PDA

View Full Version : Remembrance Day Celebration

EagleAtHeart
11-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Today at my school there's a Remembrance Day celebration. I heard the bag-pipes from my apartment so I walked to the field they were having it in and immediately saw something that disgusted me. They had about 50 police officers and a barricade up so they could keep all the Arab/Brown/Asian protesters back. I'm not even joking. In the center were a few older veterans. I wonder what was going through their minds at that moment? I wonder if they finally realized they were on the wrong side all along?

Don't these oft-White people realize they wouldn't exist today if Hitler had won? Talk about spitting on everything we value in the west.

EagleAtHeart
11-12-2012, 10:19 PM
"A vandal defaced a west-end war memorial shortly after Remembrance Day ceremonies wrapped on Sunday. “Canada will burn praise Allah," was written with permanent marker across the monument in Coronation Park, near Lake Shore Blvd. W and Strachan Ave., Toronto Police said."

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/11/12/coronation-park-war-memorial-defaced-canada-will-burn-praise-allah

Maybe this should be moved to the Canada forum?

Sol Invictus
11-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Good.. Let it burn! The west must be purified by the Holy Fire - then and only then can it be resurrected.

Blackout
11-12-2012, 10:46 PM
“Canada will burn praise Allah," was written with permanent marker across the monument in Coronation Park

There may well be 'extremist' people there, but things like this really arouse my suspicions. There have been numerous cases where 'other' groups have been responsible for doing similar things, in order to create disharmony. I would not put it past such groups aswell. Particularly ones that dig up thier own heroes in order to take memorabilia, or the kind that have a history of stirring up trouble. That phrase seems very textbook in nature...

Sol Invictus
11-12-2012, 10:49 PM
There may well be 'extremist' people there, but things like this really arouse my suspicions. There have been numerous cases where 'other' groups have been responsible for doing similar things, in order to create disharmony. I would not put it past such groups aswell. Particularly ones that dig up thier own heroes in order to take memorabilia, or the kind that have a history of stirring up trouble. That phrase seems very textbook in nature...

Yes, the satanically-possessed west is in full control of all these extremist elements. This is probably staged. Fake, and dumb.

Attack Canada of all places? Give me a break..

Blackout
11-12-2012, 11:08 PM
'Hohe' have you ever smoked opium before?

Blackout
11-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Today at my school there's a Remembrance Day celebration. I heard the bag-pipes from my apartment so I walked to the field they were having it in and immediately saw something that disgusted me. They had about 50 police officers and a barricade up so they could keep all the Arab/Brown/Asian protesters back. I'm not even joking. In the center were a few older veterans. I wonder what was going through their minds at that moment? I wonder if they finally realized they were on the wrong side all along?

Don't these oft-White people realize they wouldn't exist today if Hitler had won? Talk about spitting on everything we value in the west.

Dont forget alot of Muslims fought in those wars aswell (including foreign ones). What you saw was a group, now your basing Canada's entire Muslim population on that small group. Well done!

Svipdag
11-13-2012, 02:35 AM
Good.. Let it burn! The west must be purified by the Holy Fire - then and only then can it be resurrected.

You deserve to be BANNED for that uncivil and provocative statement which is forbidden by the forum rules.

"NON EST IOCVS ESSE MALIGNVM" - QVINTVS HORATIVS FLACCVS

Sol Invictus
11-13-2012, 03:43 AM
You deserve to be BANNED for that uncivil and provocative statement which is forbidden by the forum rules.

"NON EST IOCVS ESSE MALIGNVM" - QVINTVS HORATIVS FLACCVS

Oh relax. I've done/said/shown all kinds of things 10x worse than this. As a fellow member of the Old Guard, you should know that! The west is dead. For the ancients the corpse belongs on a pyre. The reasoning behind this is to prevent the spread of disease, and to destroy the body to allow for resurrection. Life-death-rebirth. Why do you reject this primal law of the Aryans, Svipdag?