PDA

View Full Version : Why does the media do it?

Quorra
07-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Just had to turn off the Olympics because of over representation of non-whites in every fucking screen shot.

Bobcat Fraser
07-28-2012, 05:48 AM
I noticed that too. It was beyond the pale (no pun). It was akin to just showing blonde-haired and blue-eyed people in Rio. Evidently, London is just 10% White.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
07-28-2012, 05:53 AM
Just had to turn off the Olympics because of over representation of non-whites in every fucking screen shot.

oh you poor australian, have you visited london recently? It's certainly not an australia.

You should stop letting those maylay / indonesians / singaporeans /indians in before it's too late honey or it will become a reality for you too

stick to the greek immigrants its more reasonable

but yeah, they showed lots of blacks, I mean they usually say they hate paki's which they had some paki's but blacks seemed to be huge in numbers.

Libertas
07-28-2012, 07:37 AM
Most of the English have a fetish for blacks but hate Muslims.

Quorra
07-28-2012, 07:38 AM
oh you poor australian, have you visited london recently? It's certainly not an australia.

You should stop letting those maylay / indonesians / singaporeans /indians in before it's too late honey or it will become a reality for you too

stick to the greek immigrants its more reasonable

but yeah, they showed lots of blacks, I mean they usually say they hate paki's which they had some paki's but blacks seemed to be huge in numbers.

Regarding the bold, my people are idiots and I can't bash them into submission.

Today I was on a ferry with a load of rude subway monkeys. They all stampeded to get off the ferry. I jumped second in line because I was up at door(but it took no shortage of initiative and aggression for me to do it!).

They were in a big hurry for some reason. I walked up the ramp so, so slowly, forcing them to walk behind me . I was hearing their gasps of exasperation.

A stupid baby boomer couple on the shore were looking at me awkwardly. It was on the tip of their minds to alert me to the fact I should move aside. I was smirking at the old traitors. I was exultant as I stepped off the ramp and the relief was palpable all round.

It was like a was a witch to the whites watching. Weird hey? A nice neighbour girl of mine was on the ferry. I don't know what kind of a devil she thinks I am.

Breedingvariety
07-28-2012, 11:17 PM
It is a matter of necessity to have negroes on TV. Unlike whites, they can't be stupid on TV.

For example: big brother UK implied a house mate was racist when she described other housemate as gorilla. But it was OK when she was called as cow multiple times in discussion show "big brother: bit on the side". I think big brother thinks negroes are like gorillas, but that should not be said out loud. White woman is not like cow, so it is not a problem.

Contusion
07-28-2012, 11:19 PM
Go world!

Breedingvariety
07-28-2012, 11:22 PM
Why does the media do it?
Media believes truth is what they say it is. So if they say negroes are cool, people will truth about them being cool.

Contra Mundum
07-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Because being white is something to be ashamed of.

PetiteParisienne
07-28-2012, 11:33 PM

The English (at least in London) have a giant boner for Islam, actually. In a BBC interview with an Al Qaeda member a couple of years ago, the AQ monster said that the organisation gets most of its funding from British mosques and university students.

Contusion
07-28-2012, 11:35 PM
Media believes truth is what they say it is. So if they say negroes are cool, people will truth about them being cool.

Or maybe it's the fact that the olympics are some sort of global event, viewed by many upon many different cultures. Some diversity wouldn't be completely out of order, don't cha think?

Quorra
07-28-2012, 11:38 PM

I've noticed this from poms I've met. They complain about pakis and indians but seem ok with blacks.

Quorra
07-28-2012, 11:42 PM
Or maybe it's the fact that the olympics are some sort of global event, viewed by many upon many different cultures. Some diversity wouldn't be completely out of order, don't cha think?

I expect the host country to be represented by it's own ethnicity. The starting theme showed all this English countryside and English things...with a whole lot of non-English English citizens in it.

It's a global event hosted by a nation not by the globe. The globe are the guests.

Whats' the point of hosting in a certain nation? If you want it to be hosted by all peoples at once then hire a giant boat and we'll all host it on international waters.

Bobcat Fraser
07-29-2012, 06:14 AM
The English (at least in London) have a giant boner for Islam, actually. In a BBC interview with an Al Qaeda member a couple of years ago, the AQ monster said that the organisation gets most of its funding from British mosques and university students.

Maybe that explains why the police did nothing when a mob of crazy Muslims cursed and threatened America. Yet, they arrested a BNP guy who protested their vitriol. I then knew that the British authorities had two different sets of rules, one for majority groups, one for minority groups. The mullahs have more freedom of speech than the nationalists.

Methmatician
07-29-2012, 06:39 AM
I expect the host country to be represented by it's own ethnicity. The starting theme showed all this English countryside and English things...with a whole lot of non-English English citizens in it.

It's a global event hosted by a nation not by the globe. The globe are the guests.

Whats' the point of hosting in a certain nation? If you want it to be hosted by all peoples at once then hire a giant boat and we'll all host it on international waters.

1) It's Great Britain, not just the English.
2) How do you know all the white people were English? They could have been Polish, French, Dutch, etc.
3) Were you annoyed by the excessive use of French?

Quorra
07-29-2012, 06:47 AM
1) It's Great Britain, not just the English.
2) How do you know all the white people were English? They could have been Polish, French, Dutch, etc.
3) Were you annoyed by the excessive use of French?

1) Beside my point

2)Well since there was about one white person in the pre-filmed starting intro, I suppose it might have been a dutch or French guy. I just assumed they would have the one token British person put in there. :laugh:

3)Of course. The French are the natural enemy of the British. Why wouldn't that annoy me?

Methmatician
07-29-2012, 07:18 AM
3)Of course. The French are the natural enemy of the British. Why wouldn't that annoy me?

Btw, do you know why they said everything in French first, then English? Were there a lot of French people in the audience?

Libertas
07-29-2012, 07:55 AM
French is the language of the modern Olympics, founded by Baron de Coubertin.

Quorra
07-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Btw, do you know why they said everything in French first, then English? Were there a lot of French people in the audience?

France =Hell

Graham
07-29-2012, 01:33 PM

How's Glasgow for treating the third world migrants? Don't know, I know you have a few. Glaswegians can be straight-talkers.

Libertas
07-29-2012, 02:52 PM
How's Glasgow for treating the third world migrants? Don't know, I know you have a few. Glaswegians can be straight-talkers.

Some poorer areas like Easterhouse do not exactly welcome non-whites living among them but on the whole they are tolerated or at least ignored.