PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Women, who are your best friends?? Other women or men?? - Page 18
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Women, who are your best friends?? Other women or men??

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    09-05-2023 @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh/Berber
    Ancestry
    Algeria
    Country
    Switzerland
    mtDNA
    W3a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,943
    Given: 4,116

4 Not allowed!

Most of my friends are female and well... that's normal, I am a woman.
    One of my closest friends, if not the closest is a guy though. Men are less annoying about many things, they are not as sensitive as women are. Less hypocrits also, they also talk less about themselves and are more reserved when it comes to their private feelings. I relate a bit when it comes to that point.
    I am very straightforward and always tell what I think, women get very offended when I express my opinion, men clearly less.

I don't prefer men over women and women over men in friendships. I actually feel probably more comfortable with women even (and that's normal) and men also have their flaws. I think friendship with women from a male point of view is probably more difficult than for us, women.
    Nonetheless, it is possible and it exists... and no, those men are not always gays. I think it really depends of both invidivuals and their personnalities, not everyone is able to have a real friendship with the opposit gender but some can.
    Last edited by MsSPF; 06-07-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

2 Not allowed!

Women are used to having other women as friends. Men on the other hand probably would have great difficulties were they to wake up as a woman suddenly. Dealing with female peers, it's a skill one only learns through having lived as a woman. Would also go vice versa, I guess.

Last edited by Dandelion; 06-08-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,640
    Given: 10,350

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    Most women who are friends with guys are genuine. I would love to have that. There are guys who will fake friendship with you and later tell you they want more, if you refuse they will end the friendship. They become disrespectful as if you owe them something.
    It does happen. It depends how much you value the friendship that develops over time over what you think you've missed out on. However, the future man in your life may end this friendship. Jealousy and distrust is never far from the surface in male/female relationships

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    American mutt
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Indiana
    Taxonomy
    Atlantomed + Dinarid
    Politics
    Independent
    Hero
    Dallas Winston
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,279
    Given: 10,783

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Obvious sock puppet is obvious.

Women don't have real friends. They think they do, but they don't. Friendships between women are superficial. With regards to women's friendships with men: they just want to fuck you. Only 10% of women are fun to be around and so if you take away a man's delusion of possibly having sex men wouldn't spend time with 90% of women. Women are typically not interesting people.
    LOL Silk is real, she post's a lot at ABF but some people think she's a dude. I don't know, I can't really get a good read and I'm usually pretty good at reading people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ylla View Post
    Most women who are friends with guys are genuine. I would love to have that. There are guys who will fake friendship with you and later tell you they want more, if you refuse they will end the friendship. They become disrespectful as if you owe them something.
    Guys who fake friendship then tell you they want more are usually the beta nice guy. Red flag, stay away from them. Unless you've friend zoned him off the bat and he knows his place. IMO it's always best to make friends with guys who are straight forward and tell you that they find you attractive, even if you're not into them like that, because you can at least keep those guys at bay. The beta nice guys are too dumb to know they're in the friend zone and are the ones who as you said become disrespectful or even worse, wind up stalking you. Just my opinion.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-16-2017 @ 01:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    something or other
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 32

0 Not allowed!

Anyone who can handle me mostly whether male or female. I prefer male friends more only because girls have too much drama and even I cannot handle them. Worst part is most of my coworkers in my Periodontist office are all female and one male. Makes me want to scream sometimes with their constant, "Oh, my gosh" and "You would not believe!" and "Can you believe what he did?". They just never shut up and they think I need to know everything in their life. The males are quieter and are less annoying. Yes, I am female picking on females. XD

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Two girls and one guy. The guy was my elementary and grammar school classmate (we often sat togheder) and we're really close (his GF also my friend).
    I have many male friends, but in the end closer with females-there are simply some things that can't be felt between people of different sex. So I prefer female company and think it's more natural than with men.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

I'd like to add that my ex-boyfriend remain close friend to me, he often speak me about new women in his life, we discuss travel & politics etc.
    But I find it hard to keep friendship with somebody who was ex-lover, to be honest. That's why it was necessary to move to another country/city and keep old friendships active, but have your own new life witout limitations.

Last Online
    08-09-2017 @ 01:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Gothia
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Taxonomy
    Nordid
    Politics
    Far Right
    Hero
    Marion Le Pen
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Women don't have real friends. They think they do, but they don't. Friendships between women are superficial.
    Says a guy?

With regards to women's friendships with men: they just want to fuck you. Only 10% of women are fun to be around and so if you take away a man's delusion of possibly having sex men wouldn't spend time with 90% of women. Women are typically not interesting people.
    Says an incel?

Obvious sock puppet is obvious.
    Obvious troll is obvious.

Seriously, when did I ask for some incel's opinion online? I can't remember.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

1 Not allowed!

Women don't have real friends. They think they do, but they don't.

So, a 26 y.o friendship , a couple of 18+ years old friendships, and 9+ y.o friendship (all started when I moved to Chalkidiki, Zakynthos and Athens prespectively), that are still going strong, with no fights whatsoever, aren't real friendships?

Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

1 Not allowed!

Women who had a lot of male friends but few if any female friends tended to be sort of damaged from my experience.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread Information