PDA

View Full Version : Arab Aggressiveness

EagleAtHeart
02-17-2013, 04:21 AM
I just went to the store. Right beside me was an Arab, standing as straight as possible, head up, and flexing, like trying to intimidate me. He stood right in my way and wouldn't move, blocking me in. I just scoffed, ignored the tinge of rage, then walked around. But sadly, this isn't a rare occurrence. Everyday my interactions are the same. This isn't just machismo, but rather, it seems their entire self esteem is built through intimidation. They do this in the elevators... and if you're walking down the street they will walk directly towards you, won't get out of your way, and will walk right into you. At the gyms and nightclubs, they always fights. It takes the littlest of provocation for them to turn violent.

What is the cause of this? Culture? low IQ and high testosterone, etc.? or a combination thereof?

SkyBurn
02-17-2013, 04:24 AM
Poor upbringing and improper morals result in bad behaviour.

EagleAtHeart
02-17-2013, 04:26 AM
Poor upbringing and improper morals result in bad behaviour.

Nice generalization. Nothing to do with genetics? Typical kosher rationalization, especially pertaining to a group of people that want to skin you alive lol

Liberalism and Marxism seems infused into your particular genotype.

Gauthier
02-17-2013, 04:33 AM
I think you should improve your body language, walk with your chest up high and make eye contact. If you walk with your head down and with your back curved you are pretty much a sitting target for the predators.

Lemon Kush
02-17-2013, 04:35 AM
Maybe it's because you're a pussy faggot that won't stand up for himself.

EagleAtHeart
02-17-2013, 04:37 AM

LOL I'm a fighter, fought in the amateurs in boxing, was ranked, traine din MMA for the past 5 years, and would love nothing more than to take my frustrations out on some arrogant Arabs face and pound it into ground beef... and I would take great satisfaction in hearing their cacophonous grumbles at the end

But, I posses the ability to think ahead, and any momentary satisfaction, or glory I got would be trumped by the thousands in court costs, going to jail, having a criminal record, de-rail everything I've worked for, so I would never act on these primordial impulses.

I have logic, foresight, and a sense of self-preservation.

This is something that doesn't seem to be possessed my Negros and Arabs. They just act like any typical dumb animals unleashed on society. They can't think ahead, and just act on any urge.

SkyBurn
02-17-2013, 04:44 AM
Nice generalization. Nothing to do with genetics? Typical kosher rationalization, especially pertaining to a group of people that want to skin you alive lol

Liberalism and Marxism seems infused into your particular genotype.

:bored: your lack of intellectualism is growing stale.

Arabs are not stupid. The reason why many seem to be is because there is little cultural focus on education, and they possess a stifling religion. While genetics play some part in intelligence, nurture is fairly significant.

You were asking about aggressiveness. That is not a result of their genotype, but their culture. Stop allowing your bigotry to cloud your clarity of mind.

And lol. I am far from a Marxist, and you clearly know nothing about the political range of my ethnic group. I shouldn't bother arguing with you when all you contribute is tripe.

SkyBurn
02-17-2013, 04:45 AM
LOL I'm a fighter, fought in the amateurs in boxing, was ranked, traine din MMA for the past 5 years, and would love nothing more than to take my frustrations out on some arrogant Arabs face and pound it into ground beef... and I would take great satisfaction in hearing their cacophonous grumbles at the end

Yeah, this is definitely not a sign of a healthy mind. I'm not sure EagleAtHeart is playing with a full deck of cards.

EagleAtHeart
02-17-2013, 04:48 AM
I avoid physical confrontations at all costs, not only for the legal repercussions, but from experience, blood starts flying really quick and you might get it into your eye or mouth or come in contact with your bloodied up knuckles.... then you have to worry about HPV, HIV, and God knows what other diseases they posses.

It's best to just carry a weapon, and use it as a last resort.

EagleAtHeart
02-17-2013, 04:49 AM

Arabs are not stupid. The reason why many seem to be is because there is little cultural focus on education, and they possess a stifling religion. While genetics play some part in intelligence, nurture is fairly significant.

You were asking about aggressiveness. That is not a result of their genotype, but their culture. Stop allowing your bigotry to cloud your clarity of mind.

And lol. I am far from a Marxist, and you clearly know nothing about the political range of my ethnic group. I shouldn't bother arguing with you when all you contribute is tripe.

So, testosterone plays no part in aggressiveness?

Bobby Six Killer
02-17-2013, 04:52 AM
Young man just Fly like a butterfly,.. Sting like a bee

Philo
02-17-2013, 04:54 AM

Dude i told you, you're way too friendly towards Nutzis.

BOOM!!!
;)

Wadaad
02-17-2013, 05:03 AM
Wow, never thought a meme could capture essence of a thread so well

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2595/1298288039622.png

Bobby Six Killer
02-17-2013, 05:24 AM

Then you agree Mexican boxers > African Boxers

Incal
02-17-2013, 05:31 AM
Well now you know why arab countries are a total mess. A Country = Its people.

EagleAtHeart
02-17-2013, 05:49 AM
Then you agree Mexican boxers > African Boxers

I don't know man. Africans have the ability to take tremendous punishment to the head with little effect haha Obviously, Mexicans have the tactical advantage hands-down.

Some of my favorite boxers are Mexican though, Marquez, Morrales, and Barrera (right after he beat Nazeem Hamad)... and of course, I'm watching Canelo Alverez, i hope he beats Mayweather!

My all time favorite boxers are Argentinians.. Nicolino Locche, and Sergio Martinez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8aerkHG_7A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEiq3L9-uy8

Mortimer
02-17-2013, 05:54 AM
i think you are a lier. i met only nice arabs so far. we dont even have that many arabs here but all i met were very friendly and businessman owning Restaurants, guys Walking in suits down the street and driving mercedes

Bobby Six Killer
02-17-2013, 05:57 AM
I don't know man. Africans have the ability to take tremendous punishment to the head with little effect haha Obviously, Mexicans have the tactical advantage hands-down.

Some of my favorite boxers are Mexican though, Marquez, Morrales, and Barrera (right after he beat Nazeem Hamad)... and of course, I'm watching Canelo Alverez, i hope he beats Mayweather!

My all time favorite boxers are Argentinians.. Nicolino Locche, and Sergio Martinez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8aerkHG_7A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEiq3L9-uy8

I think the best Argentine Boxer right now is Lucas Matthyse. Martinez was raped by Antonio Margarito back in the day lol.

For me the best Mexican fighter was Chavez, he never lost to an African American fighter
Barrera is a cool dude he signed my glove :D
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387906_239366799466763_180917016_n.jpg

EagleAtHeart
02-17-2013, 06:05 AM
I think the best Argentine Boxer right now is Lucas Matthyse. Martinez was raped by Antonio Margarito back in the day lol.

For me the best Mexican fighter was Chavez, he never lost to an African American fighter
Barrera is a cool dude he signed my glove :D
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387906_239366799466763_180917016_n.jpg

Yeah, Chevez is one of the greatest. But he was before my time, I only watched his fights were he got beat badly by Oscar DeLaHoya. Actually, maybe I should watch some on YouTube right now?

Barrera is a badass though. That Nazeem Hamad fight were he was a huge underdog, but then destroyed the hype train of Hamad, was so gratifying.

Qemist
02-17-2013, 10:18 AM
So, testosterone plays no part in aggressiveness?

The relationship is weak in human males (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S135917890000032X).

Gauthier
02-17-2013, 05:46 PM

The Barrera/Morales trilogy were authentic wars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wVmod9l1fA

An yes, the Hamed vs. Barrera fight was epic. The guy thought he was going to run over the little Mexican. It didn't quite turn out like he wished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Blol1q3Go

StonyArabia
02-17-2013, 06:23 PM
What a thread full of cheap laughs.

Energia
02-18-2013, 01:14 PM

But, I posses the ability to think ahead, and any momentary satisfaction, or glory I got would be trumped by the thousands in court costs, going to jail, having a criminal record, de-rail everything I've worked for, so I would never act on these primordial impulses.

I have logic, foresight, and a sense of self-preservation.

This is something that doesn't seem to be possessed my Negros and Arabs. They just act like any typical dumb animals unleashed on society. They can't think ahead, and just act on any urge.
When you're close enough to one of them just:
1)Headkick his nose
2)When bend down in pain kneekick his balls
3)When definitely down tell him eveything you think of him and leave

They usually don't expect such surprise actions by white metrosexuals, they even don't have the time to hit you back.

You write you're trained already so it wouldn't cost much of an effort.

Or don't do anything and keep gettin all shit by this scum.

Svipdag
02-24-2013, 02:00 AM
The Arab HAS to put on this macho act because, deep inside, he KNOWS that he is inferior and needs to boost his ego. I agree with Il Programma's recommendations, but think that the order is wrong. 1) Kick or knee the arrogant bastard in the balls FIRST . This will make him bend over. 2) THEN knee him in the face to break his nose and break out a few of his teeth. 3) Finally, give him your opinion of him, in no uncertain terms, and leave.

N.B. When kicking him in the balls, do NOT use your toe. There is a simple defence against this which will break your ankle. Use the lower part of your shin, instead.

"DVLCE [EST] BELLVM INEXPERTIS"

Anglojew
02-24-2013, 04:45 AM
I've noticed this about Arabs too although I think it depends on the Arab region. In Australia it's very typical of Lebanese. The Christians are very successful but most of the Muslims are uneducated and macho like you described. I think it's just part of their honour culture. They're quite primitive. I think it's because their cultures; as we can see right now with the various civil strife in their countries, the line between civility and chaos in the Arab world is very fine.

Tropico
02-24-2013, 04:47 AM
Arabs are decent in aggressiveness. African Americans though, now they are aggressive as hell. I feel like African American moms ( the ghetto ones) are so fucking rude to their children and like pummel them with aggressiveness and rip their dreams away from their children.

Scholarios
02-24-2013, 04:51 AM
Not all Arabs are like this. But there are a certain kind that are. Even here in Korea, I remember going to the "foreigner" part of town and hanging out with my Korean friends. Some Arabs just sat across from us and stared as uncomfortably as possible at us, like, they wanted to fight. (They would have lost and been deported). I'm past the age to start a fight as a professional, but I forgot how these kinds of guys can be.

But in general some Arabs are decent I think. Lebanese, Syrians,even Iraquis etc are generous and friendly from my experience. These country boys from Egypt and Saudi though. I really cant stand them.

Pontios
02-24-2013, 05:10 AM
100% the way Scholarios said it. I have never met a normal Saudi or Egyptian but Lebanese, Palestinians, Syrians, they have always been really good and trustworthy friends to me. Never had any problems with them even though they were Muslims and we had difference, but Egyptians and Saudis, they always brought up Islam against Christianity and tried to find conflicts.

EagleAtHeart
02-25-2013, 06:28 AM
Another arrogant Arab story.

Today, I went to a convince store/restaurant in my buildings basement. There was this Arab student working there. As soon as I walked in he gave me a dirty look and stared me down the whole time I was in there. As I was at the counter paying for what I got, I reached into my pocket for money, he sighed and and put on a flair for the dramatics... feigning impatience... taping his feet, looking at the ceiling, and then eventually slammed his hand on the counter... Mind you, I'm almost 6'2 and this was a ~5'7 little dune rat. They do have nerve, I'll give them that

I counted the money in change, then literary threw it on the counter so that it flew on the ground and he had to pick it up. then walked out. No words exchanged.

randomguy1235
02-25-2013, 06:51 AM
^ lol. Some individuals apparently can't discern assholes from normal people...I've meet plenty of aggravating individuals of many racial and ethnic backgrounds. BTW, I like your description of the guy ("little dune rat") :lol:. Anyways, I'm 5'11 so I don't think I'm that short.