PDA

View Full Version : Didrikson vs Geistfaust beef still goes on..

Arne
06-24-2012, 05:57 PM
Didriksson
Geist!!!! YOU ARE NOT EUROPEAN! And never will be! Dream on!!!!!!!

seriously, come to Europe and you will se how different you all... in all possible ways

I am controling myself... you should learn how to do that and think what you write!!!

Didriksson
06-24-2012, 05:59 PM
And yes, your German genes doesn't make you better!!!

Mordid
06-24-2012, 06:00 PM
is this thread really necessary?

Didriksson

No!

Arne

yes, it is.!!

Mordid
He's not German, but Romanian Gypsy.

Arne
06-24-2012, 06:01 PM

Itīs not up to you whatīs neccessary..

Mordid
No!
I thought so.

Didriksson

He probably thinks - who are they to speak.. a Slav and a Balt, representatives of lower race!

StonyArabia
06-24-2012, 06:02 PM

Well you are only better than someone by your actions and virtue and how one conduct himself, not their ethnic, racial or genetic makeup, that's all bunch of wishful thinking. There is scum in everyone of us.

Arne

stop provocating with false rumours

arcticwolf
Didriksson

serioulsy, come to Europe and you will se how different you all... in all possible ways

I am controling myself... you should learn how to do that and think what you write!!!

Arne, I'm thinking about giving up. All Europeans hate each other. Euros hate colonials, south hates north, west hates east, everybody hates everybody. They can't even come together to save their own skin. We have lost self preservation instinct. It's over my friend! We are going to join Dinosaurs! It's already over! :D

Didriksson
Well you are only better than someone by your actions and virtue and how one conduct himself, not their ethnic, racial or genetic makeup, that's all bunch of wishful thinking. There is scum in everyone of us.

Exactly! :thumb001:

Peyrol
06-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Didriksson

seriously, come to Europe and you will se how different you all... in all possible ways

...since when Latvia isn't Europe? :confused:

Didriksson
06-24-2012, 06:04 PM

I said to Gesit that he is not Euro...

Mordid
stop provocating with false rumours
U butthurt, self hating Gypo?

Arne

:confused:
It was her saying for Geistfaust..
But anyhow, Latvia is a baltic Country.

Peyrol
06-24-2012, 06:05 PM
I said to Gesit that he is not Euro...

Geographically talking yes, Geist is american. But culturally, is another thing. Seem that Geist is very connected with his german roots.

Arne
06-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Mordid stop tag trolling..
I know you did and deleted your non-sense.

Didriksson
06-24-2012, 06:14 PM
Geographically talking yes, Geist is american. But culturally, is another thing. Seem that Geist is very connected with his german roots.

Ofc genetically he is European, but when it comes to culture.. he is American. Culturally he shares more with African Americans who live in America than Germans who live in Germany. It is really great that he is interested in his German roots, but it doesn't make him German or European in a cultural sense.

And this is not about him wanting to be German, it's about how he and others talk about people of mixed or other races, dividing people in lower and higher races. That type of attitude is simply disgusting to me!

06-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Fight? where?

Didriksson, he won't change his attitude whether it's wrong or bad, instead you will receive long posts one after another.

GeistFaust
06-24-2012, 06:17 PM
That is completely false, I don't share anything in common with African-Americans at all, and I am surprised you would rush to such a general assumption like that.

I might not share much in common with Germans culturally, but I share absolutely nothing with African-Americans, and find that a bit of a sly and subtle insult to say the least.

I am getting tired of your Ad Hominems and Red Herrings, which are generally being launched at me because you disagree with my own viewpoint, and further shows how insecure and emotionally diseased the liberal mentality is.

Arne
06-24-2012, 06:19 PM
24-06, 19:48 GeistFaust
You are in a relationship with an Arab/Eurasian person, so you have no right to talk to me that way.
Sheīs in relationship with a Jew ?

Didriksson
06-24-2012, 06:20 PM
I am single.. lol

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
06-24-2012, 06:21 PM
American culture is not very European anymore it is considered by Western Europe as a bizzare culture, American culture is probably less european than Argentine or many latin american countries that do practice more traditional values of village life to city.

Americans make fun of village life even at times while in Europe it is a essential part of culture.

Didriksson
06-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Fight? where?

Didriksson, he won't change his attitude whether it's wrong or bad, instead you will receive long posts one after another.

I know, I know. I should ignore people like him, but I didn't start this thread.

dralos
06-24-2012, 06:22 PM
geist and didrikson ignore arne,he's a lame troll

Arne
06-24-2012, 06:24 PM
I know, I know. I should ignore people like him, but I didn't start this thread.

24-06, 19:42 Didriksson
geist you are even not even Germanic
As it seems she kinda hates when People are having some German Background.. :(
She starts to dislike me cause of my views against interracial coupling.
We are not in Love = No Control behaviour allowed..

Pretan
06-24-2012, 06:25 PM

Lol, thats a bit rich coming from you.

dralos
06-24-2012, 06:26 PM
Lol, thats a bit rich coming from you.
i'm good troll:D

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
06-24-2012, 06:26 PM
it's dumb to be against interracial coupling if they have true love, however limiting migration to allow integration is more reasonable to me because it helps insure cultures survive

Mordid
06-24-2012, 06:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JqAg7.gif

Arne

It makes you even more serious if thanked by mordid.. :rolleyes:

Didriksson
As it seems she kinda hates when People are having some German Background.. :(
She starts to dislike me cause of my views against interracial coupling.
We are not in Love = No Control behaviour allowed..

I also have Germanic genes and I even have a German surname. :D So no I m not hating on you or any person having Germanic background. He used it to make him look superior so I mentioned it. And Arne I don't dislike you, I even don't know you. I am not really active here. ;)

GeistFaust
American culture is not very European anymore it is considered by Western Europe as a bizzare culture, American culture is probably less european than Argentine or many latin american countries that do practice more traditional values of village life to city.

Americans make fun of village life even at times while in Europe it is a essential part of culture.

Sure, and you can that the American culture is so broad that its just a collection of multiple identities, whether they be somewhat homogenous ethnically/culturally, mixed ethnically/culturally, or mixed racially. A lot of the individuals who believe they are mimicking European culture or actually representing it in a fundamental and authentic manner are just projecting superficial understandings and images of it.

American culture is completely foreign and different from any European culture, although it does have something uniquely European about it overall in some respects. The British especially influenced the cultural, political, and social orientation of this country from very early on, although this has changed drastically over the last 40 years.

I think that said you have to realize that a large part of the American cultural, political, and social spirit was shaped and formed by a force derived from European culture, although they clearly have altered it from its original form.

Hess
06-24-2012, 06:30 PM
[Troll Mode On]

Didriksson, given your Latvian Background, shouldn't you see Germanic Supremacy in a positive light?
http://www.rt.com/files/news/riga-latvia-ss-march/latvia-ss-in582.jpg

[/Troll Mode Off]

Didriksson
06-24-2012, 06:31 PM
[Troll Mode On]

Didriksson, given your Latvian Background, shouldn't you see Germanic Supremacy in a positive light?
http://www.rt.com/files/news/riga-latvia-ss-march/latvia-ss-in582.jpg

[/Troll Mode Off]
Yes, call me a nazi, Russians love doing that. :thumb001::thumb001::thumb001:

and btw, I am 1/4 Russian! :D

GeistFaust
06-24-2012, 06:32 PM
I also have Germanic genes and I even have a German surname. :D So no I m not hating on you or any person having Germanic background. He used it to make him look superior so I mentioned it. And Arne I don't dislike you, I even don't know you. I am not really active here. ;)

Yes, but so what is your point, and then you like to launch an attack at me and claim I am only Italian-British with a small amount of German genes. I mean are you trying to negate that component which you believe is making me think and perceive the world in a certain way that you don't agree with.

I mean I believe in what I believe because its objective and scientific, although sentimentality and sensibility will sometimes be mixed into my own validations.

I find it to be a bit disheartening how you want to launch these Ad Hominem attacks, and try to mitigate and undermine one of my ancestral identities. I think you are clearly anti-Germanic, and you like to hide it by saying well I am Germanic partially too and even have a Germanic surname, so I can't be necessarily that anti-Germanic. ;)

Didriksson
06-24-2012, 06:34 PM
Gesit, as I wrote before, you can have your opinions about everything, just you need to be more constructive when you express them. And btw, before people have told me that I am pro Germanic, sooo funny!!! :D

I am not anti or pro Germanic, Slavic, ect. I just don't like racists!

Arne
06-24-2012, 06:36 PM
Mordid stop it or you will get consequences of your questionous behaviour

Tags
arne 47 years old pervert gypsy should get a life, arne contaminated by romani blood, arne fancy gypsy girls, arne fucks his fat gypsy mama, arne want to have babies with im's sister, arne's real name = inquiring mind, geist making up theories after a bad hangover, mordid stop trolling, this thread gave me cancer, this thread is what the new apricity is about

GeistFaust
06-24-2012, 06:37 PM
No, I am constructive enough with them, and its as if you are constructive with your arguments at all. Your arguments are completely fueled with some of the most childish and emotionally charged energies that I have ever witnessed, and yet you are telling me to be more constructive with my arguments.

I am being far more scientific and objective about this, and I am actually being quite nice with you considering all the Ad Hominems and Red Herrings you have launched to subvert and undermine me.

I mean you just filled the entire chat box at one point with exclamation marks, and believe that since you are the one with the greater range of emotions and with the louder voice that you win. I think you sound more American than me to be honest with that kind of attitude, and it certainly would help that you don't insult my own "constructive" efforts just because you don't believe with my own ideals.

Midori
06-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Mordid stop it or you will get consequences of your questionous behaviour

Lol.:lmao

Didriksson
06-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Yes Geist, I acted really stuped when I started a conversation with you. Poeple like you rarely change and it is not my job to change you... hopefully life will. :)

Arne
06-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Lol.:lmao

Thatīs not funny..

Midori
06-24-2012, 06:41 PM
Thatīs not funny..

The tags are funny. :p

Arne
06-24-2012, 06:42 PM
The tags are funny. :p

No, they are rather insulting..

arne 47 years old pervert gypsy should get a life, arne contaminated by romani blood, arne fancy gypsy girls, arne fucks his fat gypsy mama, arne want to have babies with im's sister, arne's real name = inquiring mind, geist making up theories after a bad hangover, mordid and pigeon = alboz in denial, mordid stop trolling, mordid=master troll, this thread gave me cancer, this thread is what the new apricity is about

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
06-24-2012, 06:44 PM
Yes, but so what is your point, and then you like to launch an attack at me and claim I am only Italian-British with a small amount of German genes. I mean are you trying to negate that component which you believe is making me think and perceive the world in a certain way that you don't agree with.

I mean I believe in what I believe because its objective and scientific, although sentimentality and sensibility will sometimes be mixed into my own validations.

I find it to be a bit disheartening how you want to launch these Ad Hominem attacks, and try to mitigate and undermine one of my ancestral identities. I think you are clearly anti-Germanic, and you like to hide it by saying well I am Germanic partially too and even have a Germanic surname, so I can't be necessarily that anti-Germanic. ;)

this thread was not started by ddirkson

Some people don't consider Italians to be europeans, I do, but just saying

Okay, Geist you claim to identify as an American culturally before, now you are claiming to be European when you do not practice European culture at all.
You practice some culture derived form an island nation isolated which practiced already a modified version of European mainland culture. Which has been warped for years.

Maybe only at a genetic level you are European, but culturally you are not. Americans in my opinion had a better view of the world which lead them to innovate, a view where they threw away the old and didnt embrace archaic type of behavior.

This has died off, now Americans are respecting old ways more and fashion and all sorts of things in a new warped manner, they are losing the old fashioned American mentality of pushing ahead and gaining archaic European mentality in a new way, possibly due to globalization and the internet.

Arne
06-24-2012, 06:46 PM
Europe has no Future, i wonīt consider me to be european, cause itīs all messed up with new laws..

Midori
06-24-2012, 06:46 PM
mordid and pigeon = alboz in denial

WTF... :coffee:

GeistFaust
06-24-2012, 06:47 PM

Okay, Geist you claim to identify as an American culturally before, now you are claiming to be European when you do not practice European culture at all.
You practice some culture derived form an island nation isolated which practiced already a modified version of European mainland culture. Which has been warped for years.

Maybe only at a genetic level you are European, but culturally you are not. Americans in my opinion had a better view of the world which lead them to innovate, a view where they threw away the old and didnt embrace archaic type of behavior.

This has died off, now Americans are respecting old ways more and fashion and all sorts of things in a new warped manner, they are losing the old fashioned American mentality of pushing ahead and gaining archaic European mentality in a new way, possibly due to globalization and the internet.

Yes, I claim to be an American culturally, and ethnically I am generally a Western European. I am European in one sense, and American in another, which is just the contradictory and two sided nature of colonials.

I agree that America used to be a great place for people of ambition, rugged individualism, and innovation, which has completely been sucked out of this country as of today.

There is a lot less respect to the old American mentality, because its too "racist" and too cultured for some to handle in the crass consumerist America, which is basically indulging itself in the most gluttonous of ways in degenerate and depraved actions and behaviors.

Arne
06-24-2012, 06:50 PM
WTF... :coffee:
Itīs funny,isnīt it ?
I didnīt wrote any of these Tags..

Midori
06-24-2012, 06:52 PM
Itīs funny,isnīt it ?
I didnīt wrote any of these Tags..

I'm not saying you did :coffee:

Arne
06-24-2012, 06:53 PM
I'm not saying you did :coffee:

How does it feel like beeing the Victim ?
Not that i care strongly after your rude comment.

Midori
06-24-2012, 06:55 PM
How does it feel like beeing the Victim ?

Lol. I don't care about anything right now in this mood anyway :D
And sorry if my comment offended you.

Didriksson
06-24-2012, 06:55 PM
Arne, if there is anything that you want to discuss, you should make a thread called - Arne... and something and leave me alone.

Arne
06-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Arne, if there is anything that you want to discuss, you should make a thread called - Arne... and something and leave me alone.

The point with you is, questioning my opinion about racial matters.
As if youīd be the only one who has this given right.
That was very typical for Females their Controlling Manners.
You filled up the whole Chotbox with content belonging into a Thread.

Peyrol
06-24-2012, 07:04 PM

Builders of Western bases not europeans :lol:

Vasconcelos
06-24-2012, 07:18 PM
I like beef, but not human beef.

Sultan Suleiman
06-24-2012, 07:25 PM
What is this weird Romanian up to?

Quorra
06-24-2012, 07:28 PM
http://1srini1.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/love_is_in_the_air.jpg

Damião de Góis
06-24-2012, 07:35 PM