PDA

View Full Version : How mighty are the USA?

Mortimer
05-30-2012, 01:25 PM
What could they do to the World? Could they win a World War against China without being "damaged"?

They are the country to spend the most money on Weapons though.....
And they are ranked top 1 military of the world of course, i choose China because they are top 2, but i guess there is still a big difference in favour of the States between the two.

Thoughts?

Drawing-slim
05-30-2012, 01:46 PM
This superpower is here to stay this time around.
As it should be, haters can keep on dreaming for russia and china.
This is the most just and the kindest superpower on recorded history.
US has enough power to destroy every living thing on earth in all directions covering every corner, in any situation usa will would have the last word.
So your chetnik dreams are not going to come true for very long time.

Mortimer
05-30-2012, 01:51 PM
This superpower is here to stay this time around.
As it should be, haters can keep on dreaming for russia and china.
This is the most just and the kindest superpower on recorded history.
US has enough power to destroy every living thing on earth in all directions covering every corner, in any situation usa will would have the last word.
So your chetnik dreams are not going to come true for very long time.

The most "just" superpower thats why they torture and rape guys and girls in iraq:rolleyes:

Drawing-slim
05-30-2012, 02:11 PM
The most "just" superpower thats why they torture and rape guys and girls in iraq:rolleyes:

Thats just stupid.
Incidents in a very big number of army are bound to happened, its a mathematical propobilty but in no way it represents the morality of US as a whole.
Unlike serbs which their crimes represent their mentality as a whole, evidently.

Mortimer
05-30-2012, 02:15 PM
Thats just stupid.
Incidents in a very big number of army are bound to happened, its a mathematical propobilty but in no way it represents the morality of US as a whole.
Unlike serbs which their crimes represent their mentality as a whole, evidently.

whats with those albanians who sold human organs, do they represent albanian mentality as a whole?:rolleyes:

ficuscarica
05-30-2012, 02:15 PM
I am totally convinced that they could wipe out every single country in a few days, if they wanted to do it without caring for human rights and if it was a 1 on 1 war, probably they would "nuke out" Russia, China, France and GB at the same time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures
Further questions?

I am quite surprised by the "Arabs" who think they were able to "beat" the US in Afghanistan. The US could literally wipe out the whole country and, in fact, the whole Middle East, in a few days by simple bombarding everything, leaving nothing but ashes.

Drawing-slim
05-30-2012, 02:20 PM
whats with those albanians who sold human organs, do they represent albanian mentality as a whole?:rolleyes:Now if you're not trolling here i recomend at least pretend you're. Seriously

Grizzly
05-30-2012, 02:20 PM
whats with those albanians who sold human organs, do they represent albanian mentality as a whole?:rolleyes:

off to the caravan for you!

Aces High
05-30-2012, 02:21 PM
US has enough power to destroy every living thing on earth in all directions covering every corner

Can they start with the taliban.

Thanks.

Mortimer
05-30-2012, 02:22 PM
I am totally convinced that they could wipe out every single country in a few days, if they wanted to do it without caring for human rights and if it was a 1 on 1 war, probably they would "nuke out" Russia, China, France and GB at the same time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures
Further questions?

The USA can only be dismantled within i guess. A world war against them would be useless because not winable. maybe the mestizos will eat them by 2050, reconquista.

ficuscarica
05-30-2012, 02:24 PM

Thanks.

Obviously they can not do it when they are restricted by international law, human rights, etc. If there was simply "total war" the Taliban wouldnīt last more than three days, as the US would turn both Pakistan and Afghanistan into a desert of ashes.

Mortimer
05-30-2012, 02:24 PM
I am quite surprised by the "Arabs" who think they were able to "beat" the US in Afghanistan. The US could literally wipe out the whole country and, in fact, the whole Middle East, in a few days by simple bombarding everything, leaving nothing but ashes.

yes but then the arabs could poison the place with chemical and biological weapons and it would reach the US and the whole world within days through air, water etc.

the arabs could simply let free a deadly virus which would go around the world

ficuscarica
05-30-2012, 02:27 PM
yes but then the arabs could poison the place with chemical weapons and it would reach the US and the whole world within days through air, water etc.

Maybe they could do that. But still, if the US decided today that the Arab world should become a void, vast desert of ashes, it would be a void, vast desert of ashes before the end of July. They could do the same to Germany of course.

Mortimer
05-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Maybe they could do that. But still, if the US decided today that the Arab world should become a void, vast desert of ashes, it would be a void, vast desert of ashes before the end of July. They could do the same to Germany of course.

they could do it, but im certain the chinese and russians own biological weapons uknown to us and they could simply release all their biological weapons to kill every human on earth, of course they wouldnt do it but if they have nothing to loose anymore?

Breedingvariety
05-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Economically USA is in for a surprise. Militarily it's still Nr.1.

The Lawspeaker
05-30-2012, 03:09 PM

Thanks.

Vietcong - USA. 1-0
Taliban- NATO seems to be ending in a 1-0 too.

rhiannon
05-30-2012, 03:12 PM

Thanks.

Aces, I gotta agree with you on this one lol:)

Peyrol
05-30-2012, 03:12 PM
I would see future USA warfare when the country will be hispanic majority.

rhiannon
05-30-2012, 03:14 PM
We are technically the only remaining *superpower* last I understood. Although, with China up and coming, this may have changed. Pretty sure we still have the greatest stockpile of nuclear weaponry, though

Kanuni
05-30-2012, 03:14 PM
yes but then the arabs could poison the place with chemical and biological weapons and it would reach the US and the whole world within days through air, water etc.

the arabs could simply let free a deadly virus which would go around the world

Would that be camel gas?

Drawing-slim
05-30-2012, 03:20 PM
Obviously they can not do it when they are restricted by international law, human rights, etc. If there was simply "total war" the Taliban wouldnīt last more than three days, as the US would turn both Pakistan and Afghanistan into a desert of ashes.Even if not the use nuclear bombs, usa would totaly dominate the skys globally and bomb everything.

Aces High
05-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Obviously they can not do it when they are restricted by international law, human rights, etc.

Russia wasnt restricted by international law/human rights etc...and they couldnt do it either.

ficuscarica
05-30-2012, 04:37 PM
Russia wasnt restricted by international law/human rights etc...and they couldnt do it either.

What?

Aces High
05-31-2012, 06:16 AM
What?

You heard.

Russia wasnt restricted by international law or subjected to negative media bias and nor did they give a fuck about human rights......or any other of the chesnuts the military fall back on when they fail.
They couldnt take Afghanistan either...so dont give me all that bollocks about the US can do whatever they want when they want.
They might be able to field an impressive army true......but as soon as the enemy steps outside the box and takes the fight to him in a different way then they are fucked.

Contra Mundum
05-31-2012, 06:19 AM
The USA can only be dismantled within i guess. A world war against them would be useless because not winable. maybe the mestizos will eat them by 2050, reconquista.

No outside force is a match for the US, but like you said, the US will be destroyed from within.

SilverKnight
05-31-2012, 06:25 AM
What could they do to the World? Could they win a World War against China without being "damaged"?

They are the country to spend the most money on Weapons though.....
And they are ranked top 1 military of the world of course, i choose China because they are top 2, but i guess there is still a big difference in favour of the States between the two.

Thoughts?

Enough to wipe off all our enemies.

Contra Mundum
05-31-2012, 06:26 AM
Economically USA is in for a surprise. Militarily it's still Nr.1.

What surprise? Everyone is forecasting China to become the world economic superpower. The real surprise is that China will fall flat on its face. And it may come sooner rather than later. Every other country is worse off than the US economically. The US is the most self sufficient nation on Earth. Other than oil, there isn't anything we need from the rest of the world, and we produce a lot of oil and gas as well.

ficuscarica
05-31-2012, 08:21 AM
You heard.

Russia wasnt restricted by international law or subjected to negative media bias and nor did they give a fuck about human rights......or any other of the chesnuts the military fall back on when they fail.
They couldnt take Afghanistan either...so dont give me all that bollocks about the US can do whatever they want when they want.
They might be able to field an impressive army true......but as soon as the enemy steps outside the box and takes the fight to him in a different way then they are fucked.

You got me wrong then. Russia wanted to conquer Afghanistan, not to destroy it. Ok, letīs put it real simple. If the US simply wanted to wipe out the Taliban, regardless of everything else, they would burn the whole country in a nuclear fire in a matter of hours or days. And the same is true for every other country.

Han Cholo
05-31-2012, 09:23 AM
You got me wrong then. Russia wanted to conquer Afghanistan, not to destroy it. Ok, letīs put it real simple. If the US simply wanted to wipe out the Taliban, regardless of everything else, they would burn the whole country in a nuclear fire in a matter of hours or days. And the same is true for every other country.

Nope. You're forgeting that wiping a big country with nuclear power will likely do great damage to the whole planet, and that includes the USA. Imagine the waves of radiation carried by the air. Millions of deformed babies and mutants everywhere. So that's a issue. You can't just bomb the fuck out with nuclear fire. USA might be very mighty and have ten thousand nuclear bombs but as far as I know they still live inside this planet. Wiping thousand of square kilometers with nuclear fire will have very negative consequences on the whole planet and not just the place bombed.

It would be like a Chernobyl x 10000