PDA

View Full Version : Is the Rom Gypsy a Mighty Aryan Superman?

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 08:08 PM
kk my last thread on gypsies for a while. After discussing several issues on gypsies i just came to conclusion the gypsy is a mighty aryan. you will ask why?

- because he lives in hostile environment for centuries and

+survived his life despite physical and psychological maltreatment
+survived his phenotype/race-caste
+has aryan beautiful features
+has golden skin and light green eyes occur

Eugene Pittard, Les Tziganes ou Bohemiens, Geneva 1932
The typical Gypsy Population was slightly taller than the European Average with legs comparatively long in relation to the torso; their heads tended strongly towards dolicephalic (i.e long headed, relatively long and narrow) skulls, with black hair smallish ears, wide eyes with heavily pigmented irises and long, narrow, straight noses. Pittard awarded them a highly honourable place in human aesthetics. Very fine men and very beautiful women are often found among them. Their swarthy complexion, jet black hair, straight well-formed nose, white teeth, dark brown wide open eyes, the general suppleness of their deportment and the harmony of their movements place them high above many European people as regards physical beauty.

a gypsy then and now
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/3743592_f260.jpg
http://english.svenko.net/svenko/bios/Partina_Sharkozi_English_Gypsy_01.jpg
http://svenko.net/img/costume_folk/kelderasha_man_14.jpg

Anusiya
11-23-2012, 08:15 PM
Μας τα έχεις κάνει κουραμπιέδες ή μου φαίνεται;

Hurrem sultana
11-23-2012, 08:21 PM

most of us do not understand:rolleyes:

Graus
11-23-2012, 08:22 PM
You know what also survives in extreme hostile environments? Cockroaches

Anglojew
11-23-2012, 08:22 PM
No. I'd liken it to a dungeons and dragons or similar games. They have classes like fighter, thief, magician, paladin etc

An aryan superman would be a fighter

A gypsy would be a thief or possibly magician

So no.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 08:23 PM
You know what also survives in extreme hostile environments? Cockroaches

but they are obviously humans and not cockroaches:rolleyes: they are not a parasitic organism but homo sapiens sapiens

Mraz
11-23-2012, 08:24 PM
lol...Gypos only steal and make noise :D
You've made like 10 threads about Gypsies, I think they're all kinda the same...Loki should make a Gypsistan section.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 08:25 PM
No. I'd liken it to a dungeons and dragons or similar games. They have classes like fighter, thief, magician, paladin etc

An aryan superman would be a fighter

A gypsy would be a thief or possibly magician

So no.

a gypsy is a fighter
http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3743563_f1024.jpg
THE GYPSY BRIGAND HANNIKEL IN 1787

Gypsies made weapons as craftsmen and were feared as soldiers in the 30 years war

Anatolian Eagle
11-23-2012, 08:25 PM
http://www.rossrants.com/superman.jpg

That's the only superman I know

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 08:27 PM
lol...Gypos only steal and make noise :D
You've made like 10 threads about Gypsies, I think they're all kinda the same...Loki should make a Gypsistan section.

lol. no i wouldnt want a gypsy section on a euro forum. that would be nasty to demand. i know you are joking anways just saying.

tEhSaint
11-23-2012, 08:28 PM
Omg Επιτέλους πες τα , ο γύφτος μας τα έχει κάνει τσουρέκια ΛΟΛ όχι κουραμπιέδες...

Mraz
11-23-2012, 08:32 PM
lol. no i wouldnt want a gypsy section on a euro forum. that would be nasty to demand. i know you are joking anways just saying.

I like Gypsies...Last time in Bosnia one of them called me "rodzo" and "komsijo" ... I felt so excited a brother from another race call me like that... Than he wanted to sell me copycat fragrance, I had to refuse, he had an agenda calling me like this, I cryed for 2 days. :(

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 08:34 PM
I like Gypsies...Last time in Bosnia one of them called me "rodzo" and "komsijo" ... I felt so excited a brother from another race call me like that... Than he wanted to sell me copycat fragrance, I had to refuse, he had an agenda calling me like this, I cryed for 2 days. :(

gypsies call everyone rodjo just like indians on market tell everyone he gets special prices because its him:rolleyes:

Mraz
11-23-2012, 08:37 PM
gypsies call everyone rodjo just like indians on market tell everyone he gets special prices because its him:rolleyes:

Well, it's heartbreaking, because I thought he was offering me his friendship, maybe I'd marry his 12 years old sister? And I'd have a banjo and a gold necklace then I'd bother people in restaurants. My dreams were broken and today when I see a Gypsie I can't trust them anymore, they hurt me too much.

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Well, it's heartbreaking, because I thought he was offering me his friendship, maybe I'd marry his 12 years old sister? And I'd have a banjo and a gold necklace then I'd bother people in restaurants. My dreams were broken and today when I see a Gypsie I can't trust them anymore, they hurt me too much.

hahahaha, good comeback buddy. but a gypsy can be a good friend once you are worthy of his friendship. gypsies are quiete the amusing people, they dance, they drink and they eat and have sex

dralos
11-23-2012, 10:41 PM
hahahaha, good comeback buddy. but a gypsy can be a good friend once you are worthy of his friendship. gypsies are quiete the amusing people, they dance, they drink and they eat and have sex
what a nonsenses being worthy of a gypsy friendship:D
the only think gypsies know is steal and pollute,you're like ugly bugs:D

Mortimer
11-23-2012, 10:42 PM
what a nonsenses being worthy of a gypsy friendship:D
the only think gypsies know is steal and pollute,you're like ugly bugs:D

you are damn troll, i dont like dralos. first you were funny but now you exhibit pure hate and provocative trolling. i dont mind this comment right now, but dont bring me always in.

dralos
11-23-2012, 10:44 PM
i wasnt talking about you since you are a serb but about the gypsies

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 06:12 AM
A6jWfBpBD6Q

listen mahatma gandi are we hindi.....

Mortimer
11-24-2012, 06:19 AM
gypsy performing indian songs
ZyrOTRIXYeU

indian guy speaking on racism against gypsies
dULa0zjN924

a 100 years ago it would be impossible to find indian guy who cares about gypsies or gypsies who sing a song in indian language. since indira ghandi we made improvements in the relationship roma-india

morski
11-24-2012, 03:34 PM
gypsies are quiete the amusing people, they dance shaking their lardy guts on oriental music, they drink piss and they eat rubbish and have sex with minors

Quite the charming lot.:D

Svipdag
11-26-2012, 01:17 AM
I cannot help wondering how it is that this "mighty Aryan superman" has never accomplished anything and has contributed even less to the welfare of mankind than the Muslims, in the past 1000 years.

"O brave new world that hath such people in it." ;) - William Shakespeare

Guapo
11-26-2012, 01:17 AM
ship them to austria

Mortimer
11-26-2012, 03:59 AM
I cannot help wondering how it is that this "mighty Aryan superman" has never accomplished anything and has contributed even less to the welfare of mankind than the Muslims, in the past 1000 years.

"O brave new world that hath such people in it." ;) - William Shakespeare

gypsies have been busy to survive not excell in things. they dont even have a own fashion or movie industry let alone science

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-26-2012, 04:09 AM

this girl is cute but I bet she is a model and not a real gypsy

Mortimer
11-26-2012, 04:10 AM

this girl is cute but I bet she is a model and not a real gypsy

she is a real gypsy dressing up traditionally

edit: she is not really a model but she poses like one

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-26-2012, 04:12 AM
she doesn't really live on the street or whatever, she is a model.

Mortimer
11-26-2012, 04:13 AM
she doesn't really live on the street or whatever, she is a model.

ok she doesnt live on the streets, but she is also not proffessional model. she models such in this picture. and my sister did modelling hobby like too:rolleyes: she is regular gypsy

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-26-2012, 04:15 AM
where I live she would be considered italian

Mortimer
11-26-2012, 04:27 AM

is my sister a model?

are my "neighbour" models?

no, they are just regular gypsies. and dont quote the pictures. please.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-26-2012, 04:30 AM
your sister and the neighbor on the right are model types, send them my way bro, they are hotttttttttttttttttttttttttt where do you live?

I didn't know gypsy women were hot

Mortimer
11-26-2012, 04:32 AM
your sister and the right neighbor are, send them my way bro, they are hotttttttttttttttttttttttttt where do you live?

my "" neighbour because she is from my home town back in serbia, but i live in austria. and no they are not models. they are just regular girls. i could find thousands of pictures of such girls. they are not models they are posers. are apricity girls models?

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-26-2012, 04:33 AM
only ddirkson is a model :)

lol I have not seen other people from this forum in pictures

but those girls are hot bro, but they are Serbian Gypsies, or just Serbian?

Mortimer
11-26-2012, 04:35 AM
only ddirkson is a model :)

lol I have not seen other people from this forum in pictures

you should every single one of them is hot as hell

but those girls are hot bro, but they are Serbian Gypsies, or just Serbian?

just gypsies. its obvious they are. swarthy, black hairs etc.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-26-2012, 04:39 AM
i'm on a only ddirkson diet, anyway, i don't think that makes them super humans, since there are many minorities in other countries who have indured tough conditions

Mortimer
11-26-2012, 04:40 AM
i'm on an all ddirkson diet, anyway, i don't think that makes them super humans, since there are many minorities in other countries who have indured tough conditions

im exagerating and kidding with the "superhuman". its obvious im joking. but gypsies are considered subhumans/untermensch

Mortimer
11-26-2012, 04:56 AM

where do you live? lots of people in northwest think "italians" are some kind of gypsies and swarthy. but its not true.

italian girl
http://images.profileengine.com/large/422599822/italian.girls.are.sexybeautiful.elegancesweetnessf emininity.and.more

she is pale skinned brunette with azore eyes (italian kind of blue)

morski
11-26-2012, 01:25 PM
she is a real gypsy dressing up traditionally

edit: she is not really a model but she poses like one

She's an actress and a dancer.:D

I’m from Hungarian Gypsies’ family. I learned dancing in children studio “Gilori” headed by V.P. Demeter. I’ve toured in seven-teen countries, including Japan, England, Sweden, Belgium, Germany. When the film-director Dufunya Vishnevsky decided to shoot a film about Romani people’s life during the war, he chose me to play the main role. In his film “Sinful apostles of love” I played Zemfira. She is a tabor girl, she is taken to concentration camp with her family during the occupation. Very hard live is waiting for her, but she finds her love there. The role was very difficult to play, because I love life, music and bright colours, but Zemfira didn’t prepare herself for misery either. Probably all of us — Gypsy artists of Moscow — sympathized with our characters and did everything to make people remember tragedies of war.

I was glad to accept the offer to join “Svenko”. Here I can both sing and dance — I’ve always liked dancing.

In 1999 I graduated from All-Russian State University of Cinematography, then worked in A.V. Batalov’s theatre studio. But I believe that for a Gypsy actress it’s better to play in a national theatre and since 2006 I’ve been working in “Romen”. Here I’m trusted with the role of Yasya in “Love under marquees”, Patrina in “Hotel-Tabor”, Vendy in “Run, horses, run”. I think that an artiste has to do his best even in crowd scenes, and I hope, people appreciate it.

http://english.svenko.net/svenko/bios/patrina.htm

Mortimer
11-26-2012, 01:51 PM
She's an actress and a dancer.:D

http://english.svenko.net/svenko/bios/patrina.htm

so she is a hungarian gypsy who is not a model but something else. whats wrong?

Fortis in Arduis
11-26-2012, 01:56 PM
He hangs tough.

morski
11-26-2012, 01:56 PM
so she is a hungarian gypsy who is not a model but something else. whats wrong?

She's definitely not a ghetto Gypsy.

Mortimer
11-26-2012, 01:58 PM
She's definitely not a getho Gypsy.

no never claimed but she is a gypsy, a ethnic gypsy.

morski
11-26-2012, 02:00 PM
no never claimed but she is a gypsy, a ethnic gypsy.

Yeah, obviously.

~Nik~
11-29-2012, 01:24 AM
+survived his life despite physical and psychological maltreatment

Which historical maltreatment did they suffered (for real) ? From what I've read they were really nice only when they knew their rank in society and in the Nature in general.