PDA

View Full Version : If I disappear

Arthas
01-05-2013, 05:38 PM
If I suddenly stop posting and I haven't made a post for 2-3 days it's because I am either extremely ill in hospital, or dead.

Most probably don't care but just wanted to let you know

finşaų
01-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Could you elaborate?

Arthas
01-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Could you elaborate?

I am extremely ill, best case scenario is an extremely bad reaction to some antibiotics I was on that has basically fucked up my digestive system, worst case scenario is stomach cancer.

finşaų
01-05-2013, 05:44 PM
I am extremely ill, best case scenario is an extremely bad reaction to some antibiotics I was on that has basically fucked up my digestive system, worst case scenario is stomach cancer.

I am very sorry to hear about your situation; I hope you get better.

Kazimiera
01-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Get better!

Blackout
01-05-2013, 05:51 PM
http://static9.depositphotos.com/1030387/1157/v/950/depositphotos_11576091-Get-Well-Soon-Message.jpg

Smaug
01-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Wow, sorry to hear that dude. I hope it is nothing too serious. Anything you need here on the forum let the moderation know, if you want some privacy send us PM or something.

Smaland
01-05-2013, 05:58 PM

I will pray for you.

Pontios
01-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Hope you get better!

Slycooper
01-05-2013, 06:00 PM
get well. be strong. Both mentality and physically.

Incal
01-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Let's be positive, you are young it can't be that bad, just wait for the doctor's analysis. I hope it's nothing and that you can come back to posting safe and sound. Best wishes, get well soon.

Legion
01-05-2013, 07:10 PM

I don't know which antibiotic you were given or how severe your reaction could have been, but antibiotics destroyed my nervous system when I was very young. I have symptoms like chronic pain, digestive problems, no energy etc. What do you feel?

I hope this isn't the case, and that your ailment is only temporary.

Corvus
01-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Sorry to hear that mate. I hope you recover
Health is the most important thing in life

Partizan
01-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Get well soon, dude.

kwp_wp
01-05-2013, 08:23 PM
^yeah those who have problems with health know exactly that this is the point.
I wish you to get back to normality asap. I am sending you some of my own North-Eastern power to recover. Use it plz :)
good luck mate :)

Legion
01-05-2013, 08:24 PM
It started about a month ago when I was put on some swallowed capsules of antibiotics to help treat my acne. Within 1-2 weeks I was feeling very nauseous in the mornings, this became more and more frequent until I was nauseous for hours every day. Then, on Christmas Day I threw up a load of stomach acid and it happened every day since, getting worse and worse each time both in terms of how sick I feel and how long I feel sick for. I would wake up at 7am, be sick, and then be unable to go back to sleep because lying down would make me throw up again, so I would just sit on the computer feeling extremely sick until about mid-day when it would start to fade. My appetite has dropped to virtually zero, and I am losing a lot of weight. It is absolute physical and mental agony, I have never been anywhere near as sick as this in my life.

I've been put on some medication to greatly lower my stomach acid production but it isn't really working.

This sounds a lot like what happened during my infancy. Weight suddenly lost until the bones were clearly viable through skin, vomiting, burning. I am suffering all my life (18) from it. It won't go away, although symptoms can become less severe at times. it's been a long time since I threw up though.

Do you feel pain or pulsation on sides of your head, or anywhere in vagus nerve?

Absinthe
01-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Jesus! Go to the hospital. It won't be too serious if treated promptly. Get well soon :(

Slycooper
01-05-2013, 10:25 PM
If your life is in jepordy why are you at home posting on AP? Go to the hospital stat.

Slycooper
01-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Arthas, if you really feel that you might die get to the hospital stat. Seriousley, better safe than sorry.

Absinthe
01-05-2013, 10:36 PM
I remember you saying you were trying to gain weight by going over your daily caloric intake with various junk food and excessive meals... could it be this that messed up your stomach?

Incal
01-06-2013, 02:29 AM
It started about a month ago when I was put on some swallowed capsules of antibiotics to help treat my acne. Within 1-2 weeks I was feeling very nauseous in the mornings, this became more and more frequent until I was nauseous for hours every day.

Wow are those fucking pills so dangerous? And in so little time can do so much harm? I really hope you can get out of this one. My best wishes.

Virtuous
01-06-2013, 08:13 AM
Sorry to hear man, get well soon.

SkyBurn
01-06-2013, 08:14 AM
I'm around your age, but I cannot imagine what it would be like to face something this seemingly dire at this time of our lives.

I really hope that it's nothing, and that everything clears up. Best of wishes, and once your better and all things are a go, get well and truly smashed (drunk) with some mates to celebrate. It's the teen way :D