PDA

View Full Version : Interracial mixing...with aliens

Xenomorph
06-06-2012, 04:52 AM
This is just a fun, hypothetical question, but let's say that we came into contact with an advanced alien race that was genetically compatible with humans. These guys were from a planet on the other side of the galaxy, but they were superior in every way. Would you be okay with humans mixing with these beings?

SilverKnight
06-06-2012, 05:00 AM
This is just a fun, hypothetical question, but let's say that we came into contact with an advanced alien race that was genetically compatible with humans. These guys were from a planet on the other side of the galaxy, but they were superior in every way. Would you be okay with humans mixing with these beings?

Good question and I think it has being happening since a long time ago already...

About mixing with non-terrestrial beings, well you might have an issue with that . Imagine, if we have issues with mixing with our own kind on Earth how worst it will get with the idea of mixing with one which isn't from this planet at all ? :rolleyes2: lol

arcticwolf
06-06-2012, 05:02 AM
I like it. This is a good thread! :D If they were enlightened beings with superior minds I would do a lot of race mixing! I'd be the biggest race mixer ever! There is nothing more sexy than superior, noble mind! Sign me up! :D

Where is the poll? :p

SilverKnight
06-06-2012, 05:05 AM
I like it. This is a good thread! :D If they were enlightened beings with superior minds I would do a lot of race mixing! I'd be the biggest race mixer ever! There is nothing more sexy than superior, noble mind! Sign me up! :D

Where is the poll? :p

I tough it wasn't about weather they are superior or not, but about the culture and blood :rolleyes2:

But anyways, who knows if we ever had a kind of specie-mixing long back ago with aliens beings like ancient astronaut theorists believe. But the truth will be known soon or later.

StonyArabia
06-06-2012, 05:37 AM
Yes sure why not. Especially if she looked like this:

http://s15.postimage.org/mq921a023/femaleangel.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
image hosting (http://postimage.org/)

What a beautiful wife to have:)

Aces High
06-06-2012, 06:43 AM
Good question and I think it has being happening since a long time ago already...

Erm ok Billy Bibbet...Nurse Ratchet will be along in a minute with the medication....

rhiannon
06-06-2012, 08:51 AM
Racemix away I say. No problems here:thumbs up

Sultan Suleiman
06-06-2012, 09:23 AM
You have greater chance of reproducing with a cabbage than with an ET :D

Methmatician
06-06-2012, 09:30 AM
How would the women look?

Incal
06-06-2012, 01:47 PM
This book comes to mind:

http://www.fanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/philip-jose-farmer-lovers.jpg

SilverKnight
06-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Erm ok Billy Bibbet...Nurse Ratchet will be along in a minute with the medication....

I'm not on meth or what ever you think. It's a possibility, check out ancient aliens on youtube

finşaų
06-07-2012, 07:59 AM
I'm not on meth or what ever you think. It's a possibility, check out ancient aliens on youtube

That is pure nonsense and pseudo-science though. Cherry picked so-called evidence that disregards common sense itself.

dukeofsouls
06-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Well, maybe if they looked like Nordics or just Europeans that can from space, there are a lot of ideas out there coming from the black nationalist movement claiming that white men are non human or alien and human(non white) mix breeds. If this is the case then I would have no problem breeding with one in order to reproduce a better improvement of our race. :D

Leliana
06-07-2012, 01:09 PM
:rolleyes:

wtw96jKudAQ

SilverKnight
06-07-2012, 09:27 PM
That is pure nonsense and pseudo-science though. Cherry picked so-called evidence that disregards common sense itself.

Orthodox scientists won't dig into this subject since they're not going to go outside their small box even less with the pressures of the elite. Sometimes what you think as "common sense" isn't that much.