12-17-2012, 11:48 PM
Is a true genius

jdA7I9nPhSU

EagleAtHeart
12-17-2012, 11:48 PM
jBXrTvsj1IU

EagleAtHeart
12-18-2012, 12:02 AM
"America is totally under control of the Jews, you know. I mean, look what they're doing in Yugoslavia... The Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense are dirty Jews."

First of all, we have to understand what communism is. I mean, to me, real communism, the Soviet communism, is basically a mask for Bolshevism, which is a mask for Judaism.

"My main interest right now is to expose the Jews. This is a lot bigger than me. They're not just persecuting me. This is not just my struggle, I'm not just doing this for myself... This is life and death for the world. These God-damn Jews have to be stopped. They're a menace to the whole world."

"I have a crazy quirk, Eugene. I like to say what I think. And if you're gonna work for the Jews, you can no longer say what you think. You can't say the holocaust never happened, for example. That is an absolute no-no. You can't say that circumcision is a crime. There are so many things you cannot say once you get on the Jewish bandwagon. ... There used to be a lot of people like me, but little by little the Jewish spirit seems to be conquering all."

"I object to being called a chess genius because I consider myself to be an all around genius who just happens to play chess, which is rather different. A piece of garbage like Kasparov might be called a chess genius, but he's like an idiot savant. Outside of chess he knows nothing."

"I was in Japan a couple of months ago, I saw a preview for the movie Pearl Harbor. And they showed the Japanese airplanes coming in to bomb Pearl Harbor, and I applauded. Nobody else in the theater applauded."

"They are subhuman. They are the scum of the Earth. When you talk about Jews, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity."

"Kasparov is a gangster, he is a disgrace to chess, he is a disgrace to the human race. He is not something Russia should be proud of. He should join Khodorkovsky in prison. He has committed a terrible fraud with all these prearranged games and matches."

"You don't learn anything in school. It's just a waste of time. You lug around books and all and do homework. They give too much homework. You shouldn't be doing homework. Nobody's interested in it. The teachers are stupid. They shouldn't have any women in there. They don't know how to teach. And they shouldn't make anyone go to school. You don't want to go, you don't go, that's all. It's ridiculous. I don't remember one thing I learned in school. I don't listen to weakies. My two and a half years in Erasmus High I wasted. I didn't like the whole thing. You have to mix with all those stupid kids. The teachers are even stupider than the kids. They talk down to the kids. Half of them are crazy. If they'd have let me, I would have quit before I was sixteen."

They're all weak, all women. They're stupid compared to men. They shouldn't play chess, you know. They're like beginners. They lose every single game against a man. There isn't a woman player in the world I can't give knight-odds to and still beat.

I read a book lately by Nietzsche and he says religion is just to dull the senses of the people. I agree.

Yeah, there are too many Jews in chess. They seem to have taken away the class of the game. They don't seem to dress so nicely, you know. That's what I don't like.

Anglojew
12-18-2012, 12:26 AM
Dude really hated his Dad I guess.

EagleAtHeart
12-18-2012, 03:53 PM
Dude really hated his Dad I guess.

His father was German.

Loki
12-19-2012, 12:24 AM
I like his views on school, totally agree with it ;)

EagleAtHeart
12-19-2012, 04:00 AM
I've studied his chess games, and play the Fischer Random everyday. The guy was a genius. Everything he did was based on creativity. Modern chess players are just computers. It's all memorization and theory.

EagleAtHeart
12-19-2012, 04:05 AM
I've studied his chess games, and play the Fischer Random everyday. The guy was a genius. Everything he did was based on creativity. Modern chess players are just computers. It's all memorization and theory.

And that's why I love the Fischer Random so much.

I avoid all chess theory. I've never studied defenses, openings, mid-game, or end games, etc. I just play the Fisher Random and wing it. I think it's better for my brain in the long-run to constantly think up new variations and attacks on the fly, rather than using just memory.

EagleAtHeart
01-25-2013, 08:55 PM
1oO0_1oS_oU

eeroli
01-26-2013, 01:14 AM
One of the best players. Emmanuel Lasker, Capablanca, And of course Russian (Alexander Aljehin) in 1930:s