Blog Comments

Need to explore women's backsides country wise instead of region wise because that way, the discussion will be more specific in my opinion
    It would be interesting to see if the study were narrowed to Christian vs not. Also, Conservative Christianity has done itself no favors among the intelligent by embracing young-earth creationism as a sort of litmus test of the faith.

Oh, Nature has yet to vote on whether "intelligence" is a survival trait for the long haul, or not.
    I think you may be oversimplifying. In my experience, African-Americans and Latinos are generally more religious and socially conservative than whites on average, yet tend to vote Democratic for economic reasons and because the Republican party tends to alienate racial minorities. Also, not all immigrants have lower IQs compared to the native population; for example, African immigrants to the U.S. (but not Africans in general) tend to have higher IQs than American-born blacks, and represent about half of all blacks in U.S. universities.
    Updated 11-28-2011 at 01:56 PM by Apollonaris
    How can you take seriously an IQ study that doesn't take race into account? Considering a heavier number of lower IQ third world immigrant types are liberals, how can the liberal IQ be higher? Racial culling in this study, perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Blackbeard
    Homosexuality has no connection to paedophilia like Islamic terrorism has no connection to Islamic terrorism.
    Homosexuals are no more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals. If you have evidence to the contrary, then please share it with the rest of us.
    [B]Homosexuality has no connection to paedophilia like Islamic terrorism has no connection to Islamic terrorism.
    [/B]