PDA

View Full Version : What should we do to Serbs and Albanians?

Optimus
06-29-2012, 06:31 PM
Both Serbs and Albanians are the source of problems in Balkans.Their extreme pan-nationalism is always causing unrest in Balkans both IRL and the internetz.

I'll say deport both of them in Africa,so we the other Balkan nations can finally live in peace and have some harmony.Besides that in Africa they will have no internet access so we the rest of Apricity/internetz can finally have some rest from their babbling.

Paluga
06-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Say this in front of the face of a serb or albanian, not here in the internet you little kid.

Optimus
06-29-2012, 06:35 PM
Say this in front of the face of a serb or albanian, not here in the internet you little kid.

Oh yeah,they are tought guys.:laugh:

Mordid
06-29-2012, 06:45 PM
ban them all and then, we will be alright

Optimus
06-29-2012, 06:52 PM
Fixed.

Thanks.:)

You'll have a good time hunting wild boars with your Bushmen brothas.;)

http://jeremylent.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/kung-bushmen.jpg

Optimus
06-29-2012, 07:13 PM
I think I'll stay in my ancestral land of Macedonia. You however should return to your Turkomongol brethren in the distant Central Asian steppes.

http://www.mtholyoke.edu/~kolev20k/pics/Picture_of_the_CD-book_Macedonian_Book_2006_Macedonia_for_the_Macedo nians.jpg

Your ancestral land is not Macedonia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/eb/Caucasus_80_BC_map_alt_de.png/400px-Caucasus_80_BC_map_alt_de.png

Your Indo-European language is related to Armenian so you came from Caucasus.

Optimus
06-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Optimus, my turski bro. You didn't know? I am the Great grandson of Alexander The Great.

You are probably Albianized Macedonian hence your Nordid look.:D

Mordid
06-29-2012, 07:34 PM
You are probably Albanianised Macedonian/Slav hence your Nordid look.:D
Fixed.

safinator
06-30-2012, 02:36 PM
Teh Internetz needs some Albo-Serb wars.
It would be very boring without:cool:

dralos
06-30-2012, 02:38 PM
you guys are a dying breed if you deport us who is going to keep monkeydonia alive

Furnace
06-30-2012, 02:39 PM
We could make fuel / cosmetic ingredients out of them, human fat is an excellent source for that.

Archduke
06-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Both Serbs and Albanians are the source of problems in Balkans.Their extreme pan-nationalism is always causing unrest in Balkans both IRL and the internetz.

I'll say deport both of them in Africa,so we the other Balkan nations can finally live in peace and have some harmony.Besides that in Africa they will have no internet access so we the rest of Apricity/internetz can finally have some rest from their babbling.

What about Fyromians?

dralos
06-30-2012, 02:41 PM
What about Fyromians?
they're our joy:D

Graham
06-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Send them to Israel as good samaritans. To solve land issues. Then chuck in the Northern Irish.

Gospodine
07-06-2012, 03:41 PM
I say wind the clock back to 1999... and this time... no NATO intervention.

Serbia was already bruised and battered from the Yugoslava Wars.

May the best man win ladies and gentlemen.
Just stay the fuck away from Bosnia.

Drawing-slim
07-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Because we live next to monsters and fought these ugly monsters in order to live this does not make us like serbs. That just makes us ubermensch

Any person with an IQ above 50 should know this much, if you dont know by now that we're the most peace loving people as nation/ethnicity in the world, then go jumo off a cliff because your life isnt worth shit.

Gospodine
07-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Any person with an IQ above 50 should know this much, if you dont know by now that we're the most peace loving people as nation/ethnicity in the world, then go jumo off a cliff because your life isnt worth shit.

I thought you were descended from the Illyrians; described by Romans and Greeks as quote: "War-like", "Barbarian", "Violent", etc...

Please. Balkan people trying to act pacifist. Fucking epic joke.

Most of the Balkan members on here would be happy to see their neighbours vanish from the face of the earth.
We're all the same shit and it's when reading through this vitriolic-laden, ultra-nationalistic rantings that I do realise how lucky I am not to be there anymore.

How do you retards start your day?

"Hmmm what a lovely day... I think I'll hate... the Serbs today. No wait, that's tomorrow. Today will be Macedonians."

The Balkans needs a population-reduction across the board. No favouritism, just anyone who doesn't want to live in the 21st century and still clings to prehistoric bullsh*t needs to get the hell out.

Flintlocke
07-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Make me their absolute leader and ruler

Optimus
07-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Because we live next to monsters and fought these ugly monsters in order to live this does not make us like serbs. That just makes us ubermensch

First of all Albanians are not peaceful at all,who are you trying to lie?You and Serbs are the troublemakers of Balkans.You can feel Ubermensch only among African folks.

Flintlocke
07-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Aggression is a characteristic of a heathy people.-

Gospodine
07-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Aggression is a characteristic of a heathy people.-

Genocide and genocidal tendencies are not.

derLowe
07-06-2012, 05:08 PM
I thought you were descended from the Illyrians; described by Romans and Greeks as quote: "War-like", "Barbarian", "Violent", etc...

Please. Balkan people trying to act pacifist. Fucking epic joke.

Most of the Balkan members on here would be happy to see their neighbours vanish from the face of the earth.
We're all the same shit and it's when reading through this vitriolic-laden, ultra-nationalistic rantings that I do realise how lucky I am not to be there anymore.

How do you retards start your day?

"Hmmm what a lovely day... I think I'll hate... the Serbs today. No wait, that's tomorrow. Today will be Macedonians."

The Balkans needs a population-reduction across the board. No favouritism, just anyone who doesn't want to live in the 21st century and still clings to prehistoric bullsh*t needs to get the hell out.

The Balkans are divided and not really ready for the 21st century.

Flintlocke
07-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Genocide and genocidal tendencies are not.

That's another issue, who ever talked about genocide, none (well almost none) of the serb and albanian members here do not support genocide. Those who say take serbs and albos to africa or israel do.

Gospodine
07-06-2012, 05:09 PM

Morale of the story: get out while you can or watch the clocks go backwards.

Gospodine
07-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Those who say take serbs and albos to africa or israel do.

I think they're saying that in relation to the effect the Balkans can have on other European nations, which I can sympathize with to some degree.

Principally, ever since 1999, the hot-beds of primitivism, historical revisionism and ultra-nationalism have been Serbia and Albania.

That's not say Croatia, Bosnia, Macedonia and others aren't contributing to the issue as well; but these two states bear the freshest wounds and as such the biggest reasons to ignite a potential future fuck-up.

Personally I say, let them go at it again... wipe themselves out, whatever it takes to end this "who was here first" rivalry that just lowers your IQ by several points whenever it's brought up again.

Flintlocke
07-07-2012, 07:33 AM
DL ffs dude Illyrians were fighting all the time with their neighbors and amongst eachother, they were tremendous pirates that ravaged the coasts of the Adriatic and Ionian sea. There are countless historical examples of wars and they were conquered by the Romans because their armies were in Corfu and Epirus and couldn't defend the homeland.

derLowe
07-07-2012, 07:34 AM

I have been out for a long time, 23 year but regretfully due to a new business venture I have to deal with people from the Balkans every day. Some are nice folk but most are pretty nuts.

This weeks weirdest comment was from a business lady in Pula. We got talking over the phone about the racial population make up here in South Africa, after I commented that we have a large German population here she responded with "That is a shame.". I asked her why does she thinks that to which she responded "Because Germans like to do evil experiments on children." It was not said in a joking way or as a joke.

I could do without conversation like those.

~Nik~
07-07-2012, 05:48 PM

Slavo-Hellenic peoples of the Balkans have been long preserved through this primitivism, the ancient spirit of community and race revolving around the independence of tribes and families, ennobling peoples for centuries. This very simplistic picture that you made ​​of these primitive Balkans is in the history pretty recently, and let's be honest, partly due to the Shqiptars and the Western puppeteers.

el22
07-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Slavo-Hellenic peoples of the Balkans have been long preserved through this primitivism, the ancient spirit of community and race revolving around the independence of tribes and families, ennobling peoples for centuries.[/QUTOE]

"Ancient spirit" of what?

[QUOTE]This very simplistic picture that you made ​​of these primitive Balkans is in the history pretty recently, and let's be honest, partly due to the Shqiptars and the Western puppeteers.

If there is someone that has been involved in war more than once, and with more than one ethnicity recently, these are serbs. And all the recent wars have been between parts that once were part of ex-yugoslavia – an artificial amalgamation.

~Nik~
07-08-2012, 10:10 AM
If there is someone that has been involved in war more than once, and with more than one ethnicity recently, these are serbs. And all the recent wars have been between parts that once were part of ex-yugoslavia – an artificial amalgamation.

Yugoslavia by its name "South Slavia" wasn't a bad idea, the problem is that it was an perversion, an communist artificial state based on perverted ideals.

el22
07-08-2012, 10:23 AM
If serbs and bosnias, and serbs and albanians, saw each other as enemy rather than as brothers, It means that the sense of pertaining the same nationality/citizenship was weaker than the sense of pertaining to different ethnicities.
And judging from how things ended up, it was NOT a good idea after all.

~Nik~
07-08-2012, 10:29 AM
If serbs and bosnias, and serbs and albanians, saw each other as enemy rather than as brothers, It means that the sense of pertaining the same nationality/citizenship was weaker than the sense of pertaining to different ethnicities.
And judging from how things ended up, it was NOT a good idea after all.

Why Bosnians especially ? Because some are muslims ?

Actually, the best and younger pan-Slavic stock was from Bosnia in the early 20th. Just see Gavrilo Princip.

el22
07-08-2012, 10:38 AM
Now let’s leave hypocrisy aside for a moment. None of the Balkan wars were motivated because people thought that if some one else believes in a different version of religion fairytales, they should be killed.

~Nik~
07-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Now let’s leave hypocrisy aside for a moment. None of the Balkan wars were motivated because people thought that if some one else believes in a different version of religion fairytales, they should be killed.

It's true, the race mattered more.

el22
07-08-2012, 11:12 AM
And for the sake of fairness (I mean about hate between neighbors), let’s take Greece for example.

Greek has Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Turkey for neighbors.

Quick Quiz: which of them hates Greeks more?

I don’t know about Bulgarians, but the rest are equal candidates for the first price.