PDA

View Full Version : One for the lads

Jedthehumanoid
07-07-2012, 09:29 AM
It's taking me a while to get up to speed on here but am I detecting a little hostility to Western women? I appreciate that radical feminists can be unattractive as a lifelong proposition but women being equal to men is a given and hardly freaks me out.

I'm afraid that no matter how physically attractive the women is if there's little between the ears it's a real turn off. Saying yes too often could well send me off in the opposite direction.

....and finally women are soooo easy to talk to, why are you having problems;)

Germanicus
07-07-2012, 09:56 AM
When talking to women you have to measure your words carefully and think before you say anything, they are not fools, they are experts in the art of conversation..........you have been warned!

Fortis in Arduis
07-07-2012, 10:51 AM
When talking to women you have to measure your words carefully and think before you say anything, they are not fools, they are experts in the art of conversation..........you have been warned!

You mean when they are in pussy-whipping mode and won't shut up?

Why won't they shut up? Because they want to verbally abuse, and bring up stuff that happened years ago etc.

Jedthehumanoid
07-07-2012, 02:03 PM
You mean when they are in pussy-whipping mode and won't shut up?

Why won't they shut up? Because they want to verbally abuse, and bring up stuff that happened years ago etc.

Bloody hell, you're not still banging on about your woman are you:rolleyes:

Jedthehumanoid
07-07-2012, 02:05 PM

Yes we all know that they're clever and formidable......but adversaries:rolleyes2:

Frigga
07-07-2012, 03:58 PM

Women aren't the only ones who do that... :lol: