Li Vespri Siciliani

The Return of the King.

Rating: 8 votes, 3.38 average.
So, I took a brief hiatus. Not really by choice, but what in life truly is entirely voluntary? I was banned to be "made an example of", because apparently some people still think I'm the type to follow instructions.

When rules are enforced evenly, I follow them to the letter of the law. When they're not, I go with the flow. It's like driving on the highway, you follow the flow of traffic. When in Rome, you do as the Romans do. This forum has gone the way of trolling and personal attacking, where civilized discussion and intellectual content are a rare treat, so I've certainly got dirt on my hands, but so does just about everyone else. We'll explore that in-depth in a few minutes.

In a thread where I, a white European was provoked and called a subhuman by a racial minority, I was the one banned instead of him. And the day I was banned, I received multiple negative, insulting rep messages from him. Did I whine about it? Did I bother the staff about it? No, because I'm a man. And, like a man, instead of whining about being banned, I'm going to move on.

So the next time I'm insulted by InquiringMind, I expect that he will be given the exact same treatment that I was. The spotlight is on you, Loki, exactly where you want it to be. You claim that the rules are to be enforced from now on? We'll see how that works out.

But anyway, I'm not the type to live in the past, so I'll focus instead on a far less played out conflict. Here come some insults that were aimed in my direction.

You see, while I was "away", the unthinkable happened - I was personally attacked in absentia by a bunch of gutless beta males from scandoweenia. Now, unfortunately, I don't speak barbarian, but luckily Google Translate does.

• Ultra called me a homosexual weakling and said I look like a nigger

• Furnace said that I'm annoying because I'm always pretending to be a "tough guy"

• Styggnakke called me an obese hypocrite

• Vasa said I'm a fat muppet who has a double-chin and pretends to be "tough"

So one has to ask... where'd all of this projection come from? It's not like they said any of this a week ago "to my face". Only after I was banned... and more-or-less hid it by using languages that the vast majority of people on this forum do not speak.

Now, it's only speculation on my part, but if I were the gambling type, I'd put my money on the theory that they hate that they're passive, introverted, and effeminate, they hate that their countries are going to hell, and they're ashamed of themselves so they talk trash about me in their own lame little languages behind my back. That, my friends, is what we call jealousy. At least, in English. I can only presume that however they say it in Norwegian or Swedish, it sounds rather ugly. It's no wonder my own Norse ancestors started speaking French as soon as they could, because those Northern Germanic languages are terrible.

Well, anyway, luckily for you brave viking warriors, here I am. Go on, bring your medics, bring your friends, bring whatever you need, and come try to claw my eyes out. Just, please don't give me HIV. Thanks.

Submit "The Return of the King." to Digg Submit "The Return of the King." to del.icio.us Submit "The Return of the King." to StumbleUpon Submit "The Return of the King." to Google

Updated 05-30-2013 at 10:06 AM by alfieb

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It was nothing personal alfie. Me and the mods try to be impartial. It's sometimes difficult to determine who started what, or whose insults are the worst.

The ban was very short, I lifted it in less than a day ...
    :lol: +1000 for that blog. It was funny to see those omegas nodicks talk shit when you weren't here, and then say you lack balls. :lol:

It's funnier to see a slob Romani think that just because he has protection, that he's a man. Last time I checked, a man never cared if his feelings were hurt. A man is proactive, and doesn't give a shit about the environment and goes forward. :thumb001:
    I'm many things. I'm certainly stubborn, arrogant, and perhaps maybe - no, probably - an asshole... but a fake tough guy? Come on now. Those Dancing Queens need some new material if they want to go twelve rounds with the champ.
    YOu are my bro alfieb
    blah blah blah medics, HIV, jealousy blah blah... How about moving your fat ass over to the local gym and lose some weight, instead of writing meaningless blog posts? So you can actually bully IM for his obesity, without looking like, as you say, a hypocrite.
    A real man does not report such an incident to the admins, because that would be considered "whining" - according to himself. Instead he makes a blog about it for everyone to see.
    Updated 05-31-2013 at 04:07 PM by Lobotomist
    Hei pĺ deg feiten!
    Unlike InquiringMind, I'm not obese. I have a BMI of 26. 25+ is overweight. His is probably like, 35. Not to pick on him, just for the sake of clarity.

And did I ask the admins to take action against the Nodicks? Of course not. I told them to man up, put down their tissues and settle their issues. If I didn't "blog" about it, would you have replied? Mission accomplished.
    Quote Originally Posted by alfieb
    I'm many things. I'm certainly stubborn, arrogant, and perhaps maybe - no, probably - an asshole... but a fake tough guy? Come on now. Those Dancing Queens need some new material if they want to go twelve rounds with the champ.
    I hear you, comrade. What is right is right. Rock on...

I must be doing something right.
    Not all scandinavians are barbarians.... I feel sorry for your experience..some people behave like they still are in kindergarden..
    Im Sorry Alfieb! Our patience was not enough to wait for you to enter the chat, thats why we started to talk about you with hope to call you out from your mancave. But you never came. :/

You're still a double-chinned muppet.
    You would have needed an army of medics if I had emerged from "my cave" (In reality, I was banned, and that's why you cowards even mentioned me).
    I dont think the cowards, atleast not I, knew you were banned. Besides that its not like i give a fuck if you're banned or not, online or not. Its your fault you couldnt confront our insults.

PS. Only girls and fags write blogs.
    I'm pretty sure you got banned 6-8 hours after our chatting had taken place, by the way.
    If I had written this elsewhere, it would've been deleted. You'd probably know more than I do about fags, though. All three Scandinavian countries allow gay marriage, Sweden was the first country in the world to stop classifying homosexuality as an illness, and Denmark was the first place in the world where a man had surgery to "become" a "woman". That, along with your posting history, makes you an expert on the subject, Vasa.
    [QUOTE=alfieb;bt858]If I had written this elsewhere, it would've been deleted. You'd probably know more than I do about fags, though. All three Scandinavian countries allow gay marriage, Sweden was the first country in the world to stop classifying homosexuality as an illness, and Denmark was the first place in the world where a man had surgery to "become" a "woman". That, along with your posting history, makes you an expert on the subject, Vasa.[/QUOTE]

Lol man. They can't accept the fact that you're alpha.
    awesome.