PDA

View Full Version : What I did while TA was down...

Arthas
10-06-2012, 02:46 PM
I

- Got a job (yes for all of you who posted on the old thread, I did manage to get the job, and it's great, really fun)

- Got my first paycheck

- Started going back to school

- Started bodybuilding (put on 5lbs of muscle so far since September 6th)

Osprey
10-06-2012, 02:52 PM
made my girlfriend scream...

Virtuous
10-06-2012, 03:06 PM
__

Arthas
10-06-2012, 03:07 PM
I also saw 2 of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life. As you can expect, neither of them were British. One was Polish the other was an Arab.

Osprey
10-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Oh yes, i also wrote one of the most harrowingly difficult algorithm ever...

Octothorpe
10-09-2012, 10:57 PM
I'll be danged, but I didn't know the Apricity was down until right before it came back--I signed up for the new one, and the next day the old one was back. Danged confused, I was. :confused:

Tabiti
10-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Didn't know it was down until I received an email.

Svipdag
10-11-2012, 12:47 AM
Continued posting on Germanic Worlds while looking for the new Apricity free forum. Finally found it and started posting there. Just finished a long post and submitted it when y'all switched back :confused:.

"Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose." - Alphonse Karr

Drawing-slim
10-11-2012, 02:55 AM
I was playing cards late one night browsing on my phone trying to take my mind off a big hand I had just lost..
I came across another forum which seemed to be filled with apricity haters.
Some of these guys are truly fucking losers of a different level, colassal losers, but intetertaning as well:D

Haha, I'm not gonna say the name of the forum because i dont wannabe like those guys there. That some of them are memebrs or x-members here still.

I mean i was faced with the lelvel of losers that I never thought could possibly exist. And they were all talking about this forum and its members. even I was atacked for posting here once that i gave my old lady couple puffs of marijuana..

I dont know anyone personally on these boards outside of reading their public posts, and idont intend to do so anyway..
But to read indepth of some of these fucking losers and how their mind works wich reflects of their existence..was intertaining to witness them talk about this place where i happen to have spent some time now.

Lool, anyway..

Siberian Cold Breeze
10-11-2012, 07:19 AM
Stepforum,asiafinest ,certain blogs

beaver
10-11-2012, 07:29 AM
Oh yes, i also wrote one of the most harrowingly difficult algorithm ever...
Really? If yes, please work with me on the Feynman's algorithm (trajectory integrals).