PDA

View Full Version : A lot of Turkey vs Greece OT-rubbish

Graus
08-08-2012, 03:03 PM
Hard to put hte word "work" in a same sentence with those sauvages

Well, what can I say? I am a "liberal" at heart :D

Besides it may be some sort of psychological deterrence, we know they dont have a problem with violence, with hard and honest work on the other hand...

Contra Mundum
08-08-2012, 07:54 PM
I thought most Turkish men wanted blonde European women. This is the first Turk I have come across that wants a black woman.

Graus
08-08-2012, 07:57 PM
I thought most Turkish men wanted blonde European women. This is the first Turk I have come across that wants a black woman.

Most Turks want their hairy peasant cousin from Anatolia. Or at least thats what they get...

Anatolian Eagle
08-08-2012, 08:22 PM

That was exactly what I told him when I noticed his affinity towards black women :P

Partizan
08-08-2012, 08:32 PM

Well,I'm always into darker women...I like black ones at most but also like Arab,Latina and Indian ones.Among Euros,only Southern European Meds are in my interest zone ;)

Most Turks want their hairy peasant cousin from Anatolia. Or at least thats what they get...

Wasn't incest common among Germanic people?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coupled_cousins

From Aggripina the Elder to Wilhelm II :)

Partizan
08-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Legal but not common like in certain other "cultures", except for aristocracy.

Well,most of incest famous people in this article were Europeans.Not only aristocracy.

I know,some Turks marry their cousins however it isn't that common like you exaggerate.

Graus
08-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Well,most of incest famous people in this article were Europeans.

I know,some Turks marry their cousins however it isn't that common like you exaggerate.

Its really comon among the Turks around here, they get their brides from the same anatolian villages their families are from (often cousins). They dont like the Turkish females around here, they are too westernised for their taste and most of the time they have a higher level of education.

Partizan
08-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Its really comon among the Turks around here, they get their brides from the same anatolian villages their families are from (often cousins). They dont like the Turkish females around here, they are too westernised for their taste and most of the time they have a higher level of education.

Well,I know Turks living in Düsseldorf,Berlin,Köln,Munich and Karlsruhe;not all of them were like you described...

Viele Türkisch Leute in Deutschland sind aus ländlich,diese Leute sind nicht repräsentativ für alle Türkisch Nation.

kabeiros
08-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Among Euros,only Southern European Meds are in my interest zone ;)Thank God, you are not in theirs...

Partizan
08-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Thank God, you are not in theirs...

You can keep Greek ones to yourself,I prefer Spaniards(who I dated before) and Southern Italians.

BTW this thread totally derailed,:lol:

Anatolian Eagle
08-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Thank God, you are not in theirs...

And you're butthurt because..?

kabeiros
08-08-2012, 09:26 PM

Anatolian Eagle
08-08-2012, 09:30 PM

Because you freak out and butt-in wherever a Turk is mentioned, even if the subject has nothing to do with Greeks.

Now answer me, you're butthurt because..?

kabeiros
08-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Because you freak out and butt-in wherever a Turk is mentioned, even the subject has nothing to do with Greeks.

Now answer me, you're butthurt because..?I'm trying to be the Greek Onur :D:D:D

Graus
08-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Well,I know Turks living in Düsseldorf,Berlin,Köln,Munich and Karlsruhe;not all of them were like you described...

Viele Türkisch Leute in Deutschland sind aus ländlich,diese Leute sind nicht repräsentativ für alle Türkisch Nation.

"Ländlich" ist ein netter Euphemismus

They are scum basically but I am aware we didnt really got the best Turkey had to offer but uncivilised and degenerated anatolian peasants.
Many people in Turkey are ashamed of them and rightly so.

Anatolian Eagle
08-08-2012, 09:34 PM
I'm trying to be the Greek Onur :D:D:D

Hahaha good one :D

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-08-2012, 09:59 PM
A thread like this would encourage more Turkey vs Greek debates
but this time won't be OT:D

Kemalisté
08-08-2012, 10:15 PM
"Ländlich" ist ein netter Euphemismus

They are scum basically but I am aware we didnt really got the best Turkey had to offer but uncivilised and degenerated anatolian peasants.
Many people in Turkey are ashamed of them and rightly so.

Well, most of jobless people in rural areas = uneducation. So, that's not surprising.

It's good to get rid of a big illiterate population tho.

Partizan
08-08-2012, 10:35 PM
LOL derail of this thread was funny...

It started from my black fetish,than bashing Turks by a German,than turned to Turkish-Greek challenge :)

I try to avoid Turkish-Greek challenges unless Greeks falsify our history.

Because,first of all,despite I'm not fond of Greece there are reasonable Greeks like Absinthe.Secondly,I know real problem isn't with Turks and Greeks but with Imperialist powers who provoke them to each other.Since last Ottoman era,Brits and Russians always provoked Greeks and the so-called Turkish-Greek War(1919-1922) was because of British.Greek army was supplied by Brits against Turks since Brits wanted to make Turks busy while invading rich oil reserv areas in North Iraq.

I rather call this war as British-Turkish war.

As a person whom's grandpa's aunts and uncles were died in migration route from Salonica to Anatolia,of course I'm not unbiased about Greece.However the problem is that,Greeks think problem is "Turks stole their lands,they just wanted to re-gain their lands etc." They don't see British finger behind it.And than,Turks also forgot the real issue and turn it to a chauvinistic fight...Problem is with imperialism,guys!

Should we Turks invade Ukraine for Khazar and Crimean Khaganete legacy there?

Graus
08-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Well, most of jobless people in rural areas = uneducation. So, that's not surprising.

It's good to get rid of a big illiterate population tho.

There is more to it, I am not blaming the first generation for being illiterate, because they never had the oppurtunity to get a decent education. Their kids on the other hand are a different story, those could have had a good and free education but they simply didnt care. We have tons of third generation immigrants, who cant speak the language properly, dont have a highschool diploma and will basically be a liability to society for all their lives. I cant understand this kind of mindset

kabeiros
08-08-2012, 10:44 PM
I try to avoid Turkish-Greek challenges unless Greeks falsify our history.Greeks don't try to falsify Turkish history (at least not in TA). On the other hand Onur -he's my best friend you know- falsifies Greek history even more from MacSlavs, he should be a mythographer :D

Most of the other things you said, were quite accurate... my grandma had good memories of her Turkish neighbores, she told me that Greeks and Turks were friends in her village. But later came the Young Turks and your hero, Ataturk....

Partizan
08-08-2012, 10:47 PM
There is more to it, I am not blaming the first generation for being illiterate, because they never had the oppurtunity to get a decent education. Their kids on the other hand are a different story, those could have had a good and free education but they simply didnt care. We have tons of third generation immigrants, who cant speak the language properly, dont have a highschool diploma and will basically be a liability to society for all their lives. I cant understand this kind of mindset

You can't generalise it.I was in Germany less than 3 weeks ago and all Turks I've seen in Nordrhein Westphalen were quite integrated...

Germans have no problem with Turks mostly.When I was in Düsseldorf,I didn't face any discrimination.

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-08-2012, 10:52 PM
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/8339/dscf2427xt6.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/dscf2427xt6.jpg/)

sunlower seeds check
ice cream check
cold drinks...check

yes..ready for fun :icon_yell:

Onur
08-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Their kids on the other hand are a different story, those could have had a good and free education but they simply didnt care. We have tons of third generation immigrants, who cant speak the language properly, dont have a highschool diploma and will basically be a liability to society for all their lives. I cant understand this kind of mindset
Graus, we in Turkey cannot understand those people either, so i am not surprised that you cant either.

You know what, some of those 3-4th generation immigrants in Germany cannot speak Turkish properly either and some doesn't act like us too :picard1: They alienated themselves from both German and Turkish public and managed to create their own peculiar lifestyle

Partizan
08-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Greeks don't try to falsify Turkish history (at least not in TA). On the other hand Onur -he's my best friend you know- falsifies Greek history even more from MacSlavs, he should be a mythographer :D

Well,without remembering Greek army's rapes,murders and lootings,just blaming Turks is falsifying Turkish history...Or showing Greek invasion as "liberating Greeks" as well.

Most of the other things you said, were quite accurate... my grandma had good memories of her Turkish neighbores, she told me that Greeks and Turks were friends in her village. But later came the Young Turks and your hero, Ataturk....

Well,Atatürk just saved his country from invasion.You keep saying he was leading Young Turks(Committee of Union and Progress) whereas he left them in 1909.Atatürk didn't order massacre against Greeks however he successed a population exchange(the best solution).On the other hand,Greek army and Anatolian Greeks killed a lot of Turkish civilians...

Queen B
08-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Well,Atatürk just saved his country from invasion.You keep saying he was leading Young Turks(Committee of Union and Progress) whereas he left them in 1909.Atatürk didn't order massacre against Greeks however he successed a population exchange(the best solution).On the other hand,Greek army and Anatolian Greeks killed a lot of Turkish civilians...

No-one invaded PONTUS , yet , 350.000 Greeks were massacred.

You don't know the proverb ''One man's hero, is another man's villain ?

Partizan
08-08-2012, 11:02 PM
No-one invaded PONTUS , yet , 350.000 Greeks were massacred.

You don't know the proverb ''One man's hero, is another man's villain ?

Invasion?There belonged to Turks for at least 500 years...

Your number is magnified,also those Greeks weren't angels.Firstly they attacked Turks and rebelled on the middle of our independence war.

Kemalisté
08-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Lol, Ataturk was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by your own president, who fought him for the sake of Megali Idea :) (Eleftherious Venizelos)

Apparantely you hate Ataturk just because what's been taught you since your childhood by your parents or in the school or whatever.

I don't expect any Greek to respect Ataturk though, as he destroyed their Megali dreams. But still, Venizelos seemed to be a reasonable person, even though he was the creator of that idea.

Graus
08-08-2012, 11:05 PM
You can't generalise it.I was in Germany less than 3 weeks ago and all Turks I've seen in Nordrhein Westphalen were quite integrated...

Germans have no problem with Turks mostly.When I was in Düsseldorf,I didn't face any discrimination.

Our education system seperates the students according to their performance into three different kind of schools: Gymnasium (good and above, Realschule (good middle ground) Hauptschule (everything below till mentally challenged), 30% wont finish highschool at al,l of those who actually finish school, 70% will have a Hauptschul- diploma and only 13% will get the highest one (most of them girls). I am sorry but its the poorest performance of all immigrant groups in our country.

StonyArabia
08-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Turkey is a Eurasian tiger, poking fun at seem no longer viable. I hope Turkey will continue to prosper as it influence should grow in the Near East/Caucasus and Central Asia.

Γέλως
08-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Turkey is economic power, Greece is laugh riot.
Go back to your nest, rughead.

kabeiros
08-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Well,without remembering Greek army's rapes,murders and lootings,just blaming Turks is falsifying Turkish history...Or showing Greek invasion as "liberating Greeks" as well.

Well,Atatürk just saved his country from invasion.You keep saying he was leading Young Turks(Committee of Union and Progress) whereas he left them in 1909.Atatürk didn't order massacre against Greeks however he successed a population exchange(the best solution).On the other hand,Greek army and Anatolian Greeks killed a lot of Turkish civilians...For a moment I thought I have found a decent Turk but... old style Turkish propaganda from top to bottom. You people are unbelievable. You accuse us of spreading propaganda but you spread yours as if it was the most undeniable truth, your schools did a good job in making you narrow minded. It's not even worth to respond.

StonyArabia
08-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Go back to your nest, rughead.

Sure Levantine Wog, just Europeanized rughead yourself

Kemalisté
08-08-2012, 11:09 PM
For a moment I thought I have found a decent Turk but... old style Turkish propaganda from top to bottom. You people are unbelievable. You accuse us of spreading propaganda but you spread yours as if it was the most undeniable truth, your schools did a good job in making you narrow minded. It's not even worth to respond.

So you mean you received a modern scientific unbiased education ? everybody sees how you are spewing your hatred toward Turks here.

I still wait for a response from you about Ataturk. Can you explain me the act of Venizelos ?

Queen B
08-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Invasion?There belonged to Turks for at least 500 years...

Your number is magnified,also those Greeks weren't angels.Firstly they attacked Turks and rebelled on the middle of our independence war.

You didn't get what I wrote.
You said that Greeks ''invaded'' Asia Minor, that's why happened what happened to them by the Turks.
And I replied back that (Greeks) didn't invade Pontus, yet, 350.000 Greeks were massacred there, even if there was relation to the ''invansion'' as you call it.

Lol, Ataturk was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by your own president, who fought him for the sake of Megali Idea :) (Eleftherious Venizelos)

Apparantely you hate Ataturk just because what's been taught you since your childhood by your parents or in the school or whatever.

I don't expect any Greek to respect Ataturk though, as he destroyed their Megali dreams. But still, Venizelos seemed to be a reasonable person, even though he was the creator of that idea.

Two Jews, two Masons. :bored:

I don't care about Megali Idea. Most of Greeks don't actually. You can even see it in TA. All of our neighbors are dreaming and talking about OUR lands, and we have no claim to other lands, even thouhg most of them were once Greek.

And just to clear it out, Greeks dislike Ataturk because of Pontic Greek genocide, and Smyrne catastrophe, not about Megali Idea (:picard2::picard2:).
If losing someone of your family, or your property isn't enough for you, then it is for some people.

Queen B
08-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Sure Levantine Wog, just Europeanized rughead yourself
Europe = Greek word, used FIRST and FOREMOST for Greeks.

*insult fail*

Kemalisté
08-08-2012, 11:15 PM

Thanks for exposing what kind of mentality you have. So I'll not pay attention to such a miserable anti-semitic fascist who filled her brain with nonsense Illuminati/Mason conspiracy stuff anymore.

Partizan
08-08-2012, 11:15 PM
For a moment I thought I have found a decent Turk but... old style Turkish propaganda from top to bottom. You people are unbelievable. You accuse us of spreading propaganda but you spread yours as if it was the most undeniable truth, your schools did a good job in making you narrow minded. It's not even worth to respond.

Yeah old style propaganda:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menemen_massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Smyrna#The_Treatment_of_Turks_during _the_occupation

kabeiros
08-08-2012, 11:22 PM
So you mean you received a modern scientific unbiased education ? everybody sees how you are spewing your hatred toward Turks here. I spew my hatred towards Turks because I react to the hatred of Turks in here. In fact this was the reason I registered in TA, to counter act the lies about Greeks by Turks, Alboz, MacSlavs.

You see I wait to find a decent Turk who is not fed up by blind ideology, so we can have a reasonable conversation. I though that Partizan would be one of them when I read his post about imperialism, but immediately he rejected my good intentions

I still wait for a response from you about Ataturk. Can you explain me the act of Venizelos ?This was done in a period when Greece and Turkey were trying to strengthen their bilateral relations.

Kemalisté
08-08-2012, 11:25 PM
If you are waiting for a Turk who can be an instrument to your anti-Turk stuff like '' you stoled, you killed, you murdered '' etc. then you'll draw a blank.

And I'm also waiting for some Greeks who can respect our leader Ataturk and the lands we currently own, but it's impossible as I see.

Partizan
08-08-2012, 11:26 PM
You didn't get what I wrote.
You said that Greeks ''invaded'' Asia Minor, that's why happened what happened to them by the Turks.
And I replied back that (Greeks) didn't invade Pontus, yet, 350.000 Greeks were massacred there, even if there was relation to the ''invansion'' as you call it.

Pontians revolted against Turks inbetween 1920-1923.They just supported their brothas who were invading Western Turkey.What you except,shoulded Turks spread roses on them?

I don't care about Megali Idea. Most of Greeks don't actually. You can even see it in TA. All of our neighbors are dreaming and talking about OUR lands, and we have no claim to other lands, even thouhg most of them were once Greek.

And just to clear it out, Greeks dislike Ataturk because of Pontic Greek genocide, and Smyrne catastrophe, not about Megali Idea (:picard2::picard2:).
If losing someone of your family, or your property isn't enough for you, then it is for some people.

Many Greeks are in dream of "re-taking Constantinople",you can't deny it.

Also so-called Smyrne catastrophe have done by Greek army.Since they had to left this city,they didn't want to leave it to Turks...

I don't know about Venizelos but Atatürk was neither Mason nor Jew.

He came from a Turkish family,who were settled to Balkans in Ottoman period.His roots trace back to Konya and Afyon.

About being Mason,he even closed Masonic lodges in Turkey and he left Committee of Union and Progress for being close to Masons.

Kemalisté
08-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Ataturk got rid of all people who were against the national war of indepence, it's not a special treatment toward Greeks. For example;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/150_personae_non_gratae_of_Turkey

The Pontic Greeks established a committee to provide invaders with arms and coin, so you wouldn't expect him to tolerate such an act. But he didn't touch the Greek community who did not side with invaders and they were excluded from the Population exchange.

Queen B
08-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Thanks for exposing what kind of mentality you have. So I'll not pay attention to such a miserable anti-semitic fascist who filled her brain with nonsense Illuminati/Mason conspiracy stuff anymore.
Benizelos (or Ben Selon) is a proven Jew and a proven Mason .

Benizelos was the first political leader that asked for the recognition of and Israeli country, in 1917.

Jewish community in Greece mentions the pro-Jew tactics (papers called ''Chronika'') , by giving them benefits that no-Greek had, and no other Jew enjoyed in Balkans.

As for the masons, there have been found lists in the masonic lodge in Greece, including Benizelos (along with numerous other Greek politicians and not only, of course)

So, Benizelos, was a Jew and a Mason. If Ataturk was the pure Turk you think it is, then fine, that doesn't make Benizelos a reliable source, or politician though. He is no different than Goeffrey Mineiko (aka George Papandreou)

Kemalisté
08-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Being a pro-Jew doesn't make somebody a Jew.

And how can I figure that you are a reliable source anyway ? from what I know most Greeks respect Venizelos and see him the way we see Ataturk.

I think you just represent a minor fascist anti-semitic population there who vote for neo-nazi parties such as Golden Dawn. So, I'll not give credit to you about this.

Queen B
08-08-2012, 11:41 PM
Pontians revolted against Turks inbetween 1920-1923.They just supported their brothas who were invading Western Turkey.What you except,shoulded Turks spread roses on them?

They revolted 6 years after the genocide process? Well, they were slow or stupid.I guess the jokes about Pontic's IQ must be true :bored: .

Many Greeks are in dream of "re-taking Constantinople",you can't deny it.

The overhelming majority is feeling nostalgia about their hometowns.
I have many friends that have lived there and forced to leave after the pogroms, and others that (their families) left in Smyrne catastrophe, but none of them is dreaming taking back those places.
Most of them want to visit and/or claim their property (many do this process).

Queen B
08-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Being a pro-Jew doesn't make somebody a Jew.

And how can I figure that you are a reliable source anyway ? from what I know most Greeks respect Venizelos and see him the way we see Ataturk.

:rotfl:

Greeks see him that way?

Where on earth did you saw that? First of all, we don't idolize anyone like you do with Ataturk. Most of Greeks know nothing about Benizelos, while - at least the turks I have talked with - know all his biography/life

Benizelos is only ''respected'' by politicians, not by people. Greeks have other heros to respect, and NONE to the extend you worship and idolize Ataturk .

Kemalisté
08-08-2012, 11:45 PM
I have many friends that have lived there and forced to leave after the pogroms, and others that (their families) left in Smyrne catastrophe, but none of them is dreaming taking back those places.

Can we take our properties from Thessaloniki as well ? my family was forced to leave their hometown where they lived for centures during the Balkan Wars.

Partizan
08-08-2012, 11:53 PM
They revolted 6 years after the genocide process? Well, they were slow or stupid.I guess the jokes about Pontic's IQ must be true :bored: .

Well,in pro-Greek sources where they claim Turks genocided Pontians;it says it went on until 1923 :rolleyes: It matchs with the revolt era.

So,don't get angry when Turks claim Salonica and West Thrace.

kabeiros
08-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Pontians revolted against Turks inbetween 1920-1923.They just supported their brothas who were invading Western Turkey.What you except,shoulded Turks spread roses on them?Are you Onur? He is the only one who spreads lies with such ease.
The masacre of Christians in Anatolia started from 1914, long before the Greek liberation of Smyrne.

"The extermination of the Armenians is well under way. Thousands of Nestorians and Syrians [of the Assyrian Orthodox Church] have vanished from the face of the earth. More than 300,000 Greeks have been deported from the Ottoman Empire, and many more sent to the interior. The fate that awaits the surviving Christians and Jews — in fact, of all the non-Turkish elements — depends on the term of the fratricidal war and its fortunes. The Young Turks are watchfully waiting to carry out their program: 'Turkey for the Turks.'"
(Atlantic Monthly, November 1916)

Here is what Ataturk said in 1926:
"those ... left-over from the former Young Turkish Party, ... should have been made to account for the lives of millions of our Christian subjects who were ruthlessly driven en masse, from their homes and massacred ..."
(Mustafa Kemal — Emile Hildebrand, "Kemal Promises More Hangings of Political Antagonists in Turkey," Los Angeles Examiner, August 1, 1926 (Sunday edition, Section VI).

Many Greeks are in dream of "re-taking Constantinople",you can't deny it.Wrong, we would be happy if you didn't deport all Greeks from Constantinople in the 50's, violating international law and the exchange agreement of 1922. We didn't deport any Turks or Muslims from Greece because we are not Turks, we are civilized.

Queen B
08-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Well,in pro-Greek sources where they claim Turks genocided Pontians;it says it went on until 1923 :rolleyes: It matchs with the revolt era.

1914 to 1923. You missed 6 years .

Can we take our properties from Thessaloniki as well ? my family was forced to leave their hometown where they lived for centures during the Balkan Wars.
Sure you can. There are already Turks that are doing this process.

And I'm also waiting for some Greeks who can respect our leader Ataturk and the lands we currently own, but it's impossible as I see.
So, you basically ask to respect a man that is responsible for the death of thousands of Greeks? Not in a million years.
No, I m not Saint Dionysios of Zakynthos
(http://orthodoxwiki.org/Dionysius_of_Zakynthos#.22The_Saint_of_Forgiveness .22)

Personally, I DO respect the lands you won. Wars happen, and countries are winning and losing territories. You did won some, you lost some as well .

Kemalisté
08-09-2012, 12:01 AM
We didn't deport any Turks or Muslims from Greece because we are not Turks, we are civilized.

Still, what happent to the Turkish majority in particular areas of Greece ? you were a minority even after you gained your independence in those areas... Until, you either deported or murdered most of them.

Istanbul Pogroms was a civil act, and nobody denies that it's a dark page in our history. But what's the relevance with international laws here since it was a non-governmental act ?

As for exchange agreement, in what aspects we violated it ?

kabeiros
08-09-2012, 12:04 AM
Instead of using Wikipedia, I use original sources:

16 July 1916: German Consul Kuchhoff from Amisos to Berlin: "The entire Greek population of Sinope and the coastal region of the county of Kastanomu has been exiled. Exile and extermination in Turkish are the same, for whoever is not murdered, will die from hunger or illness."

30 November 1916: Austrian consul at Amisos Kwiatkowski to Austrian Foreign Minister Baron Burian: "on 26 November Rafet Bey told me: 'we must finish off the Greeks as we did with the Armenians ...' on 28 November Rafet Bey told me: 'today I sent squads to the interior to kill every Greek on sight.' I fear for the elimination of the entire Greek population and a repeat of what occurred last year."

13 December 1916: German Ambassador Kuhlman to German Chancellor Hollweg in Berlin: "Consuls Bergfeld in Samsun and Schede in Kerasun report of displacement of local population and murders. Prisoners are not kept. Villages reduced to ashes. Greek refugee families consisting mostly of women and children being marched from the coasts to Sebasteia. The need is great."

20 January 1917: Austrian Ambassador Pallavicini: "the situation for the displaced is desperate. Death awaits them all. I spoke to the Grand Vizier and told him that it would be sad if the persecution of the Greek element took the same scope and dimension as the Armenia persecution."

31 January 1917: German Chancellor Hollweg's report: "... the indications are that the Turks plan to eliminate the Greek element as enemies of the state, as they did earlier with the Armenians. The strategy implemented by the Turks is of displacing people to the interior without taking measures for their survival by exposing them to death, hunger, and illness. The abandoned homes are then looted and burnt or destroyed. Whatever was done to the Armenians is being repeated with the Greeks."

Partizan
08-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Are you Onur? He is the only one who spreads lies with such ease.
The masacre of Christians in Anatolia started from 1914, long before the Greek liberation of Smyrne.

"The extermination of the Armenians is well under way. Thousands of Nestorians and Syrians [of the Assyrian Orthodox Church] have vanished from the face of the earth. More than 300,000 Greeks have been deported from the Ottoman Empire, and many more sent to the interior. The fate that awaits the surviving Christians and Jews — in fact, of all the non-Turkish elements — depends on the term of the fratricidal war and its fortunes. The Young Turks are watchfully waiting to carry out their program: 'Turkey for the Turks.'"
(Atlantic Monthly, November 1916)

Here is what Ataturk said in 1926:
"those ... left-over from the former Young Turkish Party, ... should have been made to account for the lives of millions of our Christian subjects who were ruthlessly driven en masse, from their homes and massacred ..."
(Mustafa Kemal — Emile Hildebrand, "Kemal Promises More Hangings of Political Antagonists in Turkey," Los Angeles Examiner, August 1, 1926 (Sunday edition, Section VI).

In 1914?Yes Ottomans executed some Greeks who were getting organised under organisations like Fliki Eteria...It wasn't a massacre against civilians.

Also you still call invasion as liberation...You just falsified Dandelion about that,Greeks don't dream about Megali Idea.

Since I have read Atatürk's Speech(Nutuk) I know he blamed Damat Ferit Pasha for treason,because of Ottoman government recognised so-called genocide.Don't come with Western media's lies.

Wrong, we would be happy if you didn't deport all Greeks from Constantinople in the 50's, violating international law and the exchange agreement of 1922. We didn't deport any Turks or Muslims from Greece because we are not Turks, we are civilized.

Those Greeks who left İstanbul left there because of pogroms.Pogrom's reason was,the house Atatürk was born bombed by some Greeks...And it provoked Turks unfortunately...Turkish government didn't expel them,they left there themselves because they didn't feel safe.Yeah,what happened wasn't good but many West Thracian Turks migrated to Turkey because of persecution also.

Queen B
08-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Still, what happent to the Turkish majority in particular areas of Greece ? you were a minority even after you gained your independence in those areas... Until, you either deported or murdered most of them.
If you mean after the war, there is a thing called ''population exchange''

if you mean even after the population exchange you should learn that there is no ''Turkish majority'' populated area.
Rodope has 51.77% muslims (and by muslims includes Turks, Pomaks and Roma). So, you probably mean areas with a high rates of Muslims and Turks...
Well, what happened to them?

• Their numbers are increasing since population exchange.
• They have language schools, although they are a religious minority
• Their mosques operate, and their theological seminaries (unlike Chalki) as well
• They are granted special seats in Greek universities, special ''reserved'' dorms in universities, etc.

kabeiros
08-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Istanbul Pogroms was a civil act and nobody denies that it's a dark page in our history. But what's the relevance with international laws here since it was a non-governmental act ?No it was orchestrated by Menderes and the Turkish secret agency. Civilians can't deport hundreds of thousands of people, your government was behind this

As for exchange agreement, in what aspects we violated it ?In the agreement it said that Greeks of Constantinople and Muslims of Thrace are excluded from the population exchange. You violated this agreement by deporting all Greeks from Constantinople in 1955, is that hard to comprehend?

Queen B
08-09-2012, 12:15 AM
Pogrom's reason was,the house Atatürk was born bombed by some Greeks...And it provoked Turks unfortunately...
Wrong. The reason was that a turk put a bomb there and the Turkish news said it was a Greek, and even after that Turk was arrested, the news there remained silent about that.

Partizan
08-09-2012, 12:17 AM
No it was orchestrated by Menderes and the Turkish secret agency. Civilians can't deport hundreds of thousands of people, your government was behind this

In the agreement it said that Greeks of Constantinople and Muslims of Thrace are excluded from the population exchange. You violated this agreement by deporting all Greeks from Constantinople in 1955, is that hard to comprehend?

What you claim is conspiracy theory.It has been claimed,Turkish secret service organised that.But has been not proven yet.

kabeiros
08-09-2012, 12:22 AM
In 1914?Yes Ottomans executed some Greeks who were getting organised under organisations like Fliki Eteria...It wasn't a massacre against civilians.Filiki Eteria did not exist in 1914 :picard2:
You are more ignorant than Onur. By the way read my previous post to see if you executed civilians (and remember that all of them are from German and Austrian sources who were YOUR allies)

Also you still call invasion as liberation...You just falsified Dandelion about that,Greeks don't dream about Megali Idea.Are you stupid, did I say I want to liberate Smyrne now? There are not any Greeks left there, so how could we liberate them?

Those Greeks who left İstanbul left there because of pogroms.Pogrom's reason was,the house Atatürk was born bombed by some Greeks...
''The events were triggered by the false news that the Turkish consulate in Thessaloniki, north Greece—the house where Mustafa Kemal Atatürk had been born in 1881—had been bombed the day before''
From your beloved Wikipedia

Kemalisté
08-09-2012, 12:23 AM

if you mean even after the population exchange you should learn that there is no ''Turkish majority'' populated area.
Rodope has 51.77% muslims (and by muslims includes Turks, Pomaks and Roma). So, you probably mean areas with a high rates of Muslims and Turks...

• Their mosques operate, and their theological seminaries (unlike Chalki) as well
• They are granted special seats in Greek universities, special ''reserved'' dorms in universities, etc.

I meant Balkan Wars and the post-Greek war of independence.

Kemalisté
08-09-2012, 12:26 AM
No it was orchestrated by Menderes and the Turkish secret agency. Civilians can't deport hundreds of thousands of people, your government was behind this

In the agreement it said that Greeks of Constantinople and Muslims of Thrace are excluded from the population exchange. You violated this agreement by deporting all Greeks from Constantinople in 1955, is that hard to comprehend?

Source ? international laws do not work like that, honey. If there was a violation, it would be mentioned by the UN.

I know that the people were provocated with fabricated news like '' Ataturk's house was bombed '', it's a dark page in our history, nobody denies it... At least I acknowledge it but you Greeks are not that mature to acknowledge your massacres. Thus it's impossible to have a healthy conversation here with you fanatical fascists.

Partizan
08-09-2012, 12:28 AM

They can't even choose their muftis.I don't think the would would approve if Turkish government would choose Greek archbishop...

Wrong. The reason was that a turk put a bomb there and the Turkish news said it was a Greek, and even after that Turk was arrested, the news there remained silent about that.

This Turk who was arrested got sued in court(1960) and released...

Gotta go now,I'll check this thread tomorrow also.

Queen B
08-09-2012, 12:31 AM
I meant Balkan Wars and the post-Greek war of independence.Since those places weren't part of Greece up until Balkan wars, how on earth we are responsible for that ?

Well, I know, Greeks are responsible for everything. Global warming, Big bang theory,too ?

:bored:

Kemalisté
08-09-2012, 12:33 AM
Since those places weren't part of Greece up until Balkan wars, how on earth we are responsible for that ?

Well, I know, Greeks are responsible for everything. Global warming, Big bang theory,too ?

:bored:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_during_the_Greek_Revolution#Massacres_of _Turks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navarino_Massacre

kabeiros
08-09-2012, 12:39 AM
At least I acknowledge it but you Greeks are not that mature to acknowledge your massacres. Thus it's impossible to have a healthy conversation here with you fanatical fascists.You compared the masacre of 1000 Turks with the masacre of hundreds of thousands of Greeks (and the masacre of Turks happened AFTER the masacre of Greeks). Who is the fanatical fascist?

Onur
08-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Dandelion, do not tempt me to post the reports of international committee (US, British, German, Dutch members) for investigating the results of Greek invasion of Anatolia between 1919-1922 which resulted with the massacre of 530.000 Turkish civilians.

Do you want me to post ugly examples of what your neo-hellenic Arvanite soldiers did to the Turkish people here? They are so ugly, trust me you wouldn't wanna read the committee eyewitness reports about Turkish women with cut arms and stick inside their vaginas or mutilated pregnant women and carved out babies.

Sophie
08-09-2012, 12:42 AM
This Greek whining behavior reminds me a lot of the Armenians who despite massacring/displacing millions of Azeri Turks, still go on using the genocide card. :picard2:

Queen B
08-09-2012, 12:44 AM
They can't even choose their muftis.I don't think the would would approve if Turkish government would choose Greek archbishop...

From 1923 to 1990, the Muftis were elected by the religious minority's leaders.
What happens after 90, is that Greek govermnment asks from a commitee - whereas its members are part of the minority - to give a list with the candidates of Muftis, and then, choose the most suitable.

So, basically, its still YOUR minority that chooses their Mufti.

Onur
08-09-2012, 12:47 AM
What happens after 90, is that Greek govermnment asks from a commitee - whereas its members are part of the minority - to give a list with the candidates of Muftis, and then, choose the most suitable.

So, basically, its still YOUR minority that chooses their Mufti.
Would you like your Istanbul patriarchy give us a list and Turkish authorities select whoever they want for being patriarch?

Then i can tell you the same here "its still YOUR minority that chooses their patriarch".

I am asking you because this is not the case here. Greek church in Istanbul selects whoever they want and Turks have zero interference here.

kabeiros
08-09-2012, 12:49 AM
This Greek whining behavior reminds me a lot of the Armenians who despite massacring/displacing millions of Azeri Turks, still go on using the genocide card. :picard2:Turk exposed, I wonder how many Turks are in Apricity? You must be more than 20.
As for the whining, yeah right, every time someone exposes the barbarian insticts of Turko-Mongols is whining. You should be ashamed of your recent history, the Nazis were angels compared to you.

kabeiros
08-09-2012, 12:56 AM
I am asking you because this is not the case here. Greek church in Istanbul selects whoever they want and Turks have zero interference here.But the patriarch must be a Turkish citizent and after you deported all Greeks from Constantinople, there are not any Turkish citizents of Greek origin left who can become patriarchs. The joke of the century will be when the next Orthodox Patriarch will be a ''Christian'' Turk...

Kemalisté
08-09-2012, 12:57 AM
I stated in a thread that Greek flag was one of my European favorites. Then this guy came and turned the thread into a mess with his anti-Turk stuff.

Maybe you should try to question yourself a bit. You always talk like '' barbarians, mongols etc. '' and expect Turks to be friendly toward you. Forget about Turks, no any reasonable liberal person can respect such a racist/fascist.

I advise my Turkish fellows here to ignore those people so we can have a peace in this forum. That's what I'll do hereafter. (and maybe what I shoulda done in the beginning) Let them spew their hatred as much as they want.

Queen B
08-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Would you like your Istanbul patriarchy give us a list and Turkish authorities select whoever they want for being patriarch?

Then i can tell you the same here "its still YOUR minority that chooses their patriarch".

I am asking you because this is not the case here. Greek church in Istanbul selects whoever they want and Turks have zero interference here.

Well, the minority in Turkey is not more than 3.000 thousands of people.Also, the leader there should be a Turkish citizen, so choices are limited, just sayin'.

I highly doubt that the Greek minority there has so many Turkish citizens with that kind of theological education, so we can actually make a list to provide :lol:

Still, let's say that we are such badasses and that making you give a list of your muftis is such a undemocratic and bad act of those bitches, greeks, just the comparison of what we are talking about , is showing the difference between Greece and Turkey.

We are talking about the Mufti ''problem'' (what a problem!) that occured after 70 years, and while the minority is here is enjoying greatly benefits, while on the other hand we were talking about Pogrom and killings of the Greek minority in there.

Your minority is increasing - Our is almost zero
You have theological schools - Chalki is closed
You did pogroms - We didn't
You have your language schools - You eliminated ours shortly after (see Imvros and Tenedos, f.e.).
etc...
etc...

So yeah, WE are the bad Greeks. :coffee:

Dengizik
08-09-2012, 01:14 AM
All of this governments faults. Greeks and Turks love each other in reality. :D

Sophie
08-09-2012, 01:49 AM
Turk exposed, I wonder how many Turks are in Apricity? You must be more than 20.
As for the whining, yeah right, every time someone exposes the barbarian insticts of Turko-Mongols is whining. You should be ashamed of your recent history, the Nazis were angels compared to you.

lol!

Turks weren't Mongols. The Mongols have more in common with you than with Turks. Afterall, Alexander kind of was like the Genghis Khan of Greece. ;)

Incal
08-09-2012, 04:07 AM
You see I wait to find a decent Turk who is not fed up by blind ideology, so we can have a reasonable conversation. I though that Partizan would be one of them when I read his post about imperialism, but immediately he rejected my good intentions.

The only decent Turk I've met on Internet is Curious Cat, maybe it's cause she's TC. And as can be expected, all the turks hate her cause she goes against their brainwashing dogma.

Dengizik
08-09-2012, 04:14 AM
The only decent Turk I've met on Internet is Curious Cat, maybe it's cause she's TC. And as can be expected, all the turks hate her cause she goes against their brainwashing dogma.

dont talk like you know something.

Su
08-09-2012, 09:54 AM

I am a Turk and I like her, she's my friend, and yes I am 5aday in ABF. So according to your comment, I am not a Turk or what? :picard1:

Queen B
08-09-2012, 10:20 AM
I wouldn't say love, but in reality (exclude forums and internet,most of times) people get along.
You can see that many Greeks are visiting Turkey for vacations, many Turks are visiting Greece, Turkish series are popular here, Greek artists are popular there, etc.
I have heard many stories about Greeks visiting Turkey and have a great time, and vice versa.

AkisGreece
08-09-2012, 11:53 AM
i wouldn't say love, but in reality (exclude forums and internet,most of times) people get along.
You can see that many greeks are visiting turkey for vacations, many turks are visiting greece, turkish series are popular here, greek artists are popular there, etc.
I have heard many stories about greeks visiting turkey and have a great time, and vice versa.

Νεοοθωμανισμός σε όλο του το μεγαλείο.
Καλύτερα Αγγλία και Ολλανδία με ομοφυλόφιλους παρά Ελλάδα με τους ραγιάδες.

Βόηθα Παναγία μου!

Pecheneg
08-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Turk exposed, I wonder how many Turks are in Apricity? You must be more than 20.

There must be more than 30 Greeks (including non-active accounts) in this forum and this number reaches ~40 if we include partly Greek members.

Look who's talking about being decent?

"barbarian Turko-mongol bla bla bla"
Is that really your only argument in discussions?? Your so-called greek heroes (infact Arnavites) in 19th century were much more cruel than every Turk in history, unfortunately they were too weak to achieve their ideas. lol, we could erase your nation from history pages but we didn't!

You and your people are nothing, but whiny losers.

Turko-Mongols
You are ignorant as hell.
It's true that both Turks and Mongol are Altaic speakers,
Just like the Greeks, Iranians, Swedish, Gypsies, Germans etc are all Indo-European speakers.
So should we call you "Greeko-Gypsies" or "Germano-Greeks"??

btw, Mongols are much more preferable people than Greeks IMO.

Onur
08-09-2012, 12:49 PM
Already, everything I speak here is about the neo-hellenic state`s policies, not about ordinary Greek citizens. I only blame ordinary Greek citizens for allowing their state`s to continue to their policies.

BUT, we don't need to love each other, mutual respect would be more than enough. The ordinary Greeks and Turks gets along with each other due to our close culture, this is not about love.

Ausência Forçada
08-09-2012, 05:45 PM
This is becoming pathetic, from an European preservationist forum, now there are hundreds of turks, afrocentrists, other non-euroepans spamming their multiculti "way" (=europeans genocide), even insults to europeans(greeks) and even puppet states like kosovo have a section, whats next? somalia? paquistan?:picard1: ... some people just dont understand the antagonism, its not a opinions antagonism, its racial, cultural, civilizational etc.. you will make by this way, european users a minority into a "european preservationist forum" soon:picard1:, just like in some streets of London, Paris, Amsterdam, Malmo, Marseille, Lisbon, Rotterdam, Madrid, Birmingham, etc... learned nothing? ridiculous.. go on with the party here with the Ottomans.

regards

Pecheneg
08-09-2012, 05:53 PM
This is becoming pathetic, from an European preservationist forum, now there are hundreds of turks
There are not even 20 Turks on this board, which means Turks comprise 0,5% of forum population (total ~4000 members).

afrocentrists, other non-euroepans spamming their multiculti "way" (=europeans genocide), even insults to europeans(greeks) and even puppet states like kosovo have a section, whats next? somalia? paquistan?:picard1: ... some people just dont understand the antagonism, its not a opinions antagonism, its racial, cultural, civilizational etc.. you will make by this way, european users a minority into a "european preservationist forum" soon:picard1:, just like in some streets of London, Paris, Amsterdam, Malmo, Marseille, Lisbon, Rotterdam, Madrid, Birmingham, etc... learned nothing? ridiculous.. go on with the party here with the Ottomans.

regards

ok what's that, moor? kind of dramatization?

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-09-2012, 06:00 PM
This is becoming pathetic, from an European preservationist forum, now there are hundreds of turks, afrocentrists, other non-euroepans spamming their multiculti "way" (=europeans genocide), even insults to europeans(greeks) and even puppet states like kosovo have a section, whats next? somalia? paquistan?:picard1: ... some people just dont understand the antagonism, its not a opinions antagonism, its racial, cultural, civilizational etc.. you will make by this way, european users a minority into a "european preservationist forum" soon:picard1:, just like in some streets of London, Paris, Amsterdam, Malmo, Marseille, Lisbon, Rotterdam, Madrid, Birmingham, etc... learned nothing? ridiculous.. go on with the party here with the Ottomans.

regards
Know thy enemy
Regards:D

Ausência Forçada
08-09-2012, 06:03 PM
There are not even 20 Turks on this board, which means Turks comprise 0,5% of forum population (total ~4000 members).
ok what's that moor? kind of dramatization?

20 today, 300 tomorrow, London 70 years ago was 99% white, what about now? moors? ahahahah make me laugh, probably you wish the same fate that your muslim broths had in the Iberian soil.:thumb001:

Pecheneg
08-09-2012, 06:07 PM
20 today, 300 tomorrow, London 70 years ago was 99% white, what about now? moors? ahahahah make me laugh, probably you wish the same fate that your muslim broths had in the Iberian soil.:thumb001:

don't confuse us with them, internet conquistador. ;)

Ausência Forçada
08-09-2012, 06:07 PM
another nigga mixed looking portuguese proud of being european. :rolleyes:

what?

http://strangemaps.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/geneticmapofeurope.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8663/30mapagenes.png

http://i.imgur.com/VYH8N.jpg

ah ok:)
say with me, "im an asian muslim turk and i dont have a fc idea what im talking about":thumb001:

Dengizik
08-09-2012, 06:12 PM
:

okay you are %100 european. finally you have something to proud of :thumb001:

Pecheneg
08-09-2012, 06:14 PM
what?

http://strangemaps.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/geneticmapofeurope.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8663/30mapagenes.png

http://i.imgur.com/VYH8N.jpg

ah ok:)
say with me, "im an asian muslim turk and i dont have a fc idea what im talking about":thumb001:

ok you don't have that 3-4% negroid blood as most genetic studies says, you are pure white.
Btw, If our presence here is really that much of a problem for you, then ask Loki to ban Turkish members instead of being whiny.

regards.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
08-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Well, what can I say? I am a "liberal" at heart :D

Besides it may be some sort of psychological deterrence, we know they dont have a problem with violence, with hard and honest work on the other hand...

so have them join the military?

Ausência Forçada
08-09-2012, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=Pecheneg;1064908]ok you don't have that 3-4% negroid blood as most genetic studies says, you are pure white. [QUOTE]

ahhaha thats a pure lie, no european score 4% ssharan (http://dienekes.blogspot.pt/2009/05/supplement-on-global-distribution-of.html), neither iberians, eurogenes proved that with autossomal (probably genetic noise of a old neolithic expansion)... portuguese peak western european and atlantic in all genetic approachs... whats pure white? portuguese people are white, no one in europe scores 100% europid.

About turks, they are an antagonism to the preservation of the identity of European peoples, since ever.

Pecheneg
08-09-2012, 06:31 PM
About turks, they are an antagonism to the preservation of the identity of European peoples, since ever.
and what kind of antagonism is that? being a member of this forum?

Anatolian Eagle
08-09-2012, 06:33 PM
and what kind of antagonism is that? being a member of this forum?

No it's that we will declare war on whole Europe and try to destroy it :picard1:

Ausência Forçada
08-09-2012, 06:41 PM
No, its more like comming at numbers to an european preservationist forum, insulting greeks and other europeans with your kemalism "faggotery" allied with your NOT european aka anti european preservationist agenda, heritage and cluelessness when youre not even european, in fact there are no limits for your effrontery.

Kemalisté
08-09-2012, 06:47 PM
No, its more like comming at numbers to an european preservationist forum, insulting greeks and other europeans with your kemalism "faggotery" allied with your NOT european aka anti european preservationist agenda, heritage and cluelessness when youre not even european, in fact there are no limits for your effrontery.

So, basically you are a Turcophobic/Islamophobic fascist, which is enough to ignore you.

And btw, we are not Jesus, we will not turn our other cheek when some neo-nazi Greeks talk like '' barbarians, mongols etc. '' so it's just ridiculous when you blame Turks for '' insulting Greeks ''. Yeah, they are angels and we are pure evil. How pathetic.

Anatolian Eagle
08-09-2012, 06:48 PM

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/cool-story-bro-obama.jpg

Ausência Forçada
08-09-2012, 06:57 PM
So, basically you are a Turcophobic/Islamophobic fascist, which is enough to ignore you.

And btw, we are not Jesus, we will not turn our other cheek when some neo-nazi Greeks talk like '' barbarians, mongols etc. '' so it's just ridiculous when you blame Turks for '' insulting Greeks ''. Yeah, they are angels and we are pure evil. How pathetic.

Thanks for the acknowledge of every word i said... yeah yeah im a terribel fascist, the turk didnt like that some europeans dont will accept your troy horse agenda, and he starts crying about fascism and "phobics", why thats not a suprise? yeah they are a basic-important element of an Europe of the nations, Turkey isnt, how bad?

Partizan
08-09-2012, 07:00 PM
If Armenians(definitely not European in their genes) and Greek Cypriots(match Levantines in genetics) are here,why not Turks?

Also mostly it's Greeks who are whining about how barbarian are Turks.We just answer them.

Kemalisté
08-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the acknowledge of every word i said... yeah yeah im a terribel fascist, the turk didnt like that some europeans dont will accept your troy horse agenda, and he starts crying about fascism and "phobics", why thats not a suprise? yeah they are a basic-important element of an Europe of the nations, Turkey isnt, how bad?

You are obviously a hater, any rational person can see this fact from your posts. Why do you deny it ? I don't have any problem with you so I will not even care.

And since Turkey has an amount of lands in the European continent, we have a say in the issues concerning Europe, whether you like it or not.

kabeiros
08-09-2012, 11:36 PM
And btw, we are not Jesus, we will not turn our other cheek when some neo-nazi Greeks talk like '' barbarians, mongols etc. '' so it's just ridiculous when you blame Turks for '' insulting Greeks ''. Yeah, they are angels and we are pure evil. How pathetic.From your post I get the impression that you think Mongols are inferior from Turks, so I'm a neo-Nazi who tries to compare you with them in order to insult you... but I never said that Mongols are inferior from Turks, in fact I think they are superior from you!
Who's the racist Nazi, Turk???

Partizan
08-09-2012, 11:41 PM
From your post I get the impression that you think Mongols are inferior from Turks, so I'm a neo-Nazi who tries to compare you with them in order to insult you... but I never said that Mongols are inferior from Turks, in fact I think they are superior from you!

Well,you use Mongol as an offensive word.

I've never seen anybody using that friendly to Turks.

P.S:I'm happy with Turanid influence on my phenotype.

Anatolian Eagle
08-09-2012, 11:56 PM
From your post I get the impression that you think Mongols are inferior from Turks, so I'm a neo-Nazi who tries to compare you with them in order to insult you... but I never said that Mongols are inferior from Turks, in fact I think they are superior from you!

You.

Pecheneg
08-09-2012, 11:57 PM
From your post I get the impression that you think Mongols are inferior from Turks
not true. I see them as our noble relatives.

But your way to use this word is not positive so stop playing innocent guy.

but I never said that Mongols are inferior from Turks, in fact I think they are superior from you!

what's that, pissing contest? :picard1: just go play your childish games somewhere else.

Absinthe
08-10-2012, 08:23 AM
I really don't get it why Mongol is used as a racial slur.
Mongols once conquered half of the world, they're some pretty important and bad-ass people historically. ;)

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-10-2012, 09:27 AM

ahahahaaaaa mash ih bayarlalaa ...

if you think they are superior...

why do you (and some other Europeans) use their names as
1- name of a genetic defect
2- synonym of brutal and barbarian

Appearently ,we object the way you use their name in bad way for no reason I don't know any Greek- Mongol problems in history but you still stigmatise them ,don't know why. May be you can explain it to us.

..esp in you tube Greeks call Turks, Mongols all the time what is the point of this ? Suppose to be offensive?
..well it's not..
you are just being hyasal =annoying