp-wristed dutchfag with negrid hair, lips and nose? or an amerikunt who 'doesn't care' if everyone mixes so long as he 'isn't forced to' himself?

no contest, amigos.

Troll's Puzzle
07-12-2011, 05:32 PM
reading Civitas_Battyboy in debate mode is a lot like diving into a pool of mental diarrhea at the best of times, but he's really done a good job of outdoing himself in this thread.

a supposed 'pro european' person (take that with a pinch of salt, there is no telling what lies beneath the confused eminations of his brain) smack talking a girl for wanting to raise a healthy, european family. It's beyond parody :laugh:

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Haha. I have no negrid hair, nose or eyes. And I am not a fag. But I am Dutch.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 05:35 PM

I think you need to integrate those Bantu spear chuckers. As a Dutch person, it is your responsibility to smothering patronize these people and share with them of your wealth, etc.

:thumb001::thumb001:

Troll's Puzzle
07-12-2011, 05:36 PM

it's interesting, isn't it?

strongly pro-european young women like Svanhild, Inese, Barin, Veleda, celticviking get never-ending amounts of crap, harrasment and mockery (being 'run off the board' in most cases) for their unwaivering dedication from supposedly 'pro-european' guys, none of whom have kids or even g/fs, other than those they got on asianbrides.com, that is.

Troll's Puzzle
07-12-2011, 05:37 PM

i wasn't talking about you with those remarks ;)

but you do stand to lose some weight :coffee:

Bridie
07-12-2011, 05:38 PM
I wish we could have a decent debate for once that didn't degenerate into low-brow insults and irrelevant rubbish. :(

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:39 PM
I think you need to integrate those Bantu spear chuckers. As a Dutch person, it is your responsibility to smothering patronize these people and share with them of your wealth, etc.

:thumb001::thumb001:
Bantu's were invaders. So if you don't know the situation down in South Africa you should read up again.

So.. if I would have been in the Netherlands East Indies (Indonesia) I would definitely learn Bahasa or Malay and enjoy rijsttafel like the old Dutch colonial administrators before full Dutchification set in. But I wouldn't go fully native -- however the colonial culture was very interesting indeed.

Troll's Puzzle
07-12-2011, 05:39 PM
I wish we could have a decent debate for once that didn't degenerate into low-brow insults and irrelevant rubbish. :(

i think we can, but this thread has been a train wreck since the first page really

Austin
07-12-2011, 05:42 PM
I am not a progressive in that area. But I recognise an inbred when I see one. We only need to look at Austin: slavery, tyranny.

I respect the more conservative voters of Spakenburg too much. And I damn well love the place (living right next door).

Civis the only inbreds around here are people who smoke. Now call me crazy, but I could have sworn you actively poison yourself on a regular basis (smoke), or am I wrong?

I don't care if you smoke I'm just saying, how on earth are you more progressive than me.....?

I've got a radical concept for your small, traditional-left mind. Get ready. You might need to sit down to take this, I don't know.

One can be a progressive/social-leftist and an ardent racialist and or even a racist.

OMGGGGGGGG

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Civis the only inbreds around here are people who smoke. Now call me crazy, but I could have sworn you actively poison yourself on a regular basis (smoke), or am I wrong?
Dunhill all the way, dude. And smoking has been done by Europeans since.. 16th century.

I don't care if you smoke I'm just saying, how on earth are you more progressive than me.....?
Because I am against slavery and against institutionalised racism but pro-repatriation and for equality in society.

One can be a progressive/social-leftist and an ardent racialist and or even a racist.

OMGGGGGGGG
Wrong.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 05:46 PM

The moderation here is a bit loose. There is some outright flaming going on that I was kind of surprised is allowed to remain posted.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Because I am against slavery and against institutionalised racism but pro-repatriation and for equality in society.

Whoa... Repatriation? What's left if the non-Europeans are repatriated? Oh, I know.. A white nation! Oshit! Dreaded white nationalism!

Austin
07-12-2011, 05:49 PM
The moderation here is a bit loose. There is some outright flaming going on that I was kind of surprised is allowed to remain posted.

No let it. It's fine god. Loki runs this forum great. People shouldn't be on a forum if they're going to get upset over random insults. It's pixels. Conversations get heated but some conversations are heated in nature.:wink

The insults have been eye for an eye so far. Yet as usual the crowd that is officially "not allowed to be insulted but allowed to insult" is in typical fashion outraged.

Gamera
07-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Go to bed or to the kitchen and do your female duty. Politics is a Man's affair. If you're anti "cultural marxism" and more of that then you should go back to the pure Aryan way. You have jack shit to say. Your world: Kinder, Küche, Kirche. (Children, kitchen and church).

:eek: Wtf man?

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 05:57 PM
Bantu's were invaders. So if you don't know the situation down in South Africa you should read up again.

So they migrated there like the Maori did to New Zealand. Cut the crap and cut it with the double standards. You obviously want nothing to do with the blacks, don't bicker about how the Kiwis aren't kissing enough Maori ass.

So.. if I would have been in the Netherlands East Indies (Indonesia) I would definitely learn Bahasa or Malay and enjoy rijsttafel like the old Dutch colonial administrators before full Dutchification set in. But I wouldn't go fully native -- however the colonial culture was very interesting indeed.

Interesting indeed how suddenly being colonial isn't an insult, but is interesting in itself.

Again, don't bicker about other Europeans not integrating these morons if you're going to refuse to do so yourself. You shouldn't have to be told this, and we shouldn't have to be subject to you attacking others for "trashing" Maoris while you freely trash Africans.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 05:58 PM
:eek: Wtf man?
There is a disclaimer later on. I was taking the piss. :thumb001:

Smaland
07-12-2011, 05:59 PM
1) The Jews want us to do it.

a) the Jews control or least dominate the U.S. media
b) the media continually promotes the intermingling of Whites with other races
c) it is reasonable to conclude that the Jews want us to do this

When have the Jews had our best interests at heart?

2) Relative to their proportion of the population, a violent criminal is more likely to be black than any other race.

a) In the city where my parents live, a black male was suspected of murdering and partially eating his white girlfriend. At this point, I don't know if the case has gone to trial or not.
b) While I was riding on a city bus, I was threatened by a black male who appeared to be about 12-14 years old. I had done nothing whatsoever to provoke him.
c) There are so many cases like this that you could create a long-running sticky thread dedicated solely to this phenomenon.

When a White person marries and has children with a non-White, our race slowly dies, one child at a time.

Pallantides
07-12-2011, 05:59 PM
On friday nights I like to run around naked in the woods beat my chest and howl at the moon.

... what are we discussing again?

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 06:00 PM
On friday nights I like to run around naked in the woods beat my chest and howl at the moon.

Perhaps you should join the Maori.

Bridie
07-12-2011, 06:01 PM
No let it. It's fine god. Loki runs this forum great. People shouldn't be on a forum if they're going to get upset over random insults. It's pixels. Conversations get heated but some conversations are heated in nature.:wink

The insults have been eye for an eye so far. Yet as usual the crowd that is officially "not allowed to be insulted but allowed to insult" is in typical fashion outraged.Can't you see that endless insults (and not very subtle or clever ones at that) and low-brow deviations from the topic get boring after a while?

Conversations get heated but some conversations are heated in nature.:wink
This is not about the exchange "getting heated" but about it constantly descending into repetitive, childish rants. And its not about getting offended, its about getting bored.

The best debates are always emotive or heated ones, but being able to communicate in a less clumsy, more eloquent, subtle fashion is always more interesting.

Troll's Puzzle
07-12-2011, 06:11 PM
1) The Jews want us to do it.

a) the Jews control or least dominate the U.S. media
b) the media continually promotes the intermingling of Whites with other races
c) it is reasonable to conclude that the Jews want us to do this

When have the Jews had our best interests at heart?

2) Relative to their proportion of the population, a violent criminal is more likely to be black than any other race.

a) In the city where my parents live, a black male was suspected of murdering and partially eating his white girlfriend. At this point, I don't know if the case has gone to trial or not.
b) While I was riding on a city bus, I was threatened by a black male who appeared to be about 12-14 years old. I had done nothing whatsoever to provoke him.
c) There are so many cases like this that you could create a long-running sticky thread dedicated solely to this phenomenon.

When a White person marries and has children with a non-White, our race slowly dies, one child at a time.

I don't disagree with those points but most people undecided or slightly unfavorable to 'ethnocentricism' are so because they associate it with 'hate' and 'hating', and would view them as hate propaganda.

You leave the best point to the end as just a small afterthought,

I'm not in favour of 'miscgenation' because I love my people and want to see them survive and thrive, healthy, happy and wise :P.

Austin
07-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Can't you see that endless insults (and not very subtle or clever ones at that) and low-brow deviations from the topic get boring after a while?

This is not about the exchange "getting heated" but about it constantly descending into repetitive, childish rants. And its not about getting offended, its about getting bored.

The best debates are always emotive or heated ones, but being able to communicate in a less clumsy, more eloquent, subtle fashion is always more interesting.

No actually this is the type of thread that makes a forum great. The insults have been eye for an eye, which is to say they barely qualify as insults as they are basically ideological responses of passion.

The ruination of such threads and on a greater level forums comes when some sycophant comes in and insists that one persons "fuck you" insult was less bad than the others. This is where Loki is the best forum master perhaps ever to exist, as he has a level of 3rd-party that I've never seen before, which is crucial to a great forum. One cannot take sides in a fuck you fight if one wants to run a successful bar.

Austin
07-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Cheesy you must surely realize you aren't allowed to disagree or expect actual answers to your questions as a pro-white poster. They are the institutional-left, they are allowed to ignore you and be officially right.

If you insult them after they attack you on a personal, racial level you would be engaging in "unfair personal attacks". Only they are allowed to viciously insult you and be agreed with. Others are only allowed to be attacked.

Austin
07-12-2011, 06:39 PM
The irony is, civis should hear blacks on who should pay the most reparations.....

I'll give everyone a clue, the first answer is America, the second answer starts with a D and ends with an H....

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 06:42 PM
The irony is, civis should hear blacks on who should pay the most reparations.....

I'll give everyone a clue, the first answer is America, the second answer starts with a D and ends with an H....
Like I didn't know that we were paying our arses off.

Sikeliot
07-12-2011, 06:59 PM
I was just reading this trying to figure out what the nature of the argument even was, but I can't figure it out.. maybe it's time to just call it a truce and end it? :lol: ;)

Austin
07-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Reparations are impossible. Blacks even admit this will never happen. The amounts are impossible to calculate and would be so grand that they'd be impossible to distribute. Not just that, it is politically impossible and by the time it IS politically possible whites will not be a major tax base anyways and the West likely won't exist at that time anyways, if that time ever comes.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 07:00 PM
But then again. I can't expect a colonial to understand that race and ethnicity are not the same. So.. a Russian is not native to the Netherlands. A Korean is not native to the Philippines or Indonesia and a Bantu is not native to South Africa.

Mordid
07-12-2011, 07:10 PM
fetish, i so wanna racemix with you, jewish feminist unity, mordid is fat sexy bitch, mordid is sexy big black man, my cunt drippeth over, race mixing, sex, slavery is good for the economy, slut, taco flavored kisses, taigs go wild, thread rox!!, thugz is uz, tropical melons, tyra makes muh dik move, unemployed fat and pro feminist, white feminism critical race theory

:rofl_002:

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Yap.. if I ever get married I will make sure that my wife comes from a family with a lot of triplets and twins so we can cheat our way into getting one ! ;)[/FONT]

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Why do you keep asking people how many kids they have when you don't have your own? Yet again you're debating in here in bad faith and playing games with people.

Aren't there any Dutch symbols you can use instead of constantly lifting ones from us Germans?

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Yap.. if I ever get married I will make sure that my wife comes from a family with a lot of triplets and twins so we can cheat our way into getting one

You = teenager.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Why do you keep asking people how many kids they have when you don't have your own? Yet again you're debating in here in bad faith and playing games with people.

Aren't there any Dutch symbols you can use instead of constantly lifting ones from us Germans?
You do realise I am taking the piss out of white nationalists. We have TOO MANY children and that's the problem: I was lucky to have come from a 1 child family (as the only one in the family, apart from my second cousin). Chuck the immigrants out and we will have solved only a part of the problem.

And no.. we Dutch never had motherhood awards and didn't need them. My grandparents had 4 children, in the South there were families with 10 children. In the protestant areas 4 or 5 kids are still normal to this very day...

You = teenager.
And you - colonial WN without the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 08:25 PM
I was just reading this trying to figure out what the nature of the argument even was, but I can't figure it out.. maybe it's time to just call it a truce and end it? :lol: ;)

Long ago derailed and off on a tangent. At this point, it's for entertainment purposes only.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 08:27 PM
You do realise I am taking the piss out of white nationalists. We have TOO MANY children and that's the problem. Chuck the immigrants out and we will have solved only a part of the problem.

And no.. we Dutch never had motherhood awards.

This has zero to do with my point of your attacking people for not having kids when YOU don't have any. Grow up.

You want to throw non-whites out of your country, therefore YOU are a white nationalist. Try to dodge it as you will.

And you - colonial WN without the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

I go by the (lack of) maturity displayed in your posts. If all you have left as a "weapon" is to beat the WN strawman, by all means, take this stick.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 08:39 PM
It's no ethnic cleansing. Do you know this country ? I bet you don't. We have 16.3 million people cramped in the space of Rhode Island. 13.5 million of those are Dutch.. the rest is not.

So.. here we go: what to do with all these people ? 1 million of them are Muslim. One of the 3 million immigrants so 2 million remain and the majority of those are actually Western. Including (if I remember correctly) several thousands of Americans. If they do not have a job here, are infected with an illness that could be lethal for Dutch, are not married and do not have children with a NATIVE BORN CITIZEN and are thus not contributing to my country in any way, shape or form --- and are thus a waste of space (LITERARY). They can equally piss off.

I don't see the white nationalism in that. I don't care whether he is a Moroccan or a blonde eyed, blue-haired Swede (yes joke intended): if he has no business here -- off he goes.

And I don't blame the Spanish or French for kicking out Dutch pensioners that are refusing to learn the language, refuse to fit in, only buy Dutch, have no real business and are thus a waste of resources and space. I can't blame them. They should have bought a nice little house on the Frisian lakes or whatever.

Get it now ?

Austin
07-12-2011, 08:43 PM
You do realise I am taking the piss out of white nationalists. We have TOO MANY children and that's the problem:

I'd agree we could use less of certain people. But you know, no matter who either of us think those certain people need be, you know there is only one true political element that will deliver on any real form of population control and that is Nationalism.

Any other political frame is inherently weak and open to mass interpretation.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 08:45 PM
I'd agree we could use less of certain people. But you know, no matter who either of us think those certain people need be, you know there is only one true political element that will deliver on any real form of population control and that is Nationalism.

Any other political frame is inherently weak and open to mass interpretation.
Agreed. But that's not some weird White Nationalism. For me it's simple: a temporal one child-policy (were not China so it doesn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl) and the removal of the overall majority (it would probably be around 90 percent or more) of all immigrants. Western or non-Western.

So suppose Austin: you or Cheesypie would be living here: you don't have a job, you don't speak the language, you're not married to a native-born Dutch citizen (or engaged with the intent of getting married already filed or you could still file it) and you live off hand-outs blocking a house for a native-born citizen: you would receive a note, telling you to fuck off within a month, you'd be escorted to the airport and thrown out of the country.

And the same goes for Muhammed and Achmed and their wifes and 1001 children.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 08:51 PM
It's no ethnic cleansing. Do you know this country ? I bet you don't. We have 16.3 million people cramped in the space of Rhode Island. 13.5 million of those are Dutch.. the rest is not.

eth·nic cleans·ing NOUN

1. violent elimination of an ethnic group: the violent elimination or removal of people from a country or area because of their ethnic backgrounds, by means of genocide or forced expulsion

I don't see the white nationalism in that. I don't care whether he is a Moroccan or a blonde eyed, blue-haired Swede (yes joke intended): if he has no business here -- off he goes.

No, you're right. It's more extreme than white nationalism, it's more extreme than Hitler's ideology. Odd you look down on white nationalists. Is it because they're not extreme enough?

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 08:53 PM
No- it's because this is our country and if you come and live here you have to abide to certain rules and contribute to our society. If you don't: you can clear off. It's that simple.

And I'd expect Britain or Norway or Canada or whatever to do exactly the same thing with me if I would be a waste of space.

Austin
07-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Agreed. But that's not some weird White Nationalism. For me it's simple: a temporal one child-policy (were not China so it doesn't matter whether it's a boy or a girl) and the removal of the overall majority (it would probably be around 90 percent or more) of all immigrants. Western or non-Western.

So suppose Austin you or Cheesypie would be living here: you don't have a job, you don't speak the language, you're not married to a native-born Dutch citizen (or engaged with the intent of getting married already filed or you could still file it) and you live off hand-outs blocking a house for a native-born citizen: you would receive a note, telling you to fuck off within a month, you'd be escorted to the airport and thrown out of the country.

And the same goes for Muhammed and Achmed and their wifes and 1001 children.

Oh the liberal capitalists or whatever current European, leftist politicians are choosing to call themselves, they're going to deliver you a pro-nativist policy? Please. The liberal capitalists will never, ever deliver on anything that hurts profit and all pro-native policy initially will impact profit.

Liberal capitalists don't even care about themselves. They will actively ruin their marriage, not see their children and wife for a week, all to meet the corporate line, and then they'll be fired anyways after a few years with no retirement. Liberal capitalists control everything now and they care for nothing but to protect the consumer masses purchasing power. Nativist policy would deeply impact that. Hence a strong-handed nationalism is required to deal with the liberal capitalist and then the masses.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Oh the liberal capitalists or whatever current European, leftist politicians are choosing to call themselves, they're going to deliver you a pro-nativist policy? Please. The liberal capitalists will never, ever deliver on anything that hurts profit and all pro-native policy initially will impact profit.

Liberal capitalists don't even care about themselves. They will actively ruin their marriage, not see their children and wife for a week, all to meet the corporate line, and then they'll be fired anyways after a few years with no retirement. Liberal capitalists control everything now and they care for nothing but to protect the consumer masses purchasing power. Nativist policy would deeply impact that. Hence a strong-handed nationalism is required to deal with the liberal capitalist and then the masses.
Sweet Jesus, Austin. Tell me something new. Just not your American brand of WN-nationalism and all carried out within the framework of a rechtstaat (under the rule of law) and a democracy.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 09:25 PM

True, the driving force, yet again, behind importation of all this garbage is money. Either for greater profit for lower-paid labor, or to pay the ridiculous pensions and healthcare packages of whites who retire early at 60 or younger and expect to be tit-fed off the system for 30+ years.

Austin
07-12-2011, 09:26 PM
Sweet Jesus, Austin. Tell me something new. Just not your American brand of WN-nationalism and all carried out within the framework of a rechtstaat (under the rule of law) and a democracy.

That will never happen under democracy Civis let it die already@!! Kill it!!!! Stop supporting this dammit will you>??? What are you doing supporting this system???

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 09:28 PM
That will never happen under democracy Civis let it die already@!! Kill it!!!! Stop supporting this dammit will you>??? What are you doing supporting this system???
Because under a tyranny we can NEVER chase out a corrupted system. That's why. The Germans tried it and we all know what happened.

We are not going there again. DEMOCRACY is the answer. And we don't have one now.

Austin
07-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Because under a tyranny we can NEVER chase out a corrupted system. That's why. The Germans tried it and we all know what happened.

We are not going there again. DEMOCRACY is the answer. And we don't have one now.

No it's different with whites. If Hitler had been allied with along with Stalin like FDR initially thought might happen, the world would be complete.

WW2 should have never happened. It was a terrible tragedy. The three powers were there and instead of take the world they threw it away destroying each-other.

I think we don't have the answer now but I do believe by the time our parents hit the grave and the degenerate masses have permanently made the tax system futile, that the answer will then be much more clear and the times much more darker, or brighter based on how one views it.

Mercury
07-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Our Native Amerians are not indeed native. They simply wandered over sooner... And that's assuming that the oldest human remains found in this hemisphere aren't indeed white as some suspect.

Come on dude. If Native Americans aren't native, then Europeans aren't native to Europe. I guess you could just say we're all just Africans that found other plots of land on this planet and nothing more. But that's kinda silly. They were living here before us, long before us. It's true-- there is evidence that ancient australoid (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Ainu+Kennewick+man) & Pacific Island people were here before the natives. That doesn't mean Amerindians don't own the land or anything. They farmed and hunted on that land for thousands of years. It doesn't matter who came before them. And even if the ancient Celts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madoc#Welsh_Indians) and ancient Paleolithic Europeans migrated over to North America one time or another, it doesn't mean our Native American tribes don't truly own the place.

And Amerindians were a rather barbaric, primitive, and ugly people. They needed to be colonized by Europeans just like Celts & Germanic tribes needed to be colonized (and civilized) by the Romans. And I do support race-mixing with them, as long as the end result is them being assimilated by a superior people.

The Lawspeaker
07-12-2011, 09:42 PM
I'll tell you what, Austin, I believe that a people ought to rule themselves. And it's actually sound to believe people ruling themselves unlike handing it over to some distant elite. Hey guess what we have now: we have an elite ruling us and sham elections. No real democracy.

And if nationalists think that the only answer is tyranny then I would prefer not to work with nationalists because I believe in the strength of my people, not in the strength of dictators and elites. The more I am listening to your people the more I begin to realise that maybe the Left has a good point:

the Right-wing is a lethal threat to any democratic values.

And I begin to think now they may be right and that I, blinded for years, refused to see it because "nationalists" like yourself prefer to insulate themselves by coming up anti-democratic, anti-human dignity ideas (and then blame it all on other parties "the Left is making us look bad"). From now on.. I will definitely vote for the far-Left. They will not help me with the immigration issue (neither does the Right) but at least these people claim to stand for human dignity rather then submission (which is what you and your buddies stand for). For a sense of community rather then for neo-liberal individualism, neo-conservatism, pseudo-religious influence and ice-cold dictatorship under the guise of "traditionalism".

People are human beings - not bloody cattle.

I am seeing now how alienated I am from this group and since I prefer to stand for my people and my country rather then for elites and corruption I begin to feel that I may not belong here. Have this forum -- I have nothing more in common with you lot.

And if that makes me a cultural Marxist.. then I am very proud to be one.

Pallantides
07-12-2011, 09:43 PM
And Amerindians were a rather barbaric, primitive, and ugly people.

They are not all ugly, I can think of many Caucasoid populations who are far uglier.

Cover Lord
07-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Well-stated. This about sums it up for me as well.:thumb001:

Nice question, and political correctness is a must, but in certain parts you have to also admit the other side of the coin, some cultures, casts, and even certain status oriented people will undoubtedlly tend to keep to their circles and their "mandated" places.
Nevertheless side affairs do not count in this area and lines become blurry when the lights are dim other senses are at play.
Interracial relations only work if the people involved are true to themselves and to each other

Mercury
07-12-2011, 10:03 PM
They are not all ugly, I can think of many Caucasoid populations who are far uglier.

I respect their current culture and appreciation for their their ancestors' beliefs and everything. But I don't see too many good-looking North American natives. The most attractive natives I know of are South American native tribes, with little or no European admixture. But the ones we have around here... meh.

And of course many Caucasoids are ugly, just look at Saudi Arabia.

Austin
07-12-2011, 10:20 PM
I'll tell you what, Austin, I believe that a people ought to rule themselves. And it's actually sound to believe people ruling themselves unlike handing it over to some distant elite. Hey guess what we have now: we have an elite ruling us and sham elections. No real democracy.

And if nationalists think that the only answer is tyranny then I would prefer not to work with nationalists because I believe in the strength of my people, not in the strength of dictators and elites. The more I am listening to your people the more I begin to realise that maybe the Left has a good point:

the Right-wing is a lethal threat to any democratic values.

And I begin to think now they may be right and that I, blinded for years, refused to see it because "nationalists" like yourself prefer to insulate themselves by coming up anti-democratic, anti-human dignity ideas (and then blame it all on other parties "the Left is making us look bad"). From now on.. I will definitely vote for the far-Left. They will not help me with the immigration issue (neither does the Right) but at least these people claim to stand for human dignity rather then submission (which is what you and your buddies stand for). For a sense of community rather then for neo-liberal individualism, neo-conservatism, pseudo-religious influence and ice-cold dictatorship under the guise of "traditionalism".

People are human beings - not bloody cattle.

I am seeing now how alienated I am from this group and since I prefer to stand for my people and my country rather then for elites and corruption I begin to feel that I may not belong here. Have this forum -- I have nothing more in common with you lot.

And if that makes me a cultural Marxist.. then I am very proud to be one.

Oh play a violin. The first thread in months where racialists don't take the forum commissariats official tone and it's the end of the world. Typical.

This forum, by even a rough, bad estimate is 60-70% openly racialist and every week we get to be told/lectured on how bad we are by some supposed noble member of the official left.

It is not anyone's fault the left cannot handle being disagreed with in a room full of people with racial views. We get insulted for being evil every day by people we think are deluded nuts and then we're suppose to feel bad when those very people are on rare occasion stood up to?

Let me ask, how many racialists and nationalists have been driven, not left, but driven out of this forum? From my own witness it has to be a good 20+ and I know before I got here it was MUCH more racialist from viewing earlier threads.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 10:26 PM
And I do support race-mixing with them, as long as the end result is them being assimilated by a superior people.

I assume you realize this mixing demolishes this "Aryan Master Race" concept of yours.

Saruman
07-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Well simply strong expand and conquer, weak get conquered. That is the order of things. Always has been. So do I care about preservation for the sake of preservation? I don't. I care for preservation of what is valuable as it is, especially if that preservation can make it improve further, the rest can be preserved in history books.
For me focus is rarely on preservation but on evolution and advancement and very often you can't have advancement without preservation so it goes with the territory.
All of your bickering is largely irrelevant. What is relevant today is action. And that's why I must respect CelticViking for taking action, unlike so many others. But if thinking on larger scale individual examples are of little value. What influences young people by far is mass media and those who control it have obviously an ability to shape people indirectly. Unfortunately due to advances in science it is hard to convince modern generation to change their way of life. But I think modern science can be an answer to many woes plaguing Europeans.

To return to the point of European preservation. Look at Heidi Klum and Seal.
http://www.zillow.com/blog/files/2010/12/seal-heidi-klum.jpg
Heidi is an elite European woman by her look. I'm not against Seal as a person, I even like some of his songs, he might be more progressive than avg Sudanid but still look their 3 children and whose traits they picked up?
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lc/heidi_klum_kids_111009/johan_riley_fyodor_taiwo_samuel_2609351.jpg
http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/34925/henry-gunther-ademola-dashtu-samuel-profile.png
http://sp1.fotolog.com/photo/1/35/114/black_babies/1286619484820_f.jpg

Asking Europeans to proceed with such mixing is an indirect Genocide! All children bear less resemblance to mother(at least by these early photos).

Pallantides
07-12-2011, 10:31 PM
If we don't want people to race mix we better start enforcing some laws, how many lashes for women who date a black men?

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 10:34 PM
If we don't want people to race mix we better start enforcing some laws, how many lashes for women who date a black men?

We can't do that, it would be "uncivilized." We must measure our civility in terms of allowing racial aliens to cross our borders and have their way with our sons and daughters. This is a superior morality. :thumbs up

Pallantides
07-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Yes that is backwards and uncivilized, maybe if we complain about it enough on the internet, they will stop by themselves.

Cover Lord
07-12-2011, 10:40 PM
I assume you realize this mixing demolishes this "Aryan Master Race" concept of yours.

Couple of things also here..
1.- has this thread gone sideways from an original question of thoughts on interracial relationships to something else?
2.- it is a genetic fact that even though some trades are "lost" in the next generation of off-springs, those same trades will come back in the later generations, so basically the x-y cromozomes just need their time to mix in the right conditions.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Couple of things also here..
1.- has this thread gone sideways from an original question of thoughts on interracial relationships to something else?
2.- it is a genetic fact that even though some trades are "lost" in the next generation of off-springs, those same trades will come back in the later generations, so basically the x-y cromozomes just need their time to mix in the right conditions.

Dominant (non-white) traits take several generations to breed out, if they do at all, and that's only by mixing with other whites. I see no reason to subject whites to this kind of filth. How often do you see part-white couples producing white offspring? That's right, you don't. Ever.

Austin
07-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Well simply strong expand and conquer, weak get conquered. That is the order of things. Always has been. So do I care about preservation for the sake of preservation? I don't. I care for preservation of what is valuable as it is, especially if that preservation can make it improve further, the rest can be preserved in history books.
For me focus is rarely on preservation but on evolution and advancement and very often you can't have advancement without preservation so it goes with the territory.
All of your bickering is largely irrelevant. What is relevant today is action. And that's why I must respect CelticViking for taking action, unlike so many others. But if thinking on larger scale individual examples are of little value. What influences young people by far is mass media and those who control it have obviously an ability to shape people indirectly. Unfortunately due to advances in science it is hard to convince modern generation to change their way of life. But I think modern science can be an answer to many woes plaguing Europeans.

To return to the point of European preservation. Look at Heidi Klum and Seal.
http://www.zillow.com/blog/files/2010/12/seal-heidi-klum.jpg
Heidi is an elite European woman by her look. I'm not against Seal as a person, I even like some of his songs, he might be more progressive than avg Sudanid but still look their 3 children and whose traits they picked up?
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/lc/heidi_klum_kids_111009/johan_riley_fyodor_taiwo_samuel_2609351.jpg
http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/34925/henry-gunther-ademola-dashtu-samuel-profile.png
http://sp1.fotolog.com/photo/1/35/114/black_babies/1286619484820_f.jpg

Asking Europeans to proceed with such mixing is an indirect Genocide! All children bear less resemblance to mother(at least by these early photos).

Yes how on earth can anyone sit there and profess to be for European Preservation and then state "I don't care if they intermix so long as they assimilate".

Look at the above child. That can never assimilate. You people are deluded if you call that assimilation or European. It is not a European. It will genetically NEVER be a European, not off by a mere 10-20% but 40-60% or more possibly. Those genes will NEVER mix fully to recreate a full European person. Black is an extreme impurity that, with current mixing trends, would never be out-bred and racially assimilated, but instead would just create a 'middle-race' of nothings, such as Uruk-hai in Tolkien.

When I mix exotic breeds of tropical fish together they are more vicious but they succumb to disease quicker and have gill problems plus they are never as colorful as the original breed. They are a monster and nature punishes them by plaguing them with health problems. They cannot even swim properly on average.

Mercury
07-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Look at the above child. That can never assimilate. You people are deluded if you call that assimilation or European. It is not a European. It will genetically NEVER be a European, not off by a mere 10-20% but 40-60% or more possibly. Those genes will NEVER mix fully to recreate a full European person.

So Iberians aren't European?

Mercury
07-12-2011, 11:11 PM
I don't mind race mixing if it's with certain races. If whites race-mixed with our indigenous native populations, such as the Native Americans, then we could help assimilate them, and have a rightful claim to the continent.

Murphy
07-12-2011, 11:13 PM
It's beginning to get annoying with all you non-Europeans banging on about Europeans who are in interracial relationships. Honestly it's as perverted a fetish as you lay at the feet of "race-mixers".

Austin
07-12-2011, 11:14 PM
So Iberians aren't European?

You cannot argue what you are or aren't is all I'm saying.

If you are mixed race you aren't European nor are you the other race, you're neither. That isn't me saying that that is nature saying that.

If I mix a Lake Malawi African chichlid with a South American Amazon River chichlid it will produce a non-entity with half the lifespan. That is life that is not me deeming it so. You can't argue with this.

Cover Lord
07-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Dominant (non-white) traits take several generations to breed out, if they do at all, and that's only by mixing with other whites. I see no reason to subject whites to this kind of filth. How often do you see part-white couples producing white offspring? That's right, you don't. Ever.

I did not say that it will happen in the next or two generations.. bottom line, is that it WILL happen, an d I'm afraid I do have to prove you wrong by personal experience, I have a close friend that is of Spanish decent, and she married a Egyptian fellow, their son is even whiter than the mother, and her mother was showing us pictures of their familly when they came from Sweden and he has the trades of his great grandfather.
Also, She is not being subjected, it's a question of personal choice, and I think that subjecting a person is the "denying" of that choice

Austin
07-12-2011, 11:33 PM
I did not say that it will happen in the next or two generations.. bottom line, is that it WILL happen, an d I'm afraid I do have to prove you wrong by personal experience, I have a close friend that is of Spanish decent, and she married a Egyptian fellow, their son is even whiter than the mother, and her mother was showing us pictures of their familly when they came from Sweden and he has the trades of his great grandfather.
Also, She is not being subjected, it's a question of personal choice, and I think that subjecting a person is the "denying" of that choice

Right but it isn't a European. It's a mixed race person.

Murphy
07-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Right but it isn't a European. It's a mixed race person.

You're not European either Austin.

Austin
07-12-2011, 11:37 PM

Politically no I am not. Racially yes I am.

I am of the European race, yet I am not of the European physical or political realm.

Race has nothing to do with where you live. There are pure Africans in America that have been here for 200+ years.

Murphy
07-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Politically no I am not. Racially yes I am.

See Austin, that is such a non-European mentality you have there.

Race has nothing to do with where you live. There are pure Africans in America that have been here for 200+ years.

They're Americans. Your point?

Austin
07-12-2011, 11:41 PM
See Austin, that is such a non-European mentality you have there.

Uhhh no not really. That makes absolutely no sense on a racial level.

And actually I'm very pro-European politically, probably more than most Europeans. I'd dismantle NATO tomorrow and start actively building Germany and Frances military industrial complex to pre-WW2 levels.

Murphy
07-12-2011, 11:44 PM
That makes absolutely no sense on a racial level.

Austin you really don't get it do you? Thinking on racial levels is a non-European mentality.

And actually I'm very pro-European politically, probably more than most Europeans. I'd dismantle NATO tomorrow and start actively building Germany and Frances military industrial complex to pre-WW2 levels.

I cannot believe you're that stupid.

Austin
07-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Austin you really don't get it do you? Thinking on racial levels is a non-European mentality.

I cannot believe you're that stupid.

Oh European history begs to differ. Or the history of any people for that matter. Racial level thinking is always the core element.

Osweo
07-12-2011, 11:49 PM
If whites race-mixed with our indigenous native populations, such as the Native Americans, then we could help assimilate them, and have a rightful claim to the continent.
Fuck's sake... That Continent was conquered. THAT is the rightful claim. :tsk: If Europeans hadn't done it, Japs or Turks might eventually have done. Isolated stone age continents are fated to get fucked over, end of story. :rolleyes2:

If you kicked all those with 'non-E. mentality' out of Europe, you'd find it a rather lonely place. CERTAINLY for a traditionalist Christian!

Austin
07-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Actually Murphy if we are going by European history, even in the last 300 years, then a stance of anti-gay, pro-Christian, pro-death penalty, pro-slavery, pro-empire, pro-military, anti-secular would be the norm.

It would be the secular leftist, pro-equality types that would be the lunatic fringe. I'd be right at home.

Cheesypie
I don't mind race mixing if it's with certain races. If whites race-mixed with our indigenous native populations, such as the Native Americans, then we could help assimilate them, and have a rightful claim to the continent.

That's not much of a justification for breeding with them. Besides, we have more than enough mestizos already on this planet to make that claim if we chose. Why do more damage?

The Lawspeaker
Fact: racial thinking is non-European. Here we think in ethnicity (someone is French, Dutch, German) and Osweo that probably does think in race and skin colour has then been thoroughly Americanised.

CelticTemplar
07-12-2011, 11:55 PM
In my personal opinion it's treason to that person's respective race. However, in general I think that most Apricity members view it in some degree of negativity. This is after all a forum for the ethnic and cultural preservation, and it's somewhat hard to preserve your race if the next generations are mixed up.

Cheesypie
07-12-2011, 11:58 PM

It WILL? Why? I don't see whites going out to make romantic advances toward reservation drunks any time soon.

I've seen light mixed people as well. They often have dark kids as the dominant gene of the darker parent tends to emerge, or one kid is light and the other dark. Are they white, do they have a white consciousness? No. Why encourage this racial/cultural deconstructionism, and why encourage identity problems in children?

Mercury
07-13-2011, 12:00 AM
That's not much of a justification for breeding with them. Besides, we have more than enough mestizos already on this planet to make that claim if we chose. Why do more damage?

Well, we can't breed with that trash from Latin America, they weren't even native to the area now known as the United States.

Cheesypie
07-13-2011, 12:01 AM

He has European ancestry. Do people from Isles claim European ancestry? I don't think they do.

Murphy
07-13-2011, 12:01 AM
Actually Murphy if we are going by European history, even in the last 300 years, then a stance of anti-gay, pro-Christian, pro-death penalty, pro-slavery, pro-empire, pro-military, anti-secular would be the norm.

Austin.. are you sure you're thinking about the same Europe? Seriously mate.. the same Europe that over the last three hundred years has been ravaged by anti-Christian secularism? The same Europe that has been ravaged by anti-family bankers and factory-owners?

The same Europe that has been ravaged by revolutions aimed against orthodox European society?

Austin take a break and go read a history a book.

Austin
07-13-2011, 12:02 AM
Fact: racial thinking is non-European. Here we think in ethnicity (someone is French, Dutch, German) and Osweo that probably does think in race and skin colour has then been thoroughly Americanised.

But Civis the EU!!!! No borders!!!! Free movement of peoples!!!! Third world labor supplies in the tens of millions!!!! Racial EU harmony!!!

Europe has replicated the U.S. You can't for very much longer play the "We are all white so we get to be morally-perfect card". Europe has and is changing to a point where very soon you will be as hardened as Austin who grew up for the last 23 years in a 75% Amerindian city.

Don't worry Civis, the chasms of my learned racial perspectives are not as anti-good as you think, but they are what's coming to white Europeans minds whether any of you like it or not in my lifetime unless you adopt an embryo-cloning policy.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 12:02 AM
He has European ancestry. Do people from Isles claim European ancestry? I don't think they do.
Ancestry ? What.. 200 years ago ? LOL Hey Austin, you old kraut,.. Deutsch, du Hundesohn, sprichst du es?!? ?

:D

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 12:03 AM
But Civis the EU!!!! No borders!!!! Free movement of peoples!!!! Third world labor supplies in the tens of millions!!!! Racial EU harmony!!!

Europe has replicated the U.S. You can't for very much longer play the "We are all white so we get to be morally-perfect card". Europe has and is changing to a point where very soon you will be as hardened as Austin who grew up for the last 23 years in a 75% Amerindian city.

Don't worry Civis, the chasms of my learned racial perspectives are not as anti-good as you think, but they are what's coming to white Europeans minds whether any of you like it or not in my lifetime unless you adopt an embryo-cloning policy.

"Yawnie, yawnie, yawn" Gotta love American influence on Europe, no ?

Austin
07-13-2011, 12:06 AM
"Yawnie, yawnie, yawn" Gotta love American influence on Europe, no ?

Oh please you all did that. Don't play the whole America runs everything card again after lecturing us Americans on how we know nothing of Europe and how you all are sooo different in thinking and sooo enlightened.

Mercury
07-13-2011, 12:08 AM
ich mag foechte foetze

Pallantides
07-13-2011, 12:10 AM
Amerikanere er en gjeng med ignorante tullebukker! ;)

Cheesypie
07-13-2011, 12:11 AM

So Europeans don't think in racial terms but rather sub-racial terms? This is silliness. The two are so closely related it's scarcely worth discussing.

Cheesypie
07-13-2011, 12:12 AM

People probably don't learn Norwegian because it's absolutely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. May as well learn Navajo.

Murphy
07-13-2011, 12:14 AM
So Europeans don't think in racial terms but rather sub-racial terms? This is silliness. The two are so closely related it's scarcely worth discussing.

You're right that it's not worth discussing. As you clearly don't understand what ethnicity is if you're still confusing it along racial lines.

It isn't about race, it isn't about sub-race. It's not so base as your genetics of skull structure.

Hess
07-13-2011, 12:15 AM

So what would you consider a guy that is half French/ Half Croatian who is culturally Russian but lives in America? :D :p

On a more serious note, I consider Austin an American, not a European. I don't care if his eyes are bluer than the ocean or if his hair is blonder than the hairs on a polar bear's ass- being a European involves having a certain cultural mindset that Americans lack

Cheesypie
07-13-2011, 12:16 AM
Ancestry ? What.. 200 years ago ? LOL Hey Austin, you old kraut,.. Deutsch, du Hundesohn, sprichst du es?!? ?

For the record, my German immigrant mother forgot the language, and my lack of knowing it (yet) doesn't make me any less German than your knowledge of it makes you German.

Yet again, blood is thicker than water, and yet again, another one of your bogus raised bar arguments, mister Ten Babies.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 12:16 AM
Ja riktig. : D

Cheesypie
07-13-2011, 12:17 AM
being a European involves having a certain cultural mindset that Americans lack

And if a black raised in Berlin has this cultural mindset?

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 12:18 AM
Yet again, blood is thicker than water, and yet again, another one of your bogus raised bar arguments, mister Ten Babies.
Blood is not thicker then water. That's bullshit. You are not German, you're not French, you're not English and I doubt that any Dutchman (if you would have Dutch blood) would consider you to be Dutch.

I'll tell you what you are: you're a mutt. A new ethnicity. A product of well.. racemixing in a way. You're American.

Cheesypie
07-13-2011, 12:19 AM
You're right that it's not worth discussing. As you clearly don't understand what ethnicity is if you're still confusing it along racial lines.

It isn't about race, it isn't about sub-race. It's not so base as your genetics of skull structure.

Ethnicities are sub-sections of races. We're speaking of the same race, cousin branches of the whole, no?

Hess
07-13-2011, 12:20 AM
And if a black raised in Berlin has this cultural mindset?

No. Being a European is two pronged- Ethnic and Cultural. If you lack either one, you're Non-European.

The Lawspeaker
So what would you consider a guy that is half French/ Half Croatian who is culturally Russian but lives in America? :D :p

A bloody Yank. :D But one that knows more about what is going on in the Old World then many other Americans.

Cheesypie
Blood is not thicker then water. That's bullshit. You are not German, you're not French, you're not English and I doubt that any Dutchman (if you would have Dutch blood) would consider you to be Dutch.

I'll tell you what you are: you're a mutt. A new ethnicity. A product of well.. racemixing in a way. You're American.

LOL, not this again. Tell me how your knowledge of German makes you German. You don't tell me what my identity is, I tell me what my identity is. American is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

Eldritch
07-13-2011, 12:21 AM
People probably don't learn Norwegian because it's absolutely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. May as well learn Navajo.

Are there languages that are not irrelevant in the grand scheme of things?

EDIT:

Congratulations on the extremely classy pro-European, inquisitive attitude.

Murphy
07-13-2011, 12:22 AM
Ethnicities are sub-sections of races. We're speaking of the same race, cousin branches of the whole, no?

You are simply highlighting Hess's point Cheesy. You lack a mentality and philosophy that is European.

You are colonial.

Cheesypie
07-13-2011, 12:22 AM
No. Being a European is two pronged- Ethnic and Cultural. If you lack either one, you're Non-European.

White America is culturally European by its nature. We didn't disconnect the connection and invent something new over here. We took Europe with us, and her fingerprints are everywhere.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 12:23 AM
Tull. Jeg har lært litt Norsk før jeg besøkte landet. Det kom godt med, fordi nordmenn er et sivilisert folk i motsetning til deg.

LOL, not this again. Tell me how your knowledge of German makes you German. You don't tell me what my identity is, I tell me what my identity is. American is a nationality, not an ethnicity.
Ik ben een kaaskop en dat betekent dat ik over het algemeen genomen het Duits tamelijk goed kan begrijpen aangezien mijn vadertaal in zekere zin een Duits dialect is. (ja ja, grote kans dat Crossbow en Groenewolf me nu mijn nek om komen draaien :P)

Je bent geen Europese, je bent geen Duitse je bent geen Francaise en al helemaal geen Engelse. Je bent er niet een van ons. Je bent een buitenlander.. een Amerikaanse. Je bent, voor veel Europeanen, net zo buitenlands als een Arabier.

Cheesypie
07-13-2011, 12:23 AM
Are there languages that are not irrelevant in the grand scheme of things?

The one you're speaking. :D

Austin
07-13-2011, 12:24 AM

On a more serious note, I consider Austin an American, not a European. I don't care if his eyes are bluer than the ocean or if his hair is blonder than the hairs on a polar bear's ass- being a European involves having a certain cultural mindset that Americans lack

I agree on the cultural part. I'm definitely not a European on a cultural level. God no. I'm closer to a South African in racial cultural mindsets.

Being of the European race is not an arguable point though if one is racially European. I'm mixed within English, German, and Scandinavian, but then again so are many of you in Europe.

This is where the term white comes in, and is why you Europeans will all adopt it one day even though you're all convinced you won't. In America Europeans were not politically or physically in Europe anymore hence they needed something to identify them against the natives and the term 'white' is what was adopted. The same will occur in Europe within the next 100-200 years if immigration/demographic trends continue.

Eldritch
07-13-2011, 12:24 AM
The one you're speaking. :D

No others?

Cheesypie
07-13-2011, 12:26 AM
A bloody Yank. :D But one that knows more about what is going on in the Old World then many other Americans.

Bloody Yanks kept your Dutch butt from speaking Russian. You're welcome.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 12:28 AM
Bloody Yanks kept your Dutch butt from speaking Russian. You're welcome.
No they didn't. But I'd rather have the Russki's here then your Jews. At least the Ivans are fellow Europeans.

I'll tell you what: Liever een Rus in de keuken dan een raket in mijn achtertuin !

Pallantides
07-13-2011, 12:32 AM
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/605/lollolol.png
:D

Hess
07-13-2011, 12:34 AM
White America is culturally European by its nature. We didn't disconnect the connection and invent something new over here. We took Europe with us, and her fingerprints are everywhere.

LOL you didn't just "take Europe with you". You took many different European Cultural customs and mixed them with non European ones.

How is this European?
http://ryutaman.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/pic_cowboy1.jpg

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 12:38 AM
LOL you didn't just "take Europe with you". You took many different European Cultural customs and mixed them with non European ones.

How is this European?
Nope.

Austin
07-13-2011, 12:40 AM

How is this European?

Actually it is just the evolution of European colonists, so technically it is simply a European-adaptation to a new land. The cowboy comes from Spanish ranching culture. It did not come from Indians native to the Americas.

So again it is a European racial creation in a non-European realm. It hailed from European colonies which makes it 'of Europe' not something taken from natives. Only that would make it non-European. If it came from racial Europeans then it is European, not non-European, that would be native.

GeistFaust
07-13-2011, 12:42 AM
American Europeans have their own distinct personality and culture seperate from Europeans proper. Some areas have preserved actual European traditions but this is the exception rather than the norm. The issue is that America does not have much of a culture other than a pop culture which is full of hyper materialism and hyper secularism which seeks to suck dry the cultural identity and instinct of individuals.

Matters of race mixing are ignored because people have become more oriented on materialistic matters and secular matters that matters of the divine have been forgotten. I think our consumption oriented culture which prides itself on its gluttony is slowly causing it to detach itself from itself thus leaving their racial aura unprotected and unguarded.

This will have a severe effect in the future when their children lack a positive identity or instinct. The pathway to racial unity seems to be more to a pathway of racial and cultural disaster and suicide. Johann Gottlieb Fichte said it best he said to protect and preserve the common ethnical bond of a people is the highest divine law which must be preserved at all cost.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 12:43 AM
Actually it is just the evolution of European colonists, so technically it is simply a European-adaptation to a new land. The cowboy comes from Spanish ranching culture. It did not come from Indians native to the Americas.
But is it European ? Yes or no ?

Mercury
07-13-2011, 12:48 AM
Fuck's sake... That Continent was conquered. THAT is the rightful claim. :tsk: If Europeans hadn't done it, Japs or Turks might eventually have done. Isolated stone age continents are fated to get fucked over, end of story. :rolleyes2:

That's an internet argument. It doesn't hold up in the real world, in 21st century America. People think-- Invaders = Bad. Whites having some known native american ancestry and protesting massive 3rd world, non-white immigration may be beneficial.

So I still stand with my original post, I don't mind a white from USA mixing with a native USA american.

Austin
07-13-2011, 12:49 AM
But is it European ? Yes or no ?

It came from Europeans. Hence yes it is European. Cowboys did not come from Native Americans at all. They came from Europeans. An Indian would not sit there and tell you, "oh yes, that cowboy, he is non-European in nature as a role-creation". Cowboys represent a byproduct of European culture/colonization. They wouldn't have existed without it in more ways than one. To say otherwise is simply incorrect.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 12:50 AM
It came from Europeans. Hence yes it is European. Cowboys did not come from Native Americans at all. They came from Europeans. An Indian would not sit there and tell you, "oh yes, that cowboy, he is non-European in nature as a role-creation". Cowboys represent a byproduct of European culture/colonization. They wouldn't have existed without it in more ways than one. To say otherwise is simply incorrect.
It came from Americans. Europeans whose ancestors left Europe.. hence.. it is not European.

You know.. I think it's hilarious. You Yanks kicked the Brits out and it took the French, the Dutch and the Spanish to help you out. Now you're suddenly so very European eventhough you wanted your independence. You're independent now.

Can you tell me:

http://www.rivieramakarska.com/files/Maps/Web_Map_of_Europe_op_566x499.jpg

Where on this map is the United States ?

Cheesypie
07-13-2011, 12:51 AM
That's an internet argument. It doesn't hold up in the real world, in 21st century America. People think-- Invaders = Bad. Whites having some known native american ancestry and protesting massive 3rd world, non-white immigration may be beneficial.

So I still stand with my original post, I don't mind a white from USA mixing with a native USA american.

This has already happened, yet your anticipated outcome has not occurred. Now what?

Austin
07-13-2011, 12:53 AM
It came from Americans. Europeans whose ancestors left Europe.. hence.. it is not European.

No cowboys came from Spain-imported, Spanish Mexican ranching culture hence it as a role and creation is purely of Europe. It has 0.00% to do with non-Europeans racially hence it cannot be attributed to them, hence it is European.

The word European in the minds of most people has a racial meaning before a cultural one.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 12:55 AM
Let's ask you again. Look at the map:

Where .. is.. the.. United.. States ?

Hess
07-13-2011, 12:57 AM
Why are you guys trying so hard to be Europeans anyway? Just be proud of who you are, not what your ancestors were 200 years ago :lol:

Austin
07-13-2011, 12:57 AM
Let's ask you again. Look at the map:

Where .. is.. the.. United.. States ?

Well that's obvious. Mostly in what is now the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Ireland, Scandinavia and Russia, with all the others to lesser extents.

Hess
07-13-2011, 12:58 AM
No cowboys came from Spain-imported, Spanish Mexican ranching culture hence it as a role and creation is purely of Europe. It has 0.00% to do with non-Europeans racially hence it cannot be attributed to them, hence it is European.

The word European in the minds of most people has a racial meaning before a cultural one.

http://api.ning.com/files/8fP-yfvv-HULwYXx5wjfP2K-dDsb5uBthzGrHYTdmLrZW9k6GG2HwGVk6TFB1K0BV3L4siZSFF YFkm55G1JYX5C6FguMKTlH/facepalm4cr.jpg

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 12:59 AM
Well that's obvious. Mostly in what is now the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Ireland, Scandinavia and Russia, with all the others to lesser extents.

Wrong answer. Back to first grade for a lesson in comprehensive reading and then lessons in geography.

Austin
07-13-2011, 12:59 AM
http://api.ning.com/files/8fP-yfvv-HULwYXx5wjfP2K-dDsb5uBthzGrHYTdmLrZW9k6GG2HwGVk6TFB1K0BV3L4siZSFF YFkm55G1JYX5C6FguMKTlH/facepalm4cr.jpg

See you've proved it. That man is a European and hence you've just proved my point. Hollywood is a product of Europe ultimately, not of Indians native to America.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 01:03 AM
See you've proved it. That man is a European and hence you've just proved my point. Hollywood is a product of Europe ultimately, not of Indians native to America.
No.. Hollywood is made Jewish Americans.

GeistFaust
07-13-2011, 01:04 AM
Austin I think you misunderstand that although European Americans share some similarities with native Europeans at least ethnically they lack the proper mentality to be called European proper. I think that alot of Europeans though might absorb and integrate American ideals into the framework of their culture it does not alter its general shape and form. The same could apply for American culture although I think American has evolved to the point culturally where it is different from Europe or at the least has formed its own unique European cultural identity.

Austin
07-13-2011, 01:06 AM
No.. Hollywood is made Jewish Americans.

Yes and where did the American Jews come from? Europe. Ta-da!!!!

Mercury
07-13-2011, 01:07 AM
Why are you guys trying so hard to be Europeans anyway? Just be proud of who you are, not what your ancestors were 200 years ago :lol:

Americans in the real world don't call themselves European or want to be European. I never heard an American say, "I'm a European" except on the internet. It just doesn't happen. We are a people from many backgrounds, and I doubt we'll ultimately form a new ethnicity in the end, as some of the people in this thread have suggested. Globalization and technology will prevent that from happening.

GeistFaust
07-13-2011, 01:08 AM
Yes and where did the American Jews come from? Europe. Ta-da!!!!

The Jewish mentality is much more different from the European mentality proper although sometimes they cloaked themselves as wolves in sheep skin by embracing European cultures only to corrupt and distort for their own manipulative and abusive intentions.

Laudanum
07-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Dear Austin,

Bye,
Ruben

Don
07-13-2011, 01:15 AM

You know.. I think it's hilarious. You Yanks kicked the Brits out and it took the French, the Dutch and the Spanish to help you out. Now you're suddenly so very European eventhough you wanted your independence. You're independent now.

Can you tell me:

Where on this map is the United States ?

Don't know, I think it's near Israel.

Hess
07-13-2011, 01:18 AM
Dear Austin,

Bye,
Ruben

Your name is Ruben?

J00!!!!!

Logan
07-13-2011, 01:18 AM
The Jewish mentality is much more different from the European mentality proper although sometimes they cloaked themselves as wolves in sheep skin by embracing European cultures only to corrupt and distort for their own manipulative and abusive intentions.

Though, I do not fully agree with the last bit; they do share, along with their Middle-Eastern cousins, an inability to blend in. :coffee:

Laudanum
07-13-2011, 01:21 AM
Your name is Ruben?

J00!!!!!

Yes, my name is Ruben Goldberg. ;)

(Just kidding. Ruben is a common name in the Netherlands.)

GeistFaust
07-13-2011, 01:22 AM
Though, I do not fully agree with the last bit; they do share, along with their Midddle-Eastern cousins, an inability to blend in. :coffee:

This particularly to do with the fact that the original Jewish race were practical a collection of nomadic semitic tribes that decided to collect themselves into a empire although for a very short period of time. They than disaporsed and learned very quickly to cover themselves up in other people's cultures mostly due to their ability to be rather perfidious businessmen and merchants. The English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French all had good reasons for kicking them out early because look what they fueled in Germany during the 20th century.

The Lawspeaker
07-13-2011, 01:22 AM
Yes, my name is Ruben Goldberg. ;)

(Just kidding. Ruben is a common name in the Netherlands.)
I know a couple of Rubens. None of which are Jews.

Joe McCarthy
07-13-2011, 02:30 AM
I changed my mind on this. I don't have a problem with race-mixing, as long as I'm not personally pressured to race-mix.

As miscegenation becomes a mass phenomenon you'll be pressured and feel pressured, or your descendants will. People are always under pressure to conform to social norms.

GeistFaust
07-13-2011, 02:33 AM
As miscegenation becomes a mass phenomenon you'll be pressured and feel pressured, or your descendants will. People are always under pressure to conform to social norms.

I agree there should be no toleration for misgeneation under any conditions its in direct violation with the purest and most divine law which keep the universe suspended in eternal motion. If anything thinking that it is appropriate for others to misgeneate and involve themselves in race-mixing are allowing individuals to get away with racial murder. This should not be tolerated and the integrity and spiritual bonds of a culture and its people from should be protected from intermingling from foreigners and alien peoples.

Joe McCarthy
07-13-2011, 02:48 AM
I agree there should be no toleration for misgeneation under any conditions its in direct violation with the purest and most divine law which keep the universe suspended in eternal motion. If anything thinking that it is appropriate for others to misgeneate and involve themselves in race-mixing are allowing individuals to get away with racial murder. This should not be tolerated and the integrity and spiritual bonds of a culture and its people from should be protected from intermingling from foreigners and alien peoples.

A real issue is that mass miscegenation will radically increase the creation of racial others, which will tend not to share the same ethnic interests as the remaining whites. So it's not simply a matter of individual choice. Ultimately the race-mixer will put us that don't mix in danger through demographic shifts. The question then is not whether it should be prohibited but how it can be at this late stage.

GeistFaust
07-13-2011, 02:57 AM
A real issue is that mass miscegenation will radically increase the creation of racial others, which will tend not to share the same ethnic interests as the remaining whites. So it's not simply a matter of individual choice. Ultimately the race-mixer will put us that don't mix in danger through demographic shifts. The question then is not whether it should be prohibited but how it can be at this late stage.

Unfortunately we are heading down this path towards destruction. Grandchildren will share neither share in the cultural, ethnic, or anthropological composition of their grandparents and this will lead to an estranged relationship between past and future generations not just on a cultural and social level but on an ethno-cultural and instinctual level.

Some nations whole ethnic and cultural identities are built off of race mixing and if individuals are not cogniznt what damage it has reaped in these countries, than it seems we can only blame the hyper materialistic modern culture for causing this ignorance.

Anti-Intellectualism will only lead to more race-mixing the eventual creation of diasastrous societies and cultures that can be found in many second and third world countries in today's present world.

Grumpy Cat
07-13-2011, 04:42 AM

It was that kind of thinking that created Latinos.

CelticViking
07-13-2011, 04:54 AM
You don't think men have a duty too. When someone said your duty you reply

Pay: for who ?
Pray: Hell no.
Obey: Hell no.

I am single so the hell I care.

You are single and you don't care.
You tell me to go to the kitchen or have sex and hurry up and have children.
But what are you doing for your race?
I am not pregnant yet, but that doesn't mean I am worthless.
I don't just have to have sex and clean all day.
You sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger talking to his Mexican maid.
Oneday I will have children and grandchildren that will be proud of our race. Hopefully you're not still single. hopefully you have children of your own by then. It is easy for you to find a girlfriend and if you don't want one you can buy hookers. If you were in NZ you could buy Russian or Filipino woman out of a magizine.
But for woman in NZ it is much harder. On the streets we get drunk men hitting on us all the time, we don't all want to have drunk smokers as boyfriends and on dating websites we get send dick pictures and get called racist if we want to date our own people. It took me along time to find a nice man and I married him. We both worked so hard to get money for our own home and a farm and pets. Now we are planning a baby and many more after. I don't need the media putting white guilt on me and telling me I should race mix. I don't to need have a fetish and to lust over non Whites. Race mixing is destorying our people.

The children would not be accepted by ether side and find it hard to get the job they want. They are told they don't look enough
http://www.3news.co.nz/Beauty-queen-heckled-over-non-Indian-looks/tabid/367/articleID/181159/Default.aspx

A YOUNG Aborigine was ''shocked'' and ''humiliated'' to hear she might not look ''indigenous'' enough for a job promoting the Aboriginal http://www.crookwellgazette.com.au/news/national/national/general/indigenous-applicant-not-black-enough-for-the-job/1987735.aspx

There are Health Consequences with race mixing
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=887

and it is also a dishonour to my ancestors and my family tree.
My Grandparents wanted me to find a nice White man and I have done that.

It is unfair to say we are not Europeans just because we don't live in Europe. We shouldn't have call ourselves White just because it is skin colour and we can't call ourselves Aryan because that will be racist. Maori call us Pakeha which comes from the name of a sea god but Maori also call Asians and Arabs that same name. So if we can't be NZ Europeans, we don't really have a name for ourselves. We are NZ Europeans, we may be our own country but we are still ruled by the King and Queens of our motherland Britain. We fought in World War 1 and World war 2 and many other wars for Britain and our culture.
Not all Europeans wanted to come here, many of us were forced to come here. There was a low Maori population and Europeans had lots of land because of that. Same as in USA,Canada,South Africa and Australia.
Europeans signed a treaty with the Maori in 1840 but they didn't know that Asians would come over for gold 20 years later in 1860. Now the Asians, Africans and Arabs come over. The Maori language is going the way of the moa. People want Chinese, Japanese,Somoan all taught in schools. English is failing in this country and a lot of people are writing in text language and using slangs. That is a lot of languages to learn and it is hard.
You're friends can mock me for not having good English and for not speaking Celtic or another Germanic Language but I never got the chance to learn any of those. My friends at school didn't know or care what a Celt,Viking or Saxon are. They only knew about Romans and Greeks. If you love history or mythology you get treated like a freak.
Paganism is not an officail religion in NZ and if you say you are a Norse or Celtic Pagan you get treated like a freak. It is ok to be Hindi, Muslim or Buddhist though because if you don't like those religions you get called names. People are aslo stealing land to the Chinese now when they didn't even sign the treaty. You people also think that Maori are all good. Well there are 663,900 Maori in New Zealand , some of good but what you don't know is how many of them show up on police ten 7 and how many of them are in the news for crime. There are 790,000 Maori World wide in total and they only reached that much because of race mixing with White people.

Yeah maybe you think that Maori language should be on TV 1,2,3,4 and many more instead of English but they were alreadygiven their own channels.The Maori have 4 other tv channels for themselves and they don't use them, It is a blank screen all day.There are rich Maori that are directors and actors that could work together to make movies and tv shows about Maori culture and put them on the Maori channels. NZ Euopeans should be allowed to have French, Dutch and German programs not just English.

And you say that the Haka should be used in sports, well many Maori don't like eveyone using the Haka.

There are also lots of Interesting ideas about Pre Maori people. In Maori mythology and history books. The kumara came from South America some how and there are also ideas about Vikings and Celt in NZ.
But basically the Maori came from Taiwan 1000 years ago and New Zealand Europeans came here from mainly Britain,Ireland, France and Netherlands about 200 years ok so yes they should live here too. . What is a New Zealander? We have people from Asia that have only been here for 2 months and they already call themselves New Zealaners.
Yet their people never signed the Treaty.
The treaty was for Europeans and Maori but everyone else is using it to take advantage of us and to destroy both European and Maori culture.
The Maori can have their own lands but they are going to need food in those lands. They have kumara and sea food and the Kiwi bird is nearly extinct so maybe they shouldn't eat them. So the Maori need to have our sheep,cows chicken and pigs. They also won't want to walk so they need our cars and they also want to watch tv and go on their computers and use phones and lightbulbs, heaters, stoves and fridges and wear suits. So the Maori won't be the Maori that they once were, they will live like Europeans and still reley on us. But if we do give the Maori some land, then the Asians, Arabs, Africans and Samoans would also want land. We would give it to them because of White guilt. if we don't we will be called Racist. The NZ Europeans will not be able to have their land even though we signed the treaty. We need to get rid of those that didn't sign the treaty and the Maori need to stop relying on us and demanding things from us all the time. We try to get rid of the non European and non Maori New Zealanders but we get called racist. Winiston Peters a Maori doesn't want Asians in our country. I don't want Asians in our country too. Maori and Europeans need to work together to get rid of the others and then devided the land between themselves.

You also said something about Americans and Canadians not being European.
But basically the same thing is happening their too.
There are ideas about Ancient Whites being in America that came across a ice bridge. But basically The White and The Native Americans need to figure out how to work together. They did not have a treaty. They had slavery and segation.

The Whites in Africa also need to figure out things. But the Whites never stole land from the Blacks.

The Australians had the White Australian policy. The Abo are decreasing and the Asian, Arabs and Africans are rising. The Whites need to figure something out to save their country.

You can say that New Zealanders, Australians, South Africans, Americans and Canadians are not European by land, but we are European by the way we act, we invent, we dress, we speak and the way we look.

And you Civis Batavi need to get a White European Wife and have children.
Instead of telling me to hurry up. Just because you are a male doesn't mean you don't have to do anything to help your race. You don't list your country so I don't know where you come from or if you are proud of your Culture.

I love the New Zealand landscape and animals. I am proud of Nz Europeans.
We faught for our country, we died for our country, we play sports for our country, we invent things like jet packs.
But I also love Europe, I wish I was born there but I still love my culture and shouldn't forget it just because I live in other country.
I don't care what you all say. I am European too.

If you want to race mix and be scared of being called a racist.
I hope your grand parents punch you in the face when you meet them in the after life because you betray them and their parents too.

If you don't care about your family tree like Murphy. That is ok, I just said It was a fun thing to research and it gives me more pride in my people.

I know what is worth fighting for and if you don't want to help that is your problem. If you say "I am single and i don't care"
That is your problem.

But I am not single. I am married and one day I'll be a mother.
And I will teach my children to be proud of their heritage and
I will teach them that race mixing is bad. I do believe it is just a fetish.
I will teach them that love is about preseving your race.
And you can all fight amongst yourselves and call each other lame names online.But in the real world all Europeans need to band together.

GeistFaust
07-13-2011, 05:00 AM
You don't think men have a duty too. When someone said your duty you reply

You are single and you don't care.
You tell me to go to the kitchen or have sex and hurry up and have children.
But what are you doing for your race?
I am not pregnant yet, but that doesn't mean I am worthless.
I don't just have to have sex and clean all day.
You sound like Arnold Schwarzenegger talking to his Mexican maid.
Oneday I will have children and grandchildren that will be proud of our race. Hopefully you're not still single. hopefully you have children of your own by then. It is easy for you to find a girlfriend and if you don't want one you can buy hookers. If you were in NZ you could buy Russian or Filipino woman out of a magizine.
But for woman in NZ it is much harder. On the streets we get drunk men hitting on us all the time, we don't all want to have drunk smokers as boyfriends and on dating websites we get send dick pictures and get called racist if we want to date our own people. It took me along time to find a nice man and I married him. We both worked so hard to get money for our own home and a farm and pets. Now we are planning a baby and many more after. I don't need the media putting white guilt on me and telling me I should race mix. I don't to need have a fetish and to lust over non Whites. Race mixing is destorying our people.

The children would not be accepted by ether side and find it hard to get the job they want. They are told they don't look enough
http://www.3news.co.nz/Beauty-queen-heckled-over-non-Indian-looks/tabid/367/articleID/181159/Default.aspx
http://www.crookwellgazette.com.au/news/national/national/general/indigenous-applicant-not-black-enough-for-the-job/1987735.aspx

There are Health Consequences with race mixing
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=887

and it is also a dishonour to my ancestors and my family tree.
My Grandparents wanted me to find a nice White man and I have done that.

It is unfair to say we are not Europeans just because we don't live in Europe. We shouldn't have call ourselves White just because it is skin colour and we can't call ourselves Aryan because that will be racist. Maori call us Pakeha which comes from the name of a sea god but Maori also call Asians and Arabs that same name. So if we can't be NZ Europeans, we don't really have a name for ourselves. We are NZ Europeans, we may be our own country but we are still ruled by the King and Queens of our motherland Britain. We fought in World War 1 and World war 2 and many other wars for Britain and our culture.
Not all Europeans wanted to come here, many of us were forced to come here. There was a low Maori population and Europeans had lots of land because of that. Same as in USA,Canada,South Africa and Australia.
Europeans signed a treaty with the Maori in 1840 but they didn't know that Asians would come over for gold 20 years later in 1860. Now the Asians, Africans and Arabs come over. The Maori language is going the way of the moa. People want Chinese, Japanese,Somoan all taught in schools. English is failing in this country and a lot of people are writing in text language and using slangs. That is a lot of languages to learn and it is hard.
You're friends can mock me for not having good English and for not speaking Celtic or another Germanic Language but I never got the chance to learn any of those. My friends at school didn't know or care what a Celt,Viking or Saxon are. They only knew about Romans and Greeks. If you love history or mythology you get treated like a freak.
Paganism is not an officail religion in NZ and if you say you are a Norse or Celtic Pagan you get treated like a freak. It is ok to be Hindi, Muslim or Buddhist though because if you don't like those religions you get called names. People are aslo stealing land to the Chinese now when they didn't even sign the treaty. You people also think that Maori are all good. Well there are 663,900 Maori in New Zealand , some of good but what you don't know is how many of them show up on police ten 7 and how many of them are in the news for crime. There are 790,000 Maori World wide in total and they only reached that much because of race mixing with White people.

Yeah maybe you think that Maori language should be on TV 1,2,3,4 and many more instead of English but they were alreadygiven their own channels.The Maori have 4 other tv channels for themselves and they don't use them, It is a blank screen all day.There are rich Maori that are directors and actors that could work together to make movies and tv shows about Maori culture and put them on the Maori channels. NZ Euopeans should be allowed to have French, Dutch and German programs not just English.

And you say that the Haka should be used in sports, well many Maori don't like eveyone using the Haka.

There are also lots of Interesting ideas about Pre Maori people. In Maori mythology and history books. The kumara came from South America some how and there are also ideas about Vikings and Celt in NZ.
But basically the Maori came from Taiwan 1000 years ago and New Zealand Europeans came here from mainly Britain,Ireland, France and Netherlands about 200 years ok so yes they should live here too. . What is a New Zealander? We have people from Asia that have only been here for 2 months and they already call themselves New Zealaners.
Yet their people never signed the Treaty.
The treaty was for Europeans and Maori but everyone else is using it to take advantage of us and to destroy both European and Maori culture.
The Maori can have their own lands but they are going to need food in those lands. They have kumara and sea food and the Kiwi bird is nearly extinct so maybe they shouldn't eat them. So the Maori need to have our sheep,cows chicken and pigs. They also won't want to walk so they need our cars and they also want to watch tv and go on their computers and use phones and lightbulbs, heaters, stoves and fridges and wear suits. So the Maori won't be the Maori that they once were, they will live like Europeans and still reley on us. But if we do give the Maori some land, then the Asians, Arabs, Africans and Samoans would also want land. We would give it to them because of White guilt. if we don't we will be called Racist. The NZ Europeans will not be able to have their land even though we signed the treaty. We need to get rid of those that didn't sign the treaty and the Maori need to stop relying on us and demanding things from us all the time. We try to get rid of the non European and non Maori New Zealanders but we get called racist. Winiston Peters a Maori doesn't want Asians in our country. I don't want Asians in our country too. Maori and Europeans need to work together to get rid of the others and then devided the land between themselves.

You also said something about Americans and Canadians not being European.
But basically the same thing is happening their too.
There are ideas about Ancient Whites being in America that came across a ice bridge. But basically The White and The Native Americans need to figure out how to work together. They did not have a treaty. They had slavery and segation.

The Whites in Africa also need to figure out things. But the Whites never stole land from the Blacks.

The Australians had the White Australian policy. The Abo are decreasing and the Asian, Arabs and Africans are rising. The Whites need to figure something out to save their country.

You can say that New Zealanders, Australians, South Africans, Americans and Canadians are not European by land, but we are European by the way we act, we invent, we dress, we speak and the way we look.

And you Civis Batavi need to get a White European Wife and have children.
Instead of telling me to hurry up. Just because you are a male doesn't mean you don't have to do anything to help your race. You don't list your country so I don't know where you come from or if you are proud of your Culture.

I love the New Zealand landscape and animals. I am proud of Nz Europeans.
We faught for our country, we died for our country, we play sports for our country, we invent things like jet packs.
But I also love Europe, I wish I was born there but I still love my culture and shouldn't forget it just because I live in other country.
I don't care what you all say. I am European too.

If you want to race mix and be scared of being called a racist.
I hope your grand parents punch you in the face when you meet them in the after life because you betray them and their parents too.

If you don't care about your family tree like Murphy. That is ok, I just said It was a fun thing to research and it gives me more pride in my people.

I know what is worth fighting for and if you don't want to help that is your problem. If you say "I am single and i don't care"
That is your problem.

But I am not single. I am married and one day I'll be a mother.
And I will teach my children to be proud of their heritage and
I will teach them that race mixing is bad. I do believe it is just a fetish.
I will teach them that love is about preseving your race.
And you can all fight amongst yourselves and call each other lame names online.But in the real world all Europeans need to band together.

You want to be my wife Fuerin you would make a good one based off of your ideals. :thumbs up

Grumpy Cat
07-13-2011, 05:09 AM
Please leave Canadians out of your America vs Europe pissfests.

Thanks.

Austin
07-13-2011, 06:33 AM
Inner-city white women are so immensely fucked up mentally CelticViking you cannot comprehend. Don't listen to any of them, their main concerns in life are to be able to work 45 hours a week so they can buy another new pair of $75 dollar heels every two weeks with another persons money. Let me assure you, they're single and miserable characters to be around. They're little consumerist monsters in every sense.

This is the typical inner-city white woman under 25. "I want someone I can wear my new heels around". That is the basis of their happiness, literally. Individuals who they can wear heels around that they didn't even pay for and then feel good about life because of it. They resemble spoiled Jewesses now more than anything, it's a sad fall. You should hear them bitch about their food being cold to the 18 year old waiter. After a dozen "my food is cold" episodes one begins to realize it isn't the chef or the waiter or the food that is cold or lackluster, but the character sitting next to you.

Boudica
07-13-2011, 09:22 AM
Don't listen to any of them, their main concerns in life are to be able to work 45 hours a week so they can buy another new pair of $75 dollar heels every two weeks with another persons money.

This is the typical inner-city white woman under 25. "I want someone I can wear my new heels around".

You are very accurate about many materialistic twat faced women and their shoe fetishes, HOWEVER I must tell you that $75 dollars for a pair of shoes is nothing to women like this, they typically buy shoes that are almost $1,000.

I have NEVER understood why women do this, it makes absolutely no sense to me. There are so many productive things that they can spend that money on and the sad part is that a lot of the women who do this can't even afford it, they just max out their credit cards and put themselves into a shit load of debt.. It's ridiculous.. I guess that it makes them feel important and attractive when they put a waste of money on their feet? The funny thing with these women is that they think that it will impress men if they wear these ridiculously priced shoes.. That is a joke, maybe it would if it were a gay man who knew shoe designers but a straight man doesn't necessarily give a shit about your shoes and if he found out that you spent that much on shoes it would be a turn off..

Austin
07-13-2011, 09:45 AM
You are very accurate about many materialistic twat faced women and their shoe fetishes, HOWEVER I must tell you that $75 dollars for a pair of shoes is nothing to women like this, they typically buy shoes that are almost $1,000.

I have NEVER understood why women do this, it makes absolutely no sense to me. There are so many productive things that they can spend that money on and the sad part is that a lot of the women who do this can't even afford it, they just max out their credit cards and put themselves into a shit load of debt.. It's ridiculous.. I guess that it makes them feel important and attractive when they put a waste of money on their feet? The funny thing with these women is that they think that it will impress men if they wear these ridiculously priced shoes.. That is a joke, maybe it would if it were a gay man who knew shoe designers but a straight man doesn't necessarily give a shit about your shoes and if he found out that you spent that much on shoes it would be a turn off..

Yes this is why I want a country woman but it is SO hard to find a young country woman that doesn't have a kid or some horrible heart tattoo. I found a few legit country, super-pure ones but I messed it up by not being conservative enough, maybe they were a little too pure and innocent though. Idk...

Murphy
07-13-2011, 09:53 AM
Please leave Canadians out of your America vs Europe pissfests.

Thanks.

You're just angry that you can't piss standing up like men :D!

rhiannon
07-13-2011, 10:48 AM
i think we can, but this thread has been a train wreck since the first page really

It didn't start out so bad. I knew this was a hot topic, and this is why I chose it to get a reading on the overall ideas of people here.

rhiannon
07-13-2011, 10:52 AM
You, and I to a rather lesser but still appreciable extent, are generations away from this girl, which is pretty pertinent here. We can probably go to the grave and congratulate ourselves on how civilised we've been. SHE will live on, in the hell that our refusal to acknowledge our responsibilities is creating.

I would beg to differ. You don't know where I grew up or what my experiences were as a young person.

rhiannon
07-13-2011, 10:57 AM

These sort of preservationist issues do tend to attract more extreme/irrational people, and if we come across one it's our job to advise them and try to give them a healthier perspective on the issue.

I like the way you think:thumbs up

Austin
07-13-2011, 11:00 AM
I would beg to differ. You don't know where I grew up or what my experiences were as a young person.

Liberalized, middle-class, white woman with a life-perspective from overall majority-white areas of middle to upper class levels of wealth. In other words a completely void demographic/racial perspective on many areas of the country you live in.

Not hard to peg at all.

And if that's not it, then it's something deeper such as a previously poor upbringing in which you benefited from white peoples inherent societal forms of progression in helping their women via feminism (white female affirmative action over minorities, which I'm all for) and or simply from being perhaps a gorgeous white woman who some lucky guy found and married and now you get to be a wonderful supposed anti-racist.

Don
07-13-2011, 11:08 AM
h2kDLwFpLGI

This is the attitude.

They are just fucking our show.

rhiannon
07-13-2011, 11:09 AM
It's because we are better and we have the capacity to something protect and learn from others. No matter if they are "lesser" then us. It's a white thing.. you wouldn't understand.

Good. Then you know how useless your white nationalism is because it masks your lack of an identity.

You're not doing any preserving. You're just hating on others. Get 10 white children - then we'll speak again.

Bullshit. You're as foreign to me as many an Arab.

I preserve my identity.. while you just crap on others. That's the main difference between us. But then again: you don't have an identity. Only the colour of your skin.

I know what you mean. I'm American...and because my family has been in this country for a VERY long time, my sense of kinship toward any European heritage doesn't exist. This is one of the purposes for my joining this forum.

I wish I could say I wasn'ta mongrel, or mutt as I like to call it.

But I am.:ohwell:

Boudica
07-13-2011, 11:13 AM
Liberalized, middle-class, white woman with a life-perspective from overall majority-white areas of middle to upper class levels of wealth. In other words a completely void demographic/racial perspective on many areas of the country you live in.

Not hard to peg at all.

And if that's not it, then it's something deeper such as a previously poor upbringing in which you benefited from white peoples inherent societal forms of progression in helping their women via feminism (white female affirmative action over minorities, which I'm all for) and or simply from being perhaps a gorgeous white woman who some lucky guy found and married and now you get to be a wonderful supposed anti-racist.

Those are quite a few different upbringings to "peg", Austin :laugh: sounds more like you are guessing with hopes of being correct so you can get to the girl in some way. I'm not too fond of your first prediction, I happen to live in an upper middle class white area, does being successful and being able to afford good living mean that I am "liberalized" and void? That seems to be an irrational generalization.

The girl will think what she wants, I'm not trying to be confrontational but arguing with her and attempting to "break her down" on an internet forum will probably have no effect at all, so you are more then likely wasting your time. Just let it go, how about you post a thread about your views :)

rhiannon
07-13-2011, 11:14 AM

Not hard to peg at all.

Austin, I don't want to go round and round with you again. The response was not posed at you. Please don't make such blanket generalizations about me when you don't know anything about my life. I have not done this to you. :tongue

Last I checked, Australia is far more white per capita than The US. If this info is outdated, then someone please correct me.

I am from one of the biggest cities in the US and grew up around all kinds of people. I have had more than my share of racial discrimination against me for being white, both as a kid and as an adult.

Austin
07-13-2011, 11:21 AM
Those are quite a few different upbringings to "peg", Austin :laugh: sounds more like you are guessing with hopes of being correct so you can get to the girl in some way. I'm not too fond of your first prediction, I happen to live in an upper middle class white area, does being successful and being able to afford good living mean that I am "liberalized" and void? That seems to be an irrational generalization.

The girl will think what she wants, I'm not trying to be confrontational but arguing with her and attempting to "break her down" on an internet forum will probably have no effect at all, so you are more then likely wasting your time. Just let it go, how about you post a thread about your views :)

Lol you don't have to like it, but either way, one of those predictions is correct. If she's old stock then I suspect she is WASP privileged, stand-for-nothing social leftist. Debating is not breaking someone down. Accusing them of being a Nazi is when they themselves might actually be the real Nazi.

rhiannon
07-13-2011, 11:28 AM
Lol you don't have to like it, but either way, one of those predictions is correct. If she's old stock then I suspect she is WASP privileged, stand-for-nothing social leftist. Debating is not breaking someone down. Accusing them of being a Nazi is when they might actually be the Nazi.

I am a WASP....but my father has been dead for most of my life and I have no mother that's worth a shit. I did not grow up rich, or even upper class. Old stock meant that my family have been in this country for a very long time....not that we're snobby, rich bastards who are completely out of touch with the social issues pervading all around.

Most of my adulthood has been spent as a single mom, either as a member of the working poor, or in college.

It's not fair of you to speak of my experiences when you know nothing of them. This is something I see a lot of people doing and it's really kind of rude to do.

I think you mean well and your heart is in the right place, though. :)

rhiannon
07-13-2011, 11:34 AM
I've never seen statistics yet that show larger amounts of violence or social vices worse among whites than others. Let's not pretend this is an even playing field. It isn't.

I'm afraid Pallantides is going to have a better grasp on the issues in her country than you will.

This reply seems very arrogant for an American to say to a Norwegian who is discussing drug use in HER country.

Eegads!

Austin
07-13-2011, 11:38 AM
I am a WASP....but my father has been dead for most of my life and I have no mother that's worth a shit. I did not grow up rich, or even upper class. Old stock meant that my family have been in this country for a very long time....not that we're snobby, rich bastards who are completely out of touch with the social issues pervading all around.

Most of my adulthood has been spent as a single mom, either as a member of the working poor, or in college.

It's not fair of you to speak of my experiences when you know nothing of them. This is something I see a lot of people doing and it's really kind of rude to do.

I think you mean well and your heart is in the right place, though. :)

Okay but you admit then that one of my predictions was correct, near exactly.

You are the latter, in my opinion the better, more worthy latter, so I'll hold your opinions in much greater esteem, but still, you do fit one of my predictions.

You come from a hard background and hence that is where your passion lies, from seeing injustice. Okay. Then in my view you are even more deeply lost than just the spoiled brat, social-leftist WASP, but much more deserving of your view. I'm just saying I don't see how you could possibly have such inherently anti-white views if you have been a direct sufferer due to realities of living around non-whites, unlike the members of the first prediction.

rhiannon
07-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Okay but you admit then that one of my predictions was correct, near exactly.

You are the latter, in my opinion the better, more worthy latter, so I'll hold your opinions in much greater esteem, but still, you do fit one of my predictions.

You come from a hard background and hence that is where your passion lies, from seeing injustice. Okay. Then in my view you are even more deeply lost than just the spoiled brat, social-leftist WASP, but much more deserving of your view. I'm just saying I don't see how you could possibly have such inherently anti-white views if you have been a direct sufferer due to realities of living around non-whites, unlike the members of the first prediction.

Thank you, Austin. These were kind things of you to say about me.

I do not believe me to have inherently anti-white views. I am, at my heart, a humanist. You are absolutely right about one thing, I HATE injustice. It makes me angry. I know what it's like to be judged and treated unfairly based on some half-assed assumptions about people who are working poor.

While I have been discriminated against, and unfairly so, because it has happened to me, I make it my practice to refrain from doing this to others. This can apply in both a general sense, or on a case-by-case basis.

Mind you, Austin, I am a lot older than you are. I've had more years to process all of this. I was angrier when I was younger, and it is that anger I remember now.

It sucks to be judged.

Austin
07-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Thank you, Austin. These were kind things of you to say about me.

I do not believe me to have inherently anti-white views. I am, at my heart, a humanist. You are absolutely right about one thing, I HATE injustice. It makes me angry. I know what it's like to be judged and treated unfairly based on some half-assed assumptions about people who are working poor.

While I have been discriminated against, and unfairly so, because it has happened to me, I make it my practice to refrain from doing this to others. This can apply in both a general sense, or on a case-by-case basis.

Mind you, Austin, I am a lot older than you are. I've had more years to process all of this. I was angrier when I was younger, and it is that anger I remember now.

It sucks to be judged.

Yes but you misplace the blame on whites or the white system.

You went through multiple hells to get to where you are I suspect, and one prime reason you had to go through those multiple hells, in which you certainly had to pay more because you were white and were not on a Federal-Race-based-education-grant, was because of non-whites and anti-white systematic racism. Your children had less money spent on them because you had to pay the full amount to go to college. You might have had some aid money yet it was nothing compared to the full meal-ticket the black, Mexican, Jew, or Asian received. Your children had less money spent on them because of anti-white, pro-minority racism. You directly suffered because of this economically.

You are ideologically on the wrong side and no offense to you but your views are inherently anti-white working class.

rhiannon
07-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Yes but you misplace the blame on whites or the white system.

You went through multiple hells to get to where you are I suspect, and one prime reason you had to go through those multiple hells, in which you certainly had to pay more because you were white and were not on a Federal-Race-based-education-grant, was because of non-whites and anti-white systematic racism. Your children had less money spent on them because you had to pay the full amount to go to college. You might have had some aid money yet it was nothing compared to the full meal-ticket the black, Mexican, Jew, or Asian received. Your children had less money spent on them because of anti-white, pro-minority racism. You directly suffered because of this economically.

You are ideologically on the wrong side and no offense to you but your views are inherently anti-white working class.

Actually, no.

I was a single mom in college, as previously stated. There are a lot of federal monies out there for undergraduate students, especially those with greater economic need as I was.

Perhaps I may have gotten more 'scholarships' had I not been white, but there is no way to tell that. I got about as much as any single mom or dad with my same income would have gotten out of our federal student financial aid system. All of this system is set up on the basis of economic need. I used this system for both undergrad and graduate school. Of course, now, my debt is horrible, but I may have a good chance at landing a job that is going to pay off my student loans if I sign on for X number of years.

There are not a lot of scholarships for Asians. Asians tend to be more college educated than whites, so they are not thought of as disadvantaged.

rhiannon
07-13-2011, 12:20 PM
:coffee: Then it is harsh for you that I am not a leftist. But then again anyone that isn't sister-fucking, bible-thumping KKK-member must be a damn leftist in your colonial shithole.

I result to insults because I don't respect you. You don't deserve any respect, that's why.

I know this is horrible....but THIS post made me bust a gut. Sorry, Austin, it's not personal against you, but the part after sister-effing is hilarious.

Colonial shithole......LOLOLOLOLOLOL Perhaps this should offend me, but I can see why Europeans think of us Americans as trash, sometimes.

Fortis in Arduis
07-13-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm afraid Pallantides is going to have a better grasp on the issues in her country than you will.

This reply seems very arrogant for an American to say to a Norwegian who is discussing drug use in HER country.

Eegads!

I know it's confusing these days, but Pallantina is a guy. :swl

rhiannon
07-13-2011, 12:25 PM
I know it's confusing these days, but Pallantina is a guy. :swl

:eusa_doh:

Closest I could find to a facepalm smiley.

OOPS!! Sorry about that. There seem to be a lot of posters on here who confuse me because their avatars show people of opposing gender to the poster.

Better pay closer attention. LOL