PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with European women?

EagleAtHeart
11-27-2012, 02:13 AM
I don't want to make this a woman bashing thread. I only bring this up because a nation is only as strong as it's women, and there's a problem with a lot of European women right now

I see most European women... miniskirt, drink in hand, walking around with Africans, Arabs, Indians, etc.

Compare this to a Jewish or East Asian woman... book in hand, modestly dressed, rarely if ever miscegenates, unless it's with a successful white man for East Asians - and Jewesses, never.

European women were once the most envied and treasured women on the planet, now they're the laughing stock of women. Other races point to them with revulsion to show their daughters of what not to be. Africans and Arabs seek to degrade them and they freely accept.

It's also no secret most of the Liberal voting base is female. In fact, white women cost the Republicans the last election as 69% voted for Obama.

Now, there are some respectable female figures, Marie LePen, for example, but they seem so few and far between right now.

We are a dying race. Our Countries are dying. It's time to eschew political correctness and bring these issues out to the forefront before it's too late.

What do you propose is the cause of this? And how do you think we can fix it?

Osprey
11-27-2012, 02:17 AM
Dude, white men shy from responsibility. That's why good women turn into whores.
Bad women were always that.

EagleAtHeart
11-27-2012, 02:22 AM
Dude, white men shy from responsibility. That's why good women turn into whores.
Bad women were always that.

Yeah, possibly to some extent.

However, where I'm at, on campus everyday, I'd say over 50% of white women (18-25) that i see on a daily basis is with a non-white. Some are unattractive, yes, but some of the most beautiful white women I see are holding hands with Africans, Asians, even Pakis.

I don't believe all of them grew up with negative father figures, especially if they're privileged enough to go to University.

Osprey
11-27-2012, 02:24 AM
negative does not always mean abusive.
A sissy father is also a negative father. One who does not instill pride, faith and self respect in her daughter.

Partiasn
11-27-2012, 03:27 AM
European women were once the most envied and treasured women on the planet, now they're the laughing stock of women. Other races point to them with revulsion to show their daughters of what not to be. Africans and Arabs seek to degrade them and they freely accept.

I think white women for the most part have been place on such a high pedestal that they could not relate. Unfortunately it is a long fall to the bottom of that pedestal.

Sort of like the Story of Satan in the bible, an angel that fell because of self conceit. But trust me YOU do not have to die with her. Nor does your legacy as a man have to die with her.

It's also no secret most of the Liberal voting base is female. In fact, white women cost the Republicans the last election as 69% voted for Obama.

Personally I would take some of those numbers with a grain of salt. You could also say the lackadaisical Republicans that did not vote cost the election. Or the fact the The Republican party establishment have not reached out to conservative Hispanics, and they keep running middle of the road losers such as Romney or John McCain.
So white women alone are not going to win or lose elections.

Now, there are some respectable female figures, Marie LePen, for example, but they seem so few and far between right now.

We are a dying race. Our Countries are dying. It's time to eschew political correctness and bring these issues out to the forefront before it's too late.

You know I have thought of this a bit, and here is the deal. As white men we are more than just a set of genetics. And I will assure you that YOUR offspring with an Asian Girl will have the advantage over the Swedish bimbos child with a Sub-Saharan Africa.

So realistically you can effectively say “The Hell With Her” and if your offspring control the science and genetics of the future then they will control what ever genotype you want.

I hate to say that because I do somewhat support racial preservation of the white race as a populace. But at the same time I DO NOT support allowing white feminist or other bitches to control my destiny.

The white man still has plenty of avenues that he can use, even if the white women that are sellouts don't like it.

~Nik~
11-29-2012, 01:48 AM
and Jewesses, never.

Jews are already enough mixed. They are not practising racial preservation, but tribal loyalism based on the principles of the holy Torah.

Marine is respectable...yeah, why not. :D You should get some informations from some French nationalists, the dynasty Le Pen is useless since they exist as scarecrows.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
11-29-2012, 02:06 AM
they are still smarter than asian women, and more relatable, when I talk to an asian girl it's like talking to an alien, she doesnt understand me and I don't understand her, i can only semi relate with vietnamese and with phillipinas, but the rest are aliens, anyway...

african women are nothing to envy unless they are north african some are normal,

middle eastern are cool,

latin american women come in the same varieties as europeans, from sluts to nuns

yeah I'm annoyed that white women act slutty, but its funny.

The women who wear the least clothes where I live are always the white women, they walk around in tight tank tops and shortest of short shorts, with only flip flops on a morning to the cofe shop and don't sit normally on the chairs either

it's funny to see how they dress, but when you talk to them they don't talk like sluts, they are normal, they just dress slutty.

however, if I see a woman from another race dressed like this they are usually sluts

but when a white woman dresses like this they usually are not actually sluts, at least not in the day time till they go party in the clubs and get drunk

Just90
11-30-2012, 01:26 AM
Such a hater to the girl above

Damião de Góis
11-30-2012, 01:28 AM
I see most European women... miniskirt, drink in hand, walking around with Africans, Arabs, Indians, etc.

Where ?

Balmung
11-30-2012, 01:45 AM
Are you talking about European Jews/Asians?

Because you should know American Jews sleep with everyone & everything :lol: Please visit New York, you thought the cast from Jersey Shore was bad?

Graham
11-30-2012, 02:03 AM
Go into most British City Centers on a Saturday night, where the pubs & clubs are.

Guaranteed to find women flashing their knickers, on the ground drunk unconscious. Or a group with hot pants up their Arse cheeks.

During the weekdays, it's completely different. Or in Rural areas, towns & villages, not so bad.

Modern culture. :P

Grizzly
11-30-2012, 02:14 AM
eh. It's about attention for alot of white women. They crave for attention and will do anything for it.. Dress slutty, act like idiots, date out of race. But I never really see white women go for asians and especially indians. Indians/Paki's are the lowest level on the food chain lol.

Also, many whites are grown up getting taught a liberal education in school and parents. They are taught values of diversity, multi-culturalism, etc, which probably explains the higher interracial dating.

Zenobi Nieświcki
11-30-2012, 03:14 AM
Come on man, don't be a hypocrite! European men are much more decadent than European women, they just get more slack because they're guys.

Actually, a lot of women who date outside their race are sophisticated and very well behaved here. And the miniskirt thing, that's just a phase. Most women grow out of it, and those that don't aren't worth the time of day.

Libertas
11-30-2012, 03:13 PM
Come on man, don't be a hypocrite! European men are much more decadent than European women, they just get more slack because they're guys.

Actually, a lot of women who date outside their race are sophisticated and very well behaved here. And the miniskirt thing, that's just a phase. Most women grow out of it, and those that don't aren't worth the time of day.

Don't tell me Poland is full of coal-burning women too!:picard1:

Jerreiche
11-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Yeah, possibly to some extent.

However, where I'm at, on campus everyday, I'd say over 50% of white women (18-25) that i see on a daily basis is with a non-white. Some are unattractive, yes, but some of the most beautiful white women I see are holding hands with Africans, Asians, even Pakis.

I don't believe all of them grew up with negative father figures, especially if they're privileged enough to go to University.

that doesn't happen in my country. Sure you will see the occasional multi culti hipster with a temporary colourfull date, but even most of the "leftists" would laugh nervously at the idea of dating a negro saying politely that they are not "their type" (and secretly will admit that most look like apes)

I have seen it way too often. Most people however are not hypocrites and will tell you straight away: Moro and Negro is a NO NO. Hell even guiris (Spanish for "white folks", specially Brits, Yanks and Germanics, Slavs and other Romance not included) are a "turn off" for most Spanish Girls

Italians, French and some Latin Americans are a different story though, the bastards can't get enough Spanish pussy

Englisc
11-30-2012, 03:31 PM
We European women are the most beautiful on earth (ofcourse ;) ) but indeed many of have gone on the wrong path.

What's wrong with our women? They are targeted by liberal ideologies such as feminism. Maybe we are just weaker willed and succumb more easily. There are however many female nationalists.

Jerreiche
11-30-2012, 03:36 PM
We European women are the most beautiful on earth (ofcourse ;) ) but indeed many of have gone on the wrong path.

The biggest concentration of beautiful women I have seen is in certain parts of Mexico.

Also generally Non Europeans of North West and Germanic European descent (IE. White North and South Americans, White Australians, etc.) generally look better and healthier than their Old World counterparts.

I love it here in York. Honestly, but 90% of the nice women you see around are Poles or Lithuanians.

Steak & Ale tho is awesome @_@

Peyrol
11-30-2012, 03:42 PM

Not here.

Mans not hot
11-30-2012, 03:44 PM
Don't tell me Poland is full of coal-burning women too!:picard1:
He is not Polish, but Forrest Kingsley who's pretending to be Polish.

Libertas
11-30-2012, 03:46 PM
He is not Polish, but Forrest Kingsley.

I don't understand.:confused:

Englisc
12-02-2012, 08:42 AM
Go into most British City Centers on a Saturday night, where the pubs & clubs are.

Guaranteed to find women flashing their knickers, on the ground drunk unconscious. Or a group with hot pants up their Arse cheeks.

During the weekdays, it's completely different. Or in Rural areas, towns & villages, not so bad.

Modern culture. :P
White men's behavior isn't much better, Graham! ;)

pinguino
12-02-2012, 09:54 AM
What's wrong? Low self esteem. How come come a woman member of the superior race mix with the first humanoid coming from the jungle? I really don't know.

Absinthe
12-02-2012, 10:11 AM
European women:

stressed, multitaskers, able, educated and well rounded, smart, dynamic, fighters, joggling careers, having studies and family at the same time, able to speak for themselves, cultured, independent, proud

My image of a European woman: walking fast in a pant suit or a casual outfit. Holding a briefcase and a bottle of water on the one hand, struggling to lift the groceries with the other hand. Looking stressed but proud. Talking on her phone. Running after the bus. Riding the bicycle. Wearing trainers and jog in the park. Taking the kids out on a Sunday.

Your image of a European woman: a scantily dressed low class slut who works as a barwoman, flirts with negroes, binge drinks daily and ends up having casual sex on the bathroom.

This is what you want to see because you want to whine and you want to cherry pick the lowest types of women and generalize in order to make a case.
You disregard all the honest, hard working and educated women out there who are good sisters, wives, friends, partners, daughters, girlfriends and who are basically much more than the sluts if not the majority.

Styggnacke
12-02-2012, 10:12 AM
I don't want to make this a woman bashing thread. I only bring this up because a nation is only as strong as it's women, and there's a problem with a lot of European women right now

Compare this to a Jewish or East Asian woman... book in hand, modestly dressed, rarely if ever miscegenates, unless it's with a successful white man for East Asians - and Jewesses, never.

LOL Indians... I don't think I've ever seen a Indian with a white woman.

No, but this sounds like the typical virgin talk. Women sure have gone into a moral decline in the modern society, but so have us men. Everyone is affected by the moral decline.

And race mixing is only common in ghettoes, really. Do you live in one?

Belenus
12-02-2012, 10:40 AM
I'd say race-mixing all across the United States is out of control. In the Anglosphere in general, liberal multicultural bullshit is the norm, and racial preservation is viewed with suspicion, if not outright disgust.

If you ask me, it's just a matter of time until unmixed whites cease to exist in many of the most liberal countries. The situation has gotten to a point where not even a radical political movement could reverse the damage. It would all be too little, too late. And since no radical movements are even on the horizon, I'm very pessimistic about our prospects.

Maybe one day some people will look back on our glory days and wish we'd never been as generous and selfless as we are, because along with our race, our mentality and our spirit will disappear from this world. Maybe Eastern Europe has a future, but it won't be an easy one. East Asians will likely dominate in the future, due to their high IQ, racial uniformity, and massive numbers.

Graham
12-02-2012, 10:43 AM
White men's behavior isn't much better, Graham! ;)

NEVER! Us men here, are the epitome of refinement. :D

Partiasn
12-07-2012, 03:35 AM
European women:

stressed, multitaskers, able, educated and well rounded, smart, dynamic, fighters, joggling careers, having studies and family at the same time, able to speak for themselves, cultured, independent, proud

My image of a European woman: walking fast in a pant suit or a casual outfit. Holding a briefcase and a bottle of water on the one hand, struggling to lift the groceries with the other hand. Looking stressed but proud. Talking on her phone. Running after the bus. Riding the bicycle. Wearing trainers and jog in the park. Taking the kids out on a Sunday.

Your image of a European woman: a scantily dressed low class slut who works as a barwoman, flirts with negroes, binge drinks daily and ends up having casual sex on the bathroom.

This is what you want to see because you want to whine and you want to cherry pick the lowest types of women and generalize in order to make a case.
You disregard all the honest, hard working and educated women out there who are good sisters, wives, friends, partners, daughters, girlfriends and who are basically much more than the sluts if not the majority.

You know it is important to judge women in the western world fairly. The fact is there are a lot of bad ones and not near as many good ones as a Western man might hope.

I think one of the problems here is they have a media that is working to promote various social agendas, and then sells itself as Modern, or “Feminist” or “Trendy” and some women buy into it and others don't.

But like you stated above, often times guys who don't really know what or how women think tend to judge you by the outside. They also tend to judge that average girl on the street by what is presented to them in the Media.

Honestly there are a lot of white women that bed black men, but I think this is way over hipped, and I think there is a bit of proof in articles like this one.
Colorblindness and Other Myths About InterracialDating
http://aloftyexistence.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/colorblindness-other-myths-about-interracial-dating/

I would say at current we have an entire system that selects for the lowest common denominator when it comes to ether gender.

So as such the women that are going to be at the top of the Media List are going to be the lowest sort, and that will essentially have an effect on what men think about women.
So as such the vast majority of women end up paying the price for a select few of the worst of the lot.

MarkyMark
12-07-2012, 03:43 AM
This is one of those times I thank God that I'm Syrian and can easily get a nice looking Syrian girl.

While I agree with OP, I have to say there are some exceptions. From the trends I've noted amongst my fellow classmates the younger and more naive a girl is(freshman/sophomore year in high school) the more likely she is to hook up with an older guy who is going to manipulate her(both black and white, however we all know the black guy will get more p****). However I've noted that those ones that were used by guys are going after the respectable white guys, so they've learned their lesson(but not always). The only problem is they are very superficial when it comes choosing a white guy.

Absinthe
12-07-2012, 06:37 AM
But like you stated above, often times guys who don't really know what or how women think tend to judge you by the outside. They also tend to judge that average girl on the street by what is presented to them in the Media.

Look, I think that guys participating in such threads do not have interaction with a lot of women.

I don't mean just sexual interaction; I also mean friendship, socializing, colleagues, classmates, etc.

Cause if they did, they'd see that the majority of European girls do not fit this stereotype;
they're probably even invisible to them as they don't dress provocatively, they aren't attention whores, they don't have a mental sign over their head that says "fuck me" and they don't date with negroes (nor do they do anything that would draw attention).

Now why do these guys cherry pick the bimbos who walk around scantily dressed and bed black men and so on and so forth?

Well, because these tend to be the "hot" and "popular" in their cycle, also out of spite that these girls don't give a fuck about normal guys and they either go for exotic partners or older men with lots of money, etc.

To put it simply, normal guys do not stand a chance with these girls.

They would stand a chance, on the other hand, with normal girls, but they don't even notice normal girls, and instead they obsess about the aforementioned ones;
they call them sluts, and because they are butthurt as a result of their behavior, they generalize this to all European women. :picard1:

Han Cholo
12-07-2012, 07:07 AM
The biggest concentration of beautiful women I have seen is in certain parts of Mexico.

Indeed, though some people think we're all fat tiraflechas with square bodies.
I would say this is specially true of the western parts, Sinaloa, Jalisco, parts of Michoacan, Sonora. Those Mestizos are mostly purely Iberian + local Amerindian, unlike here in the East where people are uglier due to higher Moro, Marrano and Canarian heritage and also the native type was more archaic looking, not to mention lots of immigrants from Southern parts..

Anglojew
12-07-2012, 07:29 AM

Half of American Jews marry out. This is a over simplification. The difference is most kids are raised Jewish.

Partiasn
12-08-2012, 05:30 AM
Look, I think that guys participating in such threads do not have interaction with a lot of women.

I don't mean just sexual interaction; I also mean friendship, socializing, colleagues, classmates, etc.
Cause if they did, they'd see that the majority of European girls do not fit this stereotype;

I have interaction with women that are coworkers, although most of the people I work with are men. But as such this is not the same as a intimate interaction. I'm probably not a person qualified to judge European Women since there are not a lot of them in Texas.

But when it comes to the women that I do like I am somewhat fond of “Normal Girls” or better yet stable, might be a better word for it. And in this society stable is the the only way to go, because I want to know this is a person that is not going to use the system to screw me over at the first opportunity.

They would stand a chance, on the other hand, with normal girls, but they don't even notice normal girls, and instead they obsess about the aforementioned ones;y
they call them sluts, and because they are butthurt as a result of their behavior, they generalize this to all European women. :picard1:

I would say that the pendulum swings both ways. Women as a general rule do the same thing. The only men that exist to them are the idols that have the money and the status in society. So it is not exactly like the normal girls are looking for normal guys on the flip side.

But lets get to the real point.

But for me it is less to do with individual women, or women in general, and more to do with a system and or government that has decided to take control of the reproductive habits of western but especially white populations primarily to make room for more NONE whites.

So in this world “having interaction with lots of women” as you put it might land you in jail or worse. So avoiding intimate interaction is a smart option in that context.

Some guys or white ones that I know, have decided to skirt this system by simply traveling to Asia manly China, and have married Chinese women.

So at the root of the “Gender War” is primarily population control and manipulation of that through government and law. As such the western governments of the world have promoted themselves as primary Pimp of the western female population. And might I add this is unannounced to most of the western female population. So in that context European Women have been made prostitutes by their own government.

they don't have a mental sign over their head that says "fuck me" and they don't date with negroes (nor do they do anything that would draw attention).

Honestly
I would not stop a white woman from Fucking a Negro if she wanted to. It would be her choice, a pretty bad one, but still not mine to make. And a Pretty bad one for her offspring as well. Everyone deserves the Liberty to improve or screw up their own lives.

My image of a European woman: walking fast in a pant suit or a casual outfit.

LOL!
Do women still wear pant suits?
I thought that went out in say 1972 with Bell bottom pants. :P

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
12-08-2012, 05:34 AM
the only thing wrong with european women is they are not raised to be adults, they are raised to be children so they will act stupid as adults.

Desz
12-10-2012, 08:19 PM
There are plenty of lovely european women out there... the problem is that the loudest ones mess it up for all the lovely ones!

Bloody
07-06-2018, 08:36 AM

What's wrong with our women? They are targeted by liberal ideologies such as feminism. Maybe we are just weaker willed and succumb more easily. There are however many female nationalists.

LOl,m England? dont make me laugh, I could walk 3 hours in a english town/smaller city and not see a single woman I would consider attractive.

Thanas Django
07-06-2018, 08:41 AM

Do ever so kindly fuck off, fucking troll.

we are a dying race

You are not European, you are a concern troll trying to get points.

Bloody
07-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Where ?

In the Germanic countries including non-germanic western countries such as France and the UK/Ireland. Eastern Europe aswell, but on a lesser degree.