PDA

View Full Version : Sigur Ros

Contra Mundum
06-28-2012, 05:39 PM
Didn't get to say goodbye to him on his departure thread since it is locked.

Sorry to see him go, but I don't blame him. I have a lot of respect for him. Working and going to school. He has his act together. The kid will go far in life.

Han Cholo
06-28-2012, 05:40 PM

Sorry to see him go, but I don't blame him. I have a lot of respect for him. Working and going to school. He has his act together. The kid will go far in life.

He will surely go further in life if he focus on his job and not to convince people online to consider him something he is not.

Mortimer
06-28-2012, 05:42 PM

agree.

Kazimiera
06-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Where is this thread??

PetiteParisienne
06-28-2012, 05:46 PM
He's a good guy. I hope he and his fiancée have a wonderful life together.

Mortimer
06-28-2012, 05:47 PM
He's a good guy. I hope he and his fiancée have a wonderful life together.

agree.

Kazimiera
06-28-2012, 05:49 PM
Very sad indeed. :(

I think he was one of the better posters here. Not nice to see him go, but I know that sometimes you get sick and tired of all the drama. A lot of people on this forum were very nasty to him, which is disheartening.

I wish him well. He will go far because his head and heart are in the right place.

zack
06-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Sigur is gone? I wish him the best. I could tell it was getting about that time though.

Bobcat Fraser
06-30-2012, 12:38 AM
He's a good guy. It's a shame that he's leaving. It's hard to find anti-progressive, non-racist Libertarians who are believers in ghosts and UFOs. Best of luck to him.

StonyArabia
06-30-2012, 01:10 AM
Sigur Ros was good fellow and was very intelligent and polite even to the people that were mean to him. His leave is indeed a loss, and he did know a lot of subject matter. I miss the guy he was good person, it's indeed really sad that he left and we did not say goodbye to him. He seems to value education and hard work so hopefully he will become successful in life and enjoys it's fruit.

Contra Mundum
06-30-2012, 01:22 AM
Sigur Ros was good fellow and was very intelligent and polite even to the people that were mean to him. His leave is indeed a loss, and he did know a lot of subject matter. I miss the guy he was good person, it's indeed really sad that he left and we did not say goodbye to him. He seems to value education and hard work so hopefully he will become successful in life and enjoys it's fruit.

He said he may come back in the future. He's probably too busy with more important things now.

arcticwolf
06-30-2012, 01:55 AM
He'll be back in a week. He is addicted. Nice try but I don't buy it! :p

Supreme American
06-30-2012, 01:57 AM
He's an anti-white moonbat with deep-seated identity issues.

StonyArabia
06-30-2012, 02:27 AM
He's an anti-white moonbat with deep-seated identity issues.

He is not anti-White at all, he is part White himself, and it would be self-hate, if he was anti-White, just if he were anti-Black. He seems to embrace his European ancestry more so because that's the majority of his ancestry. Honestly he seemed to be very pro-White actually despite himself being non-White or people seeing him as such.

Supreme American
06-30-2012, 02:29 AM
He is not anti-White at all, he is part White himself, and it would be self-hate, if he was anti-White, just if he were anti-Black. He seems to embrace his European ancestry more so because that's the majority of his ancestry. Honestly he seemed to be very pro-White actually despite himself being non-White or people seeing him as such.

Not true. Countless people who are part-white are anti-white. Nearly all American blacks are this way.

I wouldn't call attacking whites who want their own graveyard with an avalanche of insults as "pro-white." He's only pro-white insofar as he's allowed to get a foot in the door and has the welcome mat rolled out.

Incal
06-30-2012, 02:51 AM
He will surely go further in life if he focus on his job and not to convince people online to consider him something he is not.

He ain't perfect but then again none of us is, so I don't think anybody's in the position to say what's good or bad for him.

Sikeliot
06-30-2012, 02:53 AM
I will miss him a lot. He was one of the few posters who could debate without being malicious, who you actually could be sure is a good person. Many on here treated him disrespectfully and unfairly, and that's a real shame.

arcticwolf
06-30-2012, 02:57 AM
I will miss him a lot. He was one of the few posters who could debate without being malicious, who you actually could be sure is a good person. Many on here treated him disrespectfully and unfairly, and that's a real shame.

It's a rough neighborhood. People come and go. He is a good kid as far as I can tell. Life hates vacuum, someone will take his place. As I said he'll be back. No need to be overly concerned here! :p

Osprey
06-30-2012, 04:39 AM
Not true. Countless people who are part-white are anti-white. Nearly all American blacks are this way.

I wouldn't call attacking whites who want their own graveyard with an avalanche of insults as "pro-white." He's only pro-white insofar as he's allowed to get a foot in the door and has the welcome mat rolled out.

He's pro white until it gets him access to white neighnourhood and wimmin and anti white to get lower academic qualifications requirement, mlk, etc etc.

Osprey
06-30-2012, 04:42 AM
Otherwise, he was a good debater, didn't resort to personal attacks.

Supreme American
06-30-2012, 02:32 PM
It's a rough neighborhood. People come and go. He is a good kid as far as I can tell. Life hates vacuum, someone will take his place. As I said he'll be back. No need to be overly concerned here! :p

Too bad he doesn't take it all the way back to the DR.

Supreme American
06-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Otherwise, he was a good debater, didn't resort to personal attacks.

He did, if his feelers were hurt. Primarily, though, they were group attacks against white preservationists who didn't invite him into their graveyard.

Supreme American
07-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Sigur is already back and lurking.

Mortimer
07-01-2012, 12:22 AM

thats good.

Black Sun Dimension
07-01-2012, 12:24 AM
unlike inquiring mind, i think he still has a chance

Leliana
07-01-2012, 01:58 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22777192.jpg

Hess
07-01-2012, 04:44 PM
It's a rough neighborhood.

that it is, especially for Non-Europeans.

For what it's worth, I don't remember Sigur smearing or insulting anyone when debating.

finþaų
07-02-2012, 11:09 AM
I don't agree with his rather liberal views on race, but I think he is a bright and amicable fellow anyway.