PDA

View Full Version : Asian People

EagleAtHeart
12-02-2012, 12:58 AM
What's Apricity's view on Asian people? I know on Stormfront and other Nationalist websites they have a favorable view of them and their accomplishments.

I'm surrounded by them in my grad school classes. To me, they seem very robotic-like. Everywhere I look I see this exact same miserable face:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/53/Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg/150px-Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg

HAHA I just want to beat them.

Anyways, tell me your experiences and opinions please

Siberian Cold Breeze
12-02-2012, 03:04 AM
They are my best friends in real life and my favorites over all in foreigners.

Supreme American
12-02-2012, 03:25 AM
I think they need to take care of their countries instead of abandoning them by the multiple millions to follow white folk about.

Sikeliot
12-02-2012, 03:25 AM
I like them as much as anyone else.

Mark
12-02-2012, 03:29 AM
I have Asian friends and have dated Asian women - There's good and there's bad just like with everyone else.

EagleAtHeart
12-02-2012, 03:50 AM
I think they need to take care of their countries instead of abandoning them by the multiple millions to follow white folk about.

LOL they will follow us everywhere, it's futile to try and get away, all the while loathing everything about us... They're the most racist people on the planet next to Jews.

Sikeliot
12-02-2012, 03:50 AM
What I will say is they often are very success-driven people and are high achievers.

EagleAtHeart
12-02-2012, 03:58 AM
What I will say is they often are very success-driven people and are high achievers.

That is true. I'm at the library at my school right now - here just to avoid my gf for a few hours (that time of month)... anyway,even on a late Saturday night they are here studying. They study all the time.

The thing is though, their IQ scores don't deviate too much from Europeans, even despite that drive. Also, if you look at what they score high in... verbal, Maths, etc. that just means they're more educated.

Now, name me an Asian daVinci, Tesla, Newton, Edison, Caravaggio, Galileo, Goethe, Beethoven, Bach, Shakespeare, etc. Inventiveness and creativity just doesn't seem in them.

Looking around me right now, I'm convinced they're a race of robots sent here to colonize the west.

Mark
12-02-2012, 04:03 AM
I find that first generation Asian Americans are a bit more 'hip' these days. Many come from strong disciplinary households where the focus on education is very demanding - and they may appear to be socially awkward at first.

Siberian Cold Breeze
12-02-2012, 04:06 AM
Their culture is less individualistic doesn't mean they are less creative .

EagleAtHeart
12-02-2012, 04:09 AM
I find that first generation Asian Americans are a bit more 'hip' these days. Many come from strong disciplinary households where the focus on education is very demanding - and they may appear to be socially awkward at first.

Hey Mark, Aren't you Jewish? You mentioned you dated an Asian girl, and every Jewish guy I know in school is dating one too. How come so many Jews are marrying Asians now? Maybe you guys know it's over for the west and now are looking East for new slaves?

Stefan
12-02-2012, 04:11 AM
I've never met many before coming to college. Here, they are very populous. My roommate is from Hong Kong, and he's quite nice to speak with and we share the same interests, for the most part. Politically, however, we're quite distinct and I think that's the largest difference.

As for Asian-Americans, I have no idea. Most Asians here seem to be foreigners or the ones I speak with tend to be at least.

If you're asking me to attribute racial qualities, I don't think I can. Most of the differences seem more cultural than inherently biological. Maybe this culture is a greater manifestation of biology, but it isn't something I can directly observe, and I've yet to find much scientific evidence for vast differences in neurology among both races. Overall, I think far less about the possibility of race causing a certain manifested quality when interacting with Asians than I do with other biological groups.

Blackout
12-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Not every Asian belongs to the same group.

The example you gave was of a Korean which comes under (east Asia).

This guy is also a Korean (I think) :

Zw5N1CeunnY

Corvus
12-02-2012, 02:26 PM
I think Asians are the most progressed race and I truly wish to belong to them. I am pretty much Mongoloid influenced and many people think that I am either Japanese or Chinese, even though I am not the only one looking this way of my ethnicity.

On a cultural level I am a bit ambiguous, because there are some things I admire about Asian culture and other things which appear total strange to me.

Blackout
12-02-2012, 02:28 PM
. . .

Balmung
12-02-2012, 02:36 PM
I respect the Japanese a lot.

They're hardworking, and they have successfully kept their country clean of unwanted immigrants for the most part.

One of my best friends is Asian, for the most part East Asians are the only non-whites i respect.

East Asians come to our countries, they contribute, don't cause a lot of trouble.

Blackout
12-02-2012, 02:40 PM
East Asians come to our countries, they contribute, don't cause a lot of trouble.

Except for the guy originally posted! :picard1:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho

Rouxinol
12-02-2012, 02:41 PM
They can stay away and take their bazaars filled-up with slave-made trinkets with them back to Asia. I certainly like them, but in Asia.

Balmung
12-02-2012, 02:43 PM

One exception doesn't change the rule.

Are you serious right now?

There have been many Caucasian murderers and serial killers. Yet Caucasian Americans still average a lower homicide rate than African Americans.

Asians even lower. What you're doing is the equivalent of someone using Breivik as an example of overall Norwegian violence, c'mon.

All groups are capable of producing psychos, doesn't mean one group isn't less prone than the other.

Sky earth
12-02-2012, 02:47 PM
I like Asians:D I know some Asians and they are really nice and friendly. BTW I love Japanese and Steppe Nomad culture.

Blackout
12-02-2012, 02:55 PM
One exception doesn't change the rule.

Are you serious right now?

There have been many Caucasian murderers and serial killers. Yet Caucasian Americans still average a lower homicide rate than African Americans.

Asians even lower. What you're doing is the equivalent of someone using Breivik as an example of overall Norwegian violence, c'mon.

Fair enough.

~Nik~
12-02-2012, 03:08 PM
I wonder why people in general appreciate Asians because they are hardworking and stuff.

EagleAtHeart
12-02-2012, 04:17 PM

I'm back at the library, and guess what? Asians are still here. I find every sub-24 year Asian male has that same angry look. Maybe it's this culture where it's edgy and rebellious to hate white people in their own land, or maybe it's the way they were brought up, but they really loath us.

The women on the other-hand, it's 50/50. Some look at me with that same disdain and revulsion, the other 50% have a positive reaction (note: 50% positive reaction from women of any ethnicity is low for me lol:P)