Blog Comments

I find him enjoyable mainly for his comedy value.
    I can't stand that loud obnoxious Jew.
    I agree; Savage has sort of gone off the deep end as of late.
    I listen to Savage the odd time although not much anymore. Some of what he says and has said in the past is correct. But, at the present time I think Savage has completely spun a gear, and the man is a raving lunatic.

Or this could be just an act to sell his book, one of the two anyhow. :confused:
    Where do I begin? :)
    Can't wait to hear of your vacation stories!
    Ragged Old Flag is one of my favorite Johnny Cash songs. He begins by telling about where it's been carried by the armed forces of the U.S. and ends by saying how it's burnt, dishonored, spit on, etc. at home by unworthy vandals. In the end he says he's mighty proud of that ragged old flag. :)
    This is a very inspiring poem. If only there were more of us who would also stand as proud as that ragged old flag. We would have a country for which WE could brag!
    The last best hope for man on earth, or as Lincoln spoke in the the Gettysburg Address, "a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal."

The long centuries of European humanistic ideation, which began with the Italian Renaissance, ended with these words, "We the People."