PDA

View Full Version : Resignation

The Lawspeaker
11-28-2012, 09:31 PM
I think that for me the time is there to move on. I have been thinking about for some time and no: I have done my bit for TA and I think that it's time to grow the hell up. I have my study, my girlfriend and my own little forum to take care off and all are equally demanding and I cannot serve two lords. So I wanted to tell you that I have appreciated my time on Staff and with you all and do what I think is the only solution. Ladies and gentlemen: it has been a real pleasure to have served with you but I think that I will have to step back into the shadows and watch you take over. The reason why I am doing it in public is because I think people have a right to know why I resigned my commission and because I don't want any strange rumours. It is simply the lack of time and the pressures of duties elsewhere. For the others: It was been a pleasure to have served you as a moderator eventhough you may have disliked me at times I have done my bit for the welfare of the forum- and sometimes what I did came the expense of my own personal welfare.

Kazimiera: I take it that you will look over the Dutch group for me ? Farewell everyone. Now I can resume my duties elsewhere without feeling guilty of letting you or the others down.

I close the thread because I don't want drama. Consider this just to be another notice on the wall.