Skandi

Thanking the Gods

Rate this Entry
Slightly more frivolous than the title suggests. an hour and a half before my exam and I decide I want to check something that is on a pdf. Ok no problem I say, I look on the computer, not there. Ok it's on the pen drive, which is in my trouser pocket, which has just been washed and tumble dried. Argh, Absolute miracle it still works and all files are accessible, this is the third time it's been through the washing machine! It's also 6 years old and it is truly the work of I divine power that I still have it and it's working especially with the way I treat it.
Anyway can't spend more time on here have an exam to attend, will come back and cry later.

Submit "Thanking the Gods" to Digg Submit "Thanking the Gods" to del.icio.us Submit "Thanking the Gods" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thanking the Gods" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Keep us updated!
    3 times in the washing machine ? wow . What brand is it ?
    Mine's broke somehow. SHould I wash it? :)
    If first aid kits you are planning to buy that you can wear with your shorts then it is important first aid kit supplies you consider a few important factors before you buy your shoes. Shoes eye wash that you wear with your shorts have the tendency to stand out. When you wear canada goose with your pants or full length skirt they become a part of your and don't get ralph lauren polo noticed easily. At times, if you wear shoes that don't match the style of your shorts they tend to lacoste polo shirts get noticed easily. Therefore you must buy shoes that are comfortable Buy playstation 3 consoles and blend well with your shorts.