PDA

View Full Version : Loki And Everyone - GOODBYE

countryman2013
02-17-2013, 06:09 AM
Well it seems like my stay on this forum has finally and officially ended for once and for all. ☺

Occurrence:
Came from a break/trip and all I got was typical and unfair HORSE SHIT from some people, which claiming I was “using” a socket account when I fucking wasn’t…I was on a short trip to Dominican Republic why would I want to come back when I asked to be banned, why? Doesn’t make any sense. Seems like someone attempted to make an account to make me look bad and get banned.. Nice job but guess what I don’t lose karma is a bitch trust me :)

Anyways, I made this account to ask to get my original one unbanned because I asked them to ban me to avoid distractions… I will not attempt to recover Sigur Rós again isn’t not worth it anymore, let the old soul die and the new one rise (nor will I come back if I’m let).

I heard that mod Labaru though I made a fake account and unfairly banned me, but yet we still have useless Hasol (a sad and hypocrite racist-Mexican member who has a black Mexican friend yet he hates blacks, has no parents around him for company to look for and relies on drugs to relief his pain, poor kid) or others members who have made sock puppet account such as the famously known idiot Jamal Hernandez, who is suppose to be “10% negro” although he looks like he is half negro in his only photo ever posted, seems more like either a, 1) dumb troll, 2) a white racist or a 3) Mexican pussy hiding under a monitor without a life…..but yet, I get banned after many years here making good quality threads and posts, just simply because someone though I had a suck puppet account which was probably made up, to ruin my image, disgusting and shows the real sad human nature within ourselves.

About The Good and Bad People and TA:
We have great people here don’t get me wrong, they know who they are and I wish them the best in life. For the racist, ignorant and / or hypocrite ones FUCK YOU (you know who the hell you are =b) …

This forum is good and addictive but it get tiresome over time, too many drama and stupid idiots around who need to be remove and are nothing better then garbage for planet Earth.. Hasol, Juanes, Mex-Abdullah (or what ever the name of that ugly self-hating Mexican’s stupid name is), Jamal and others alike, who claim you’re so “smart” because you lack enough SSA but yet you show that your I.Q and reasoning is lower then that of a 7-year-old and that you lack maturity xD…

If you knew me in real life you could see that this half-breed part West African (and proud of), is way smarter and more successful then what you though… =) But it doesn’t matter, I don’t blame you. You all have been indoctrinated to judge on people/ a group and not the individual…. You would never ever dare to say the things you have said to me on my face because my half-negro ass would give you a lesson of your life to remember ;)

Last Words And Advise:
Now I will have the opportunity to be spending more quality time with my beloved family who are the only significant importance in my life, there’s nothing here to look after then waste my damn time dealing with the lowest of the lowest in humanity… You better change buddy/gal, because society (normal people out there) see you as a tumor, they don’t support your stupid retarded views… Keep dreaming about racial supremacy and telling people how to live their freaking lives, you won’t change this world one bit with your little useless comments in TA… Get off your high horse, don’t act like your shit don’t stink =) Lol

Goodbye Loki, if you see this careless people don’t want to support your forum (like few as me did) well very easy turn off the plug! Thanks man wish you the best also, thanks for everything…

Bye. = ) Adios…. (Btw I expect the massive chimp-out from these haters right bellow this post as they are so predictable, primitive minded and don’t want to be honest with themselves for their actions)..

Ban this account also please... I’m out….

Sigur

Mraz
02-17-2013, 06:13 AM
Didn't read lol

Goodbye anyway

Loki
02-17-2013, 06:14 AM
Goodbye Sigur, I wish you the best and I'm sorry you had a bad experience here.

Bobby Six Killer
02-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Lol so this isn't a sockpuppet account?

EagleAtHeart
02-17-2013, 06:26 AM
I think people, like myself, just gravitate to these sites to let out stream and vent, I don't think most of the people are truly racist and hate you for that.

On the other hand, if you think you were insulted because you're part African, go to an African cultural site and see the pure seething hatred they have for Europeans, so it's relative. You won't see anyone calling for outright genocide here (unless it's for the Jews - j/k) like you would on a African site.

Jamal Hernandez
02-17-2013, 06:34 AM
How come you're smarter than me? I discovered your sockpuppets account on the dominican thread.. (Incluiding this account)

In matter of fact i don't even think you're mentally sane at all.
Judging by your Alter Egos:
-White Cuban girl who promotes racial mixing with blacks
-White Dominican Guy who hates Mexicans
-Redneck white guy who loves Tri Racial Dominican Women.

And you tell me im fucked up?

Seriously man GTFO :D