PDA

View Full Version : Closing your account

Aquafina
01-30-2013, 06:24 PM
I would like to close mine, if that is possible. I no longer wish to be a member. Some of you are intelligent and inspiring people, but after being here for a while, I realized that I get sick of the anti-Semitism, ignorance, and stupidity prevalent on this site. It occurs on other boards as well, but this site simply has too much of it.

evon
01-30-2013, 06:27 PM
I would like to close mine, if that is possible. I no longer wish to be a member. Some of you are intelligent and inspiring people, but after being here for a while, I realized that I get sick of the anti-Semitism, ignorance, and stupidity prevalent on this site. It occurs on other boards as well, but this site simply has too much of it.

I can ban you if thats what you are asking? There are haters everywhere, dont waste your time on them if you dont want to.

Pallantides
01-30-2013, 06:29 PM
We don't close accounts, but you are free to leave if you don't like it here.
Goodbye and good luck to you.:)

Sikeliot
01-30-2013, 09:19 PM
I'm sorry to see you leave.. I really enjoyed talking to you :(

Aquafina
01-30-2013, 10:59 PM
I'm sorry to see you leave.. I really enjoyed talking to you :(

I might stay. I just won't post as often. I really enjoy talking to you as well. :) You are a smart and handsome man!

Sikeliot
01-31-2013, 12:07 AM

SkyBurn
01-31-2013, 12:09 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

please don't.

Teyrn
02-05-2013, 01:44 AM
I wouldn't categorize everyone on this board as an idol-worshipper of antisemitism Kara. It denies the obvious: that there're Jewish posters who've engaged in purposeful baiting and trolling of non-Jewish members in order to cause scandal, a favorite trick of hasbara drones in the interwebs.

I suggest that you stick around, at least for a while longer.

Aquafina
02-05-2013, 02:19 AM
I wouldn't categorize everyone on this board as an idol-worshipper of antisemitism Kara. It denies the obvious: that there're Jewish posters who've engaged in purposeful baiting and trolling of non-Jewish members in order to cause scandal, a favorite trick of hasbara drones in the interwebs.

I suggest that you stick around, at least for a while longer.

I stayed, but I feel like leaving again.

AlexandraD
02-05-2013, 02:35 AM
thats a shame, don't goooo :(

just fyi, other sites are about ten times ramped up on all those things you hate. stormfront, 4chon, etc etc. i mean you can go to wesbites that are less anti-semetic than TA, but chances are they won't be based around european/anthropology/any type of discussion found on this site :|

Sippola
02-05-2013, 02:36 AM

I am for Jewish people, and I bet there are a bunch of us here who would rather see you stay than leave. Yeah sure, I am new and probably don't count much, but I would love to see you stay.

Regarding stupidity and ignorance; that is rampant everywhere nowadays. Hard to escape that.

Anglojew
02-05-2013, 03:04 AM
Sites like this attract Jew haters. Some people are unreconstructed Jew haters (from Europe) but some have confessed they've never even met a Jew. Point is don't let it get to you.

Teyrn
02-05-2013, 03:07 AM

Stick around. :) I think you're more well-liked, by non-Jews, than you realize. :thumb001:

Teyrn
02-05-2013, 03:38 AM
Sites like this attract Jew haters. Some people are unreconstructed Jew haters (from Europe) but some have confessed they've never even met a Jew. Point is don't let it get to you.

And Jewish haters who can convieniently hide beind the veil of antisemitic obfuscation when their targets are riled-up by their antics.

Atlantic Islander
02-05-2013, 03:40 AM

She's talking about AngloJew - he baits.

You seem like a nice person, you shouldn't leave. :(

Teyrn
02-05-2013, 04:03 AM
You seem like a nice person, you shouldn't leave. :(

Agreed.

Anglojew
02-05-2013, 04:06 AM
And Jewish haters who can convieniently hide beind the veil of antisemitic obfuscation when their targets are riled-up by their antics.

I'm perfectly open about my dislike for Spaniards and the Norwegian government. If you choose to hate ALL Jews because of this that's up to you.

Teyrn
02-05-2013, 04:30 AM
I'm perfectly open about my dislike for Spaniards and the Norwegian government. If you choose to hate ALL Jews because of this that's up to you.

You're disingenuous. Your dislike of Spaniards, some of whom I call "friend", didn't manifest till well after you joined this forum. I believe I once asked you if you disliked Spain and you said iirc "no."

Anglojew
02-05-2013, 04:58 AM
You're disingenuous. Your dislike of Spaniards, some of whom I call "friend", didn't manifest till well after you joined this forum. I believe I once asked you if you disliked Spain and you said iirc "no."

I've long known that the Spanish come at the top for Jew-hatred and anti-Israel attitude in Europe in poll and survey data. I don't know many Spaniards in my personal life and try not to hate anyone or hate a collective based upon the actions of a few. However, you hit the nail on the head, based on the Jew hatred of basically every single Spaniard on this board I began to reassess by attitude towards them and realised that the survey data is true and they are Jew haters. I've received a lot of criticism from people like you over this and I would expect, if you're really fair-minded, that you're also lecturing them for their Jew hatred?

Teyrn
02-05-2013, 05:03 AM
I've long known that the Spanish come at the top for Jew-hatred and anti-Israel attitude in Europe in poll and survey data. I don't know many Spaniards in my personal life and try not to hate anyone or hate a collective based upon the actions of a few. However, you hit the nail on the head, based on the Jew hatred of basically every single Spaniard on this board I began to reassess by attitude towards them and realised that the survey data is true and they are Jew haters. I've received a lot of criticism from people like you over this and I would expect, if you're really fair-minded, that you're also lecturing them for their Jew hatred?

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

You apparently only know Christians made of jello. I don't bend over so easily.

Anglojew
02-05-2013, 05:08 AM
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

You apparently only know Christians made of jello. I don't bend over so easily.

So in other words Jews aren't allowed to dislike Spaniards (even though they're proud Jew-haters) but Spaniards are allowed to hate Jews.

Makes sense.

Teyrn
02-05-2013, 05:09 AM
So in other words Jews aren't allowed to dislike Spaniards (even though they're proud Jew-haters) but Spaniards are allowed to hate Jews.

Makes sense.

How many Spaniards (from Spain) have you ever met? :bored: I know a married couple from Madrid who lives locally and have never once have I ever heard them rant about Jews. Spaniards are usually too polite to talk about such boorish topics- unless provoked.

:bored: What bizzaro planet are you from?

Bobby Six Killer
02-05-2013, 05:17 AM
I think you should stay. You make cool threads :(

Black Sun Dimension
02-05-2013, 05:19 AM
This screams attention-whoring...

just get the fuck out already, no need to open a thread

Anglojew
02-05-2013, 05:20 AM
How many Spaniards (from Spain) have you ever met? :bored: I know a married couple from Madrid who lives locally and have never once have I ever heard them rant about Jews. Spaniards are usually too polite to talk about such boorish topics- unless provoked.

:bored: What bizzaro planet are you from?

Jews are boorish or religion?

Once I see proof that you've lectured them for their Jew-hatred I'll treat you as an honest-broker but right now you're just taking sides. It seems like you just expect Jews to "know their place". The most I've said about the Spanish is they're not white and their culture is unsuccessful. Meanwhile I've had death-threats from them, yet I'm the one you lecture.

arcticwolf
02-05-2013, 05:25 AM
Don't leave. Come on, a few idiots said something you don't like and you gonna put your tail between your legs and run? Come on Kara, you've got more character than that, right?

I like your posts, you are an intelligent young lady, you add value. Stay put! :D

Teyrn
02-05-2013, 05:28 AM
Jews are boorish or religion?

Once I see proof that you've lectured them for their Jew-hatred I'll treat you as an honest-broker but right now you're just taking sides. It seems like you just expect Jews to "know their place". The most I've said about the Spanish is they're not white and their culture is unsuccessful. Meanwhile I've had death-threats from them, yet I'm the one you lecture.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/index.php?title=Internet_jail&oldid=3534

Seriously. Shut up about death-threats. :bored: Or get an internet lawyer to to take the internet Spaniards to internet court or whatever.

StonyArabia
02-05-2013, 05:34 AM
Well you should not care about what they say. You should not mind them and should enjoy yourself. Many such boards have full of racism, anti-Semitism, and other moronic elements, but this should not scare you. You should always face your enemies. Some people don't look over past race because their mentally incompetent buffoons who like to blame other people for their ills. I stayed despite the anti-Arab BS here and even called names by some.However it makes you better person by being the more polite and try to critique their defunct views and misconceptions. Honestly you are one of the best here, if you go we will miss you. Some people will not like you just because of your ethnic or racial origins, but this how it is, but who gives damn fuck about them.

You will be missed if you choose to leave:(

rhiannon
02-05-2013, 06:19 AM

Kara, I'd be sorry to see you go:( You are definitely one of the more intelligent and interesting posters here.

SkyBurn
02-05-2013, 08:45 AM
She won't leave us!

Kara, next time you feel like leaving, just remember that there are people who can back you up against retard-Spaniards, and appreciate your political views/cultural heritage :)

JanPulja
02-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Leave now! (reverse psychology). But seriously, weak stuff brah, TA is the most rainbow-hugging anthrosite i've come across. If anything a stern racist would be offended, not the other way around.

Xime
02-05-2013, 01:00 PM

Makes sense.

If you come here trying to damage the Spanish, They will say to you anything that bothers. I do not think that Spain is an anti-Semitic country. Not like the problem in Palestine-Isrrael. Here do not talk about Jews
Isak Andic the own Mango is sefardi, here has not had any problems ever.
And do not forget other aspects of Spain, Franco helped many Jews to leave Europe in WWII. When these same Jews sought help in Swiss doors were closed.
but if you sow hatred ...
Why not highlight the great things about Spain? You have an art gallery... Because more interested in Spanish science, When Spain had a golden age in art???
to harm, to harm, to harm
Interest shown by men like Santiago Ramon y Cajal, Severo Ochoa, brothers Delhuyar, Juan de la cierva, Isaac Peral...

B01AB20
02-05-2013, 01:06 PM

The most anti-semitic nation in Europe is Poland according to surveis.
Poles don't rise you anger too, vigilante hero?
Curious thing is that anti-semitism of spaniards in mainly a leftist thing, too many TV specials showing the poor palestines suffering at hands of evil israelies, and well too much cultural marxism in spanish society.

But I admit, the latinoamerican trolling against spain for example, mainly pinguino but the guy is like an entire army by himself, don't make me angry, it's just 'hard fun', but jewish trolling... yeah, it's provocative to me, don't know why, jews are just a very exotic thing here.

Btw, you're really good playing the victim role while bashing other people, centuries of practice I guess.

SkyBurn
02-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Btw, you're really good playing the victim role while bashing other people, centuries of practice I guess.

You're really helping at making Kara want to stay.

But you probably would love for her to leave. Too much Jewish intelligence may intimidate you.

B01AB20
02-05-2013, 01:24 PM
You're really helping at making Kara want to stay.

But you probably would love for her to leave. Too much Jewish intelligence may intimidate you.

hey man, only you have the right to get angry and respond provocations?
it must be a universal human right you know, not only for jews.

SkyBurn
02-05-2013, 01:30 PM
hey man, only you have the right to get angry and respond provocations?
it must be a universal human right you know, not only for jews.

If you lump me in with a generalisation, you're insulting me. At least I have the decency to attack you specifically.

AlexandraD
02-05-2013, 01:34 PM
The most anti-semitic nation in Europe is Poland according to surveis.
Poles don't rise you anger too, vigilante hero?
Curious thing is that anti-semitism of spaniards in mainly a leftist thing, too many TV specials showing the poor palestines suffering at hands of evil israelies, and well too much cultural marxism in spanish society.

But I admit, the latinoamerican trolling against spain for example, mainly pinguino but the guy is like an entire army by himself, don't make me angry, it's just 'hard fun', but jewish trolling... yeah, it's provocative to me, don't know why, jews are just a very exotic thing here.

well, anglojew is really the only person who does it (he admits it freely), and the reason it's so offensive is because it's not really trolling, thats an understatement, anglojew is very smart and has alot of cunning off the cuff over the head retorts, which is what makes his 'trolling' very cutting ._.

B01AB20
02-05-2013, 01:41 PM
If you lump me in with a generalisation, you're insulting me.

Can I say the same about anglojew?

At least I have the decency to attack you specifically.

I don't care you attacking me specifically, you're welcome.

SkyBurn
02-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Can I say the same about anglojew?

I don't care you attacking me specifically, you're welcome.

I am not Anglojew (although there's nothing wrong with him). But it seems that you're just another idiot Spaniard who somehow figured out how to turn on a computer.

B01AB20
well, anglojew is really the only person who does it (he admits it freely), and the reason it's so offensive is because it's not really trolling, thats an understatement, anglojew is very smart and has alot of cunning off the cuff over the head retorts, which is what makes his 'trolling' very cutting ._.

you can found the anglojew's fan club if you want.

for me pinguino is far better.

Smaug
Oh no... I'm gonna miss you yafa.

Anglojew
02-05-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm not really sure why people consider most of my posts concerning Spaniards trolling. I've made one or two designed just to insult them that's true but Cristiano Viejo's posted dozens of anti-Jewish stuff and no one (except Jews) ever tells him off for it (not to mention non-Spaniards like Mircropenis...robert).

Most of the posts about Spain are simply about their poor economic performance or about the Moorish influence in Spain. I'm not sure how that's trolling.

Alenka
02-05-2013, 01:45 PM
I've long known that the Spanish come at the top for Jew-hatred and anti-Israel attitude in Europe in poll and survey data.
Anti-Israel attitude doesn't necessarily steem from Jew-hatred, I hope you realise this.

And I doubt it's any more widespread in Spain than in other European countries.

Anglojew
02-05-2013, 01:48 PM
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2020/spain-anti-semitic

The Spaniards on here aren't embarrised by this they're openly proud. Ask them.

Illancha
02-05-2013, 01:55 PM
I'm not really sure why people consider most of my posts concerning Spaniards trolling. I've made one or two designed just to insult them that's true but Cristiano Viejo's posted dozens of anti-Jewish stuff and no one (except Jews) ever tells him off for it (not to mention non-Spaniards like Mircropenis...robert).

Most of the posts about Spain are simply about their poor economic performance or about the Moorish influence in Spain. I'm not sure how that's trolling.
Actually I do not consider any of your threads or posts trolling.

I find many of your comments underhanded, sly and sinister in intention, but to be perfectly honest I think a good majority of the members here do not even understand them.

Well then I expect you not to hate all Muslims either.

I do not hate Jews and I have never hated Jews. Zionism, however, is a different issue...

I have nothing at all against Kara or SkyBurn although he can be quite sarcastic at times.

Xime
02-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Consider the unjust behavior of Israel does not mean being anti-Semitic.

SkyBurn
02-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Consider the unjust behavior of Israel does not mean being anti-Semitic.

But blaming Jews for the world's problems does.

Xime
02-05-2013, 02:48 PM
But blaming Jews for the world's problems does.

Be more explicit, please. Palestine

Kazimiera
02-05-2013, 06:13 PM
Kara, you really don't need to go. There will be idiots in life no matter where you go. You are a nice person. Don't let the others upset you. There is an "ignore" function. You don't need to listen to people like that.