PDA

View Full Version : The best and worst job you ever had.

Aces High
06-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Some of the best and worst jobs you have ever done.................(the ones of you that actually have ever worked that is)

Osprey
06-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Iam a lazy twit.
I sit on computers and program.
Worst job, maybe when i worked as an assistant in a General Store. My parents forced me into it, because i was being, well lazy.
And Iam not fat. (to those who assume being lazy with fat)

RoyBatty
06-06-2012, 02:16 PM
Best - Barman.

Hard work, money was so-so but it was a good laugh and there were fringe benefits.

Worst - Timeshare Rep.

This line of work involves spotting and identifying mugs (with money) on the street and convincing them to attend a sales presentation for a lame investment namely "Timeshare" properties. I lasted one day and quit.

morski
06-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Worst - waiting tables.

Best - Being an associate in a radio station.

Fortis in Arduis
06-06-2012, 03:08 PM
The best was also the very worst, and that's all you need to know!!!

However, seriously, working as a yoga teacher was very rewarding. I'll never forget the day when the dancers from the show 'Chicago' came to my Friday lunctime class.

They had been dancing in stillettos on an angled stage, and I was their ultimate saviour for a whole 45 minutes.

The worst was washing up in a public house. I was paid £45 for two weeks' work, and all with my parents' approval.

Aces High
06-06-2012, 03:29 PM
I think the worst i ever did was "Security" for The Moby Dick in Ipsos one summer in Corfu.
Just non stop fighting all night with drunken Brits/Dutch/Germans/Scandinavians.....male and female.

The best was working for an Italian fashion house for a couple of years.

Queen B
06-06-2012, 04:02 PM
I think the worst i ever did was "Security" for The Moby Dick in Ipsos one summer in Corfu.
Just non stop fighting all night with drunken Brits/Dutch/Germans/Scandinavians.....male and female.

Ι face that almost every day here in Zakynthos :s

My worst was working for a mobile-store in the downtown of Athens.
Too much immigrants, junkies, and grandpas, plus very tiring, plus bad payment.

My best was in the last company I worked , as an automation engineer.
And also, another job, one summer, as a cashier at Duty free shops.
Didn't got tired, every day on perfumes.

Grumpy Cat
06-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Worst: Driving a hot dog cart.

http://www.terencetuby.co.uk/USERIMAGES/Hot%20Dog%20Cart.jpg

Best: Working at a camp for people learning French. English wasn't allowed to be spoken at all, and the students used to get drunk and sing English songs translated into French.

Sounded kind of like this:

N-qUN6TmQP0

Osprey
06-06-2012, 05:10 PM

The best was working for an Italian fashion house for a couple of years.

I hope you hit on only the good looking, Lombardic Italian females.