PDA

View Full Version : Just got caught in the middle of an attempted gas station robbery

EagleAtHeart
01-30-2013, 05:29 AM
I'm pulling an all-nighter to cram for a test tomorrow but I was going through nicotine withdrawal (I don't smoke, but I use nicotine patches for focus), so I walked to the gas station to buy some chewing tobacco.

I get there and three black guys walk up to the side at the same time as me. They keep the doors closed at gas stations after 11 here and you have to talk through a microphone and put the money into a slot. There's one black guy in front of me, one behind, and one beside me with a pitbull on a leash. The one in front keeps ordering the guy working there to go get different things. He says he wants an iced tea, the guy comes back and he goes "Eh yo, I said coke", he gets coke and he says "nah I want iced tea now". This goes on for 5 minutes. I know what's going to happen and I'm sizing up the situation. Three armed guys, one pitbull, all standing in dominant positions, and me unarmed. I could have taken out two, but the 3rd + the pitbull would have gotten me, regardless. My only options were to run or stay and I decided to stay and not be cowardly.

After the guy working there comes back for the last time the guy in front pulls out a handgun then puts it against the window and says "gimme your fucking money". The Indian guy working there immediately jumps on the floor inside and the guy in front turns around to me holding the gun and goes "da nerve of dis nigga" while pointing the gun at me. I just stood there and stared at him. I showed no intimidation and he seemed a bit started by this. We locked eyes for a few seconds then he waves his gun and they all go to the car, pitbull included. A few moments later the guy working the gas station gets up with a cell phone pressed to his ear, presumably calling the police. I give him my money, get my chewing tobacco and come home.

None of these guys were wearing any disguises, it was all caught on camera. They'll be caught in a day. LOL 10 years in negro University locked in a cage and they didn't even get any money out of it!

Armando Esteban Quito
01-30-2013, 05:35 AM
http://memeblender.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Joseph-Ducreux-cool-story-bro.jpg

EagleAtHeart
01-30-2013, 05:37 AM
I can see from my apartment window three cop cars with their lights on. It should be up on the live bulletins soon:
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/

I didn't stick around to give a statement because I got better things to do and don't want my info in any police file

Slycooper
01-30-2013, 05:38 AM
Serious shit bro.

Anglojew
01-30-2013, 05:41 AM
Glad you're ok dude.

I think you made the right decision. It's the "law of the jungle" show fear and they will attack.

Bobby Six Killer
01-30-2013, 05:44 AM
I can see from my apartment window three cop cars with their lights on. It should be up on the live bulletins soon:
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/

I didn't stick around to give a statement because I got better things to do and don't want my info in any police file

Em you live in toronto? I bet it was on Jane & Finch :D

But seriously it's good to know you're ok

EagleAtHeart
01-30-2013, 05:48 AM
Em you live in toronto? I bet it was on Jane & Finch :D

But seriously it's good to know you're ok

LOL it was. My University borders on there.

Útrám
01-30-2013, 07:51 PM
If he added Skittles to his order then you should have pulled a Zimmerman.

Smaland
01-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Glad to hear that you made it out ok. :)

Linet
01-30-2013, 08:37 PM
A day to talk about for years :old
....Good that you are safe :)