PDA

View Full Version : Something went horribly, horribly wrong

Jedthehumanoid
06-01-2012, 05:40 PM
http://glossynews.com/society/201001070305/activists-missing-after-declaring-war-on-leather-at-motorcycle-rally/

Gatecrashing is never right, is it?

Kazimiera
06-01-2012, 06:13 PM
LOL!

What did they expect? That the bikers would roll over and play dead?

Barreldriver
06-01-2012, 06:37 PM
When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer.

I laughed my ass off at this. :p I've met "activists" of this sort afore, they are often among the most snotty and pretentious individuals on the planet and talk louder than they act. "Pity this pity that all while I sit on my stool and sip at herbal tea lifting not a finger except when giving the bird to those unrefined neanderthals".

I do not doubt that they got what they got in this instance because they could not understand that it is not wise to heckle when outnumbered, let alone heckle bikers.

As a meat eating and leather jacket wearing dilhole I applaud the bikers.

Kazimiera
06-01-2012, 07:43 PM
On the other hand, I would not mess with those Greenpeace guys who go after whaling trawlers.

Jedthehumanoid
06-01-2012, 10:12 PM
On the other hand, I would not mess with those Greenpeace guys who go after whaling trawlers.

Strangely there is a link on the right side of the story saying that the only upside of the Japanese quake was that the whale trawler fleet got decimated.

The Lawspeaker
06-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Those bikers. I am beginning to like those chaps. :thumb001:

Mesrine
06-01-2012, 10:15 PM
I feel the urge to buy a leather item right now.