http://www.stockwb.com/media/images/photos-tupac.jpg
http://www.stockwb.com/media/images/tupac-tupac.jpg

Mordid
07-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Nordsudanid + Aethiopoid influences.

Mortimer
07-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Nordsudanid + Aethiopoid influences.

quiete agree. he has nice features. a handsome man. not every negroe is broad, flat faced and big liped

Mordid
07-15-2012, 06:20 PM
He had an unique look indeed, but that's because he got his Caucasoid influence from his mulatto father.

Supreme American
07-15-2012, 06:30 PM
Dead. Multiple gunshot wounds.

Breedingvariety
07-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Supposedly he was one of few rappers who didn't sell out to the Illuminati. Or he reneged on the deal. That's why he became religious in later years. The legend has it, he was killed by the Illuminati.

Útrám
07-15-2012, 06:37 PM
Aethiopoid

Black Americans are from 17th century West-Africa. The lack of any noticeable prognathism and the nasal shape is likely due to admixture with Euro-Americans, rather than some element from the eastern African horn.

Panopticon
07-15-2012, 06:38 PM
I liked his artistic, compassionate, insightful, thoughtful, personal and more intelligent work. As a young boy, he wrote poetry and did ballet. Quite different from the "thug" image he created later on. The thug image was probably also what made him really famous.

Unfortunately, while some of the brightest rappers and a good role model for the rest of the genre, he was also part of the reason that it became so incredibly degenerate, the audience who craved for just that as well.

HfXwmDGJAB8

Wl54ABY8VgY

Mordid
07-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Black Americans are from 17th century West-Africa. The lack of any noticeable prognathism and the nasal shape is likely due to admixture with Euro-Americans, rather than some element from the eastern African horn.
If I remember correctly, his father has Tuareg ancestry. So it make sense that he got his Europoid influence from his father side.

Mordid
07-15-2012, 06:46 PM
I liked his artistic, compassionate, insightful, thoughtful, personal and more intelligent work. As a young boy, he wrote poetry and did ballet. Quite different from the "thug" image he created later on. The thug image was probably also what made him really famous.

Unfortunately, while some of the brightest rappers and a good role model for the rest of the genre, he was also part of the reason that it became so incredibly degenerate, the audience who craved for just that as well.

HfXwmDGJAB8

Wl54ABY8VgY
Change and Life goes on are both my favourite songs. Two diffrent type of songs. They are both great songs. But changes inspires people. And life goes on makes you think about your loved ones lost. Both great songs.

cmd_
07-15-2012, 07:23 PM
quiete agree. he has nice features. a handsome man. not every negroe is broad, flat faced and big lipedThe thing is that east Africans are not even full-blooded negroes compared to the west Africans.

Dalton Fury
07-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Dead gungroid :laugh2:

Xenomorph
07-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Change and Life goes on are both my favourite songs. Two diffrent type of songs. They are both great songs. But changes inspires people. And life goes on makes you think about your loved ones lost. Both great songs.

Another good one:
r9uEtplq6CI

tEhSaint
07-15-2012, 09:07 PM
This one is a classic piece... Kinda too much for now though.

Do5MMmEygsY

Rip

Furnace
07-15-2012, 09:20 PM
He looked very ethiopian

Corvus
07-16-2012, 10:14 AM
Terrible music

only1
07-16-2012, 11:00 AM
The thing is that east Africans are not even full-blooded negroes compared to the west Africans.

Not sure about that. There are only speculations.