Apollonaris

Comparing Northern and Southern European Women's Backsides, Part 5

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Gretel View Post
I think one can't catalogize and have so many "mental schemes". In my opinion, the important thing for a woman is being harmonoius and well proportioned, no matter if a bit taller, shorter or "fleshier". Personally i don't have these schemes and i try to appreciate myself the way i am. I think you choised extreme exemples anyway, you can find masculine women in South and ultra-curvy in the North
Yeah, I agree with you. Not all Southern European women are curvacious and not all Northern European women have a "boyish" physique, as in this picture of a Southern European woman ...

Where we disagree is what we consider harmonious and well-proportioned, and this can probably be chalked up to largely cultural differences. In other words, there's probably no objective measure to judge these things that will satisfy everyone.

That being said, I don't agree with you that Southern European women have "fat" asses (big "derriere"), I think that their asses are larger and rounder, but not by any means "fatter."

This is what a fat ass looks like ...

Not this ...

Nor do I agree that Northern Europeans are better proportioned or more "harmonious" than Southerners, as you also claimed. I also don't agree that the examples I posted are as "extreme" as you claim, since I see many (Northern European) women with those physical proportions all the time. Again, not all Northern European women share the same physical characteristics, but IMO many (most?) of them do. Take, for example, Jessica Simpson, who has large breasts, narrow hips and a flat ass (which is common among Northern European women, IMO) -- and this after she packed on the pounds ...

It's true that some of the models I posted are thinner than is probably average, but I was trying to give examples of disproportionate body types rather than merely weight. As I pointed out, I don't think that heavier women generally have more curvacious bodies than thin women for the simple reason that hips, waist, etc., are determined as much by bone structure as anything else. Again, let's look at Jessica Simpson, who doesn't become any more curvacious no matter what her weight ...

In any case, you shouldn't take any of what was said as a personal reflection on you, since, as I said, these are generalizations, and there are always exceptions.

As for so many "mental schemes," I've probably just given it a lot more thought than you.

Submit "Comparing Northern and Southern European Women's Backsides, Part 5" to Digg Submit "Comparing Northern and Southern European Women's Backsides, Part 5" to del.icio.us Submit "Comparing Northern and Southern European Women's Backsides, Part 5" to StumbleUpon Submit "Comparing Northern and Southern European Women's Backsides, Part 5" to Google

Updated 11-27-2011 at 03:17 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments