Skandi

The Camping saga begins

Rate this Entry
So Having decided with a friend that, we want to get fitter, spend more time outdoors and have very little money, we've decided to take advantage of some of the beautiful scenery around here and go camping. Having been sat at the table in a friends house (I'm there at the moment too) We've also dragged my best friend into this expedition as well, (and so her Boyfriend will be coming he doesn't get a choice!) So she's bought a tent waterproof trousers trangia etc, and had her 4 seasons bag sent over from Finland.
So we now seem to have all the equipment required;
Two tents 4 bags cooking etc etc etc. (Two tents because nobody wants to share with a couple!)

So the first part of the the odyssey will begin in three weeks. I'll post pictures then! After that we'll be heading to Orkney for a nice long walk!

Submit "The Camping saga begins" to Digg Submit "The Camping saga begins" to del.icio.us Submit "The Camping saga begins" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Camping saga begins" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Exciting! Looking forward to see the pics. I need to do something similar ... miss the outdoors!
    Considered Cheap ds game Card as a highly girlish color in all eras and ages, pink is a beautiful color, which Discount xbox 360 console can be worn during summer, winter, autumn and spring. This all time favorite medical kits looks elegant and beautiful with girls. If you are a girl in search of pink shoes that burn dressing will go well with your dress for the special party or date, then first aid kit make sure your shoes are not only pretty but also have features that will make your purchase the best you ever made.