PDA

View Full Version : Civilizations of the world tarnished by White supremacist, Afro-supremacy, Turkic supremacist

ButlerKing
06-11-2013, 05:45 PM
Most of the world civilization have been heavily tarnished with racial claims

All this all first started with Europeans claiming " Aryan invasion " , " Harrapan civilization was white ". An than the egyptians were white, and ancient Olmecs were europeans, Caucasian influence China. The only civilization that European didn't claim was the Khmer civilization.

Than came Blacks claiming egypts, olmecs, China, mesopotamia, original celtic, or greeks were black civilization and romans emperors were black.

Than Turkic started claiming Italic civilization, and much of the culture of Europe are Turkic civilizations.

Annihilus
06-11-2013, 05:53 PM
Than Turkic started claiming Italic civilization, and much of the culture of Europe are Turkic civilizations.

Did I miss something?:confused:

ButlerKing
06-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Did I miss something?:confused:

Yes you did, many of your Turkic madmen make outrageous claims. Like for example

Latin Alphabet and Etruscans of Turkic Origin !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfyNShX-8vI

Ivan Kramskoļ
06-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Afro supremacist of what ??
Why would they be superior to anybody??
Have they seen their history ??:picard2:

Annihilus
06-11-2013, 06:00 PM
comon man, you find the most ridiculous claims on youtube, any 9 year old kid can make them.

Lusos
06-11-2013, 06:02 PM
"All this all first started with Europeans claiming " Aryan invasion "

Nah.Just the blond ones,or "wanabe" ones.

ButlerKing
06-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Afro supremacist of what ??
Why would they be superior to anybody??
Have they seen their history ??:picard2:

I wouldn't take this lightly if I were you.

Claims like original vikings and celtic were from Africa and Black.
Europe ruled by Blacks for 1000 years.
European kings were of Black descents.

mr. logan
06-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Afro supremacism? 100 mts race and basket, maybe..
Turk supremacism? That is harder to come with something. Actually they just entered the Balkans cause there was not primarily an organized defense. My knowledge of Balkanic history is void, but that is my perception with the turks entering Europe there. Nevertheless, didn“t get too far north, so someone stopped them besides Dracula.

ButlerKing
06-11-2013, 06:06 PM
comon man, you find the most ridiculous claims on youtube, any 9 year old kid can make them.

I don't care if it's ridicolous, the problem simplys lies there are many crazyass Turks.

Sumerians were Turkic

Hidden Turkic History: Sumerian Latin Greek Cyrillic Alphabets based on Turkic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrvGjzcvIcI

Szegedist
06-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Yes you did, many of your Turkic madmen make outrageous claims. Like for example

Latin Alphabet and Etruscans of Turkic Origin !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfyNShX-8vI

Lol, there are ITALIAN scholars who suggested a link between Etruscan and Ural-Altaic, or Etruscan and Hungarian...

Szegedist
06-11-2013, 06:11 PM
I don't care if it's ridicolous, the problem simplys lies there are many crazyass Turks.

Sumerians were Turkic

Hidden Turkic History: Sumerian Latin Greek Cyrillic Alphabets based on Turkic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrvGjzcvIcI

Again, the 'Sumerian Turanian" theory was suggested by WESTERN EUROPEAN scholars.

ButlerKing
06-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Lol, there are ITALIAN scholars who suggested a link between Etruscan and Ural-Altaic, or Etruscan and Hungarian...

Originally Turkics and Uralic were Mongoloid people. I don't need to explain myself, I have already posted tons of facial reconstruction of ancient Turkic and Uralic people and they always turn out being either Mongoloid or Mongoloid/Caucasoid.

Some Italian scholars are mad men themselves.

ButlerKing
06-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Again, the 'Sumerian Turanian" theory was suggested by WESTERN EUROPEAN scholars.

It doesn't matter if they were suggested. Even Egyptians were suggested to Mongoloid by a scholar because of yellow skin.

What matters is so many Turkic people believe in it including your Hungarian people.

Annihilus
06-11-2013, 06:21 PM
Originally Turkics and Uralic were Mongoloid people. I don't need to explain myself, I have already posted tons of facial reconstruction of ancient Turkic and Uralic people and they always turn out being either Mongoloid or Mongoloid/Caucasoid.

Some Italian scholars are mad men themselves.

So what man if first were mongoloid, which I highly doubt. You make it sound as if they were living on a different planet. All were living on the same eurasian continent.

Since you act as such a wise guy explain to me why the proto-Indo-European religion is most similar to the turkic one.

ButlerKing
06-11-2013, 06:25 PM
So what man if first were mongoloid, which I highly doubt. You make it sound as if they were living on a different planet. All were living on the same eurasian continent.

Since you act as such a wise guy explain to me why the proto-Indo-European religion is most similar to the turkic one.

Doubt all you want but genetics and anthropology do not lie. The ancient Xiongnu and Gokturks were predominately Mongoloid with some Indo-European admixture, however the Turkic tribes in Siberian look full mongoloid while every caucasoid Turk have from 5 - 25 Mongoloid admixtures. Also Turkic have invaded areas that were originally speaking Indo-European, did they just happen dissapear? the only logical explanation was that they were assimilated, turkified, and with intermixture.

Proto-Indo-European religion has nothing to do with your mongoloid ancestors.