PDA

View Full Version : What's the most horrific thing you have ever seen?

Osprey
06-13-2012, 04:42 PM
Inspired from Aces High's Chechelear.....

Midori
06-13-2012, 04:48 PM
I've seen MANY horrific things, but I cannot say it here. Just visit /b/ if you want to see for yourself. Don't say I didn't warn you...

Jedthehumanoid
06-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Helplessly watching close friends and relatives die of cancer and other illnesses. Living in a country where this painful charade continues to the bitter end with the daily counting out of morphine.

To put life into some perspective I had a long chat with a Bosnian last July and I can still feel his sorrow so I have to give thanks for where I live.

Vasconcelos
06-13-2012, 09:59 PM
It clearly has to be some of the members faces.

PetiteParisienne
06-13-2012, 10:05 PM
A 5 month old baby dying of cancer. I'm an nurse.

safinator
06-13-2012, 10:09 PM
It clearly has to be some of the members faces.
I feel i know to which you're referring :laugh:

GeistFaust
06-13-2012, 10:09 PM
Watching 9/11 on the television probably has to be the scariest moment in my life, and I am not going to say stuff like race-mixing or race-mixers, because I am sure that would be blasphemy compared to what some people have seen in life.

Fortunately life has treated me relatively well, even though I have dealt with crazy situations and peoples, but 9/11 definitely has to be the worst moment ever.

I could say that the tornado that dropped down only 100 yards from me, while I was on a bridge was pretty horrific, and as for Hurricane Katrina I woke up at 5 in the morning with a bowl of popcorn to watch it, so it was not bad for me. :p

GeistFaust
06-13-2012, 10:10 PM
A 5 month old baby dying of cancer. I'm an nurse.

That must be sad, because seeing children suffer or die is absolutely miserable, and to think that such innocent creatures suffer while evil and nasty people propagate gets me thinking that there is no such thing as justice or mercy in the universe.

Damiăo de Góis
06-13-2012, 10:11 PM
I've seen MANY horrific things, but I cannot say it here. Just visit /b/ if you want to see for yourself. Don't say I didn't warn you...

Where is that ?

PetiteParisienne
06-13-2012, 10:12 PM
That must be sad, because seeing children suffer or die is absolutely miserable, and to think that such innocent creatures suffer while evil and nasty people propagate gets me thinking that there is no such thing as justice or mercy in the universe.

It's tragic. There is no pain more cruel than that suffered by parents who have to bury their child.

I was also in the US when 9/11 happened. I'll never forget it.

Aces High
06-13-2012, 10:14 PM
I feel i know to which you're referring :laugh:

I think we all do......

In fact getting him to stop posting pictures of himself would be like trying to get Iggy Pop to keep his shirt on.............................never gonna happen.

GeistFaust
06-13-2012, 10:14 PM
It's tragic. There is no pain more cruel than that suffered by parents who have to bury their child.

Well that is true, but I think the worst pain is the child, who sometimes is not clearly conscious of what is happening to them, and I find that to be extremely cruel and monostrous in its own way, although its not being perpetrated by anyone.

Minesweeper
06-13-2012, 10:24 PM
That would be an anti-aircraft fire on the cloudless night followed by this sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Burj49k0dg

Curtis24
06-14-2012, 03:33 PM

No, there is justice, it just sometimes takes a long time.

Supreme American
06-14-2012, 03:38 PM

I watched the towers fall on live TV. I grew up in the 1980s. I knew damned well those planes were hijacked and who did it.

Supreme American
06-14-2012, 03:43 PM
I could say that the tornado that dropped down only 100 yards from me, while I was on a bridge was pretty horrific, and as for Hurricane Katrina I woke up at 5 in the morning with a bowl of popcorn to watch it, so it was not bad for me. :p

Pics?

When I was 6 or 7, I saw on TV the annual stuff they do on the local news which is talk about the tornado season and what to look for. I remembered it. Not so long after that we had some dark clouds around. We were inside and heard an odd and approaching noise. Got louder as all hell finally, very close by. My mother wondered what it was. I said it was a tornado by the loud freight train sound of it. I was very frightened and we had no where to go so sat huddled in the bedroom or living room. I remember I couldn't hear myself screaming.

We never saw it being indoors, but we found out it went bouncing down the road half a block away. It was a weak tornado but it did some roofing and telephone pole damage. I'd guess the road it was on was about 30 yards from our house, if that. There was an old man who stood on his porch and watched it bounce by.

There were railroad tracks about 60 yards from the house, so unfortunately after that, I sometimes got scared at the sound of passing trains.

Another one hit a tire store about 6 blocks down the road a year or so later, but we neither saw nor heard it.

I saw an actual full-blown tornado when I was 15 years old, from about 1 mile or so distance. Maybe up to 3 miles, out in open farmland just a little ways west of the Great Sand Dunes National Park.

I've seen several funnels as well. One had an open bottom that I could see partially inside of. I stared at it a few moments saying "WTF" or similar, and then said something like, "Oh shit" and went indoors. Less than a minute later, a torrential hail storm broke out. That funnel ended up touching down about 5 miles east of us. In that case, I was 13 years old.

Balmung
06-14-2012, 03:45 PM
I never go into the users picture thread. So i never see these 'horrific faces' lucky me i guess. OT: I don't know, i have heard of 1 man one jar, which is probably pretty horrific but i refuse to watch it :lol:

Midori
06-14-2012, 03:47 PM
I never go into the users picture thread. So i never see these 'horrific faces' lucky me i guess. OT: I don't know, i have heard of 1 man one jar, which is probably pretty horrific but i refuse to watch it :lol:

Meh, it's not that horrific. I've seen worse things back in the day

Arne
06-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Somebody once saw a dead female on the street which was comitted by Crime.

Barreldriver
06-14-2012, 03:56 PM
A bit graphic hence spoiler tags:

I've seen some nasty junk but the most horrific that I've seen has to be my father's abdomen when I helped to change wound dressings, the wound resulted from a medical goof up (a malfunctioning abdominal mesh) that got infected and ate away some flesh. The wound was nearly wrist deep, had to enter the wound for cleaning and repacking and had to mess with a wound vac later on which was irksome in its own right.

The nature of the injury was graphic as it was but it being on a family member exacerbated things.

Balmung
06-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Meh, it's not that horrific. I've seen worse things back in the day

Still refuse to watch it. I'm very sensitive about the anus & penis area :(

Lithium
06-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Watching my grandfather's 10 years battle with cancer and his funeral, I miss him so much and I feel so gulity for not having enough time to visit my grandmother more often. Theirs was the real love....

Midori
06-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Still refuse to watch it. I'm very sensitive about the anus & penis area :(

You better not watch Mr. Hands (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case)' video then :laugh: I heard he died after making it.

The Journeyman
06-14-2012, 04:06 PM

3 guys one hammer. :wink

Balmung
06-14-2012, 04:13 PM
You better not watch Mr. Hands (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case)' video then :laugh: I heard he died after making it.

Oh, think i saw that long ago.

Its not so much anything involving the anus. Its just mutilation/injury videos featuring the anus or penis. :lol:

How can i explain this to a non male? Its like seeing someone getting their balls cut off. You feel it.

Vixen
06-14-2012, 04:18 PM
One night when I was coming home from a club and waiting for a cab with my friend, I saw a young guy crash his bike. His body went flying and his head cracked open on the pavement, his brains spilling out. I still shudder whenever I see people on motorcycles without helmets.

Fortis in Arduis
06-15-2012, 04:21 AM
My lower right leg was shattered into nine pieces when I was a child. I had been hit by a car. The bone was sticking out, and I was a good mess, but for the very reason that I cannot remember it, I suspect that it was the worst ever.

Osprey
06-15-2012, 04:31 AM
once my finger got chopped off, i was around 9 years old. I was more scared of letting my daddy know of this accident than any injury. :p
Then once they got to know, they rushed me to the hospital.

MagnaLaurentia
06-15-2012, 12:29 PM
The video Luka Rocco Magnotta who dismembered of a guy. It's the most shocking and disgusting thing that I saw in my life.

Politically. Now from 50 nights, people are in the street in Quebec to protest. The police repression on the streets of Montreal is horrible. I feel that democracy in Quebec will fall. I was on the street during a night and I've seen things that are not worthy of a mature democracy. The corruption rots the State and kills our future every day. Jean Charest and Paul Desmarais kills Quebec.

Kazimiera
06-15-2012, 08:09 PM
I think that nurses in a Third World country have pretty much seen all there is to see.

People tend to see trauma as very disturbing. From personal experience I can say that gore is just gore. Bits chopped up, open, dismembered, decapitated, pieces missing, skin off etc etc. It's all the same after a while and you develop a rather casual attitude towards it.

But there are a few things far worse than trauma which stuck in my memory.

Germanicus
06-15-2012, 09:24 PM
Having been in the building trade since 1974 i have seen plenty of gut churning incidents, most of them to the hands.
One accident was pretty bad, lets just say it was worse than these fingers in the picture.

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n449/ruffusruffcut/crushed.jpg