Majar

1. What Has Become of the Classic Greek Nose?

I've wondered this myself, no one alive today seems to have the classic "Greek nose," where the forehead and nose form a straight line.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lady Gaga is a fashion terrorist

Lady Gaga was detained by security staff at Heathrow Airport due to her wacky ensemble.

According to MTV News, Lady Gaga literally set off alarm bells as her outfit of a leather studded playsuit and oversized bag triggered the security system.

And it was a case of ‘don’t you know who I am?’ when the staff at the airport took to searching her thoroughly. But when they realised who she was, Lady Gaga was allowed to go.
    I've only heard 2 Lady Gaga songs ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Freedom of Speech in Art

It occurs to me that freedom of speech (the freedom to speak without censorship and/or limitation), also known as freedom of expression, is not really positive creatively or culturally.

Looking back on our artistic history, not just anyone could become an artist and be given a platform to express their ideas, to blurt out whatever mental diarrhea they wanted. Art and expression have been democratized and as a result dumbed down considerably.

All of the greatest works ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. art

Here you will find portraits of people who sat with the Serbian artist Marina Abramović during her "The Artist Is Present" art installation at MOMA.

She sat in the museum from opening to closing time. The people waited in line to sit with her. They could sit with her as long as they wanted. I think someone stayed with her the whole 8 hours. Most people stayed just some minutes.

Observation: New York is average and homely looking. Ok, many of the people ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. In my heart and soul I hate civilization

I have always been aware of this contempt for civilization. I actually loathe the majority of the aspects of modern life in a civilized country. Everything we do, see, say, hear and think is fake and faked. This reality constructed around us like a cage without our permission is a mirage. You start to feel like a domesticated animal, like a hamster in a cage which is occasionally given just enough food and toys by its owner to keep it ...
    Tags: emofag Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast