PDA

View Full Version : should me stop internet forums for a while?

Mortimer
10-22-2012, 04:21 PM
i have the feeling i make myself ridicolous with all those questions every day. and that i turned at a point where i cant learn much more anymore from anthropology, skin colour and race. should i stop for a while and then return to post a picture of my progress for example or do you think this is not true at all and i should keep posting as usuall here?

Nurzat
10-22-2012, 04:27 PM
well most apricitans have the same fantasies and issues they had when they first joined the forum so... you're just a bit more obsessed of yourself while most are of their communities/nations :) you're not worse than others. but that's not a compliment. and it's getting boring this discourse. some might just ignore it further

Miss Jane
10-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Take a break and go do something fun irl, everyone should do that at times.

Germanicus
10-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Stop trying to make us think you are white and except what you are!
Leave the internet alone for 3 months, I would give my own sons this advice, you need a break I'M, trust me.

Balmung
10-22-2012, 04:49 PM
Stop trying to make us think you are white and except what you are!
Leave the internet alone for 3 months, I would give my own sons this advice, you need a break I'M, trust me.

Accept, you mean.

And to think the mistake came from an Englishmen? the humanity of it all! My entire world and everything i knew has been destroyed.

:P

Queen B
10-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Yes, stop the internet.
Focus on your weight loss battle. You ll gain confidence and you ll stop obsessing about skin color and stuff.

Siberian Cold Breeze
10-22-2012, 05:08 PM
its more fun out,lots of things to do ...too much forum=less life
enjoy the beautiful autumn
winter is coming anyway ..real forum time :)

Loki
10-22-2012, 05:08 PM
It's nice having you around, IM :)

Also, it's a good way of interacting with people. My advice: don't stop! :) It could help clarify your mind on some issues.

My word of advice: perhaps stop making threads about yourself all the time, and spend some energy in posting interesting topics, and/or participate in other threads.

morski
10-22-2012, 05:24 PM
Accept, you mean.

And to think the mistake came from an Englishmen? the humanity of it all! My entire world and everything i knew has been destroyed.

:P

:laugh:

Mortimer
10-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Thanks i think i go with lokis advice because i like to be around here

Ushtari
10-22-2012, 05:30 PM
You should stop browsing teh interwebs, continue losing weight, start hitting on chicks, come back here after a while about how you keep doing white wimenz

Corvus
10-22-2012, 05:32 PM
No you should not stop, you are a forum legend allready
Reduce it a bit but please don`t stop totally

Blackout
10-22-2012, 05:41 PM
I would recommend you stay, but if your feeling 'loopy' i would recommend you hand yourself (voluntarily) into your local insane asylum. A couple of months inside a 'straitjacket' in an empty room, can do a man wonders... :)

Tabiti
10-22-2012, 05:45 PM
To be honest, I think it would be good for you to stop. You're not enough emotionally stable for such kind of activities. However, many other members like to make fun, so they will advise you to stay.

Frigga
10-22-2012, 05:45 PM
I would log off. It might do you a world of good to not care about what a bunch of anonymous people over the web think of you, and work on making yourself into the best person you can be, based on real life, real world interactions. I know it was good for me to take two years off. Been thinking of doing it again myself actually.

askra
10-22-2012, 05:47 PM
No, but you could stop to start threads everytime focused on yourself! People appreciate or dislike you about the contribution that you give to the site, not if you are white or not, fat or thin, etc...

el22
10-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Don't stop. Your threads are getting better and better.
Keeping your thoughts suppressed would be worse, and besides, this way we can check the progress of your color (and obsession) and give wise advises.

disclaim: I'm not a certified counselor

Osprey
10-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Yes, stop the internet.
Focus on your weight loss battle. You ll gain confidence and you ll stop obsessing about skin color and stuff like beautiful greek goddesses called dandelion and linet

Osprey
10-22-2012, 06:39 PM
To be honest, no one gives a damn about your skin color bullshit, except for some teen boys and mature ladies getting concerned.....
But, we all want to know your progress with weight loss. Keep us informed of that!