Harley

MS Paint art

Rate this Entry
I wanted to make a topic for this, but didn't know/couldn't find an appropriate place, so I decided to start a blog.

I used to draw in MS Paint as a way to chill and meditate because it can be really monotonous to draw with a mouse. I haven't draw in MS Paint for over 7 years, I think? One of these days, I'll get a tablet and let the real fun begin.

Submit "MS Paint art" to Digg Submit "MS Paint art" to del.icio.us Submit "MS Paint art" to StumbleUpon Submit "MS Paint art" to Google

Tags: art, ms paint Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You should try to download paint.net :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dictator Carlos Caminha
    You should try to download paint.net
    Do you draw?
    and here i use MS paint just to prt scrn
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropaArise
    Thanks .
    Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad
    and here i use MS paint just to prt scrn
    Major stress relief for me lol.

I finally taught my boss how to use MS Paint as a print screen lol. Sometimes the most simple things in life are best :3.

I made a couple more I can't find right now, but this one I did for Pallantides, or should I say some Russian Gay model instead (?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal

I made a couple more I can't find right now, but this one I did for Pallantides, or should I say some Russian Gay model instead (?)
    That's cute!

Would totally love to see more if you have more .
    Playing with transparencies a couple years ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal
    Playing with transparencies a couple years ago:
    I think that's pretty dang cool lol. I like the colors you chose in this one and the personality each drawing has.

That guy falling through the ceiling was pretty awesome. I like how the painting to the left shows a tree limb and there are legs visible on the branch lol.
    (Y)